New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 52 12345678910112651 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

If you do not wish to request an avatar but still want a custom made one:
    The Adoption Center is Open!

OotS Avatar Artists: If your status has changed, please PM either me or one of the Arts and Crafts mods to change the list. Thank you.

To all others: It is considered bad form to use an avatar without asking permission of the artist. Unless, of course, you have it specifically made for you. Please ask before you use any of the avatars in the portfolios of the artists unless it states in their requisites or on their portfolio site that you may use the avatar without asking permission.

If after you've posted your request to the request thread twice and there is no response, please PM one of the active artists below. (Do not repost your request until at least 48 hours after your original request, please.)

If you are PMing a request please do not PM multiple artists. They don't want to waste their time doing a favour for you if you've already got someone else doing the exact same thing.

If you've made a request but want to change it completely (that is, a whole new concept and not just a tweak to your original request) you may do so without waiting the 48 hours one normally has to wait in between requests. However, if you do this you must cancel your previous request, and you may not change it again until 48 hours after your most previous request.

A slight suggestion: to save loading time to make a post, please make a link to your picture after 3 days to make it easier on dial-up.

Guides to Making Avatars:
    Please check here before you post a question about how to make your own avatars.

Adobe Illustrator
    MS Paint and Ifranview
    Inkscape

Related Useful Links:

Inkscape Help Thread

Surviving Past Threads:

Request an OotS Style Avatar/OotS Arts & Crafts XIV
    Request an OotS Style Avatar XVI
    Request an OotS Style Avatar XVII
    Request an OotS Style Avatar XIX
    Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

Index of Avatar makers courtesy of DarkCloud.
    Now in Alphabetical Order!

Just click on the artist's name to send them a private message for requests.
    Design Hints
    Courtesy of Sneak
    Please include the following things in your request.
    Things with Xs next to them are not required, but would be helpful.

X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.)
    X If their skin is a special color, add that
    Hair color
    Race
    X Class
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in

If you want to know which avatarists are available for PM, take a look in the OotS Avatarist thread.

Sweet Friendship Jayne avatar by Crown of Thorns

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

To start the thread, I'll repost the request I finished for dpcris85

Size is 120 x 120.

Larger

Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Reposting for the new thread, I would very much appreciate a black robed Sith Lord avatar, with lightsaber and hooded features or mask perhaps.

Doesn't have to be anything too fancy, and while I will be the first to admit I am an abysmal artist I am an excellent editor and hopefully enjoyable person to bounce ideas off of, so if you have any characters or ideas you'd like to discuss I'd greatly enjoy listening and discussing them.

Equipment: Black floor length cloak with hood over black tunic and leggings. Boots, black gauntlets, a dull, gunmetal belt and lightsaber.
    Skin Color: Unnaturally, ghoulishly pale
    Hair color: Dark Red, burgundy
    Race: Human
    Class: Sith Inquisitor
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Facing forward, lightsaber angled downwards, opposite hand raised in clenched fist.
    Last edited by ChaosLord29; 2012-05-20 at 11:57 AM.
    Favorite Things Mr. Welch can't do during an RPG:
    • My monk's lips must be in sync.
    • Collateral Damage Man is not an appropriate concept for a super hero.
    • No longer allowed to recreate the Death Star Trench Run out of genre.
    • When accepting a challenge for a duel, I must allow the other guy time to find a pistol.
    • Check the door means to listen at it, not put several rounds through it.
    • We will not implement any plan that includes the words "And hope they miss a lot"

4. - Top - End - #4

Planetar

Re-posting a request from last thread.

A black-feathered Pathfinder Tengu in saffron robes, wielding a musket.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

repost in new thread:

I'm still lookin gfor a champion to take up my request:

Tyrion lannister from the tv hitseries a Game of Thrones. I would love to have him orating. for the rest it's pretty much up to you (with or without courtisanes, with or without booze, with or without the title of hand to the king, take your pick and go nuts :D)
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi, I'd like to humbly request a stick-figure for my player-agonizing half-elf bard, ex-PC, now NPC. (oh the joys of DM-ing! reuse, reuse, reuse!)

Equipment: Lightning Longsword, some kind of light armor, shield.
    Any other notable features: (Eberron) Dragonmark of Storm, House Lyrandar Insignia on shield or brooch. both completely optional and not as important for the avatar.
    Hair color: ginger
    Race: half-elf
    Class: DND 3.5e: very much complicated multiclassing. DND 4e: bard|sorcerer hybrid. Just think sword+sorcery using pretty much of lightning and thunder the whole day.
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: something flamboyant, cocky, think Miko, but not as evil. full body pose, with lightning or windy gusts around, ready to fight.

Character trait, so you can get a feel for her:
    She is too full of herself, being of one of the big noble houses, still, she's beautiful and quite deadly in combat.

--
    this is what i was usually using when showing pictures of her:
    http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/q...y_Phaere-1.jpg
    lyrandar-coat of arms:
    http://images.wikia.com/eberron/imag...A_Lyrandar.jpg
    Last edited by whitebaron; 2012-05-20 at 05:22 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

New thread repost

Okay, two requests that go together, and then a third.

The first is for Danae, one of my Town Nexus characters. Her usual form is an 8-year old girl, fair skin, red hair, artist can pick an outfit.

The second is just a variation of the first that adds horns and a tail. Demon style, not animal.

The third request is for Jit Falnon, my current avatar, but is significantly different from the current one, which is why it's an open request. In this one, drop the metal shoes (barefoot), the jacket and pants are torn up (mixed damage forms, rips, scorchmarks, whatever you can think of), the hat has been lost, hair is quite shaggy, and he has a set of energy claws coming from his back knuckles (think Wolverine meets a red lightsaber). Also, he should be in a crouching position ("I'm about to pounce and tear off your face", not fearful/cautious)

Any takers, I would appreciate a PM as well/instead of a post here. And if more than one artist wants to take it, I'll cycle them through as public avatars and keeps them all on my Nexus character page, so feel free.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Equipment: dual rapiers, a whip, a long silver staff with a large diamond on top, with a ruby and sapphire cut as spheres swirling around the diamond, the ruby giving off a flame and the sapphire giving off frost.
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.) nothing
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: Elan's color skin (sorry, I'm pretty sure the word is Caucasian, but I don't want to end up being wrong and causing someone to go through a bunch if trouble and end up using the wrong skin tone)
    Hair color: blonde, in a messy kind of style that is medium length. Think Aragorn length. The hair is behind the ears as well.
    Race: Elf
    X Class: The Dashing Swordsman (sorry, I like cliched, good looking, saviors of women in distress ^_^)
    X Pose: A big smile, winking. holding his staff, his rapiers and whip at his side. He will be leaning in the staff.

If possible, I would like the clothing to include boots, an open shirt, showing off a muscular chest. I would also like a bit of hair in my face. Please, if anyone will create this for me, PLEASE PM ME! I will more than likely have little additions if you need me to get more specific.

Just a repost :)

9. - Top - End - #9

Posting a request (if ceika has time I would prefer her but if not it's ok)

Alphonse Elric squating down to pet a kitten.
    Facial Expression :3
    Items- backpack, and some vampire hunting equipment straped to himself (aka some wooden stakes and a cross[if this is possible])
    Avatars-Avatars designed by Ceika
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

The Scout for MekBoy:

Whoops, I'll need to fix this.

Take Two:
    Last edited by Maxios; 2012-05-20 at 11:58 AM.
    Artifical intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerd View Post
    Strike me down and I'll clean the floor faster than you can imagine

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hi, I've got a request. Nothing really urgent-just the sort of thing that any artist can take up when they have time. I want to get my pseudodragon done in some more colors, and of course each will need an object for size refference.

Red-A Skull
    Orange-Some sort of flower or plant
    Yellow-Ink Bottle
    Green-A small animal of some kind. Maybe a bird
    Purple- A Crown

How you incorporate the object is up to your artistic preference. And like I said, it's not really urgent or anything. Just if anyone wants to, they can draw one of these, or all of them if you really feel like it...whatever strikes your fancy.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    Hi, I've got a request. Nothing really urgent-just the sort of thing that any artist can take up when they have time. I want to get my pseudodragon done in some more colors, and of course each will need an object for size refference.

Red-A Skull
    Orange-Some sort of flower or plant
    Yellow-Ink Bottle
    Green-A small animal of some kind. Maybe a bird
    Purple- A Crown

How you incorporate the object is up to your artistic preference. And like I said, it's not really urgent or anything. Just if anyone wants to, they can draw one of these, or all of them if you really feel like it...whatever strikes your fancy.
    So the dragons are really small? I always thought the items were just really big... I could try some of them, do you have some more pics, or the original *whatever program you used to draw them* files?

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

@Grimace: I remember doing one for the red pseudodragon with a skull way back:
    (fusion week, I think ?)
    will it still do or do you want another red ?

I can't do the others right now but I'd be interested if you don't mind waiting a bit.
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2012-05-20 at 01:45 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Repost for the new thread.

I'd like an avatar based off of a character of mine please:
    He's male, humanoid with the elemental subtype (his body is a mixture of all four elements), and a monk/psion. His head should be air and fire on the top at least, with one flame red eye and one light blue, and his hair divided between white and orange. He should also be wearing a gi or other martial arts style garb, with a sai in his right hand, preferably in some sort of battle stance. His entire body should be wrapped in force, or some sort of psionic armor (to simulate Inertial Armor).

Character Sheet, for reference if needed.

Thanks and credits will of course go to whichever avatar goes this.

Go Tigers!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

Repost from old thread:

I would like a OOTS style Keketar, if it's not too much to ask for.

Ref pic / description.
    Spoiler
    Show

Equipment: Not that I'm aware of.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Violet eyes, symbol crown, being a giant snake-man-thing.
    If their skin is a special color, add that: Orange-ish, blue-ish, and white portions.
    Hair color: No hair, just the crown halo thing.
    Race: Protean (Keketar)
    Class: CN Large outsider (chaotic, extraplanar, protean, shapechanger)
    Pose: I would rather have the pose in the SRD, but if that doesn't work, any snake-y pose will do.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/mon...rotean-keketar
    Last edited by TherianTheorist; 2012-05-22 at 02:32 PM.
    "Life before death, Strength before weakness, Journey before destination."

Baking werewolf by Diremage
    Spoiler: Oddly true
    Show
    Spoiler: Previous avatars
    Show
    Beastly Squall avatar by linklele. Awesome Protean avatar by Serpentine.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

Repost from last thread

I'd like to request an avatar of one of my character, Kassander, to go in my signature. Whoever does it will of course get recognition in my sig

Equipment: Black Plate including helmet, that should look practical, but also show off the power of Kassander. Maybe some runes on it to show that it is powerfully enchanted. He also uses a greatsword, which should look even more powerful than the armour. Should look very heavily enchanted.
    Distinguishing Features: Despite being human, Kassander is Large, not Medium, so if that could be shown easily I would love it. He also has black dragon wings
    Race: Human... sort of. Since one of Kassander's classes is the evolutionist homebrew, he has improved to the point where he is the perfect example of a humanoid.
    Class: Blackguard//Evolutionist. Both homebrew, but the Blackguard is just an evil paladin variant and Evolutionist gives Kassander all the stranger aspects of the character
    Pose: Preferably something that shows off his power, and how he is is a warlord of a large army. I was thinking of having him sitting on a makeshift throne, but that might be hard to do with the wings, especially as I want the sword in the picture. Just make him look powerful both physically and through authority

Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Kassander - Blackguard//Evolutionist. Thanks to Strawberries for the image
    Kyus/Elle - Summoner. Thanks to kpenguin for the image
    Tactics - Warforged Warlord. Thanks to Cieka for the image

17. - Top - End - #17

Hey, repost from the old thread, many cookies if anyone takes it up :)

Equipment: A black Haori over a grey male's kimono, the kimono's leggings are quite closely cut, almost resembling trousers. A thin white cloth belt is wrapped around his waist, which holds a wrapped up scroll. On his feet are a pair of simple sandals.
    The Haori should have the image of falling petals, white in color on the edges of the hems.

Any other notable features: He has a black tattoo running from under his left eye, a short spike shaped tribalesc tattoo with two slashes across the center, much like a spiked version of this image. Piercing yellow eyes. (http://i.newsarama.com/images/Rapture1.jpg)

Hair color: Light brown, becoming darker as it goes out. Hair should be very messy and have at least half of the hair descending to eye level, possibly hiding his right eye.

Race: Human, technically, he is a god.

Class: Coutier 20/Mastermind 10/ Truenamer 20

Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Stood with his back slightly turned to the viewer, looking over his shoulder so his head is almost full view, showing his eyes (if hair is covering right eye, a small yellow glow could be seen) a small smirk on his lips. His hands should be folded together behind his back, with an ornate wakizashi impaled into the ground beneath his hands. Also if possible, two crows flying away on either side of him, also with piercing yellow eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whoscribbled View Post
    Seeing as you are still acctepting new people and having become addicted to your writing style after the frist post I would love to join this game.
    The Wielder of the Darkness: Reach out and mutilate somebody

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Well, this is the last repost before I bug someone via pm.

I'd like an avatar of Count Strahd von Zarovich, the big bad of Expedition to Castle Ravenloft.

Race: Human vampire.
    Equipment: Stereotypical vampire garb.
    Skin: Bluish
    Hair: Black
    Pose: Manipulating one or two hero-marionettes and/or generally looking like a Magnificent Bastard.

Here are some pictures of other artists' conceptions of him (warning, large):
    Spoiler
    Show

Author of The Auspician's Handbook and The Tempestarian's Handbook for Spheres of Power.
    Ask me (or the other authors) anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Well, of course I'm paranoid about everything. Hell, with Jeff as DM, I'd be paranoid even if we were playing a game set in The Magic Kiddie Funland of Perfectly Flat Planes and Sugar Plums.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Spring Greenman by Comissar/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff the Green View Post
    Well, this is the last repost before I bug someone via pm.

I'd like an avatar of Count Strahd von Zarovich, the big bad of Expedition to Castle Ravenloft.

Race: Human vampire.
    Equipment: Stereotypical vampire garb.
    Skin: Bluish
    Hair: Black
    Pose: Manipulating one or two hero-marionettes and/or generally looking like a Magnificent Bastard.
    Coming up next: classic vampire playing with dolls! Stay tuned...
    Edit:
    Finished
    Last edited by Matthias2207; 2012-05-21 at 12:45 PM.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by chess435
    All of my internets to anyone capable of pulling this one off: (Mine's a bit of a doozy...)

My Request: On the left hand side, Red, dramatically pointing off into the distance. In front of him are Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin (Sky Form), and Victini, looking like they're ready for battle.

Repost #2!!
    ^~Cody T.~^

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crimmy View Post
    To start the thread, I'll repost the request I finished for dpcris85[/IMG]
    Thank you so much! It's wonderful
    (I'm sorry for the late response, I couldn't get to the forums over the weekend)
    English is not my first language. Sorry! ~ Sorin, Lord of Innistrad avatar by Crimmy

____

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Hello. As you can see from my left I have attempted to design my own avatar, but I have very little artistic talent and I'm not all that happy with the results. If somebody would like to "improve" it for me I'd be very grateful.

Details:

Male human wizard with long hair and pale skin. Hair colour white or dark brown depending on what looks better within the context of the picture. No beard, but a slight shadow around the jawline (permastubble) would be ideal. Facial expression preferably a sort of knowing smirk, such as:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (in the middle).

Ideally his robe/cloak would have a high collar, like on this guy:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (or indeed, the Ravenloft vampires in the post above) but whatever is easiest. All major clothing colours to be some variety of pink/purple, please (this is important )

Pose: Floating slightly above the ground, holding a globe aloft in one hand. The other hand with an electricity/lightning effect coming off it, or holding a staff doing the same, or just holding a staff if an electricity/lightning effect is ridiculously difficult to pull off.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2012-05-21 at 06:30 PM.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by smuchmuch View Post
    @Grimace: I remember doing one for the red pseudodragon with a skull way back:
    (fusion week, I think ?)
    will it still do or do you want another red ?

I can't do the others right now but I'd be interested if you don't mind waiting a bit.
    Oh yeah, that was a good one, although if it wouldn't be too hard, could you maybe remove the bandannas and stuff?
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hello other avatarist, due to a lack of time (can I say it that way?) I need to make a request.

Gender Female
    Equipment A spear on her back and traveling clothes.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.) Fox ears and one tail (normal Kitsune^^)
    If their skin is a special color, add that A bit brighter then normal
    Hair color Orange going over to redred
    Race Kitsune
    Class Witch
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in Best would be holding her Fox familar in her arms looking adorable if possible.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    Hello. As you can see from my left I have attempted to design my own avatar, but I have very little artistic talent and I'm not all that happy with the results. If somebody would like to "improve" it for me I'd be very grateful.

Details:

Male human wizard with long hair and pale skin. Hair colour white or dark brown depending on what looks better within the context of the picture. No beard, but a slight shadow around the jawline (permastubble) would be ideal. Facial expression preferably a sort of knowing smirk, such as:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (in the middle).

Ideally his robe/cloak would have a high collar, like on this guy:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (or indeed, the Ravenloft vampires in the post above) but whatever is easiest. All major clothing colours to be some variety of pink/purple, please (this is important )

Pose: Floating slightly above the ground, holding a globe aloft in one hand. The other hand with an electricity/lightning effect coming off it, or holding a staff doing the same, or just holding a staff if an electricity/lightning effect is ridiculously difficult to pull off.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!
    I'm not entirely satisfied of how this turned out, but I figured I'd post it all the same, so as to bounce some ideas off with you.

So, tell me what I can improve!

"Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

That's great, thank you! I don't have much in the way of suggestions to improve it. I wonder if perhaps the hair is a little too flat at the top and the parting a bit too well-defined, straight and/or centred? Perhaps, too, some extra detail on the globe to make it more obviously a globe rather than a blue ball? But I am pretty happy with it as it stands.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

RogueGuy

Equipment: Cloak that's purple on the outside, red on the inside; baggy but plain clothes; big, open spellbook.
    Skin Color: light gray
    Hair color: Dark gray
    Race: Changeling
    Class: Wizard/Recaster
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Well, to be as blunt as possible, I'd basically just like a OotS style avatar of this pic. without the bow and arrow (and simplified as the artist finds desirable):

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Rogue Shadows; 2012-05-22 at 08:15 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRevan View Post
    Repost from last thread

I'd like to request an avatar of one of my character, Kassander, to go in my signature. Whoever does it will of course get recognition in my sig

Equipment: Black Plate including helmet, that should look practical, but also show off the power of Kassander. Maybe some runes on it to show that it is powerfully enchanted. He also uses a greatsword, which should look even more powerful than the armour. Should look very heavily enchanted.
    Distinguishing Features: Despite being human, Kassander is Large, not Medium, so if that could be shown easily I would love it. He also has black dragon wings
    Race: Human... sort of. Since one of Kassander's classes is the evolutionist homebrew, he has improved to the point where he is the perfect example of a humanoid.
    Class: Blackguard//Evolutionist. Both homebrew, but the Blackguard is just an evil paladin variant and Evolutionist gives Kassander all the stranger aspects of the character
    Pose: Preferably something that shows off his power, and how he is is a warlord of a large army. I was thinking of having him sitting on a makeshift throne, but that might be hard to do with the wings, especially as I want the sword in the picture. Just make him look powerful both physically and through authority
    Reposting after 48 hours. I'm pretty sure I'm not breaking the rules with this, as the first repost was just because it was a new thread

Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Kassander - Blackguard//Evolutionist. Thanks to Strawberries for the image
    Kyus/Elle - Summoner. Thanks to kpenguin for the image
    Tactics - Warforged Warlord. Thanks to Cieka for the image

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

@Revan: Generally I'd also say wait for a new page.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
    New thread repost

Okay, two requests that go together, and then a third.

The first is for Danae, one of my Town Nexus characters. Her usual form is an 8-year old girl, fair skin, red hair, artist can pick an outfit.

The second is just a variation of the first that adds horns and a tail. Demon style, not animal.

The third request is for Jit Falnon, my current avatar, but is significantly different from the current one, which is why it's an open request. In this one, drop the metal shoes (barefoot), the jacket and pants are torn up (mixed damage forms, rips, scorchmarks, whatever you can think of), the hat has been lost, hair is quite shaggy, and he has a set of energy claws coming from his back knuckles (think Wolverine meets a red lightsaber). Also, he should be in a crouching position ("I'm about to pounce and tear off your face", not fearful/cautious)

Any takers, I would appreciate a PM as well/instead of a post here. And if more than one artist wants to take it, I'll cycle them through as public avatars and keeps them all on my Nexus character page, so feel free.
    reposting because there's another one I'd like to add.

Jit in a suit of Ghost body armor, from StarCraft 2. Reference links below
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    That's great, thank you! I don't have much in the way of suggestions to improve it. I wonder if perhaps the hair is a little too flat at the top and the parting a bit too well-defined, straight and/or centred? Perhaps, too, some extra detail on the globe to make it more obviously a globe rather than a blue ball? But I am pretty happy with it as it stands.
    I made the globe bigger so the details would be more visible, and desymmetrised the hair. Let me know what you think.

"Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman