New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LVII: You Must Construct Additional Pinkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    t209, shhh!
    Spoiler
    Show

You heard her.

Edit - Also, the mlp wikia is worth the paper it is printed on. Which is to say, nothing. They're no better informed on the subject than anyone else and often take a perverse pride in sticking to the least rational position in any argument.

You're no closer to an answer till we see him without a hat, or he's called out in-show.
    I know it is not well informed but i decided to abandon my fruitless search since it doesn't make her like half elf (D&D one), half orc, or half race with extra bonus (useless or not). But it's kinda strange for Fluttershy to have Earth Pony trait of talking to animal.
    He also appear on
    Spoiler
    Show
    One Bad Apple. He's still wearing his hat but I think he love either sweetie belle or his wife so much that he eat their burnt food.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

2. - Top - End - #602
    Ogre in the Playground

Add another to the list of people having a terrible few days. I've been sleeping odd hours, been too tired to do anything, and everything I try to do seems to fail, even simple things. No to mention I STILL don't have a job, and I waited an hour and a half a week ago at taco Bell just to talk to the manager (who was only supposed to "be right back"), only to be told I wasn't done with the application process. I still haven't heard anything back on that, as much as the thought of working fast food seriously makes me want to kill myself.

Anyway, a random thought. I don't know what it is, but the new song, "Babs Seed" sounds a lot different than the typical songs on the show. I can't figure out why, it just feels really different.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Orc in the Playground

Greetings, today I did not write a song. Instead, I wrote a description of the dude Deadly using "D's".

Spoiler
    Show
    Deadly, a delightfully daring drawer and drafter of dissertations. Defying the dictations of our disparate denizens, Deadly decides his direction with a dirth of dependence on the decisions of despotic desperados. Deadly detests dismissive derision, and will debate any dude or dame that dares to detest discussion.

I think this had the highest time taken for each word ratio of all the bits of done so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Every time someone presses the quote button on one of my posts I steal a very small part of their soul.

I have a Tumblr now. So that's cool.

4. - Top - End - #604
    Ettin in the Playground

My new headcanon Spike:

Spoiler
    Show

Congratulations, Spike! You're the new Celestia.

5. - Top - End - #605
    Troll in the Playground

Well, I finally watched One Bad Apple. No image meme this time because if I did it every time I got caught up on the episode, I'd be doing one for every episode.

Regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    I just realized that Season 3 is going to be the season where the Cutie Mark Crusaders have to recruit a fourth mysterious broody dark character into their ranks!
    Called it.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

6. - Top - End - #606
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Greetings, today I did not write a song. Instead, I wrote a description of the dude Deadly using "D's".

Spoiler
    Show
    Deadly, a delightfully daring drawer and drafter of dissertations. Defying the dictations of our disparate denizens, Deadly decides his direction with a dirth of dependence on the decisions of despotic desperados. Deadly detests dismissive derision, and will debate any dude or dame that dares to detest discussion.

I think this had the highest time taken for each word ratio of all the bits of done so far.
    A delightful and detailed delineation.

Called it.
    What sorcery is this!? At least the rest has been wrong so far. :B
    Last edited by Dirtytabs; 2012-11-28 at 02:43 AM.
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

7. - Top - End - #607
    Ogre in the Playground

Called it.
    Needs more Mr. Popo.

Wow, I was just listening to this interview with M.A. Larson, and this line totally works well into the arguments against the newest episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6nNX...elmfu#t=50m55s
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-11-28 at 04:01 AM.

8. - Top - End - #608
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    My new headcanon Spike:

Spoiler
    Show

A plan with no drawbacks.

I am beginning to think, what with the way pretty everyone I know even more casually, like here, appears to be having a grim time at the moment, that the Mayans were, in fact, right, but that like, as Wolfram and Hart suggested, the end of the world is not a big catasptrophic thing, but a quiet decent into entropy and gloom....

9. - Top - End - #609
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by invinible View Post
    In the filly race, Rainbow Dash losing would have been the same as saying that it was right to pick on Fluttershy and that Fluttershy had no honour at all.
    Wrong.

Not only that, illogical.

In the first place, you're claiming that moral behavior is predicated on the physical prowess of a third party who may or may not have even properly met Fluttershy before. This is blatantly ridiculous.

In the second place, you're claiming - without defining the term - that Fluttershy's honor is also predicated on the physical prowess of a pony she may not have met before. What exactly do you mean by honor, and why would it be tied to somepony else - particularly somepony that Fluttershy didn't ask to involve herself?
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

10. - Top - End - #610
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

A deftly d-lightful and decent depiction, dramatically delivered. I dare not do it justice. Danke!
    Last edited by Deadly; 2012-11-28 at 08:41 AM.

11. - Top - End - #611
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Those of you with decent memories might remember that I never like doing this, but I could really use some hugs/adorable ponies right now.
    Have a flying gliding Scootaloo--
    Spoiler
    Show

And a *Hug*

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    I expected Rarity, because marshmello.
    Eh, it's been done already. I figure Trixie is more relevant right now due to her up-and-coming new epsiode. I was going to draw Rarity as Janine and Pinkie Pie as Slimer, but I ran out of artistic steam.

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    He also appear on
    Spoiler
    Show
    One Bad Apple. He's still wearing his hat but I think he love either sweetie belle or his wife so much that he eat their burnt food.
    My theory on Rarity's dad is that his sense of smell/taste is as sharp as his fashion sense.

My new headcanon Spike:

Spoiler
    Show

So whenever a headcanon rings, a Spike gets his wings?
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

12. - Top - End - #612
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

My new headcanon Spike:

Spoiler
    Show

It was only as Spike approached his 1,000th year of ruling Equestria that the ponies began to really realize the advantages of a 100 ft. long fire spouting killing machine as their ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

13. - Top - End - #613
    Titan in the Playground

I drew something with pencil and paper that I'm actually pretty happy with. That doesn't happen enough, so have Trixie being evil
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #614
    Troll in the Playground

I just got back from the theaters and saw an awesome trailer about one of our favorite "Great & Powerful" characters!
    What movie is this? Must have missed it...

Ep. 9 Remark--
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, what's important is What the hay happened to your parents, AJ?!
    I thought is was... sort of... Canonically explained already?

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    On Spike and Twilight's relationship:
    According to Word of Faust, Spike was supposedly raised by Princess Celestia after he was hatched. While I know this isn't technically considered canon anymore, it makes a great deal more sense that Celestia would raise an infant dragon herself rather than entrusting him to a filly who's only just gotten her cutie mark.
    Man, Celestia is either biggest slacker in the world or her Really Iron Hoof Administrative Apparatus (in short, RIhAA) works like well oiled war machine leaving her free to do most trivial things

Albeit how 1000 year old pony knows nothing about dragons is kind of baffling. Did she wasted all that time knitting or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Wonderbolts Academy
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anarion's extremely accurate, 100% true baseless prediction®

Dash is going to realize that she is Wonderbolts material, but give up her spot by choice. There will be some other pony in the competition who is as good as Dash and is more deserving somehow (background of poverty or friends counting on her success or something). Dash will have the chance to take the win, but won't take it at the last minute because she thinks the other pony should get it.
    Hmm...

Spoiler
    Show
    Needs 20% more being orphaned, sick, little sister depending on other pony's victory in race prize money, that other pony being huge jerk due to hardships but really having heart of gold, innocent lies, dramatic explosions, and 10 minutes of songs

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    Apple Family Reunion
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hope Chief "Metal Boxes" Thunderhoof came back with Braeburn.
    Huh, sorry WH40K, I guess comeuppance is only fair
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Huh, sorry WH40K, I guess comeuppance is only fair
    Actually, Graham Mcneil (the one who voiced Chief Thunderhooves) also voiced a chaos commander in WH40k who called Rhino as "Metal Bawkses". Thus Chief "Metal Boxes" Thunderhooves.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

16. - Top - End - #616
    Titan in the Playground

So according to EQD, the comic is out in iformat of some description... I don't know if anyone is getting it that way, or whether everypony is waiting for the hard copy, but I just want to pre-empt any discussion inspired by it by asking could we please we label and spoiler such things until at least those of us in Foreign Parts have had chance to get our hard copies (which is likely to be quite a bit later than the US release... could be as long as month if we're unlucky, I fear; certainly more than the usual few days for a new episode!)

Of course, it is entirely possible I might be the only one on ponythread getting it (or one of very few!) so this entire thing may be moot anyway, but I thought I should raise the issue while I thought about it.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I drew something with pencil and paper that I'm actually pretty happy with. That doesn't happen enough, so have Trixie being evil
    Spoiler
    Show
    ...and then Trixie remembered that Twilight can teleport and levitate herself and that cliffs aren't very useful.

Nice drawing.

What movie is this? Must have missed it...
    It was linked a bit further up: Here's the official website (warning, has automatic music)

And here's the imdb page

Hmm...

Spoiler
    Show
    Needs 20% more being orphaned, sick, little sister depending on other pony's victory in race prize money, that other pony being huge jerk due to hardships but really having heart of gold, innocent lies, dramatic explosions, and 10 minutes of songs

Haha, I'd watch it.

Edit: @Bleakbane: I'm choosing to patronize my local comic shop, which hasn't informed that they've gotten the comic in yet either, so definitely spoiler labels please.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-11-28 at 11:34 AM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

18. - Top - End - #618
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    So according to EQD, the comic is out in iformat of some description... I don't know if anyone is getting it that way, or whether everypony is waiting for the hard copy, but I just want to pre-empt any discussion inspired by it by asking could we please we label and spoiler such things until at least those of us in Foreign Parts have had chance to get our hard copies (which is likely to be quite a bit later than the US release... could be as long as month if we're unlucky, I fear; certainly more than the usual few days for a new episode!)

Of course, it is entirely possible I might be the only one on ponythread getting it (or one of very few!) so this entire thing may be moot anyway, but I thought I should raise the issue while I thought about it.
    I'll probably buy it if I get the chance, but I'm not sure where one would go about finding it yet. I assume someone will tell me.

...and then Trixie remembered that Twilight can teleport and levitate herself and that cliffs aren't very useful.

Nice drawing.
    And then Twilight forgot she had those powers, like she does from time to time. This allowed Rainbow Dash and/or Fluttershy to shine by swooping in to save her an inch from hitting the ground

Thanks

19. - Top - End - #619
    Titan in the Playground

I'll probably buy it if I get the chance, but I'm not sure where one would go about finding it yet. I assume someone will tell me.
    You assume correctly. You can buy it on iTunes (just search My Little Pony under the "books" heading, it's the first one). You can also order a hard copy from Amazon, though if you do have a local comic shop that you know about, I suggest phoning them and asking if they carry it because supporting local business is cool.

And then Twilight forgot she had those powers, like she does from time to time. This allowed Rainbow Dash and/or Fluttershy to shine by swooping in to save her an inch from hitting the ground

Thanks
    I loled.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

20. - Top - End - #620
    Ettin in the Playground

On pony comics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can get them <redacted>. You can figure out the rest.

Simply put, they're excellent and you should buy them. I know I will once I scrape together some cash.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-28 at 09:15 PM.

21. - Top - End - #621
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    t209, shhh!
    Spoiler
    Show

You heard her.
    i think this may be appropriate
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

22. - Top - End - #622
    Troll in the Playground

And then Cliffs and their cousins Stairs remind Twi they're officially immune to magic due to height and it's the reason why she never used it to escape from them and why Sombra put stairs everywhere

Magic Duel:

Spoiler
    Show
    For the record, if Trixie utterly obliterates... these two it will be best episode ever, even if the rest will be crap

So, looks like Trixie isn't using any sort of dark magic, at least not Sombra's kind (though, seeing how casually good guys used it, it wasn't very dark either...). Yes, she appears to have some extra magical effect, but it can go either way for now. At least I hope it won't be another tired SW cliché.

Totally, 120% accurate plot prediction: Trixie studies hard to make/obtain something increasing her magical prowess. Mane 6 push Twilight to duel her, despite Twilight protests. Twilight gets her flank kicked. Twilight goes to library to cheat study books trying to solve problem, gets her plot kicked again, harder. Then, judging by picture, Zecora appears from nowhere, and, in yet another case 'Twilight's mistakes corrected only due to her friends hard work' offers Twilight Anti-Trixie Amulet (Passed down the Armstrong Zecora line FOR GENERATIONS) she pulled out of her behind as no Zebra ever used magic and/or had ever need for it. It is 21st minute, so episode is hastily wrapped, only to be forgotten next week. Credits, quick skip to Littlest Pet Shop.

Also, I can say the design was totally stolen from my idea

Avatar I used for some time, note black cloak with gem clasp and red eyes - only difference being NM-like pupils.

Fanon #52435 Busted this Clip: Twilight/Mane 6 don't remember Trixie.

Spoiler
    Show
    Also, why doesn't Twilight just turn her into an orange and walk away? She doesn't seem the type to be goaded into a magic duel for no benefit (The F&F situation repeats itself).
    Spoiler
    Show
    3 episode spoiler posts and Twilight's magic is already being MS-ed away. Didn't took long

Another response to Ep 3.5 trailer response--
    Spoiler
    Show
    Here's my attack plan:
    Step 1: Set the duel for a day or two from now at Canterlot
    Step 2: Gather friends and Elements of Harmony relics
    Step 3: Blast Trixie with OFC while she's not aware.

Granted this'll end the episode early... oops.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Which in standard Simplest Plot Failure ends up with either Trixie pointing out Twilight cheated and therefore forfeited the match, Trixie not standing around like Discord but blasting one wielder away resulting in 'Oops...' moment, Celestia smacking Twilight for Element abuse (or simply not giving permission to take them out of treasury and smacking Twilight for misuse of trust) or Elements flatly refusing to work for selfish ends not fitting any particular element

Or, if that was two-parter and the writer went for 'Oh Crap' moment, Trixie would use her gem to corrupt Elements into Rainbow of Darkness, would make Element of Magic go to her as the strongest mage in vicinity, or misusing them in that way resulting in something imprisoned breaking out while they duel her

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

23. - Top - End - #623
    Ogre in the Playground

Planetar

Just started listening to Doctor Whooves and Assistant.

Man, is the amount if this stuff for MLP... unusual? Like, fanfics and fanart I get but who the heck decides to make an audio drama about cameo Doctor pony!

24. - Top - End - #624
    Spamalot in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Twilight: "You know I can teleport, right?"
    Trixie: "Shush and let me have my moment!" D:
    (Its a good drawing)

I thought is was... sort of... Canonically explained already?
    Well, probably about as close to true canon as we'll ever see.
    Though I watched a couple of Fraggle Rock episodes over the weekend and suddenly thought of "Uncle Traveling Matt" and wondered if someone had that kind of set up done in a fanfiction?
    AJ's traveling parents, seeing the world and writing home about their adventures in exotic locales and discovery of fabled interesting relics of...

...wait, that's getting too close to Daring Do, isn't it?

Magic Duel:

Spoiler
    Show
    For the record, if Trixie utterly obliterates... these two it will be best episode ever, even if the rest will be crap

So, looks like Trixie isn't using any sort of dark magic, at least not Sombra's kind (though, seeing how casually good guys used it, it wasn't very dark either...). Yes, she appears to have some extra magical effect, but it can go either way for now. At least I hope it won't be another tired SW cliché.

Totally, 120% accurate plot prediction: Trixie studies hard to make/obtain something increasing her magical prowess. Mane 6 push Twilight to duel her, despite Twilight protests. Twilight gets her flank kicked. Twilight goes to library to cheat study books trying to solve problem, gets her plot kicked again, harder. Then, judging by picture, Zecora appears from nowhere, and, in yet another case 'Twilight's mistakes corrected only due to her friends hard work' offers Twilight Anti-Trixie Amulet (Passed down the Armstrong Zecora line FOR GENERATIONS) she pulled out of her behind as no Zebra ever used magic and/or had ever need for it. It is 21st minute, so episode is hastily wrapped, only to be forgotten next week. Credits, quick skip to Littlest Pet Shop.

Also, I can say the design was totally stolen from my idea

Avatar I used for some time, note black cloak with gem clasp and red eyes - only difference being NM-like pupils.

Fanon #52435 Busted this Clip: Twilight/Mane 6 don't remember Trixie.
    Upcoming Trixie Episode Musement--
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heh, I like your criteria for "Best Episode Ever". I can't say I disagree...
    I still like my idea that this is all a planned out conspiracy between Trixie and Luna to test Twilight for the next level of studies. Otherwise... why would the sisters have let it go so far as for Trixie to take over Ponyville King Fisher style?
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

25. - Top - End - #625

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Wrong.

Not only that, illogical.

In the first place, you're claiming that moral behavior is predicated on the physical prowess of a third party who may or may not have even properly met Fluttershy before. This is blatantly ridiculous.

In the second place, you're claiming - without defining the term - that Fluttershy's honor is also predicated on the physical prowess of a pony she may not have met before. What exactly do you mean by honor, and why would it be tied to somepony else - particularly somepony that Fluttershy didn't ask to involve herself?
    It is made clear in the episode that Fluttershy could have left at anytime without the jerk pegasuses having a chance to follow her once Rainbow Dash got involve yet choose to put her honour in Rainbow Dash's hooves even going as far as being the flag starter for that race.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HamHam View Post
    Just started listening to Doctor Whooves and Assistant.

Man, is the amount if this stuff for MLP... unusual? Like, fanfics and fanart I get but who the heck decides to make an audio drama about cameo Doctor pony!
    Well, remember what Sethisto said about a 10-part Pokey Pierce fanfic: "Yes, even characters with 3 seconds of air time get stories in this fandom!"
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

27. - Top - End - #627
    Ogre in the Playground

First we got Weird Al wanting to be on the show, and now

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #628
    Ogre in the Playground

Magic duel stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hah, looks like those strange looking horses are representatives from Saddle Arabia.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/1...-from-hub.html

Or was that confirmed known already ages ago and I just missed it?

Last edited by Madcrafter; 2012-11-28 at 03:36 PM.
    Devoted artificer of the church of Scorching Ray.

29. - Top - End - #629
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Hey Ponythread. I know I haven't been on too much recently, and that's mainly because I've been going through a rather rough spot. No, I'm not sick, no, a family member isn't in life-threatening danger/illness, it's just a lot of school-related things coming down on me all at once. I'm being vague not to be cagey, but because I really don't want to get started ranting on this. That, and I've learned you should be careful about what you say about others on the internet.

Those of you with decent memories might remember that I never like doing this, but I could really use some hugs/adorable ponies right now.
    Sorry for the delay Amish and others. Have a massive imagebomb to help you feel better, culled from the best of the last three drawfriends and elsewhere.

Diabeetus levels set to very high:

Spoiler
    Show

Comic:
    Spoiler
    Show

And finally, a bit from Ask Jappleack (Spoilers, mild swearing)
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #630
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtytabs View Post
    Well, remember what Sethisto said about a 10-part Pokey Pierce fanfic: "Yes, even characters with 3 seconds of air time get stories in this fandom!"
    That's nothing, what about characters with no screen time at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
    Magic duel stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hah, looks like those strange looking horses are representatives from Saddle Arabia.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/1...-from-hub.html

Or was that confirmed known already ages ago and I just missed it?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know if it was confirmed, but I heard that multiple times at the start of S3. Maybe because they're sort of obvious?

A side note, no Saddle Arabia on the map of Equestria. Foreign kingdom?

Also, one would hope that mention the duel will be held before Celestia and foreign dignitaries as judges will prevent anyone mentioning cheating from either side, but I bet it will be both plot point and still be fanon excuse, as much as I'd like it not to be...

That, or Celestia will once again fail to demonstrate her supposed Divine Competence by not detecting it.

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu