New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

The Omen Tower - Sergeant Goos, Yue, Bobby, Mal, Ur

Bobby looked absolutely perplexed at what she saw. The tattooed woman ran her hands over her clean-shaven and sweaty bald head and simply said. "Wow." as she looked at everything around her with wide eyes.

Mysterious Lake, Eldarond - Kith, Landro

"Y'know. I value my memories very highly. They are what makes me..well...me. what good is a golden mask to me?" said the Aram, yup...this creature is definitely making him nervous.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

Gathered Gods - Divinecon 15 2: The Judgening
    Cap'n pondered for all of three seconds before blurting out "Skreetchy, Cap'n Hookpeg, Cackling Flame, Disaster Thumb, Mother." It should've been obvious he'd choose the three gods that look over goblinkind. He clinked away then to find the biggest boom he's ever seen to take back as a souvenir.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

The Omen Tower - Sergeant Goos, Yue, Bobby, Mal, Ur

Yue can share the sentiment, she smiles when she hears Bobby's surprise and for a moment considers following suit. Ultimately the golden eyed moongrel spooks her too much to show surprise. Goos for his part has put back his helmet, disappearing from sight, if his mech armor can fool a god why wouldn't it kept him hidden from a mere quasideity?

At last silence was broken when Mal soke, his voice was muffled by the wooden filters but still was intelligible, even if it lacked a true humane edge.

"Warmly; Lieutenant Yue, welcome back. Inquisitively; I see you've brought guests. Homely; Guest would you like to break fast and bread, spill salt or partake in any other guest host traditions?"

Yue crosses her arms and gives a short nod at Mal's words.

"You are spooking her, Head Engineer. Drop the machine act."

"I find little fun lately, and you rob me from it. Well, anyways welcome. I gather Yue has briefed you about why you are here."

"I have not, time was pressing."

Mal scowls and shakes turning towards Bobby and looking at her while drawing closer.

"Well, I can hook her in the loop, then. Okay, by this point you should be aware that the winter goddess has kidnapped your god. While our blessed machinery doesn't necessarily like him she likes even less the kidnapper, and the chances of her being a coming target are not equal to zero. Additionally there are other cosmic events unfolding rapidly. So... Captain?"

The golden eyed moongrel steps closer, as he does his armor becomes clearer, it is a collection of quitin and living wraithwood, intertwinned and intermixed as a living organism. It appears to wrap around his body perfectly, there is no clinking nor any other issue normally associated with worn armor. Yue can't be sure that the armor hasn't been grown over the man.

"Before I, or my team, lead an expedition to wherever the god is we would like you, a believer, to pray to him. We have a close idea of the geographic location where he is held, and we expect dangers, but any information we can get before hand would help us. Can you do that for us?

Mysterious Lake, Eldarond - Kith, Landro

Landro stands motionless before spinning upon himself.

"No, no, no... Don't hurt him!"

He raises punches to the air.

"Look, a golden mask can get you out of the otherside. But you can only make it, if you are dead. That's why don't you want to make it."

He goes to his mask and pulls it out, revealing that he lacks a face, before putting it on again.

"I doubt you were less yourself yesterday than you are today. What's being asked is one day of your memories. Forget all this. I can show you how. And trust me, you won't be losing as much as I would by giving you my mask."
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    Skreechy gnaws at his lips in sheer frustration. Just when he everything was going according to plan, the Visonary would throw an obstacle into his plan. Of course the ancient god who was inactiated for aeons would choose to reactivate the moment that Skreechy would attempt to steal its weapon.

Still, an opportunity arose. Shoving Squeaks out of the way he screams "OUT OF MY WAY PEONS! IF THE GODS NEEDS TO BE JUDGED, THEN BY THE RULES OF LEADERSHIP... which I just made up... I SHALL BE JUDGING THE FATE OF THE INSIGNIFICANT GODLINGS! You two... go see if... my package... has been picked up" he says giving some obvious winks to the other Goblins, realizing that an opportunity for a diversion had presented itself while the other two pull of the theft. "WHILE I DETERMINE THE FATE OF THESE GODLINGS WHOSE FATE HAS BEEN LEFT TO MY MERCY... you get what I mean by 'my package'... MY JUDGMENT SHALL BE LEDGENDARY!"

"NOW THEN BEFORE I RENDER JUDGMENT... for the sake of fairness, I must inform you that I am very bribe-able." he says holding out his dirty hand towards the gods "COMMON! Start giving till it hurts..."
    Kethneciel had stood still as the Visionary named the goblins judges over them. He had stood still as the first goblin whimpered cried, waiting for its judgment. But he could not stay still for this.

The Implacable Judge loomed over Skreechy. "Do not make a mockery of thy station, goblin," he rumbled, his voice expressionless and cold. "Thou hast the power to judge in this realm, but I am the God of Judgment. If thou proves thyself corrupt, unfit for thy station... I will exercise my right to remove thee. Choose, but choose without the weight of bribes or threats clouding thy judgment."
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Gathered Gods

Mother Nosh nodded her head at the two goblins that had named her, then turned to Skreechy, "While the mind of my father is unknowable, yours is not. You came here to steal from my Father, something he created to fight the prime elemental. You are using this appointment as a way to further some kind of goblin goal."

Dred Olg grabbed the goblin skreechy with a looming shadow by his throat. "You will appoint me upon my rightful throne, or I will kill all three of you little cretins. My nightmare engines will be spread upon your kind like a plague and Goblin-kind will be no more."

Jin sliced through the shadow that had grabbed Skreechy and clicked annoyed with the whole affair, before him a chess board appeared and on it three pieces stood each the form of one of the goblins. Five thrones appeared as well, and the Goblins peices sat upon one of each of them, two figures that didn't quite exist took the other two. The Visionary's weapon's arrays appeared on the board and seemed to heed the command of the goblins on the thrones.

Matron Nosh sees this display and gasps, "No...you don't think?"
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2015-05-27 at 03:11 PM.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The Judgement of Skreechy

Quote Originally Posted by Durmatagno View Post

Chuckling lightly, Rosian eyed the little Goblin.

Oh? Give till it hurts huh? Hurts who exactly? I'll tell you what."

Rosian said as he held out two hands, one held an orb of darkness, the other an orb of light.

"I'll let you choose your own gift, but if you choose wrong, I can't promise that that you'll like the gift as much as you like."
    The insane Goblin looks at the orbs with greed written all over his face. "Hmmm... lemme see... inei mini mini moe..." he says as he begins to make a very serious choice which would effect his life. When all of a sudden...

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Kethneciel had stood still as the Visionary named the goblins judges over them. He had stood still as the first goblin whimpered cried, waiting for its judgment. But he could not stay still for this.

The Implacable Judge loomed over Skreechy. "Do not make a mockery of thy station, goblin," he rumbled, his voice expressionless and cold. "Thou hast the power to judge in this realm, but I am the God of Judgment. If thou proves thyself corrupt, unfit for thy station... I will exercise my right to remove thee. Choose, but choose without the weight of bribes or threats clouding thy judgment."
    "AAAAARRRRRG! DON'T HURT ME! FINE I GET IT! NO BRIBES FROM YOU! I'LL JUDGE YOU WORTHY! NO NEED TO THREATEN ME WITH VIOLENCE!" screams Skreechy as a puddle of questionable liquid forms beneath him. He then runs behind Ahn, the only god who so far seemed willing to bribe him as he points to Kethneciel "YOU THERE! SMITE THE VIOLENT ONE! DO... what ever you gods do... AND SMITE HIM I SAY! DO IT AND I'LL ALSO JUDGE YOU WORTHY!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    The Gathered Gods

Mother Nosh nodded her head at the two goblins that had named her, then turned to Skreechy, "While the mind of my father is unknowable, yours is not. You came here to steal from my Father, something he created to fight the prime elemental. You are using this appointment as a way to further some kind of goblin goal."

Dred Olg grabbed the goblin skreechy with a looming shadow by his throat. "You will appoint me upon my rightful throne, or I will kill all three of you little cretins. My nightmare engines will be spread upon your kind like a plague and Goblin-kind will be no more."

Jin sliced through the shadow that had grabbed Skreechy and clicked annoyed with the whole affair, before him a chess board appeared and on it three pieces stood each the form of one of the goblins. Five thrones appeared as well, and the Goblins peices sat upon one of each of them, two figures that didn't quite exist took the other two. The Visionary's weapon's arrays appeared on the board and seemed to heed the command of the goblins on the thrones.

Matron Nosh sees this display and gasps, "No...you don't think?"
    As Dreg Olg grabs Skreechy, the Goblin can still muster the strength to scream once more "OH NO! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?! YOU THERE! INSIGNIFICANT THING! RELEASE ME AND I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE!" the Goblin is released and looks at the board. "Hmmm... so let me get this straight... if I make judgement, it shall be accepted as binding, you'll then let us go intact, with what we seek, and complete control over it?"
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-05-27 at 04:47 PM.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

Endren, First Tree

"I know why you are here, Endren who would be first of your line. You claim to want a home for your people, yet you claim kingship over these lands. If you truly wished a home, one would be given to you. Understand something, human. I am the mother of every Tree, Dryad, and Ent on this land. They are my children, and there is nothing I would not do to protect them. You serve a being that would have killed them without a thought. You serve a being that tortured me because she thought it fun. I can feel her taint in your flesh even now. So tell me why I should trust a single thought in your mind?"

Wolf, Jack

The wolf runs, and the forest whips by. For a moment, Jack can see a lake off in the distance, with a single white lotus resting gently on the serene surface. Then, that too is gone, and there is only trees. Yet something has changed. The world around Jack seems brimming with life, with magic. After a time, the wolf slows, and three more massive animals walk from the forest. Each fairly bursts with power. The first is a massive cat, striped black and orange, with razor sharp fangs and a tail almost three times the size of the child. The second is a bear, larger than any Jack could have even imagined, with deep wells of black for eyes. The last is a massive turtle, beak razor sharp, but slow and methodical. They all acknowledge the wolf, and then stare at the child with patient, intelligent eyes. The wolf nudges Jack forward with its snout.

The Mind of A Living Ship - Moollilwc, Sarra

"We are safe here. We are protected. We cannot be hurt again."

Divinecon 15.2 - Pernieth

Pernieth appears next to the floating city. He gestures with one hand towards the antics below. "Farce." he says with a disgusted tone, to mostly no one in particular, though his eyes rest disdainfully on his erstwhile 'father'.

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    7=10-3: Create Battle Artifact: The Alpha - 4 Celestial Alphas that reside within the Undying Forest. Like all of Pernieth's weapons, they are very much alive. They are a Dire Wolf, Dire Bear, Dire Turtle, and a Dire Tiger, the oldest of their kind (the Dire Wolf being of the First Tree, not all Dire Wolves, as Fenrir predates him).
    5=7-2: Create Populace: Dire Animals - Turtles, Bear, Tiger These animals hunt the forests of the First Tree, lesser cousins of their Alpha forms that serve as Pernieth's hunting pack.
    2=5-3: Raise DR 12->13 [Create Plane (3), Nourish Anti Ice (1) Nourish Dream Sun (1)]
    Last edited by Toxic Mind; 2015-05-28 at 12:33 AM.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

8. - Top - End - #98
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Void Gathered Gods, and some Goblins

"Awww, he almost chose the light orb, I think, and that was a fun one. Ahh well."

Both orbs disappear as Rosian tucks his hands back into his cloak, watching everything with interest. He didn't really want to be involved in all this anymore, but he found these goblins entertaining, so he'd decided to play along till the end, though he wondered what would happen to him because of it.
    Fly away from worries you don't want them again, I can feel the time to live.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Gathered gods, Skreechy

Ahn simply let out a sigh as he shifted forms yet again into a naked stereotypical red devil with massive ram like horns. He picked Skreechy up and placed him on his shoulder like a little parrot. He leaned on his cane as if he were some sort of stylish pimp and said. "You are getting everyone excited, Skreechy. That's probably a bad idea and you probably don't want to leave my shoulder! Ha! You stay where you are and you will not be harmed." Ahn laughed before turning his attention. "Well? We are divines aren't we? I know it's a lot coming from me but don't you think it's about time we get over ourselves and let the unique little goblins do what The Visionary guy wants them to do or are you just THAT insulted by the very thought that you would defy someone right about ohhhhhhh... I dunno.... tons more powerful than everyone here?"

The Void - Squeaks, The Captain

Squeaks quickly moved down the hall, dragging the Captain along and with great skill he actively dodged patrols and various maintenance crews that moved about. He eventually unscrewed a grate and pulled his companion in, carefully examining the wires and bolts. He turned to Hookpatch and covered his lips with a finger. "Shhhhhh... this way."

The Omen Tower - Sergeant Goos, Yue, Bobby, Mal, Ur, Ulvin (kinda)

Bobby nodded and said "I can do that. Cant say I've ever done much of it but I can do that."

Bobby found herself a spot against the wall and knelt down on her knees, her hands clasped together and she began to pray. "Ulvin. Hear my prayer."

"Ahhhh...Robin. I was waiting for you." She said after a moment of silence, her voice suddenly turning into a deep and reverberating echo, male in nature and was both verbal and telepathic.

She stood and turned towards the others, she opened her eyes and a great divine radiance poured out of her eyes, much the same way that light poured from Ulvin's own eyes. Bobby stared at those gathered before continuing. "I am Ulvin Silverblade. I have been watching your progress and I appreciate your assistance and your willingness to help. However, I must warn you of the dangers."

"I am trapped upon the northernmost island of the Reean Isles. The place is cursed from my battle against the Winter Queen. It is far colder than any place on the Playground. It's very nature will corrupt you and turn you into a mad person if you remain for too long. Even now, this island is crawling with maddened cannibals whom have forgotten their purpose."

"My tomb is under a great lake in the center of the island, be warned that it is sentient and maliscious with the intent to kill any and all intruders. If and when you arrive within my cage, you will find a candlebra which must be continuously carried by a mortal. The three candles must be lit by the one Kyrokoli hates the most, I'm assuming that means her mother, Ignus. The one who stole her heart, that would be Grenzo but Ignus now holds that flame and the one whom ushers in summer, that could only be the Cosmic Mother."

"For this task, Robin or as known to you, Bobby shall be my chosen. She shall be the one to bear the burden of the candlebra and she shall be armed with my sword, Hero. Have patience with her, friends. She will have a great many things to process after this connection." with the last words being spoken, Hero's hilt appears tucked into Bobby's belt. The divine light vanishes from her eyes and she immediately collapses on the ground. Unconscious but otherwise perfectly fine.

Spoiler: Ulvin Actions
    Show

Mark of the Chosen: -0AP Robin "Bobby" Silverheart - Bobby was mark by Ulvin as his chosen. She is granted powerful psionic abilities as if she had trained in a church for 20 years. She was also given the sword, Hero as a loaner.
    Currently Playing

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

The First Tree - Endren, the Tree

"You are right. I do wish dominion. I do wish to rule. I do indeed serve a being that would see them perish without a thought....but.. when have I even tried to raise a hand against the Forest? I know I am powerless against you and everythin and everyone in you. Even now, my people are dying and most of them havent hurt you or yours. The one that has was severely punished. I want peace and I will take that, even at the cost of my rulership. What good is being a king if your subjects are dead?"

The First Tree- Jack, Wolf, Turtle, Tiger, Bear

Jack laughed, he wasn't afraid at all. As a matter of fact, he felt safer than he ever felt and he ran up to each of the animals, hugging them and kissing them as if they were cute and cuddly stuffed animals.
    Currently Playing

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Gods: The Gathering

The Visionary's cannons moved twitching to align Neutral Ground with them, "The God of Greed has denied my request to appear. I will give him a warning shot." A massive burst of energy shot out of the city towards Neutral Ground radiation hitting the city on the moon blighting her people and tarnishing all the dream tech held therein. A great crater is left behind after the massive shot hits the city, smoke coming from it blotting out the sun. Swirling vortexes speed up time and slow it down at random around the crater, aging and deaging the surrounding area, those who were just babies can find himself ancient and decrypted in mere moments, and the elderly find themselves young.

Spoiler
    Show
    10 - 4 (4 Pestilences upon Neutral Ground) - 1 (Mold Land Crater in Neutral Ground) = 5

The first pestilence is the Visionary's Blight, a radiation that causes sickness, welts upon the flesh and shedding of the outer layers of the flesh. Metallic coverings appear in the pupils of the infected's eyes causing blindness. The final stage of the blight is most often a painful bloody death as their flesh falls off leaving a statue made of metal.

The second pestilence is the great tarnishing, Grameriric devices have their metallic components switched around from one metal to another. While the whole machine may still work, it's outputs and inputs will be randomized causing strange effects. (This only happens to Arcanodynamic devices by in large.)

The third pestilence is the blotting out of the sun, I'm not sure if it's summer or winter, but if it is currently winter, then when the next summer takes place it will be canceled for Neutral Ground, if it is currently summer, then it has ended sooner then planned.

The fourth pestilence is the time vortexes, they are swirling confused time. They are not alive, but are attracted to those who can alter fate, so mortals. When entered time is either sped up or slowed down for the victim moving them forward in an isolated time bubble unable to escape till the process is done.

The mold land creates a massive crater, i'll allow thethird to choose where, but I want it to do some noticeable damage to Neutral Ground but not destroy more then 10% of the overall mass of the place.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

It was not possible for the First Tree to smile, but Endren felt her approval in his mind all the same. "Then we shall compromise, Endren Who Would be First of Your Name. I will build you a palace of my own flesh and blood so that all may know that you have my blessing. It will be in a place of my choosing, however, and your Wife may never enter it. The people of the First Tree will acknowledge you as their king, and so long as your orders do not harm them or myself, they will be bound to follow them. In return, you will never force them to worship your Wife, even in name, and build no temples to her upon these lands. Your shrines are your own, and it is the right of you and your people to have them. If you accept, Endren, King of the First Tree, then I will give you a token of my favor upon your person." The First Tree waits, patiently, as she always has.

And indeed, Jack had nothing to fear, for in this place, he was likely the most protected mortal in all of existence. And as he touched each of the animals, he could feel their mortal counterparts across the First Tree. The Turtle, wisest of the four, placed a claw upon Jack's forehead and the child's mind was opened, and he saw the world, though he did not comprehend it yet. The Tiger, swiftest, placed a paw on the boy's foot, and he felt swiftness infuse his legs. The Bear, strongest of the four, pressed his claw into the boy's arm, drawing a single drop of blood. Jack felt great strength suffuse his limbs. And finally, the Wolf, the only one of the four who understood what it meant to be part of a Pack, took the boy, and placed him upon his back, and left, running back towards the tents of his people.

Show
    2=2-0: Mark the Chosen - Jack: The Half-Elf boy has been given preternatural gifts by each of the four Alphas of the First Tree. Wherever his path takes him, he now represents the most heroic traits of those among mortals. Whatever the future holds, Jack has been gifted with great power, and a great destiny.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    Divinecon 15.2 - Pernieth

Pernieth appears next to the floating city. He gestures with one hand towards the antics below. "Farce." he says with a disgusted tone, to mostly no one in particular, though his eyes rest disdainfully on his erstwhile 'father'.
    Kethneciel looked at Pernieth as he arrived, and nodded ever so slightly. This was a farce, a mockery of the Law Kethneciel was lord of and beholden to, but he was trapped by his devotion to that law. He must see this sham through to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post

Ahn simply let out a sigh as he shifted forms yet again into a naked stereotypical red devil with massive ram like horns. He picked Skreechy up and placed him on his shoulder like a little parrot. He leaned on his cane as if he were some sort of stylish pimp and said. "You are getting everyone excited, Skreechy. That's probably a bad idea and you probably don't want to leave my shoulder! Ha! You stay where you are and you will not be harmed." Ahn laughed before turning his attention. "Well? We are divines aren't we? I know it's a lot coming from me but don't you think it's about time we get over ourselves and let the unique little goblins do what The Visionary guy wants them to do or are you just THAT insulted by the very thought that you would defy someone right about ohhhhhhh... I dunno.... tons more powerful than everyone here?"
    The Implacable Judge turned slowly to the god of Luck. "They were asked to judge us and place some upon thrones. Judge, not be bribed. Judge, not be threatened. Let them Judge. Put him under thy protection so he may judge freely; I do not object."

Kethneciel had nothing to say in response to the attack upon Neutral Ground. Until and unless it was brought to him as a matter of judgment, it was between two other gods.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #104

The Void Gathering of the Gods, Three Goblins

Rosian was truly glad his eyes were hidden within his cloak, because they were twitching with anger. So many people not involved in this had just been blown up, maybe more. If it wasn't for the gap in their power, Rosian would be trying to dismantle this Visionary already. Instead, he merely tightened his grip on his rapiers hilt and kept quiet, cloak rippling back into darkness.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post

It was not possible for the First Tree to smile, but Endren felt her approval in his mind all the same. "Then we shall compromise, Endren Who Would be First of Your Name. I will build you a palace of my own flesh and blood so that all may know that you have my blessing. It will be in a place of my choosing, however, and your Wife may never enter it. The people of the First Tree will acknowledge you as their king, and so long as your orders do not harm them or myself, they will be bound to follow them. In return, you will never force them to worship your Wife, even in name, and build no temples to her upon these lands. Your shrines are your own, and it is the right of you and your people to have them. If you accept, Endren, King of the First Tree, then I will give you a token of my favor upon your person." The First Tree waits, patiently, as she always has.

And indeed, Jack had nothing to fear, for in this place, he was likely the most protected mortal in all of existence. And as he touched each of the animals, he could feel their mortal counterparts across the First Tree. The Turtle, wisest of the four, placed a claw upon Jack's forehead and the child's mind was opened, and he saw the world, though he did not comprehend it yet. The Tiger, swiftest, placed a paw on the boy's foot, and he felt swiftness infuse his legs. The Bear, strongest of the four, pressed his claw into the boy's arm, drawing a single drop of blood. Jack felt great strength suffuse his limbs. And finally, the Wolf, the only one of the four who understood what it meant to be part of a Pack, took the boy, and placed him upon his back, and left, running back towards the tents of his people.

Show
    2=2-0: Mark the Chosen - Jack: The Half-Elf boy has been given preternatural gifts by each of the four Alphas of the First Tree. Wherever his path takes him, he now represents the most heroic traits of those among mortals. Whatever the future holds, Jack has been gifted with great power, and a great destiny.
    The First Tree - Endren, The Tree

"I accept." said Endren without a moment's hesitation. He paused for a moment. "However, before you send me on my way...What of my people? They live in tents. How would they live?"

Endren's Encampment, Lignum, First Tree - Jack, Wolf, guards

The same 2 guards that welcomed Methuselah and Canna into the encampment simply stood dumbfounded at the sight of Jack riding his new friend into the encampment with a **** eating grin on his face. One of them was so stunned he even dropped his spear at the sight!

Then it was Aya's turn to be stunned. She had searched for her son high and low. She knew he was smart and gifted but this was something she did not expect at all.
    Currently Playing

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

The First Tree - Endren, The Tree

"Those that wish to join you in your palace are welcome, of course." Endren can sense amusement in the thought. "It will not be a miserly castle. You should know by now that I do very little on a small scale." The First Tree pauses for a moment. "The remainder can join my children, and will be welcomed as such. Those who sing their homes from the Trees will likely sing them homes as well." Endren can feel himself being pulled back to his body, when suddenly he feels the First Tree stop him. "Oh, and Endren. Call your palace what you like, but I am the First Tree, or the Mother. Nothing else. Names have great power, Endren the First."

With that, the First Tree releases her hold, and Endren feels himself returned to his body. Immediately he can feel a difference, however. The pain that seemed to ever suffuse his leg was now greatly diminished, though not gone. As he opens his eyes, he can see both his legs. He can feel the ice within his leg, but where it once shone, a limb of plant matter, much like a dryad's, stood instead. The First Tree could not remove the ice, but she could mute its effects, particularly within the Pulse of the Forest. Speaking of which...

A great many changes were undergoing the First Tree. Near a lake with a single lotus blossom, placid and calm despite the upheaval around it, a great building grew. A castle unlike any in the Playground stood, tall and implacable. From a distance, an untrained eye might have even confused the castle for stone, for the bark was as gray as hewn rock. However, every inch of the castle was alive, a massive ironbark tree, far more resilient than even the stone it mimics. And within, great halls, bedchambers, kitchens, meeting halls, everything a ruler could ask for. It truly was a palace fit for a king.

Methuselah helps Endren to his feet, and Ahnna the dryad looks at him with a look of surprise. "It seems the Mother has accepted you. Congratulations are in order, King Endren. Come, your palace awaits." And she gestures towards the castle in the distance.

Endren's Encampment, Lignum, First Tree - Jack, Wolf, guards

The wolf takes Jack to his mother, and sets the child gently down before sitting behind him, panting lightly. As people came, the wolf growled lowly as they approached Jack, though he made no sound towards the boy's mother, perhaps recognizing her as a fellow protector. He does not stop them from speaking or touching the boy, merely warning them of his presence, and the cost of harming the boy.
    Last edited by Toxic Mind; 2015-05-28 at 01:35 AM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Durmatagno View Post
    The Void Gathering of the Gods, Three Goblins

Rosian was truly glad his eyes were hidden within his cloak, because they were twitching with anger. So many people not involved in this had just been blown up, maybe more. If it wasn't for the gap in their power, Rosian would be trying to dismantle this Visionary already. Instead, he merely tightened his grip on his rapiers hilt and kept quiet, cloak rippling back into darkness.
    A large, gentle and caloused hand comes to rest on Rosian's shoulder. A wing wraps around him half-way, as though to protect him from debris. His mother looks down at him and smiles softly, she gives a small nod. She smiles, though a hard glint is in her eyes.

Ignus moves and stands next to Pernieth. "How is your Avatar recovered?"
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Divine-con 15.2 - Pernieth, Ignus

Pernieth gestures to the Undying Forest. "Waits" he says slowly. It would seem that whatever Pernieth's plans for this meeting were, they did not include his Speaker. Which should have been a worrying prospect, and enlightening of his opinions towards the 'proceedings', given that it implied that Pernieth had little use for words in this place.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground

The Gathered Gods

Ahn directed his attention towards Pernieth and Ignus...mostly Ignus. He had no current issue with the Plant Lord but he remembered Ignus' promise all too well. He shifted into a large humanoid with a bird's head dressed in beggars rags. No longer leaning on his cane, he simply held it in hand as he looked down upon Neutral Ground.
    Currently Playing

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

The Pulse of the Forest - Endren's Castle

Energy blooms from the lake, and with it, a pathway winds towards the castle and up to the gate. On this path, and inside the castle, time flows as it would in the Material, but woe betide any mortal that steps beyond its protection, for they would find themselves within the time dilation of the Undying Forest.

Show
    Nourish [Pulse of the Forest] - Time flows normally in Endren's Castle and on the pathway leading to it. Beyond that path, time flows according to the rules of the Undying Forest.
    Alter Land [Omega Seed] Endren's Castle - To make it official that AP was spent, the Omega Seed is the force used to create Endren's Castle, though obstinately, the First Tree did it herself.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

"ALL RIGHT THEN! SINCE WE ARE IN AGREEMENT THEN I SHALL RENDER MY JUDGMENT! BRACE YOURSELVES INSIGNIFICANT GODLINGS! FOR MY JUDGEMENT IS GOING TO BE LEGENDARY! DO YYOU HEAR ME? LEGENDARY! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!" cackles the Goblin with his arms raised towards the heavens. Finally realizing that no one cares, Skreechy clears his throat as he makes his announcment.

"I HAVE WEIGHED YOU AND YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND WANTING! YOU! ARE! UNWORTHY!" he says as points a finger. It would take a few moments for the gods to trace the direction to which Skreechy is pointing before they realize that the god that Skreechy had deemed unworthy... was the Visionary itself. After all, wasn't Skreechy tasked to judge the gods? Last time he checked the Visionary counted as one.

The Visionary's cannons moved twitching to align Neutral Ground with them, "The God of Greed has denied my request to appear. I will give him a warning shot." A massive burst of energy shot out of the city towards Neutral Ground radiation hitting the city on the moon blighting her people and tarnishing all the dream tech held therein. A great crater is left behind after the massive shot hits the city, smoke coming from it blotting out the sun. Swirling vortexes speed up time and slow it down at random around the crater, aging and deaging the surrounding area, those who were just babies can find himself ancient and decrypted in mere moments, and the elderly find themselves young.
    "That... was... AWESOME!" Screams the insane Goblin while drooling. In his mind, this was just a taste of what he would do once he got his hands on the Secondary Array Cannon.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

Divinecon 15.2
    Cap'n clicked away as he followed Squeaks toward their prize. He remained quiet while they creeped toward the cannon until the ground shook. Hookpatch peeked his head out and stared in awe as he saw the pulse of energy and ducked back in. In an excited whisper he said to Sqeaks "Thar guns be best! We be takin' them now!" With a series of rapid turns he closed the distance and set to work on trying to figure out how to steal the awesome guns.

From the shadows of the gathered gods, ash began to trickle in until it became a moderately sized pile. From this pile burst an ashen skinned Aram with eyes of burning embers and dressed as a jester of oranges and reds. With a flick of his wrist he spread further ash to the rest of the Visionary and called out "TukTuk here! My Lord heard His name and regrets that He is busy at the time. However He sent me in His place to take the throne so appointed to him." With each step ash fell from his body, mixing with the oil of the Visionary and helping up the predatory nature of the engines that called the city home.

MIC - Shivian Planes
    Grenzo gazed upon the industrial complex and decided it was time to bless a new area with His power. He gathered His creation's progress and imbued the complex with that power. From this power the complex began to pump out toxins into the environment in the push towards the future that all Aram strove for.

The Moon
    Shortly after the first statues of metal began to form from the unfortunate effects of the blight the Cackling Flame showed His nature. Those who were close to Zalsaram found that death didn't greet them, but instead change. Instead of simple statues of metal they instead formed beings of earth. In the brief glimpse of the afterlife they learned the cause of their death and the reason they returned; an ancient battle and a dream to see one of the combatants, that which they lived on, returned to life like they had been.

Show
    Grenzo: 3; Cultist, Sin PAP
    0=3-3: Create Pestilence Artifact "Mardu Industrial Complex". MIC serves as the ideal factory, pumping out the mechanized bodies of the Mardu. Yet every factory has its downfall and in MIC's case that's an excessive amount of pollution being pumped out every day.
    Cultist PAP (Actions must promote resurrection) - Nourishment: Those who suffer the Blight are instead occasionally blessed with the Mineral Warrior template instead of being statues of metal. In the brief glimpse between phases they are shown the reason for their transformation and encouraged to aid their fellow Cultists.

Sin PAP (Actions must concern only Gluttony) - Pestilence: The Nightmare Engines find that their hunger for their brethren's oil has increased. Violence isn't necessarily the only answer but it certainly is the fastest solution.

Hlo: 0

23. - Top - End - #113

Above The Playground Rosian

Still filled with anger, Rosian winks out, leaving the gathering for a short time. He had to calm down, or he was going to do something he would regret, if he even survived. So much suffering because a god just didn't show up, so many peoples dreams gone, their unique voices erased for the rest of time. Perhaps though, he could give them a sending off, something for the world to remember them eons from now when cultures have changed, and people have moved on.

Raising his hand, Rosian once more began to change the fabric of reality. The energy flow through him was more familiar, more refined, and definitely didn't use as much this time. From his left hand an orb of darkness formed, and began expanding, as it grew the he tossed it high into the air above The Playground where it moved to envelop the whole of the world. Next he added a shimmering, chaotic ball, not unlike the energy in Vevoran, and added it to the darkness. Every fifteen mortal years, for three mortal months, the land would be bathed in a twilight darkness. The stars in the sky, The Moon, comets, all the cosmic wonders would appear fuller, brighter, twinkling, and bathing the world in their light.

After the three months had passed, a shimmering aurora, not just green, but every color, including some that had no names, would ripple across the sky. This bright, iridescent display would last for three hours, and when it's done, the darkness would lift, light would return to the world as if nothing had happened at all. A display that would draw mortal eyes to the sky, to see the crater, to remember what has happened, and honor all those that have died. The aurora was a sending off, saying goodbye to the souls of the lost, looking forward to a new age.

The Void So many deities

Satisfied, Rosian turns, and steps into nothingness, once again returning to the gathering of the gods, not far away from his mother, anger still pumping through his veins, but now lacking the energy to act upon them.

Spoiler: AP Actions
    Show

5 AP

5 - 1 = 4 Pestilence, Twilight Curse (Darkness over the land, brighter, more colorful cosmic bodies/events that draw the eye)
    4 - 1 = 3 Nourishment, Aurora Rebirth (The darkness lasts only three months, and happens only every fifteen years, sends off with a brilliant aurora across the whole of the world, so people normally to far away from the poles will see them, and stops the world from growing to cold in this time, as if it was merely early spring)
    3 - 2 - 1 Gain Portfolio, Night. With this act, Rosian has established a connection to the night, a time of both peace, and horror.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Firbolg in the Playground

The Gathered Gods

Ahn directed his attention towards Pernieth and Ignus...mostly Ignus. He had no current issue with the Plant Lord but he remembered Ignus' promise all too well. He shifted into a large humanoid with a bird's head dressed in beggars rags. No longer leaning on his cane, he simply held it in hand as he looked down upon Neutral Ground.
    As though she can feel his eyes on her she turns and smiles at him. It seems friendly enough, which might be disturbing depending upon ones way of thinking, or reassuring. She has made it known after all, that she was not... entirely well at the time.

She waves her hand before he turns to look at the moon. She frowns at the random snuffing of so many sparks. A small and silent sigh escapes her lips, but she otherwise makes no comment.

Hemeliosa twitches a finger, and her Valkyrie ride out on their eight legged steeds, leaving trails of Auroral effects in their wakes, as they gather the souls of the dead Northmen, before turning and traveling north across the Rainbow Bridge into Celestia, there depositing the dead, before returning once again to the Golden Isle.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-28 at 02:57 AM.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

25. - Top - End - #115
    Troll in the Playground

The Neutral Grounds - Kerx

Kerx quickly arrived on Neutral Grounds at the site of Destruction along with a handful of goblins, dopplegangers and bogwarts from Murkdeep.

A great pavilion was set up as their headquarters and several smaller stations were set up throughout the Neutral Grounds. Their main concern was those of goblinkind and those that actually gave worship to the Thumb... others to a lesser extent.

Within a mere hour, Kerx and his goons had managed to set up an extremely disorganized, haphazard yet strangely efficient system.

Spoiler: Ahn AP
    Show

-1PAP Envy (work through subordinates)Nourishment - Food and medicine is provided to the Neutral Grounds through a relief effort with the Horned Goblin at it's head. While biased and More likely to help goblinoids, they would also offer some lesser help to others.
    Currently Playing

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

The Moon

There are few people still remaining in the moon, most mortals have already been evacuated to the playground, those that do not follow the moon gods being returned to their communities and those that do transported to the bahosian forest, were they cramp inside Lylien's mechanical body.

The very few that remain are inside their kin homes, in hiding using the platinum's node power to be kept away from harm. Still they brace for impact when the Visionary's laser tears the void towards the moon. They await for a cataclysm, a cataclysm that doesn't happen.

When the laser hits Neutral Ground's thick shell it loses most of its punch, it's energy is filtered and absorved by the trees, dispersed and then absorved. The trees forever changed in shapes of metal as they had taken too much radiation. The visionary's power still cuts through the canopy scarring the bismuth ground below that shines with multifaceted light before being subsumed by water. Thus the metal forest is born waters flowing incessantly around metallic branches forming terrible cascades and mirages.

The Comet

The comet is eerily empty, the settlements are deserted and only the statues at the center remain. The cauldron is gone.

Dream Neutral Ground - Eucle, Zahav - Zalal, Lylien, Ask, Yhrzallus (Maraut?)

Everyone stands silently at the dream's control room. Zahav - Zalal stands in shadows, the one who had been fleetingly the greed god was the one demanded by the Visionary, even if he couldn't understand why. Lylien was perplexed, she was looking around in a blank stare. Ask for her part did only have eyes for her father. Trying to catalogue and understand the emotions fleeting through him.

"Lylien. Get anyone who is left, or who has come, irregardles of how changed they are. Now. Then leave. Keep them safe."

His voice was flat. He knew all too well that those that remained had willingly chosen to stay. They had wanted to stand on the Moon, wait for what was to come.

"Ask. Send all our sinequanon structure deep into the moon. Then leave."

His avatars knows better than to question his order.

"Everyone but Yhrzallus and Zahav - Zalal, leave. Pray for us."

He stands silently, once his kin has gone, spirited away to the Playgrounds safety the Prosperity god smiles tiredly. He unfastens his blindfold, but there is no trace of happiness in his eyes. He takes his black robe leaving it aside, discarded. He dons an armor which at some point had had luster but was now a mere rusted ruin. His father's armor. He had been there when the armor had been forged, he had helped. It had had its first born dreams it was fitting to be there when the last were breathed. Over it he dons a robe more fitting to the richest god. Brocade in psionic power and gramaric wonder. Many dark chests are upon his figure each holding some dark secret.

So dressed he walks towards Zahav - Zalal, he extends a hand.

"Your mask."

The deceased greed god complies, for it was no question. Eucle simply takes the mask and secures it to his right shoulder, as if it was an elaborate pauldron. Zahav - Zalal lacks a face under the mask, but it doesn't take one to know that the dead knows fear.

Taking his time the last demon on the moon produces a seed, a seed that he pushes against the dead's gaping hole. Corking Zahav - Zalal's chest the seed takes root and white tracery extends over it, making the dead appear more alive.

"Now go tell Pernieth that we are sorry for the lost trees, we couldn't protect them all. Ask Kethneciel if he considers his creators assessment just."

Zahav - Zalal waits.

"Go."

"Father? Aren't you going to aknowledge the attack? Won't you go out there and solve this?"

"No. If the intention of the beckoning was to assess us we have been most surely assessed. Perhaps the time master believes everyone needs to run at their call, but I'll take no place in mummer's show. And besides, patience won't do wrong to anyone with so much time."

"Still! He attacked ou..."

"He attacked all that I hold dear, child. Do not believe that because I carry my fury better than yours it is any smaller. Now do as bidded. And be as infuriatingly calm and pleasant as possible."

Lylien's Engine Room - Lylien, Ask, Moon Refugees

The goddess kneels. She is gracious, bowing with all property and respect. Behind her Ask also kneels. She is brightly furious. The rest of those gathered in the room kneel too. Each in a state between the goddess and the avatar. Perseverance intertwinned with passion.

They intone many prayers with one voice. Atop them the starry ceiling embedded with seed glows fulgurently. Every dead moongrel is also praying. But they aren't praying to their god. No. They are praying to the engines. And more importantly, praying through the engines. One is lit with warm heat and the other blazes with cold light. They had been crafted long ago, as a memento of a pact. A pact that now was on the edge of being broken.

"Mother!" The goddess prayed. "See me through your eyes bound. Know me. Know that I carry your fire. My father acknowledges your pact. He takes it seriously. No children from the lost has been taken by your enemies. He holds his end of the bargain, Mother. The children are safe, on the ground. Afar from the Moon! But my father still stands there, not wanting to lose all that he's built. Please Mother, protect him, he is my father and is dear to me."

Divinecon 2.0 - Many Gathered Gods, Three Goblins, and an Undead (Zahav - Zalal)

As the belated greed god steps out of the moon's dream and walks the streets on the moon he can't but marvel at the destruction. Even in death he wonders what would have happened hadn't his father taken contingencies and reacted as fast as he had. Well, that was a matter for another story. He had a task.

He advanced unto the void and to the gathering gods. And bowed all too slightly when he arrived there, acknowledging everyone's presence in turn, starting with the goblins and continued with the gods from least to the Visonary's last.

Zahav - Zalal himself looks to be made of ash and shadow given shape under white wood vines. His face, are some chiseled white features in immitation of the prosperity's god own image, over a fleeting pool of darkness.

"I would like to comfort you all, for I know many of you had some of yours who had found a place on the Moon. My father's first actions was to keep them from harms way and they are now safely sent to the playground below. Hear their prayers and now they are safe."

He then turns to Pernieth, with an expression close to sadness.

"Pernieth earliest friend of my father, please accept his most sincere apology for failing to protect some of your children. He profoundly laments that he has failed to keep them from being turned into artifice. He will always be indebted to them for they took the blunt of the laser's rage and asks for mercy, not for himself, but for your children. He knows that you've always disliked artifice but they are still your and his creatures. If you allow him to do so he will take care to provide for them and see that they bloom with splendour to pride over."

He turns to Kethneciel and speaks again.

"In the past my father has confided on your judgement for its wisdom. He has partaken in your knowledge and heeded your words. Now he wishes to hear it again. He wishes to know if you..."

He turns to the goblins, who have apparently been appointed judges of this fair competition.

"Apologies dear goblins. I did for an instant forget that you've been appointed judges of the competition. I believe you mentioned somesuch of bribery. Would you allow yourselves to be fairly bribed into letting me ask Kethneciel a question? My father rules over wealth, and he has always been fair."

Satisfied he turns back to the Judging god.

"We've all heard the assessment of all gathered here. Which certainly, for their unpresenceness, excludes anyone not present. Still actions have been taken. Actions tend to be stronger than words. And more binding. The action carries an assessment. My father has been assessed as a foe to your father's creations, such as yourself. If you were to agree with such an assessment you would be denouncing my father as your enemy, along as Pernieth's, and all your line. Now the question is easy and can be answered with either yes or no. All ultimately simple questions are. Do you agree with the assessment?"

Dream Neutral Ground - Eucle, Yhrzallus

Eucle sits at his chair, the meeting table still filled with information now looking empty once the others have departed. He draws a wooden tesselated square, a board, and carefully arranges white and black pieces on it. He had seen his grandfather play it when he had visited and on his second trip he had taken it with him.

"Yhrzallus, brother dear, would you like to play a game with me while we wait?"

The Void

The moon vanishes.

Spoiler: AP Usage
    Show

Lylien 3 AP + 1 PAP

0 AP create concept (Using Seed Chrous): It takes long but the Visionary turned metal trees can natively pure craft. Associated class Master (Dragonlance War of the Lance)

0 AP create subrace (Using Scrolls of Purity): Metal Tree Mechs!

0 AP Teach populace (Runic Stones): Radiation is bad, white filters are good. (They can make white filters now)

1 PAP Mold Land (Void Takes Precedence): Rebuild the Moon's barrier.

Eucle 0 AP

0 AP Nourishment (using Vault of Plenty): People are evicted from the moon (In theory Lylien has been taking people out since commanded through her spell-like Teleportation circle, but people seem to keep coming to the moon despite it being a warzone).

0 AP Create Subrace (using Staff of Gramaric Wonders): Urre (Ur is the first one) are Eucle's answer to solars, valkyries and other high level humanoid shaped guys. They are divine rank 0 (bearing a chip of Eucle's material body inside), monsters of legacy (weapons of legacy), moongrel.

0 AP remaining

Spoiler: The Visionary's warning shot
    Show
    The first pestilence is the Visionary's Blight, a radiation that causes sickness, welts upon the flesh and shedding of the outer layers of the flesh. Metallic coverings appear in the pupils of the infected's eyes causing blindness. The final stage of the blight is most often a painful bloody death as their flesh falls off leaving a statue made of metal.
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Nourishment 1 PAP (Cult of the Beast; Aid the other cultists): Neutral Ground's barrier (created long ago through mold land) now offers further protection to those who follow any god from the cult of the best pantheon (this counts as a nourishment against any pestilence action taken to affect those in he moon)
    Both pestilence and nourishment cancel out

I'm not going to retcon Gunhaven's post Even if it might bite me in the arse.

The second pestilence is the great tarnishing, Grameriric devices have their metallic components switched around from one metal to another. While the whole machine may still work, it's outputs and inputs will be randomized causing strange effects. (This only happens to Arcanodynamic devices by in large.)
    Fortunately Arcanodynamics in the moon are rare, the few things that use arcanodynamics are mostly wood ins (i.e. not affected) or platinum ins/outs made of bismuth. Since there is an heuristical grid all over the moon controlling ins/outs it will take time to repair but no accidents will happen.

AP 3 - 0 Nourishment (from Vault of Plenty): Moon bismuth is specially afine to gramarie. It can count as any one planetary metal.

The third pestilence is the blotting out of the sun, I'm not sure if it's summer or winter, but if it is currently winter, then when the next summer takes place it will be canceled for Neutral Ground, if it is currently summer, then it has ended sooner then planned.
    It's always springtime on the moon, irregardles of suns
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaKnightFan View Post
    1 AP = 2 AP -1 (Nourishment: Spring) The Moon weather is now a temperate intermediate of Summer and Winter, easing the suffering of those in its confines.

The fourth pestilence is the time vortexes, they are swirling confused time. They are not alive, but are attracted to those who can alter fate, so mortals. When entered time is either sped up or slowed down for the victim moving them forward in an isolated time bubble unable to escape till the process is done.
    Nope
    Nourishment 1 PAP (The void takes precedence): Neutral Ground's barrier grows even stronger and nullifies pestilences that come from the void.
    Both pestilence and nourishment cancel out

The mold land creates a massive crater, i'll allow thethird to choose where, but I want it to do some noticeable damage to Neutral Ground but not destroy more then 10% of the overall mass of the place.
    A thick hole appears at Neutral Ground's barrier, wooden buildings and trees below are destroyed and a wide crater is flattened there, the Mezzetheran waters fill it. We got now a nice beach there.

The moon's barrier

PAP 1 Mold Land = The moon is now covered in a thick canopy of leaves and branches. This has been impregnated with gramarie, magic and psionics planted by the Gardeners directly into the trees. It can act as any kaleidomantic filter (it currently has orange filter to keep air inside the moon, red filters to ensure that the sun heat is not lethal, black filters affected by charcoal chicanery and lurid lure that at the moment are not blocking information but make people believe the moon is an illusion). It counts as a weirdstone (player's guide to faerun). And is constantly under the effect of a dweomer of transference (i.e. spells/powers directed at the moon have their energy absorved by it into psionic points).
    Is now set with all filters, including white, and the black filter is changed to exclude all information coming out, effectively the moon banishes from all senses.
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-05-28 at 11:23 AM.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

27. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Kerx, The Cosmic Mother

Kerx appeared in the void next to the Cosmic Mother. He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted "Heeeey!! Cosmic Grandma! Time to wake up! Got some stuff going down! Your son is about to get some big appointments by the Visionary!"

He tossed Ahn's communication orb from the Visionary into the void space between himself and the Cosmic Mother and without missing a beat, he grabbed hold of a massive parade style drumset out of nothing and began to beat a loud and obnoxious beat on it. "Heeeeyyyyyy!!!!!"
    Currently Playing

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Gathered Gods

The Visionary erupts into laughter, the whole of the great city seemed in good cheer as the sound of thunderous laughter echoes through the streets of the great city. Then the Visionary's voice is heard, "See the wisdom I have appointed in these goblins? I have been deemed 'unworthy' to sit upon a throne located in my very heart. I expect the three of these goblins to show us great wisdom."

29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Gathered Gods, Ahn

"Mmm...that feels good...mm..oohoo! Yeeeahhh...." muttered Ahn under his breath as his form shifted again. This time he assumed the image of a 10ft tall onese goblin with an excess of jewelry, rotted fingernails and fine emerald green clothes. He leaned on his cane, disease and rot seemed to practically seep from his very being.
    Spoiler: Ahn Actions
    Show

Rollover +5AP, PAP and artifacts recharged.
    Gain Domain: Pestilence 3AP
    Gain Portfolio: Disease 2AP
    Actions taken: Created Flute of Fate (pestilence artifact), created Typhus and Pneumonia

Labyrinth of the Vanquished King, Godsfought, Reean Isles - Ulvin

Ulvin sat upon his frozen throne, still unable to move, still unable to free himself but he gathered his power.

Spoiler: Ulvin Actions
    Show

Rollover +3AP PAP recharged
    Gain DR4(3ap) - Actions taken - Created Hero(combat artifact.)

The Void - Squeaks and the Captain

Squeaks pushed the Captain out of the way and started crawling all over the cannon, eventually he found the spot and started wrenching at it, loosening some bolts, wrenching some more and with one final kick, the cannon came loose and he let out an excited squeak followed by an uncharacteristic shout. "Push it out!"
    Currently Playing