New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings II - Brain Bleach not Supplied

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Did you...Did you like my double dose of Crack Pairing?
    I did. That was pretty good.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

2. - Top - End - #902
    Colossus in the Playground

Yays! Yours was nice and mind-pulping too.

...I don't mean to be rude, but what did you like/dislike about it? (I like critique, even though I'm just an amateur.)

3. - Top - End - #903
    Titan in the Playground

Yays! Yours was nice and mind-pulping too.

...I don't mean to be rude, but what did you like/dislike about it? (I like critique, even though I'm just an amateur.)
    Hmmm...

Well I liked that you were able to leave some images to the readers imagination. I also like how you combined the two stories.

What I would suggest for you to do differently won't matter. The reason is a)This is a Crack-pairing thread and it doesn't have to be bound by story and b) Only I am really keeping the trade mark of present tense.

Yup, so there you have it. It's all good.

And why don't you check out my other stories while your at it. The Inkyrius story is epic according to all who read it.

4. - Top - End - #904
    Colossus in the Playground

I have! I've actually been lurking here for a few weeks.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Halfling in the Playground

Hmm...just rolled Belkar x Crystal.

...with high heels and black leather

.............and love/hate relationship.

This is gonna be good. Coming soon!
    The DM has spoken.

You failed your Will save to resist.

6. - Top - End - #906
    Titan in the Playground

I have! I've actually been lurking here for a few weeks.
    Ah, I see.

And my trademark for present-tense has gotten me in jams and prevented me from rolling up what would've been fun to write stories. But, my trademark still stands. It actually gets me thinking harder on the stories I can write. And for some reason, brain bleach isn't permanent because of me thinking harder. Speaking of which, it's about time for another layer. Excuse me.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-10-05 at 10:12 PM.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Here comes Thog and Ian Starshine. I've got a dunk of acid for anyone not into this, it's mint and unused

Please, help me improve, or tell me to stop if it's too bad: )

Spoiler
    Show
    "Ah, poor man. Another one bites the dust, eh? Welcome to hell, friend..."

The small dungeon in the capital of Tyrinaria reverberated with the deep voice of the thief, as the new guy was thrown into the room by two guards.

"Where Nale? And Not-Nale? I like Not-Nale and Nale because Nale and Not-Nale give me ice cream. And Nale let me play with puppy. I miss puppy."

Aw, jeez. A half orc with int as dump stat... No deep philosophical conversations to pass the time here, then.

"You puppy?" As Ian Starshine crawled into the light, the bald fighter's face erupted into a vicious smile.

"You look like stupid girl Not-Nale and talky man likes!"

"Haley? Are you talking about Haley? Is she alive?"

As the half orc did not seem to notice, Ian's anger grew. Great. He was stuck here for ages with nothing to talk to but the stones of the wall (he had named them) and really, John never answered a question. Along comes a living creature who might know Haley, and it's too stupid to answer... what a life.

"Listen to me, half-orc. Is... Stupid Girl... alive?" Ian thought for a second. "Is Dark Mistress Shadowgale alive?"

"Yes... Thog think so. Nale try to kill stupid girl but Not-Nale beat Nale and Sabine. What happen in here? Thog want puppy back...

Exhaling in relief, Ian stood up and examined the features of "Thog"'s face. A little rough, but... cute. In a way.

"Well, I'll learn you how to make a shank, if you like. And probably, you'll want to know the current cigarette-gold exchange rate, and you'll need to make friends with John and Ernie, I've carved mouths on them and everything, and..."

As new talky man kept talking, Thog thought about puppies and ice cream. But Nale would come soon, and they would have a group hug and go to the Gumdrop Mountains!

"... and of course there's the shower rape."

Thog looked up. What had new talky man said?

"What shower rape, new talky man?"

Ian thought for a bit. Well, it was particularly cute, for being a half orc. And seriously, humping the stones on the floor wasn't very satisfying. Ian had a decent charisma score, and the will save of "Thog" was probably nonexistent.

"Well, Thog, I could tell you. But why don't I show you?"

Straddling the curious half orc, Ian slowly, with shivering hands, removed the clothes of them both, Thog still unknowing of what was to happen. Oh, it was a joy to do this with someone else than Mrs. Palm and her five daughters; and the half orc seemed to enjoy it too...

8. - Top - End - #908

...And? Come on now, don't leave me hanging!

...prison changed thog. prison changed thog quickly.
    Last edited by The DM; 2009-10-06 at 12:16 AM.
    The DM has spoken.

9. - Top - End - #909
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

I'm not sure what I'm allowed to write, or I would have been more specific ; )

10. - Top - End - #910
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tatterdemalion View Post
    I'm not sure what I'm allowed to write, or I would have been more specific ; )
    Steer clear of any EXPLICIT mention/description of genitalia and you're all set!

11. - Top - End - #911
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Thank you!

12. - Top - End - #912
    Barbarian in the Playground

Damn, it's hard having writers block when everyone else is writing these really good stories (and I use "good" in the "I have nearly used up my supply of brain bleach" sense of the word).
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?

13. - Top - End - #913
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Is it ok if I write this in script form?

14. - Top - End - #914
    Orc in the Playground

Okay, Coffee-Included's new pairing was funny, nay hilarious. Tatterdemalion's was just... wrong.
    Amazingly cool avatar by Mauve Shirt. May she ever be promoted and not demoted! *promotes*
    Books are a mind-altering substance. Therefore, I am high all the time.
    My old avatars. Thanks, y'all!
    Some poetry I've written. Constructive criticism warmly welcomed.

15. - Top - End - #915

Oh...gods, Tatterdemalion. What have you done to my brain?

WHY ISN'T BRAIN BLEACH SUPPLIED???

EDIT: Sweet! I just hit Barbarian!
    Last edited by Cleverdan22; 2009-10-06 at 09:33 AM.
    A handful of true friends, an infinite supply of sodas, a collection of bad movies, and a full supply of webcomics are all one really needs to be happy.

Awesome avatar by Keris Rain!

16. - Top - End - #916
    Ogre in the Playground

@ esmerelder: very funny, though I truly expected Haley to say "You don't deserve originality." to Hank when he mocked her generic insult.

@ CoffeeIncluded: hilarious. I loved Haley's thought process.

@ Tatterdemalion: very creepy.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Orc in the Playground

My Brain, Ye gods my poor brain!
    Never forget you are the walls of steel and iron, between Mankind and a thousand horrors too unspeakable to name. You are the walls of Hell.

My warhammer 40000 Blog: http://bewaretheskinks.blogspot.com/

18. - Top - End - #918
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Let's just hope that the MITD's sex is male, or I've made a terrible mistake. Ah what the heck, this is probably a huge mistake anyway, even posting this... Prepare to be terrified!

Spoiler
    Show
    Haley ran like hell, while the arrows pierced her leather armor and nicked her skin. Throwing herself into a house at random, she ran up the stairs without regard for the surprised family of kobolds sitting at the dinner table. On the second floor, she looked out of the window and saw the pursuers run into the house. Damnit! Warily climbing out of the window on the other side, she landed on the street with a thud, earning a sprained wrist from the leap.
    Running down the streets of Cliffport, she wondered how she could have mucked this up so badly. Bozzok would be furious... Lifting a sewer grate, she climbed down and panted. She was safe for the moment; she peered deep into the bag of loot from the Temple. Well, at least the mission was a success, if she could get out of Cliffport safe. Walking down the sewers, she saw a small door (why would a door be in the sewers?), picked the lock and opened it carefully. Looking in, there was nothing but a small room, barely the size to fit her, filled with darkness. And you could lock the door! Perfect. She sneaked in, locked the door, and laid down to get some sleep.

She woke up maybe an hour later, but she could hear something shuffle about in the darkness.
    "Who's there?" Drawing her bow, she aimed for the sound.

"No! Wait! Don't shoot!" Two flecks of yellow appeared in the darkness, and Haley relaxed. The voice was not threatening. It was deep, reverberating, and had a calming quality to it.
    "Am I a monster? They called me a monster." The creature, whatever it was, edged closer. "I can't get out."

"Why don't you just use the gate?" Haley asked, curious.

"Gate? What gate?" Apparently, the creature wasn't very intelligent.
    "I've been lonely for so long, human. No one ever comes in here. Are you lonely, too?" Something brushed up towards Haley. Shivering, she edged away. She was lonely... yes. She was. Once again, something brushed up towards her hand. It could be a tentacle, or something else entirely...

"I'm lonely, too. What are you called?" Haley stood firm this time, not recoiling from the touch of the creature. It was sweet, almost sensual... Hearing the sound of clattering steel armor outside, she instinctively leaned closer towards the creature. Feeling some kind of body, she pressed closer towards it, enveloping it with her arms. The arm of the creature - it had to be an arm, nothing else on a living creature was that big - wound around her, as they both held their breath. As the sound of the followers faded away, Haley looked into the yellow eyes of the humanoid, she had to guess it was a humanoid. As they looked into the eyes of each other, the eyes of the rogue illuminated by the glow of the creatures', the tip of the arm, resting on her stomach, creeped lower and lower.

"What are you doing?!" Haley felt aroused, but did not want the creature to think she was cheap... Jeez, how could she even think that way? She didn't even know it's race! But all thoughts dissipated as her leather pants fell down and the arm - if it was an arm, searched further...

Thanks for all the input, very warm welcome:) Apparently us raving madmen are quite nice to each other:D
    Last edited by Tatterdemalion; 2009-10-06 at 01:17 PM.

19. - Top - End - #919
    Ogre in the Playground

Aw, it's cute.

20. - Top - End - #920

Adowubble.

Except when we consider the widely-held belief that MitD is a child or adolescent of its race.
    The DM has spoken.

21. - Top - End - #921
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Fast learner, the child. Isn't he?

22. - Top - End - #922

Nice story, not sure about the first line however:
    Haley ran like hell, while the arrows pierced the leather armor and nicking the skin.
    Too many thes I think, also "pierced and nicked" or "piercing and nicking" not one from each...

How about:

Haley ran like hell, while the arrows pierced her leather armor and nicked her skin.

Could also remove one or the other of the hers maybe. Otherwise v good.
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?

23. - Top - End - #923
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Thank you! I couldn't come up with a good alternative, due to a bad brain stop. Thanks for pointing it out: )

24. - Top - End - #924
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Oooh lookie! Nale + The Entire Hobgoblin Army
    In a french maid outfit. *Evil Grin* Short one, this. Sorry. And not very in-character. I was bored.

Spoiler
    Show
    As the high-ranking hobgoblins wandered around in the castle, doing what they did, Nale boiled. He and Xykon had a deal! Well, had had a deal, anyway. As he kept cleaning the floors of the tower, he kept nourishing his angered thoughts. Xykon couldn't do this... well, he could, but shouldn't! Keeping him as a slave, fair enough, that's what evil liches did. But this... outfit, reminded him of the games he and Sabine used to play. Now it was just humiliating. Then something hit him. This was on the low floor of the tower, was it not? He had had enough of this. If he could just get away from the tower, he could get out of Azure City in some way, he was sure of it. Immediately leaping through the window, he looked around him for a hobgoblin to "borrow" some clothes and a sword of. This outfit wasn't befitting to him... Seeing nothing, Nale walked warily towards the northern gate. Maybe he could take himself to Greysky and get a deal with the thieves there.

As he reached the gate, uninterrupted (The hobgoblins were camped in another area of the plundered city) he saw a lone enemy guarding it. Apparently they were not expecting attack... Grinning, he whispered
    "Suggestion" and then ordered the hobgoblin to take his clothes off. As Nale was going to change, he casually noticed the girth of the orange-skinned humanoid. Something for Sabine to try out, maybe? It wasn't as if they hadn't tested...
    Suddenly, a whistle blew and out of the towers, from the houses, from the back alleys poured lots, lots and LOTS of hobgoblins. And they were all... Oh, gods. As a leader walked up to him with a big grin on his face, Nale had not yet even got out of the french maid outfit.
    "Well well, whatchoo doing? Escaping, eh?" Leaning closer to Nale, the hobgoblin whispered
    "Sorry about this. It's that mad Tsutsiko chick, making us do this. She's watching on Xykon's TeeVo, you know."

Retaking his masquerade of joviality, the hobgoblin spoke loudly.
    "And taking your clothes off, together with a lone hobgoblin? You know what they say, the more the merrier..."
    Laughing a booming laugh that had to be fake for the sake of Tsutsiko, the leader stood back as naked hobgoblins from the back of the ranks poured forward. Face frozen in a mask of terror as he realised what was happening, Nale tried to scream at the leader, but got no longer than
    "Suggestiommmfmfmmf!!!" before his mouth, and every orifice on his body, filled, and strong arms grabbed his limbs...
    Last edited by Tatterdemalion; 2009-10-06 at 02:18 PM.

25. - Top - End - #925
    Titan in the Playground

Man, I get bored during the day. Well lets see how this one goes. And just for fun, I'll continue with Kazumi and Daigo. And I think that everyone of my stories from now on should be treated as a CR 17 on sanity. And the fine print on giving consent to read this also should apply. No suing for mental damages. Sorry.

"You have entered restircted work space! This is not a drill! Story has been proven to squick out even the most hardy of people on this thread! Even O-chul would fail his fortitude save if he read this! So if you really think that you want to look! Remember that, "YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!"

Spoiler
    Show
    "Are you sure that's what happened?"

"According to them, it is."

"I bet Daigo's really sweating it."

"I'll bet. But he only got 4 more hours before the device is workable. Then I can remove the cursed belts off of them."

"Let's just hope the baby doesn't come between that time, or Daigo's going to have a new respect for the miracle of life. And if it does come at this time, imagine the confusion on mother's day."

"Yes, Hinjo. By the way, Kazumi informed me to bring these crates. She, or he, whatever, says that it's for Daigo's future safety."

"Who could blame her? Just put it there. In the meantime, stay close to them. It's a highly embarrasing situation and I don't want it getting out. It would destroy this nobility I constructed, and in return, ruin me. Beside, if the baby does want to come, you'll be right there by poor Daigo's side."

"You'd think that being a cleric, you'd be use to this stuff. But when your there for a person that was a guy and not months pregnant yesterday... I'm going to stop before I think of something I will regret...
    ..Dammit! I thought of it!"

"Just get out of here and go to the Kato's."

"Of course Lord Hinjo." The cleric turns and closes the door with a snap.

Hinjo collapses into a chair and puts his face in his hands. "Oh Daigo, what in the WORLD were you thinking?" He then realizes the answer immediately. "Wasn't even doing it in the first place. Twelve gods, I can't wait for this to be over."

His eyes slide to the crate of Kabuto's. "Well, I guess I'll keep rummaging through his things. Atleast I know not to activate any magical device of his." He gets up and rummages through the crate. "Let's see here..." Picks up a set of three books. "4.0 rules? Well I guess I could use these. They might come in handy later." Sets them down on his desks and continues to go through it. "How many of these gender-change belts does he have?! There's dozens in here!" He pushes them aside and spots a small book hidden under all the belts. He picks it up and looks at it closely.

"Hmmm... Kabuto's diary, huh? Well, let's see what he has in here."

He walks over to his desk, sits down, and begins to read through it.

"So he did assassinate his child, typical... Those ninja's were his! Ha! wait until the other nobles hear about this... And he was in league with the imp. Probably should explain why the imp disappeared when he died."

He flips through to when they went to their second ally requesting help and the first line caught his eye. "Wait, what is this?" He begins reading.

The diary's first line was... "I realized what I've been missing, since I've been after the throne, but I will get what I want when Hinjo leaves..."

Lord Kabuto paces across his ship waiting. How long was it going to be before Hinjo leaves. At long last, the boats leave and set sail for land.

'Ah! Finally! Now where is she?'

Quickly, he spots a shark with a figure heading towards his ship. 'Excellent! Palaidn's are so gullible.'

--------
    "Alright Kabuto I'm here! Where are you?" Calls out Lien as she climbs over the railing.

"I'm in here!" He calls out from his private room. "Come in if you want to talk to me." Lien quickly hurries into the room. "Please shut the door, this is private." She slams the door. "Now what do I owe the pleasure?"

"You know darn well what it is! I got your note and I came alone! Now as you say, your going to start confessing to everything you did, correct?!"

"There's no need to shout, and yes I will. But first, sit down." Lien sits in the chair in front of him. "May I offer you some wine?" He pulls out bottle and pours 2 glasses.

"Knowing you, it's probably tampered with, your just waiting for me to drink while you watch with your glass still full."

"What? Of course not." He takes a long drink, nearly draining the glass. "This is my favorite wine." He refills his glass and continues to take sips.

Seeing this, Lien cautiously reaches for her glass. She then takes a little sip, hoping the twelve gods would protect her if it was contaminated. What she tastes was the most delicious thing she could imagine. It wasn't long before she was on her third glass.

"So..." She says, "You going to start confessing?"

Kabuto smiles as she drinks her forth glass. "No, I'm not."

"What?"

"You didn't think I'd give up that easily did you?"

"Then why'd you lure me here under..." Her body starts to shake and she starts feeling very weak. "Wh-what did you do to me?!"

"Well, my dear. You were partially right, the drink was contaminated."

"B-But you drank f-fr-from i-it t-too..." She had trouble moving her lips. She couldn't even stand up.

"That's because I drank an anti-toxin a short while, not to mention I had my best cleric buff me against fortitude. However, you seem to have drunken too much of it. Your supposed to be able to talk."

The only reply was an angry groan from Lien, who couldn't move any part of her body. She just glared at Kabuto.

"Well, alright, since you asked so nicely. That was a special paralyzing poison I put in there. You won't be able to move for several hours."

Another groan came from Lien.

"Well you see my dear," he gets up. "My wife suffered a fatal illness a while ago, as you well know." He walks over to her and puts a hand on her shoulder. Lien watches him as best she could. "Now, after that, I decided to try to take over the throne more intently. But those few times with her that I had were quite enjoyable." He puts his face right next to her ear. "And I want you to help me remember those lovely times I had with my wife in bed."

Lien's eye grew wide with fear. She was groaning loudly and started to tremble. Kabuto admired that her paladin powers was allowing her to atleast be able to shake. He then picked her up and move her over the the bed in the next room. "By the way, with some divination, I found that you aren't even a virgin. Excellent!" Lien cursed how her mother was always right about this stuff. He layed her down and started to pull up her shirt. Lien groaned even louder.

"Now don't worry my dear. We'll do this right the first time, then we'll reverse roles. I have some fashinable belts for us to try on after this..."

-----------------
    "Remove curse!"

Lien's form turned back into that of a female as the belt broke off. She felt pain everywhere. Kabuto had not been gentle with her. She tried to speak, yet again, but her lips refused to move.

"Well, that certainly brought back good memories." Said a somewhat higher pitched voice. Lien looked at the female form of Kabuto.

"You next, sir. Remove curse!" Kabuto resumed back to his normal form.

"Ah, excellent. Hopefully, I won't have any urges for a while. I need to assassinate Hinjo soon."

Lien's eyes widen in surprise. Kabuto was stupid enough to say that out loud. Kabuto then seemed to realize his mistake and covered his mouth, quickly turning to Lien. She stared at him with a smug look. He couldn't imprison her because she was important to Hinjo. He'd notice if she disappeared.

Then Kabuto lowered his hand and smiled. "Oh, why am I worried? I was going to do this any ways. You have it prepared?"

"Yes sir. The specially researched one for you."

"Excellent! Now cast it on her."

Lien watched helplessly as the cleric put his hand on Lien's forehead. "Greater Sleep!" Lien's eye's instantly grew heavy, and she fell asleep in a couple seconds.

"Alright, now we'll be safe. Modify her memory so she doesn't remember any of this. And Heal her while your at it. So that when she wakes up, she doesn't feel the pain. I want to be able to get her the same way over and over."

Hinjo looked at the last sentence in horror. He quickly scanned through the rest of the diary. Finaly he put the diary down ontop of his desk and prayed to the twelve gods.

Kabuto did this to her seven other times when they were at sea.

How's that for a squicky ending. If this doesn't make you lose your breakfast, lunch and dinner from yesterday, you seriously need major medical help.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-10-06 at 03:03 PM.

26. - Top - End - #926

Quote Originally Posted by Belkster11 View Post
    Is it ok if I write this in script form?
    Yes. yes it is.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Hey guys. I've been offline for about 5 or so days. What have I missed?

Hm...

*skims through 2 or 3 stories.*

Hey, these aren't so ba-

EEEEEEAAUUUUUAUAUGGGGRRRRRRRRHHGGGHGHGH!!!!

*falls over and begins to convulse violently as the ashes of his brain seep from his ears and nose.*
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2009-10-06 at 02:31 PM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

28. - Top - End - #928
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    How's that for a squicky ending. If this doesn't make you lose your breakfast, lunch and dinner from yesterday, you seriously need major medical help.
    *Claps slowly*

Congratulations, you have achieved what others could not and have acually made me feel horrified.

For a split second.

Is it just me or have rape stories recently become increasingly popluar*? Maybe we've run out of other plot ideas...

*not that they haven't always been part of the staple diet of crack pairings.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-10-06 at 02:36 PM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

29. - Top - End - #929
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    *Claps slowly*

Congratulations, you have achieved what others could not and have acually made me feel horrified.

For a split second.

Is it just me or have rape stories recently become increasingly popluar*? Maybe we've run out of other plot ideas...

*not that they haven't always been part of the staple diet of crack pairings.
    Well, the one i did before this one wasn't rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Hey guys. I've been offline for about 5 or so days. What have I missed?

Hm...

*skims through 2 or 3 stories.*

Hey, these aren't so ba-

EEEEEEAAUUUUUAUAUGGGGRRRRRRRRHHGGGHGHGH!!!!

*falls over and begins to convulse violently as the ashes of his brain seep from his ears and nose.*
    Uhhhh... are you ok? Which stories did this to you!!
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-10-06 at 02:42 PM.

30. - Top - End - #930
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm not exactly comfortable with Lien being raped eight times, even if it's only implied.

And I now find myself wondering if it's not going too far... It's far from being the only reference to rape in this thread, but I can't help being unsure.
    Last edited by Dark Faun; 2009-10-06 at 02:46 PM.