New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    We wont hit her. We'll just drop a safe on her. A pillow safe. Four pillow saves.
    "NO! No hurting other people!" Sunny says adamantly.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "NO! No hurting other people!" Sunny says adamantly.
    The pink filly suggest. Why could spook her. Or eat cherries.

Then a high pitched sound is heard outside.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Titan in the Playground

The pink filly suggest. Why could spook her. Or eat cherries.

Then a high pitched sound is heard outside.
    "What's that noise?" Sunny asked in concern, and went to go take a look.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What's that noise?" Sunny asked in concern, and went to go take a look.
    Outside there is a rumbling in a trashcan. A loud cartoonish fighty rumbling.

Hover raises an eyebrow. "Check that out. What do you think is in there? A foal eating monster? Open the lid, Sunny."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Titan in the Playground

Outside there is a rumbling in a trashcan. A loud cartoonish fighty rumbling.

Hover raises an eyebrow. "Check that out. What do you think is in there? A foal eating monster? Open the lid, Sunny."
    Sunny opens the lid.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sunny opens the lid.
    And a cat and mouse jump out! The cat chases the mouse around the filly.
    MEOW!
    SQUEAK!

Hover screams. "The cartoonish apocalypse! We're all DOOOOMED!!!!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Titan in the Playground

And a cat and mouse jump out! The cat chases the mouse around the filly.
    MEOW!
    SQUEAK!

Hover screams. "The cartoonish apocalypse! We're all DOOOOMED!!!!"
    Sunny grabs the kitty and attempts to hug it into submission.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sunny grabs the kitty and attempts to hug it into submission.
    When hugged, the cat attempts to break free. All sorts of comical items fly out of the hugged kitty. Mallets, a bat, a frying pan, 2 tennis rackets, and an ukulele.

Hover just stares and the mouse. The mouse stares back.

Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Standing on a hill a long ways away from Bridle Shores a pony stares at the horizon. His deep blue coat and cream colored underside give him a unique coloring as he reaches a hoof up to push his sun from his eyes to the top of his head. Above him a peregrine falcon circles above before diving down and landing on his mane which was red with a white stripe in the middle. With his travel sack wraped around his midsection he looks at the far away Bridle Shores.

"You see that Falco? That is where I'll do it. I'll be the greatest peasus pony ever known. They'll be screaming my name soon enough! Watch out Bridle Shores, Blitz's Amazing Air Show is coming to town. Time to make my mark. Watch out world here I come!"

With that he brings his orange sunglasses back down over his eyes before giving a slight jump as he runs down the other side of the hill. He accelerates, going faster and faster. His legs almost become a blur before he jumps into the air and spreads his wings. With that he is off like a shot, becoming little more than a blue blur in the sky. Bridle Shores rapidly closes in as he smirks. Withing minutes he has reached the city. Coming in so that he hugs the ground he waits until he is just withing the city limits to coming down in a landing. As he does he allows his hooves to skid the ground to slow himself to a stop, prompting flames to follow his path from the friction his hooves create.

eventually he comes to a stop in the center of town as he travel sack drops from his midsection due to the jostling of the landing. Pulling out his guitar Blitz says, "Good day Bridle Shores, the star has arrived the one and only Blitz Slipstream!!" With that announcement he starts playing and multitude of sweet riffs that eventually die out.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Troll in the Playground

There were a pair of ponies -- apparently have been doing a mini-magic show, since the ground around them was littered with cards and little scarves -- who immediately set to applauding. They were, respectively, a tall white-and-blond unicorn stallion with impressive eyebrows and a delicate-looking pale yellow pegasus mare.

"Amazing! A star, Silk Scarf!" boomed the stallion.
    "Incredible!" Exclaimed the mare, called Silk Scarf "...But what he's a star of, Top Hat?"

This gave Top Hat pause. He liked having the answer for everything.

"...Well...Well... Well, I'm sure if we wait, he'll tell us!" That attempt at authority having failed, Top Hat walked over towards Blitz, an expectant look on his face. Silk Scarf followed, clearly impressed by this reasoning.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Huh, only two? Well whatever, it was only them so why not give them a little free show. After all if they see what he had to offer they would tell their friends, and their friends would tell their friends and so on. So why not show a little of his upper tier work.

He gives a bow as he says, "Watch and be amazed as I give a small preview of what will become Blitz's Amazing Air Show!!" With that he slips his head through his guitar strap and shoots up into the air. As he does he flies around to gather many clouds into the area above the central plaza. He then starts flying gracefully through the air doing multiple loop-de-loops, corkscrews, and other such tricks. Each trick forms the clouds into sharper and sharper shapes.

Once the shapes are set he starts manipulating them so that the water inside the clouds is hit a certain way, bringing color to them. Once he is done there is a large cloud portrait of Princess Celestia doing battle with Nightmare Moon. Once it is finished he lands and gives a loud "Ta-da!"

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Troll in the Playground

"That was amazing!"
    "Wow, what an air-show!"

The two of them applaud wildly. This would maybe be more impressive if they weren't majorly over-reacting.

"Bravo! Bravo!"
    "Yes indeedy! You came to town to do that, Mister?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

The clapping was like music to Blitz's ears. He couldn't even tell they were overreacting. He was just busy soaking up their applause. Once they finished he said, "Blitz's Amazing Air Show will be Coming soon. However before I can do that I going to need a small plot of land to proper run it on and make money. however I'm going to need a few bits to do that and I am flat broke right now. Do you two know anyone who's hiring? The more physical labor involved the better."

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Titan in the Playground

When hugged, the cat attempts to break free. All sorts of comical items fly out of the hugged kitty. Mallets, a bat, a frying pan, 2 tennis rackets, and an ukulele.

Hover just stares and the mouse. The mouse stares back.
    Sunny holds onto the cat.

"Is this the kitty we're looking for? It's flailing too much for me to get a good look." Sunny says.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    The clapping was like music to Blitz's ears. He couldn't even tell they were overreacting. He was just busy soaking up their applause. Once they finished he said, "Blitz's Amazing Air Show will be Coming soon. However before I can do that I going to need a small plot of land to proper run it on and make money. however I'm going to need a few bits to do that and I am flat broke right now. Do you two know anyone who's hiring? The more physical labor involved the better."
    "Well, there's a cafe that just opened, but we don't know a lot about jobs..."

Top Hat nodded and draped a hoof over his lover's shoulder.

"That's right. Silk Scarf and I aren't suited for common labor."
    "We're not suited for common labor."

They nodded sagely. What this meant was that they were drifting hobos.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Blitz tilts his head slightly as he says, "A cafe huh? Well it's a start. After all you know what they say 'No pain no gain'. So see ya later. Hope your whole magic show deal works out. I'll try not to upstage you guys. Don't hold me to that though. I kinda suck at holding back."

With that Blitz reties his travel sack and the runs off to the shop area, kicking up a cloud of dust behind him from how fast he runs.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sunny holds onto the cat.

"Is this the kitty we're looking for? It's flailing too much for me to get a good look." Sunny says.
    Hover squints. The cat is the right color. "I can't tell. Maybe you should hug it more and stun it with your friendship. It stuns me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Titan in the Playground

Hover squints. The cat is the right color. "I can't tell. Maybe you should hug it more and stun it with your friendship. It stuns me."
    Sunny hugs it as tightly as possible, in the likely vain hope that it'll stun it with friendship.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sunny hugs it as tightly as possible, in the likely vain hope that it'll stun it with friendship.
    The cat goes quie. His eyes open wide. Then he smile.
    Meow?

"That's Mr. Kitty. but where's his hat?" asks Hover. "Have you seen it Mr. Mouse."

The mouse, who is now sitting on the hat, shrugs.

"Oh grues and dark pony ancients. Where is that hat?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Titan in the Playground

The cat goes quie. His eyes open wide. Then he smile.
    Meow?

"That's Mr. Kitty. but where's his hat?" asks Hover. "Have you seen it Mr. Mouse."

The mouse, who is now sitting on the hat, shrugs.

"Oh grues and dark pony ancients. Where is that hat?"
    "...Hover, the mouse is sitting on it." Sunny tells her. Sunny continues to hug the kitty. "Aww, you're a good kitty, aren't you mister kitty?" she says and pets the kitty.

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"...Hover, the mouse is sitting on it." Sunny tells her. Sunny continues to hug the kitty. "Aww, you're a good kitty, aren't you mister kitty?" she says and pets the kitty.
    The cat purrs and snuggles into Sunny's leg.

"Mr. Mouse. I require that hat. Well this cat requires that hat."Hover nolds her cloud into a hand and plucks the mouse from its hatty perch. Then the pink filly puts the hat where it belongs. "Let's go tell Miss Macaroni that we found her cat."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Titan in the Playground

The cat purrs and snuggles into Sunny's leg.

"Mr. Mouse. I require that hat. Well this cat requires that hat."Hover nolds her cloud into a hand and plucks the mouse from its hatty perch. Then the pink filly puts the hat where it belongs. "Let's go tell Miss Macaroni that we found her cat."
    "Alright. Let's go Mr. Kitty!" Sunny says, and lets go of the kitty.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Alright. Let's go Mr. Kitty!" Sunny says, and lets go of the kitty.
    So thr teo fillies and the cat travel down the road to the plumber's shop. Miss Macaroni! We have Mister Kitty.

A roundish mare darts out and snatches up the cat in a tight loving hug. "Mr. Kitty. You naughty cat. Where have you been, mister?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Troll in the Playground

Cadium Red-Low over the town

After leaving the library, Cadmium floated over town, she was looking for a place where she could buy some extra paint. But where to go, where to go...maybe a General shop held some stock?

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Maybe Miss Soft Serve knows? Aren't they friends or something?"
    Cloud then hopped onto Knack's back and held tight.
    "Ah hope so. We can start with Soft. Heck, maybe Soft has a book on these critters. But before we go, we should make sure yer brother ain't about. Keep a lookout for him while we get some distance from this here big fella."

She continued to back away slowly to let the 'big fella' continue slumbering.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Ah hope so. We can start with Soft. Heck, maybe Soft has a book on these critters. But before we go, we should make sure yer brother ain't about. Keep a lookout for him while we get some distance from this here big fella."

She continued to back away slowly to let the 'big fella' continue slumbering.

"Alrighty Miss Knack,"
    The little filly said as she peered out placing her hoof above her brow and "keeping a lookout".

At some point as they began leaving, Spark in the apple orchard woke up from his headache and went all wide eyed in confusion on where he was at. He hit his head a little too hard.

"Miss Knack Tinker! Where are you? I think I'm lost!"
    He shouted.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Alrighty Miss Knack,"
    The little filly said as she peered out placing her hoof above her brow and "keeping a lookout".

At some point as they began leaving, Spark in the apple orchard woke up from his headache and went all wide eyed in confusion on where he was at. He hit his head a little too hard.

"Miss Knack Tinker! Where are you? I think I'm lost!"
    He shouted.
    Knack took on a panicked look and rushed over to where she heard Spark, and as soon as she spotted him, rushed over and clamped a hoof over his mouth.

"Shhhhhhh Spark! We dun wanna wake the hungry Hydra now do we?"

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack took on a panicked look and rushed over to where she heard Spark, and as soon as she spotted him, rushed over and clamped a hoof over his mouth.

"Shhhhhhh Spark! We dun wanna wake the hungry Hydra now do we?"
    Spark blushed as she clamped his mouth with her hoof. He had a total look of surprise, much to his surprise. He shook his head no in regards to her question.

Cloud on Tinker's back just smiled that mischievous smile watching Spark's reaction.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Titan in the Playground

So thr teo fillies and the cat travel down the road to the plumber's shop. Miss Macaroni! We have Mister Kitty.

A roundish mare darts out and snatches up the cat in a tight loving hug. "Mr. Kitty. You naughty cat. Where have you been, mister?"
    "He was in a trashcan chasing a mouse!" Sunny tells Miss Macaroni.

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"He was in a trashcan chasing a mouse!" Sunny tells Miss Macaroni.
    The mare nuzzles the cat who seems oblivious to the whole situation."Oh Mr. Kitty. Didn't I tell you not to chase poor defenseless mice?"

The cat just stares at Miss Macaroni. He just wanted his hat.

"To be fair. The mouse had his hat." explains Hover.

"Oh him and his hat. I suppose you two be wanted a reward, huh?"

"I need nothing and want nothing. Desire leads to sorrow and sorrow leads to crazy and or pastries."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater