New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: TechnOkami's Art Gallery

Hm... well, It's been a long time since I've done some honest to goodness cartoon drawings before, so it will be rusty, but I'm willing to give it a try. It's not what I normally do, but I'll take it as a challenge. I'll give it a shot.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

A Drawing of Maninder Hayes, a character I'll be playing soon.

Spoiler
    Show

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Ooh, now that's interesting-looking. Undead? Elemental? Alien? What game are you playing him in?
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    Ooh, now that's interesting-looking. Undead? Elemental? Alien? What game are you playing him in?
    I'm playing him in "The Playground V" game. He's a former human worker for an energy company turned half fire elemental Frank Sinatra Jazz singer and owner of a Jazz Lounge.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Jazz singers are awesome.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Jazz singers are awesome.
    Yus, but unfortunately I won't be playing him. I lost whatever fire *badump tiish* I had with his original concept, and I've been on a downward character creation slope ever since.

ANYWAYS, I haven't forgotten your drawing. I plan to do it over winter break (2 weeks) when I actually have more time on my hands to concentrate on it.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    Yus, but unfortunately I won't be playing him. I lost whatever fire *badump tiish* I had with his original concept, and I've been on a downward character creation slope ever since.

ANYWAYS, I haven't forgotten your drawing. I plan to do it over winter break (2 weeks) when I actually have more time on my hands to concentrate on it.
    D'oh! Need any inspiration with the clothing, or do you have an idea? ^^

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

D'oh! Need any inspiration with the clothing, or do you have an idea? ^^
    Naah, you told me what I needed, I just need to draw it.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

I will patiently await its completion.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

I will patiently await its completion.
    Many thanks for the patience.

By the way, I am now officially on my winter break (I'm sitting in an Airport as I type) and should actually have the picture done soon. ™

11. - Top - End - #41
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

By the way, I am now officially on my winter break (I'm sitting in an Airport as I type) and should actually have the picture done soon. ™
    Lucky you, I have one week of exams before my winter break. Oh well, I still get 3 weeks off before next semester.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

*pumps the air*

Starsign! So cool. Who's your avatar?

And I have this week and next week, then finals. -_-

TechnO, give it to me straight. How much have I missed in HotF? >_<;
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2012-12-07 at 12:37 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

TechnO, give it to me straight. How much have I missed in HotF? >_<;
    Eh... *shrug*? I'm currently involved in a thing with Snark, but she hasn't posted our series of posts to the IC yet, so only you and the guy who plays Contragh know that.

Other than that, that one god of overzealous purging justice is talking with the Kraken about destroying the gods or something, Contragh and Jongo are on the Green Morningstar or whatever the ship's called and Jongo's pulling his shenanigans, as usual.

Other than that, Raz is doing something, DM is being Dark as usual, Kasanip is coping with her recurring PbP issues through IC chat, and I'm still trying to think of a way to have Jethro gain the Twilight domain.

Getting the nature/life/whateverit'scalled domain is going to be easy, 'cause I can just farm with you for a bit.

14. - Top - End - #44

SwashbucklerGuy

You're also in that game Tect? I had no idea!

On the subject of my avatar, it's of my first character I've ever made for a tabletop game of any sort. I have a lot of history with her actually, though I'd rather not explain it all here.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    I could have sworn I told you... huh, oh well. Yeah, I am. I'm the new Death God.

16. - Top - End - #46

SwashbucklerGuy

I could have sworn I told you... huh, oh well. Yeah, I am. I'm the new Death God.
    "New" Death God? You mean your apotheosis or evolution was recent? How did that happen?

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

"New" Death God? You mean your apotheosis or evolution was recent? How did that happen?
    Well, hi-mi had stuff happen in her life, and she more or less left the game. She gave me the go, and I essentially rebirthed myself with her divine spark attached to me, hence new Death God.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

Eh... *shrug*? I'm currently involved in a thing with Snark, but she hasn't posted our series of posts to the IC yet, so only you and the guy who plays Contragh know that.

Other than that, that one god of overzealous purging justice is talking with the Kraken about destroying the gods or something, Contragh and Jongo are on the Green Morningstar or whatever the ship's called and Jongo's pulling his shenanigans, as usual.

Other than that, Raz is doing something, DM is being Dark as usual, Kasanip is coping with her recurring PbP issues through IC chat, and I'm still trying to think of a way to have Jethro gain the Twilight domain.

Getting the nature/life/whateverit'scalled domain is going to be easy, 'cause I can just farm with you for a bit.
    Crop god for the win. ^_^

On the subject of my avatar, it's of my first character I've ever made for a tabletop game of any sort. I have a lot of history with her actually, though I'd rather not explain it all here.
    You know about 'dem games? :O
    Well, hi-mi had stuff happen in her life, and she more or less left the game. She gave me the go, and I essentially rebirthed myself with her divine spark attached to me, hence new Death God.
    Good times, good times...

I'll stop posting about non-TechnO art things now. >_>;

19. - Top - End - #49

SwashbucklerGuy

You know about 'dem games? :O
    Only a little, I'm in a different game that I know several other players from. (DM, Snark, and Kasanip specifically) Sadly I have few friends there because all the ones I asked either A) Don't have time, B) Aren't interested in the system, or C) Aren't interested in the setting.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

So... I think I seriously undervalued my skill. Tectonic, your drawing took just a few minutes to sketch out and a few minutes more to sketch in. I just need to touch up the lines a bit and take a picture of it, but more or less it's done. Sorry for the wait.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

So... I think I seriously undervalued my skill. Tectonic, your drawing took just a few minutes to sketch out and a few minutes more to sketch in. I just need to touch up the lines a bit and take a picture of it, but more or less it's done. Sorry for the wait.
    ...D'oh. >_<

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

...and it appears that my mom's camera isn't strong enough. I'll take a picture with my iPhone and if its detailed enough, I'll post it. If not, then I'll wait until I get back to college where my fancy camera is.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

...and it appears that my mom's camera isn't strong enough. I'll take a picture with my iPhone and if its detailed enough, I'll post it. If not, then I'll wait until I get back to college where my fancy camera is.
    Ackkkkk. @_@

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

You know, I wouldn't mind a poor-quality preview picture! I'm interested in seeing what you created. ^^

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

You know, I wouldn't mind a poor-quality preview picture! I'm interested in seeing what you created. ^^
    Eeh... I do mind. It's a quality thing with me. Besides, the image came out so fuzzy it was anything but an indiscernible shape.

26. - Top - End - #56

SwashbucklerGuy

Eeh... I do mind. It's a quality thing with me. Besides, the image came out so fuzzy it was anything but an indiscernible shape.
    Do you know how to ink or color? When I run things through the scanner I digitally ink those afterwards to make them look way neater.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

Do you know how to ink or color? When I run things through the scanner I digitally ink those afterwards to make them look way neater.
    No I don't, actually. However, seeing that the resolution difference between my mom's point n' shoot and my iPhone is rather stark and strikingly stupid, I don't believe I need to worry.

The finished product.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hi, I'd like to request a little piece of art for my favorite tank LoL champion: Shen:
    Link to Warlord Shen picture
    I'd like to see him in his Warlord Shen skin, on a wooden pole with the moon in the background with him executing his teleportation (it's a magical spiral that's drawn around his feet, here's a picture, sorry for the size link)

so if you could do it, i'd be very pleased. thank you for considering my request
    Avatar by Ceika, she's awesome, she deserves your cookies.
    old avatar
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Epicfaillol View Post
    Hi, I'd like to request a little piece of art for my favorite tank LoL champion: Shen:
    Link to Warlord Shen picture
    I'd like to see him in his Warlord Shen skin, on a wooden pole with the moon in the background with him executing his teleportation (it's a magical spiral that's drawn around his feet, here's a picture, sorry for the size link)

so if you could do it, i'd be very pleased. thank you for considering my request
    Oh hey, I actually play League of Legends. This shouldn't be too difficult.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh hey, I actually play League of Legends. This shouldn't be too difficult.
    Just a random by the way, if I actually played Shen (which I don't, could never get the hang of him) I would totally want to get the Warlord skin. Partially because I'm not a fan of Ninjas and partially because it's his best skin, imo. Except maybe Surgeon Shen, but that one's just plain silly.