New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Precisely! Haven't we learned that things always get worse?
    So what will be Australia's Australia's Australia?

(Aussieception!)

2. - Top - End - #632
    Troll in the Playground

Precisely! Haven't we learned that things always get worse?
    I thought that was the point of Australia?

Also, I need a custom Exalted Limit break related to ponysanity. Care to help?
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't know what you're talking about. We only watch this show for the plot.
    The tight, well rounded plot.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

4. - Top - End - #634
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    It's surprising the amount of stuff they can fit into the plot.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Titan in the Playground

Guys, remember.

Every time you make perverse jokes involving ponies, you make Nameless sad.

6. - Top - End - #636

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Guys, remember.

Really? 'cause that's kind of all I do around here.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Oh, almost forgot: Obligatory "was I in your dream Gaelbert?" post.
    Purple unicorn, green hair I think. If I recall correctly, think Spike's color scheme on a pony. No mustache though.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboyinc View Post
    That sounds like an absolutely amazing dream. It even blows my Hitler Maria Theresa Thaler Chocolate Coin Treasure Hunt dream out the water. And that was my favourite dream of all time.

I've really got to start a dream journal one of these days, instead of of writing down just the funny dreams as they come along.

So, I guess it's time to ask if my avatar showed up in your dream in Pony Form.
    Light green coat, and either white or very light hair. Don't remember the cutie mark, sorry.
    The crazy thing is, I don't normally do a dream journal. I just happened to be brainstorming a ponyfic before I went to bed last night, so I had paper and pen next to my bed. When I woke up, I must have though there was something in there I would use for the ponyfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    Okay, now I'm curious to know if I showed up in this dream? Especially as you said we were all mares...

*eyes avatar with it's neat manly stallionly beard, which is coincidentally not dissimilar to the guy behind the keyboard's*
    Silver coat, dark gray mane. Cutie mark was some sort of machine part. For some reason, your username makes me think of robots and that bled over into my dream.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Ooh! Ooh! Was I there?
    You were a zebra. The description I have written down is basically similar to Zecora, but with silver jewelry instead of gold. Don't know if you spoke in iambic pentameter though.

In other news, a while back I converted a brony. He's not too involved in the internet community, but he's seen all the shows and knows the lingo. Anyways, he knows how to rap and expressed interest in doing a MLP rap with yours truly laying down the sick beats, yo. So, that's what I've been doing recently and will continue to do until I feel comfortable with my electronic music composition again. I used to do a lot more, but right now I don't have much of my equipment and I'm completely out of practice (although even when I was in practice, my beats were pretty much BASS DRUM BASS DRUM BASS DRUM BASS DRUM KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK BASS. I wasn't very subtle.)
    So if anypony knows were I could find previously made samples and such of MLP, or just has any good resources in general, I'd appreciate it. It's been a while, and I'm rusty. Here's to hoping DJ-EntleColt and MC-SweaterHat* drop their first single soon.

*Note: These are neither our stage names nor our real names.
    Last edited by Gaelbert; 2011-11-02 at 12:10 AM.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Troll in the Playground

Guys, remember.

I'll get the tear collecting bottles.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ogre in the Playground

My e-stalking is generally poor regarding ponythread. I've been cutting back.
    Fair enough. I just thought that I'd mentioned it enough in passing through the various threads that everypony already knew I was Australian.

Ah, Western Australia; the great, inaccessible desert that we Easterners regard as a mining colony populated by undesirables.
    Just remember that the "Western mining colony" practically owns the Eastern states. The only reason why we haven't seceded and then purchased the eastern states back is because the paperwork isn't worth the hassle.

Good gracious, that is classy.
    Heh. Thanks! It was a lot of hard work to set up, but well worth it.

One picture, comin' up!
    ... wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Topaz has a sister named Honey Buzz (I've mentioned her in a previous post to SiuiS) and you're certainly welcome to use the name if you like it.

EDIT: Apparently one of the blind bag ponies is named Bumblesweet.
    I thought I read the name somewhere already in Ponythread, I just couldn't remember where.

And I'm not really surprised that there's a beekeeper pony already. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest View Post
    Holy damn that looks awesome. Those outfits are absolutely fantastic. I am officially declaring your wedding to be 20% cooler than any other wedding I know of.
    We had a lot of "Best wedding ever!" comments from our guests - most of whom dressed for the occassion. A couple of my friends are LARPers and brought along their weapons, so there were even some mock duels going on while we were off having our photos taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Twilight working on the plot for upcoming episodes.

10. - Top - End - #640

Yo. Dexam. Have a bee pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Bees are ftagen vicious, man.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Bugbear in the Playground

Humanized Mane 6 cosplay:
    Spoiler
    Show

And Dexam, if there can be hundreds of Apple ponies there can certainly be more than one Beekeeper pony out there (when I was locating the Bumblesweet fan art I even found a drawing of Luna as a beekeeper).
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

12. - Top - End - #642
    Titan in the Playground

I mostly just don't want anypony to be uncomfortable, or this thread to get locked. I think Kpenguin was just joking earlier, but I'd prefer for that to remain the case

And now, less doomsday and more ponies. I have a question involving an OC. Her cutie mark is a rising tide. I'm curious what the thread's interpretation of that is. She's a pegasus pony, so she does not control the sea.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-11-02 at 12:36 AM.

13. - Top - End - #643

I mostoy just don't want anypony to be uncomfortable, or this thread to get locked. I think Kpenguin was just joking earlier, but I'd prefer for that to remain the case

And now for a question involving an OC. Her cutie mark is a rising tide. I'm curious what the thread's interpretation of that is. She's a pegasus pony, so she does not control the sea.
    What, you mean visually? Like, a wave? I dunno how to depict a rising tide; that's by definition a slow movement. If you're talking metaphorically? That's really strange, I'm not entirely sure what talent that would result in, especially if we've ruled out water.

Uh. A rising tide lifts all boats? I dunno.

14. - Top - End - #644
    Troll in the Playground

My latest project:

Line by Line, Sketching It Slowly
    Spoiler
    Show
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

15. - Top - End - #645

My latest project:

Line by Line, Sketching It Slowly
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rarity's poses are best poses.

Fantastic work on her mane and tail, those are hard.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Well I was happy about passing my test, until I read the saddest thing ever
    Spoiler
    Show

That is all.
    Last edited by Rebelhero; 2011-11-02 at 01:01 AM.
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

17. - Top - End - #647
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    Silver coat, dark gray mane. Cutie mark was some sort of machine part. For some reason, your username makes me think of robots and that bled over into my dream.
    Hmmm... interesting. I shall have to ponder this further.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    In other news, a while back I converted a brony. He's not too involved in the internet community, but he's seen all the shows and knows the lingo. Anyways, he knows how to rap and expressed interest in doing a MLP rap with yours truly laying down the sick beats, yo. So, that's what I've been doing recently and will continue to do until I feel comfortable with my electronic music composition again. I used to do a lot more, but right now I don't have much of my equipment and I'm completely out of practice (although even when I was in practice, my beats were pretty much BASS DRUM BASS DRUM BASS DRUM BASS DRUM KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK BASS. I wasn't very subtle.)
    So if anypony knows were I could find previously made samples and such of MLP, or just has any good resources in general, I'd appreciate it. It's been a while, and I'm rusty. Here's to hoping DJ-EntleColt and MC-SweaterHat* drop their first single soon.

*Note: These are neither our stage names nor our real names.
    I'm not exactly sure what you're after, but for existing brony rappers do a Youtube search on Swagberg, iBringDaLULZ, and Mic the Microphone.

Yo. Dexam. Have a bee pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Bees are ftagen vicious, man.
    Holey moley, that's AWESOME!

I love the mane, and that expression... that's pretty much what I was thinking - a pony who is patient, calm, relaxed, and sedate when she's working with her bees and honey; the rest of the time she's flighty, impatient, easily irritated, and zipping all over the place.

I shall call her Honeysting.

And now, less doomsday and more ponies. I have a question involving an OC. Her cutie mark is a rising tide. I'm curious what the thread's interpretation of that is. She's a pegasus pony, so she does not control the sea.
    Hmmm, a tide is representative of a border between land and sea. As it's rising, it's also symbolic of change. Have you ever heard the expression "a sea-change"?

What, you mean visually? Like, a wave? I dunno how to depict a rising tide; that's by definition a slow movement. If you're talking metaphorically? That's really strange, I'm not entirely sure what talent that would result in, especially if we've ruled out water.
    In most parts of the world, a rising tide is slow movement. But in some places close to the equator it can go from "the ocean is a thin blue line on the distant horizon" to "I'm meters under water" in a matter of an hour or so. It's like a freaking tsunami twice a day.

18. - Top - End - #648
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    So what will be Australia's Australia's Australia?

(Aussieception!)
    Tasmania

Apologies to any Tasmanians who might b- bahahahahahaha no, I can't finish that sentence with a straight face![/Evillaugh]

Oops back to review now. *flees*

19. - Top - End - #649

Holey moley, that's AWESOME!

I love the mane, and that expression... that's pretty much what I was thinking - a pony who is patient, calm, relaxed, and sedate when she's working with her bees and honey; the rest of the time she's flighty, impatient, easily irritated, and zipping all over the place.

I shall call her Honeysting.
    My design documentation reads "Looks like she can take a day off Applejack."

And I'm really glad you like her I love being able to throw out random half-decent pony pictures on demand.

In most parts of the world, a rising tide is slow movement. But in some places close to the equator it can go from "the ocean is a thin blue line on the distant horizon" to "I'm meters under water" in a matter of an hour or so. It's like a freaking tsunami twice a day.
    How do you draw that?
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-11-02 at 02:28 AM.

20. - Top - End - #650
    Banned

today had it's highs and lows.

Bad news: I wasn't paying attention to settings, and then had to put my. Moustache out of it's misery
    Good news: the day could only get better from there

Ooh! Ooh! I know! MARSHMALLOWS!!!

Oh, Pinkie... never change.
    I suppose I could have worded that better XD

You guys can get mead in stores? I go to a meadery to get mine (my state has two very different but very nice meaderies).
    You can get mead at a meadery? I have to get mine in a store.
    I'm actually kinda jealous, and will continue to be until such time as I find somepony with a cellar they will let me ferment my own drink in. I've been studying for years, man! Years! Soon the golden goodness will be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethralux View Post
    Hahaha was just wondering if we'd commandeered these forums yet. Naive me we have 30 Threads apparently XD.
    Welcome!

Stay a while, and listen!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    In the USA? Not a chance. Hasbro wants people to watch the Hub, not lure people to other channels. These deals only happen in countries where Hasbro doesn't have its own channel.

I do feel for you. I watched Season One in a YouTube window. Before Season Two we got Verizon Fios in the apartment complex and it was cheaper for better service, so we switched. Now I get the Hub in HD, and a HD DVR so I don't have to get up early. It's way more awesome then I expected it to be; I was pausing and rewinding constantly during Nightmare Night just to admire the costumes.

Who is your TV provider?
    Totally check this out. It was so grand when I had tv instead of YouTube on a smartphone.

Oh man. I still tear up out sheer awesome overload whenever I see winter wrap-up. Such a beautiful song in such a beautiful place, and they're all so damn earnest. Made me a believer in HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    So, the IRC chat just got attacked by MURDERPEDE!

Don't worry, he was sent back to his pokeball.

(In case you're wondering, that is where the craziness has gone.)
    So... The hay is a murderpede?

It's actually quite sweet. It's what we got my college roommate for his 21st, because we liked the idea of drinking mugs of mead
    Mead is one of those things that reaffirmed my faith in life being an incredible gift and a wondrous journey.

I remember watching Disney's Sleeping Beauty as a wee'n and watching the two blokes and a minstrel get drunk on champagne or wine or whatever. I remember thinking about that and imagining the taste, the texture.

And lo, 16 years later I buy mead on a lark, and there it is; that taste was real.
    I still hold out hope of stepping foot on Irish soil and being flooded by a sense of home.

This is what adding Essence Vents to a Manse feels like.

It's less likely to detonate in an enormous fireball. But for some reason you're not sure that's a good thing.
    There's only one thing to do.

QUICK EVERYPONY
    INVEST ALL YOUR XP INTO MERITS TO IMPROVE THE MANSE PONYTHREAD

You may divert the flow, but you haven't touched capacity! I will over-run this thread with shenanigans the likes of which shall make you tremble!

FOR THRRAD!

No. They're essentially magical radiation, which means that the town that lives outside the manse will eventually mutate into fishpeople/disembodied light/redheads, but it's not a viable weapon.
    You sayin' I'm a mutant?

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    *whistles quietly*

I really do I hope no rule 34 type stuff is happening in here. You've got a nice thread. Be a shame if, oh, somepenguin came in and had to close it.
    Wait, what? Did I miss something?

are you guys holding out on me?!

Guys, remember.

Does he? The slips and such seemed like neutrality disguised as care for kicks. I honestly thought he was in the "not my thing, but whatever" camp.

Inspiration and rallies! Those in her charge swell with resolve as she flies back and forth, to and fro, hither and yon, yin and yang, shouting encouragement!

A closer look at the wave on her flank shows it's composed of ten thousand fists, in the air.

-

So I feel bad.
    You know you're a munchkin when your character sheet contains an "if/then, else" flow chart...

Oh, Thanqol, I need to talk to you about my character

21. - Top - End - #651

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    There's only one thing to do.

QUICK EVERYPONY
    INVEST ALL YOUR XP INTO MERITS TO IMPROVE THE MANSE PONYTHREAD

You may divert the flow, but you haven't touched capacity! I will over-run this thread with shenanigans the likes of which shall make you tremble!

FOR THRRAD!
    I feel positively shenanigan-starved, so let it be so.

You sayin' I'm a mutant?
    Today's mutant is tomorrow's master race.

That's why we gotta oppress the muties, otherwise they might get ideas. *Whips*

If I stopped holding out on you this thread would be engulfed in an unending tide of ribald jokes.

-

So I feel bad.
    You know you're a munchkin when your character sheet contains an "if/then, else" flow chart...

Oh, Thanqol, I need to talk to you about my character [/color]
    You know how to contact me.

I'm trying to imagine what in the Mage ruleset you can find if/then clauses for, though.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

...now I'm worried things like that have been going on and have somehow passed my notice. If I have to review thirty threads to check, I shall be very cross.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

23. - Top - End - #653

...now I'm worried things like that have been going on and have somehow passed my notice. If I have to review thirty threads to check, I shall be very cross.
    Joking aside, I have neither posted nor am aware of any posts of rule 34 stuff and I read almost every post.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Banned

Today's mutant is tomorrow's master race.

That's why we gotta oppress the muties, otherwise they might get ideas. *Whips*
    Whips are supposed to discourage me, Thanqol?

If I stopped holding out on you this thread would be engulfed in an unending tide of ribald jokes.
    I miss Raz_Fox too, Thanqol, but he'll come back on his own, without us having to lure him. No worries.

You know how to contact me.

I'm trying to imagine what in the Mage ruleset you can find if/then clauses for, though.
    Dependent on further input from other players, and an optional thing I already broached.

I'm compiling though, so you'll get a full-blown character sheet with explanations for how I go there. Then possibly another wave of revisions

I'm able to wear this man's face though. Think his thoughts. I'm halfway there.

You have my word of honor that nothing in all thirty threads exists which breaks the rules except for A) things that have already been scrubbed and B) YouTube links we were all summarily warned for already.

25. - Top - End - #655
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Ooh! Bad happen! Bad happen!

Spoiler
    Show
    If that isn't a crossover fic already it needs to be. I'd read it.

I don't know what you're talking about. We only watch this show for the plot.
    What makes this show so good is that it has some of the best plots of any show on TV. I think that's what makes the adult male demographic enjoy it so much. In my opinion, Celestia has the best... no, sorry, I can't do this anymore. It's too much.
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-11-02 at 03:39 AM.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Ettin in the Playground

Incomming tumblrbomb!

Duck and cover!

Spoiler
    Show

Cuteness Hazard:
    Spoiler
    Show

Dr Fluttershy cuteness hazard:
    Spoiler
    Show

Yes, yes she does.

Also, Fighting Is Magic posted a new update on the game:

27. - Top - End - #657

Well, y'know, don't feed the slaves and they'll revolt and all that.

I miss Raz_Fox too, Thanqol, but he'll come back on his own, without us having to lure him. No worries.
    Can't you, y'know, draw some ponies in harem outfits to speed up the process?

What would Griffon-Jayden look like in a harem outfit? I'm guessing 'angry'

Dependent on further input from other players, and an optional thing I already broached.

I'm compiling though, so you'll get a full-blown character sheet with explanations for how I go there. Then possibly another wave of revisions
    I'm planning on kicking up an OOC thread in a couple of days so players can discuss ideas with each other. Communication has thus far been limited between the group as a whole due to no two sharing the same chat program.

I'm looking forward to seeing this character sheet. Just a quick refresh of my houserules: No fighting styles, no dots on raising gnosis, you can only start with two skills at 4 or higher (one's your hobby, one's your job). You'll also have 35XP to start with.

I'm able to wear this man's face though. Think his thoughts. I'm halfway there.
    For a moment I saw "I'm able to wear a man's face" and my reaction was "Oh, you took Life 3, cool".

'Think his thoughts' was 'I thought Mind was the Inferior Arcanum for Thyrsus?'

Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    What makes this show so good is that it has some of the best plots of any show on TV. I think that's what makes the adult male demographic enjoy it so much. In my opinion, Celestia has the best... no, sorry, I can't do this anymore. It's too much.
    It's fine. I'm overwhelmed by plots on a regular basis. When this happens, I feel the need to take a lie down until I recover.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-11-02 at 04:10 AM.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Also, Fighting Is Magic posted a new update on the game:

[/AppleBloom] I WANT THIS NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

In all seriousness, this may well be the first fighting game I would play. AND I WOULD PAY FOR IT TOO!

29. - Top - End - #659

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    [/AppleBloom] I WANT THIS NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

In all seriousness, this may well be the first fighting game I would play. AND I WOULD PAY FOR IT TOO!
    They're giving it away for free. And they won't even take donations.

30. - Top - End - #660
    Titan in the Playground

I can assure you, rotten - though Lawful - bastard that I am, had such a thing cropped up on my watch, I'd have let you in, as they say, ten seconds flat...
    While I don't have any particular objection to other people enjoying such fare - I don't judge - there are proper places for it, and those are not here.

Depends what they're made from, doesn't it? E.g. laser energy, electricity, blades, plasma, monofilament wire1...

It never rains but it pours, right? Got to take in Mum's mobility scooter 'cos it suddenly keeled over and died yesterday - and they're flying on to Tennerife next Tuesday...

1Okay, not that last one; despite being a common idea in some sci-fi, that is one weapon that always makes me skullpalm and point out that PHYSICS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! It it's one molecule thick, then you can't swing it and even if you could there'd be no mass for it to work. And if it's stabilised/strengthened by a forcefield or something (like energy whips), why not, I dunno, just use the forcefield?