New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    The earth pony leaned closer and put a hoof on his shoulder. "Calm down, lad. I sympathise for your loss, but I need to know. Are they heading this way? Now?"
    He looked down for a bit, then looked back.

".....I don't really know, but they can, at any moment...."

----------

"Flameshield... they're not responding..." the pegasus said, immediately alert. She glanced at her companion, who already had his spear out and up.

Flameshield nodded and called out again. "Halt. Identify yourself, or we will be forced to take action."
    They remain silent and immobile for a while.
    then, all of a sudden, one of them draws his sword in a flash with his left foreleg's armor locks and swings it at the pegasus's legs to trip him, and then in the case he suceeds, stomping his/her head to the ground with his right hoof.

The other charges at Flameshield and attempts to smash him/her to a wall.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He looked down for a bit, then looked back.

".....I don't really know, but they can, at any moment...."
    The earth pony stared at Luka for a moment, before nodding rapidly. "Alright. That's very helpful. Stay here, the Captain might want a word with you." With that, the earth pony turned and disappeared upstairs.

They remain silent and immobile for a while.
    then, all of a sudden, one of them draws his sword in a flash with his left foreleg's armor locks and swings it at the pegasus's legs to trip him, and then in the case he suceeds, stomping his/her head to the ground with his right hoof.

The other charges at Flameshield and attempts to smash him/her to a wall.
    Being somewhat less prepared than Flameshield, the pegasus fell to the ground with a cry, though she (she!) quickly rolls aside to dodge that hoof. Her sword clattered to ground though, and out of reach.

"Snowflake!" Flameshield cried, before realising he was in danger himself. He deftly side-stepped the charge and tries to trip the charging pony in return.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Troll in the Playground

Tra la la la

It was then the NPCs guards Idle Chat and Silent Snowfall appeared at the entrance/exit of the town gate. Silent stood there in all his silence, surprise shown in his eyes at the shenanigans going down. The unicorn drew out his halberd.

Idle however sputtered as he watched the assault on his fellow guard. "H-hey...how dare you assault a member of the guard! Identity yourself criminal scum...!" The earth pony drew out his own sword gripping in his mouth.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ogre in the Playground

Still The Middle Of- Hey, Wait A Minute...

The tower loomed in front of the trio, its deep blue coloration and the fading sun making it appear pitch black. A bolt of lightning struck the metal rod atop it.
    "You want me to call this in?"
    "Yeah. Go get Starbeam. Rigs and Moony too, if you can. I'm gonna be useless for the next twelve hours."
    "In that case, perhaps you should go."
    "Not unless you have a beacon on you."
    "No, but you can give me yours."
    "...Who says I have one?"
    "...You're you."
    "Sure 'nuff!" He handed over the small pulsing stick. Snowstorm took to the air, ruffling several trees on her way out.
    "I may as well get back to that town for research. Let me know how it goes, eh?"
    "Yes. I will stand here. Alone. All night."
    "....Great! Have fun!" He trotted off rather more quickly than a normal pace.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1415

The earth pony stared at Luka for a moment, before nodding rapidly. "Alright. That's very helpful. Stay here, the Captain might want a word with you." With that, the earth pony turned and disappeared upstairs.
    "ok"
    The colt stood there, still a bit worried that they may not belive him.

--------
    Being somewhat less prepared than Flameshield, the pegasus fell to the ground with a cry, though she (she!) quickly rolls aside to dodge that hoof. Her sword clattered to ground though, and out of reach.

"Snowflake!" Flameshield cried, before realising he was in danger himself. He deftly side-stepped the charge and tries to trip the charging pony in return.
    Just after Snoflake evaded, The black armored pony wildly tries to stab and pin her to the ground, missing 3 times, not noticing she lost her shortsword until the 3rd attempt, then he rushes to get it.

Flameshield suceeds at tripping the second one, but that actually gave him advantage, as he just rolls and draws his sword, holding it for a bit while it's blade gets surrounded by a thick black aura and purple sparks, giving the Spearspony enough time to evade, he then swings hard at Flameshield and misses, but hits the side of the gate and leaves a purple-glowing deep slice on it, it's as deep as the part of the blade that touched it (half the size of the blade).

Then:

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    It was then the NPCs guards Idle Chat and Silent Snowfall appeared at the entrance/exit of the town gate. Silent stood there in all his silence, surprise shown in his eyes at the shenanigans going down. The unicorn drew out his halberd.

Idle however sputtered as he watched the assault on his fellow guard. "H-hey...how dare you assault a member of the guard! Identity yourself criminal scum...!" The earth pony drew out his own sword gripping in his mouth.
    The armored attackers notice the 2 newcomers, but don't seem to care, the keep on fighting the first guards they found.

((deadtiming for around 5-7 hours, it's late night here ))
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-21 at 12:30 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Titan in the Playground

Soft's bar

"Mmmm....I could maybe make these last a few days,"
    She smiled to herself thinking about breakfast cookies, snack cookies, lunch cookies, second lunch cookies, and dinner cookies. A cookie smorgasbord. "Thank you, you dumb paladin," She said softly riding on a cookie high. She gave her a lick feeling it was appropriate here given all the yummy cookies.
    Soft's Bar

"You're welcome Gwyn. Good to see you again." she says, blushing and smiling a little at being licked by the adorable mare evil abomination.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Soft's Bar

"You're welcome Gwyn. Good to see you again." she says, blushing and smiling a little at being licked by the adorable mare evil abomination.

"Good to see me again?...My walk wasn't even more than an hour,"
    She blinked in minor confusion but soon dropped it. She then reached over and touched Soft's cheek with a hoof, grazing it slight, giving her bedroom eyes. "Hey....what would you do...if there was a pony out there, who really annoyed me, acted disrespectful, and purposely went out of their way to make me mad and provoke me knowing I wasn't allowed to kill them?"

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Ettin in the Playground

"ok"
    The colt stood there, still a bit worried that they may not belive him.
    The earth pony reappeared not fifteen minutes later, frowning even more deeply. "The Captain says we would need further proof before putting the guard on alert. To this end, we might need you to lead a team of our guards to scout ahead. At least to ascertain on whether they are moving this way or not."

Just after Snoflake evaded, The black armored pony wildly tries to stab and pin her to the ground, missing 3 times, not noticing she lost her shortsword until the 3rd attempt, then he rushes to get it.

Flameshield suceeds at tripping the second one, but that actually gave him advantage, as he just rolls and draws his sword, holding it for a bit while it's blade gets surrounded by a thick black aura and purple sparks, giving the Spearspony enough time to evade, he then swings hard at Flameshield and misses, but hits the side of the gate and leaves a purple-glowing deep slice on it, it's as deep as the part of the blade that touched it (half the size of the blade).

Then:
    The armored attackers notice the 2 newcomers, but don't seem to care, the keep on fighting the first guards they found.

((deadtiming for around 5-7 hours, it's late night here ))
    Snowflake definitely wasn't stupid enough to go for her fallen sword. Instead, she quickly got to her feet and took to the air, aiming to buck the enemy from behind while he was busy.

Flameshield winced as he narrowed avoided that deadly swing, noticing very well what the sword did to the gate. "Bloody magical swords..." he muttered, circling around warily with spear in mouth. He certainly wasn't keen to close the distance, not with him having the advantage as long as he stood off.

Both hadn't noticed their replacements either.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Troll in the Playground

Outside Town Gates in Ze Rain

Idle & Silent Guards at Arms

Idle was a little butt hurt he wasn't acknowledged that he ran into the fray Leeroy Jenkins style complete with a war cry. Well, as good a war cry one could with a sword handle in their mouth. His partner Silent wanted to protest his action, but well couldn't, because he was mute. Instead he magically swung his halberd to injure one of the black clad ponies.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yes, I would need help,"
    She replied getting a umbrella saddle, how convenient there were three available. "Also, we don't make mention of this to the young master, I don't believe he's quite used to the idea of your eating habits no matter how much he pretends to smile."
    Lochbed aids Aubade in the the placement of her saddle. She turns to let the pegasus do the same for her. Even through she does not mind the rain on her skin. "Och. Ah see. But if he asks directly, Ah cannae lie."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

11. - Top - End - #1421

The earth pony reappeared not fifteen minutes later, frowning even more deeply. "The Captain says we would need further proof before putting the guard on alert. To this end, we might need you to lead a team of our guards to scout ahead. At least to ascertain on whether they are moving this way or not."
    He was pretty relieved that they didn't completely discard it, though the Earth pony kinda creeps him now.
    "...Seems fair to me, could even get them back to where the village was, whatever's needed to.
    He thinks for a while, apparently thinking his 3 day travel wsa actually because of the high amount of Dark Forces and monsters he encountered in the way and made him leave his armor at Blade's workshop.

--------

West Gate Fight

Snowflake definitely wasn't stupid enough to go for her fallen sword. Instead, she quickly got to her feet and took to the air, aiming to buck the enemy from behind while he was busy.

Flameshield winced as he narrowed avoided that deadly swing, noticing very well what the sword did to the gate. "Bloody magical swords..." he muttered, circling around warily with spear in mouth. He certainly wasn't keen to close the distance, not with him having the advantage as long as he stood off.

Both hadn't noticed their replacements either.
    The buck hits his helmet, which clanks loudly, but seems to have absorbed the buck, not enough to not make him fall, but Snow gets her hooves now covered in some sort of purple flame, it's doesn't burn but doesn't exactly look like a good thing. The black armored earth pony trips and rolls, then uses the momentum then sends a stab right towards the pegasus' chest.

The one fighting Flameshield twirls his sword a bit as an attempt to intimidate Flameshield.

Idle was a little butt hurt he wasn't acknowledged that he ran into the fray Leeroy Jenkins style complete with a war cry. Well, as good a war cry one could with a sword handle in their mouth. His partner Silent wanted to protest his action, but well couldn't, because he was mute. Instead he magically swung his halberd to injure one of the black clad ponies.
    ((I'm assuming he attacks the one attacking Flameshield, since he's the nearest one to the gate))

the halberd would meet the same fate as the gate, after his sword gains the black aura again and he slices half of the halberd's blade off. He then directs to his partner.

"Hey Ironblade, there's more, hadn't enough or can we get on with the orders?"

The Black armored Earth pony attacking Snow sighs first, then responds.

"aw Whitestone won't you just have fun first"

"Just get on with the orders!"

"okaaaay, but remember not to use full strength, K?"

Then Whitestone simply grabs the halberd with his left foreleg's lock, and it's out of the unicorn's magical control, probably due to the armor, then swings at Flameshield HARD; and the stab sent by Ironblade towards Snow was noticeably faster, but still dodgeable; obviously they were just restraining and now they're not, or used the armor's magic to buff themselves.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-21 at 10:54 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Titan in the Playground

".....Wait, what the...." Mystic took a look over it. That hoofwriting looked familiar, but she couldn't place it at the moment. Whoever it was was gonna pay.

"So, you want to join my harem as an enforcer?" she asks, kinda flabbergasted a pony would be interested in joining a random harem. "Well, what are you like in terms of relationship loyalty? Would you be exclusive to me, and the other mares in the harem?"

Also, Halftangible, that flyer is hilarious. I especially enjoyed the "If you don't like it, ask for Boris." bit.
    Probably not - i like to have a colt every now and again. She tilted her head. ...If that's a problem i could just serve as an enforcer.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ettin in the Playground

He was pretty relieved that they didn't completely discard it, though the Earth pony kinda creeps him now.
    "...Seems fair to me, could even get them back to where the village was, whatever's needed to.
    He thinks for a while, apparently thinking his 3 day travel wsa actually because of the high amount of Dark Forces and monsters he encountered in the way and made him leave his armor at Blade's workshop.
    The earth pony nodded, and started to pace the room. "We are a little short-hooved at the moment, but I suppose a team of three guards should be enough to accompany you and verify your story. Let's see..." He trotted over to a table, where he pulled out a musty ledger. Setting it on the table with a dull thud, he began flipping through the pages. "Redcrest... hm, nah, on sky patrol for the next week. No, definitely not Blue Heart. Scratch Rocky Road, still in the infirmary. Ah. Of course. These two."

He peered at Luka over the book. "Would you mind staying here for a little longer? Make yourself at home at the reception room in front. I'll have the team meeting you shortly and you can lead them out. With luck, we will know by tomorrow whether we need to mobilise or not." His amber eyes drifted to one side and caught the sight of a hapless guard, a certain red unicorn, who happened to be walking in. "You! Beayn Counter. Consider yourself volunteered for a recon mission. Get out there and find Tyrol and Lemongrass. They seemed to be mysteriously on light duty for some reason or the other and I won't let that stand. Chop, chop."

(Yes, MCerberus, this is a hamfisted attempt to get your OC guard involved as well. )

West Gate Fight

The buck hits his helmet, which clanks loudly, but seems to have absorbed the buck, not enough to not make him fall, but Snow gets her hooves now covered in some sort of purple flame, it's doesn't burn but doesn't exactly look like a good thing. The black armored earth pony trips and rolls, then uses the momentum then sends a stab right towards the pegasus' chest.

The one fighting Flameshield twirls his sword a bit as an attempt to intimidate Flameshield.
    "Gyah!" Snowflake cried, flying higher and attempting to shake the flames off her hooves! "What the hay is this?!"

((I'm assuming he attacks the one attacking Flameshield, since he's the nearest one to the gate))

the halberd would meet the same fate as the gate, after his sword gains the black aura again and he slices half of the halberd's blade off. He then directs to his partner.

"Hey Ironblade, there's more, hadn't enough or can we get on with the orders?"

The Black armored Earth pony attacking Snow sighs first, then responds.

"aw Whitestone won't you just have fun first"

"Just get on with the orders!"

"okaaaay, but remember not to use full strength, K?"

Then Whitestone simply grabs the halberd with his left lock and it's out of his magical control, probably due of the armor, and swings at Flamestrong HARD; while the stab sent by Ironblade was noticeably faster, but still dodgeable; obviously they were just reatraining and not fighting their hardest, or used the armor's magic to buff themselves.
    (You meant Flameshield right?)

Flameshield narrowly dodged the latest swing at him, tumbling through the ground and quickly scrambling upright. Using the long reach of his spear, he sent a few experimental pokes down at Whitestone.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Probably not - i like to have a colt every now and again. She tilted her head. ...If that's a problem i could just serve as an enforcer.
    "Well, I have to make sure none of the other harem members contract anything. I don't mind too much so long as you can make sure you don't get any unsavory diseases..." Mystic said. Hay Bale was hot, but if she was going to be with ponies outside of the harem, it could definitely prove to be a problem.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed aids Aubade in the the placement of her saddle. She turns to let the pegasus do the same for her. Even through she does not mind the rain on her skin. "Och. Ah see. But if he asks directly, Ah cannae lie."

"Right,"
    She opened the door taking a key with her that was on a lanyard around her neck. She gestured for Lochbed to exit so that she could lock the door behind them.
    ----------------

Gate Shenanigans

Idle was ignored again and even though he should have counted his lucky stars he wasn't being targeted, the stallion was too stubborn for that. "Hey its rude to ignore somepony who's trying to slice you with their sword!" Silent just face hooved.

Silent looked around quickly to see if there were any weapons he could use, maybe something he could magically unsheathed from someone else.

16. - Top - End - #1426

The earth pony nodded, and started to pace the room. "We are a little short-hooved at the moment, but I suppose a team of three guards should be enough to accompany you and verify your story. Let's see..." He trotted over to a table, where he pulled out a musty ledger. Setting it on the table with a dull thud, he began flipping through the pages. "Redcrest... hm, nah, on sky patrol for the next week. No, definitely not Blue Heart. Scratch Rocky Road, still in the infirmary. Ah. Of course. These two."

He peered at Luka over the book. "Would you mind staying here for a little longer? Make yourself at home at the reception room in front. I'll have the team meeting you shortly and you can lead them out. With luck, we will know by tomorrow whether we need to mobilise or not."
    He sit on the center of the room when the Earth pony starts looking for guards for the team, then responds when told to wait outside.
    "OK!"
    he stands up and goes to the reception room, then sits again and then everyone sitted down even when they were already sitting down

---------------
    "Gyah!" Snowflake cried, flying higher and attempting to shake the flames off her hooves! "What the hay is this?!"
    "pure revenge...." says Ironblade in a pretty dark/creepy/bad guy voice, he then jumps try and catch the pegasus, and if he suceeds, drive her to the ground. he Jumps really high.

(You meant Flameshield right?)

Flameshield narrowly dodged the latest swing at him, tumbling through the ground and quickly scrambling upright. Using the long reach of his spear, he sent a few experimental pokes down at Whitestone.
    ((Yes, read it wrong XD))
    The armor absorbs the pokes, and in one of the spear thrusts, Whitestone gets annoyed and swings at it, trying to slice the spear and make the reach advantage null.

Idle was ignored again and even though he should have counted his lucky stars he wasn't being targeted, the stallion was too stubborn for that. "Hey its rude to ignore somepony who's trying to slice you with their sword!" Silent just face hooved.

Silent looked around quickly to see if there were any weapons he could use, maybe something he could magically unsheathed from someone else.
    The reinforcements are still untargeted, but Whitestone's wary in case they attack again. The Unicorn would find a pike on a side of the gate, made of metal, harder to slice. Whitestone just bucks Idle on the face when he gets near and tries to slice him.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-21 at 12:11 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, I have to make sure none of the other harem members contract anything. I don't mind too much so long as you can make sure you don't get any unsavory diseases..." Mystic said. Hay Bale was hot, but if she was going to be with ponies outside of the harem, it could definitely prove to be a problem.
    Hay Bale grinned. I'm very careful. But if I make a mistake... Suddenly, a pair of wings shot out of her sides and her horn retracted. One of the benefits to being a mutant is that I can make myself immune to disease... Or purge it from my system altogether. Pregnancy is the only disease I'll ever have to worry about, and I'm more than capable of steering clear of THAT minefield. She shuddered, leaving no doubt what she thought of said minefield.

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Firbolg in the Playground

"You! Beayn Counter. Consider yourself volunteered for a recon mission. Get out there and find Tyrol and Lemongrass. They seemed to be mysteriously on light duty for some reason or the other and I won't let that stand. Chop, chop."

(Yes, MCerberus, this is a hamfisted attempt to get your OC guard involved as well. )
    Being assigned to any sort of serious duty was something of a shock, and Beayn drops the requisition forms he was hovering. After telepathically picking them up and putting them safe, the unicorn kind of stutters confused. For the past he doesn't know how long, all he's done all day is his normal desk-jockey work and get thrown to the madgriffon in the training yard. This is the sort of work where a mauve-shirt like him is likely to BE KILLED OFF FOR REAL to show that ANYONE CAN DIE.

"Oh err, yes right away sir," Beyn kind of spits out before running out the door to find just where those two managed to get off to during patrol. He's going to assume that they're investigating the reason the giant tank is flying around inside town and makes it to Mach's a bit later soaking wet.

---------
    Meanwhile, in the House of Science - Mach

For those ponies that have never been to Mach's place, all the really ominous mad science stuff (other than the machine they're planning to use) is on the roof collecting energy from the lightning. The workshop in the basement is sectioned off into a weapon/medical supply section with spare parts, bandages et al, and 'ammo' for the deadly stuff Mach straps to his front hooves, spare parts, a section for blueprints and planning, and the machine.

It's still unnamed, and consists of a control panel, slab-table for the patient, needles, tubes, currently visible electricity running through it, really what you'd expect. When the Cirrus ponies arrive, likely after passing past a couple of guardponies eating all his food, the pegasus would instruct them, "Put him, ah, on the table and is he stable enough to draw blood from? And I'll need somepony to go clear out the clouds near the trotsla coils. Last thing we need is a power surge."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale grinned. I'm very careful. But if I make a mistake... Suddenly, a pair of wings shot out of her sides and her horn retracted. One of the benefits to being a mutant is that I can make myself immune to disease... Or purge it from my system altogether. Pregnancy is the only disease I'll ever have to worry about, and I'm more than capable of steering clear of THAT minefield. She shuddered, leaving no doubt what she thought of said minefield.
    "...Huh. Alright, what's your schedule like?" she asks. She seems to approve of having this sort of pony in her harem. "And pregnancy wouldn't be that bad. I wouldn't say so anyway." she says. Though, she wants foals of her own some day, so she's biased.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Being assigned to any sort of serious duty was something of a shock, and Beayn drops the requisition forms he was hovering. After telepathically picking them up and putting them safe, the unicorn kind of stutters confused. For the past he doesn't know how long, all he's done all day is his normal desk-jockey work and get thrown to the madgriffon in the training yard. This is the sort of work where a mauve-shirt like him is likely to BE KILLED OFF FOR REAL to show that ANYONE CAN DIE.

"Oh err, yes right away sir," Beyn kind of spits out before running out the door to find just where those two managed to get off to during patrol. He's going to assume that they're investigating the reason the giant tank is flying around inside town and makes it to Mach's a bit later soaking wet.
    Well, Tyrol and Lemongrass eventually did empty Mach's kitchen of his kettle chips, but Tyrol forbade Lemongrass from wolfing down the apple pie they found undisturbed in the fridge.

For those ponies that have never been to Mach's place, all the really ominous mad science stuff (other than the machine they're planning to use) is on the roof collecting energy from the lightning. The workshop in the basement is sectioned off into a weapon/medical supply section with spare parts, bandages et al, and 'ammo' for the deadly stuff Mach straps to his front hooves, spare parts, a section for blueprints and planning, and the machine.

It's still unnamed, and consists of a control panel, slab-table for the patient, needles, tubes, currently visible electricity running through it, really what you'd expect. When the Cirrus ponies arrive, likely after passing past a couple of guardponies eating all his food, the pegasus would instruct them, "Put him, ah, on the table and is he stable enough to draw blood from? And I'll need somepony to go clear out the clouds near the trotsla coils. Last thing we need is a power surge."
    They blinked as the Mach filed in with the Cirrus ponies, then at Beayn Counter who presumably arrived after them. Deciding that Mach was probably busy with his "licensed" experiments, Lemongrass trotted over to greet Beayn instead.

"What is it, Beayn? You never come out of the guardhouse unless there's some emergency," Lemongrass said.

"pure revenge...." says Ironblade in a pretty dark/creepy/bad guy voice, he then jumps try and catch the pegasus, and if he suceeds, drive her to the ground. he Jumps really high.
    Snowflake was a little too distracted by burning hooves(!) to notice that the earth pony was jumping to catch her. She went down with a surprised yelp and fell heavily on her back.

((Yes, read it wrong XD))
    The armor absorbs the pokes, and in one of the spear thrusts, Whitestone gets annoyed and swings at it, trying to slice the spear and make the reach advantage null.
    Flameshield grimaced as the sword neatly slices through the wooden shaft. He dropped the now-useless weapon and eyed the clearly better armed pony warily. He would try to tackle him if Whitestone closed the distance.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-21 at 01:58 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1431

Snowflake was a little too distracted by burning hooves(!) to notice that the earth pony was jumping to catch her. She went down with a surprised yelp and fell heavily on her back.
    Ironblade landed on top of her, he got on 3 hoves, his left hoof actually stepping on her right foreleg and pinning her to the ground, the other one holding the sword that gradually gets imbued with a thick aura that completely darkened the blade, like a black cloud. He puts it's point against Snowflake's chest.

"Say goodbye to your existance"

If he's not stoped, he stabs through her, but the magical stab only leaves her KO and a shallow slice wound.

Flameshield grimaced as the sword neatly slices through the wooden shaft. He dropped the now-useless weapon and eyed the clearly better armed pony warily. He would try to tackle him if Whitestone closed the distance.
    He doesn't just close the distance, he charges with his sword and tries to stab through him, leaving himself open to attack by the reinforcements too, also right besides a conveniently placed pike that Silent could see.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-21 at 08:29 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Firbolg in the Playground

"What is it, Beayn? You never come out of the guardhouse unless there's some emergency," Lemongrass said.
    Beayn was confused, drenched, and cold from getting there only to find the weird whatever going on here. "You're being given a different assignment, something to do with a recent attack," the unicorn responded.

"If you're not still needed here, head back and see if you can't figure out what's going on."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Metalworking Shoppe - You Know, The Only One Around]

Blades flicked her ears as she worked on the armour. "Say, have ya got a feelin' something's goin' on right now that we might want to get involved in?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Right,"
    She opened the door taking a key with her that was on a lanyard around her neck. She gestured for Lochbed to exit so that she could lock the door behind them.
    ----------------

Lochbed walks outside so Aubade can lock the door. Once they exit, the pair hail a taxi or walked to get to the pond.

Once they get there, the kelpie cannot help herself. She darts forward and leaps into the water. "Sweet not dirty water!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

25. - Top - End - #1435

Blaze
    Blaze nods, walks out and springs into the air, studying the cloud situation near the trotsla coils.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Metalworking Shoppe - You Know, The Only One Around]

Blades flicked her ears as she worked on the armour. "Say, have ya got a feelin' something's goin' on right now that we might want to get involved in?"
    Deadpan and unconcerned (she's getting good at this): "I feel like that every three seconds. Then again, the getting involved in for me probably revolves around a territorial dispute between a robin and a wallaby."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy waved to the departing tank, and then turned to Blaze, the only other pony still in the hangar. "Right. I'll go get that root beer squared away. Blaze, I'll try on that tux you left me once I'm done." He started to wheel himself out, but stopped to call back, "Oh, and tell Hover to get me if the wings are givin' her trouble. I'll get them sorted out quick-like." Apparently, the workaholic engineer had already forgotten the five or six orders to take it easy. :P

(Deadtiming, likely for the evening)
    (Didn't realize Blaze had left, so I'm editing this appropriately)

[Cirrus]

Sandy waved to the departing tank, before wheeling off to take care of that root beer. The airship stocked a good variety of non-alcoholic beverages, seeing how Sandy shared the lieutenant's love for the stuff. The engineer hoof-picked a bottle of Silverpine's favorite variety, and scooped a bucket of ice to put it in. A few mugs completed the ensemble, which he left on Silverpine's desk to await his return.

[Cirrus - The Bridge]

On the way back from Silverpine's room, Sandy wheeled into the Bridge to speak with Hover. The short unicorn tapped on the door before entering. "Hover? Them wings still giving you trouble?" he asked, hopeful for a bit of work to keep his mind busy.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Titan in the Playground

I don't have a schedule. She leaned in closer in a highly conspiratorial manner Between you and me I don't even have a house here - I sold my home a few days ago and came here from Texas to help out a friend.

Mystic might know any of these things about Texas:
    1[possibly]) It was a town in Equestria named after a province of somewhere else, named after the nation it was in, named after an old word for friend, which was taken from a phrase meaning 'stupid in my presence'.
    2 [unlikely]) It was full of crazy people, and had been for at least two generations. No one knew why.
    3 [VERY likely]) It was extremely far away. It should've been about a week's flight.

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride with well presumed help given Silverpine's condition complies and sets him on the table. "I...I don't know if he's stable enough." She commented lamely, twas not like she was a doctor.
    ---------------

Outside the Town Gates

Ironblade landed on top of her, he got on 3 hoves, his left hoof actually stepping on her right foreleg and pinning her to the ground, the other one holding the sword that gradually gets imbued with a thick aura that completely darkened the blade, like a black cloud. He puts it's point against Snowflake's chest.

"Say goodbye to your existence."

If he's not stopped, he stabs through her, but the magical stab only leaves her KO and a shallow slice wound.

He doesn't just close the distance, he charges with his sword and tries to stab through him, leaving himself open to attack by the reinforcements too, also right besides conveniently positioned pike that Silent could see.
    Silent Snow immediately grabbed the sword with his magic and magically flung it at the enemy charging Snowflake to stop him from doing that. Meanwhile at the same time, Idle Chat had charged again but slipped on the slippery wet cobblestone road and slid into Snowflake pushing her out of the way, on accident.
    ---------------------------------------

Bridle Shores Town Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed walks outside so Aubade can lock the door. Once they exit, the pair hail a taxi or walked to get to the pond.

Once they get there, the kelpie cannot help herself. She darts forward and leaps into the water. "Sweet not dirty water!"

"Right...yea..."
    Aubade commented as she kept an eye out for passing ponies, fishing here wasn't particularly legal here.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Titan in the Playground

I don't have a schedule. She leaned in closer in a highly conspiratorial manner Between you and me I don't even have a house here - I sold my home a few days ago and came here from Texas to help out a friend.
    "Then you'll have to live here. I'll make you up a room. Texas eh? Interesting." she says. She knew the following things about Texas,

2 [unlikely]) It was full of crazy people, and had been for at least two generations. No one knew why.
    3 [VERY likely]) It was extremely far away. It should've been about a week's flight.
    Mystic makes it her business to know where crazy people are. She has her reasons for this, I assure you.

No, you don't get to know what they are.

"Alright. If you want to join the harem, we'll need to get you an outfit, a collar, your favorite desserts, and please fill out this list."

I'm not going to be specific because that'd go way beyond board rules, but it's a list of kinks that could be relevant in her harem. That's the extent of what you need to know.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-04-21 at 08:43 PM.