New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [PitP] Ponythread: The Roleplaying

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Well, little filly, you seem to be...lost. You know you have powers, and that your rather special, but you just don't know what to do.

Simply cast a simple spell on me, and I will help you reach your full potental.
    Well... *shoots a tiny spark at the mouse* Is that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    *a pillar of fire decends from the sky, touching down infront of Terra*

Spoiler
    Show

GREETINGS, FELLOW PRINCESS OF THE ELEMENTS! I, PRINCESS PYRIA OF THE FIRE ELEMENTALS, DO HEREBY OFFER TO BE THY GUIDE IN THIS STRANGE LAND.
    AAAAAAAAAA! DON'T BURN ME! AAAAAAAAAA!
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Well, then, Tinsel, it's a pleasure. I can easily understand your reticence in your peoples' location; after all, I make it a policy not to distribute my own.

Looking at the electronic invoice, I have approximately 120 tons of steel and another 90 of tin on order, which should be available for pickup within a few days. I've mastered cold fusion, but I'll have to scratch-build an assembly line for multiple reactors. I'm assuming you need one reactor per soldier; would 200 be enough, or do you need more?

I have a small wing of airships which I can empty of their current payload, and use for simple transport. Each should be capable of carrying a load of 350 ponies, plus a crew of three. It won't be comfortable; these are, after all, utility carriers, meant to hold drones or bombs, not ponies. However, I can assign two to you, and figure out some way to link their command to your neural net.

I'm afraid that since the destruction of Canterlot, the government of Equestria has been amazingly absent. Which means... Ugh.

Regeln. I need your help.
    These quantities are more than satisfactory. Two carriers should be enough for transport. With regard to your query concerning the reactors, my answer is both no and yes. No, 200 would be far too few to power the entire army. However, the power sources are not so much required for the individual soldiers as they are the manufacturing plants and mining vehicles. Once those are operational, we will be able to adequately power the units.

More troubling than this is the state of the Equestrian government. If their own government cannot provide safety, then they will have to remain with me for longer than I anticipated. They will not be pleased.

I am not familiar with what they need to survive. Perhaps the leaderly one can be of assistance...
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

3. - Top - End - #33
    Firbolg in the Playground

Carelessness in the placement? YOU RIGGED THE WHOLE OF CANTERLOT TO EXPLODE, YOU LUNATIC!

I just can't get over the irony of Boffinspark calling somepony else a lunatic because they blew something up.

Ah, I was wondering when you'd show your rotting face, Silent Night. Now, PREPARE YOURSELF FOR FRIENDSHIP-POWERED ANNIHILATION!

Spoiler
    Show

[COLOR=”blue”]And big finish.[/COLOR]
    Spoiler
    Show

Geeeaa!

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post

Alas, no, but I have a simple spell that should be easy for you to caste. You don't even have to chant anything.

"Scraches a few wiggly seals and the phrase "Hic Est Tartara Vocare Lin, Ad Solve Tacita Noctium Anima, Preme Unus" into the dirt"

Simply move your horn over seals on the ground, and then channel magic through it. Your natural talents will do the rest, I assure you-

"Pyra appears"

Squeak? Squeak squeak squeak.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-09-27 at 06:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

4. - Top - End - #34

Carelessness in the placement? YOU RIGGED THE WHOLE OF CANTERLOT TO EXPLODE, YOU LUNATIC!
    I KNOW! Faust hang it all, I know. Do you really think I don't realize that? Do you think I don't care about the blood on my hooves? Did you hack my security cams to watch me have a private little mental Blue Screen of Death once I had finished my business with you twits? Do you know about the hours in therapy with Blunt? Do you even realize the deaths we caused? Maybe you don't care about the ponies who died in Canterlot, whether by your OFC or my thrice-blasted bombs, but I DO.

Calm down. Breathe.

Why do you think I've been so off-character for these past few months? My temperament could be called mercurial without a shade of inaccuracy. Why do you think I've been so adamant in destroying you, where before I was merely content to watch the world burn?

Why do you think I didn't push that button when I had the chance?

I've had enough violence, enough "acceptable collateral damage," enough haunting security footage of foals screaming in terror before the film abruptly stops. It stops here. I will use my gifts to help ponykind, not destroy it!

Now, the question is, are you going to help?

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    These quantities are more than satisfactory. Two carriers should be enough for transport. With regard to your query concerning the reactors, my answer is both no and yes. No, 200 would be far too few to power the entire army. However, the power sources are not so much required for the individual soldiers as they are the manufacturing plants and mining vehicles. Once those are operational, we will be able to adequately power the units.

More troubling than this is the state of the Equestrian government. If their own government cannot provide safety, then they will have to remain with me for longer than I anticipated. They will not be pleased.

I am not familiar with what they need to survive. Perhaps the leaderly one can be of assistance...
    *pant* *pant*
    I'm sorry you had to witness that. It's been there for a while.

I'm glad I can be of assistance. It's time I did something right in the world. While the government may be out of commission, I will do everything in my power to protect my people. If two carriers will be sufficient, that means you have around 700 ponies that need caring for. Blunt, find a food supplier and order enough food to support one thousand ponies for two weeks. Some tents would probably not be amiss, either.

One more thing: Start disassembling the bombs.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, then, Tinsel, it's a pleasure. I can easily understand your reticence in your peoples' location; after all, I make it a policy not to distribute my own.

Looking at the electronic invoice, I have approximately 120 tons of steel and another 90 of tin on order, which should be available for pickup within a few days. I've mastered cold fusion, but I'll have to scratch-build an assembly line for multiple reactors. I'm assuming you need one reactor per soldier; would 200 be enough, or do you need more?

I have a small wing of airships which I can empty of their current payload, and use for simple transport. Each should be capable of carrying a load of 350 ponies, plus a crew of three. It won't be comfortable; these are, after all, utility carriers, meant to hold drones or bombs, not ponies. However, I can assign two to you, and figure out some way to link their command to your neural net.

I'm afraid that since the destruction of Canterlot, the government of Equestria has been amazingly absent. Which means... Ugh.

Regeln. I need your help.
    Wonderful, the other explosion happy mad scientist needs my help now. *sigh* Alright, I know I'm going to regret asking this, but what exactly do you need from me?

WAIT, YOUNG PRINCESS OF THE EARTH, I MEAN YOU NO HARM! WHY DOES EVERYPONY IN THIS WORLD FLEE FROM ME?

Geeeaa!

Alas, no, but I have a simple spell that should be easy for you to caste. You don't even have to chant anything.

"Scraches a few wiggly seals and the phrase "Hic Est Tartara Vocare Lin, Ad Solve Tacita Noctium Anima, Preme Unus" into the dirt"

Simply move your horn over seals on the ground, and then channel magic through it. Your natural talents will do the rest, I assure you-

"Pyra appears"

AND AS FOR YOU...BURN IN RIGHTEOUS FIRE, UNDEAD MONSTER!
    Spoiler
    Show
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

6. - Top - End - #36

Wonderful, the other explosion happy mad scientist needs my help now. *sigh* Alright, I know I'm going to regret asking this, but what exactly do you need from me?
    Explosions and mad science will not solve our problems. We need our princesses back. You know where they are. Contact them for me, please.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-09-27 at 06:53 PM.
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

I KNOW! Faust hang it all, I know. Do you really think I don't realize that? Do you think I don't care about the blood on my hooves? Did you hack my security cams to watch me have a private little mental Blue Screen of Death once I had finished my business with you twits? Do you know about the hours in therapy with Blunt? Do you even realize the deaths we caused? Maybe you don't care about the ponies who died in Canterlot, whether by your OFC or my thrice-blasted bombs, but I DO.

Calm down. Breathe.

Why do you think I've been so off-character for these past few months? My temperament could be called mercurial without a shade of inaccuracy. Why do you think I've been so adamant in destroying you, where before I was merely content to watch the world burn?

Why do you think I didn't push that button when I had the chance?

I've had enough violence, enough "acceptable collateral damage," enough haunting security footage of foals screaming in terror before the film abruptly stops. It stops here. I will use my gifts to help ponykind, not destroy it!

Now, the question is, are you going to help?
    Don't you DARE call my devotion to Equestria into question! Every act of destruction I've performed has been to combat a greater evil. Do you think for a second I'd have fired on Canterlot were it not for the fact that Silent Night and his minions were holding a major meeting there? They call me a monster, call me a maniac, when I am all that stands between Equestria and an immortal undead menace. While you were wallowing in self-pity, I was the one who drove the greatest threat Equestria has faced since Discord himself into near extinction. It was my friendship-powered techonology that stopped Silent Night's madmare niece from turning the sun into a thing of darkness and destruction.

Call me a madstallion if you wish, denigrate my willingness to do what must be done if you have to, but NEVER question my dedication to the good of ponykind. I cannot, will not standby helplessly while darkness threatens to consume all I love, no matter what stopping it entails.

Explosions and mad science will not solve our problems. We need our princesses back. You know where they are. Contact them for me, please.
    I'll see what I can do, but I have a sinking feeling that Celestia's using the rebuilding of Canterlot as an excuse to take some time off. It wouldn't be the first time she did something like that I've moved the government to Mareami until the damage the changeling's caused is repaired my scaly plot.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Pyra appears"

*starts to have doubts*

Maybe I'll wait a bit on this.

WAIT, YOUNG PRINCESS OF THE EARTH, I MEAN YOU NO HARM! WHY DOES EVERYPONY IN THIS WORLD FLEE FROM ME?
    My poor ears... Could you stop yelling?

9. - Top - End - #39

AND AS FOR YOU...BURN IN RIGHTEOUS FIRE, UNDEAD MONSTER!
    Spoiler
    Show

Owowowowowowowowow!

*starts to have doubts*

Maybe I'll wait a bit on this.
    Gurgle...Please, little filly, do it for a little mouse who simply wishs to teach you about yourself. "pouts"
    Show

10. - Top - End - #40

Don't you DARE call my devotion to Equestria into question! Every act of destruction I've performed has been to combat a greater evil. Do you think for a second I'd have fired on Canterlot were it not for the fact that Silent Night and his minions were holding a major meeting there? They call me a monster, call me a maniac, when I am all that stands between Equestria and an immortal undead menace. While you were wallowing in self-pity, I was the one who drove the greatest threat Equestria has faced since Discord himself into near extinction. It was my friendship-powered techonology that stopped Silent Night's madmare niece from turning the sun into a thing of darkness and destruction.

Call me a madstallion if you wish, denigrate my willingness to do what must be done if you have to, but NEVER question my dedication to the good of ponykind. I cannot, will not standby helplessly while darkness threatens to consume all I love, no matter what stopping it entails.

...You actually believe that, don't you... You know the problem? You don't distinguish between Equestria and Equestrians. Sure, you're fighting for Equestria, making noble sacrifices, "saving us all." Fat lot of good it does for the ponies you kill.

Like this morning. That celebratory OFC bombardment? Ponies died, Boffinspark. They died because you needed to laugh.

That attack on Silent Night? Did it even scratch him? No, it did not. You shot at a mouse, with no regard for the filly two feet away from him. Ponies died.

Heck, your wife did more damage to him, with less collateral damage. Consider that next time.

So yes. You're a monster. More ponies have died at your hands than Silent Night has ever killed. And you know what? I'm a monster too. At least I have the courage to face up to what I've done, instead of constantly hiding behind others.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground

...History's repeating itself with different ponies.

Well, I can't argue with this. *tries out the seals*

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

So yes. You're a monster. More ponies have died at your hands than Silent Night has ever killed. And you know what? I'm a monster too. At least I have the courage to face up to what I've done, instead of constantly hiding behind others.

I don't want to interrupt this touching moment of personal growth and imminent rainbow explosion-ness, but I'm not entire sure that's such a safe statement. It's quite feasable that he has a higher kill-count than the Dreadmouse, but once you factor in those parts of his Cult that he was directly responsible for and the age involved, I wouldn't like to guess which of the two have caused the deaths of more ponies.

It's a fierce competition, that much is clear.
    What?

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

*pant* *pant*
    I'm sorry you had to witness that. It's been there for a while.

I'm glad I can be of assistance. It's time I did something right in the world. While the government may be out of commission, I will do everything in my power to protect my people. If two carriers will be sufficient, that means you have around 700 ponies that need caring for. Blunt, find a food supplier and order enough food to support one thousand ponies for two weeks. Some tents would probably not be amiss, either.

One more thing: Start disassembling the bombs.
    On the contrary, I am glad that I witnessed this. I am now reasonably certain that you are as committed to this cause as I am. Now I am not concerned about having to destroy you in the future.

14. - Top - End - #44

...History's repeating itself with different ponies.

Well, I can't argue with this. *tries out the seals*
    Oh, thank you little one.

"Burst of black light"
    Spoiler
    Show

Hello, this is your local representive of Fate. May I ask what you wish to do today?

Hello, I wish to make a few changes to my portfolio.

Oh, is that so...hmm, grew up in Stalliongrad, got lost in a ice cave, found a holy relic, a stamp showing clearance for a Greater Deity to obtain your soul, ect. A few note's stating the fact you need to exist a few generatons longer, some positive notes from some very big names in the buisness. Realy, you met up at a Cuthonic garden party? Wait, this last section is odd, it's in a different pen...

Indeed. Unlawful soul-binding to the form of a mouse. As you can see, my soul-stuff was misplaced, and a vandal ignored the fact it was owned by another entity and forced it/me unto the form of a cheese-eating rodent.

Quite the claim. Would you like to press charges?

No,no need in spreading the hate. However, may I get my original body back?

Are you sure? I mean, these records are sloppy, but it looks like you went through a rainbow of forms. My, this is the most convoluted fate portfolio I have ever seen about a single being. One of the sheets is a klein bottle . I dont even know how this was in the folder.

Yes, yes, I know. It was a running joke back in collage.

Is that it?

Indeed.

Well, grab it on your way out.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

"end burst, out comes the form of Silent Night"

Ahhahahahh! Muhah-

"looks at Terra"

hohohohoho! So, little filly, as you can see, I am just like you, and I am ready to start your lessions whenever you wish. If you have a topic in mind, I am preapared to start now. A contract's a contract.

"Does not look up."
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-09-27 at 08:05 PM.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #45

On the contrary, I am glad that I witnessed this. I am now reasonably certain that you are as committed to this cause as I am. Now I am not concerned about having to destroy you in the future.
    Thanks, I think.

"Burst of black light"
    Spoiler
    Show

Hello, this is your local representive of Fate. May I ask what you wish to do today?

Oh, is that so...hmm, grew up in Stalliongrad, got lost in a ice cave, found a holy relic, a stamp showing clearance for a Greater Deity to obtain your soul, ect. A few note's stating the fact you need to exist a few generatons longer, some positive notes from some very big names in the buisness. Realy, you met up at a Cuthonic garden party? Wait, this last section is odd, it's in a different pen...

Indeed. Unlawful soul-binding to the form of a mouse. As you can see, my soul-stuff was misplaced, and a vandal ignored the fact it was owned by another entity and forced it/me unto the form of a cheese-eating rodent.

Are you sure? I mean, these records are sloppy, but it looks like you went through a rainbow of forms. My, this is the most convoluted fate portfolio I have ever seen about a single being. One of the sheets is a klein bottle . I dont even know how this was in the folder.

Is that it?

Indeed.

Ahhahahahh! Muhah-

"looks at Terra"

hohohohoho! So, little filly, as you can see, I am just like you, and I am ready to start your lessions whenever you wish. If you have a topic in mind, I am preapared to start now. A contract's a contract.

"Does not look up."
    Curse my lack of weapons that don't inflict grievous collateral damage on the surrounding areas! I could try the barrel-mounted FAM friendship cannon, but if the orbital cannon has no effect... Tinsel, do have you any weaponry?

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks, I think.

Curse my lack of weapons that don't inflict grievous collateral damage on the surrounding areas! I could try the barrel-mounted FAM friendship cannon, but if the orbital cannon has no effect... Tinsel, do have you any weaponry?
    I have my railgun.
    *Swings rifle around into grip*
    This is far more precise than your explosives, though I am not certain that it can do lasting damage to Silent Night. If I understand the logs correctly, upon death he will simply possess another body.

Crippling shots, on the other hoof, could be feasible.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

My poor ears... Could you stop yelling?
    AH, RIGHT, IS THIS BETTER?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post

I don't want to interrupt this touching moment of personal growth and imminent rainbow explosion-ness, but I'm not entire sure that's such a safe statement. It's quite feasable that he has a higher kill-count than the Dreadmouse, but once you factor in those parts of his Cult that he was directly responsible for and the age involved, I wouldn't like to guess which of the two have caused the deaths of more ponies.

It's a fierce competition, that much is clear.
    What?
    Well, we'll have a better idea momentarily. I'm supposed to be recieving a report soon detailing exactly what kind of causalties Boffinspark and Dive Bomb have been causing since the Canterlot fiasco.

"Burst of black light"
    Spoiler
    Show

Is that it?

Indeed.

Ahhahahahh! Muhah-

"looks at Terra"

"Does not look up."
    Congratulations, miss, you’ve just helped revive the most dangerous monster ever to set hoof in Equestria. Igor, you know the drill.

Ook!

Oh, sure. Everypony hated my OFC array, but now that Silent Night's back you're all "oh if only we had weapons of mass friendship to unleash upon the horrible monster."
    *portals open around Silent Night, surrounding him from every angle*
    There, now the blast should be contained to just him and his immediate surroundings bunch of ungrateful...

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

*burps out a scroll bearing the Equestrian Royal Seal* Huh, it's the report I was talking about. Let's see...property damage in the hundreds of billions...stain on local emergency...Ah, here it is, casualty numbers...wait, that can't be right. That's simply not possible, those idiots blew up multiple cities between them, HOW THE TARTARUS DID NEITHER OF THEM KILL ANYPONY? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

Make sense? Oh, where's the fun in making sense?

...oh flick me.

My Homebrew

Show

18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground

...Whoops. I messed up, didn't I. I need to do something!

*shoots sparks at Silent Night*

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

*burps out a scroll bearing the Equestrian Royal Seal* Huh, it's the report I was talking about. Let's see...property damage in the hundreds of billions...stain on local emergency...Ah, here it is, casualty numbers...wait, that can't be right. That's simply not possible, those idiots blew up multiple cities between them, HOW THE TARTARUS DID NEITHER OF THEM KILL ANYPONY? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

...oh flick me.
    Who is that? My records do not provide me with identifiction.

Alicorn filly! Step away from the undead pony! There is incoming orbital bombardment!

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

...oh flick me.

Given that I have personally interrogated several ghosts who died in the incident in Canterlot, that is rather a confusing claim. And the information they provided certainly checked out, but you needn't concern yourself with that part.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

Who is that? My records do not provide me with identifiction.
    Heheheh, oh don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to get acquainted soon enough.

Given that I have personally interrogated several ghosts who died in the incident in Canterlot, that is rather a confusing claim. And the information they provided certainly checked out, but you needn't concern yourself with that part.
    Umm, Bleakmane? I'd say causality went out the window as soon as he came into the picture.

WARNING! C-C-C-CORE ENERGY FL-FL-FLUCTUATING RAPIDLY! CORE BREhahaha, you didn't think you could keep me contained like that forever, did you?

My Homebrew

Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Hmmm? I don't believe we've been introduced. Just who exactly...and for that matter what is that?

23. - Top - End - #53

Well, we'll have a better idea momentarily. I'm supposed to be recieving a report soon detailing exactly what kind of causalties Boffinspark and Dive Bomb have been causing since the Canterlot fiasco.
    Oh, this is going to be very depressing...

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson
    Oh, sure. Everypony hated my OFC array, but now that Silent Night's back you're all "oh if only we had weapons of mass friendship to unleash upon the horrible monster."
    There, now the blast should be contained to just him and his immediate surroundings bunch of ungrateful...

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

You misunderstand. It's not that I lack for large-scale munitions. Rather, I lament my inability to deal powerful, precision damage. See, I want to just vaporize his form, and am capable of doing so; I just can't do that without sacrificing the nearest three-town radius.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson

...oh flick me.
    Wait. WHAT?! But.. I saw them dying! On film, and everything!

I mean, not that I'm complaining about the preservation of pony life, but HOW!? I went mad! I needed therapy!

Oh, and it was soo much fun to watch.

...DISCOOOOORD!

24. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground

AH, RIGHT, IS THIS BETTER?
    A little. Still hurts my ears, though.

Alicorn filly! Step away from the undead pony! There is incoming orbital bombardment!
    Oh! Right! *attempts to fly, but fails, and ends up running out of the way awkwardly instead*

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmmm? I don't believe we've been introduced. Just who exactly...and for that matter what is that?
    Well...after Discord was defeated by the Elements of Harmony, Princess Celestia wanted to ensure that if he ever escaped again he wouldn't be at full power, so she entrusted me with finding a way to weaken him. Building the mechanism to drain his power was easy enough, but it produced so much of it I needed to find a way to process the energy in large quantities. And so I may have, kinda, hooked Discord up to my ship's energy core as a power source.

WaRnInG? C-c-CoRe FLUC@!#$%@#$#$TICAL! JET-JET------

Wait. WHAT?! But.. I saw them dying! On film, and everything!

I mean, not that I'm complaining about the preservation of pony life, but HOW!? I went mad! I needed therapy!

Oh, and it was soo much fun to watch.

...DISCOOOOORD!
    HAHAHAHA! Oh, it's going to be good to finally be back!

A little. Still hurts my ears, though.
    HOW, about now?

Oh! Right! *attempts to fly, but fails, and ends up running out of the way awkwardly instead*
    Don't worry, they really just tickle a little. Although, that might be because I'm a fire elemental.
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2012-09-27 at 10:52 PM.

My Homebrew

Show

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm. No, can't say I've ever heard of him. Should I have? He doesn't look very threatening. More kind of...jolly?

No offence, uh, Discord wasn't it?
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-09-27 at 11:00 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

"Yawn"

Boffenspark, this is starting to become...boring. How about a duel? A test of both our skills. A weeks time, to prepare. No outside help. A simple stallion-to-stallion duel. Your magic versus mine, your immortality versus mine, ect.

What do we have here?

Oh, hai Discord.
    ..Do I know you?

I met your siblings at Priestcon. You see, the Elder God booth was full to the brim, and as it turns out...are you okay?

"pop"

Heh, still got it.

Hehehe, now, child, please. I honestly wish to teach you. For instance, rather that think of your horn as you unleash magic, think of the tip of it. The more precise, the better the focus of the magic missiles you create.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58

"pop"

Heh, still got it.
    You bring him back! I've got an elder god to beat up, and brother, you ain't it.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmm. No, can't say I've ever heard of him. Should I have? He doesn't look very threatening. More kind of...jolly?

No offence, uh, Discord wasn't it?
    None taken, my vampiric friend. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some chaos to unleash. Hahahaha!
    *vanishes, leaving a pink cotton candy cloud over Bleakmane which begins raining chocolate milk*

"Yawn"

Boffenspark, this is starting to become...boring. How about a duel? A test of both our skills. A weeks time, to prepare. No outside help. A simple stallion-to-stallion duel. Your magic versus mine, your immortality versus mine, ect.
    As much as I'd enjoy personally pulling you apart, I'm going to be somewhat busy recapturing my escaped energy source. So, in the meantime, why don't you play with one of my atomic monsters?

*a massive portal opens infront of Silent Night*

Spoiler
    Show

You bring him back! I've got an elder god to beat up, and brother, you ain't it.
    Really, Dive Bomb, beat me up? And how exactly do you plan to do that?

*snaps claws, causing Dive Bomb and Blunt to be dressed in vaquero outfits*

My Homebrew

Show

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

As much as I'd enjoy personally pulling you apart, I'm going to be somewhat busy recapturing my escaped energy source. So, in the meantime, why don't you play with one of my atomic monsters?

*a massive portal opens infront of Silent Night*

Spoiler
    Show
    *slowly lowers rifle*
    Dive Bomb, my assessment is that this situation has just gone beyond our control. I will meet you again at the rendezvous point.
    Alicorn filly, you may join me if you wish. It will be considerably safer than remaining here.

Really, Dive Bomb, beat me up? And how exactly do you plan to do that?

*snaps claws, causing Dive Bomb and Blunt to be dressed in vaquero outfits*
    *turns to Dive Bomb*
    ...I do not understand...