New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Daemon

Default Re: Gnorman's Complete E6 Compendium

I am so happy to see this project grow, but aren't you forgetting your streamlined classes?

2. - Top - End - #32
    Orc in the Playground

MonkGuy

as good as always, great job with the races, I'm looking forward to see the rest!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by D-naras View Post
    I am so happy to see this project grow, but aren't you forgetting your streamlined classes?
    Yes, I suppose I am. I'll include them under a separate "Generic Classes" heading when I get a chance.

Spent some time with the zealot tonight, adding auras, a new capstone, and shifting a few abilities around (reaver and templar archetypes, mainly). I'm going to retool the cavalier significantly, as well as spend a little time touching up the Avenger and the Initiate.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

MonkGuy

can we have a str-based, front liner, charging Zealot archetype? I'd love it

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

When you add the 5 "exotic" classes, you're going to need to stretch them out over two posts if they are the same length as the other classes. Which, since they are all dealing with their own individual subsystems, it is likely.
    LGBTA+itP

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

Jeez, dude. That's a lot of stuff.

Oh, and I hereby request a necropolitan-esque undead race. That is all.
    Guess who's good at avatars? Thormag. That's who.

A Campaign Setting more than a year in the making, Patria!

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Excellent. I can't wait to take a look at brand new, unpolished material where I actually notice flaws.
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by D@rK-SePHiRoTH- View Post
    can we have a str-based, front liner, charging Zealot archetype? I'd love it
    You know, that's not a bad idea. The zealot could use a little more offensive oomph (I find that it is more of a passive class, which is somewhat disappointing). I'll have to include some sort of smiting ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldest View Post
    When you add the 5 "exotic" classes, you're going to need to stretch them out over two posts if they are the same length as the other classes. Which, since they are all dealing with their own individual subsystems, it is likely.
    Well, it's a good thing I saved myself the entire first page of the thread then! I definitely learned my lesson - I always write more than I think I will, and even after extensive, ruthless editing I find myself running out of room. Hopefully this thread will not suffer from that for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    Jeez, dude. That's a lot of stuff.

Oh, and I hereby request a necropolitan-esque undead race. That is all.
    An undead race has been on the docket for quite some time. I will see about pushing up the timetable for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaight View Post
    Excellent. I can't wait to take a look at brand new, unpolished material where I actually notice flaws.
    And I'm looking forward to fixing said flaws.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground

MonkGuy

Invetigator capstone - what about allowing him to replicate other's archetype powers through his knowledge and intensive study? (something similar to the 19th factotum feature)
    I don't know if this is out of concept due to the lack of an extended fluff text, but it looks interesting for a person whose main interest is knowledge
    Last edited by D@rK-SePHiRoTH-; 2012-07-27 at 08:17 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Bugbear in the Playground

PirateGuy

I posted this in the old thread. Thought I would move it over here.

I've been reading over Engineer (tinker) ability and specifically the astral construct text.

Quote:
    Treat this companion as if it were an astral construct as if manifested by a power level equal to one-half the tinker's level (minimum of one),
    I was assuming that this meant that the astral construct has half the HD of the engineer that built it. But it seems to read that you act like a psion of half your level. If you look at what a psion with half the HD of the engineer could construct with its 11 power points you get a 5 HD construct instead of a 3 HD one.

I feel this ability needs more clarification, whether my assumption was correct, and you only get a 3 HD construct, or I was wrong and you get a construct that is 5 HD at your max level of 6

As Eldest pointed out
    With psionics, you can't spend more than your Manifester Level in power points on a single power
    Does that mean that the highest level construct you can have is a HD 2 (1 to summon and 2 to make it a HD better), or is it HD equal to half your engineer level.

Edit: while I'm asking. Can the construct be used as a mount for small creatures. Are there any rules as to what sort of creature you can ride.
    Last edited by Mangles; 2012-07-28 at 04:33 AM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mangles View Post
    I posted this in the old thread. Thought I would move it over here.

I've been reading over Engineer (tinker) ability and specifically the astral construct text.

Quote:
    Treat this companion as if it were an astral construct as if manifested by a power level equal to one-half the tinker's level (minimum of one),
    I was assuming that this meant that the astral construct has half the HD of the engineer that built it. But it seems to read that you act like a psion of half your level. If you look at what a psion with half the HD of the engineer could construct with its 11 power points you get a 5 HD construct instead of a 3 HD one.

I feel this ability needs more clarification, whether my assumption was correct, and you only get a 3 HD construct, or I was wrong and you get a construct that is 5 HD at your max level of 6

As Eldest pointed out

Does that mean that the highest level construct you can have is a HD 2 (1 to summon and 2 to make it a HD better), or is it HD equal to half your engineer level.
    A power level of one would require the expenditure of one power point, getting you a level one astral construct. A power level or two would require the expenditure of three power points, getting you a level two astral construct. Power level three, five power points, level three astral construct. So yes, it caps out at 3 HD.

It should probably be "Treat this as an astral construct with a level equal to half the tinker's level."

12. - Top - End - #42

PirateGuy

That would simplify and clarify things a lot.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

For the binder, i recommend reading the secrets of pact magic and villians of pact magic sourcebooks, they might give you some ideas; it definitely helped me when making my own binder e6 class.

By the way, congratulations on the new thread, i´m looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Engorde; 2012-07-28 at 08:20 AM.

14. - Top - End - #44

AssassinGuy

As far as I can tell, the Poet clas makes no mechion of how you gain and restore Insperation, only how it is spent. Can someone point me to where it tells you hows much you have and how often it regens?

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by yugi24862 View Post
    As far as I can tell, the Poet clas makes no mechion of how you gain and restore Insperation, only how it is spent. Can someone point me to where it tells you hows much you have and how often it regens?
    How much you have: "He may use this ability a number of times per day equal to his poet level plus his Charisma modifier."

How often it regens: Whenever per-day abilities are refreshed. I guess naturally at the start of the day?

16. - Top - End - #46

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gnorman View Post
    How much you have: "He may use this ability a number of times per day equal to his poet level plus his Charisma modifier."

How often it regens: Whenever per-day abilities are refreshed. I guess naturally at the start of the day?
    Sorry, I completely missed that. Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was per-day or per-encounter

17. - Top - End - #47
    Orc in the Playground

This really makes me want to play E6

Other stuff: Does this dress make me look like a DRAGON? Rules for Glamerweaving

Excellent gnome scribe avatar to match my username by licoot.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

In my continued retooling of the zealot class, I hit upon something that, in retrospect, seems blindingly obvious: Half-caster archetypes for non-casting classes! Perhaps it's a bit overpowered, though, but I'm going to try it out, starting with the initiate archetype. It and the cavalier have been redone, though neither is quite complete. Still working, then on to the hunter and sentinel.

19. - Top - End - #49

So, I see the Generic Classes are up. Are they intended for use alongside the non-generic/standard classes? Could there be a balanced party with both a Fighter and a Gladiator?
    Hi!
    --Timeless Error, Emerald Knight and Champion of Green in the Playground

A lot of clutter used to be here. Now it's here. Please click the link and read my extended signature!

Thanks to the amazing Aruius for my excellent Emerald Knight in Action avatar!

Legend, an awesome RPG. 1.0 now out!

20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

You know, essentia capacity is an inherent function of character level. You don't need to specify it. Though I guess it might make it easier for people not familiar with Incarnum, but to use the class you'll have to learn the system anyway...

21. - Top - End - #51
    Dwarf in the Playground

Looking at the Poet, I'm concerned it may perhaps be a little much.

Compared to a Red Mage, the Poet has a better Hitdie, better skills, some very versatile and decent inspirations, and the ability to cherry pick two spell lists, at the cost of two spells/day of each level (offset somewhat by being able to use two lists of scrolls for even more versatility).

Perhaps level 3 spells should be 0/day bonus spells only?

Speaking of the Red Mage, can Sand Shapers shape 50 GP?

For the Noble/Warchief archetype, the Greater Archetype Power should probably read: "the penalties inflicted by the warchief are equal to his Charisma modifier or -2, whichever is higher", since that could potentially work out to a penalty for levelling otherwise.

I note there is no greater archetype ability for the Sage>Investigator, is this in progress or an oversight?

Zealot: May wish to include a qualifier to "Back from the Brink", such as "with a Charisma score of 12 or higher".

A few of the classes are a little front-loaded, the main problem being where you have abilities that say "of his level". From a RAW perspective, that can either mean "his *class* level" or "his *character* level".

So as written, one level dip into Sentinel means full access to fighter only feats (you count as a level 6 fighter), a flexible fighter feat, full armour, shield and martial proficiencies, Interception, and Manoeuvres equal to a level 6 Crusader.

The same applies to the Hunter/Beastmaster archetype as well as elsewhere, "as a druid of his Hunter level" - an animal companion as a level 6 druid for a 1 level dip is arguably a very viable replacement for a Greater Archetype power.

It crops up quite a lot, so if these are all intentional, of course, then don't mind me, but assuming that multiclassing is allowed, this means that a Sentinel>Gallant 1/Hunter>Beastmaster 1/Gladiator>Kensei 1/Brawler>Martial Artist 3 gets:

12+ 4D10 HD + 1D8 HP +Con
    38 Skill points + Int bonus.
    6 BAB
    Using fractional saves: +5/+4/+2 saves.
    2 flexible Fighter feats. Counts as a level 6 fighter for the purpose of qualifying for feats.
    Evasion
    +1 bonus to AC in light armour.
    Intelligence or Wisdom modifier to AC in light armour.
    Intelligence or Wisdom modifier to damage on damaging strikes.
    Dexterity modifier to Damage for ranged attacks.
    "Power attack" for ranged attacks.
    Unarmed strikes deal 1D8 damage and may be freely enchanted.
    Proficiency in all types of armour, all simple and martial weapons, and three exotic weapons of their choice.
    Manoeuvres readied and prepared as a level 6 Crusader.
    Manoeuvres readied and prepared as a level 6 Warblade.
    Manoeuvres readied and prepared as a level 6 Swordsage.
    An animal companion as a level 6 Druid.

Removing those last four down to levels 1/1/3/1 by qualifying it as class, rather than character, level is a good step towards removing the front-loading, whilst you may also want to move either the feats or the archetype bonus to level 2.

On a side note, this is incredibly impressive stuff and it makes me want to start playing E6, I can't wait to see even more of this.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

You seem to be a bit confused. Unless I am mistaken, all of these classes were designed to forego multiclassing, so you can assume any time level is used it means class level. In fact, without multiclassing, class level and character level are effectively the same thing, which is probably why the text only says "level". These classes become almost nonsensical if you start trying to mix an match them. The whole point of having archetypes and all is to give you some good options within a class.
    Last edited by Conor77; 2012-07-30 at 01:40 PM.
    "Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day" --Charles Dickens

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless Error View Post
    So, I see the Generic Classes are up. Are they intended for use alongside the non-generic/standard classes? Could there be a balanced party with both a Fighter and a Gladiator?
    I suppose you could, though they're honestly quite similar in a lot of respects. A Fighter has archetypes intended to mimic the Brawler, the Gladiator, the Sentinel, the Zealot, and the Hunter, on a more general level. I've been poaching a few class features back and forth between the two (practice, experience, and perspective being what they are and hopefully improving my abilities), so in some cases they might be exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Waddacku View Post
    You know, essentia capacity is an inherent function of character level. You don't need to specify it. Though I guess it might make it easier for people not familiar with Incarnum, but to use the class you'll have to learn the system anyway...
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kholai View Post
    Looking at the Poet, I'm concerned it may perhaps be a little much.

Go on.

Compared to a Red Mage, the Poet has a better Hitdie, better skills, some very versatile and decent inspirations, and the ability to cherry pick two spell lists, at the cost of two spells/day of each level (offset somewhat by being able to use two lists of scrolls for even more versatility).

Perhaps level 3 spells should be 0/day bonus spells only?

Adding level 3 spells to the poet was something I did only last night, and I'm not 100% on board with it just yet. Keeping them to level 2 spells (or at least having 0 level 3 spells per day, forcing them to invest heavily in the stat to reap the benefits might not be a bad idea. The advantage of the red mage is the archetype powers, bonus spells, increased spells per day, et cetera, but I can see your point.

Speaking of the Red Mage, can Sand Shapers shape 50 GP?

For comedy's sake, yes. For practicality's sake, no.

For the Noble/Warchief archetype, the Greater Archetype Power should probably read: "the penalties inflicted by the warchief are equal to his Charisma modifier or -2, whichever is higher", since that could potentially work out to a penalty for levelling otherwise.

Duly noted, will fix.

I note there is no greater archetype ability for the Sage>Investigator, is this in progress or an oversight?

Still in progress. The new sage is still a bit fresh, so I have yet to polish off all the edges.

Zealot: May wish to include a qualifier to "Back from the Brink", such as "with a Charisma score of 12 or higher".

Duly noted, will fix.

A few of the classes are a little front-loaded, the main problem being where you have abilities that say "of his level". From a RAW perspective, that can either mean "his *class* level" or "his *character* level".

This is something I started to notice recently myself. Generally, all instances of this should refer to class level. I am slowly working through to try and correct this.

So as written, one level dip into Sentinel means full access to fighter only feats (you count as a level 6 fighter), a flexible fighter feat, full armour, shield and martial proficiencies, Interception, and Manoeuvres equal to a level 6 Crusader.

Ouch. Yeah.

The same applies to the Hunter/Beastmaster archetype as well as elsewhere, "as a druid of his Hunter level" - an animal companion as a level 6 druid for a 1 level dip is arguably a very viable replacement for a Greater Archetype power.

It crops up quite a lot, so if these are all intentional, of course, then don't mind me, but assuming that multiclassing is allowed, this means that a Sentinel>Gallant 1/Hunter>Beastmaster 1/Gladiator>Kensei 1/Brawler>Martial Artist 3 gets:

12+ 4D10 HD + 1D8 HP +Con
    38 Skill points + Int bonus.
    6 BAB
    Using fractional saves: +5/+4/+2 saves.
    2 flexible Fighter feats. Counts as a level 6 fighter for the purpose of qualifying for feats.
    Evasion
    +1 bonus to AC in light armour.
    Intelligence or Wisdom modifier to AC in light armour.
    Intelligence or Wisdom modifier to damage on damaging strikes.
    Dexterity modifier to Damage for ranged attacks.
    "Power attack" for ranged attacks.
    Unarmed strikes deal 1D8 damage and may be freely enchanted.
    Proficiency in all types of armour, all simple and martial weapons, and three exotic weapons of their choice.
    Manoeuvres readied and prepared as a level 6 Crusader.
    Manoeuvres readied and prepared as a level 6 Warblade.
    Manoeuvres readied and prepared as a level 6 Swordsage.
    An animal companion as a level 6 Druid.

I've always stated that "multiclassing is not encouraged or supported in this system," but lord knows that doesn't cover it by RAW. This is exactly the kind of monster I'd like to avoid.

Removing those last four down to levels 1/1/3/1 by qualifying it as class, rather than character, level is a good step towards removing the front-loading, whilst you may also want to move either the feats or the archetype bonus to level 2.

I just overhauled the entire system to make archetype powers available at level one, so please understand that changing them to level 2 is absolutely, definitively off the table.

On a side note, this is incredibly impressive stuff and it makes me want to start playing E6, I can't wait to see even more of this.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor77 View Post
    You seem to be a bit confused. Unless I am mistaken, all of these classes were designed to forego multiclassing, so you can assume any time level is used it means class level. In fact, without multiclassing, class level and character level are effectively the same thing, which is probably why the text only says "level". These classes become almost nonsensical if you start trying to mix an match them. The whole point of having archetypes and all is to give you some good options within a class.
    They were designed that way, but he's right, it doesn't technically mean that they do. By explicit RAW, it doesn't work like that, and that needs to be rectified.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

I would second lowering the number of 3rd level spells the Poet gets to be 0, or even give them the ability to chose one spell off of the two spell lists they can cast from as a capstone SLA. Although that second part would be a pain to involve, so probably not.
    LGBTA+itP

25. - Top - End - #55

Werewolf: They get a bonus to Dexterity (Which is superseded by the wolf's dexterity if you use the Alternate Form) and a bonus to Wisdom (which only affects Mystic Resonance because Fight Harder and Smarter is based off of Constitution).

The Alternate Form ability allows them, unlike any other brawler, the opportunity of dumping Strength and Dexterity with no consequences (like most other shapeshifters, point buy goes a long way for the werewolf). They can dump it and still get a Str of 25 in Dire Wolf form. This seems a bit too powerful, when you consider what other brawlers get.

I think you can use Alternate Form and then use Hybrid Form, allowing you to be a large sized Dire Wolf with 29 Strength and all the other little goodies that being hybrid gives you (for example, Fast Healing at 6th level). Was this intentional? I wouldn't mind it if it weren't for the whole Dire Wolf thing.

Overall the archetype seems to be at odds with itself. It would seem better to give them bonuses to Con and (either Charisma or Wisdom, with the howl and Mystic Resonance both based off of the same stat), and drop the Dire Wolf form. You might also give them something to compensate for losing Dire Wolf form (maybe something Charisma/Wisdom based, at Moderate).

With all that having been said, I definitely like most of the stuff here. I'd play any of these classes.
    Last edited by Nihilarian; 2012-07-30 at 10:25 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilarian View Post
    Werewolf: They get a bonus to Dexterity (Which is superseded by the wolf's dexterity if you use the Alternate Form) and a bonus to Wisdom (which only affects Mystic Resonance because Fight Harder and Smarter is based off of Constitution).

The Alternate Form ability allows them, unlike any other brawler, the opportunity of dumping Strength and Dexterity with no consequences (like most other shapeshifters, point buy goes a long way for the werewolf). They can dump it and still get a Str of 25 in Dire Wolf form. This seems a bit too powerful, when you consider what other brawlers get.

I think you can use Alternate Form and then use Hybrid Form, allowing you to be a large sized Dire Wolf with 29 Strength and all the other little goodies that being hybrid gives you (for example, Fast Healing at 6th level). Was this intentional? I wouldn't mind it if it weren't for the whole Dire Wolf thing.

Overall the archetype seems to be at odds with itself. It would seem better to give them bonuses to Con and (either Charisma or Wisdom, with the howl and Mystic Resonance both based off of the same stat), and drop the Dire Wolf form. You might also give them something to compensate for losing Dire Wolf form (maybe something Charisma/Wisdom based, at Moderate).

With all that having been said, I definitely like most of the stuff here. I'd play any of these classes.
    That is an interplay I had not predicted. I'll remove the dire wolf component and make sure that there is a clause that states you may not mix-and-match alternate and hybrid forms. I plan to keep the Wisdom bonus mostly because that's the standard lycanthrope bonus (most of my monster archetypes have their racial bonuses hew pretty closely to what their typical kind receives), but changing it to Constitution would not be unreasonable.

27. - Top - End - #57

I don't disagree with that. I'd still suggest basing the howl on wisdom instead of charisma, to gibe people more of a reason to pump wisdom up.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yeah, I pretty much figured multi-classing wasn't the intended use of it (I presume the original thread contained actual statements to that fact), glad you understood where I was coming from.

I'd be happy enough if it was specifically zero multi-classing bound into the class features, but a reasonable tradeoff between several lesser archetype bonuses and a single greater archetype might not be a bad thing to vaguely shoot for.

Back to Poet: Glad you removed the level 3 spell slot; having two spell lists to choose from for utility just gave too much potential to the Poet (especially if the Spontaneous equivalent to Pearls of Power are brought into it). Even with the reduced spell slots it's still a seriously decent

I also really like the new capstone.

Concord of Sweet Sounds: Does this allow an inspiration without having any inspirations left?
    If so, then the wording might be something along the lines of:

"As a standard action the Poet may use any inspiration ability they have, including those granted by their archetype. Using an inspiration in this way does not count against their total number of inspirations per day."

Noble: To remedy the dead level 2, what about expanding Impel?

Level 2: Impel Quick: Target ally within 30' regains use of their swift action, if they had used it. A Noble may use Impel a number of times per day equal to half their class level plus their Charisma modifier.

Level 4: Impel Attack: Target ally within 30' may make an immediate attack against any enemy they threaten.

Level 6: Great Impel: Target ally within 30' may take a full round worth of actions etc. Using this ability consumes 2 Impel uses/day.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ettin in the Playground

Concord of Sweet Sounds seems perfectly clear. You use a inspiration ability. You don't have to burn one of the charges.
    LGBTA+itP

30. - Top - End - #60
    Dwarf in the Playground

Eldest: Note that by the literal text, they may use their ability without it being deducted from their daily limit. This does not dispense the ability to use it if they would otherwise not be able to by not having any remaining inspirations left, or by only having one daily use left for two-inspiration-use abilities.

As another viable alternative, they may simply regain one of their expended uses of inspiration for the day as a swift action; this is almost the same thing, except not quite so potent.

Brawler: Faster Than the Naked Eye: To amend the wording slightly, what about:
    The Brawler may make a full attack as a standard action or as part of a charge. If they make a full attack action in this way they may make one additional attack as part of their full attack at their highest Base Attack Bonus. All attacks made in this full attack action must be made using the Brawler's unarmed strike or natural attacks.

In this way, if the brawler is "armed" by holding a salad fork in one hand, or wearing a spiked bracer, they can still flurry using only unarmed attacks.

Brawler > Martial Artist: I could be wrong here, but seeing as you only get one immediate or swift action per round, isn't restricting stance switching to once per round redundant?

Gladiator > Should Weapon of Choice require them to practice for five minutes with the new weapon in question? It seems odd that theoretically the gladiator could theoretically declare a particular farmer's Scythe as their WoC.

Secondly, it should probably be restricted to a weapon they are proficient with, at least thematically.

Does "attack" include anything with an attack roll?

Brute > "By wearing medium armour", perhaps? I know it's petty, but I have the grim vision of a player insisting that he can indeed carry around seventy-nine Breastplates without encumbrance because they're medium armour...

Man at Arms > No action is assigned to Weapon of Choice in the first place, and I'd again suggest possibly restricting it to any weapon which the Man at Arms is holding.

Pit Fighter > This archetype may be a little extreme in all honestly. Automatic spell loss combined with being almost literally impossible to escape makes this instant and irrevocable death to casters.

With a +9 to hit before Strength (Weapon of choice + BAB), the chance of a 16 Strength Pit Fighter with Weapon Focus hitting an unarmoured, Dex 16 mage is about 95%, for an average damage of 12 damage before power attack. At a D6 HD, your average mage is going to have ~31 HP. Power Attacking for an extra 20 damage is still a 50% chance to hit.

Whilst yes, I know and appreciate that mages are supposed to be squishy, but this can be done at reach, and it absolutely, utterly shuts down another class in a way that they have no means of dealing with (there's not much quicken in E6 is there?). That's not really fun design. Can an equal levelled mage survive a situation where a Pit Fighter ends up in melee range with them?

Second would be the fact they move like a cheetah on crack.

A level 6 Pit Fighter with a Spiked Chain may make make an attack of opportunity if anything within 10' moves, casts, draws, or 5' steps (or anything else, but you get the idea).

They may now also take a 10' step as per the Fancy Footwork ability, potentially leaving them 5' closer to the target ten feet away who took a 5' step away from them.

They can do this every time they "may make" an attack of opportunity (which is not the same thing as hitting with, or even "refraining from", an attack of opportunity). Imagine a line of goblins around the world all drawing their swords split seconds after one another. The Pit Fighter has now 10' stepped his way across thousands of miles.

Incidentally, the way the major archetype power is worded, it doesn't actually use up an AoO to make a Full Attack. Possibly this should be something along the lines of: "Any time the Pit Fighter makes an attack of opportunity they may make a full attack rather than a single attack."

Maybe limit their 5' steps to one extra one per round, stop it from being Fancy Footworkable, or possibly tie it to actually taking the AoO. Since their AoO-step also means that nobody wielding a reach weapon that also can't be used in melee can make a full attack against them.

For the mageslayer aspect, I'd suggest Concentration checks to engage in Defensive Casting automatically fail, and there's a -4 penalty against concentration checks about losing the spell to damage dealt by the Pit Fighter. This means that a Strength 4 pixie with a rapier can't auto-disrupt the mage with a 1-damage love-tap.

Vindicator: Lesser Archetype is a little confusingly worded, it may be an idea to lift it straight from the Ranger: At 5th level the Vindicator may select an additional favored enemy. In addition, the bonus against any one favored enemy (including the one just selected, if so desired) increases by 2.

Greater: Again I'd suggest a 5 minute workout or something to reselect a favoured enemy, or otherwise indicating when a new enemy can be selected each 24 hours, and how long it takes.

Hunter: Completely optional here, but swapping Trapper and Deadly Aim around might be a smoother progression (PA at level 1 is a little mediocre anyway)

Peltast: Suggested slight rewording of the Major Archetype:
    The Peltast may make a full attack as a standard action on any round where they have moved at least 10'. All attacks made in this full attack action must be made using thrown weapons with which the Peltast is proficient.

Sentinel: Possible rewording of Interception: Once per round as an immediate action the Sentinel may attempt to intercept a melee attack targeted at any ally within 10' by making an opposed melee attack roll against the total result of the attack he wishes to intercept. If successful, the attack is instead directed towards the sentinel, and he may use his armour class to defend against it as if he were the original target.

Level 4 rework: A Sentinel may take one additional Immediate action per turn, so long as that immediate action is used to Intercept a blow.

By RAW, a Free action cannot be performed outside of your turn except for speaking.

Juggernaut: Major Archetype power - It may be worth clarifying that the Juggernaut is still subject to the attack normally. I don't like automatic "no save just suck" abilities, so if a balance check or reflex save or something were required to knock them prone that would be a lot better to me; it makes little thematic sense that a nimble Rogue is easier to knock over than a Fighter, who is easier to knock over than.... a Fighter that has Weapon Focus, or that waiting until their second iterative attack is basically a +5 bonus to Juggs on the check to auto-bulltrip them.

Also this sort of ability that triggers on interception makes it worth specifying on interception that they cannot intercept blows targeted at themselves (otherwise they may count as their own ally for the free bulltrip).

In fact, considering the logical extent of this ability, a Juggernaut who rolls a 20 (say 30, with 16 Str, Weapon Focus and 6 BAB), against a Tyrannosaurus that rolled a 2 (22), has just knocked a tyrannosaurus back eight feet and knocked them onto their back.

Cool? Hell yes. Little extreme though? What about a free bullrush attempt with a bonus pushback equal to half the difference if they succeed?

Landsknecht: When using Interception, if a landsknecht's opposing attack roll succeeds, the landsknecht may make one free melee attack at his highest base attack bonus as a free action.

Against the target who made the attack they were intercepting... right?

Praetorian: I'd seriously suggest capping the bonus by class level or +5. Having five pet parrots who are your allies at level 1? Pretty crazy go nuts.

Zealot: Raise the Banners: Considering the Poet can basically get a free inspiration for ~5 rounds once per encounter, perhaps this should be a number of rounds equal to half their charisma modifier or something?

Rally the Troops: Death is arguably a negative status by RAW.

All the auras need to cover "positive Charisma bonus (to a minimum of 1)" or something similar, and smiting needs to include the "bonus (if any)" clause to Smite instead of modifier.

How does the Templar's Aura interact with Raise the Banners?

Green Mage: I assume it's intentional that Green Mages are proficient with Light Armour, but still suffer ASF in it?