New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Really wish I had a wildlife expert around right now."

She gingerly trot away from the hydra, making sure Cloud followed.

"Wait...I remember somepony mentioning Foxglove was pretty good with animals. Think we should ask her?"

"Who was that again? Do you know where she's at? I likes flowers,"
    The little filly asked and rambled.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover scratches her head. "I don't know. There has to be a store with stuff mice and cats like. Like milk and cheese. Or this whole search is doomed."
    "My momma said Mice actually hate cheese. Oh, hey, maybe go to the local bakery and get something there?" Sunny suggests.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "My momma said Mice actually hate cheese. Oh, hey, maybe go to the local bakery and get something there?" Sunny suggests.
    The pink filly shuttles the pair around the town square. "Seems pointless but at least I might get cookies. Which way is it again?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Titan in the Playground

The pink filly shuttles the pair around the town square. "Seems pointless but at least I might get cookies. Which way is it again?"
    Sunny points the way to Snickers' bakery...and unfortunately nobody is there.

"Darn! Nopony here. Hmm." she grabs a passing pony. "Do you know where we could find some bread-like foods that's open? We need to catch a mouse."

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Who was that again? Do you know where she's at? I likes flowers,"
    The little filly asked and rambled.
    "If we're lucky, maybe we can find somepony to direct us to her. Ah think we'll need her advice at the least, if not her help outright."

She started building her magic again....and stopped.

"Ah should prolly get further away so my teleport don't wake it up."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "If we're lucky, maybe we can find somepony to direct us to her. Ah think we'll need her advice at the least, if not her help outright."

She started building her magic again....and stopped.

"Ah should prolly get further away so my teleport don't wake it up."

"Maybe Miss Soft Serve knows? Aren't they friends or something?"
    Cloud then hopped onto Knack's back and held tight.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    "I have no idea, I've only been in Bridle Shores a short while. Is there a restaurant or something?"
    "There is. Even if he's not there, he should be around somewhere. Let's go check it out!"

And so Winterflap led the way to the Bits and Credit-based locations, ready to have a look around there.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Troll in the Playground

"Darn! Nopony here. Hmm." she grabs a passing pony. "Do you know where we could find some bread-like foods that's open? We need to catch a mouse."

"Bhwuh?..." Bhwuh'd a pink pegasus with tsurime eyes and a gardening spade cutie mark. "I...uh...well...you can try one of the stands at the open market?" She offered, she seemed all pink cheeked and in a hurry.
    ========

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Bhwuh?..." Bhwuh'd a pink pegasus with tsurime eyes and a gardening spade cutie mark. "I...uh...well...you can try one of the stands at the open market?" She offered, she seemed all pink cheeked and in a hurry.
    ========
    "Alright. Thanks pretty lady!" Sunny says, and will begin directing Hover towards the open market as best she can once Hover is ready to leave.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The moustachioed pony springs upward with shock. "Yes-a. My bother, he owna shop. A can soup shop-a. You wanna de bread he sella da bread. Bread for da soup."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

The moustachioed pony springs upward with shock. "Yes-a. My bother, he owna shop. A can soup shop-a. You wanna de bread he sella da bread. Bread for da soup."
    "Where is the soup shop?" Sunny asks.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Where is the soup shop?" Sunny asks.

"Next to ah.. what you-a call itagain? Ah.. that place where you make-a da red da blue da green da stripes All over you hair. With that one pony with horn on she head and da dresses. Ova there" points the old earth pony.

Hover looks puzzled. "Colors and dresses?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Titan in the Playground

"Next to ah.. what you-a call itagain? Ah.. that place where you make-a da red da blue da green da stripes All over you hair. With that one pony with horn on she head and da dresses. Ova there" points the old earth pony.

Hover looks puzzled. "Colors and dresses?"
    "Scarlet's boutique?" she asks him.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Scarlet's boutique?" she asks him.
    He answers "Yes-a. Two-a down from there."

"Thanks Mister. Let's go." Hover flaps her wings ready to go.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Titan in the Playground

Sunny follows Hover to the bread place.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

It is a canned goods shop. A store which sells only canned foods. The signs says Mr Cheese's Canned Food.
    Hover opens the door. "Hello Mister. By chance hav-"

The mustachioed stallion who looks just like the other pony interrupted Hover and hoofs over two large cans. "Hey little-a foals. Have a free canabakedbeans."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Titan in the Playground

"Thanks Mister!" Sunny says. "We're looking for some bread or biscuits. Do you have any?" She asks him.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Thanks Mister!" Sunny says. "We're looking for some bread or biscuits. Do you have any?" She asks him.
    "Bread?" he asks.

"Yes, bre-"

The pony starts tossing cans all over the place. "I have-a breadinacan, toastinacan, crackersinacan, and biscuitsinacan. Take all-a da cans you carry."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Titan in the Playground

"Bread?" he asks.

"Yes, bre-"

The pony starts tossing cans all over the place. "I have-a breadinacan, toastinacan, crackersinacan, and biscuitsinacan. Take all-a da cans you carry."
    "Umm...I don't think we have enough bits for all this..." Sunny says to the man.

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Umm...I don't think we have enough bits for all this..." Sunny says to the man.
    Hover checks her cloud. She molds it into a purse and searches. "I don't have any bits. Wait. No, I gots one. And some gum."

The pony flails his forelegs and looks down. "You can-a have the cans. Free. Take them. I donna want to see anymore-a cans. I hate cans."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Titan in the Playground

Hover checks her cloud. She molds it into a purse and searches. "I don't have any bits. Wait. No, I gots one. And some gum."

The pony flails his forelegs and looks down. "You can-a have the cans. Free. Take them. I donna want to see anymore-a cans. I hate cans."
    "...If you hate cans so much, why are you selling them? Wouldn't you rather do something else?" Sunny asks, trying to put a few of the cans into her saddlebag.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"...If you hate cans so much, why are you selling them? Wouldn't you rather do something else?" Sunny asks, trying to put a few of the cans into her saddlebag.
    "Because I bought shop and it had all these-a.. CANS... in-a it." shouts the stallion. "I'd go but I like-a where this-a shop-is. Close to the plumber."

Hover stops spacing out in Doomland for a second. "Miss Macaroni? We're looking for her cat. Seen him."

The pony turns away abruptly. "No. I no see-a a cat."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Titan in the Playground

"Because I bought shop and it had all these-a.. CANS... in-a it." shouts the stallion. "I'd go but I like-a where this-a shop-is. Close to the plumber."

Hover stops spacing out in Doomland for a second. "Miss Macaroni? We're looking for her cat. Seen him."

The pony turns away abruptly. "No. I no see-a a cat."
    "...Why do you need to be so close to the plumber?" she asks. Is this plumber a red and blue pony with a silly mustache who has a tendency to save damsels in distress from evil turtles?

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"...Why do you need to be so close to the plumber?" she asks. Is this plumber a red and blue pony with a silly mustache who has a tendency to save damsels in distress from evil turtles?
    "I can nat tell you. It's is embarrassing. You are just-a little foalies. You no wanna hear grown up problems, no?" Oddly enough he is the green and blue pony. Miss Macaroni is a yellow brunette.

"Depends on how bad this problem is. Us doomed pony oughta stick together."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Titan in the Playground

"I can nat tell you. It's is embarrassing. You are just-a little foalies. You no wanna hear grown up problems, no?" Oddly enough he is the green and blue pony. Miss Macaroni is a yellow brunette.

"Depends on how bad this problem is. Us doomed pony oughta stick together."
    "Maybe we can help? Or I can get somepony to help if we can't!" Sunny says, looking excited.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Maybe we can help? Or I can get somepony to help if we can't!" Sunny says, looking excited.
    "You see, little foalies. I think Miss Macaroni is me sister. She lose herself-a. She looka just like-a her when she was before with mama, and papa, and brother, and me. But she no-a remember me. Like her brain forget all the good-a time we have. Me and my brother searcch everywhere for her. My brother, he think I crazy. Not her he say. He say her."

Hover translates. "So you think Miss Macaroni is your long lost sister but she has amnesia and cannot remember you."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Titan in the Playground

"You see, little foalies. I think Miss Macaroni is me sister. She lose herself-a. She looka just like-a her when she was before with mama, and papa, and brother, and me. But she no-a remember me. Like her brain forget all the good-a time we have. Me and my brother searcch everywhere for her. My brother, he think I crazy. Not her he say. He say her."

Hover translates. "So you think Miss Macaroni is your long lost sister but she has amnesia and cannot remember you."
    "...Uh...I'm not really sure what we can do about that..."

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"...Uh...I'm not really sure what we can do about that..."
    "In the comics, amnesia is caused when you get hit in the head." explains Hover. Then the stupid comes out. "Maybe we should hit Miss Macaroni with a frying pan."

Mr. Cheese's mouth gapes.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Titan in the Playground

"NO! No hitting anypony! Especially not with heavy blunt objects." Sunny says sternly.

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"NO! No hitting anypony! Especially not with heavy blunt objects." Sunny says sternly.
    We wont hit her. We'll just drop a safe on her. A pillow safe. Four pillow saves.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater