New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Appreciation is one step on your journey away from beasthood. And you are welcome, my dear friend. Wanna hug?" He said with outstretched tongue.
    Was he trying to catch rain on his tongue by doing that? It just looked weird to her and her thoughts on that showed on her face. "No, I don't do hugs," Not willingly anyway, she rolled her eyes giving Grills the usual death glare he was more than immune to by now.

"Doesn't make sense. It's not making sense." Big Bruce rubs the side of his head. He is definitely frazzled and upset. "I don't want to sell out to them though. We are going to need help."

"Like...who...what?"
    He asked trying to take in this whole scenario.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Was he trying to catch rain on his tongue by doing that? It just looked weird to her and her thoughts on that showed on her face. "No, I don't do hugs," Not willingly anyway, she rolled her eyes giving Grills the usual death glare he was more than immune to by now.
    "Certain ponies wont like hearing that." Grills chuckled and turned to the side. "I guess my lessons are done for the day. I best be off before one of your glass actually sets me alight like you want it to. TTFN. Hoohoo hoo hoo!"

Then the stallion bounced away in flaming hops.

"Like...who...what?"
    He asked trying to take in this whole scenario.
    "I don't know, partner. Can't ask Grills. He is military. Authority involvement would get us killed and not merely have a tornado dropped on us." Bruce said. "Maybe you can find some pony around town that is willing to kick some gangster flank for a day or two."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Troll in the Playground

"Certain ponies wont like hearing that." Grills chuckled and turned to the side. "I guess my lessons are done for the day. I best be off before one of your glass actually sets me alight like you want it to. TTFN. Hoohoo hoo hoo!"

Then the stallion bounced away in flaming hops.

"......."
    She shook her head watching the weird stallion bounce away, the sight annoyed and confused her. Whatever. She didn't want to think about him anymore, he was gone, there was no reason to cause self infliction. She thought about cookies and pina coladas instead. Maybe she could go visit Soft, ask for a batch, go home, beat up Ink Noir, and veg out on cookies, sounded like a sound plan. She nodded in assurance that that was a good plan.

Her horn glowed a purplish hue as she teleported away.
    --

She found herself on top of Soft's counter, sopping wet of course, making a water mess in the cyan mare's bar. "Hi Soft." She felt oddly awkward for having had appeared on the counter instead of the floor.

"I don't know, partner. Can't ask Grills. He is military. Authority involvement would get us killed and not merely have a tornado dropped on us." Bruce said. "Maybe you can find some pony around town that is willing to kick some gangster flank for a day or two."
    His thoughts strangely immediately went to Lochbed, and he felt bad for that. He didn't really want her to start using her glamours on others for amusement, but...then again, this wouldn't be for amusement...it would be...

No, he couldn't use her like that, like a tool, that was just...mean. He frowned looking at Big Bruce.

"Yea maybe...maybe I can find someone,"
    He said with uncertainty.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa/Stellar

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Convenient. Well, that could match up with what she said, but..."

"Yep, that's a good point. Ya might just be helpin' out, or ya might just be tryin' to do all kinds of nasty experiments after the ones that made her all dra- No, wait, what's the word? Ah, right! Traumatized!"

Blades glanced at Arvadraa, then back at Stellar. "If ya want to take her, ya'd better take me too, 'cause I'm not trusting ya with her alone."
    "Bringing her along wasn't my intention. I just wanted to know where she was, and cooperaion, if possible. The tower is miles from here, and it's much faster to just bring two. In this case, me and the Doctor."

"It's a better defense for when you turn on m-....us."

"Just as long as you don't hit the road. Again." The assorted furniture disappears with a poof and Stellar (along with anypony else sitting down) lands softly on all four legs. "If there's nothing else I'll go bring him. I estimate it'll take a day or so."

"That's it? No ominous cackling or foreboding warnings?" Arvadraa asks dryly.

"Mmm, no. But I'll bring back a mustache and twirl the ends if you'd like."

"I'd rather you not. That might make you an ounce likeable."

"And that might well destroy the universe." Before it can turn into a full-out passive/agressive catfight, Stellar disengages and makes for the door, stopping in front of it briefly.

"Hope to see you soon and in good health...57."

--

Arvadraa

After Stellar leaves a wall is brutalized by a soft kick. "I really hate when somepony makes me doubt myself. I should just shadowjump into both of them when they show up. But...I want to know. I have to know. And here I go down waterworks road again.

Luka, I'm sorry you got dragged into this. You too, Blades. That was...a lot."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Well, I suppose you could show us around. Those that you care to anyway," Tyrol suggested, shrugging. Lemongrass was trying his best to gather the cards and hand them back to Mach.
    "Well there's not, ah, really much to give a tour of," Mach replies. He spends most of his time in the workshop. Hell he doesn't even go upstairs to sleep half the time with the perfectly good couch.

"Although there are a couple rooms I haven't even been in upstairs..."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Bringing her along wasn't my intention. I just wanted to know where she was, and cooperaion, if possible. The tower is miles from here, and it's much faster to just bring two. In this case, me and the Doctor."

"It's a better defense for when you turn on m-....us."

"Just as long as you don't hit the road. Again." The assorted furniture disappears with a poof and Stellar (along with anypony else sitting down) lands softly on all four legs. "If there's nothing else I'll go bring him. I estimate it'll take a day or so."

"That's it? No ominous cackling or foreboding warnings?" Arvadraa asks dryly.

"Mmm, no. But I'll bring back a mustache and twirl the ends if you'd like."

"I'd rather you not. That might make you an ounce likeable."

"And that might well destroy the universe." Before it can turn into a full-out passive/agressive catfight, Stellar disengages and makes for the door, stopping in front of it briefly.

"Hope to see you soon and in good health...57."
    "All right, we'll be waitin'. 'N I'll trust ya when I know I can."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    After Stellar leaves a wall is brutalized by a soft kick. "I really hate when somepony makes me doubt myself. I should just shadowjump into both of them when they show up. But...I want to know. I have to know. And here I go down waterworks road again.

"'N it's yar fault that they're tryin' to find ya? Ya've got nothing to apologize for there, girl. Anyway, we can consider killin' 'em next time, 'cause right now, there's nothing left to do. Anyway, that went a lot better than it could have."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

His thoughts strangely immediately went to Lochbed, and he felt bad for that. He didn't really want her to start using her glamours on others for amusement, but...then again, this wouldn't be for amusement...it would be...

No, he couldn't use her like that, like a tool, that was just...mean. He frowned looking at Big Bruce.

"Yea maybe...maybe I can find someone,"
    He said with uncertainty.
    "I'll try to call in my own favors but I'm a photographer. Most of my contacts are fashion models and designers. This is some deep manure we are in." Big Bruce rubbed his forehead. Ember's frown made him frown as well. "Maybe you can get somepony in the militia to help. They are freelancers and many of them are tough."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-16 at 07:30 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Barbarian in the Playground

Arvadraa

Luka is still standing where he stepped away, and when Stellar leaves, he's wonders how she didn't notice about his scarf off her.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, I'm the one who let himself, falling into her "helpless filly" trick....But I think it gives me a purpose"
    He puts his right hoof on Arvadraa's shoulder
    "....Anyways, if something happens, I'm willing to help, if that doctor tries to do something to you, you most likely won't be alone fighting him back"

he stands again on his legs and check he didn't pull out his sword uncompletely again.

"I think I'll be around for some time, still got to see how to warn about the dark forces getting shimmerite stuff on their hooves.
    ....Well it seems everything's done, I think I'll be back tomorrow to check about my armor, I'm off then, bye!

He then steps to leave.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Titan in the Playground

"Maybe..."
    She said swaying to stay up. She was utterly exhausted, the adrenaline rush she had been running on leaving her. She still was a dried mud mess, she hadn't given herself a chance to lay down, relax her hind left hoof.
    (hopping in for a quick post)

Sandy wheeled his chair over; in a pinch, it made a good support for a tired Captain. As he did, another crack of thunder sounded outside. The unicorn glanced out a porthole with a frown. "Doc or machine, we ain't gettin' anywhere while the sky's leakin' like this. At least I know I'm not." He glanced down at his wheels. Even with sand, there was no way he'd get enough traction in the muddy ground. Stupid injuries.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

"I know, it's just...guilt. Makes for a really irrational thought process. Including how the guilt gets there in the first place. But luckily, we have plenty to take our minds off it. Is fixing armor like making knives, but in really tiny peices?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Troll in the Playground

"I'll try to call in my own favors but I'm a photographer. Most of my contacts are fashion models and designers. This is some deep manure we are in." Big Bruce rubbed his forehead. Ember's frown made him frown as well. "Maybe you can get somepony in the militia to help. They are freelancers and many of them are tough."

"Yea, sure...I could do that.."
    He half mumbled, as he wasn't sure if he really could. "Don't worry sir...we'll...find a way to deal with his." He hesitantly patted him on the shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (hopping in for a quick post)

Sandy wheeled his chair over; in a pinch, it made a good support for a tired Captain. As he did, another crack of thunder sounded outside. The unicorn glanced out a porthole with a frown. "Doc or machine, we ain't gettin' anywhere while the sky's leakin' like this. At least I know I'm not." He glanced down at his wheels. Even with sand, there was no way he'd get enough traction in the muddy ground. Stupid injuries.

"If anyone...would like to volunteer....now is the chance..."
    She forced a small smile looking at Hover, Rainbow, and Blaze the ones who were able bodied, she needed Sunny here though of course being the medic and all.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Titan in the Playground

"Sorry Blaze, but I can't think of anything you could do to help. Captain, Sandy, what the heck is this machine y'all are talking about? And I guess we could try and get him to a proper hospital instead of our med room for one." she says.

Soft's Bar.

"...Hi Gwyn. Would you mind please get off of my bar?" she asks. Oh Sweet pony princesses. Dat wet mane look.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-04-17 at 12:36 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Troll in the Playground

The Cirrus

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Sorry Blaze, but I can't think of anything you could do to help. Captain, Sandy, what the heck is this machine y'all are talking about? And I guess we could try and get him to a proper hospital instead of our med room for one." she says.

"Its some weird....blood magic machine created by a local tinkerer in this town...it..did help Sandy in a time of need,"
    She answered looking past the medic and at the unconscious Silverpine.
    =========================

Soft's Bar.

"...Hi Gwyn. Would you mind please get off of my bar?" she asks. Oh Sweet pony princesses. Dat wet mane look.

"Oh...right,"
    She...a little embarrassed for some reason as she quickly scrambled off the counter. She cast a small spell to clean up her mess.

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yea, sure...I could do that.."
    He half mumbled, as he wasn't sure if he really could. "Don't worry sir...we'll...find a way to deal with his." He hesitantly patted him on the shoulder.
    "I like your optimism. I don't even care that you are faking it." As a photographer, he notices every facial twitch. He could find every signal that betrayed Ember.

"If anyone...would like to volunteer....now is the chance..."
    She forced a small smile looking at Hover, Rainbow, and Blaze the ones who were able bodied, she needed Sunny here though of course being the medic and all.
    "Its me and Rainbow's turn to be injur... go out on an adventure." Hover bites on the sniper's tail and drags here away from the drink she was secretly mixing.

Rainbow salutes. "We will return shortly. We'll take the tank as the jet is still out of commission."

Then the two mares hurry out the the roomand to the hangar. They hop into the cockpit and hover off to town. The massive vehicle floats above the streets before a loud noise blares out the external speakers.

"Does anypony know where the mad scientists and insane doctors are located?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    "What about that Pegasus medic with that gun thingy that shot out the light when she was here to fix Sandy and it went all: Zip! Zap! Flesh-meld-y?"
    Eloquent as ever, Blaze >.<
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Titan in the Playground

The Cirrus

"Its some weird....blood magic machine created by a local tinkerer in this town...it..did help Sandy in a time of need,"
    She answered looking past the medic and at the unconscious Silverpine.
    Sandy elaborated a little more; he'd not soon forget that crazy thing. "Best I can tell, it takes blood in one end, infuses it with some sort of magic, then puts it into the patient. Like a...what's it called? Transformsion? Whatever it does, it heals up wounds like nopony's business. Or at least it did for me."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "Well there's not, ah, really much to give a tour of," Mach replies. He spends most of his time in the workshop. Hell he doesn't even go upstairs to sleep half the time with the perfectly good couch.

"Although there are a couple rooms I haven't even been in upstairs..."
    "I guess we could... uh... explore?" Lemongrass said slowly. The idea of dungeon crawling in a person's home struck him as patently absurd.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Troll in the Playground

Big Bruce's Shop

"I like your optimism. I don't even care that you are faking it." As a photographer, he notices every facial twitch. He could find every signal that betrayed Ember.

"I'm not fa-"
    ...He stopped, he wasn't even sure if he was or not to be honest. He wanly smiled, he was though going to do his best though here, he had a stake in this place himself, of course. "I..should...get back to work in the mean time..paperwork...everywhere, heh."

The Cirrus

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "Does anypony know where the mad scientists and insane doctors are located?"
    [Is this actually being asked, like via their communicators? Or not?]

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "What about that Pegasus medic with that gun thingy that shot out the light when she was here to fix Sandy and it went all: Zip! Zap! Flesh-meld-y?"
    "Hauh?" The not quite there mare leaning against Sandy's chair, noised. She was somewhat recalling the Germane mare who was here that time, had an expression of her being crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy elaborated a little more; he'd not soon forget that crazy thing. "Best I can tell, it takes blood in one end, infuses it with some sort of magic, then puts it into the patient. Like a...what's it called? Transformsion? Whatever it does, it heals up wounds like nopony's business. Or at least it did for me."

"Yea...that was...quite a....something...mad science...at its maddest, helpful,"
    She wasn't being much of an articulater right now, she was tired, exhausted, leaning much too much on Sandy's chair right now.

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Bruce's

"Yeah. I have... photos to develop... and stuff." said Bruce before going back to his office and NPCland.

[B]the Mechatank[B]

"Hover! That's not the internal communications line. That's the external speakers!" shouts Rainbow as she flips down a switch and up another.

"Well your layout is stupid. The weapons are at the front and the important parts are in back." Hover shrugs and speaks into the microphone again. "Gear. Where are we supposed to be going? And who are we picking up?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Troll in the Playground

Bruce's

"Yeah. I have... photos to develop... and stuff." said Bruce before going back to his office and NPCland.
    Ember returned to the front of the shop and resumed doing paperwork and helping any customers.

the Mechatank

"Hover! That's not the internal communications line. That's the external speakers!" shouts Rainbow as she flips down a switch and up another.

"Well your layout is stupid. The weapons are at the front and the important parts are in back." Hover shrugs and speaks into the microphone again. "Gear. Where are we supposed to be going? And who are we picking up?"
    There was a delayed response, but Gear was just tired, she did give them the directions though.

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

So the giant hovering Tank lumbers in the air. It floats over the town attracting all kinds of attention. Probably by the town guard. Probably by a few cart thieves.

Eventually the giant mechanically vehicle slugs over the the Public Works Guildhouse.

"Is this thing on?... What?... Then you should label it the external speakers....

Attention Mad scienctists! We seek a insanity prone ponies searching for another transgression against reality. Which of you geniuses is named... Mach?!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1342

"I guess we could... uh... explore?" Lemongrass said slowly. The idea of dungeon crawling in a person's home struck him as patently absurd.
    Well there were only a couple of extra rooms upstairs. One of them was just empty, but the second actually had a couple of things in the closet.

"Well there are, ah, a couple of games here..."
    Mach brushes off the dust from a couple of boxes.

"Predict When They'll Die and Other Macabre Parlor Games, Strip Parcheesi, Starvin' Starvin' Sharks,"
    the pegasus lists off. Two of those... they just seem wrong.

So the giant hovering Tank lumbers in the air. It floats over the town attracting all kinds of attention. Probably by the town guard. Probably by a few cart thieves.

Eventually the giant mechanically vehicle slugs over the the Public Works Guildhouse.

"Is this thing on?... What?... Then you should label it the external speakers....

Attention Mad scienctists! We seek a insanity prone ponies searching for another transgression against reality. Which of you geniuses is named... Mach?!"
    Meanwhile, Mach was still on the other side of town being an awkward host.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-04-17 at 05:32 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I know, it's just...guilt. Makes for a really irrational thought process. Including how the guilt gets there in the first place. But luckily, we have plenty to take our minds off it. Is fixing armor like making knives, but in really tiny peices?"
    "Yes 'n no. More no-ish, I think. Instead of shapin' something new, ya're fixin' up gaps in something old. We'll need to work more of that metal into it, but since it's in shape already, it's easier than makin' the whole thing from scratch, that's for sure!'
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Yes 'n no. More no-ish, I think. Instead of shapin' something new, ya're fixin' up gaps in something old. We'll need to work more of that metal into it, but since it's in shape already, it's easier than makin' the whole thing from scratch, that's for sure!'
    "Well let's take a look at it and see what damage- ...What is he, a professional punching bag?"

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

A fizzle maned earth pony appear out of the shadow and calls out. "Mach is not here but I could be of help."

"And what is your source of madness."

"The Order of Proper Direction. I can predict any election within 80% certainty within a year."

"I need a biologist. Or at least a doctor."

"I am a doctor."

A medical doctor?

"Medicine is a sham science. The true way is probability."

"Ooookaaaaay. I'll be seeing you."
    The giant tanks starts to back away.

The scientist cackles up to the giant vehicle, showing no fear. "They scoffed at my theories, they laughed at me, they called me mad... Well, who's laughing now?! Mwahaha-" Then he is darted and is dragged away.

The Mechatank flies over the town. Rainbow and Hover search for the mysterious tech. "Attention all you ponies. We are searching for a pony by the name of..."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Ettin in the Playground

Well there were only a couple of extra rooms upstairs. One of them was just empty, but the second actually had a couple of things in the closet.

"Well there are, ah, a couple of games here..."
    Mach brushes off the dust from a couple of boxes.

"Predict When They'll Die and Other Macabre Parlor Games, Strip Parcheesi, Starvin' Starvin' Sharks,"
    the pegasus lists off. Two of those... they just seem wrong.

"... Who did you rent this house from again?" Tyrol asked, picking up one of the games to study it closer.

"How the hay does Strip Parcheesi even work?"

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Titan in the Playground

Soft's Bar.

"Oh...right,"
    She...a little embarrassed for some reason as she quickly scrambled off the counter. She cast a small spell to clean up her mess.
    Soft's Bar.

"Well, thank you. What's up? Want more cookies and Pina coladas from your dumb paladin maid?" she asks, just sort of accepting that Gwyn is going to call Soft a dumb paladin for a long time.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-04-17 at 10:13 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Troll in the Playground

Soft's Bar.

"Well, thank you. What's up? Want more cookies and Pina coladas from your dumb paladin maid?" she asks, just sort of accepting that Gwyn is going to call Soft a dumb paladin for a long time.
    Well, Gwynfillion just called her 'Soft' less than a minute ago. The plum mare rolled her eyes at first and glanced away. She then pursed her lips in faux thought. "If you'd be so kind Soft Serve, it felt like hours since my last batch." Twas less than an hour.

"What have you been up to?...N-not that I care....oh just forget my attempt at small talk, nevermind,"
    She annoyedly pouted resting her head on the counter.

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Titan in the Playground

Well, Gwynfillion just called her 'Soft' less than a minute ago. The plum mare rolled her eyes at first and glanced away. She then pursed her lips in faux thought. "If you'd be so kind Soft Serve, it felt like hours since my last batch." Twas less than an hour.

"What have you been up to?...N-not that I care....oh just forget my attempt at small talk, nevermind,"
    She annoyedly pouted resting her head on the counter.

Soft's Bar

Soft starts on a fresh batch of both.

"Just trying to think of something we could do together, and a way to get you a bit more familiar with our world since you're stuck here for now." she says.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    The Cirrus

"...Blaze, that happened before I was here. I have no idea what on Equestria you're talking about."

30. - Top - End - #1350

"... Who did you rent this house from again?" Tyrol asked, picking up one of the games to study it closer.

"How the hay does Strip Parcheesi even work?"
    The scientist cackles up to the giant vehicle, showing no fear. "They scoffed at my theories, they laughed at me, they called me mad... Well, who's laughing now?! Mwahaha-" Then he is darted and is dragged away.

The Mechatank flies over the town. Rainbow and Hover search for the mysterious tech. "Attention all you ponies. We are searching for a pony by the name of..."
    Mach kind of looks up confused at what the previous owners were like, "I don't know..." he answers to either of the questions. "I bought the house from the ah, bank and-"

And that's when the giant tank with a loudspeaker bails him out of an awkward conversation. The pegasus goes over to the window, and unfortunately that's wouldn't be the weirdest summons he's ever had. Mach flies out of the window and looks over the tank.
    Spoiler
    Show