New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyDelusion View Post
    Although, sheesh... Carrot x Someone would result in all kinds of chaos I'm sure, and, as I run recurring Discworld characters through my mind, he seems like the best bet for crossover crackpairing...
    Angua wouldn't be happy though... Grrrr!

EDIT: Windstriker x Binky?
    Last edited by Taekwondodo; 2010-02-25 at 03:24 PM.
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Two really fast ones, then it's off to do my homework!

Pairing 1! Haley/Crystal/Jenny!

Spoiler
    Show
    Crystal smirked and took a long sip of her drink as she pointed to Haley and Jenny. "No, see, I'd rather have you tied up in Jenny's room"

Both Haley and Jenny visibly started. Haley, however, recovered quickly, retorting with, "Gee, Crystal, that makes me wonder. Is it that you want to be away from me, or that you want to watch?"

Crystal choked and spluttered on her drink as the other thieves laughed, and Jenny said, "Crystal, you got owned."

Hmmm...Tied up in Jenny's room wouldn't be the worst thing in the world...

Haley's Latent Bisexuality! Shut up, sit down, and go back to hiding in the corner!

Pairing 2! Argent/Hinjo/Lien!

Spoiler
    Show
    Belkar was happily enjoying a pastrami sandwich, doing his best to ignore the heavily panting paladin mount right behind him. Finally, Argent's pleading (And repeated attempts to steal the sandwich), got to be too much for Belkar. He was about to kick the smelly oversized mutt off the ship when he got an evilly fantastic idea. Hopefully this pastrami would give a good enough circumstance bonus...

"So, Argent, you want some of this yummy pastrami, don't you?"

"Arf! Arararf!"

"Well, first you have to..."

"HINJO! Argent's humping my leg again! Make him stop!"

"Oh no Lien; not you too! Down! Down Argent! Bad boy!"

"Twelve Gods; I told you to get him neutered!"

...Uhm, so what do you think? I know they're short and crappy.

I think it was when you ran around glomping everything in sight when your two nerd-camp-friends turned up...
    Oh, you should have seen me in real life. I actually knocked her over in the middle of the bookstore. In front of her mom. Everyone was staring at us.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-02-25 at 03:25 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Titan in the Playground

I think if Tsukiko went for anyone it would be Reg Shoe. They have a similar agenda - Dead Rights.

I laughed at the stories, so they were good for me.
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2010-02-25 at 03:33 PM.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

4. - Top - End - #1234

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post

Haley's Latent Bisexuality! Shut up, sit down, and go back to hiding in the corner!

Oh, you should have seen me in real life. I actually knocked her over in the middle of the bookstore. In front of her mom. Everyone was staring at us.
    oh haleys latent bisexuality, you are such a great joke
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Titan in the Playground

OHHH! idea!!!

argent + Lien x Hinjo. event: teleportaition acident mergeing argent and Lien into a doggirl >:D

you know you waaannt tooooo!
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Ogre in the Playground

Where did your two friends go, anyway? Did they decide this thread was just too weird?
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

7. - Top - End - #1237

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    Where did your two friends go, anyway? Did they decide this thread was just too weird?
    Too busy, and they don't have their own computers like I do.

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Orc in the Playground

Hermione x V? I am uncurably fascinated, Sereg. Can't wait to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Taekwondodo View Post
    Angua wouldn't be happy though... Grrrr!

EDIT: Windstriker x Binky?
    Dude, is your animal companion wolf trying to rip out Starshine's jugular? I'm gonna miss her, but, that is so awesome!

Carrot: ... Vimes is gonna take away her badge for this. Probably.

Not a bad idea; I'm sure a trip to the celestial plane is just a walk in the park for Binky anyway, and it is a shame not breed a horse so fine...

Loved the funny little oneshots, Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    I think if Tsukiko went for anyone it would be Reg Shoe. They have a similar agenda - Dead Rights.

I laughed at the stories, so they were good for me.
    Indeed. Heheh, I just pictured her coming to those meetings he held back in Reaper Man and staring dreamily at him while he tried to play guitar, letting out a contented sigh while some fingers fell off, approaching him after the meeting, blushing, asking if he'd like her to stay and help sew them back on...
    That's what she said.
    Susan Sto Helit avatar by Felyndiira.

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Ogre in the Playground

Indeed. Heheh, I just pictured her coming to those meetings he held back in Reaper Man and staring dreamily at him while he tried to play guitar, letting out a contented sigh while some fingers fell off, approaching him after the meeting, blushing, asking if he'd like her to stay and help sew them back on...
    When you put it like that it's almost cute.
    DeviantArt

10. - Top - End - #1240

]\
    Loved the funny little oneshots, Coffee.

Thanks.

They're actually based off of things that happened to me a couple days ago.

*Laughs* AWESOME.

Zanaril, did you like?

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Ogre in the Playground

Zanaril, did you like?
    They're funny, although I'm having trouble figuring out how they got to that point in the conversation in the Thieves' Guild one.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-25 at 05:57 PM.
    DeviantArt

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    When you put it like that it's almost cute.
    Yeah... Now that I've thought of it, I keep adding details: I seem to remember it saying somewhere in Reaper Man that sometimes Reg would hold "revivals" in the graveyard where he spent the whole time preaching and singing rousing songs in an attempt to convince the buried corpses to stop behaving the way society's told them to and get up and back to living. Now I can see a sympathetic Tsukiko sneaking in ahead of time and Animating a few participants to keep Reg's spirits up.

Thanks.

They're actually based off of things that happened to me a couple days ago.
    ...are you talking about the first one or the second one?
    That's what she said.

13. - Top - End - #1243

I don't have much time, so replies go later. How do you guys think Soon would react if he turned up after his kid is grown up and finds out that he/she is some sort of criminal that he's honor-bound to kill?

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

14. - Top - End - #1244

Yeah... Now that I've thought of it, I keep adding details: I seem to remember it saying somewhere in Reaper Man that sometimes Reg would hold "revivals" in the graveyard where he spent the whole time preaching and singing rousing songs in an attempt to convince the buried corpses to stop behaving the way society's told them to and get up and back to living. Now I can see a sympathetic Tsukiko sneaking in ahead of time and Animating a few participants to keep Reg's spirits up.

...are you talking about the first one or the second one?
    Aww, that would be adorable in a slightly disturbing way.

Both.

I don't have much time, so replies go later. How do you guys think Soon would react if he turned up after his kid is grown up and finds out that he/she is some sort of criminal that he's honor-bound to kill?
    He'd probably try to talk some sense into his kid first, try to make him/her "see the light," so to speak.

...Did the picture cheer you up any?

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    That's a toughie, especially since Soon's a man we don't know much about (unless there's more to read about him in OtOoPCs or SoD, neither of which I've gotten yet). He seems like a pretty die-hard Paladin though, so I'd say that first he'd put all his energy into talking him/her into Atonement, then he may try to Atone him/her using force (or he may just do that first; what's 500 xp to someone of his level anyway, especially since this his own flesh and blood we're talking about?). If all that failed, he'd either Smite away or... take the "honorable" alternative to Falling.

Aww, that would be adorable in a slightly disturbing way.

Both.
    Just like Tsukiko!

My goodness. Sounds like you've been having some rather fascninating conversations.
    That's what she said.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Titan in the Playground

Nice oneshots. XD

Poor Soon... what everyone else said.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

17. - Top - End - #1247

ClericGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Crystal smirked and took a long sip of her drink as she pointed to Haley and Jenny. "No, see, I'd rather have you tied up in Jenny's room"

Both Haley and Jenny visibly started. Haley, however, recovered quickly, retorting with, "Gee, Crystal, that makes me wonder. Is it that you want to be away from me, or that you want to watch?"

Crystal choked and spluttered on her drink as the other thieves laughed, and Jenny said, "Crystal, you got owned."

Hmmm...Tied up in Jenny's room wouldn't be the worst thing in the world...

Pairing 2! Argent/Hinjo/Lien!

Spoiler
    Show
    Belkar was happily enjoying a pastrami sandwich, doing his best to ignore the heavily panting paladin mount right behind him. Finally, Argent's pleading (And repeated attempts to steal the sandwich), got to be too much for Belkar. He was about to kick the smelly oversized mutt off the ship when he got an evilly fantastic idea. Hopefully this pastrami would give a good enough circumstance bonus...

"So, Argent, you want some of this yummy pastrami, don't you?"

"Arf! Arararf!"

"Well, first you have to..."

"HINJO! Argent's humping my leg again! Make him stop!"

"Oh no Lien; not you too! Down! Down Argent! Bad boy!"

"Twelve Gods; I told you to get him neutered!"

...Uhm, so what do you think? I know they're short and crappy.
    I laughed at the stories. They both just made my day!

So, what made me called the Energizer Bunny? Not that I don't already know...
    Two things: Your user name and, like Asta Kask said, when you glomped everyone when your two nerd-camp friends came on. (I still have the bruises)

*takes notes*
    Your local Cleric.

Cleric of the Murphy's Law Thread
    (yes, that is possible)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've made new picture -this time it's Roy and Celia dressed as Beaurocratic Deva . There may be some mistakes in text, but it's 3 AM in here and I'm very sleepy . Maybe I'll make a series of pictures, like someone made with V having children with different women.

Spoiler
    Show

Goodnight

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Titan in the Playground

h'uh... Ceilia is surprisingly willing to dress up as pepole she never met so Roy can pretend she is someone else :P

ahh wel, the Miko one was probibly nessisairy. best to get it out of his system ;)
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

I think the other Archon should say

"I wonder why she doesn't just use 'Alter Self'?"

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gicko View Post
    h'uh... Ceilia is surprisingly willing to dress up as pepole she never met so Roy can pretend she is someone else :P
    Judging by how confused Roy looks in half-halfling's comics, I think the whole thing was Celia's idea, not his.

Quote Originally Posted by MReav View Post
    "I wonder why she doesn't just use 'Alter Self'?"
    Because she loves making costumes.

I wonder if Celia will get the urge to dress up like Sabine...or Roy's mom or sister...and where Roy draws the line.
    Last edited by Raging Gene Ray; 2010-02-26 at 12:00 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gicko View Post
    I wonder when we get one of Roy dressed up as... I don't know? Durkon?

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Titan in the Playground

Xykon before he became a lich. ;P

RoyXykon? O_o XD
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Titan in the Playground

Have you considered life as a quarterback?

― Tim Fargo

25. - Top - End - #1255

Have you considered life as a quarterback?
    I'm 5' 2.5" and 120 pounds.

Guess what? Snow Day! (That means more crack pairings! I'll try to make some more today! )
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-02-26 at 07:28 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Titan in the Playground

You'll have to tackle them at groin height.

Guess what? Snow Day! (That means more crack pairings! I'll try to make some more today! )
    Don't forget it's also Murphy's Law Day!

― Tim Fargo

27. - Top - End - #1257

You'll have to tackle them at groin height.

Don't forget it's also Murphy's Law Day!
    I'm not a halfing....

Crack pairing: Belkar and football (The American kind.)

I know. I'm typing up the dialogue right now.

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Remember the story of Brutus, father of the Republic? He found out his sons were conspiring to get Tarquinius back as a king. And so he had them sentenced to death.

― Tim Fargo

29. - Top - End - #1259

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by half-halfling View Post
    I've made new picture -this time it's Roy and Celia dressed as Beaurocratic Deva .
    I foresee the Deva filing a lawsuit in the near future.

No fair! You're stealing my snow again!

Write more pairings! (and Murphy's Law)

I'm not a halfing....

Crack pairing: Belkar and football (The American kind.)
    I still have that stretcher machine, if you want to fix that.

You're a double-halfling, the opposite of a half-halfling.
    Last edited by Aaron; 2010-02-26 at 07:35 PM. Reason: grammer
    Your local Cleric.

Cleric of the Murphy's Law Thread
    (yes, that is possible)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

30. - Top - End - #1260

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I foresee the Deva filing a lawsuit in the near future.
    So now we add the lawyers to the mix?

*Yawns* I'm actually hitting the sack soon, since I have to get up at a quarter to 6 and won't be back until late. Wish me luck; the science competition's tomorrow! I'll be sure to write up a bunch of crack pairings; right now I've got Teevo/Really Dangerous Trap in mind!

Remember, I've got several crack pairings in mind! Talk about those instead!!!