New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Quote Originally Posted by randman22222 View Post
    I could have sworn I'd made an RB thread before... Guess not. But oh the nostalgia going through those thread titles!

Ahhh, I remember how the forum shipping originated here.
    ...And went well past the line, leading to its ban.
    This idea makes me nervous. Though I wonder very much what the Playground was like before I joined just this year.

And does Amidus often get minced?
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
    Well, wouldn't say minced, but I've made this corner here rather lovely. If he doesn't behave or eats all of my chillies, he's done. Usually it's just simple angry scribbling all over him.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    ... See, I always make this mistake. Yes. Beat you. Although, I have to say, Amiplushie would be quite adorable. It'd have different coloured buttons in the back, and they'd speak according to the personality that corresponds with the colour. Ahh, an excellent product idea!

I am rather certain it's wrong.

Pfft. Spend more time on your cooking! And stop eating those carrots that have gone bad. And crisps.

Yeeeeeeeessss *happy mincing*
    Heh Eh, I wouldn't shell out any money for it. I don't particularly want to pay to get insulted by a stuffed horse.

I'm nearly completely sure of it; if it requires knowledge of Finnish to understand. Gives me something else to annoy you with, if nothing else.

Hrm? They hadn't gone bad, they just tasted bad by themselves. On account of being, well, store-cut carrots. And no, I'd rather not. Unless I'm being given steak... then I might go out to the grill.

Nooooooooooo *is minced*

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    Forum shipping? Or should I not ask?
    Heheheh

Elaborate.

EDIT @^: It was gooooood fun.
    I'll say no more. The impression I've gotten is that it's nowhere near as bad as it was, and far less common. Hasn't popped up in a few threads actually...

This idea makes me nervous. Though I wonder very much what the Playground was like before I joined just this year.

Heheheh

Not particularly often. I think this is the... second time I've been cooked into something here? The first one was a stew.
    A few odds and ends.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll say no more. The impression I've gotten is that it's nowhere near as bad as it was, and far less common. Hasn't popped up in a few threads actually...
    Whaaaaat? But the mods banned it aaages ago, when some shippers went too far onto the adult side...
    This avatar by Phase.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Well, wouldn't say minced, but I've made this corner here rather lovely. If he doesn't behave or eats all of my chillies, he's done. Usually it's just simple angry scribbling all over him.
    Heheheh

Not particularly often. I think this is the... second time I've been cooked into something here? The first one was a stew.
    Okay now I really love being here. I'm just gonna sit back with some chips and watch how things unfold.

And I will be glad to keep any shipping ideas out of my head. Though such endeavors rarely work out in my favor.
    Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Okay now I really love being here. I'm just gonna sit back with some chips and watch how things unfold.

And I will be glad to keep any shipping ideas out of my head. Though such endeavors rarely work out in my favor.
    If you want to entertain yourself with some pre-context, I think the last two threads are an exceptional example of how joyfully me and Amidus interact with each other.

*throws popcorn on Amidus*

Edit: Whoa, i forgot about Amigiggles! D=

Heh Eh, I wouldn't shell out any money for it. I don't particularly want to pay to get insulted by a stuffed horse.

I'm nearly completely sure of it; if it requires knowledge of Finnish to understand. Gives me something else to annoy you with, if nothing else.

Hrm? They hadn't gone bad, they just tasted bad by themselves. On account of being, well, store-cut carrots. And no, I'd rather not. Unless I'm being given steak... then I might go out to the grill.

Nooooooooooo *is minced*
    Nyeh. Heh. Hah.

This is the first time I will admit that this is a grave I've been digging for myself. *pokes with shovel* Well, the corner will be a nice graveyard too, I suppose... Confusion will be my epitaph.

Ah, right. Well, ready cut anything are usually... Well, wouldn't say rancid, but close.

I'll make a good chili meal out of you. What do you think, should we put some habanero in this sauce? *gazes at the shelves*
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2013-07-24 at 03:51 PM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

7. - Top - End - #37
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Processing....Processing... 141800 packets out of 88849311 remaining...
    For gods' sake, they're just boobs.

I could have sworn I'd made an RB thread before... Guess not. But oh the nostalgia going through those thread titles!

Ah, forum shipping. Still unofficially practiced, just minus the fanfic.

Basically, hang out with people long enough, and they'll start trying to make you be a couple with other people you hang out with. It's bloody annoying.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

If you want to entertain yourself with some pre-context, I think the last two threads are an exceptional example of how joyfully me and Amidus interact with each other.

I have been noticing that. On another note, what do youguys think about the Atlantic Ocean?
    I might, if it was your personalized stuffed horse.

It is still continuing, but a lot less, for sure.

*cooks His Drexcellency into a pie*
    You're like Pinkie now!
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Basically, hang out with people long enough, and they'll start trying to make you be a couple with other people you hang out with. It's bloody annoying.
    Hm. I've never experienced that.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    I have been noticing that. On another note, what do youguys think about the Atlantic Ocean?

The Atlantic's ruining my plans on beating him up.

Ah! I have called him Amipie multiple times, but I don't think I've ever made a pie out of him! What an excellent idea, my dear friend!
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

11. - Top - End - #41
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I've only heard rumours of this time. I'd rather not know more of that time. *narrows eyes*
    It wasn't half bad, really. The fanfiction was what did it, as I recall.

Of course, I would win you IRL anyways.

We can make Amiloaf! *collects his asploded bits and starts mincing*

Fhiiiiiine. *scrib... scribll... SCRIBBLES A SAD SUN ON YOUR CHEEK*

Have someone else praided it for you? How would a French braid look on a man...

I have to say, that wee boy loves beans... Damn it.
    W...Win Amidus?

Sounds tasty. Going to use a binder or is this all Amidus?

yay!

Not as far as I am aware or can recall. I've had some elf locks, but I think those were just tangles. I don't know how French braids look on mensch. Should I find out?

XD Quite the opposite of my two year old self. I'd start to get sick just from being in the house while they were cooked.

Forum shipping? Or should I not ask?
    Like when people think that Mooncat has a thing for Blueghost and/or Teddy, LaZodiac has a thing for FinnLassie/Teddy/Mooncat, Finn has a tsundere for Amidus, Thufir has a thing for Curly, Kneenibble has a thing for budgies and bling, etc. etc. based upon their antics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Hm. I've never experienced that.
    Never experienced it either, I've seen it happen quite a bit.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Like when people think that Mooncat has a thing for Blueghost and/or Teddy, LaZodiac has a thing for FinnLassie/Teddy/Mooncat, Finn has a tsundere for Amidus, Thufir has a thing for Curly, Kneenibble has a thing for budgies and bling, etc. etc. based upon their antics.
    Ah, thanks for the clarification.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Ah, thanks for the clarification.
    You're more than welcome.

For gods' sake, they're just boobs.
    ...Processing complete. Coidzor System File Management Schema... Updated. Subject Mooncat Status... Removed from Directory 2-A. Subject Mooncat Status... Imported to Directory 3-B.

Systems Check... Green... Reinitializing Communications Uplink...
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2013-07-24 at 04:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

Sounds tasty. Going to use a binder or is this all Amidus?

Not as far as I am aware or can recall. I've had some elf locks, but I think those were just tangles. I don't know how French braids look on mensch. Should I find out?

XD Quite the opposite of my two year old self. I'd start to get sick just from being in the house while they were cooked.
    I was thinking about using bear meat, but then I'd feel bad because I'd feel like I was eating Teddy, so I'll probably put a bit of moose in there.

Gahahah, go ahead. Your hair might be a bit too short though, it's possible it'll look ridiculous... I mean, even on women short French braids look silly, IMHO. Well, I suppose it depends on the thickness of the hair as well!

Well, it's not like he has a choice of food or anything, he eats what's given to him. His favourites are broccoli, egg and spaghetti though. And yoghurt!

Yeah, and when this sort of stuff is said, I personally find it offensive towards me when I'm included in those discussions. I don't find it playful jester at all, "shipping".
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Ah, forum shipping. Still unofficially practiced, just minus the fanfic.

Ah I see. That is an odd scenario. (Though when I was referring to the mincing, I meant how often was Amidus messed with here. )

[QUOTE=FinnLassie;15685626]If you want to entertain yourself with some pre-context, I think the last two threads are an exceptional example of how joyfully me and Amidus interact with each other.

Friends being friends is a good thing, and to be encouraged. I might go looking through the past, at that.

I might, if it was your personalized stuffed horse.

It is still continuing, but a lot less, for sure.

You're like Pinkie now!
    Um...was that the ocean on the east coast or west coast of America? Or put another way, is it the one close to Asia or the one close to Europe? Darn me and my horrible geography...

Ooh, a pie?

It wasn't half bad, really. The fanfiction was what did it, as I recall.

Oh so that kind of shipping. Yeah I could imagine that would be odd to be subject to. Okay if someone agreed to allow that kind of speculation in the name of fun, but otherwise it sounds like it would be awkward or off-putting. If I were ever subjected to such a thing at best I would be blushing brightly in embarrassment, and at worse I would feel horribly offended. But that's just me. Only slightly more confident online than offline.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Never experienced it either, I've seen it happen quite a bit.
    Indeed. I suspect that it is because a relationship with a nine-tailed canine that bestows curses on people that merely touch it's tail would be highly unstable.
    Yeah, and when this sort of stuff is said, I personally find it offensive towards me when I'm included in those discussions. I don't find it playful jester at all, "shipping".
    This reminds me: long ago, before I knew what matchmaking was, I assumed "shipping" was an action in which someone ships or mails something to someone else. I was very confused!

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

It's fun; I rather like it here. You should stay; more people are always good to talk to.

Edit: Whoa, i forgot about Amigiggles! D=

This is the first time I will admit that this is a grave I've been digging for myself. *pokes with shovel* Well, the corner will be a nice graveyard too, I suppose... Confusion will be my epitaph.

I'll make a good chili meal out of you. What do you think, should we put some habanero in this sauce? *gazes at the shelves*
    Mmm... popcorn...

Heh

*applause* Get down yon cracked and broken path, Lassie.

African bird's eye chilies. Much better.

You're like Pinkie now!
    Boring. Waves are biggish.

Fooooooooreeeeeeeveeeeeeeer

The Atlantic's ruining my plans on beating him up.

Ah! I have called him Amipie multiple times, but I don't think I've ever made a pie out of him! What an excellent idea, my dear friend!
    Heheheh

>.>

W...Win Amidus?

I'm going to mock you when you get all but one of those silly rings, and you'll have to settle for a prize from the bottom shelf.

And Sheepzor, obviously.
    A few odds and ends.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Show
    You're my favorite.

20. - Top - End - #50

Excuse me, I believe you will find it was Crack Pairings which crossed the line, we just got lumped in with them.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Excuse me, I believe you will find it was Crack Pairings which crossed the line, we just got lumped in with them.
    Ah, yes. Isn't it on some fanfiction website, now?

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

[QUOTE=Amidus Drexel;15685797]It's fun; I rather like it here. You should stay; more people are always good to talk to.

Sounds fair to me. Plus there is more activity here than most other threads I am on in the Playground. More to do, more fun overall. Plus, I like making friends.

*standing ovation*
    Truly a grand work of art Cuthalion! Major domo of pie you shall be!
    Show

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

It's fun; I rather like it here. You should stay; more people are always good to talk to.

Mmm... popcorn...

*applause* Get down yon cracked and broken path, Lassie.

African bird's eye chilies. Much better.

Heheheh
    The corner is a rather jolly place too. Very cosy, especially now that we have some green on the walls thanks to all the plants. I've been planning to get a sofa, too...

*throws sticky toffee popcorn at you*

*doesn't understand this phrasing*

Never had them before, I believe. So, I won't be sure if I can find it from my garden here! Maybe it's on the top shelf... Argh! You put the top shelf far too high, no way I can reach this. >=|

You won't be so amused when it happens!

*snip pic*

I... I... Just... *changes her mobile background*
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2013-07-24 at 04:25 PM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

24. - Top - End - #54

...Processing complete. Coidzor System File Management Schema... Updated. Subject Mooncat Status... Removed from Directory 2-A. Subject Mooncat Status... Imported to Directory 3-B.

Systems Check... Green... Reinitializing Communications Uplink...
    Okay, care to tell me the differences in Directory 2 and 3? Or, perhaps, the updated MoonCat status?

Ah I see. That is an odd scenario. (Though when I was referring to the mincing, I meant how often was Amidus messed with here.

Oh so that kind of shipping. Yeah I could imagine that would be odd to be subject to. Okay if someone agreed to allow that kind of speculation in the name of fun, but otherwise it sounds like it would be awkward or off-putting. If I were ever subjected to such a thing at best I would be blushing brightly in embarrassment, and at worse I would feel horribly offended. But that's just me. Only slightly more confident online than offline.
    I get shipped the most of, like everyone. They've started pairing me with people they've never met, who don't go on the forum.

I get shipped with Teddy, LaLa, Blue, Hatter (although that's mainly just form him being an idiot), and I think even Mutant at one point. That's not counting the two or three boys I've mentioned who don't reside here who I've also been shipped with.

The trick is just to stab anyone who brings it up so they don't start shipping you again.

Which reminds me, randman, come here...
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

Brilliant.

The corner is a rather jolly place too. Very cosy, especially now that we have some green on the walls thanks to all the plants. I've been planning to get a sofa, too...

*throws sticky toffee popcorn at you*

*doesn't understand this phrasing*

Never had them before, I believe. So, I won't be sure if I can find it from my garden here! Maybe it's on the top shelf... Argh! You put the top shelf far too high, no way I can reach this. >=|

You won't be so amused when it happens!

I... I... Just... *changes her mobile background*
    ...not my walls...

*catches in mouth* OH YEAH!

It's a reference to the same song. Like, the line that goes after the one you mentioned...

They're awesome.

Sure, sure.

A few odds and ends.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

...And this is a representation of what's in the pie.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Show
    You're my favorite.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

...not my walls...

*catches in mouth* OH YEAH!

It's a reference to the same song. Like, the line that goes after the one you mentioned...

They're awesome.
    Tsk tsk, it's our corner now! Remember, sharing is caring.

*shoves popcorn bag over your head* HRPMH.

... So it is. I didn't think with melody plus it's nearly 1am. Don't expect anything great from me, eejit. *goes cry in corner* I never do anything right...

I'll have to go and see if my godfather has any (probably does) before I go back to Scotland.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

The trick is just to stab anyone who brings it up so they don't start shipping you again.

Which reminds me, randman, come here...
    Hey. I didn't ship you with anyone!
    Yeah, at least when we did it we always asked permission.
    This avatar by Phase.

29. - Top - End - #59

Hey. I didn't ship you with anyone!
    Naw, you brought it up.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, at least when we did it we always asked permission.
    *imagines you shaking a cane* "Oh, back in the day when everything was better..."

EDIT:
    ...And this is a representation of what's in the pie.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ok. We need to make an Amidus recipe book.
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2013-07-24 at 04:54 PM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~