New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #212
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

I have a question, and my narrator isn't here to answer it (we miss you, Goof!). Can someone familiar with Titans rules PM me so I can ask without ruining it for the remaining players?
    Spoiler
    Show

Little Fears banner by Crimmy
    Queen of Hearts avatar by Alarra

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    I think it's time to update the quotes in my sig, if you don't mind me taking this one?
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Firbolg in the Playground

Classic could use some more autolynch replacements, if anyone's interested.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

5. - Top - End - #215
    Bugbear in the Playground

I started reading the book Abhorsen. Not bad and the game is starting to make a whole lot more sense now. First WW that got me reading the book was Thursday Next. Keep the titles coming I would say

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    "Leave my Rakkoon alone!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Supa Songs about me

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the banner and Rowsen for the avvie!

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Same here, Thursday Next made me buy the books, now I have seven Jasper Ffordes.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

7. - Top - End - #217
    Dwarf in the Playground

If you didn't know, ER and I are having a baby today.

Our link is here.

We're at the hospital now, so obviously it's appropriate for me to post on WW Central.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

8. - Top - End - #218
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Classic could use some more autolynch replacements, if anyone's interested.
    Maybe. We'll see. Narrators are free to pm me, I'll decide if I can.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

9. - Top - End - #219
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Fairchilde View Post
    If you didn't know, ER and I are having a baby today.

Our link is here.

We're at the hospital now, so obviously it's appropriate for me to post on WW Central.
    Best. Link. Ever.

And congrats!

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by rakkoon View Post
    I started reading the book Abhorsen. Not bad and the game is starting to make a whole lot more sense now. First WW that got me reading the book was Thursday Next. Keep the titles coming I would say
    I read it some time back. Quite a good reading actually and I had a lot of fun.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

11. - Top - End - #221

OldWizardGuy

The X-men WW game is now recruiting, the thread is found here

12. - Top - End - #222
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hmm - you know, although married in reality, ER and Andre never had a marriage on the boards. Perhaps we should have an "Andre and Emerald Rose renew their vows - Part 1 WW game"

Of course I'm not sure I should run it without running another Mafia first.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

Speaking of which, any ideas when that is about to happen?
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."

14. - Top - End - #224
    Dwarf in the Playground

Whoever is running WW Central (too lazy to look at the thread) - contact me. I'll set up a recruiting thread then. Since I'm unemployed, with a baby... I'm sure I'll have time.

I'll look for a reliable co-narrator that doesn't mind not playing (or two), and days will probably be closer to 72 hours than 48 and nights will be 48 hours. (For my ADHD and OCD sanity sake.) Also, we'll probably have a loose player cap at *around* 45 or so players. Maybe more, maybe less.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

*whips Thufir into action*

You've heard the man, now git going

16. - Top - End - #226

Whoever is running WW Central (too lazy to look at the thread) - contact me. I'll set up a recruiting thread then. Since I'm unemployed, with a baby... I'm sure I'll have time.

I'll look for a reliable co-narrator that doesn't mind not playing (or two), and days will probably be closer to 72 hours than 48 and nights will be 48 hours. (For my ADHD and OCD sanity sake.) Also, we'll probably have a loose player cap at *around* 45 or so players. Maybe more, maybe less.
    Well, co-narrator.... sounds good.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by rakkoon View Post
    well that makes me happy.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll look for a reliable co-narrator that doesn't mind not playing (or two), and days will probably be closer to 72 hours than 48 and nights will be 48 hours.
    I can help you, barring any sudden disappearances.

I wanted to start play in any WW game today, but alas, none are recruiting
    Above Us Only Sky

19. - Top - End - #229
    Dwarf in the Playground

All righty, ZP and Irbis are co-narrators.

Thufir (tap tap tap on computer monitor) - please let me know when you want us to start recruiting and when you want the game to start.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Irbis View Post
    I can help you, barring any sudden disappearances.

I wanted to start play in any WW game today, but alas, none are recruiting
    There are two games recruiting, both the X-men and the Demon II.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

21. - Top - End - #231

Since the narriator, Milskidasith, seems to have disapeared, I suppose it may be a good idea to have Witchhunt 2 officially called over.
    He was banned for some reason. Don't know why. Nor should we learn why.
    2 threads, second thread 24 pages. That may be a record, if the current WW game doesn't beat it. It's currently on thread 2, and page 4.
    Normal avatar by Darwin. Many thanks!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    Along with your avatar, your class is the bard.
    Indeed it is, now that I think about it. Bard in the Playground

From Murska's City: Eternally Unlucky

Retired Werewolfer

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    There are two games recruiting, both the X-men and the Demon II.
    Alas, if only that was true...
    Above Us Only Sky

23. - Top - End - #233
    Pixie in the Playground

I have an idea for a WW game..... I might host it. It doesn't require actually being there for most of the time.

It's a small game, maybe for 10 people max. Lasts for probably a week. And the host barely has to be there!

If you're interested in hosting, please contact me.

Generation 5
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your own signature and add one to the number. This is a social experiment.
    Degeneration 91
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Pixie in the Playground

I was working on a game idea, and realized it was insanely complicated and certainly unbalanced in some direction, so instead I'd like to run a normal game except a player can Duel to save another player from being lynched.

A player can defend the player to be lynched and fight a duel with a random lyncher. Losing duelist is silenced and voided for the next day/night cycle, with a 20%chance of being killed (not revealed until they would otherwise recover). If the defender wins, the lynch target is only silenced and voided for the next day/night.

The Champion is a Mason that always wins duels, the Merciless is a wolf that always kills a defeated opponent, there's a second vote for duel augmentation (resolved before duelists are announced: chance of winning increases and the augmented can't die unless fighting the Merciless), and everything else would be standard (Seer/Fool, Baner and Devil). Twenty players should be enough, so if I could find a co-narrator and get walked through the approval process I could get it running.

(And if someone wants to take a look at the behemoth of a game that spawned this one, that's appreciated too.)

EDIT: Meh. I'll throw in a King with a double vote too.
    Last edited by Internet Flea; 2010-11-14 at 05:02 PM.

25. - Top - End - #235

Hey. Not sure exactly how to proceed here, but I'm running a game, one with multiple "endings" and sequels based on the outcome, and I'd like it if you guys would play I don't get how the scheduling works though, so if someone could help me I'd love you forever.

Here, by the way, is the thread for my game. I'm being told we have some balance issues. I don't quite understand why, but enough people have mentioned it to where I think it's probably I real problem. Some input in that regard would be lovely as well.
    Last edited by Mr. Zolrane; 2010-11-15 at 09:18 AM.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ok, have not heard from Thufir about a start date, but Irbis and Zar Peter will be helping to co-narrate the next Mafia.

So, anyone disagree with beginning recruiting next week? And starting after Christmas but before New Years?

If this infringes on any games - please let me know - I will not hesitate to delay as necessary.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

Next week for an after Christmas start? That sounds like asking for multiple auto-lynches from people who sign up and forget they're in the game. Also, between Christmas and New Year a lot of students will be offline.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

28. - Top - End - #238

NecromancerGirl

Reads over thread... What no comments on whether MtG is going to be balanced or not?
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Dwarf in the Playground

Next week for an after Christmas start? That sounds like asking for multiple auto-lynches from people who sign up and forget they're in the game. Also, between Christmas and New Year a lot of students will be offline.
    Ah, they're weak then. Let the weak perish and the strong survive.

Wait, what?

Oh, that sounds very sensible Happy. I forget about school life.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

I would not do a month of signing up. People will forget. I would say (note: didnt check the schedule) but if anything start the signups before Christmas a few days (like the 22nd) and have sign ups end around Jan 5th.

But again, check with the people who have games scheduled around then.

edit: speaking of which, I would like to request a co-narrator to help me with USB 5 if possible.
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2010-11-17 at 12:50 PM.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.