New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 10

1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 10

[Talnissa's]

((It's a metal shell (with powered joints) over her arm, terminating in a large, forward-facing, round shield, in the center of which is the opening of a rifle barrel. The ammunition is fed into the barrel, which runs the length of the shell, from a thicker point at the shoulder which contains a twenty round magazine, or, if her arm is bent, it splits, and instead uses a ten round one and a second chamber near the elbow, both of which only engage when her arm is bent.))

[Sparrow's Fall, World of Eight Moons]

Or at least, she's not one of them that''s foolish enough to attack someone who's lived twelve thousand years without aging, has all sorts of magical abilities, and various physical modifications - most notable of which is that half her body is nanotech, and thus can form armor, weapons, and other such things. And on top of all that, she has proof that she's not as tough, since Tium has already beaten her once. Spec could still be quite insane, but insane in a way that's smart enough to recognize that she'd very likely die quite fast if she attacked the immortal.

"Ar Neamhní na Tromluithe. An interesting place, though I doubt you, or anyone else that wasn't from there, would find it a pleasant one.

Did you have any family other than your parents?"

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Kara picks up the modified weapon, and tests it for weight and balance, grinning.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

It's heavy, certainly, since the metal has to be fairly thick for safety reasons, but not unusable. As for the balance, it's fairly good, though the shield makes it a bit front-heavy.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

"It feels good...do you have a place where we can fire it?" Kara asks.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

"Through here,"
    Talnissa says, nodding, and heading for a door on the other side of the living room.

If Kara follows her in, she'll find that beyond the door a rather large room, with various types (dogs, humans, and trolls, predominate, but there's quite a selection) of targets, all made of ballistics gel and artificial bone (some also have simulated skins, if the resistance it provides is different than human, and there are also a number in various types of clothing and armor), all set up at different distances.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Kara does indeed follow, and blinks in surprise as she takes in the target range!
    And grins.
    "Any particular target I should aim for first?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Talnissa grins back, and shrugs.

"That depends on whether or not there's anything in particular you want to test about it."

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Kara nods.
    Lines up the weapon on one of the troll targets.
    And opens fire!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

The weapon itself is quite accurate, and trolls fairly large, so as long as she's a reasonable shot, she should be able to get a decent number of hits, with how many being entirely dependent on her skill. It also has less recoil than one might expect, so she shouldn't have to re-aim between shots.

Assuming she does, she'll find that the rounds go through the target's sim-hide quite easily, though how far they get once they do isn't clear from where the pair are.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Mithar Keep-library

"It's not that bad to do on occasion. For a break or some such from every day activities. It's kind of like camping. Except, admittedly, with people trying to kill you. The exchanges have been worth it so far. I've been on two adventures, and between the two I've payed for the entirety of of schooling!"

Either the schools are cheap, or those were particularly lucrative adventures. Maybe both.

"I admit, however, that I think so far I've really only seen the "gentleman adventurer" side of adventuring. Still, it'd be nice to have another adventure of some sort."
    Mithar Keep-library

"You'll have plenty of here if you're staying a while, that's for sure. This place is utterly chaotic, it's hard to find any patterns at all besides from what I could describe as dramatic ones. I heard that Grace, a woman I know had started some sort of research about it, fascinating really. I myself have pretty much given up as the energy here appears to from several different systems." Cessie explains as they end up in the kitchen.

Harnel would be here as I'm not sure who else would cook the dinner. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mithar Keep - Bedroom]

Harnel is sleeping soundly next to her, having been entirely unaware of Cessie's night thrashings. He's a very sound sleeper, but if she honestly tries to wake him up he will. If Cessie's hand passes close to his, he'll reflexively take her hand in his, something she'll know he does naturally from experience being in bed with him.

[Mithar Keep - Kashi]

"Not one from my world, that's for sure. It won't be difficult to look him up though; a dragon that sweats gold is sure to have found its way into a few books." And they know what he looks like, obviously, so that's a boon to the whole research thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Mithar Keep - Kashi

Kashi frowns as Cessie implies he'd ever eat people. It's rather hard to get a frown across with a snout, so it looks a bit like a snarl.

His tail lashing back and forth probably doesn't help.

"Snyyyuuuuu! <You're mean! Blyeh!>" His forked tongue flicks out at her. He'll crawl back into the pile of blankets Harnel made him and curl up, stomach rumbling contentedly after his feast of cream. He doesn't go to sleep quite yet though, too busy glaring at Cessie.
    [Mithar Keep - Bedroom]

Cessie was close to panicking there for a second before she feels her husbands hand touch hers and slowly grows calmer. She remembered way too much of that dream, she never did otherwise besides the ones she had with Aegnor and Harnel.
    This one had been completely different though, she had been someone else, Ilpholin? It didn't make any sense, why had she done all those things?

It felt like she really needed to vent that experience but not right now. Instead she gently squeezes Harnel's hand and snuggles up closer to him, running her other hand against his scaled shoulder as she once again closes her eyes and falls asleep next to him.

The next morning didn't feel as good however, probably due the morning sickness, bleh. Now sure if Harnel is awake or not yet however.

Mithar Keep - Kashi

He understands common? But he can't speak it eh?

The mage just gives the dragon a brief glance before heading off to the library. "Can you watch over him a moment while I try to find out what he is? I'll be back as soon as I can." She tells Harnel before getting up to the library (flying once again) and consulting her books. If she find more information about Kashi is up to Slii.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

As the women come towards the kitchen, they'll be able to catch the scent of cooking hamburger. It would appear that Harnel is cooking something, indeed. what though? A ground beef skillet dinner, laden with wonderful spices and flavors.

He's humming nonchalantly as he cooks, thinking to himself. He was going to take the food up to Cessie in the library when it was finished, but it seems she's come down to him. He's wearing one of his robes at the moment

[Mithar Keep - Bedroom]

Harnel will have woken up by this point, but be content to simply wait while Cessie woke up.

"Good morning, beautiful," He says groggily "How are you feeling?"

[Mithar Keep - Kashi]

Harnel sighs and will go to sit in the doorway to Kashi's room, sitting against it. He doesn't really want to watch Kashi, instead intending to continue delivering gifts, but apparently Cessie had other ides.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    The Silvery Extraterrestrials ignore these going-ons and wave the little doot!ing device around. It only reacts to the fallen Bloodlust. It's only reaction is changing from a regular "Doot!" to a full-blown air raid siren.

The aliens proceed to run back into their ship screaming and flailing their arms comically. What's up with them?
    Silver Ship

Jakob sighs when Jenna ignores his suggestion and bends to the ground, letting the legionmind sliver slip off his shoulder and follow her as well.

"Jakob will deal with axe himself then. Will meet Newqueen wherever she finds suitable for hive." Aberration or not Jakob is still connected to the hive, and will be able to find her after he completes his self appointed task.

As quickly as he can his three claws dig a trench next to Bloodlust, hauling up heaps of earth and rock until he has a hole a few feet deep. Then, cutting deep into the ground around the axe, he levers his arms into the slab of earth he has created and flips it over into the hole without touching Bloodlust again.

He'll spread the rest of the dirt he's dug up around, flattening it out to conceal it among the rest of the torn up field.

This takes him around an hour since he's being cautious, and if the SETs wish to speak with him during this time then he's welcome to it.

"Is not best solution, but will do for now." He grumbles to himself.

Mithar Keep - Kashi

Cessie won't be able to find much on Kashi if she sticks to looking for dragon breeds. While on the outside he appears to be an Asiatic bronze dragon, a mildly intelligent breed noted for their good humor, there isn't any mention of them being able to produce gold on their own. Some of the measurements in there match his, and should give her a good idea of the size he'll be when fully grown.

He will be rather large at 20ft long and 4ft high at the shoulder, but not so big he won't be able to fit through doors. Normal Asiatic bronzes don't grow this rapidly either, which should be another clue something is off about the beast.

Kashi himself, bored at sulking about how mean Cessie was, will slip off the bed and go over to Harnel. Unless the half dragon stops him the little dragon will dip his head down and try to grab hold of one of Harnel's fingers in his teeth.

There's a gleam in his eyes, and Harnel might deduce that he wants to play.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-12-22 at 09:59 AM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

13. - Top - End - #133

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Clarissa's Sanctuary]

Clarissa snarls viciously! Grr! Mad! Angry! Mad and angry! What buffoon would have the audacity, the rotten nerve to make an attempt on her immortal life and that of her mortal spouse on her own turf! Whatever it was will die horribly and painfully! Clarissa will make sure of that, angel or not!

The unstable, wounded, and determined Clarissa attempts to remove herself far away from Dave! Her progress is slow, the jumble of shrapnel sticking out of her back at the most unnatural of angles impeding her muscular movements, rendering them nigh ineffectual. In one swift explosion, she has been reduced from a powerful angel to a tenacious emergency room patient.

Ouch!

Clarissa did survive. That's all that matters. It is amazing too! That explosion leveled the entire realm. There's not much here anymore.

... Now what's this? Clarissa is glowering at the empty space in front of her and hissing at it! Why?

"I should have realized that you'd pull a stunt like this! You were always a cheater like that! You may think you're stronger than me, myself, and I, but your passion is practically nonexistent. You don't love, feel, or believe! Some of your creations pretend that I am your daughter, yet you continue to insist that they are rational beings! How stupidly stupid you are!"

Clarissa's Sanctuary
    Once Clarissa gets off of Dave, he gets up himself.
    And then she starts yelling at no one and he gets confused.
    "what."0_0
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Mithar Keep-library

"You'll have plenty of here if you're staying a while, that's for sure. This place is utterly chaotic, it's hard to find any patterns at all besides from what I could describe as dramatic ones. I heard that Grace, a woman I know had started some sort of research about it, fascinating really. I myself have pretty much given up as the energy here appears to from several different systems." Cessie explains as they end up in the kitchen.

Harnel would be here as I'm not sure who else would cook the dinner. <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

As the women come towards the kitchen, they'll be able to catch the scent of cooking hamburger. It would appear that Harnel is cooking something, indeed. what though? A ground beef skillet dinner, laden with wonderful spices and flavors.

He's humming nonchalantly as he cooks, thinking to himself. He was going to take the food up to Cessie in the library when it was finished, but it seems she's come down to him. He's wearing one of his robes at the moment
    Mithar Keep - Kitchen

Kirin will bring her backpack along, listening intently. When she reaches the door, she will stop and inhale deeply though her nose. Delicious.

She steps back, clearly motioning for Cessie to go first. She doesn't know the guy, anyway. It seems like she didn't even see Harnel, she was so busy enjoying the aromatic effects of his efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Silver Ship

Jakob sighs when Jenna ignores his suggestion and bends to the ground, letting the legionmind sliver slip off his shoulder and follow her as well.

"Jakob will deal with axe himself then. Will meet Newqueen wherever she finds suitable for hive." Aberration or not Jakob is still connected to the hive, and will be able to find her after he completes his self appointed task.

As quickly as he can his three claws dig a trench next to Bloodlust, hauling up heaps of earth and rock until he has a hole a few feet deep. Then, cutting deep into the ground around the axe, he levers his arms into the slab of earth he has created and flips it over into the hole without touching Bloodlust again.

He'll spread the rest of the dirt he's dug up around, flattening it out to conceal it among the rest of the torn up field.

This takes him around an hour since he's being cautious, and if the SETs wish to speak with him during this time then he's welcome to it.

"Is not best solution, but will do for now." He grumbles to himself.
    Silvery Ship

Jakob will be interrupted shortly by a ten foot tall silvery robot with a large canister. Unless stopped, the silvery robot will pick up Bloodlust and place it in the container. What's up with that? If successful, many spots on the container will turn blood red... like warning lights. What's up with that?

15. - Top - End - #135

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

It's lucky at least one of them know how to cook, Cessie had never found any enjoyment in it so she had picked up just the right guy.
    The sorceress appears to be in a rather good mood and as Kirin seem to focus on the food Cessie lovingly caresses her husbands tail as she pass him by and quietly whispers in his ear. "I love you." And with a quick peak on his shoulder she once again turns her attention towards the catgirl.

"...this is my husband Harnel Kirin." Looking slightly embarrassed as the catgirl didn't seem as focused at the food as she once previously though. Turning back to Harnel her cheeks are clearly flushed. "This is Kirin, she just ended up in the nexus due an unexplained phenomena, like the one that brought you here." She explains.

[Mithar Keep - Bedroom]

"Sick and sore." She says with a sigh, not real feeling up to leave the bed at the moment. "I had this very strange and vivid dream about Ilpholin. I can't understand it." And how will Harnel decipher this I wonder?

[Mithar Keep - Kashi]

A bit disappointed she couldn't find anything, the mage returns to Harnel with the only book she could find. "He's an anomaly, some kind of mutant or a dragon not recorded in the books. He seem to share characteristics with the Asiatic bronze dragon though but I can only guess." She declares once she enters the room.

"Perhaps I could trace some magic from him?" She attempts to see if there is some sort of enchantment over the dragon which could cause the produced gems.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

Harnel's tail twitches when Cessie caresses it, and he turns to grin at Cessie, whispering "I love you too," to her.

"Hi there, Kirin," he says, looking over at the catgirl appraisingly. The first thing he notices is that she's malnourished, "You'll be joining us for lunch then."

This is not a question. His tone brooks no argument.

[Mithar Keep - Bedroom]

"... what happened in the dream?" Harnel asks, still groggy, but he's definitely listening.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-12-22 at 04:37 PM.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Halfling in the Playground

Honeymoon

"Mm, not that you'd mind." Adir teases, thinking precisely what she's thinking. The stag tries to sit up, perhaps sitting against a tree, mostly so he can hold Sakura properly. And kiss her properly, for that matter. He studies her eyes and begins to speak, albeit hesitantly. "That is what you want, right? More kids?"

Fettina's Suite

Tina stops her raving a moment, pursing her lips and furrowing her brow at Evan. "Hey, are you okay?"
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

18. - Top - End - #138
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mithar Keep - Kitchen

Kirin smiles. "It's nice to meet you! And, yes, I would love to have some dinner if you will have me."

A slight pause.

"Um, excuse me, but what are you? I don't think there's anything like you where I come from. I mean... Nothing I know of anyway... Are you an anthropomorphic drake?"

19. - Top - End - #139

[Mithar Keep - Bedroom]

"I was Ilpholin and she was doing the most despicable things since she was mocked and scorned by her peers. It was strange... it was just as if I were doing it. Like I could understand her perfectly." Cessie explain slowly as she decides to sit up. She does it a bit too fast however and is rewarded with a headache. *groan*

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

Ceisse quietly sits down for breakfast, hoping that she won't embarrass herself any further in front of Kirin. But by the sound of it, the catgirl were making a fiasco of herself as well.
    She have a deep seated desire to correct her, but she was going to let Harnel do it this time.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

[Fettina's Suite]

Evan puts on a light smile for Tina, but it's obviously forced. If he was a girl, he'd honestly probably be crying right now, if the look on his face is any indication. "It's nothing. You just... you're really lucky to have sisters."

[Mithar Keep - Bedroom]

Harnel rolls his eyes and places his arms on Cessie's shoulders, guiding her back down into the bed, "You're staying here. if you're feeling sick, tired, whatever, you stay in bed, end of discussion," he smiles, "I'll get you everything you need, so for now, just relax and rest."

He'll sit up, and move out of the bed, making sure that Cessie is covered by the blankets as he does. After a moment he says, "You know, it's never occurred to me to ask when your birthday is."

[Mithar Keep - Kashi]

"I don't see a problem with it myself," Harnel says, "You'll need to ask Kashi though. I can translate for you if you need me to, but he's intelligent enough that his opinion should be asked, I think." Harnel certainly would want people scanning him without permission.

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

Harnel's brow furrows. It's clear he's insulted, even though he's attempting to hide it, "Uh, no. My mother was a dragon and my father was a human. I'm just a half-breed."

He starts dishing out a trio of plates. He made extra because he likes to indulge sometimes, but all of that goes straight to Kirin, seeing as she's apparently underfed.

21. - Top - End - #141

Silver Ship

Jakob nods respectfully to the robot with one of his four heads, and begins to head in the direction he can sense the rest of the hive moving in. Since the robot interrupted him in his task early, it won't be long before he catches up.

Even so, he's in no rush, so his easy pace means he won't rejoin the hive until they've reached a cave entrance in the mountains. Along the way he marvels at his new form, his tails allowing him greater stability than the topheavy bodies he used to construct for himself. His is now a body built only for war.

This pleases him to no end.

Mithar Keep - Kashi

Kashi listens in on the conversation and ponders. He isn't exactly sure what magic is, but it can't hurt right? Maybe Cessie can be his friend after she finds out what he is!

"Snyyuuu~! <Okay! Yeah! Let's do it now!>"

It seems he forgot all about being mad at Cessie, or trying to play with Harnel. There's magic to be had, and he wants it all.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mithar Keep - Kitchen

"Oh. Sorry."

Kirin will accept the food, and eat it quickly and politely. Yes, it is possible. She's had a lot of experience. When her plate is empty, she will speak again.

"I think the dragons where I come from must be different than yours, because dragons where I come from... well... I've heard some theories. My favorite is that they're malfunctioning Ullen technology posessed by a bestial spirit. I've never actually seen any, mind you. Only heard the stories and seen pictures."

Silvery Ship

The bot will take the container containing Bloodlust into the ship. The door will seal behind it, after all the slivers have left. This may have future ramifications...

But right now it means that the Queen and Jakob and all them can leave without being scanned by the alien scientists. So that is good.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2011-12-22 at 09:58 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143

[Mithar Keep - Bedroom]

"But it felt important." Cessie protests, not really wanting to dismiss the dream so easily. "As for my birthday it's during Arnus the third. That's a bit from now though in case you're wondering. But still, it was an important dream."

[Mithar Keep - Kashi]

Assuming Harnel translates this, the mage get's working

"Let's see then..." And Cessie will attempt to discern if the dragon have any enchantments upon him with her magic.

Mithar Keep - Kitchen

"Dragons from my world are long since extinct but they were the guardians between the spirit world and the terrestrial world as I understand it." Cessie replies as she sits down to eat as well. She was pretty hungry too after all, she was that a lot these days. "Harnel isn't from my world however, we meet by a lucky coincidence here in the nexus."

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Honeymoon

"Mm, not that you'd mind." Adir teases, thinking precisely what she's thinking. The stag tries to sit up, perhaps sitting against a tree, mostly so he can hold Sakura properly. And kiss her properly, for that matter. He studies her eyes and begins to speak, albeit hesitantly. "That is what you want, right? More kids?"
    ((Murkus! You need to quote old posts so I don't have to dig for what you're replying too! =x))

Sakura tilts her head up at him, looking faintly surprised. She hadn't expected him to be the one to bring up that topic. "Yeah, I do. I mean, we obviously don't have to worry about that for a while, but it's something I want." She smiles hesitantly. "What do you think?"

25. - Top - End - #145

Fettina's Suite

Tina looks at him pensively, taking her eggs off the burner. She sets the spatula aside. "Oh." If Tina were more comfortable around emotional displays like this, she'd try to make him feel better. She's smart enough to figure the problem out, after all. It's just... she tends to goosestep around these issues. So she plays dumb, saying, "...You don't sound okay." Her dancing around the issue might be apparent in her speech or stance, the way she leans awkwardly to one side.

Honeymoon

Oh. I remembered what it was, so I didn't end up quoting it. >.>

Maybe it's the drink, or the incredibly good mood he's in, but Adir nods vigorously. "I want more kids. I do. I mean, it can't change our lifestyle all that much..." He's going to remember saying that and laugh at how stupid he was, one day. "We should do it."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

[Honeymoon]

You have a far far better memory than me. <.<

Sakura laughs and hugs him tighter. "I'm so happy to hear you say that." She gives him a kiss, though manages to keep it brief. They're still talking after all. She gives him a sly look after she's pulled back. "How many kids do you think? Cessie was saying the other day how Harnel wants seven."
    Last edited by Gullara; 2011-12-23 at 12:49 AM.

27. - Top - End - #147

Honeymoon

"Baby, I can make as many kids as you want." Adir says, laughing goofily. He has trouble envisioning Cessie's reaction to this idea. "You've got the hard part. If you can pump out seven, we can have seven."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

[Honeymoon]

Sakura giggles and kisses his cheek. "I''ll remember that." She looks down at her swollen belly and runs her hand over it. "Right now one kid seems like a lot to worry about."

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    The weapon itself is quite accurate, and trolls fairly large, so as long as she's a reasonable shot, she should be able to get a decent number of hits, with how many being entirely dependent on her skill. It also has less recoil than one might expect, so she shouldn't have to re-aim between shots.

Assuming she does, she'll find that the rounds go through the target's sim-hide quite easily, though how far they get once they do isn't clear from where the pair are.
    Kara...
    ...well, she's a better shot than her Uncle Rodney.
    But that's not saying much.
    She does, however, manage minute-of-troll accuracy.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #150

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Honeymoon]

Sakura giggles and kisses his cheek. "I''ll remember that." She looks down at her swollen belly and runs her hand over it. "Right now one kid seems like a lot to worry about."
    "You think? I dunno. I've been thinking about it. How much trouble can one kid be?" Adir asks, very optimistic. He has been doing an awful lot of thinking.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters