Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default St. Trinian's 2 WW

St. Trinian’s 2 WW
    by Tasroth
    based on the films St. Trinian’s and St. Trinian’s 2
    based on drawings by Ronald Searle

St. Trinian’s School for Young Ladies. Considered by some in the outside world to be a young offenders institution masquerading as a boarding school, considered by its pupils (and most of the staff) to be paradise. A haven of chaos for young anarchists, with none of those pesky school rules. Not even the ones like “Don’t make alcohol and explosives in the chemistry lab” or “No gambling during lessons.”

Some time back, a secret society infiltrated the school in an attempt to bring it in line with their concept of acceptable education. The girls of St. Trinian’s thoroughly repelled this attack. But it’s hardly in the nature of such organisations to give up. The Sorority of Order are back, and once again the loyal pupils of St. Trinian’s must defend their home.

Rules
    Spoiler
    Show
    Basic rules may be found here.
    Votes must be in red text. Vote changes must be indicated by striking through the previous vote.
    Day phases will be roughly 48 hours, Night phases roughly 24.
    The 25% rule does not apply in this game.
    Helgraf’s scry interference rule is being used in this game.
    Auto-lynches will occur after three consecutive days without pointing.

Roles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Side-Specific Roles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Loyal St. Trinians
    St. Trinian’s tends to breed loyalty en masse to a degree not found in any other school. The girls will fight fiercely to defend their home, though organisation has never been their strong point.

Annabelle Fritton: The head girl of St. Trinian’s, Annabelle is the niece of the headmistress. As such, she can ask her aunt to intercede, though she cannot do so too often for fear of appearing weak. Once every three days, she may PM the narrators (during the Day phase) to stop any lynch from occurring that day. Also, as an authority figure her point counts as three.

Tara and Tania – The Twins: Perhaps two of the most feared students of St. Trinian’s. Not bad going for a pair of 11-year-olds. They are quite capable of ensuring that someone doesn’t bother the school again. But that kind of work takes it out of a girl, so they can’t do it too often. Every other night they can remove a player from the game (Assassin). In addition they stick together at all times. If one of them is protected then both are, but if one of them is voided then they both are. If one of them is lynched or night killed, then both are removed from the game. However if they receive less than 25% of the lynch vote or less than 50% of the night kill vote, they take one of their attackers with them. The twins begin play knowing each other.

Loyal Girls: Loyal members of the school who don’t belong to a specific faction, St. Trinian’s girls tend to benefit from strength in numbers. For every three loyal girls pointing at the same target, that target receives an additional lynch vote.

A note for those who played last time: while the existence of secret roles, rules, etc is not usually revealed, it is worth stating that Kelly is not a role this time round. There is no Spy in the Sorority.

Sorority of Order
    A fanatical secret society dedicated to law and order, who are determined to bring down St. Trinian’s. Each night, every member of the Sorority can PM the narrator their vote for the night kill. The target with the most votes is killed. Members of the Sorority cannot be killed by this, though they are not informed why the kill failed. At the end of each night, every member of the Sorority is informed of how many people were present at the meeting, the total number of votes cast, and which player was targeted.

Sorority Leader: The ruthless leader of the Sorority, her name unknown even to them. She is included in a random faction (see below), though she does not have the associated abilities, and scries as a member of that faction. As an authority figure, her vote for the Sorority’s night kill counts as three. In addition, she can check her records each night to determine whether a player is a loyal St. Trinian or a member of the Sorority (though not their exact role). She begins play knowing the identity of another member of the Sorority. Each Day phase, she may PM the narrator two names to be passed to all the Sorority members, along with her reasons for doing so (role, suspicion, etc). She cannot include her own name or the name of the Sorority member she began the game in contact with. This ability is passed to a random Sorority member if she is killed (or she may nominate a successor prior to her death by PMing the narrator).

Sorority Members: Members of the Sorority who have infiltrated St. Trinian’s, all of them belong to one of the factions (see below), distributed randomly. 50% of them begin play knowing one other Sorority member. Each Day phase, any of them may PM the narrator a name to be passed to the Sorority leader, along with their reasons for doing so (role, suspicion, etc). This cannot be their name or the name of the Sorority member they began the game in contact with.

Factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    St. Trinian’s is home to some of the usual factions found in any school. The only difference is, here they’ve gotten really good at it. Unfortunately, the Sorority of Order have infiltrated the factions, placing their own people with similar talents in the school… or at least people who can fake it. All members of each faction begin play knowing each other.

Geeks: The masterminds behind the St. Trinian’s surveillance network, and generally the brains of the operation. They are at home with all forms of technology and anything involving numbers, and can make use of their computer skills to check on their fellow students. Every night each of them may check the personal file on one player and therefore discover their role (Seer). However, any Sorority members within the faction have managed to create better cover for themselves, and so scry as Loyal.

Emos: Or possibly Goths. Either way, they wear black, have lots of pale make-up, sometimes sleep in coffins, and have a death fixation. Since they can be quite creepy and tend to stay up all night, they can guard fellow students (or themselves) from harm. Every night each of them may choose one player to protect. That player cannot be killed during the night phase (Baner). In addition, Sorority members within the faction, following an oversight in their last attempt, can instead choose a target player and cancel out a single bane on that target.

Posh Totties: Rich, attractive, and thick as two short planks. If you want to hear about celebrities, fashion, and cute boys, these are the girls to talk to. If on the other hand you want an intelligent conversation, you may have to look elsewhere. Still, they are experts at being distracting (although they don’t always mean to). Every night each of them may target one player. That player is so distracted that they lose any night actions they were attempting (Voider).

Rude Girls: All bad attitude and bling, these girls would probably have dropped out of any other school. At St. Trinian’s though they get left alone, and they have their uses. When one of them is targeted by pointing or the night kill vote, the total number of votes against them is reduced by two. However, as the number of remaining players gets low, sheer determination can overcome this, and the vote may not be reduced.

Eco Freaks: Green and keen, the eco freaks are big on recycling, sustainable energy, and all the other big environmental issues. They also keep the school Tuck TNT shop. They are experts at making pretty much anything from whatever they can find lying around. Every night each of them may create one item (see below). If they wish, they may also attempt to pass it to a specific player with a 50% success rate. If this fails, or they choose not to, the item goes to a random player as normal. A single Eco Freak may not create the same item on two consecutive nights.

Special Rule: Group Enmity
    While St. Trinian’s is fairly united, there is inevitably some friction between all the different factions. And the Sorority members within those factions have to go along with it too to keep up appearances. Any player who claims to be a member of a faction in thread (truthfully or otherwise) may be subjected to penalties due to the arguing it provokes. These penalties are applied at random, and the possibilities are:

A) Receive an extra vote against them for every three members of the other factions pointing at them.
    B) Their lynch vote and the lynch vote of a random member of an opposed faction are both discounted.
    C) They are Voided, and there is a 50% chance that a random member of an opposed faction is also Voided.

Items
    Spoiler
    Show
    Each player may use up to two items each Night phase (Eco Freaks may use three). There is a 25% chance of losing each item currently held at the end of each Night phase. Items lost by one player or newly introduced into the game go to a random player at the end of each Night phase.

C4
    Some of the things the girls of St. Trinian’s have done have required explosives, and this is the one remaining block after the last time. This item does not need to be used. If the player carrying the C4 is killed, one of the people targeting them is blown up along with them (Beast).

Hooded Robe*
    Since all the members of the Sorority of Order attend their meetings in hooded robes to hide their identity, any loyal St. Trinian who gets hold of one can sneak in. Using this item allows a loyal St. Trinian to vote for the night kill for that night, and they receive all the same information the Sorority members do at the end of the night. The robe is automatically lost if it is used.

Trinski
    One of the twins’ biggest sources of income, they’ve gotten pretty good at making this vodka. Of course, early batches did have unfortunate side effects, such as bitter aftertaste, people going blind after two glasses, and one lady that died. If you can find a way of administering it to someone, they tend not to be particularly focused for a while. The target of this item loses any night action they may have (Void). A single bottle may only be used once.

Magic Mushrooms*
    Hallucinogenic mushrooms grown by the eco freaks, the effects they have on people are… interesting. The target of this item cannot post in the game thread during the following Day and Night phases. Any actions they can take (point, night kill vote, night actions) are used against a random target. If this is used on one of the twins, their assassin kill is simply voided; it cannot be used randomly (as the other twin is caring for her hallucinating sister). A single portion of mushrooms may only be used once.

Tuck TNT Shop Key*
    The school tuck shop (often known as the TNT shop) contains records of which students have what items, so anyone able to sneak in during the night can check them without anyone realising. A TNT shop key allows you to find out what items are held by another player.

Costume Box*
    The box contains a collection of costumes from school plays, “lost” property and garments sewn together from scraps. You can use it to disguise two players as each other. The next Day phase, all points against one of them count against the other and vice versa. Both targets are informed they have been disguised but not who as.

Lock Picks*
    Lock picks are fairly prevalent at St. Trinian’s, and most of the girls know how to use them. Therefore the fact that many of the students store possessions in locked boxes only makes it more difficult to steal them, not impossible. A set of lock picks allows you to steal all of another player’s items.

Escape Kit*
    This kit contains grappling hooks, energy-efficient super fuel for a getaway car, and all manner of other things useful for getting away in a hurry. You can use it yourself or lend it to someone else. The target cannot be lynched during the next Day phase (Day-Bane). The kit may only be successfully used once.

Hidden Camera
    The geeks have rigged up a whole network of cameras throughout the school, many of them in unusual places. And sometimes you can get hold of one which can be moved around. This allows you to watch a player to see if they perform any Night actions (including Sorority voting and Item use).

Virus Disk
    Another geek special, this CD contains a virus which you can use to temporarily alter your records. This allows you to choose which role you scry as to the Geeks (Disguise).

*These items may be created by the Eco Freaks

Players
    Spoiler
    Show
    Still Standing (9/32):
    C'nor
    Eternis
    Grue Bait
    Murska
    Qwaz
    TBFProgrammer
    The Grimmace
    usourselves&we
    Vanderscamp

Taken the Fall
    {table=head]Name|Role|Taken Out
    super dark33|Loyal/Emo|Lynched Day 1
    cd4|Beth the Emo (Loyal)|Killed Night 1
    Lex-Kat|Loyal Girl|Killed Night 1
    Ramsus|Loyal Girl|Lynched Day 2
    Hyozo|Sorority Leader|Lynched Day 3
    mangosta71|Annabelle|Beast Killed Day 3
    Gilthoniel|Loyal/Emo|Killed Night 3
    billtodamax|Loyal/Geek|Lynched Day 4
    BourgeoisJerry|Daisy the Eco Freak (Loyal)|Killed Night 4
    The Cyberwolf|Sorority/Geek|Lynched Day 5
    banjo1985|Harriet the Geek (Loyal)|Killed Night 5
    flabort|Loyal/Posh Totty|Lynched Day 6
    Rogue Nine|Tania|Killed Night 6
    The Zoat Ramsus|Tara|Auto-Killed Night 6
    Gray Mage|Sorority/Emo|Beast Killed Night 6
    GnomeGninjas|Sorority/Geek|Lynched Day 7
    52.5 Lemons|Loyal Girl|Auto-Lynched Day 7
    bladescape|Loyal/Eco Freak|Killed Night 7
    Internet Flea|Jess the Rude Girl (Loyal)|Lynched Day 8
    humson Lex-Kat|Loyal/Posh Totty|Killed Night 8
    Deathslayer7|Loyal Girl|Lynched Day 9
    Andre Fairchilde|Loyal Girl|Killed Night 9
    Penguinator|Loyal/Rude Girl|Killed Night 10
    [/table]
    Last edited by Tasroth; 2012-01-14 at 12:13 PM.
    What do you mean "Dungeon Master" isn't a proper job?

Thanks to Thufir for the avatar.

D&D Characters Past and Present:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Honest Man (3.5 LG human fighter), Princess Kailee (4e Good elf cleric), Elric (4e Good human paladin)
    Talia Dakashnit (3.5 CE human fighter), Gabriel Stryfe (d20 Modern fast hero), Tacin Willow (3.5 NG human fighter//bard)

GitP Blood Bowl Legacy League - Season 3 recruiting

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: St. Trinian's 2 WW - RECRUITING

in.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

In! I have been brooding over this loss more than any other.

Edit: Spelling.
    Last edited by Rogue Nine; 2011-11-18 at 02:11 PM.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Eh why not. IN.
    Despite everything, its still me.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Sounds interesting, I'll bite. wait, no, I mean I don't bite. Please don't lynch me. Besides, wolves are the one's that bite, not sorority members.
    The BareFoot Programmer

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Oh yeah. This one is back. I'm gonna play.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sounds fun. I'm in. And I'm also strangely excited for the roleplay...
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'd like to join this one.
    Last edited by Hyozo; 2011-11-18 at 03:35 PM.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

9. - Top - End - #9

K, I'll join.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

In, please!
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

11. - Top - End - #11
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oh pretty girls, and ugly girls,
    Taught to do so pretty twirls,
    Dance around so carefully,
    Twirl and dance so artfully,

But what is lurking over there?
    Sorority seeks to make us care,
    For discipline and other things,
    Responsibility and the horror it brings.

(in)
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

In.

(A recommendation; color code any role revelations you make. Someone got lynched in the last one because emo looked like eco.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    In.

(A recommendation; color code any role revelations you make. Someone got lynched in the last one because emo looked like eco.)
    Oh yes, I remember that.

Also, in.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

In please!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

OOG (Oh Our Gods)
    That sounds amazing, in.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Sounds exciting. I'm in.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

17. - Top - End - #17

OldWizardGuy

I will join this game, and I am glad that it is better balanced.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm back. And in, of course.

Generation 5
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your own signature and add one to the number. This is a social experiment.
    Degeneration 91
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Subscribed and watching, but...

I want to take a little time seeing who joins before I say "in".
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

Porquoi, Monsieur Flabort?
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

I'm in. I'll be back before it starts.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by flabort View Post
    Subscribed and watching, but...

I want to take a little time seeing who joins before I say "in".
    ...we aren't that nasty, are we?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

No, sorry. Wrong choice of words
    I meant I just wanted to look everything over a few more times. I'm just worried by the "all female" thing, and don't think I could roleplay very well. Wanted to see if it was expected to be high roleplay or low roleplay.

Give me a day or two, odds are I'll join. But even if I don't, I'll be following (and cheering?).

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm in. I want to be in a game where nothing weird happens like most of the other games I'm in at the moment.
    this signature is dedicated to Lamp, the best wizard gnome there ever was...
    (Epee avi by none other than myself)
    Random String of Numbers: 12 18 99 90
    Check out some of my photography here
    Read about a project I'm involved in dedicated to providing safe drinking water here
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nothing weird...you seen the set up here?

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

(Oh yeah, another recommendation; the Sorority should make sure they're talking to the Sorority, and not just other Emos/etcetera.
    That also happened last time, and it got the Devil lynchd Day 2.)
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Day 3 I think, but yeah, I was going to make it absolutely clear in the role PMs that the listed faction members may be on either side.
    What do you mean "Dungeon Master" isn't a proper job?

Thanks to Thufir for the avatar.

D&D Characters Past and Present:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Honest Man (3.5 LG human fighter), Princess Kailee (4e Good elf cleric), Elric (4e Good human paladin)
    Talia Dakashnit (3.5 CE human fighter), Gabriel Stryfe (d20 Modern fast hero), Tacin Willow (3.5 NG human fighter//bard)

GitP Blood Bowl Legacy League - Season 3 recruiting

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

I'll play. This looks awesome!
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, I got lynched in two of my games i'm in, and...

It looks like pretty well all the Matrix crowd is here. I know, that as their narrator, I'm going to get grudge-lyched in one game or another soon. May as well be the socially awkward "You're all girls" game.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by flabort View Post
    It looks like pretty well all the Matrix crowd is here. I know, that as their narrator, I'm going to get grudge-lyched in one game or another soon.
    Why's that? I don't think I've gotten killed for anything in Center.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.