New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1499
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Kneenibble's Knack for Knightly Knickers: a Knell for Random Banter #184

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Oh, things are that bad, don't get me wrong. It feels like I'm falling apart slowly and I'm probably diagnosable with clinical depression by this point.

However, it's not because of the school load, which everyone immediately thought of for some reason.
    Oh, but see, I thought it things were equally bad from the educational aspect as well as from the social one, and if there's one thing mathematics have learned me, it's that the sum of two great numbers is an even greater number (unless at least one of them is infinity, as the exact size of infinity is somewhat undefined...). So, still terrible, just not the twofold terrible I first thought of it as. Makes you wish the world was a bit more like the one of computing, however, where two sufficiently large numbers adds up to a riddiculously small number...

Okay, I really should stop playing witty. I mean, it's not like it isn't midnight over here or anything. And I should probably compensate you for having to read through my slumbrous musings as well. Here, have a hug, you deserve it:
    *bearhugs*

And now, I should probably be off to bed. Good night, everyone.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Kneenibble's Knack for Knightly Knickers: a Knell for Random Banter #184

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Well, you must be doing something right Moonie if you're constantly pulling A & B grades in your work. If you feel you can handle the workload then go for it. We just want to make sure you're taking time to smell the metaphorical roses as well. =3
    Well, I'm not constantly pulling B's. Those are more unfortunate accidents, or if I really slip behind. (Or if my frigging teachers decide to lose two of my major assignments I SWEAR TO GOD I COULD ATTACK HER RRAWWRRR...)

I believe the phrase used by one of my acquaintances was "Yeah, you'll do the entire thing at the last minute and probably get a better grade than all of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    And don't kill your classmates.
    Ugh. Every day, second period, is like, "Lose your faith in humanity. 9:00-9:55". And today of all days... the class was either whinging about... results for a thing to eachother (And this was on both sides, I'm not going into it any further.), or arguing with the teacher saying he needed to give us worksheets instead of making us do homework from the textbook. And complaining that Tuesday was too soon for the test that we've had a week to study for (not counting the entire time before that where we've been studying the section we're being tested on.)

I'm probably going to be a misanthrope when I grow up! ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Oh, but see, I thought it things were equally bad from the educational aspect as well as from the social one, and if there's one thing mathematics have learned me, it's that the sum of two great numbers is an even greater number (unless at least one of them is infinity, as the exact size of infinity is somewhat undefined...). So, still terrible, just not the twofold terrible I first thought of it as. Makes you wish the world was a bit more like the one of computing, however, where two sufficiently large numbers adds up to a riddiculously small number...

Okay, I really should stop playing witty. I mean, it's not like it isn't midnight over here or anything. And I should probably compensate you for having to read through my slumbrous musings as well. Here, have a hug, you deserve it:
    *bearhugs*

And now, I should probably be off to bed. Good night, everyone.
    'Night, Teddy. And I think I'd be dead if I were in two-fold what I am now. Or that might just be a fraction of how I was in the FDS days. I dunno. It's sort of hard to quantify mental pain in retrospect.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-11-07 at 06:04 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Colossus in the Playground

Misanthrope or not, you're still our bubbly Mooncat.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I think my peers considered me the best speaker in the class in grade 10-12. I think my fantastic English teacher during the same time considered me one of the best he'd ever heard, which still flatters me. All my Swedish teachers through the years have equally complimented and criticised me for my thorough attention to detail, which I admit sometimes can take over a bit.

In later years, I've learned to restrain myself, but every now and then, I let my words flow freely, shining as a bright burst of creativity as I distill my true mindset into a single, highly immersive environmental description. It's a joyful occupation, even when my words are those of bitterness and disappointment, and my knowledge of how much you love it just drives me even further.
    Thank you for sharing your experience. Skillfully florid speech delights me so much, yes indeed. It is a treat: especially because in this city's streets, one cannot breathe any air undebased by unlovely speech, sloppy and cut half-and-half with F#s.

It is important to flourish, to keep the flame of beauty burning. Also, reading lovely writing is indispensable, but when somebody can speak to me in a refined way I usually collapse in a puddle of gratitude and admiration.

Yes. Yes, I think I would. My eyes sparkle at your mere words, my emotions cast themselves into the situation and I can feel the winter's nightly chill bite my cheeks, making them blush like the most amorous of roses. Standing knee deep in the untarnished snow, I overlook the moonlit landscape, watch winter's white blanket gently caress the slumbering world. Muffled lights seep through snow-framed windows, dotting the landscape like a field of fallen stars. Time and space lose meaning, wrap themselves together like a love-struck couple on a windswept river bridge, and the whole universe is shrunk into a singular moment of absolute presence. Nothing exists but me, and so it lasts until the eternity once again turns to day.
    Wonderful, wonderful! This is the Romantic's moment of sublime transcendence, to a tittle. I should like to draw the impression you have left on me with Sharpie markers, in a simple colour scheme of black, teal, blue, and white with one single smudge of red lost off-centre.

The best of such frozen moonlit scenes for me was when I heard an owl hooting. All sound of the surrounding city was swallowed by the snow, and its clear throaty call throbbed across the empty expanse of the river in lonely echoes.

[The worst was when I brought a SIGG bottle full of wine with me and almost walked straight into a bald hole in the ice, but let's not talk about that one. ]

Do not hustle but for my sake, tranquility only comes to the patient soul and my warm bed beckons me home. Even though I desire little more than to hear your words, no doubt will they taste no less sweet with an awake and alacritous mind. And as such, I will leave you all to become one with the night. Sov gott!
    *huuuuugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Oh, once long ago I did pass a few merry hours in the study of coinage, but I have not partaken of such joys in many a year.
    Hmm. Is it you I am thinking of, or somebody else? I wanted to tell you/them about the coins I dealt with at work, from the 1880s and 1870s, the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    *seething jealousy*

I consider myself well-spoken and erudite, but I could not in my fondest imaginings hope to match the eloquence and mastery of language displayed so ably by you, Teddy, and you, Kneenibble. I find myself dumbfounded with admiration at your wordsmithery, and am most envious of your skills.
    This is sweet praise, ma Viennoiserie. I have no words to repay -- my voice is in my beak. *nibbles*
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    In other news. Saw a Dentist a few hours ago. The wisdom tooth that's causing me trouble is impacted. I've been given antibiotics to take and have been irradiated for medical purposes. I shall soon hear from the dentist as to what needs to be done.
    However, if I need surgery, it could be a year on the public waiting list.
    Oh no, oh no! Tooth issues are critical and must be dealt with swiftly. If you cannot arrange an appointment in due time, I will send you a pouch of jewels that you may exchange for the currency of your nation.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    [The worst was when I brought a SIGG bottle full of wine with me and almost walked straight into a bald hole in the ice, but let's not talk about that one. ]

Oh no, oh no! Tooth issues are critical and must be dealt with swiftly. If you cannot arrange an appointment in due time, I will send you a pouch of jewels that you may exchange for the currency of your nation.

This is why, my friends, we should all revert back the the currency of the Queen. Less hassle.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hmm. Is it you I am thinking of, or somebody else? I wanted to tell you/them about the coins I dealt with at work, from the 1880s and 1870s, the other day.
    Well you could tell me anyway... I may not be very into coins, but I love old things. Seriously, there's this old one-room schoolhouse in my hometown that's open to the public, (you just have to ask the person at the front desk of the historical center it's a part of for the key) and I would go the 15 miles across town just to watch the sunset over its aged steeple.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post

This is why, my friends, we should all revert back the the currency of the Queen. Less hassle.
    It is so, good sheep; and yet I would still send pouches of jewels instead of currency, because it is more pleasing to the senses. Do you not agree?

Well you could tell me anyway... I may not be very into coins, but I love old things. Seriously, there's this old one-room schoolhouse in my hometown that's open to the public, (you just have to ask the person at the front desk of the historical center it's a part of for the key) and I would go the 15 miles across town just to watch the sunset over its aged steeple.
    O! Wonderful. When was it built?

The coins were part of a time capsule laid here in 1894, which I have been working with in the preparation of a new time capsule that was laid this afternoon. There was an 1882 penny, an 1872 nickel, and an 1874 quarter. The quarter is slightly smaller than a modern quarter; the penny is the biggest, as big as a modern quarter; the nickel is tiny, the width of a dime and almost paper-thin. The quarter and nickel are silver.

8. - Top - End - #1448

O! Wonderful. When was it built?

The coins were part of a time capsule laid here in 1894, which I have been working with in the preparation of a new time capsule that was laid this afternoon. There was an 1882 penny, an 1872 nickel, and an 1874 quarter. The quarter is slightly smaller than a modern quarter; the penny is the biggest, as big as a modern quarter; the nickel is tiny, the width of a dime and almost paper-thin. The quarter and nickel are silver.
    After some research, I found that it was built in 1885, some thirty years after the foundation of the city - and cost $800 to build.

Those coins sound like truly magnificent glimmers of history. A pictorial representation would be greatly appreciated if possible, my beneficent budgie.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Ogre in the Playground

After some research, I found that it was built in 1885, some thirty years after the foundation of the city - and cost $800 to build.

Those coins sound like truly magnificent glimmers of history. A pictorial representation would be greatly appreciated if possible, my beneficent budgie.
    For 1885, even for a one-room schoolhouse, $800 is not a mean sum! Very cool.

Here you are good sir, with modern coins for comparison.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1450

Ooooh, the penny especially is so pretty!
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

11. - Top - End - #1451

I am inclined to agree; that penny is beautiful. I also quite like the crowns featured on the nickel and the quarter.

Man, why can't modern currency be this cool?
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2012-11-07 at 08:55 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I'm mad at my English teacher. We were talking about the feminist and gender studies lenses in AP Lit and Comp. This is fine. The class has 2:1 girl to guy ratio. This is fine. Teacher asked for the women in the class to state there opinions first, as feminism (and I guess gender studies as well) is obviously far more relevant to women. This is fine. He asks us to keep politics out of it. This is fine, I guess, but I realized it gave me very little to talk about.

The discussion basically turns into the girls bickering with each other about the uses of the words "slut" and "whore" and how other girls are all crazy about how they choose who to go out with. The dudes all huddle in the corner, and with five minutes left in class, one of the other guys speaks out about something, I don't remember what. This would've taken the discussion in a completely new, far more relevant direction, but class ends before it can go far. Walking out of class, I make the profound statement that, "Girls have cooties."

Female friend later complains that nothing happened in English and that the 5th period class got so much more done.. Of course. The teacher made it sounds like he was going to tell the guys to start vocalizing opinions at some point and he allowed 5th period to talk politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    I'm mad at my English teacher. We were talking about the feminist and gender studies lenses in AP Lit and Comp. This is fine. The class has 2:1 girl to guy ratio. This is fine. Teacher asked for the women in the class to state there opinions first, as feminism (and I guess gender studies as well) is obviously far more relevant to women. This is fine. He asks us to keep politics out of it. This is fine, I guess, but I realized it gave me very little to talk about.

The discussion basically turns into the girls bickering with each other about the uses of the words "slut" and "whore" and how other girls are all crazy about how they choose who to go out with. The dudes all huddle in the corner, and with five minutes left in class, one of the other guys speaks out about something, I don't remember what. This would've taken the discussion in a completely new, far more relevant direction, but class ends before it can go far. Walking out of class, I make the profound statement that, "Girls have cooties."

Female friend later complains that nothing happened in English and that the 5th period class got so much more done.. Of course. The teacher made it sounds like he was going to tell the guys to start vocalizing opinions at some point and he allowed 5th period to talk politics.
    We manage, in my English class, to have mostly non political debates. But we mostly agree on things, and there isn't much we could argue. And the teacher is pretty good about the "teenagers, be calm" thing. (There is that one kid who wont shuttup, naturally.)

'Oh M Gee, Jenna went out with CRAIG? Like, ew?' That's a AP LIT discussion? EXPLAIN, MY FRIEND!

Well, I think the teacher noticed that a period of teenage girl-gossip is not effective discussion, and decided that a political argument focused on women issues is better than a struggle to not cross the line into politics.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

We manage, in my English class, to have mostly non political debates. But we mostly agree on things, and there isn't much we could argue. And the teacher is pretty good about the "teenagers, be calm" thing. (There is that one kid who wont shuttup, naturally.)

'Oh M Gee, Jenna went out with CRAIG? Like, ew?' That's a AP LIT discussion? EXPLAIN, MY FRIEND!

Well, I think the teacher noticed that a period of teenage girl-gossip is not effective discussion, and decided that a political argument focused on women issues is better than a struggle to not cross the line into politics.
    Nah. It's just that our first period class (counting the teacher) has nine people in one party and one person in the other. He didn't want the one girl to get crushed.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Troll in the Playground

Nah. It's just that our first period class (counting the teacher) has nine people in one party and one person in the other. He didn't want the one girl to get crushed.
    ... 9 person class? I WANT YOUR AP LIT... Also, poor, poor that girl. I sympathize with her. In more ways than one, it seems. *cough* AIM GODDAMNIT*cough*
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

... 9 person class? I WANT YOUR AP LIT... Also, poor, poor that girl. I sympathize with her. In more ways than one, it seems. *cough* AIM GODDAMNIT*cough*
    I'm always in the small English class for some reason. The 5th Period class has 17 people. And yes. Yes you do. As for AIM ...

A Midsummer Night's Dream opens tomorrow, and I, as Bottom, a lead, need to get my rest! (As does everyone, really. Having been in the crew, I can say they're damn important.)
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2012-11-08 at 12:36 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1457

In my AP Lang class of about 50 people (it was combined Lang/Gov) I was one of two or three people who was on *my side*. And I actually found it fun to be the only one arguing for *side* in a room full of people who were *other side*. Honestly, the shock on their face when someone spoke up on *my side* of *controversial issue* was priceless.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

18. - Top - End - #1458

In my AP Lang class of about 50 people (it was combined Lang/Gov) I was one of two or three people who was on *my side* and just about the only one who actually said stuff. And I actually found it fun to be the only one arguing for *side* in a room full of people who were *other side*. Honestly, the shock on their face when someone spoke up on *my side* of *controversial issue* was priceless.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

In my AP Lang class of about 50 people (it was combined Lang/Gov) I was one of two or three people who was on *my side*. And I actually found it fun to be the only one arguing for *side* in a room full of people who were *other side*. Honestly, the shock on their face when someone spoke up on *my side* of *controversial issue* was priceless.
    She's not exactly a good debater, and I sort of placed 3rd in State in one of the biggest State debate meets (The dude in first had facts that were objectively wrong though, so I should have been second. No, I'm not bitter. ), so it's probably good the teacher banned bringing in politics.

Why yes, I am rubbing my ego tonight.
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2012-11-08 at 12:40 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1460

Welp, relatively non-massive fight with my father because he misinterpreted my mum. I go down to talk (rant about injustice) to my mother, she gets mad at Dad. This happens every single time. Honestly, I'm upset I can't talk about how I really feel without accidentally starting my mum off on a course of absolute destruction. He never wins against her, and then looks so sad and he is human, so I feel guilty, so I defend Dad, and then I pt aside my issue, and then I never get any progress with the way Dad treats me, and everything just bubbles up in resentment in the bad days.

Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Colossus in the Playground

Welp, relatively non-massive fight with my father because he misinterpreted my mum. I go down to talk (rant about injustice) to my mother, she gets mad at Dad. This happens every single time. Honestly, I'm upset I can't talk about how I really feel without accidentally starting my mum off on a course of absolute destruction. He never wins against her, and then looks so sad and he is human, so I feel guilty, so I defend Dad, and then I pt aside my issue, and then I never get any progress with the way Dad treats me, and everything just bubbles up in resentment in the bad days.

Jeez, this couldn't happen at the worst time X_X

*sends my hugs and concern!*

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Take away the three brothers, change your gender to female and I guess we have Hermione.
    Stop comparing me to fictional characters. My parents are not dentists.

More to the point, do you have a hot sister? Who is not, like, 13 because talking about hotness in the context of 13-year olds is incredibly creepy. 25 is a good age.
    My sister is twenty-one years of age and a security guard.
    Also... Stay away from my sister. Normally I'd defend her myself, but she can look after herself.
    And it is not my place to comment on her level of attractiveness.

I'm not wearing myself to the bone by my work, I only even started talking about that becuase someone asked. What's killing me is the stress over everyone thinking I'm insane, and all the social crap that I hate.
    Don't worry about it. If as many people were insane as people thought, then the world would have fallen into chaos long ago.

Such expenditure on your part is unneeded Good Kneenibble. I have relatives that I can guilt into providing for my health if the need is sufficient.
    Furthermore, if the removal of my wisdom tooth, possibly teeth depending on the results of an X-ray, is of a sufficiently urgent nature, then whatever surgery I need on them will be moved up the waiting list. At this time, the pain can be managed with paracetamol.
    The offer is very kind though. Thank you.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

23. - Top - End - #1463

Going to a convention this Saturday.

It'll be the second one to which I have been.
    It is inevitable, of course, that persons of epicurean refinement will in the course of eternity engage in dealings with those of... unsavory character. Record well any transactions made, and repay all favors promptly.. (Thanks to Gnomish Wanderer for the Toreador avatar! )

Wanna see what all this Exalted stuff is about? Here's a primer!

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
    Going to a convention this Saturday.

It'll be the second one to which I have been.
    What kind of convention is it?
    A national meeting of bran producers?
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Titan in the Playground

My sister is twenty-one years of age and a security guard.
    Also... Stay away from my sister. Normally I'd defend her myself, but she can look after herself.
    And it is not my place to comment on her level of attractiveness.
    Well, you could show us a photo.

Anyway, I'll stay away. I don't date people who can kill me with ease. I can be pretty aggravating at times.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Titan in the Playground

Does anyone know a good synonym for damage that can refer to the buildings in a city and begins with an S?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-11-08 at 11:17 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Does anyone know a good synonym for damage that can refer to the buildings in a city and begins with an S?
    Scar/scarred.

The shockwave scarred the city.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Scar/scarred.

The savage shockwave scourred the sacked and shattered city. The shells of striken skyscrapers stood as silent sentinels to the soulless streets below.
    Last edited by The Succubus; 2012-11-08 at 11:58 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Scar/scarred.

Thank you.

The savage shockwave scourred the sacked and shattered city. The shells of striken skyscrapers stood as silent sentinels to the soulless streets below.
    GASP! How did you know it was for alliteration!

Wait, never mind, that's a dumb question.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ogre in the Playground

Such expenditure on your part is unneeded Good Kneenibble. I have relatives that I can guilt into providing for my health if the need is sufficient.
    Furthermore, if the removal of my wisdom tooth, possibly teeth depending on the results of an X-ray, is of a sufficiently urgent nature, then whatever surgery I need on them will be moved up the waiting list. At this time, the pain can be managed with paracetamol.
    The offer is very kind though. Thank you.
    Okay. Well if the whole affair goes belly-up, you let me know. I will send along some garnets and a few fancy sapphires in a pouch of hunter green velvet tied with an ivory ribbon. Even your opal-mongers will admit their value.

Is paracetamol a fun drug? At least manage your pain in as fun a way as possible. Now could be your chance to develop an aristocratic laudanum habit!

Well, you could show us a photo.

Anyway, I'll stay away. I don't date people who can kill me with ease. I can be pretty aggravating at times.
    *hugs* You are incorrigible. I like that.

Here is a comic for you.

Superb, Succubus! And so swiftly spoken.