Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

eek S.E.U. VI: Twinkle little star - Opening post: 7

S.E.U. VI: Twinkle little star...

Horrors (Werewolves)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Like in the last game none of the horrors will start knowing each other, every night one of them will be able to use one type of night kill, they will take turns with this.

Horror: These creatures have been nicknamed "Horror" of the crew on board Medusa II because of the feeling they cause in all who encounter them. Horrors can become exact copies of almost every other type of living matter they encounter, including humans. Whatever they are some experiment gone wrong or an unknown alien species remains to be seen, but they do seem to intend to exterminate all still living humans on Medusa II.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Horrors can once it’s their turn to use a night-kill be able to choose between the following types of night kills:

Disappearance: The horror makes one player disappear into the night. While the details about this is better left unmentioned this kill is not be revealed until the end of the next night. The player fallen victim for this is not in any way allowed to tell the other player about this or post in the thread until its revealed that she/he is indeed dead. Like Mafia abduction.

Slaughter: The horror mercifully finishes off the human as messy as possible to start panic among the survivors. Direct kill.

Merge: The horror merges with another player and "becomes" the selected player. Unless the player the horror selected is a S.E.U. Agent/Commander that player will be transformed into a horror and gain all their abilities and victory conditions. The original horror will die when it has "merged" with the other player.

If the horror uses any of these kills on another horror they will instead learn of each other. Horrors that know of each other can switch their kill turns if the horror whose turn it is PM's the narrator with this intention.

A horror that is a part of a commando group can if it wants “disturb” the actions of that group. This is done by messaging the narrator during the same night as the horror is in a commando group. The horrors all scries as Horrors (Werewolves).

The horrors win once their numbers are equal or greater than the non-horrors.

The S.E.U. (Team Villager)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Medusa II Personal (Villager): You come from differenty walks of life, all different stories to tell how you got here. Now your about to be ended by an unknown alien creatures that can assimilate DNA and RNA to become perfect copies of the ones they kill. Scries as Medusa II Personal (Villager).

Medusa II Intern (Fail): You have been granted a great internship on board Medusa II by one of your relatives. And your sure surviving an encounter with shape shifting aliens will look great on the resume... If you are a part of a commando group you will as always, screw it up unless the S.E.U. Commander is also a part of that group. You believe you are a normal villager. Scries as Intern (Fail).

S.E.U. Officer (Agent): You are a part of S.E.U. or Space Emergency Unit and have along with your colleges followed a distress call from Medusa II only to find most of the crew dead and the rest infected with a strange alien life form. You must save the survivors and eradicate the horrors living among you. If you are a part of a commando group whose actions is “disturbed” you will learn of that. If a horror tries to merge with you, you will die instead. Scries as S.E.U. Officer (Agent).

S.E.U. Veteran (Commander): You are the most experienced officer in the squad. If you are in a commando group that group can’t be disturbed and if someone tries to, you will learn of it. If a horror tries to merge with you, you will die instead. Scries as S.E.U. Veteran (Commander).

The S.E.U. and the crew of Medusa II will win the game once all horrors have been eradicated.

Commando Groups
    Spoiler
    Show
    Three players of any type of roles can during a night form a "commando group" by sending a PM with all their names to the narrator (every player in the commando group must be willing to join).
    A player can only be in one commando group at once every night, otherwise all the action taken by every group except the first the player was a part of will fail.

A commando group can perform one of the following actions during a night:

Investigate: Will reveal the role of a selected player to everyone in the commando group. If this action is disturbed it will come back with an incorrect result. If it is disturbed by a horror, the horror gets the choice to either learn the genuine role or choose the incorrect result (which is otherwise random).

Protect: Will protect a selected player from all the horrors night kills and night actions during that night. If this action is disturbed, nothing will happen instead.

Surveillance: If this commando action targets a horror, that horror will be unable to use any night kills, night actions or disturb commando groups during that night. If this action is disturbed nothing will happen instead.

They can't use any of these actions on a member in their own commando group.

Because the time it might take to form commando groups the nights in this game will be 48 hours long.

Additional Rules:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The game will start with four horrors, four interns, and four S.E.U. Officers (S.E.U. Veteran + 3 Officers).

If a night kill does not happen, the narration will not indicate why. It could be that the horror did not send in a kill, that the horror was voided, that the target was baned, that someone was abducted, or that two horrors learned of each other.

Helgraf's scry interference rule is in effect.

Day/Night phases may last longer than 48 hours due to the narrators busy real life. Changing of votes or night actions can continue up until the moment when the 'Day/Night ends' post goes up.

Autolynches will occur if you miss two consecutive days of voting.

Player List
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Banjo1985
    2. Dirk Kris
    3. Dr. Bath
    4. Eaglewiz
    5. Selrahc
    6. Trixie
    7. Uncle Festy

The Morgue
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Night Surgeon - Villager/Lynched day 1
    2. Wolfbane - Agent/Abducted night 1
    3. Irbis - Fail/Lynched day 3
    4. happyturtle - Horror/Merged night 3
    5. Murska - Horror/Lynched day 4
    6. Fleeing Coward - Villager/Killed night 4
    7. Aemoh - Horror/Lynched day 5
    8. The Bookworm - Villager/Lynched day 6
    9. TehSheen - Fail/Abducted night 5
    10. Opeth_Freak - Fail/Lynched day 7
    11. Geesi - Villager/Killed night 7
    12. Darkcomet - Commander/Abducted night 6
    13. Zar Peter - Horror/Lynched day 8
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-11-06 at 06:04 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: S.E.U. VI: Twinkle little star : Game Thread

Ugh. Who turned up the gravity?

Cady Temple stumbled out of bed, and with eyes closed tightly against the glaring lights in the corridor, made her way along the oft-travelled path between her quarters and the infirmary. Stuffing her hand into one of the autodoc's apertures, she waited while it took a blood sample, analyzed the various self-inflicted poisons, and injected a hangover cure.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

[stabs thread and wonders how someone is supposed to play without a role]
    Above Us Only Sky

4. - Top - End - #4

Quote Originally Posted by Irbis View Post
    [stabs thread and wonders how someone is supposed to play without a role]
    ((Hey, the game isn't officially started yet.
    I need to write up the starting narration, then you will get your role.))

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok, but only if you'll wait until Trixie finishes with Fate
    Above Us Only Sky

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

No, you traitor, until you'll finish Fate.

It's not like you did much, after all
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

7. - Top - End - #7

Default Re: S.E.U. VI: Twinkle little star

“There you are…
    Caught’ a…
    Security log, number 09875, Mir San Mining Colony
    This is Andrew Warner, Mir San Security officer… you are ****ed. If you are at Mir Sar, you are already as good as dead. If you can see this from the safety of a space ship, then order this place exterminated, stay away from this place, I’m serious… you can die down here. The best you can do is to save humanity from the same fate…”

-Transmission Ended-

The screen went back to S.E.U.’s blue logotype. The men and woman around it moved uncomfortable in their seats, this was not good.

“So, as you can see.” The Major started, “We are dealing with something serious here. I don’t know what or why, but apparently whatever that affected Mir San is now affecting Medusa II and we are the only ones nearby…”

“Okay, so where is the meeting point then? We are wasting valuable time here…” One of the officers, Julia interrupted.

The Major frowned “I wasn’t done speaking Julia, the ship is still in orbit around the planet, and it has no external or internal damages according to the scanners, but communications is down, all we have is this transmission from the colony and a short distress call from Medusa.”

“I have never heard of a total communication black-out before.”

“That’s because you haven’t been around a lot Hamo.” Julia reprimanded

He pauses to let it sink in “So our primary mission is to evacuate all healthy personal on board Medusa II, if this infection is as dangerous as they claim it is, we can’t afford to take anyone infected on board, we have no cure for whatever this is so we have to leave all infected personal there to not start an infection onboard out ship too, is that understood?”

The officers around the table nodded in agreement. “We will send in Anubis with a small number of officers first to fix the communication and make them open their shields. Julia, you have been nagging me about this mission ever since we left Eve Prime, select your squad and report back to me once you have lowered the shields.”

“Affirmative, thanks Major.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anubis left Reaper I quietly, scoring through the cobalt rich orbital debris floating around in Stalit’s orbit

“Wow… its huge, Mat wasn’t kidding.”

“It’s a mining ship Julia and according to the prospectors report, this place is a literal gold mine, remember Bast? That was a mining ship for a poor area, now this is the real deal.”

As Medusa came more into view Stuart hailed Reaper I back, “Major? We got visual contact with Medusa II.”

“Why is it all dark? I don’t see any lights.” Julia wondered.

“It most likely has something to do with the infection; Sal, bring us in.”

Anubis passes Medusas slipped pass Medusas magnetic shield and landed in the docking bay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“The whole ship is in quarantine mode, no wonder all the lights are out… but where the heck is everyone?”

“I don’t know, but I can’t access anything from here, everything is on the other side of the quarantine!”

Stuart and Julia were interrupted by Sal that was leading a rugged band personal, arguing by a man in a dirty white lab coat. The others seemed to remain at a healthy distance away from him, looking at them with a blank expression.

“You got to listen to me god dammit! They are infected ones, you need to kill them! Kill them all!”

“Calm down, okay? We are going to test them for infection and then ship you out, no one will be killed.”

Stuart sighted, communication was the hardest part of the job. “Yes, just calm down and you will be out of here. Once we have tested you and the others, there won’t be-“

“They are monsters, don’t you see?” The man in the white coat was clearly suffering from stress and Julia started to prepare herself of taking him down if necessary.

“No guns or bullets will help... The only reason they aren’t taking over us all is since they are few... yes, too few… just hiding and waiting until we let out guards down.”

“You should stay down, okay? We are from S.E.U. and we will soon have things under control here.”

Sals grabbed the lab guy and lead him towards Anubis, still shouting about monsters.

Stuart turned to the other survivors “So what was he shouting about? What is going on here?”

The survivors looked at each other, most likely a bit nervous due Stuart’s full body armor that was more necessary to protect him from whatever infection that was on board Medusa then any bullets.

Finally one of the men spoke up, “I’m Jim Crowley, I have no idea who all these other people are, but I think I speak to all of them when I say this, we want to get out of here. I’ll tell you anything you want once I’m out of here.”

“I’m sorry, but we are under orders to make sure each one of you is not infected before I let you leave.”

It was about this time Julia decided to take command, “Yes, so Stuart here is going to test you Jim before we let you get on the ship while I ask the others some questions, okay?”

Jim suddenly looked nervous “Uh, I’m quite sure I’m healthy, you better test someone else first. I’m feeling fine.” This statement did for some reason cause the other civilians to recoil from him.

“Oh god, he’s one of them!” A woman in the crowd screamed.

“What?” Stuart and Julia looked confused at Jim whose features suddenly started to shift. His hands turned into spikes, his head burst open into maw.

Julia and Stuart quickly opened fire against the creature, which seemed to take the bullets as water being thrown at it.

They backed away, but the creature threw itself at Stuart. “Back off! Back off!” Julia shouted and fired away another set of lead bullets against the creature, even thought she knew it was hopeless.

Stuart fell to the ground, the creature ripping holes in his body armor with its spiked hands.

Julia panicked, she had no idea what to do, in the corner of her eye she saw Sal running towards them along with the lab guy that still was shouting, “Fire, use fire!”

Sal seemed to have intended to follow the lab guy’s advice as he had strapped a D76 “Gizmo” Flamethrower on his back. Sal carefully aimed it at the creature while Julia helplessly watched the creature tear Stuart apart.

A burst of flame changed its priorities however, with a chilling scream it started to waves its spied hands wildly in the air as trying to put out the flames with its own hands. Sal fired off another burst which seemed to kill the creature for real. Its burning shape collapsed next to Stuart’s torn body.

“Now burn him too.” The lab guy seemed to command Sal, pointing at Stuart’s body. “I’m the one that is giving orders here.” Julia sneered at him as she checked Stuart’s pulse, he was dead. She closed her eyes for a moment, muttering a quiet prayer.

“He won’t be dead for long…” Julia could hear the scientist say in the background. She opened her eyes and turned her head towards him, “What do you mean?” She said trying to remain level headed.

“He’s infected, he will become one of those creatures soon enough.”

Beside him, Sal just shrugged. Julia looked at the scientist coldly and then back at Stuart; there were slimy substance in his wounds. She rose from the ground, took a last look at Stuart before she ordered the inevitable “Burn him.”

Sal nodded “Rodger.” And as soon she had stepped behind him, she could hear the D76 send out yet another burst of flames that quickly consumed Stuart’s body.

She looked up the scientist, “Now you will tell me exactly what is going on here…”

Spoiler
    Show
    The game starts.

The game starts with a day that will last for about 48 hours.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-10-05 at 11:40 AM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: S.E.U. VI: Twinkle little star - Opening post: 7

"Holy crap...So that's what we're dealing with here." Private Sheen sat down after watching the monstrous transformation of the man. Shocked, he began griping his silenced pistol very firmly, and looked down at the others in here, in this same predicament. He nodded at Murska and began to practice shooting at the various empty crates, careful not to hit anybody.
    The most awesome avatar ever by the amazing Dashwood!
    Awards
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles!
    Pokemon Trainer:1
    Wolf:2
    Horde Seer:1
    Mason:5
    Fool:1
    Villager:5
    Total Games:15

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

((Okay, so I don't think I have the PM box space to coordinate both this game and SEU 5... anyone else? I could assist if needed, but I'm at 93 right now...))

"I very much don't want to face something like that without a weapon capable of hurting it. Someone please give us flamethrowers too!" Private Murska was looking at the thing, disgusted.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Halfling in the Playground

"Ah, don't worry about it Murska. We've got grenades, remember? Well, I've only got one. I've only been in the S.E.U. for about a month or two, I should be lucky I'm a good shot. Even these THINGS can't handle a couple of headshots, am I right my man?"

((So, who wants to join me in a Commando Group? I'll watch your back with my assault rifle. ))
    The most awesome avatar ever by the amazing Dashwood!
    Awards
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles!
    Pokemon Trainer:1
    Wolf:2
    Horde Seer:1
    Mason:5
    Fool:1
    Villager:5
    Total Games:15

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Cady Temple emerged from the infirmary feeling bright and chipper after her hangover cure. "Hey, is the air recycler malfunctioning or something? Something smells... terrible...."

She stared at the smoking bodies. "Holy gazebo....."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

"Doesn't look like bullets do anything. God..."

((As in previous SEU games, I think the best strategy is to have someone organize everyone in the game into groups, who share their information the following day.))
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Sgt. Noel Trekandus puts a fresh clip into his assault rifle. "Listen up, Privates. We have a job to do, and we will do it. I don't want to hear any complaining about the gear the SEU decided that you had earned. If it were up to me, you'd be given toothpicks." He pats his assault rifle. "These, are reserved for real soldiers. Now..." he says as he looks them over "...you puny little excuses for privates, shut up, safety off, and be ready to defend yourselves, or so help me, I will dock your pay for the next thirty years of your term. Is that understood?!?"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

"Considering what you so nicely referred to as being 'reserved for real soldiers' did less against that thing than toothpicks would have, since at least toothpicks would've burnt..."
    Last edited by Murska; 2009-10-04 at 09:38 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground

*day 1 random point at The Bookworm*
    Last edited by Aemoh; 2009-10-04 at 11:15 PM.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

The Sergeant whaps Pvt. Murska over the head. "Listen up, Private, I'm only going to say this once. First, you will address me by my rank or by sir. Second, with as much money and training that was put into you, you should be able to kill anything with a dull butterknife, let alone your rifle." He glares at the Private. "Do I make myself clear, Private?"
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2009-10-04 at 11:39 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes sir, of course sir. I'm sure with I could kill a creature like that with a toothpick very effectively, sir! Or at least more effectively than you with that gun..."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Sgt. Trekandus ignores the whispered remark(after all, a Sergeant isn't supposed to be liked) and moves down the line. "Weapon check!"
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2009-10-04 at 11:39 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Wolfbane, for extreme aggressiveness towards new recruits.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    ((Okay, so I don't think I have the PM box space to coordinate both this game and SEU 5... anyone else? I could assist if needed, but I'm at 93 right now...))
    I can! I would like to try!

Pretty please?
    Above Us Only Sky

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Adam Swann wakes up in sleeping quarters and looks out into the darker corners of the room. It was the shadows you had to watch out for in his experience...quite often the shadows had teeth. He had a daily reminder of that each time he smiled or looke din the mirror. Once he had been a handsome young mechanic on a mining ship, now half his face was a mutilated red weal of painful scar tissue.

"Hey you, the Night Surgeon...think you could fix me up?"

He hadn't lost his sense of humour, that was one thing at least.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Pfffft, coward. I was, at the same time, narrator in two games, in actively discussing group of players in four others, and a villager recently.

Yup, sometimes my PM box filled, but I sucked it up like a man and pressed forward!
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

((Aemoh, day one random.))

After staring for a few minutes, Cady went directly to the autokitchen dispenser on the wall and dialed a whiskey.

Not Available. the display read.

"What the... what do you mean 'not available'?!" She angrily pushed the button for more information.

Recreational substances are not available during a state of emergency.

"Gah! How the hell am I supposed to function in a state of emergency sober?!"
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2009-10-05 at 07:27 AM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

24. - Top - End - #24
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Sgt. Trekandus ignores the whispered remark(after all, a Sergeant isn't supposed to be liked) and moves down the line. "Weapon check!"
    A pretty blonde corporal slinks out of the sergeant's sleeping quarters, hoping no one notices her as she straightens her uniform. Mary Catherine McGonnigle tucks her locks under her cap and takes her place in line with the others, her eyes flicking to her commanding officer - and new bunkmate - as he brings things to order.

((TehSheen))
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

The Sergeant stops in front of Corporal McGonnigle. "Corporal, I'll say this once, so listen. The next time I find you drunk, I don't care if you were off duty, I will not be kind enough to let you sleep it off." He looks down the line. "Each of you has one freebie." He smirks at McGonnigle. "You already spent yours."

He turns to move on, but stops. "Troops, one other thing, if you are drunk, and I do let you sleep it off, try to make sure you don't hit on me. My wife will kill you and me." As proof, he holds up a hand with a wedding band on it.

((Sorry Dirk, but I don't plan on this guy being eviscerated in bed. ))
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2009-10-05 at 08:31 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Cady suppressed a snicker as she watched the Sergeant dressing down his underlings. Thank Gazebo that she was an apprentice metallurgist, and not in the military chain of command.

((@^ Why not? You seemed to enjoy it last time. ))
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2009-10-05 at 08:56 AM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

((@^ Why not? You seemed to enjoy it last time. ))
    ((You know that spots reserved only for you.

Dirk for trying to make the Sergeant cheat on his wife. ))

28. - Top - End - #28

Sal glanced at the other agents, moral was not normally issue among the officers, but this, this was different. The stench of the two burned corpses could still quite clearly be noticed, even with the hundreds gallons of ship fuel in the docking bay.

Stuart had been one of their top agent, he had even worked on one of these type of ships before, he knew the layout. Julia, while very ambitious was sometimes a bit too eager, too quick to act, but otherwise a very capable officer in almost every other way.

He sighted as he closed the comm on Anubis, the major had not been very happy with the news of Stuarts death either, while agents were lost, it was more of the way it had been lost this time. This infection seemed to be much more then just that, it was completely unknown to all of them and that fact was creeping everyone out. Man feared the unknown.

There was other news as well, a small comm ship had left FTL-speed near Reaper shortly after they had left, the yearly mail had come early this year.
    The data had been automatically transfered to Anubis so now he stood with the messages of well-wishes of relatives, life-partners and friends.

Crap, can't they tell everyone this after the mission?

They needed to stay focused on the presence, whatever officer that had transfered the mails needed a reminder of how they worked, especially at a mission like this.

He glanced over the mail once again, he was going to give the other officers a choice, he trusted that they would be able to make the call if they wanted to read the mail now or after the mission and besides, they could use a moral boost right now.

But as he checked up the messages again there was one that stood out, and as Sal read it, he understood just why the mail had come early and why it had been transfered over to Anubis.

Must all have been in the same file... damn amateurs

He sighted and took the date fragment. He hadn't read any protocols that said how you would deal with situations like these, but then again, it seemed small compared to the current situation they were in so...

He activated the electronic lock on Anubis and took heavy steps towards the other officers.

"Sergeant?" He stepped up to Sgt. Trekandus that turned towards him, "Reaper just had a incoming comm scuttle and I'm supposed to give this to you." Sal handed him a small EIM (Electronic Instant Message), and as Trekandus activated it a holographic image of a man in a priest robe came into view and begun to speak, "We regret to inform you that Allyra Trekandus has passed away. On August 26th 2611 at 13:01 her car had collided with an oncoming truck. COD is determined to be massive head trauma. Death was instantanious. May Gazebo have mercy on her soul."

The gazebo vicar disappeared and the image of a well muscled middle-aged woman with long brown hair and a neat figure came into view.

Sal backed away "I'm so sorry Trekandus... I wish there was more to say, but I need to give the others the mail too... I hope you understand."

Sal turned and left.

Summary
    All S.E.U. agents and surviving personal on board have received letter from home. This is purely for RP.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Sergeant Noel Trekandus stops dead in his tracks as he hears the message. The assault rifle slips from his grip when it finishes. He slumps against the wall and quiet tears run from his eyes. After everything the troops will have been prepared for, this will likely be the scariest thing they will have ever seen.

He hits play on the message again.

"We regret to...
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2009-10-05 at 02:00 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

As usual, Cady was swamped with messages. José from Luna. Dennis from Plateau. Manish from Wunderland. Cady had a boy in every port, all friends-with-benefits who liked to party as much as she did.

She had just finished listening to a message from a Flatlander she remembered fondly who was nicknamed Elephant when she saw Sgt Trekandus reaction to his own mail. She had crossed Noel off the list of potential bedmates within minutes of their first meeting. His demeanour had convinced her that even if he were single, he wasn't her type.

But this... this was bad news. There wasn't a full time rector on Medusa II, but Cady had done some volunteer work at the Merciful Sanctuary of Grace when she was a teenager. Granted, it was mostly because she had a crush on the head pastor, but she hadn't totally slacked off in the training courses they'd provided for counsellors.

She approached the intimidating Sergeant a bit nervously. "Noel..? I mean, Sergeant Trekandus? Are you okay?"

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs