New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,476 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: BleachITP Reborn: Discussion & Setup Thread 6

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    You forgot KD's guy, he transfered to 12th.
    I thought that was an ooc change.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    "Come work at the Gotei 13!

...we have cake."
    *Sayuri writes to Natsuko how unprofessional it is to bribe new members with promises of imaginary cake*

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    Again, I'm worried about the stereotypical angelic image here. If you just want to talk about the various things with the actual title of angel, I don't really care.
    I got that. However, I think there's enough wriggle room even within popular deciption of angels to have two angelic characters. That said, if Moon Wolf finds some other mythological being that suits her whim, all the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    That said, I did very much note the eye pattern. I'd discuss my suspicions in more detail, but I really don't think it would be wise to go down that route on these boards.
    Eh, alluding to or naming a mythological being which inspires a fictional character is well within the board rules. Discussing the implications it might have for the setting, now that might be too much. Still, don't spoil others! Let them work it out themselves, if they're so inclined.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Firbolg in the Playground

Alright, it does seem as if I was mistaken. Having re-read over Hirako Yoshi, I have some questions. Well, one question.

Why did he join up with the Kido Corp in the first place if he felt the psuedo-mystic aspect of Kido to be "Muddied" by ritual and spirituality. Kido would never be taught "as a science". The entire "field" of Kido is deeply entrenched within spiritual, physical and mystic studies. Perhaps at the base level such things are boiled down to some blanket topics and methods, but the deeper one would go, the more one would be exposed to the ideology and intricate teachings of the Kido Corp itself.

I guess what I'm saying here is, its not like he wouldn't have known well in advance on how the Kido Corp runs in regards to their more seperate and distinct feel against the Gotei 13. It may be possible that Hirako Yoshi simply thought he could deal with it. If thats where your comming from KD then I understand, but thats mere assumption on my part.

As it stands Hirako Yoshi isn't just a "Fringe" within the Kido Corp, but the entire Soul Society. Kido works (at least as far as the wide majority of Soul Society is concerned) as its written in the Kido Corp write up. He'd be more then fringe in the Corp itself, he'd be a heritic for proposing the centuries long time tested concepts where in fact needless, and that kido was a science. Would they be militant in their feelings towards him? Certainly not. But with such beliefs, he would be one in probably none in an entire division of 300 people.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ettin in the Playground

Maybe the girls left because they got bored of all the mysticality, and just wanted to hook up with some hunks from Gotei?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    I thought that was an ooc change.
    It was both.

And I'm changing Vicente back to Darkness. It was the original theme, and frankly, I think it works just as well as some of the rather specific themes we've seen.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune