New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default [VtM OWOD] Tell me about your evil plans...

Vampire is a game of Intrigue and cunning plotting... or so they want us to believe.

I want to hear about the playgrounder's experiences with their Vampire games.

I want to hear about your evil exploits those plans that went horribly wrong/right and about any stories where you were somehow able to manipulate those around you...

any stories you would like to share?
    Last edited by NekoJoker; 2012-09-24 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Friggin typos

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [VtM OWOD] Tell me about your evil plans...

Once upon a time, there was an evil Tremere from the original bloodline (ie: with vissicitude instead of dominate) who need meat for experiment about making an Übermensch. He organised a worldwide music festival which will last a week (as a part of a peace treaty with the faes). During this week, some of his ghouls, leading a local criminal group, abducted a thousand of people and locked them in the underground of his esthetical clinic. He conducts some experiments on them. Unfortunattelly, some meat became alive, ate the remaining test subjects, melted into a shoggoth-like creature, then destroyed the clinic and a large part of the city. Fortunately, he was a master weaponner and conjurer so he managed to burn the creature with a semtex bomb.

After that, the sky of the city (or any places he goes) has been clouded with the hundreds of vengeful ghosts he created.
    Last edited by Pilo; 2012-09-24 at 02:59 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Banned

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Pilo View Post
    Once upon a time, there was an evil Tremere from the original bloodline (ie: with vissicitude instead of dominate) who need meat for experiment about making an Übermensch. He organised a worldwide music festival which will last a week (as a part of a peace treaty with the faes). During this week, some of his ghouls, leading a local criminal group, abducted a thousand of people and locked them in the underground of his esthetical clinic. He conducts some experiments on them. Unfortunattelly, some meat became alive, ate the remaining test subjects, melted into a shoggoth-like creature, then destroyed the clinic and a large part of the city. Fortunately, he was a master weaponner and conjurer so he managed to burn the creature with a semtex bomb.

After that, the sky of the city (or any places he goes) has been clouded with the hundreds of vengeful ghosts he created.
    Don't you mean Tzimisce?
    Last edited by Jarveiyan; 2012-09-24 at 03:38 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateCaptain

If you confuse Tzimisce and Tremere, pretty sure you're not allowed to play either (due to their longstanding enmity).
    Also, pretty sure the original bloodline is the one named "Old Clan Tzimisce", the ones with Viccisitude are a later offshoot who got "infected" with the discipline.

5. - Top - End - #5

No, it was tremere and camarist (4 in humanity though).

The first vampire Tremere, as a mage, diablerized, was a Tzimicse. So there is a merit, Natural vicissitude (5 Pts), that allows Tremere to replace dominate by vicissitude.

In this source, you can read that Tremere is inffected by vissicitude.
    Last edited by Pilo; 2012-09-24 at 04:26 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateCaptain

The first vampire Tremere, as a mage, diablerized, was a Tzimicse. So there is a merit, Natural vicissitude (5 Pts), that allows Tremere to replace dominate by vicissitude.

Never heard anyone call Saulot a Tzimisce before. He was the Salubri antediluvian after all. I wonder where the idea that Saulot infected Tremere with Vicissitude comes from, never encountered it myself (and I've read some pretty obscure oWoD works), but I suppose that's the beauty of the old world of darkness: So many stories, nobody knows which is true

7. - Top - End - #7
    Banned

DrowGuy

1) How does a mage diablerize a vampire?
    2) I do believe I've read somewhere that the Tremere inner circle gained their vampirism from a ritual(using vampire blood from the vampires they captured, rumored to be salubri?), therefore avoiding allegiance or even clan weaknesses. If this is so how did Tremere get infected with vissicitude? Tremere later diablorized Saulot gaining status of being a Antediluvian, which then gets refuted to the point that a story of Tremere "warring" with Saulot over control of his own body and ultimately losing...my head hurts now.
    Last edited by Jarveiyan; 2012-09-24 at 07:49 AM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jarveiyan View Post
    1) How does a mage diablerize a vampire?
    1) Maaaaaaagic.

9. - Top - End - #9

One truth about the Tremere:

Once upon a time there was a mage called Tremere who want power and immortality. He was at the head of the Tremere house, which is one of the twelve founding house of the Order of Hermes.
    Tremere did not want to die so he asks to some magi to find a way to survive the Paradox! He discovers that magic items do not generate Paradox but that living magi do. He discovers that Vampire are not living thing and therefore are not subject to Paradox.
    Goratrix captured an elder of clan Tzimisce, forced him to turn his two apprentices into vampires, and then killed him. He took his apprentices back to his chantry to experiment.
    He later told to Tremere that he found a way to survive the paradox and to be "alive" for eternity.
    Tremere came with 6 close friends in the Chantrie of Goratrix. Every magi here were already turned.
    Tremere was turned then.
    About one hundred years later, Tremere found a few Antediluvian that were in torpor. One of them was Saulot, and that is the one He chosed to diablerize. So tremere became 3rd generation and the other member of the concil 4th.
    And they "live" happily ever after, or so they think.

Source: House of Tremere, Vampire: The Dark Ages
    Last edited by Pilo; 2012-09-24 at 08:38 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

A Toreador P.C. of mine was attracted by the beauty of a particular Ventrue. She accepted his invitation to a date and spun him the terrible tale of how another of her Clan was stalking her and planning to do foul things to her. As she wept my Toreador ( not being an utter idiot) read her aura and discovered that it was calm and not at all distressed.
    Realizing he was being conned he played along. Wept with her, grew angry and swore to help her. Luckily she had a plan for her admirer to deal with her clanmate. They arranged to meet at a place chosen by my Toreador to go over the plan.
    The next they met and she briefed him on the defences of her other clanmates haven and tearfully thanked him for killing her stalker. She kissed him a fond goodbye and left.
    Then my P.C. went to the hidden camera he'd set up earlier, got the footage of her trying to get me to break the Traditions and went and sold it to her rival.
    The moral being a good actor portrays the emotions in a performance, a great actor feels them
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem