New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe In The Playground - The Grustrag 03

Quote Originally Posted by jdizzlean View Post
    also on mods for a sec:

why is it that when im trying to upgrade ones that are slotted, i keep getting errors saying the installed mod would exceed the capacity of slot a?
    It means that you have that mod fitted on Config A and there is insufficient spare capacity on that loadout to accomodate your upgraded mod.

It's just an old QOL message to stop you accidentally over-levelling mods since you can't de-level mods. If you agree to the message, the mod will level up then un-equip itself from that loadout.

In more detail:
    Spoiler: Mods, Capacity and Drain
    Show
    All mods cost capacity to fit, known as drain. All equipment (warframes, Companions, weapons, etc) have a maximum capacity, based on the higher of your equipment level or Mastery Rank.

You can see that equipment's current spare and maximum capacity in the top left of the Upgrade screen in the Armoury.

The higher the level of a mod, the more powerful effects it has and the higher drain cost it has.

Spoiler: Loadouts
    Show
    You can have up to three different loadouts for each piece of equipment. By default, they're called Config A, B and C and you can rename them by using the pencil button on the right hand side of the config names.

Loadouts are useful to quickly change between configurations for a piece of equipment, for example you could one weapon's loadout focused on Corrosive damage (for Grineer) and a second focused on Radiation/Toxin damage (for the Corpus).

Before they introduced loadouts, you have to manually un-equip then re-equip each mod to change the loadout (eg to change damage types).

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

also on mods for a sec:

why is it that when im trying to upgrade ones that are slotted, i keep getting errors saying the installed mod would exceed the capacity of slot a?
    As well as a rank, mods have a Power Rating. Usually between 2 and 16, this is the "cost" to equip them to a weapon or frame - the higher the mod's rank, the higher the Power Rating. Pretty straight forward, it just prevents a Level 1 weapon from being filled with Rank 10 mods, making you play the game to level up and Forma the weapon a few times first.

It sounds like you have a mod equipped to a weapon which is very close to it's cost limit, so when you try to level up that mod it's exceeding the limit. That generates an error message, warning you that if you proceed then the mod will be unequipped and you'll need to change your load-out to make it fit again.

"Slot A" just tells you where the problem is, as weapons each have screens to put mods in different configurations - A, B and C - to easily switch between different setups without having to manually replace your mods every time.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Nerdomancer in the Playground Moderator

DruidGuy

ok, so i assume that at higher MR's, you can have more higher leveled mods then?

because right now at i think MR 3, and a maxed out item, i can only have 1 stronger, or a few midling mods ranked up past 1, and then a whole pile of them i can't even do anything to.
    Spoiler: Medals & Current Characters
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    More sources, more choices, more power. Welcome to D&D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I mean, I have been assuming Jdizzlean looks like Nathan Fillion this whole time to start with...
    The Mod Life Crisis If you need me to address a thread as a Moderator, please include a link

4. - Top - End - #1114

Griffon

ok, so i assume that at higher MR's, you can have more higher leveled mods then?

because right now at i think MR 3, and a maxed out item, i can only have 1 stronger, or a few midling mods ranked up past 1, and then a whole pile of them i can't even do anything to.
    Yes. You add your MR to your weapon's capacity, so the higher rank you are the more/better mods you can use.

You can also find items called Orokin Reactors and Orokin Catalysts which are one-use and double the capacity of the warframe/weapon that they're used on, respectively.
    Similarly, you can find an item call a Forma which adds a polarity to a weapon (the little symbols in the top corner of a mod slot). When you put a mod into a slot that has the same polarity symbol, that mod's cost if halved. By combining the two you can have a much bigger loud out of mods, but you will have to level the weapon from 1-30 several times to get it to that point, so you should probably save it for your favourites.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2019-07-21 at 05:14 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Titan in the Playground

There are some weapons and warframes that are MR restricted (you must have this MR to buy, build, trade or equip it), but a level 30 weapon won't have greater than 30 capacity (barring Catalyst, Forma and stance shenanigans).

Mods are independent of your MR level, so if you had the credits and the endo, you could rank up a mod to max level, install and use it.

Weapons are entirely dependent on their mods - a level 30 weapon with no mods is exactly the same as when it was level 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Yes. You add your MR to your weapon's capacity, so the higher rank you are the more/better mods you can use.
    A slight correction here - you use the higher of your MR or the weapon's level to determine capacity before doubling for a reactor/catalyst. As an example for jdizzlean (assuming no catalyst):

A MR25 player with a level 0 Braton would have 25 capacity.
    A MR25 player with a level 15 Braton would have 25 capacity, not 40 capacity.
    A MR25 player with a level 30 Braton would have 30 capacity, not 55 capacity.

Having a higher MR is solely for weapon/progression unlocking and making (re-)levelling weapons much easier as you can fit more mods to start with (installing a Forma adds a polarity but resets the weapon's level to 0 and you can only install a Forma on level 30 weapons).

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Troll in the Playground

Also of note: a high-MR player with a rank 0 warframe will have lots of capacity for mods, but will still have to level the frame up to access its abilities. (Frames also gain some stat boosts as you level them, but they're pretty minor compared to what their abilities do.)
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

When you put a mod into a slot that has the same polarity symbol, that mod's cost if halved.
    On the flip side, it also means you have to judge your preferred layout, as mismatched polarity actually increases the cost of the mod.
    May you get EXACTLY what you wish for.

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Orc in the Playground

Jumped back into the game after a brief absence of several months. Missed Wolf of Saturn and the first Nightwave entirely.

Delighted to have new things to scan for the codex on Jupiter.

Was a little miffed about not having a list of missions to tackle from a refreshing list like before, but found out that this new Nightwave system ended up making people actually play the game's non-specified missions. Lots of people doing nightmare missions as a result of the Nightwave incentive, actually. Not a bad way to go.

Fought the Ropalolyst. First time went in a group and was overwhelmed by the chaos. Everyone died and dropped. Went in on my own the second time and had a much easier go. Did I miss some of the story told through non-mission context?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seems like space-mom is back-back, not just dropping in for visits. Last I saw her in that partially-disassembled form was over Tennocon's trailers hanging out inside her mom.

Still feeling off about the difficulty scaling in Fortuna's overworld. It seems like if I hang out solo out there long enough, I die or get bored. There's no in-between. It feels like it's designed for groups of friends to hang out there long term, rather than the drop-in/drop-out method of the plains. I've been reluctant to dig into the mining/fishing/conservation, too, just because it's more grinding. And now the economy on Earth is rebalanced as well and there's more conservation there? Boi.
    "With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine."

-RFC 1925

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius Twist View Post
    Jumped back into the game after a brief absence of several months. Missed Wolf of Saturn and the first Nightwave entirely.
    Welcome back Tenno!

Was a little miffed about not having a list of missions to tackle from a refreshing list like before, but found out that this new Nightwave system ended up making people actually play the game's non-specified missions. Lots of people doing nightmare missions as a result of the Nightwave incentive, actually. Not a bad way to go.
    As someone who's been playing Warframe for entirely too much time and was running out of things to do, I do like that Nightwave is 'making' me do stuff I wouldn't have done originally - it pushed me to finally go out and try conservation (and I didn't half mind it!) as well as get more of the Lua challenge mods.

Fought the Ropalolyst. First time went in a group and was overwhelmed by the chaos. Everyone died and dropped. Went in on my own the second time and had a much easier go. Did I miss some of the story told through non-mission context?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seems like space-mom is back-back, not just dropping in for visits. Last I saw her in that partially-disassembled form was over Tennocon's trailers hanging out inside her mom.
    Spoiler: Apostacy Prologue onwards, including Tennocon 2019 stuff
    Show

I don't think you've missed too much - since Ballas did ... whatever he did to her (Apostacy Prologue) and she took him away (The Sacrifice), she's turned him into the first amalgam (Chimera Prologue) - a hybrid between Sentient and organics, with their most important feature being that they're not vulnerable to the Void anymore. Since having a nice heart-to-heart with her mother (Tennocon 2018 trailer) she's come back to the Origin system proper (or is remotely supervising) and made a deal with Alad V to make amalgams. I haven't found all the new lore fragments on Jupiter yet so I don't have all the details, but she sent the Ropalolyst to ensure Alad didn't weasel out of the deal when he realised he got in over his head (again) - and he's was more than happy for us to destroy the Ropalolyst. Next step is to launch a full-scale invasion of the Origin System (in the coming New War quest, to be released sometime near Christmas ... maybe) with the help of her brother (the last sentient you see in the New War Trailer) and mama Natah.

Still feeling off about the difficulty scaling in Fortuna's overworld. It seems like if I hang out solo out there long enough, I die or get bored. There's no in-between. It feels like it's designed for groups of friends to hang out there long term, rather than the drop-in/drop-out method of the plains. I've been reluctant to dig into the mining/fishing/conservation, too, just because it's more grinding. And now the economy on Earth is rebalanced as well and there's more conservation there? Boi.
    Yeah, if I'm not in a group I tend to get bored doing bounties quite quickly. Fishing and mining I didn't find too bad with the new systems, and conservation is entirely option (unless you NEED those floofs ).

Also, I'm now 900 logins in! I need a new hobby !
    Last edited by thatSeniorGuy; 2019-07-30 at 06:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Orc in the Playground

I appreciate the "story so far" summary.

Funny thing about the login rewards... I started far, far earlier than they were introduced, so most of my active daily logging in was effectively wasted as far as this new system is concerned. I'm only on login 350-something despite having over 1000 hours of active playtime.

Oh well.

I have yet to get any of the Fortuna warframes, pets, or secondaries, and I expect I'll have to fish/mine for quite a bit before getting there. At least there are only 4 guns to level/gild for mastery.

-RFC 1925

11. - Top - End - #1121

NinjaGuy

Ooof, that's rough - I'm surprised that DE didn't do anything to take that into account.

The kitguns can be absolutely insane - a catchmoon based kitgun with the Pax Seeker arcane is better than most primaries.
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

12. - Top - End - #1122

Happily i don't have to go back to that awful flappy boss again, 4 runs with a friend doing the actual fight while i shot things in the middle got me all of wisp and the only mod i'd have used didn't drop but its not like the amalgam mods are actual all that great (annoyingly they are not tradeble since the friend had a spare Argonak one but no dice)
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

13. - Top - End - #1123

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSeniorGuy
    Ooof, that's rough - I'm surprised that DE didn't do anything to take that into account.
    You have to login to get a login reward - most games don't even give you that much, let alone free-to-play ones who would prefer to make money by selling stuff.

I suppose the argument is that, if you log out for (for the sake of argument) 30 days and get an extra-special reward for returning, that just encourages people to only play the game once every 30 days. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Happily i don't have to go back to that awful flappy boss again, 4 runs with a friend doing the actual fight while i shot things in the middle got me all of wisp and the only mod i'd have used didn't drop but its not like the amalgam mods are actual all that great (annoyingly they are not tradeble since the friend had a spare Argonak one but no dice)
    I'm honestly surprised to hear how much you dislike it. If your team hasn't figured out how to immediately jump behind cover when the "collapsing platform" FMV finishes so as to avoid the shockwave/missiles then you can get several mass-KO's, but I haven't found that fighting the thing is any trouble. It's either focused on you and you're running in circles to distract it, or it's not and you run behind it and shoot it in the butt.

It's far, far less hassle and a less annoying gimmick than Tyl Regor and Kela De Thaym, anyway. I prefered grinding for Alad V, over those guys.

In other news, I have discovered the joy of wildlife preservation in Orb Vallis. When I first saw it I thought it was just another tedious grind for useless orbiter decorations, but I gave it a try to complete a NightWave objective and it turned out to be weirdly relaxing. I spent a good 3 hours just wandering around playing the mini-game and really enjoyed it... Though I never did catch any of the bird-things....

14. - Top - End - #1124

My friend knows how to do it very well, i dislike ALL Eidolon's no matter whether it flies or stomps (more to the point i dislike anything at all that requires me to use the &*&^(% tween)
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Titan in the Playground

You have to login to get a login reward - most games don't even give you that much, let alone free-to-play ones who would prefer to make money by selling stuff.
    I think the point was that people who were playing the game before they implemented the login rewards system got nothing. It's hard to clock up over 1,000 hours of play time with only 350 login days.

In other news, I have discovered the joy of wildlife preservation in Orb Vallis. When I first saw it I thought it was just another tedious grind for useless orbiter decorations, but I gave it a try to complete a NightWave objective and it turned out to be weirdly relaxing. I spent a good 3 hours just wandering around playing the mini-game and really enjoyed it... Though I never did catch any of the bird-things....
    Ivara and Navigator or Equinox with Sleep will help you get those bird floofs (although there's a fair bit of debate on whether ability use messes up 'perfect' captures).

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Decided to play warframe again, last time I played was just before the Rails expansion so be interesting to see how it goes.

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Orc in the Playground

Are you referring to the Dark Sector rails that were fought over in a mock-PVP battle? That was a while back. They did a lot of stuff, most of it captured here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...23tX2pqSM/edit

-RFC 1925

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Nah the one where they went from Open map to a more story driven map and got rid of the void missions. (sort of)

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Troll in the Playground

Sounds like you mean Spectres of the Rails.
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

20. - Top - End - #1130

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    I think the point was that people who were playing the game before they implemented the login rewards system got nothing. It's hard to clock up over 1,000 hours of play time with only 350 login days.
    Yeah, that was where I was heading. It doesn't seem fair that (for example) a closed-beta tester or founder could have been supporting the game for years (?) and they got absolutely nothing when the login system was introduced. Also, while it's nice to get free stuff, let's not pretend that the system isn't also a psychological nudge to keep players coming back to the game.

I usually have other things to do in Warframe, but it's quite an enjoyable activity! Re bird-things, did you never find the right poop to start the hunt, or did you have problems finding/catching them?

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    Ivara and Navigator or Equinox with Sleep will help you get those bird floofs (although there's a fair bit of debate on whether ability use messes up 'perfect' captures).
    I think the rule is using Warframe abilities prevents you from getting a perfect capture, BUT Ivara's sleep arrow is fine if you hit the animal straight-on with it (using Navigator with sleep arrow is an idea I wish I had thought of, but adding navigator in the mix might make the capture not perfect). This seemed to hold up when I did the NW challenge last night.

Edit: Oh, and there's going to be a double-credit weekend this weekend, along with some sort of event.
    Last edited by thatSeniorGuy; 2019-07-31 at 08:27 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Troll in the Playground

I suspect part of the reason that login reward 2.0 started everyone at the same point was that they didn't have all 1000 days worth of special rewards ready to go right at the start.
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

22. - Top - End - #1132

NinjaGuy

That is ... a fair point.

23. - Top - End - #1133

Griffon

I also suspect it's because they can't tell the difference between play time and ACTIVE play time. You can log 1,000 hours in just over 5 weeks if you really want to, but they'll never know for sure how much of that is spent doing something productive, even the difference between hanging out and chatting and idling on your orbiter.

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Right so I'm pretty confused by the changes since I left.
    So what do I do with these Orbs that have replaced keys?
    How do I fish? (I figured out how to mine and looks like there's some sort of animal thing that I don't even know what the objective for it is.)
    What are the things on the Plains that keep attacking me and just will not die? (Little floaty eyeball things) they are making it impossible for me to figure out what I'm meant to be doing.

I did play the mission that gives you access to the super modes but I still don't know how to gain the points for that or what this trade in button does.

There's afew other thins but those are the main ones. My inventory is full of all sorts of prime trash that I need to figure out what to do with.

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
    Right so I'm pretty confused by the changes since I left.
    So what do I do with these Orbs that have replaced keys?
    Those are relics. In your nabigation system, in the top right corner, is an icon that looks like a twisted pillar-ish thingy. Should be next to sorties and invasions. These are calles fissures and each have a specific era. When you select one, you will be asked to choose a relic. In the mission, you will need to kill corrupted enemies to drop reactant (10, specifically) which will open the relic. At the end of the mission, you will find out what your reward is. Additionally, you may refine relics with Void Traces (which you get passively from Fissure missions) to increase your chances of the rarer items on the relic.

How do I fish? (I figured out how to mine and looks like there's some sort of animal thing that I don't even know what the objective for it is.)
    In Cetus, there is an NPC named Fisher Hai-ruk (she's the first merchant when you enter Cetus on the left path). You may use standing to purchase spears and bait, which you can equip in your arsenal, as with other gear. Once done, go to largish body of water, equip the spear from your gearwheel and aim. Fish will be spawning as long as you hear a sort of bubbling sound. When you see one, throw the spear (it's like shooting a projectile weapon, so you may need to lead a bit). If you hit, you should catch the fish and voila, you're fishing.

As for the other thing, that's probably conservation. You need to get a tranq rifle and echo lure from Master Teasonai. You find a start point, track the critter, use the apropriate call for the beast, and then hide. When you see the beast, shoot it with your tranq rifle and when it's down, go over to it and interact with it to catch it. It can be a little tricky, so you might fail the first couple times as you get practice, but it's fun and easy once you get the hang of it.

What are the things on the Plains that keep attacking me and just will not die? (Little floaty eyeball things) they are making it impossible for me to figure out what I'm meant to be doing.
    Those are called Vomvalysts, a type of creature known as an Eidolon. You won't be able to handle them until you do the War Within quest, which grants new features to the mode you got from The Second Dream. If you need me to explain more, ask, since I'm being vague to avoid spoilers.

I did play the mission that gives you access to the super modes but I still don't know how to gain the points for that or what this trade in button does.
    For this, you need to get a focus lens. You should have gotten one for completing the quest (I think? It's been a while for me, so my memory is fuzzy). You need to go to your arsenal, take a level 30 weapon or Warframe (I recommend one you use a lot and is a damage dealer frame, such as Saryn, Mesa, Excalibur, etc.), go to actions, and click instal lens. Choose the lens appropriate for your school and you're done. When you do a mission, a portion of the XP the lens'd item gains will turn into focus to level up your tree. You can gain more lenses from bounties from Konzu as well as Sorties. Or buy them, if you really want to, but I can't in good faith recommend buying them, myself.

There's afew other thins but those are the main ones. My inventory is full of all sorts of prime trash that I need to figure out what to do with.
    Feel free to ask more questions, as well as follow-ups to anything I wasn't clear enough about. As for the prime junk, you can always go to a relay and find the podiums near where Baro spawns to gain Ducats or you can go on trade chat and try to pawn it off. If it's junk, go for low amounts and some people ought to grab it just so they can get Ducats, but trade chat is hit-and-miss. Just depends on what you have and who's online.

I hope I gave some useful answers and like I said, just ask for clarification if there is anything unclear.

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
    Further to BioCharge's comments, the easiest way to avoid them is to not go onto the Plains during the night (you'll also avoid Terry as well).

You get the aforementioned equipment required to get rid of them from a hidden Cetus NPC post The War Within, so you'll need to at least progress that far if fishing/mining at night becomes annoying (alternately use Loki or Ivara and just hide).

You can buy an upgrade to the mining laser that makes it silent so it doesn't break stealth, or you can use Loki's Hushed Invisibility Augment. I think the spear is silent by default.

Note that the Fortuna (NPC hub on Venus) has its own mining laser which is better and cheaper than all the Cetus ones, although you need a different spear for the robotic fish there (and is not interchangeable with the Cetus spears).

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BioCharge View Post
    In Cetus, there is an NPC named Fisher Hai-ruk (she's the first merchant when you enter Cetus on the left path). You may use standing to purchase spears and bait, which you can equip in your arsenal, as with other gear. Once done, go to largish body of water, equip the spear from your gearwheel and aim. Fish will be spawning as long as you hear a sort of bubbling sound. When you see one, throw the spear (it's like shooting a projectile weapon, so you may need to lead a bit). If you hit, you should catch the fish and voila, you're fishing.
    And, if you're having trouble with seeing the fish, pick up the pattern for the Luminous Dye; it'll make the fish glow wonderfully bright, and make them easy to target.

Once you get enough standing with Solaris, you can get the pattern for Oxylus, a sentinel with the ability to scan and highlight fish like the Dye does. It'll even mark the fishing hot spots for you, so if you're looking for a particular fish, and have the right bait, it's easier to farm.

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Troll in the Playground

I can confirm that using Ivara's sleep arrow does not ruin perfect captures, as I did that Nightwave objective last night without ever even using my tranq rifle.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    I can confirm that using Ivara's sleep arrow does not ruin perfect captures, as I did that Nightwave objective last night without ever even using my tranq rifle.
    Which is helpful against those blasted sawgaws, which seem to just love hopping to the side just before the dart hits...

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I've been using all my Cestus stuff on Fortuna so far. The harpoons seem to work it just says damage next to the fish name some times 0.0 which I assume is good. I can't sell them just yet but they do show up in my inventory upon return.

Things seem to be going quite well though I'm working my way through the Fortuna and Cestus questlines then I'll go for the War within. I forgot that I'd left in the final phase of the Jordis deception though so coming back to I have irradiated the Phyriac pods brought back some bad memories. I think everyone must hate that mission since it's very difficult to even get groups running it.