New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Thufir's Third Random Banter #224

Dad! Kratos is really good and I'm going to continue to risk any sort of credibility I have by saying the God of War games are basically all fantastic from a writing standpoint and if you don't like it you've never actually looked at Greek tragedy and mythology.

Anyway Saturday I got harassed on my way into my apartment. Hands full with a bag of laundry in one and a cup of ice cream in the other, I am followed onto an elevator by a weed-high person who proceeds to crowd me into the corner and ask how long I've lived here and stuff. I mentioned for awhile, try to brush him off, we get to his stop... and he stays on past his stop to continue bugging me, asking me if I'm into technology, if I'm a computer wizard, and if I can get him into... something. He made typing sounds and mumbled something about the Matrix, I cant be sure. Once it got to my floor I pushed past him, and he tried to follow me out of the elevator. I told him not to follow me, he told me to **** off, I told him to do the same. Thend.

I hate this sorta thing happening and, unfortunately, as I continue this sort of thing will get more and more common. A consequence of living my proper life, but one I'll take. Ah well.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Dad! Kratos is really good and I'm going to continue to risk any sort of credibility I have by saying the God of War games are basically all fantastic from a writing standpoint and if you don't like it you've never actually looked at Greek tragedy and mythology.
    Interestingly I've never really seen about the writing being bad, 90% of complaints I see are about the combat. And 70% of complaints agree about the forth game.

I mean, I really want to play the God of War games. I like spectacle fighters (I refuse to use the 'official industry name', it's practically meaningless). But I didn't know of them when I had a console that could play them, and my laptop can't emulate PS2 games at more than 80% speed.

Anyway Saturday I got harassed on my way into my apartment. Hands full with a bag of laundry in one and a cup of ice cream in the other, I am followed onto an elevator by a weed-high person who proceeds to crowd me into the corner and ask how long I've lived here and stuff. I mentioned for awhile, try to brush him off, we get to his stop... and he stays on past his stop to continue bugging me, asking me if I'm into technology, if I'm a computer wizard, and if I can get him into... something. He made typing sounds and mumbled something about the Matrix, I cant be sure. Once it got to my floor I pushed past him, and he tried to follow me out of the elevator. I told him not to follow me, he told me to **** off, I told him to do the same. Thend.

I hate this sorta thing happening and, unfortunately, as I continue this sort of thing will get more and more common. A consequence of living my proper life, but one I'll take. Ah well.
    Ouch, yeah. I hate it when that happens, and this shouldn't be a consequence of your life.

Now I don't condone the punching of people in the face, so instead I recommend carrying a foghorn with you

In all seriousness, yeah a similar thing happened to me once, and I think such people should be forced to watch The Panton Menace on repeat for 24 consecutive hours, with no sleep, no toilet breaks, and Darth Maul edited out.

More pleasant experiences include being proposition ed when I walked by a pub, and two Korean forks only being obvious about finding me attractive instead of beating me over head with it. Such people ate allowed Darth Maul.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

3. - Top - End - #1143

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Interestingly I've never really seen about the writing being bad, 90% of complaints I see are about the combat. And 70% of complaints agree about the forth game.

I mean, I really want to play the God of War games. I like spectacle fighters (I refuse to use the 'official industry name', it's practically meaningless). But I didn't know of them when I had a console that could play them, and my laptop can't emulate PS2 games at more than 80% speed.

Ouch, yeah. I hate it when that happens, and this shouldn't be a consequence of your life.

Now I don't condone the punching of people in the face, so instead I recommend carrying a foghorn with you

In all seriousness, yeah a similar thing happened to me once, and I think such people should be forced to watch The Panton Menace on repeat for 24 consecutive hours, with no sleep, no toilet breaks, and Darth Maul edited out.

More pleasant experiences include being proposition ed when I walked by a pub, and two Korean forks only being obvious about finding me attractive instead of beating me over head with it. Such people ate allowed Darth Maul.
    The... official term IS spectacle fighter? 3D Arena Beat Em Ups is something I've heard before as well, but I've never seen people actually use anything other than the former. Anyway I've loved every God of War they're some of my favorite games.

My hands were full but I'll consider it in the future.

I mean Phantom Menace is the good one prequel wise. It has Qui Gon Jin in it doing wizard samurai crimes and the pod race is actually cool if you ignore how stupid it is. That said no Darth Maul means no Duel of Fates, which means it's like a dubstep song without the bass drop so that's a good punishment.

Also thanks for the concern by the way. I'm safe and unharmed which is more than most people like me can say when **** like this happens.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Titan in the Playground

The... official term IS spectacle fighter? 3D Arena Beat Em Ups is something I've heard before as well, but I've never seen people actually use anything other than the former. Anyway I've loved every God of War they're some of my favorite games.
    'Character Action Game'. Yeah, it's stupid, I don't know anybody who uses it, and it gets across none of the unique parts of the genre. Plus Spectacle Fighter has a lot of traction, because a) Yahtzee and b) it's a good name.

I'm sure I'd love them, but as I said I'd kind of have to get a PS2 or PS3 to play them.

My hands were full but I'll consider it in the future.
    Don't get lazy and buy a kazoo instead. It turns out those just make them angry.

I mean Phantom Menace is the good one prequel wise. It has Qui Gon Jin in it doing wizard samurai crimes and the pod race is actually cool if you ignore how stupid it is. That said no Darth Maul means no Duel of Fates, which means it's like a dubstep song without the bass drop so that's a good punishment.
    As much as I love Qui Gon Jin, kid Anakin ruins it for me. If they'd just made him a young teen I'd love that film (I even have a soft spot for Jar-Jar, as a clumsy kid it was nice to see a character suffering from the same issues).

I was going to go with Atack of the Clones, but I think that should be saved for those that succeed.

Also thanks for the concern by the way. I'm safe and unharmed which is more than most people like me can say when **** like this happens.
    I am very glad unary, I've known people to come out in worse shape, although thankfully nothing major (at least from such incidents).

Show
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?

5. - Top - End - #1145

'Character Action Game'. Yeah, it's stupid, I don't know anybody who uses it, and it gets across none of the unique parts of the genre. Plus Spectacle Fighter has a lot of traction, because a) Yahtzee and b) it's a good name.

I'm sure I'd love them, but as I said I'd kind of have to get a PS2 or PS3 to play them.

Don't get lazy and buy a kazoo instead. It turns out those just make them angry.

As much as I love Qui Gon Jin, kid Anakin ruins it for me. If they'd just made him a young teen I'd love that film (I even have a soft spot for Jar-Jar, as a clumsy kid it was nice to see a character suffering from the same issues).

I was going to go with Atack of the Clones, but I think that should be saved for those that succeed.

I am very glad unary, I've known people to come out in worse shape, although thankfully nothing major (at least from such incidents).
    Oh right that term. I actually kinda like it, but I get the concern.

I will never buy a kazoo.

Okay that's fair. Jake Lloyd did a real good job of playing his role, his role was just also bad. He should have ATLEAST been Padme's age, like what the ****.

Attack of the Clones is probably the worst Star Wars, yeah.

Yeah. It's tough! At least there's a positive in it; dumbass recognized me as a lady and felt it appropriate to do the thing.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

So it is deadweek at my university, so the library is 24/7 but there are no desks to sit at. It is also 80 degrees in the basement and was 40 outside, quite the transition.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

7. - Top - End - #1147

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    So it is deadweek at my university, so the library is 24/7 but there are no desks to sit at. It is also 80 degrees in the basement and was 40 outside, quite the transition.
    Oh jeez, that's a lot of taken up seats... and no difference at all weather wise because it goes from "melting" to "will die".

Also I have further bad news, in a comedic sense at least. My co worker Phil, who is a good and nice man, went to Calgary for the weekend to see a drag show. All very nice and cool. He wanted to get me a present and found a bunch of My Hero Academia stuff... and forgot I liked it and said it was the best, instead conflating it with some of the other, negative series I showed him (he's a big nerd this is not weird that I showed my co worker what anime and manga I like or dislike). So he didn't buy me any. I could have a UA school uniform tomorrow if not for this. What a disastrous man. He's great though.

Also also; my book will be published this or next month!!

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Oh jeez, that's a lot of taken up seats... and no difference at all weather wise because it goes from "melting" to "will die".

Also I have further bad news, in a comedic sense at least. My co worker Phil, who is a good and nice man, went to Calgary for the weekend to see a drag show. All very nice and cool. He wanted to get me a present and found a bunch of My Hero Academia stuff... and forgot I liked it and said it was the best, instead conflating it with some of the other, negative series I showed him (he's a big nerd this is not weird that I showed my co worker what anime and manga I like or dislike). So he didn't buy me any. I could have a UA school uniform tomorrow if not for this. What a disastrous man. He's great though.

We are all cooking away in our winter clothes. I imagine the higher floors aren't quite so hot (the furnace is in the basement) but getting seating up there if impossible. I'm using one of the 100 year old corner desks and a seemingly equally elderly chair.

Dang that sucks. Should have given him a list of buyable stuff :P

Yay! Don't forget to post a link so we can support you :)

9. - Top - End - #1149

We are all cooking away in our winter clothes. I imagine the higher floors aren't quite so hot (the furnace is in the basement) but getting seating up there if impossible. I'm using one of the 100 year old corner desks and a seemingly equally elderly chair.

Dang that sucks. Should have given him a list of buyable stuff :P

Yay! Don't forget to post a link so we can support you :)
    It's still hilariously strange to me that 40 degrees Farenheit is considered cold in some places.

I didn't expect and do not expect co workers to buy me gifts!!!

I don't actually know if I'm allowed to. Been meaning to ask the mods (and also see if I can briefly co-opt the ad banner like we used to be able in the good ole days).

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

It's still hilariously strange to me that 40 degrees Farenheit is considered cold in some places.

I didn't expect and do not expect co workers to buy me gifts!!!

I don't actually know if I'm allowed to. Been meaning to ask the mods (and also see if I can briefly co-opt the ad banner like we used to be able in the good ole days).
    Well it is 32 at night, and we got snow on Sunday. It isn't Cold, but cold enough we are sitting in blazing heat in winter clothes. Although my friend from Australia has never been outside in temperatures below 62 and got pneumonia.

Well if not message it to me when the time comes.

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah. It's tough! At least there's a positive in it; dumbass recognized me as a lady and felt it appropriate to do the thing.
    Look, we can't make assumptions about his tastes (also, all you need to do for people to see you add a woman onset here apparently it's to have long, amazing hair).

Not that I'm saying you don't look feminine, from the information I have you could look incredibly standardly or nonstandardly feminine.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go poncey here and mope about how nobody wants to 'do the thing' with me.

That sucks.

And I want to get back onto MHA,but I stumbled across a later development and it put me right off. Maybe I should go back to my superhero project, I think I can make it fun (while keeping our incredibly British).

Hooray, I can't wait to read it! (Let me know when it's published over here!)
    Last edited by Anonymouswizard; 2019-12-02 at 06:49 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

It was 74 two days ago. Yes, 40 is absolutely freezing.

Also, try drinking some water that's 40 degrees and tell me it's not cold.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    I did earlier today, although it had some leaf dissolved in it #realunits

Show

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Titan in the Playground

I've been making yogurt lately (easy given a slow cooker; probably more fiddly if you had to leave a stove on overnight) – today I saved the whey, and there was a lot more than I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #1155

I did earlier today, although it had some leaf dissolved in it
    A.) Since you know I was talking about Fahrenheit, that means iced tea, so good choice!

2.) 0 degrees Farenheit is very cold. 100 degrees Fahrenheit is very hot. Meanwhile, 0 degrees Celsius is fairly cold, and 100 degrees Celsius is you're dead. Eat my better-for-daily-comfort units, MetricMan!

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Titan in the Playground

A.) Since you know I was talking about Fahrenheit, that means iced tea, so good choice!
    You Americans, always ruining cups of Tea with ice and entire plantations of sugar per cup.

2.) 0 degrees Farenheit is very cold. 100 degrees Fahrenheit is very hot. Meanwhile, 0 degrees Celsius is fairly cold, and 100 degrees Celsius is you're dead. Eat my better-for-daily-comfort units, MetricMan!
    Eh, decimals exist, therefore degree size means nothing, and arbitrary points are arbitrary. We should really be measuring things in Kelvins, because that has a sensible zero point of 'no movement', but because people don't get how's cold cold is Centigrade, with it's easy to understand zero point and simple conversation took Kelvins, works well.

It's like distance, trying to measure in Imperial units is stupid. Much better to use metres and their derivatives (including megametes and micrometres, and including gigamtres, terrametres, and petrametres when I'm writing space opera).

Show

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

You Americans, always ruining cups of Tea with ice and entire plantations of sugar per cup.

Eh, decimals exist, therefore degree size means nothing, and arbitrary points are arbitrary. We should really be measuring things in Kelvins, because that has a sensible zero point of 'no movement', but because people don't get how's cold cold is Centigrade, with it's easy to understand zero point and simple conversation took Kelvins, works well.

It's like distance, trying to measure in Imperial units is stupid. Much better to use metres and their derivatives (including megametes and micrometres, and including gigamtres, terrametres, and petrametres when I'm writing space opera).
    I don't know of anyone who takes their tea with sugar. Ice absolutely, because hot drinks are an abomination, but why would you sugar tea? Except in the South, they sugar everything.

Yeah I don't think there is any net benefit to changing. It is easy enough to convert between standards, and switching here would cost literally billions of dollars. Standards only make sense when you benefit more then they cost you to impose.
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2019-12-02 at 08:13 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1158

Eh, decimals exist
    And can be used to infinitely many places depending on the accuracy of the measuring stick, but that takes away the elegance, doesn't it? Frankly, they should have kept 100° F at the standard human body temp and slightly changed the definition of a Fahrenheit degree, if only to preserve the elegance of that particular arbitrary milestone.

Also, not to beat a dead horse, but aint nobody over here uses Imperial. Y'all do, seemingly randomly, and then for some reason seem to insist we're the weird ones.
    I don't know of anyone who takes their tea with sugar. Ice absolutely, because hot drinks are an abomination, but why would you sugar tea? Except in the South, they sugar everything.
    Lies and falsehoods! I will not stand by hearing such slandah*! Our tea is sugared, yes, because that is just delightful (most especially in the peach-heavy regions), but southern food is hardly sugared at all. At least, not any more so than other standard American foods (I hear Europeans think our breads are like cakes, but that's certainly not a southern thing).

You come right down here and eat some friend chicken and say one word about it bejng doused in sugar, I tell you what!

*look, nobody says "libel" with a super southern lilt.
    Last edited by Peelee; 2019-12-02 at 08:22 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Lies and falsehoods! I will not stand by hearing such slandah*! Our tea is sugared, yes, because that is just delightful (most especially in the peach-heavy regions), but southern food is hardly sugared at all. At least, not any more so than other standard American foods (I hear Europeans think our breads are like cakes, but that's certainly not a southern thing).

You come right down here and eat some friend chicken and say one word about it bejng doused in sugar, I tell you what!

*look, nobody says "libel" with a super southern lilt.
    I've been to the South, I know you serve sugared hush puppies, deep fried twinkies and all other assortment of sweetened goods that didn't need to be. The only times I have ever seen someone use powdered sugar were Florida and IHOP.

Okay so I have been to Florida and am blaming its sins on the rest of yall.

20. - Top - End - #1160

Look, we can't make assumptions about his tastes (also, all you need to do for people to see you add a woman onset here apparently it's to have long, amazing hair).

Not that I'm saying you don't look feminine, from the information I have you could look incredibly standardly or nonstandardly feminine.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go poncey here and mope about how nobody wants to 'do the thing' with me.

That sucks.

And I want to get back onto MHA,but I stumbled across a later development and it put me right off. Maybe I should go back to my superhero project, I think I can make it fun (while keeping our incredibly British).

Hooray, I can't wait to read it! (Let me know when it's published over here!)
    I should clarify (and be comfortable with saying this) that I am a trans woman.

What developments? My Hero is SUPER good, I highly recommend getting back into it.

I will! It's something you can buy online so it'll be available everywhere instantly.

It was 74 two days ago. Yes, 40 is absolutely freezing.

40 F is 4 celcius. That's like, lukewarm.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2019-12-02 at 09:26 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Troll in the Playground

40 F is 4 celcius. That's like, lukewarm.
    Depends on where you live. For me... it's not exactly pleasant. It's been hovering around and slightly below there in the mornings here. And, man, is it chilly to me.

(Also, sucks that people were sucky.)

((Also also, it feels like we have this temperature conversation every few weeks. ))
    Last edited by DataNinja; 2019-12-02 at 09:31 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by DataNinja View Post
    Depends on where you live. For me... it's not exactly pleasant. It's been hovering around and slightly below there in the mornings here. And, man, is it chilly to me.

(Also, sucks that people were sucky.)

((Also also, it feels like we have this temperature conversation every few weeks. ))
    Yeah I am tepid about this discussion, it no longer stirs any interest. I'm totealeafs cold to it.
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2019-12-02 at 10:30 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Well if not message it to me when the time comes.
    I too would like to subscribe to your mailing list.

On the newest iteration of the Great Temperature Argument (acronym chosen because I am Western Canadian and therefore find the GTA kinda obnoxious at times.
    And I'm Albertan! )

Anyways, because I work with water hovering around freezing (the definition of a Northern River this time of year), I propose a change of thought: Kelvin is the absolute scale, and any work in material definitions should start with 0 at freezing, 100 at Evaporation, and even gradation in between temperature in between.

The reason this works so well is that once you establish the freezing and boiling points of a substance, you have a nice clean scaling for anything you want!

Water: Check!
    Iron: Check!
    Huma- *ahem* Good evening Officer, how may I help you this evening?...

============

Humour aside, use whatever scale y'all want. I still reserve the right to call it weird.

24. - Top - End - #1164

Anyone who wants to "pre-order" just PM me "hey I want a copy of your book" and when it's published I'll windmill slam the link your way.

Also in the new pokemon anime one of the main characters is a non-binary kid plainly obviously in love with Ash and it rules.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2019-12-02 at 10:55 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1165

I've been to the South, I know you serve sugared hush puppies, deep fried twinkies and all other assortment of sweetened goods that didn't need to be. The only times I have ever seen someone use powdered sugar were Florida and IHOP.

Okay so I have been to Florida and am blaming its sins on the rest of yall.
    I think everyone in the south unanimously agree that Florida is not the South. Hell, there's even a joke about that - in Florida, the more South you go the more North you get.

Now if you want to see powdered sugar used to its full glory, head to Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans and have some beignets.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Titan in the Playground

Ah well.
    Just briefly dropping in to congratulate you for almost publishing your new book! And also to wish you sanctuary from creepy men (and cis women).

27. - Top - End - #1167

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Just briefly dropping in to congratulate you for almost publishing your new book! And also to wish you sanctuary from creepy men (and cis women).
    I'm bi I like everyone as long as they're not creepy. Appreciated though TaiLiu, I hope you come back in a more prominant position soon since you're cool.

also hey, you're nonbinary and your avatar is Mew. Gou from the Pokemon anime is nonbinary and hunting after Mew. Coincidence?

Yes. But still neat.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Titan in the Playground

I should clarify (and be comfortable with saying this) that I am a trans woman.
    Meh*.

What developments? My Hero is SUPER good, I highly recommend getting back into it.
    Something something multiple powers something something main character. I stumbled across it and it felt like they were jessy trying to make their MC more and more special, when 'learning to use their power' should be plot enough.

I will! It's something you can buy online so it'll be available everywhere instantly.
    Sure, but my Kindle is only set up for UK Amazon, and I don't really have the money to import physical books.

I'm bi I like everyone as long as they're not creepy.
    Well darn, guess my chances changed from 'ha' to 'when the other circles of Hell freeze over, and also exist'

* this isn't a 'it doesn't matter' meh, this is a 'in this situation it makes no difference, but I should stop before I start asking weird and inappropriate questions' meh.

Show

29. - Top - End - #1169

Something something multiple powers something something main character. I stumbled across it and it felt like they were jessy trying to make their MC more and more special, when 'learning to use their power' should be plot enough.

Sure, but my Kindle is only set up for UK Amazon, and I don't really have the money to import physical books.

Well darn, guess my chances changed from 'ha' to 'when the other circles of Hell freeze over, and also exist'
    Oh that. It IS about learning to use their power still; Deku still has to master One For All, but now there's this other side to it that it's not just the inherited super strength, but the quirks of those before him as well, enhanced BY the super strength. This was something that could be seen coming, and so far the execution's been very good.

That's okay it's physical and digitally released, so should be buyable on release...

I mean that's not true at all. I don't know you well so the answer would obviously be no, and I have other people in my life that take priority, but I wouldn't call it "when hell freezes over".

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Titan in the Playground

Oh that. It IS about learning to use their power still; Deku still has to master One For All, but now there's this other side to it that it's not just the inherited super strength, but the quirks of those before him as well, enhanced BY the super strength. This was something that could be seen coming, and so far the execution's been very good.
    I like bricks (and speedsters) and dislike buffet powersets, so even though this is how One for All is supposed to work it still makes me annoyed. It also makes me feel like Deku being The Greatest HeroTM is going to be more about him getting all the powerz instead of who he is. It's just a move to a style of super I don't like (we can call this the Kal-El style of hero).

I mean, I really like what I've read, but I don't feel like picking it back up when the main character have moved from one power to seven.

That's okay it's physical and digitally released, so should be buyable on release...
    I mean, I totally plan to buy it, even if I have to convert the file format and load it on my kindle manually. I'm just having a friendly poke at how publishing can be a very national affair.

I mean that's not true at all. I don't know you well so the answer would obviously be no, and I have other people in my life that take priority, but I wouldn't call it "when hell freezes over".
    I mean, that's very much appreciated especially because I was mainly making a joke, but you saying that feels nice.

Especially as most people imply the other way, that it would only happen when pigs soar through the skies of a frozen afterlife.

In all seriousness, yeah I was mainly making a self-deprecating joke, implying I'm a creep and all that. I'm also in the position where I don't know you well enough that I'd consider it.

Show