New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,481 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Silly Plots 2: Electric Boogaloo

Ruins of Juniperwood Town

Veronica takes a quick look around before gesturing with a wing that it was probably safe for Jace and Zebes to come on down. "At least this place is dry. Ish." She points out before heading over to the big glowy thing in the boxes in order to uncover it. "Think there's something over here though. And before I forget, there's something above the sofa too. Computer mentioned a Safe for the password, so that's probably it." She remarks. If whatever is lurking in the boxes is aggressive, Veronica is definitely going to be caught off guard as she hasn't put together what all the glowy highlights from the "anklet" do just yet.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ruins of Juniperwood Town]

Jace hands the paper to Zebes, who flutters off to start punching some of the passwords on it into the computer. Jace isn't expecting any trouble in this little basement he'll need both his halves to deal with.
    There's not a lot to search in this room, so Jace will let Veronica check the boxes while he eyes those shelves. He'll also take a small peek at the washing machine but doesn't expect anything to be in there.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Orc in the Playground

Juniperwood Town Ruins

I just discovered I made a mistake with the colours, and the thing in the boxes should have a blue glow, for being alive, rather than a green glow, for being mechanical. Like wise for the hinges and so on.

In the boxes is a Raticate! It's a two-foot tall rat-like monster with a tail about as long as it is, large ears and even larger teeth. When disturbed, it cries "Raticate!" And tries to Bite Veronica until she leaves it alone.

Inside the washing machine is a ruined mess of old clothes left abandoned for too long, and never actually dried properly. The shelves have very old cleaning supplies on them, a dustpan and brush, and a box of pellets for the airgun upstairs. There's also a bucket for a mop, with Raticate's stash of food- mostly Oran and Tamato berries, but there's Wiki berries and a Deep-Sea Tooth.

The third password down opens the safe, hidden in the wall above the sofa. The door springs open, and reveals the contents. Inside, there's an Ultra Ball, a bag of gold coins, and a Claw Fossil. Hopefully Zebes spotted the black-on-black text which opens the password screen, or Veronica left it open for him.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Barbarian in the Playground

Magic Woods Well

Ilknur giggles, then gives a sidelong glance Niji's way. "I mean, I've never been on a date before. Do - do people really watch movies for them?" Seemed like you wouldn't pay much attention to the movie, though maybe that was the point.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [The Road!]

Laela's mouth drops open. "He is? I never knew that!" Of course he was special, but magic? Laela squeezes the bunny in a hug.
    [The Road!]

Thumper wriggles and kicks like a perfectly ordinary bunny. "Yes. He is... um. A wizard made him. He's different from normal bunnies in a lot of ways. He'll never get older, he'll never... pass away. He can't really get hurt or sick." Adir's ears flick, a seemingly subconscious gesture of thoughtfulness. "A normal bunny-rabbit is really different. And a lotta responsibility."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Road!]

Laela kisses the top of Thumper's head and then looks at her daddy again. "Hmmmmm, I like magic bunnies." She decides.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Halfling in the Playground

[The Road!]

"Well, I guess we could always go back to the same place and get you another one..." Adir seems to consider. "You're sure you don't want any other kind of pet, honey?"
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground

Juniperwood Town Ruins

Veronica lets out a squeal of surprise followed by several loud curses when the overgrown rat clamps down on part of her wing. Luckily for her it was just feathers and she's able to tug her wing away with only moderate impairment to the limb, but when she's done she's grumbling as she picks herself up off of her butt. If the Raticate doesn't lunge for her again, she'll try to compose herself and straighten out her feathers and hair. "Fine then. Be like that." She grumps, embarrassed at having been so startled and caught unawares.

After letting out a breath she reaches into her pouch to pull out a granola bar. "Maybe it's just a hungry fella." She points out before tearing open the packaging. "Here ya go." She says, kneeling down and offering the granola bar to the Raticate with a small wave of the food.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Juniperwood Town
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Juniperwood Town Ruins

I just discovered I made a mistake with the colours, and the thing in the boxes should have a blue glow, for being alive, rather than a green glow, for being mechanical. Like wise for the hinges and so on.

In the boxes is a Raticate! It's a two-foot tall rat-like monster with a tail about as long as it is, large ears and even larger teeth. When disturbed, it cries "Raticate!" And tries to Bite Veronica until she leaves it alone.

Inside the washing machine is a ruined mess of old clothes left abandoned for too long, and never actually dried properly. The shelves have very old cleaning supplies on them, a dustpan and brush, and a box of pellets for the airgun upstairs. There's also a bucket for a mop, with Raticate's stash of food- mostly Oran and Tamato berries, but there's Wiki berries and a Deep-Sea Tooth.

The third password down opens the safe, hidden in the wall above the sofa. The door springs open, and reveals the contents. Inside, there's an Ultra Ball, a bag of gold coins, and a Claw Fossil. Hopefully Zebes spotted the black-on-black text which opens the password screen, or Veronica left it open for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    Juniperwood Town Ruins

Veronica lets out a squeal of surprise followed by several loud curses when the overgrown rat clamps down on part of her wing. Luckily for her it was just feathers and she's able to tug her wing away with only moderate impairment to the limb, but when she's done she's grumbling as she picks herself up off of her butt. If the Raticate doesn't lunge for her again, she'll try to compose herself and straighten out her feathers and hair. "Fine then. Be like that." She grumps, embarrassed at having been so startled and caught unawares.

After letting out a breath she reaches into her pouch to pull out a granola bar. "Maybe it's just a hungry fella." She points out before tearing open the packaging. "Here ya go." She says, kneeling down and offering the granola bar to the Raticate with a small wave of the food.

Juniperwood Town Ruins

Jace whirls around, and almost shoots the raticate, but reigns himself off the trigger when Veronica starts offering to feed it. He waits for her, but he's not putting his gun away yet.
    Meanwhile,
    "Anorith" Zebes cackles giddily, laying his loot out on the floor for his teammates to pick up later. Oh no, that's one of his two favorite fossil pokemon, second to Archen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
    Magic Woods Well

Ilknur giggles, then gives a sidelong glance Niji's way. "I mean, I've never been on a date before. Do - do people really watch movies for them?" Seemed like you wouldn't pay much attention to the movie, though maybe that was the point.
    Magic Woods Well

"Well yeah, all the time. I'd say we could just go back to the lake but apparently this whole area's full of creeps. There's a pool back home too, or at least something nice in the city. Just somewhere without a legion of perverts chasing us." Niji requests with a sigh.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Orc in the Playground

Juniperwood Town Ruins

The Raticate reaches for the granola bar and will try to snatch it away, retreating back into its boxes with the prize. If Veronica doesn't let go, it'll just take as large a bite as it can and start pulling to try and pry it free.

Anorith is really cool! I need to remember to grab the Claw Fossil rather than the Root Fossil I usually take. Lileep is quite cool, and I really like the way it's based on crinoliths.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ogre in the Playground