New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Ooh, cool. Let me put mine in the new queue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Attempting to use Iron Heart Surge can often lead to the player removing the 'not being beaten upside the head' condition.
    avatar by me. Extended sig here.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Can you draw my Necromancer?

He is an Immortal Human wrapped in a ragged cloak with pale skin and a rat skeleton on his shoulder and the Necronomicon (complete with Human Skin bindings
    call me Dragon

I have left this site for a while. I probablt wont be coming back.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Bugbear in the Playground

Devil

wow, you're art is awesome. so awesome that i cant help but throw out my character.

Leon'ard Letum the human hellfire warlock
    he's got slicked back, blonde hair thats turning a redish orange at the roots.
    the whites of his eyes are actually black, and his pupils are orange and slited like a cats. as for clothes he has calf high black leather boots, black dress pants, a white dress shirt and black vest and red tie with black magic symbols on it, and he wears a black leather gloves.

hm, now that i think about it he's wearing somthing pretty similar to this guy here

Spoiler
    Show

other than that he has wings made of darkness and a briefcase with a strap on it so it can be worn like a messanger bag, and a cane

edit: oh, and as for a celebrity look alike, wesker from resident evil 5, is the closest i can think of. and as for personality, he likes to try and be intimidating, often conjuring fire in his hand (he's left handed if that matters.) but those familiar with him, know that he's actually pretty laid back and a bit of a joker. you may also want to know that he's a lawyer.

and if you wanted to do somthing alittle differant, he has a wife thats pregnant, so you could do somthing with both of them, or maybe do a drawing of when the baby is born and theyre holding it, i dunno, i'm just throwing stuff out there, anyway, if you like that idea, just say so and i'll post a description of her.
    Last edited by chainer1216; 2011-07-27 at 01:53 PM.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Pixie in the Playground

I am sure you have more then enough to keep you busy through the new year, but I am going to throw one into the ring. It is actually my brother's character, who is currently deployed overseas.

Xorn is a drow vampire rogue/assassin. He carries the same build of as most drow males, lean and short, but his undead condition has faded his jet-black skin to a dusty color akin to ebony that hasn't been polished in a century or two. His eyes are red and his hair is white, and he almost always wears this smirk of a smile. He wears black hide armor with silver buckles and accents on it, with matching black leather boots and cloves. He carries a short sword and heavy crossbow at all times, and dagger in his belt. All are tipped with poison.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

I'm back guys! Holiday was kinda busy, and I probably should have mentioned that I was a slow worker before, so I only actually have one completed drawing (which was Morcaine of Grayce). I should be able to upload it some time in the next couple of days. I also have a couple of others that I've started on, so I'm hoping to finish them some time in the next 2 weeks.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

Yay! I can't wait to see her!
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by conaniscool View Post
    Post a description of your character (including notable gear, demeanor, maybe an actor/actress that resembles them) and I will draw them. Bye.

Oh, the reason I'm doing this is to build up my portfolio.

Here's some examples of my stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show

Is D20 modern acceptable? If so, I have a char I'd love you to draw. A business sort who's found himself caught up in the most terrible of things. Human, short black hair, medium height and build, eyepatch, typically wearing a classic suit and carrying a .50 Beowulf(damned big assault rifle) in a modified guitar case, and a bandolier of grenades.

Thanks to knowledge of magic, subtle magic runes or symbols are optional but entirely appropriate on clothing and weaponry. Thanks for considering the request!

8. - Top - End - #278
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Conan doesn't visit this thread anymore, but I started taking requests back on page 9. In response to your question, I don't really care where the character is from, so long as its a decent idea

9. - Top - End - #279
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

I don't know if anyone will ever get around to mine, but here goes nothing. My character's name is Scaliburn Silverfox. He is 5'11, with slightly messy brown hair. He has one normal blue eye, but the other eye is a bright silver. He typically wears a chain shirt, but covers that up with gaudy clothes similar to Ezio from assassin's creed. He also wears a long, heavy hooded cloak. He normally has a cocky half smile, and he sees himself as a bit of a ladies man, because he consistently gets drunk and wakes up the next morning with a beautiful girl sleeping next to him. He is a human ranger that dual wields enchanted Longswords, but has a few daggers hidden around him, just in case. He is built like an athlete, not super muscular, but lean and powerful. No facial hair. The colors of his clothes are normally black, with very little dark teal color as a secondary color. He has a signet ring with a silver fox's head on it. He has a pet riding dog that looks like a huskie. If anyone gets around to drawing this, I would be eternally grateful.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

I was wondering if you could get one of my first character. Here is the character sheet, which I think describes most details that may needed.

EDIT: Feel free to make him as a higher level character though
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2011-08-04 at 09:22 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

I findit interesting requests are still coming in despite the artist's apparent disappearance
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I findit interesting requests are still coming in despite the artist's apparent disappearance
    Well you see...

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Phantom View Post
    Conan doesn't visit this thread anymore, but I started taking requests back on page 9. In response to your question, I don't really care where the character is from, so long as its a decent idea
    *cough*

13. - Top - End - #283
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Sorry it took so long to get up, but here is Morcaine. Now, before you look, I should probably mention that I wasn't entirely sure what parade armour looked like, so I just went with a kinda ornate, but not overly covering armour (I at least knew its stats). So if I got the armour wrong, just say and I'll redo it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Edit: Just noticed that part of the cloak has been cut off. Will repost image later if there are no problems
    Last edited by Noble Phantom; 2011-08-05 at 12:40 PM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

Awesome! Many thanks!

Do you...do you have any objections if I post this on my DeviantArt page? I'll credit you for it, I promise!
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

15. - Top - End - #285
    Barbarian in the Playground

Noble Phantom, that looks outstanding. I'd like to make a request (actually, I'd like to make several requests, but it's probably better to do one at a time).

Quoted from my original post:

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless Error View Post
    Timeless Arrow, Lawful Neutral Male Githzerai Ranger.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Timeless Arrow is a thin, gaunt, and green-skinned githzerai. He is short for his race, only about 5'8", but seems even shorter than that due to his almost uncanny ability to fade into the background. His eyes are a dull gray. He is bald and has no facial hair.
    Timeless Arrow is clothed in a gray-green, hooded cloak. He carries two bows, one beautiful, smooth, and black and the other rough and crudely made. He favors the latter due to a personal attachment to it, but carries the former across his back and uses it on occasion. Timeless Arrow wears a pair of gray gloves. His right hand is slightly bigger than his left, and seems to be oddly mishapen. The glove that covers this hand is a darker gray than the one covering his left.
    In personality, Timeless Arrow is shy, brooding, and contemplative. He has a tendency to take it upon himself to be the judge of who is the "right side" of certain conflicts. He is suspicious and rarely talks to people he does not know, and even then, he almost never uses a sentence when a word will do.
    Ability scores (if you want them for reference):
    Strength 12
    Dexterity 22
    Constitution 12
    Intelligence 12
    Wisdom 18
    Charisma 8

Pose: Whatever you want, really. He should probably have his bow drawn with an arrow nocked.
    Hi!
    --Timeless Error, Emerald Knight and Champion of Green in the Playground

A lot of clutter used to be here. Now it's here. Please click the link and read my extended signature!

Thanks to the amazing Aruius for my excellent Emerald Knight in Action avatar!

Legend, an awesome RPG. 1.0 now out!

16. - Top - End - #286
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oh my goodness. The quality to time ratio in this thread is incredible. Sadly, I don't have any interesting character concepts worthy of taking a spot in here, but I would love to see your take on the Varag if you get the opportunity.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

Wow, that looks amazing.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Thanks for all the compliments guys Feel free to post the stuff anywhere though, I would love to see my work in other places.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

How about that? I barely have Morcaine's picture up on DeviantArt and already people are putting it in their favorites!

Thanks again, Noble Phantom. I made sure to credit you in the description.

Perhaps in the future I'll request some of Morcaine's party mates.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Okay guys, just for reference, Kirk Locke should be the next one I get posted up here. I'm just having a little trouble getting the SRV hat and the sleeves on the jacket to sit properly

21. - Top - End - #291
    Dwarf in the Playground

Morcaine looks great Noble! Good job.
    Awesome Avatar by GFawkes!

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

Dang man, that is amazing! You are a very skilled artist. The detail using only a pencil is incredible.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Phantom View Post
    Okay guys, just for reference, Kirk Locke should be the next one I get posted up here. I'm just having a little trouble getting the SRV hat and the sleeves on the jacket to sit properly
    Awesome! I can't wait.

24. - Top - End - #294

Hey man. I liked what you did for Morcaine's character. Looks awesome.

If you have the time and energy, can you get one done for my character?

Believing in being prepared for battle, Kaythek wears iron scale armor over a tan tunic and brown paints, a falchion at his side that is etched with dwarven and orcish runes. While his black hair tied back into a pony tail that goes a little past his shoulders, and his face is in a permenant frown, the most striking feature that most people comment about is his eyes, for they are the color of a mountain blizzard, grey and clouded. A tall, tan skinned, lean but muscular orc, Kaythek hopes he strikes as an imposing figure, a force to be reckoned with.

Hopefully the description helps. If you want more information, just ask.
    Cool. His ego and his survival instincts are fighting for control of his mouth. - Ennesby, Schlock Mercenary

Favorite Merc Maxims

2. A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
    3. An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody.
    27. Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Dwarf in the Playground

If you ever get the time:

Alfred Wolfe.

A hardy young man from the north, standing tall and dignified with thick, but not over bulky muscle, hidden beneath thick black clothing and Scale armor, with a whitewashed Foxhead chiseled onto an over sized right pauldron (if that can't be seen too well due to the angle, that's fine), a white and silver cloak thrown over the opposite shoulder, he carries a large falchion at his side.
    Thick black hair, pulled back into a ponytail by a leather thong, and very prominent azure blue eyes.
    Last edited by Six; 2011-08-08 at 03:39 AM.
    Credit for the awesome avvie goes to emporer Ing.

TO EVERYONE: My life has taken a turn for the busy, and I have more things on my plate than I expected. I WILL respond to EVERYTHING, but I need some extra time and patience. Thank you all, in advance. Giantitp folk tend to be understanding and I'm infinitely grateful.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

Here is my request.
    Quite detailed.

He always carrys 2 longswords, one steel, one silver.
    He has either white hair, white eyes or both or both.
    (Yes he is a witcher those who are wathcing.)
    He also wears clothes of nobility, but it is also practical.
    Those are all the details on appearance, you can come up with any other details yourself.
    Heres details on what he does.
    He hunts monsters and people, whatever brings in money.
    He's a warlock, the type that throws Kamehamehas Eldritch Blasts.
    Thank you in advance.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Halfling in the Playground

AssassinGuy

This topic still open?
    I wanna kill the party with a chilli dragon... It's breath is a cone of flatulence that deals infinite self-esteem points of damage...

28. - Top - End - #298

Quote Originally Posted by Ixil View Post
    This topic still open?
    Yes, but Noble Phantom has taken over from conaniscool, who no longer visits the thread. (Don't worry, Noble Phantom's artwork is outstanding too.)
    Hi!
    --Timeless Error, Emerald Knight and Champion of Green in the Playground

A lot of clutter used to be here. Now it's here. Please click the link and read my extended signature!

Thanks to the amazing Aruius for my excellent Emerald Knight in Action avatar!

Legend, an awesome RPG. 1.0 now out!

29. - Top - End - #299
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Just posting up a quick warning that I won't be able to visit the thread for a while cause I've got stuff going on at home. Should be back soon though

30. - Top - End - #300
    Firbolg in the Playground

Repost of my character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    If you don't mind I have a character I'd like you to draw.
    Spoiler
    Show

Feron

Race: Murderer
    Class: Binder (Keran Binder (not Tome Of Magic)) level 3

Height:5'2

Weight: 102 lb.

Looks: He stands at about 5'2, a little above average for his race. His eyes are the same color as his feathers, blue under the correct light, but everywhere else black as night. When looked upon it obvious he is always thinking, sometimes scheming.

Armor: Black Robe

Weapons: Light Crossbow

Other: If you can I would like him standing on runic circle with either a
    • Golden dog (Husky)
    • Fiendish Rat or
    • Lemure (Devil)
    at his side.

Also please read the physical description of the race as it is homebrew. Also the class is different from the tome of magic class of the sme name.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png