New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    So I'm considering putting together a Halloween event for Rex and some of the stronger mortal characters. Purple Rose already called a haunted house, so I was thinking more like a haunted hospital or abandoned amusement park or something. Thoughts?
    Well, Beck and Rex are both Quincies, and there's an unresolved plot thread involving Aki (Tacky's character) about Quincy families hunting down Elder.

So maybe Beck and Rex could go trick and treating Yui, and hilarity could ensue from there?

Besides, would it be possible to have the episode be "semi-canon" (ie., some things will happen "for real", byt even the characters won't really know which), and combine the ideas? So the Halloween Episode would be Takara's expedition?

About the Beach Episode: You really want to see Elder in bikinis?

"Well, technically, I stroll around stark naked, so wouldn't that be an improvement?"

I meant in your mortal body.

"Oh. Well, that's fine then..."

"... hey!"

Said Beach Episode would also see Hannibal overjoyed, and possibly drowning.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Ogre in the Playground

Maybe it will be to write again my post because of many changes and lot of long post response for reading. Being busy and to have to write a lot, I am sorry.

Also to be worried of Valeria and White Bird conversation. I thought Valeria only went outside Sayaka's house. Of course whole area is [Houheiden Shrine]. Did Valeria leave whole shrine?
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Orc in the Playground

Aw dang.

If we have a beach episode, someone WILL end up smacking me upside the head about my characters' choice of swimsuits...
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Ettin in the Playground

"Huh? Yer supposed to wear a suit when swimmin'?"

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Also to be worried of Valeria and White Bird conversation. I thought Valeria only went outside Sayaka's house. Of course whole area is [Houheiden Shrine]. Did Valeria leave whole shrine?
    Valeria is uncomfortable within the confines of the shrine, given her power source. So, she went just a bit further than just outside the house.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Maybe it will be to write again my post because of many changes and lot of long post response for reading. Being busy and to have to write a lot, I am sorry.
    There's no need to apologize. Your position is quite understandable.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    "I know, I've met one - although she or it was probably also a horrible pitiless monster."
    "What slander is this? I'm not pitiless!"

*pouts*

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    "What slander is this? I'm not pitiless!"

*pouts*
    You'd prefer being pitiful?

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Ettin in the Playground

In all honesty, that'd be closer to the truth.

"Hey!"

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Titan in the Playground

Scrolling past sbman's av just now... there needs to be a pic of all the female students in cheerleader outfits.
    (it wouldn't be that hard... just make one, put a bunch of them in a row and swap the heads)
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-10-27 at 01:01 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Scrolling past sbman's av just now... there needs to be a pic of all the female students in cheerleader outfits.
    (it wouldn't be that hard... just make one, put a bunch of them in a row and swap the heads)
    Boob size differences would beg to differ, but they're hard to spot on stick figures.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh boy. That brings to mind that funny picture Callos drew for me with Yui in cheerleader outfit. Does anyone else remember that, or did your brain cut that traumatic memory out already? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Boob size differences would beg to differ, but they're hard to spot on stick figures.
    There's also height differences, though those tend to get lost in stick figure art as well.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-10-27 at 01:24 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Titan in the Playground

Still can't be that hard to adjust from the base. For example:
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-10-27 at 02:04 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Pixie in the Playground

Okay, with the idea of my 4th division VC mostly out of my head, I have decided on a different character: another Quincy!

I was looking at the teachers at the school, and I noticed that there is a Shinigami, a Bount, and a human, but there's no Quincy. Well, once I noticed that, I couldn't very well let it go. Therefore, I present my idea for the Quincy teacher, Mayumi Yamashiro!

Mayumi Yamashiro, Science teacher
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5'6"
    Weight: Oh no you don't.
    Aliases: Sensei; that woman who gives those impossible tests.

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mayumi always has a immaculate appearance, with not a hair out of place. She is usually seen wearing a conservative, though somewhat flowing blue or green dress, elegant in its simplicity. She usually wears knee-high boots, though this is mostly to have a place to put her Seele Schneiders.

Mayumi keeps her long black hair in a tight bun behind her head, and only lets it down in private or in especially difficult battles, for dramatic purposes. Her expression usually ranges from neutral to mild disappointment, though this can soften to somewhat kind on occasion.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mayumi's temperament is calm, level-headed, and even. It is nearly unheard of for her to be flustered, surprised, embarrassed, or really to show any manner of emotion. She can be kind, but she doesn't believe in giving compliments just to be nice, and can seem unnecessarily strict at times, though this is as a result of her concern for her students.

She thinks the world of her students, and believes that lying to her students is the worst thing she could do to them. Should anything hurt her students, her wrath would be immense.

Background:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mayumi is the eldest of her generation in the Yamashiro clan, second in authority only to her grandmother, the matriarch of her clan. As such, Mayumi has a great deal of responsibility in her clan, and is one of the foremost Quincies.

She was trained from infancy in Quincy traditions and powers by her mother, who was an even stronger Quincy than Mayumi's grandmother. Unfortunately, her mother is now deceased, having fallen in battle against a recent Hollow invasion several years ago. It was a testament to her mother's skill that she noticed the invasion before it had even happened, allowing her to defeat the entire horde by herself, though the strain and expenditure of energy led to her death.

Mayumi tries to emulate her mother, both in skill and in compassion, and attempts to be the kind of person that her mother would be proud of. So far, she has succeeded.

Powers:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spirit Bow: Nachtliche Raubvogel (Nocturnal Raptor) Mayumi's bow manifests as a a cross-shaped long bow six feet in length. The two horizontal prongs of the bow are two feet long each, making it four feet in total span. The bow is significantly too large for anything resembling close-range combat, though she excels in long-range combat, specifically sniping. Mayumi is capable of landing a killing blow accurately at a distance of 2 kilometers, and her arrows remain lethal for 5 kilometers, though killing blows are difficult to land at this distance.. Her arrows also move at ludicrous speeds, moving approximately 70 MPH on average, though she is able to increase this by increasing her draw time. Her arrows also have the curious property of being able to pass through solid objects at Mayumi's discretion, though if she chooses to do so, her arrows cannot hurt humans and can only harm spiritual beings. She uses this to minimize property damage.

Ginto: Mayumi has also trained extensively in the use of Ginto, though less so than her archery. She always keeps a bracelet of ten silver beads with her, and each bead is a separate Ginto. She uses Ginto mostly at close range when her bow isn't as effective. ((Specific techniques to come))

Hirenkyaku: Mayumi is a master of Hirenkyaku, allowing her to attain the distances she requires to use her bow effectively. She can also use it to create platforms in the air, though this is difficult in areas of low spirit energy. She uses this to create advantageous sniping positions.

Reiatsu sense: Mayumi is incredibly proficient at sensing Reiatsu, which she uses to locate opponents at ranges of 10 kilometers or less, though any more distance and she gets shaky. She can use this almost as an Arrancar's Pesquisa, and she can use it instead of sight if it is more beneficial for her to do so.

Equipment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As previously mentioned, Mayumi keeps a bracelet of Ginto available at all times.

Seele Schneider: Mayumi is very proficient in the creation of Seele Schneiders, and she always carries at least four with her at all times. Two of these are hidden in her sleeves, and the other two are carried in her boots.

Quincy Cross: Mayumi's Quincy cross takes the shape of a long cross that used to belong to her mother. The cross is made of pure silver, which Mayumi believes increases the power of her bow. Whether or not it actually does is irrelevant, because she believes that it does.

Sanrei Glove: Mayumi is in possession of a Sanrei glove belonging to her personally, passed down from mother to daughter in her family. She has never used it, preferring to grow stronger by her own power.

Quincy Bangle: But in case she does choose to use the glove, she has a backup plan. Her family keeps several Bangles, but Mayumi has one that belongs to her personally.

Hollow Bait: She has it, but she has never used it. She finds the very idea of attracting Hollows to an area repulsive.

All right, details for the Yamashiro family will be forthcoming, but here is the idea for the woman herself. Let me know what y'all think!
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-27 at 04:37 PM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Halfling in the Playground

Well, Beck and Rex are both Quincies, and there's an unresolved plot thread involving Aki (Tacky's character) about Quincy families hunting down Elder.

So maybe Beck and Rex could go trick and treating Yui, and hilarity could ensue from there?

Besides, would it be possible to have the episode be "semi-canon" (ie., some things will happen "for real", byt even the characters won't really know which), and combine the ideas? So the Halloween Episode would be Takara's expedition?

About the Beach Episode: You really want to see Elder in bikinis?

"Well, technically, I stroll around stark naked, so wouldn't that be an improvement?"

I meant in your mortal body.

"Oh. Well, that's fine then..."

"... hey!"

Said Beach Episode would also see Hannibal overjoyed, and possibly drowning.
    I approve of these ideas. All of them.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Ettin in the Playground

I think what you tried to say is "accurate up to two miles, lethal up to five". For comparison, RK 62 7.62 assault rifle is accurate up to 400 metres and lethal up to 1 kilometer, though the bullet theoretically stays dangerous up to 4.

I personally would be more comfortable if you reduced her shooting range to 1.25 miles accurate and 3.1 miles lethal - 2 and 5 kilometres, if you were wondering. Nothing but a gut feeling, really.

What interests me more are how she spots her targets, and whether she can move while firing. I suppose she could lock on to a spiritual signature by concentrating for some period, and I got the impression that the bow is rather clumsy.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Titan in the Playground

I think Kina's power set is going to be an interesting twist...hopefully it will be. I really, really want to show off her Quincy Final Form eventually.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Barbarian in the Playground

I think what you tried to say is "accurate up to two miles, lethal up to five". For comparison, RK 62 7.62 assault rifle is accurate up to 400 metres and lethal up to 1 kilometer, though the bullet theoretically stays dangerous up to 4.

I personally would be more comfortable if you reduced her shooting range to 1.25 miles accurate and 3.1 miles lethal - 2 and 5 kilometres, if you were wondering. Nothing but a gut feeling, really.

What interests me more are how she spots her targets, and whether she can move while firing. I suppose she could lock on to a spiritual signature by concentrating for some period, and I got the impression that the bow is rather clumsy.
    O_o. The farthest kill shot in history was less than 2.5 kilometers. That was with optimal conditions for a long shot. Her "accurate" is almost as long as that. Her lethal is much longer.

Edit: Other than that, who would honestly want their character attacked from across a city, while they stood there and had to dodge or block?
    Last edited by riccaru; 2010-10-27 at 04:05 PM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Pixie in the Playground

@Frozen: Yes, that is actually what I meant to say. And I was trying to convey that she was a reasonably powerful Quincy by using her absurd range, but if you think that I should tone it down, I will. 3 miles is still a lot, after all. And her rate of fire would be significantly lower than that of other Quincies of her level, though this is compensated by her range and precision.

She spots her targets by something like what you said, and it's something I forgot to mention: she detects abnormal source of spirit energy and locks on to those with her own sense. The farther the target, the longer it takes her to lock on, though she's gotten impressively proficient with it, to the point where it can emulate an Arrancar's Pesquisa, acting sort of as a radar for spiritual presences. And she can move while doing this, but the farther away the target is, the less accurate her shot will be, obviously. Moving also decreases the accuracy of her detection.

I was also thinking of developing a Ginto technique that would allow her to create sort of a remote viewing point, like a flying camera that she could see through.

@TGVA: Actually, that is one reason why I gave her a Sanrei glove; so that she could one day give it to a Quincy who impressed and who needed it. I'd have to talk it over with the Central 5 first, of course.

@Riccaru: Yeah, but remember that Uryu was able to take down Hollows from across town back at the beginning of the series. This is just a logical extension of that.

EDIT: Her precision is also a way for her to help a Quincy who does use Final Form, so that their character doesn't become useless afterwards.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-27 at 04:12 PM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Ettin in the Playground

Remember that spiritual sword equivalents can slash through buildings, and a single step can cover dozens of meters. Also, a glowing arrow coming from mile away at only 70 MPH - you can see that coming, and you can dodge. Arguably, Shunpo users move at much greater speeds, yet they can be blocked and dodged at much shorter distances.

Now, how fun it would be to fight a sniper depends highly on how fast she can shoot, and again, whether she can shoot while she moves. Depending on those things, it'd be possible to catch up with her via running while dodging her arrows.

I definitely would up for the tactical challenge.

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Titan in the Playground

Well, Kina has access to a Sanrei Glove if she wants it. Her grandfather has left her a few artifacts. She just greatly lacks the skill to use one, or just about any Quincy artifacts. I mean, you have to fire through the night to attune to a Sanrei glove and Kina can't even fire once without it without blowing herself up.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

22. - Top - End - #1462

Alexander doesn't have access to a glove, and he at the moment has to create his own ginto and seele's.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Pixie in the Playground

And that's exactly what I mean. She would be about a VC equivalent, perhaps somewhere between VC and Captain, but she wouldn't interfere with the weaker fights, because she would know about the other new spiritual fighters and would know that they needed to grow.

Also, I was thinking that she, Hibiki, and Soren would all know about each other, but would be fine with each other's company. This would help explain why a Shinigami, a Bount, and a Quincy (which sounds like the beginning of a bad joke) would tolerate each other's company, because they'd all be keeping the students safe. Perhaps Ita would be there too, but at least the first three because they're all spiritual beings or people with deep spiritual backgrounds.

And Mayumi could also act as an in-game tutor for the other Quincy characters, giving them an excuse to gain power and characterization for everyone. Everyone wins!
    Star Wars iTP characters

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Orc in the Playground

"What am I, chopped cameo liver?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Pixie in the Playground

@Kuroi: Sorry! Hasunada isn't in the wiki, so I didn't see him! I actually wondered where he was, but I thought that he just wasn't a teacher. I didn't mean to exclude him!

EDIT: Okay, I revised her profile. I added her reiatsu sense to her powers, and reduced her range to 2-5 kilometers.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-27 at 04:38 PM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    @Kuroi: Sorry! Hasunada isn't in the wiki, so I didn't see him! I actually wondered where he was, but I thought that he just wasn't a teacher. I didn't mean to exclude him!
    Well, I'll admit that as a teacher, he looks REALLY unusual.

How many one-eyed teachers did you have growing up?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1467

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Well, I'll admit that as a teacher, he looks REALLY unusual.

How many one-eyed teachers did you have growing up?
    7...What? I'm serious.

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Ettin in the Playground

I only had one lacking one thumb, and another who was two metres tall and looked like a troll (Made funnier by the fact that his name, Veikko, rhymes with Finnish word for troll, Peikko).

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Orc in the Playground

My most unusual teacher looked like Albert Einstein in his mid-30's or 40's.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ettin in the Playground

Just a funny notion, my memories of dear Veikko-Peikko greatly contributed to Hannibal's personality and mannerisms. Now you can all live with the knowledge that he was partly based on a math teacher.