New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1479
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Outside XXXII

[Misha's Pool]

Riss hadn't intended for things to be very competitive, especially given how this was Misha's element after all. Really, all she wanted was to have a bit of fun. Still, she hadn't counted on Misha's reaction and tried kicking away in an attempt to disrupt the sensations after the initial shock wore off. It wasn't due to her disliking the effect so much as finding it a bit distracting to say the least. Now if I were in the shallows, I probably wouldn't care at all but having to focus more than usual to stay afloat isn't the best situation... Although I have to say I'm rather surprised that I didn't freak out but that's probably because I'm able to attribute it to Misha

Making her way towards Misha, the muse decided that if she had to 'suffer,' then the nereid would have to as well.. Although she fully expected her to either disappear into the water again or just stop the effect or something like that.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Lost Wave]

Derek tries not to show that he is worried about Estia as well, he figures that would just make Lyanna worry even more. Instead he smiles and tries to just enjoy showing Lyanna something new. Eventually he should have her steering by herself with him keeping a careful eye out for any mistakes.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Ogre in the Playground

[Misha's Pool]

"Eep!" Mimi shoots upward away from the pursuing water. She's fast, but Misha might be able to move the water faster. "What kinda slowpoke do you think I am!" The pixie is confident in her speed however as she goes shooting away from the cloud of vapor.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Oldale Town Ruins

The Voltorb is punched and stops discharging electricity! If Alvida happened to punch without dropping her pokeball, she may have captured it. If not, it will try to roll away, assuming that Alvida did let go of it.
    Oldale Town Ruins

Alvida the pirate smiles as Evil Fakedoll falls out of her hand. Score!

With the *clink* of the Voltorb on the ground, she remembers something. The catching ball! Maybe that's what the book meant. It can capture these little robot things. She's not so good at estimating the sizes of small things, but she supposes that it could technically fit inside the Capturing Orb.

Now, where is it?

She looks around, and notices that she had dropped it. Alvida crouches down to grab it.

Then, she uses her sea-legs to leap at the fleeing Evil Doll, with her arms outstretched (superman-style). She's trying to hit the Voltorb with the Pokéball as she leaps at it!
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

5. - Top - End - #1415

Misha's Pool

The watery hands stop touching Riss' legs as the nereid focuses her full efforts on catching the slippery pixie, saying, "The kind that can't outrace the air of course." A lot more of the pool's surface starts evaporating, tossing itself up into Mimi's path and forming floating walls of water for her to dodge around or run straight into. Despite the fact that Misha could probably make the whole surface into a bubble and just shrink it down until it just covered Mimi, the nereid has gotten into this little game and leaves gaps just barely big enough for the pixie to slip through if her agility is up to the challenge. An obstacle course might not be strictly competitive, but it's something that they can both enjoy.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Orc in the Playground

Oldale Town Ruins

Pirate Dragon Alvida successfully captures the Voltorb! It's now part of your character; if you as a person don't know much about Pokemon, I'd suggest this website.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

7. - Top - End - #1417

[Misha's Pool]

Riss slowed as the aquatic labrynth shimmered in the air, quite glad that the sensations had vanished so she could watch Mimi try to thread her way through the gaps left for her and offer up maybe a small cheer at times. While it might be considered 'normal' for the fey to see or perform this kind of material manipulation, the muse still found it both simply amazing and maybe more than a bit frightening at the same time. She really wanted a chance to pick apart just what kinds of forces permitted these ways to influence the enviornment but she suspected that there was a lot more than just a few additional forces to account for under the surface.

Though.. Speaking of that.. With Misha's attention apparently taken up by making more obsticals for the pixie, Riss tried to dive down below and come up behind the nereid only to make an attempt at dragging her under. I suppose one of the nice things about this being her element is that I don't have to worry about her possibly drowning.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Ogre in the Playground

[Misha's Pool]

Mimi practically cackles as she shoots through the watery obstacle course. Left right left up down right right, she darts this way and that with perfect maneuverability. "Whoooo!" She does a spin in the air, and gives the two women a wink while she's facing them. Now she's just showing off. It's about then that she collides with the water. Whoop.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Troll in the Playground

{The Lost Wave}

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Not really no. It probably had something to do with my brother." Reinholdt says. Not that that applies to this case.

"All I know is that I didn't get over it until a new father came along who was there for me." Reinholdt's stomach feels queasy talking about this.
    Your brother? Was your new father nice? Did.... did he treat your mommy good? Estia asks.

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Derek tries not to show that he is worried about Estia as well, he figures that would just make Lyanna worry even more. Instead he smiles and tries to just enjoy showing Lyanna something new. Eventually he should have her steering by herself with him keeping a careful eye out for any mistakes.
    It'll take a while for Lyanna to feel confident steering on her own. The first time he releases his own grip, she giggles and accidently turns the ship wildly to the left. Aaah!!

If he doesn't react quick enough, she'll over-react; turning it too far the other way.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

10. - Top - End - #1420

Misha's Pool

Misha is gleefully dragged under the water as she sees her pixie friend fly headfirst into a sheet of water. The water Mimi flew into will attempt to wrap around her in a bubble and just float there peacefully while she recovers. If she moves, it will move with her so that she doesn't just fly out of it.

Meanwhile, Misha goes partially liquid to escape from Riss' grip on her ankles so she can turn around and try to hug her muse gently. She's having quite a bit of fun, and showing some gratitude for that is the least she can do.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Lost Wave]

Derek is very quick to take whole of the wheel again before she over corrects.

"Gentle, small motions have big effects."

His tone is gentle and without any sort of accusations in it. He has some experience with teaching and is pretty good at it.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    {The Lost Wave}

Your brother? Was your new father nice? Did.... did he treat your mommy good? Estia asks.
    {The Lost Wave}

"He never once hurt her. That's a step up from my biological father." Reinholdt answers honestly.

Before quickly grabbing something so they don't slide all over the place. Watch it up there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

13. - Top - End - #1423

[King's Blood Plains]

A young man in red wizard robes arrives here by walking. He was drawn by the Wall post warning of an artifact endangering people, of course. After sipping water from a canteen and catching his breath, he looks around at where he finds himself.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

14. - Top - End - #1424

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Ancient Forest]

Wenomir's hound actually leaps once it's close enough to Wenomir, like huge wolf it attempts to go for his throat but as he goes to the side it combined with Hildurs wind attack it misses. Failing to hit Wenomir it instead goes sliding down the hill once it's lands. It's feet quickly taking a grip, making large scars in ground as it turns around to face it's opponent again.

Jacobs hound attempts the same tactic once it's close enough, it leaps, attempting to put all it's weight on him in a devastating charge. This hound as the first one is a bit too heavy to be directly affected by the wind but jumping makes it more vulnerable. It tumbles down the hill with one of Jabos knives in it's right eye, likely not getting up again once it's done.

The rest of the demons starts to disappear, an odd energy Wenomir might be able to recognize as gating teleporting them away. A few more desperate-looking demons don't have the same option by the looks of it as Vizek is readily approaching them.

But as everything seems to be going so smoothly something which seem to be floating at the bottom of the tower darts upwards, flying straight into Damon's line of sight as he attempts to escape and unleashes a strong pulse of pure light. The light is so bright it likely could cause certain materials to catch fire if they came too close, most likely blinding anyone who doesn't immediately cover their eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Ancient Forest]

Wenomir shields his eyes and backs away.
    "What the hell is going on here? They're teleporting away! It must be a trap!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    [Ancient Forest]

If they make it out of this, Damon will probably be having some serious words with Vizek. Surely there must've been some indication as to the level of resistance there'd be when he poked inside that demon's mind?

Right now though, he's a little too busy focusing on his own survival to go shout at Vizek. The thing darting upwards quickly catches Damon's attention, and he has no desire to deal with it in the air. As it rushes up he pulls into a steep dive, leaving a blazing trail of darkness behind him.

The sudden pulse of light does little to permanently inconvenience Damon. He's already coated in fire so a little heat won't be setting anything alight, and he always keeps a layer of fire over his eyes which mitigates any damage to his eyesight the light might have done. However it's still enough to momentarily affect him, throwing him off his dive and sending him hurtling towards the ground.

Thankfully he manages to pull out of it in time, barely avoiding collision. Not bothering to look back he drops to the ground a moment later, wanting to get out of the air before turning to deal with this new adversary.
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    [Ancient Forest]

The demon ploughs into Jacob, down a hill! Despite the fact that he's already braced himself and refocused his armor to defend against the blow, the sheer force and weight behind it cause his feet to leave the ground, sending the Battlemage careening through the air, down the hill.

If/when he reaches a resting position, he's taken a fair beating from both the blow and the roll down the hill. Thankfully there are no life-threatening injuries, but he's cracked a rib or two and he'll bruise over a good portion of his arm and torso.

Somehow, though, he's standing back up, drinking a potion to quell the pain and striding right back toward the battle. The light doesn't affect him because he wasn't actually looking anywhere near it when it happened.

Ancient Forest

Hildur remains on her guard, but there isn't much that she can do to help right now. She certainly can't stop any teleporting.

King's Blood Plains

Also here because of the wall post is a aasimar woman, in heavy, reinforced leather armor and carrying a standard-looking longsword and shield. She takes off her helmet for a moment to better survey the location she finds herself in.
    Last edited by Devixer; 2012-11-16 at 12:35 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Troll in the Playground

[The Lost Wave]

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Derek is very quick to take hold of the wheel again before she over corrects.

"Gentle, small motions have big effects."

His tone is gentle and without any sort of accusations in it. He has some experience with teaching and is pretty good at it.
    Lyanna lets go of the wheel for a moment, clutching her hands to he chest. That was scary. Her little heart is beating faster than it ever has, even when she and Estia were hiding down stairs.

She nods her head at his instructions, then grasps the wheel carefully. I think I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "He never once hurt her. That's a step up from my biological father." Reinholdt answers honestly.

Before quickly grabbing something so they don't slide all over the place. Watch it up there!
    Woah! Estia yelps, clinging tight to Reinholdt.

After a moment to calm back down, she looks back up at Reinholdt. Do you think Daddy will ever come home? I... I miss him. I don't understand why he left. He loved me, didn't he?

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

16. - Top - End - #1426

[Misha's Pool]

Riss reciprocates the gesture in kind, holding more tightly than usual but the nereid likely wouldn't detect much of a difference given her reduced strength. Still, while part of her wants to simply stay and calmly float for a while, she was still inclined to continue with simply engaging in play. At least for a little longer. However she does try to give Misha a light pinch coupled with an almost feather-like kiss on the cheek before letting go given that she had a fine opportunity and she wasn't about to waste it.

Rather than swim back to the surface, though, the muse would try to follow Mimi's movements while under water for a while before trying to rush up towards the surface and pop the bubble she was in.. Assuming that she was close enough to the surface of the pool for her to do so. Otherwise, she might just try sending a small spray of water at her and make do with that.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-11-16 at 05:02 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Ogre in the Playground

[Misha's Pool]

Mimi manages to recover before she plummets into the water. Whoops. She peers at the bubble surrounding her, and tries to poke it. She soon discovers that she can't get close enough to it.

The pixie flies in a few random loops trying to catch it, but she's interrupted by Riss' sudden appearance. The pixie yelps when the bubble suddenly disappears and falls right into the water below her. "Hey! Ack!" She flounders, completely out of her element.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Lost Wave]

Lyanna lets go of the wheel for a moment, clutching her hands to he chest. That was scary. Her little heart is beating faster than it ever has, even when she and Estia were hiding down stairs.

She nods her head at his instructions, then grasps the wheel carefully. I think I got it.
    "There ya go, that is good."

This time he keeps his hands gently over hers for a bit, showing her how to gently handle the wheel, before pulling his hands away letting her take control. He is still ready to stop her from turning to fast again though.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

19. - Top - End - #1429

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Oldale Town Ruins

Pirate Dragon Alvida successfully captures the Voltorb! It's now part of your character; if you as a person don't know much about Pokemon, I'd suggest this website.
    Oldale Town Ruins

I know some stuff, but not any of the newer-version stuff. I've played Pokémon Red, Pokémon Silver, Pokémon Snap, and Super Smash Bros.

Alvida Blood de _____ Victory looks pretty pleased. Well, as pleased as someone sprawled out on the floor after diving at the ground can look like.

"Yes!" she exclaims. "I have captured this Evil Doll robot-thing inside of this tiny ball! I suppose it's like a genie inside a lamp. I don't even know how they can stand being cramped inside of them," the pirate continues as she picks herself up. "Huh. That's an idea. I wonder what'll happen if I rub this ball now? Will it come out and grant me three wishes?"

Turning around to leave the old Pokémart, she rubs the white part of the ball. "..."

"It was worth a try."
    She shrugs.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

20. - Top - End - #1430

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Misha's Pool]

Riss reciprocates the gesture in kind, holding more tightly than usual but the nereid likely wouldn't detect much of a difference given her reduced strength. Still, while part of her wants to simply stay and calmly float for a while, she was still inclined to continue with simply engaging in play. At least for a little longer. However she does try to give Misha a light pinch coupled with an almost feather-like kiss on the cheek before letting go given that she had a fine opportunity and she wasn't about to waste it.

Rather than swim back to the surface, though, the muse would try to follow Mimi's movements while under water for a while before trying to rush up towards the surface and pop the bubble she was in.. Assuming that she was close enough to the surface of the pool for her to do so. Otherwise, she might just try sending a small spray of water at her and make do with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Misha's Pool]

Mimi manages to recover before she plummets into the water. Whoops. She peers at the bubble surrounding her, and tries to poke it. She soon discovers that she can't get close enough to it.

The pixie flies in a few random loops trying to catch it, but she's interrupted by Riss' sudden appearance. The pixie yelps when the bubble suddenly disappears and falls right into the water below her. "Hey! Ack!" She flounders, completely out of her element.
    Misha's Pool

The nereid follows Riss up, poking her head out of the water a few feet away just as Mimi plummets into the pool and flops around sputtering. Well, she can probably help with that, right? A quick jet of water bursts up into the air under the pixie, trying to send her flying up into the air so she can get to flying again. Even if she can't get herself situated in time, the worst that will happen is another dip back into the water, which won't be any worse than where she is now.

21. - Top - End - #1431

King's Blood Field

Three more arrive for whatever slaughter the day holds in store, each step driving heavy imprints of their armored footsteps into the ground as they make their way towards where the others wait. All three of the men are dressed in powered armor, overlapping plates of light-weight metal covering them neck to toe, their faces masked by helmets of the same make and design, only the clear glass visor over their eyes providing any hint of a human presence within.

One carries a bronzed sickle in one hand, a longsword of ice and bone in the other. The second has elected for the more modern choice of what looks to be a future-tech submachine gun, although there's still a sword and while strapped to his back for good measure. The third has no clear choice in armaments at all and so instead has simply brought one of everything; Knives, axes, grenades, pistols, even a flaregun.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Dwarf in the Playground

[King's Blood Field]

From behind the three, the sound of a motorcycle/chopper can be heard coming nearer. The rider is a flame haired man nine feet in height wearing green military pants with boots, a loose black vest with dog-tag hanging on his neck, goggles on his eyes and black leather gloves. Attached to the seat of the ride a bag holds an egg like figure. Once the three in suits are within talking range he gets off his ride. He takes a closer look and sees the three armed to the teeth.

"Well now, I don't suppose you three aren't bandits? Hope not." His tone is that of an amused gambler.
    My Nexus characters that I consider important.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

23. - Top - End - #1433

[King's Blood Field]

The young man looks the aasimar over. And when the three suits of power armor show up, he looks them over too, noticeably alarmed by all their weaponry. The loud two wheeled vehicle, the likes of which he has never seen before, also surprises him. So he just shifts from foot to foot, sizing up the situation.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

24. - Top - End - #1434

[Misha's Pool]

If Mimi still had trouble staying aloft, something that seemed rather likely with wet wings, then Riss would try to put a hand under the potentially struggling pixie and raise her out of the water. It was the least she could do, being that it was mostly her fault that the sprightly fey had been dunked in the first place. But if Mimi had no troubles taking flight again, then a few droplets of water would be sent her way once she righted herself.

Either way, the muse would make her way to the shallows again, moving out just far enough that her feet could touch the bottom. While she wasn't tired yet, she was considering wrapping things up soon so that the trek back to the cave wouldn't be more taxing than usual. Being completely tired had a habit of making everything more difficult nomatter how mundane the chore.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ogre in the Playground

[Misha's Pool]

Mimi yelps as she's tossed up into the air. She flaps her wings a couple times, but she's far to disoriented and waterlogged to fly. So, the pixie takes another dip into the water.

She looks appreciative when Riss picks her up, and also a bit embarrassed. There's no doubt she looked silly flailing about in the water like she was. "Thanks, Riss."

26. - Top - End - #1436

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Viridian Forest]

"Sure." Becca hands over the apricorn as requested. "And don't give me that funny look. I've seen a couple of these kinds of balls. The Pokemart had some in."
    Just a normal seed near as he can tell.

With a sigh Glamdring returns the apricorn to Becca. "I suppose I'll just have to reserve myself to the knowledge that this place will continue to make the laws of the universe weep."

Poor laws of the universe.

They always get so abused around here.

With that said he continues off down the trail again!

But wait, what's this?

Several shady looking characters in matching black uniforms are doing something really suspicious off the trail!

"We'll just need a few more of them. The Boss is going to be upset if we fall behind on our quota again," the tall, skinny thug says to the short pudgy one. The shorter of the two is carrying a large sack!
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Orc in the Playground

Oldale Town Ruins

I'm most used to Pokemon Ruby (hence the town; Oldale is the second town encountered in Ruby), but I've played every generation since even if I can't seem to get as into it as I used to and haven't completed a game since probably about FireRed.

All the buildings have been explored, and the sign has been examined.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

28. - Top - End - #1438

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    [Ancient Forest]

The demon ploughs into Jacob, down a hill! Despite the fact that he's already braced himself and refocused his armor to defend against the blow, the sheer force and weight behind it cause his feet to leave the ground, sending the Battlemage careening through the air, down the hill.

If/when he reaches a resting position, he's taken a fair beating from both the blow and the roll down the hill. Thankfully there are no life-threatening injuries, but he's cracked a rib or two and he'll bruise over a good portion of his arm and torso.

Somehow, though, he's standing back up, drinking a potion to quell the pain and striding right back toward the battle. The light doesn't affect him because he wasn't actually looking anywhere near it when it happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Ancient Forest]

Wenomir shields his eyes and backs away.
    "What the hell is going on here? They're teleporting away! It must be a trap!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    [Ancient Forest]

If they make it out of this, Damon will probably be having some serious words with Vizek. Surely there must've been some indication as to the level of resistance there'd be when he poked inside that demon's mind?

Right now though, he's a little too busy focusing on his own survival to go shout at Vizek. The thing darting upwards quickly catches Damon's attention, and he has no desire to deal with it in the air. As it rushes up he pulls into a steep dive, leaving a blazing trail of darkness behind him.

The sudden pulse of light does little to permanently inconvenience Damon. He's already coated in fire so a little heat won't be setting anything alight, and he always keeps a layer of fire over his eyes which mitigates any damage to his eyesight the light might have done. However it's still enough to momentarily affect him, throwing him off his dive and sending him hurtling towards the ground.

Thankfully he manages to pull out of it in time, barely avoiding collision. Not bothering to look back he drops to the ground a moment later, wanting to get out of the air before turning to deal with this new adversary.
    [Ancient Forest]

Those who aren't blinded can see the following:

Spoiler
    Show
    The demons seems to be as unprepared as they are of the sudden light but continue to suddenly be pulled away from this reality by some unknown force. In admits of this chaos they can see a shining figure moving quickly towards Damon-the-dragon and attempts to leap up on his back.
    Vizek appears to have blinded by the light as well but have managed to stay in the air until he can see again.

Damon
    Spoiler
    Show
    Damon can feel something attempting to leap up on his back, feeling cold to touch.

Once the party have recovered they can see that the majority of the demons seem to have just disappeared, leaving only the dead hound laying near Jacob and a mysterious shimmering figure which may or may not have managed to leaped up on Damon's back.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-17 at 03:47 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Titan in the Playground

[Ancient Forest]

When Wenomir spots the shining figure, he throws one his knives at it with considerable speed and precision. He uses KR's glove to give it enough force to reach the target.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Lost Wave]

Woah! Estia yelps, clinging tight to Reinholdt.

After a moment to calm back down, she looks back up at Reinholdt. Do you think Daddy will ever come home? I... I miss him. I don't understand why he left. He loved me, didn't he?
    [The Lost Wave]

"Maybe... maybe he left for your own safety. And he wants to come home, but he can't because if he does, you'd get hurt. And a father who loves his daughter could never see her get hurt. So maybe he left because he loves you." Reinholdt offers. It's a possibility, especially if random sea monsters are attacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.