New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1468
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XCVII: Cheerilee's Lonely Hearts Club

Quote Originally Posted by Manga Shoggoth View Post
    I'm not a fan of solid manes and tails, but ye gods if I only had the room...
    ...and the money...
    I'm saving up for a plush like this myself... they're quite the investment seeing as the cheapest big pony plush is likely to run you about 1500 USD. o.o
    Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Derjuin View Post
    I'm saving up for a plush like this myself... they're quite the investment seeing as the cheapest big pony plush is likely to run you about 1500 USD. o.o
    Too rich for my blood, I'm afraid.
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Titan in the Playground

Happy New Year all, let's hope this one is collectively better than the last one.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Happy New Year all, let's hope this one is collectively better than the last one.
    Oh Heavens yes.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Manga Shoggoth View Post
    Too rich for my blood, I'm afraid.
    Same. For 1500 I'd probably end up spending it on a new central AC system for the house, or hire an electrician to rewire a bunch of the older lines. There are some wires in the back of the house that I don't know what they do, or if they're even live.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Titan in the Playground

Typical. Probably only a handful of turns left before the end of my TWW1 game and there is just not wquite enough time left to do it (as we might go out in the morning and I need to meditate...)

Took my 160 turns into my second game to realise that some of the skills can be selected more than once. *skullpalm* I have wasted so many skill points on things I didn't really want but thought I had to have! (And I was thinking, "why were there so many extra skill points mods?" Next game, that'll be a thing as well...!)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2017-12-31 at 10:54 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1327

Happy New year ponies! Here's to a stable 2018... could not get around that pun. Haha...
    Digo Dragon - Artist

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Colossus in the Playground

Grandma's already drunk and my timezone's got an hour to go.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    It takes time, but the recolonization isn't too bad since there aren't really any threats at that point.

See, I disagree. Kinda. Reinforcements are hard to manage, but I actually wait for them, while I'm pretty sure the AI just goes at it and lets them join in as they show up. It makes a pretty big difference. Other things the AI seems to be really bad at is targeting Artillery. Seriously, I auto resolved a fight and lost it. So I reloaded and took control of the fight. The enemies demon cannons went from killing hundreds of my troops to about a dozen or so. Which gave me a pretty easy win.

Though the AI handles enemy Chariots a lot better then I do, and I think we're about even for infantry clashes. But the biggest thing the AI sucks at is using terrain.

In this one map, there's this tiny hill that you can position on top of to force the enemy into a bottleneck. Added bonus is some nearby trees so you can hide flanking units. Using that terrain I managed to beat two 20 unit armies of Chaos in a row. As in, one attacked me, and then the other attacked me.
    Well, nay frackin' wonder I've been struggling with things - I am learning just how utterly useless the tutorials - and the in-game key mapping listings - actual are. They don't tell you half the bloody controls! Y'know, important things, like spacebar to see where everything is, what locking a group means, not running, Alt-click and Alt-click/control to shove your fomation about... I ended up watching a tutorial (trying to work out why Karl Franz's elite army never seemed to be getting much XP) by Party Elite and thought "well, given that NONE OF THAT was in the tutorial, what else am I missing?"

Apparently, nearly bloody everything!

Ye gods.

10. - Top - End - #1330

Dear Ponythread: Last Night I tried Conseco.

Comparing it to the results of trying Champaign the year before, I am forced to conclude that sparkling white wine is awful

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Titan in the Playground

Well, nay frackin' wonder I've been struggling with things - I am learning just how utterly useless the tutorials - and the in-game key mapping listings - actual are. They don't tell you half the bloody controls! Y'know, important things, like spacebar to see where everything is, what locking a group means, not running, Alt-click and Alt-click/control to shove your fomation about... I ended up watching a tutorial (trying to work out why Karl Franz's elite army never seemed to be getting much XP) by Party Elite and thought "well, given that NONE OF THAT was in the tutorial, what else am I missing?"

Apparently, nearly bloody everything!

Ye gods.
    I never watched any of the tutorials, but I've been playing Total War games for a very long time now, so I already knew the controls. And wow, that's pretty bad.

On a side note, I hate the High Elves and their stupid fortress island. With them not having any hostile neighbors, having an ocean between them and any enemies, and having literal fortress cities, they are so blatantly easy mode for this game. The High Elves can suck it, and I'm going to burn their entire civilization to the ground for being so OP. Oh, not to mention they have High Elf factions on every continent, which has the trait 'Defender' which means they attack anyone who attacks their friggin island!
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Dwarf in the Playground

$1500 is a lot of money. However, it takes a lot of time and material to make a quality plush.

For a plush that size, it would probably take over $200 in material alone.

As for the time, a lot more than you may think.

I actually just finished a plush that I was working on for the last year. It is Derpy as a tree topper based on S6E8, A Hearth's Warming Tale. I finished after Hearth's Warming Eve because there was a delay on the shipment of the top star.

Spoiler: Derpy Plushie
    Show

Spoiler: The Hearth's Warming Tree
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Dear Ponythread: Last Night I tried Conseco.

Comparing it to the results of trying Champaign the year before, I am forced to conclude that sparkling white wine is awful
    So, the same as all other wine (and alcohol) then.

ZING!

I never watched any of the tutorials, but I've been playing Total War games for a very long time now, so I already knew the controls. And wow, that's pretty bad.
    And I think therein lies the problem. They made no effort to educate people who had never picked up a Total War game before.

I mean, REALLY. The Spacebar menu thing is probably the single most important damn control in the game and, if that was mentioned at all, it was in passing only. And NOTHING was said about all the formation commands, especially the important Alt ones... Nvermind the Shift-drag path path that's y'know, pretty much vital for functional flanking!

So I watched pretty much all of Party Elite's 40-odd videos today (so about 2-3 hour's worth or something) and I now have SOME idea of how to play the damn game passably.

Notably, the first battle I fought was a supposedly auto-resolve unwinnable against the last fragments of Norsca against a basic garrision. Which I actually WON.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer
    On a side note, I hate the High Elves and their stupid fortress island. With them not having any hostile neighbors, having an ocean between them and any enemies, and having literal fortress cities, they are so blatantly easy mode for this game. The High Elves can suck it, and I'm going to burn their entire civilization to the ground for being so OP. Oh, not to mention they have High Elf factions on every continent, which has the trait 'Defender' which means they attack anyone who attacks their friggin island!
    So, a likely candiate for Bleakbane's Eventual First Playthrough of TWW2, then...

I abandoned my Empire game at the point that only Brettonia, the Dwarves (both my allies), the Wood Elves (who they were at war with - technically I was, but neither of us had actually ever sent any forces to each other) the Border Princes left alive on the map.

I have started the special Wood Elf mini-campaign, now having added an extra skill points mod to the mix (now that I know how skills work properly-like!) That started with a crazy-early attack of enemy Beastmen (seriously, like three stacks, two at once, 21 turns in on Easy), the only way in which I could win against was to auto-resolve the first battle and then actually fight the battles properly. And yeah, the muderous arrow barrages are pretty much what I was hoping they would be and what they were not with the Empire...!

14. - Top - End - #1334

ZING!
    I have had wine. I have had vodka. I have had whiskey.

Wine tastes like someone pissed in spoiled grape juice, the other two taste like cough syrup, and my mouth was numb for half an hour after the whiskey.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Pie View Post
    $1500 is a lot of money. However, it takes a lot of time and material to make a quality plush.

For a plush that size, it would probably take over $200 in material alone.

As for the time, a lot more than you may think.

I actually just finished a plush that I was working on for the last year. It is Derpy as a tree topper based on S6E8, A Hearth's Warming Tale. I finished after Hearth's Warming Eve because there was a delay on the shipment of the top star.

Spoiler: Derpy Plushie
    Show

Spoiler: The Hearth's Warming Tree
    Show
    That is just adorable.

...my mouth was numb for half an hour after the whiskey.
    That's how you know it's working

There is a huge variation between different wines and spirits. I like some whisky; some tastes like someone soaked an oak branch in paint stripper. Seriously though, it's an acquired taste that some people never acquire.

16. - Top - End - #1336

I am forced to conclude that sparkling white wine is awful
    It kind of is. I'm more of a rum pony myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Pie View Post
    D'aww, that is the most adorable tree topper ever! I love it!

ZING!
    *continues drinking his rum in defiance of British customs, as is tradition for America*
    Spoiler
    Show

the other two taste like cough syrup
    Cough syrup of the late 1800s was generally 10% or more comprised of hard liquor, so there's a reason why the two share similar tastes. ;)
    Digo Dragon - Artist

17. - Top - End - #1337

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It kind of is. I'm more of a rum pony myself.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Have not hat rum.Family buys it o spike punch for holidays... but its always clear, which I find concerning.

Also, totally a big mac on the favorite princess board.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-01-02 at 03:47 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Bugbear in the Playground

Have not hat rum.Family buys it o spike punch for holidays... but its always clear, which I find concerning.

White rum is fine, in mixed drinks at least. The colour in dark rum generally comes from being aged in oak barrels (or in stainless steel with oak shavings) which also adds tannins and other flavour complexity to the rum. For a lot of mixed drinks, you don't want the tannin. Most rums have sugar added after distillation, and spiced rums may have other flavours as well. Some even have gunpowder added, possibly as a marketing gimmick, and that saltpetre really burns.

The favourite rum that I've tried was "Pyrat XO" IIRC, served in a brandy glass with a few drops of lime juice and sipped slowly.
    Last edited by Excession; 2018-01-02 at 04:38 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Titan in the Playground

I can count on the fingers of one claw attack how many times I've imbibed alcohol in my life (it's zero since Undeath) and at least one of those was without my knowledge.

(To be fair, it was Mum and is was brandy or something slipped into my lemsip, because I was dreadfully struggling with my chest at the time. I think that might have been the night I was awake at, like, four in the morning because of the coughing and we watched the first episode of Supersense (nature documentary) which had been previously recorded on video.)

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Troll in the Playground

I myself prefer rum or vodka, or a very specific kind of whisky. Just rum by itself is good, and I do enjoy quite a few mixed drinks with either rum or vodka in them.

As for the whisky, I love doing shots of Fireball, a cinnamon-spiced whisky. It's so good!
    Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

dont like Fireball straight up...good with cola though

most beers i like are hard to come by in this area(even in this age of global distribution)
    and we are not talking obscure micro craft brews:
    Miller Genuine Draft(EVERYWHERE in the 90's, now you almost have to special order it)
    Molson Ice
    Sapporo(pretty much only get it when i go eat japanese)

but this is a probably a good thing since i have a psychological makeup that lends itself toward addiction.. i just channel that into more harmless stuff than booze/gambling like gaming/food
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ogre in the Playground

I never liked beer or any kind of strong alcohol. If it tastes bad, there's no point in putting it in my mouth. Mixed drinks, fine. I only really drink wine coolers, since they basically just taste like a fruit punch type drink. Except now, I can't drink any alcohol anymore since it messes with my medication.

Here's to another lousy year
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-01-03 at 05:59 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1343

Coconut flavored rum is clear, which is what I use to make coquito (one of my favorite mixed drinks of all time). Essentially the Puerto Rican answer to Egg Nog, only a billion times better in my opinion. :D

Search for Princess Big Mac yielded a ponythreader art.
    Spoiler
    Show

and at least one of those was without my knowledge.
    They did that to Michael J Fox in the Back to the Future movie. Thought he was drinking water.

I myself prefer rum or vodka, or a very specific kind of whisky.

As for the whisky, I love doing shots of Fireball, a cinnamon-spiced whisky. It's so good!
    As I'm a rum kind of pony, my brother prefers vodka. Screwdrivers are pretty simple, but quite refreshing on a warm night.

Never tried a fireball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Here's to another lousy year
    I'm gonna lure 2018 into a false sense of security and get the drop on it first.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2018-01-03 at 11:25 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Ettin in the Playground

For me I had Gin and Lemonade mix like any gin-mixers for this year.
    Blue Moon for beer.
    I tried Brandy and turned out to be not what I expected. Mostly just sipping rubbing alcohol while sniffing perfumes.
    P.S.- Also anyone happened to see a Pony Banner for Hasbro in Toys That Made Us on Netflix?
    Last edited by t209; 2018-01-03 at 03:40 PM.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Titan in the Playground

Pahahahahahaha!

Nowt quite so entertaining as an immortal reoccuring Beastman enemy who always gets up in the exact spot where your three armies are to be farmed for XP!

The patience of Elves, eh?

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Titan in the Playground

ZING!

And I think therein lies the problem. They made no effort to educate people who had never picked up a Total War game before.

I mean, REALLY. The Spacebar menu thing is probably the single most important damn control in the game and, if that was mentioned at all, it was in passing only. And NOTHING was said about all the formation commands, especially the important Alt ones... Nvermind the Shift-drag path path that's y'know, pretty much vital for functional flanking!

So I watched pretty much all of Party Elite's 40-odd videos today (so about 2-3 hour's worth or something) and I now have SOME idea of how to play the damn game passably.

Notably, the first battle I fought was a supposedly auto-resolve unwinnable against the last fragments of Norsca against a basic garrision. Which I actually WON.

So, a likely candiate for Bleakbane's Eventual First Playthrough of TWW2, then...

I abandoned my Empire game at the point that only Brettonia, the Dwarves (both my allies), the Wood Elves (who they were at war with - technically I was, but neither of us had actually ever sent any forces to each other) the Border Princes left alive on the map.

I have started the special Wood Elf mini-campaign, now having added an extra skill points mod to the mix (now that I know how skills work properly-like!) That started with a crazy-early attack of enemy Beastmen (seriously, like three stacks, two at once, 21 turns in on Easy), the only way in which I could win against was to auto-resolve the first battle and then actually fight the battles properly. And yeah, the muderous arrow barrages are pretty much what I was hoping they would be and what they were not with the Empire...!
    I do love pulling unwinnable battles off. Craziest one had to be three skaven armies vs my town plus a single army. About 4800 rats to my 1800 lizards. There were so many opponents I actually hit the unit cap, which actually won me the fight. Only 40 enemy units could be on the map at once, but still it was a long fight. In the end I ran out of ammo and magic, and only 8 guys in the town garrison survived the fight. My reinforcement army took massive casualties (well over 50%). And you know it's a desperate fight when you've got a fat toad (Slann Mage Priests are basically the weird love child of Jabba the hut and Yoda) resorting to poking at people with a stick.

On that note, I'm surprised you went with the Empire first. Dwarfs are certainly easier, and I thought Vampire Counts would be more wait, just reread and caught the vampire part. I think you can play as Nagash though who is just a really strong Lich.

Anyways, finished my game up. The High Elves finally pushed me out of Utheran, through I disrupted their ritual twice (so that's 20+ turns of hanging around their island burning their stuff down.) I think I ended up killing something like 8 High Elf armies in that whole mini-campaign. I never did manage to burn the capital to the ground though. If I tried (and I did try), it would result in one of said armies showing up and killing my army. In the end, my guys pulled out, fighting one final naval battle (which left my army in tatters, but victorious) as they left.

But yeah, the final push was really easy. Just start up the final ritual, go on the defensive, defeat the spawning armies (which respawn after 10 turns), prevent anyone from conquering one of three super cities, and then do the dead easy final fight.

I have had wine. I have had vodka. I have had whiskey.

Wine tastes like someone pissed in spoiled grape juice, the other two taste like cough syrup, and my mouth was numb for half an hour after the whiskey.
    Agreed about Wine. I also can't stand Beer. I love whiskey, and all hard liquor though. Well, I say love, but I have a drink maybe once a month, even when it's available. I like the taste, but don't like the effects.

To spike punch? Gross, they should use Vodka for that. Rum is for eggnog and cola. Dr. Pepper and Kraken is mouthwatering.

Also, I don't like clear rum as much.

(it's zero since Undeath)
    Well yeah. I know you still have your sense of taste but most people drink it for the effects, and I imagine that's non-existent now.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Ettin in the Playground

Agreed about Wine. I also can't stand Beer. I love whiskey, and all hard liquor though. Well, I say love, but I have a drink maybe once a month, even when it's available. I like the taste, but don't like the effects.
    It's reverse between you and me. I prefer beer but can't hold hard liquor.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Titan in the Playground

I do love pulling unwinnable battles off. Craziest one had to be three skaven armies vs my town plus a single army. About 4800 rats to my 1800 lizards. There were so many opponents I actually hit the unit cap, which actually won me the fight. Only 40 enemy units could be on the map at once, but still it was a long fight. In the end I ran out of ammo and magic, and only 8 guys in the town garrison survived the fight. My reinforcement army took massive casualties (well over 50%). And you know it's a desperate fight when you've got a fat toad (Slann Mage Priests are basically the weird love child of Jabba the hut and Yoda) resorting to poking at people with a stick.
    Ooh, nasty.

I just finished my Wood Elf mini campaign (not THAT mini, really). Turns out, by the time you've got a large chunk of the map filled with them that sacrifiical grounds (and everyone had more skill points) and you focus ranged, you CAN field an army of nowt but ranged guys. Hell, I actually used loads of vanguard troops and most of the time, they did great.

Even with elite (level 6-9) troops, though, the last battle was a bit touch and go. I lost my dragon and one of my sisters of the thorn units (and you KNOW with it being me, loss of an important, high-level unit is something that normally would indite a reload and try again), but I managed to kill whathisface before I entirely ran out of ammo. But we was a bit banged up.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer
    On that note, I'm surprised you went with the Empire first. Dwarfs are certainly easier, and I thought Vampire Counts would be more wait, just reread and caught the vampire part. I think you can play as Nagash though who is just a really strong Lich.
    Pretty much, yeah. I nearly started with the Vampies, but upon discovering Heinrich (star of "getting murdered by the PCs in Revenge of the Lichemaster and being the only module I've ever run twice") Kemmler didn't have an intro - and neither did the Wood Elves, I don't think - I threw up my hands and said "fine, we'll do the boring basic guys first!"

Also, when I start my VC game, I WILL be modding in skeleton archers and a screaming skull catapult from the workshop. Because dammit, Warhammer Undead before they split it out into the (in my opinion, far lesser) Vampire Counts and Tomb Kings can largely be blamed for me being what I am today. My ascent to Lichedom an reasonably said to have started on evening at the Rolls Club when I was about ten or eleven and they were going to to a Warhammer fantasy demo game at the Worlds - Undead verses Orcs - and they gave me a unit of skeletons to command. And the rest, as they say, is history.

(The first time I built a model army for the Aotrs army, it was a Warhammer one (in 3rd edition and later 4th, both modified/hybridised1) - at 15mm of course. (No, the only 25/28mm Aotrs army I have is the modern one as opposed to the histroical one.) The 15mm army saw most common and eventual use for DBM (our rather, our DBM-H)), but the original was designed considering Warhammer, right down to the basing of the figures individually.)

So I'll be undamned if I'm not going to have a proper, circa Warhammer Armies Undead army, led by Kemmler! (Hell, they even a screaming skull IN Revenge of the Lichemaster!)

1Because you KNOW I would never leave a set of rules alone, and dissatisfied with how the Warhammer Undead worked, eventually I rebuilt them from near-scratch using the profile PV from 40K Rogue Trader to be far more like what they should have been. Rules are rules, not a game in and of themselves, and in very few instances will they be used by Bleakbane for only a specified setting or their original intent exlcusively...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2018-01-04 at 07:22 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1349

I like the taste, but don't like the effects.
    I like the effects of alcohol. It's the aftereffects I dislike. ;)
    Lots of water, only real way to fight it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    I like the effects of alcohol. It's the aftereffects I dislike. ;)
    Lots of water, only real way to fight it.

Spoiler
    Show
    I actually have never had a hangover. I don't drink often, but even if I get totally ****faced, I'm fine in the morning. I know that I have no way of proving it, but it's totally true.
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.