New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 112627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1371

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

[Grace's House]

Kin's sister doesn't mind being pushed away a bit. She slowly drags the rest of her into the room, as her tail had been still laying about the hall.
    "I am!" she declares, not sure if she should be proud or embarrassed. Her patterns dance between a number of colors as she tries to make up her mind.

"So are you, actually. People must tell you you're pretty all the time." she says, a little bashful. Really, if they weren't sisters she's pretty sure she'll be all over Kin with that lovely figure of hers.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2018-06-03 at 11:23 PM.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Ooooh. I see. They're like fairy housekeepers." Naku nods a few times in understanding. "Sleeping on you, hiding, or biting? Yeah, sounds a lot like the cats I've known." She admits with a laugh. "What are their names?"
    "Yeah, like fairy housekeepers sounds about right." Oliver smiles and says, "I named the Sphynx cat Nyle, like the Nile River, but I named the Bengal Petra because...I don't know why. I think I just thought of that name and immediately gave it to her because it was fairly late when I gave her the name, and I just wanted to go to sleep."
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Yes." Naku replies with a bit of a nod. "But only when less than friendly people try coming through the portal. Otherwise . . . no? Everything is fairly friendly. It's a safe place. A few of the townspeople might be a bit surly, but not to the point they would draw weapons or anything."
    "That's amazing." Anima comments.
    "Now, I don't want to stay and bother you if you have a lot of log-carrying to do..."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Barbarian in the Playground

Town Square

"Ooooh posh that! I mean if you reaaally want that, that's fine. But you should have some room! A large room either for dancing or having friends over, as well as the necessities."
    "Ah, no, that won't be necessary. When I dance, it won't be cooped up in a room, it will be outside so that all may see Cerise's splendor." Jiao does a little flourish with his hand, showing his devotion to the Ten in one of the small ways.

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Bugbear in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Flower Garden

A young man suddenly appears lying on his back in the middle of the vast flowery field. The passed out gent wears a plain and rather boring gray tunic and pants, with a clean but worn coin purse tied to an old belt around his waist. A bronze sword with ever-changing runes inscribed on its blade lies next to him, along with a decent sized sack filled with various items. His face is rather attractive in a boyish kind of way, and his hair is shaggy, almost reaching his neck. One could argue what the color of his hair actually is, as it always appears as a different color whenever one looks at it. The man doesn't move, or even appear to breath as he continues to just lie there among the colorful flowers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

6. - Top - End - #1056

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    [Grace's House]

Kin's sister doesn't mind being pushed away a bit. She slowly drags the rest of her into the room, as her tail had been still laying about the hall.
    "I am!" she declares, not sure if she should be proud or embarrassed. Her patterns dance between a number of colors as she tries to make up her mind.

"So are you, actually. People must tell you you're pretty all the time." she says, a little bashful. Really, if they weren't sisters she's pretty sure she'll be all over Kin with that lovely figure of hers.
    Grace's House

"I- Uhhh-" Kin stammers a bit, blushing a bit at the compliments. "T-thank you.
    How about Niji."
    She nods. "Is a good, strong name."

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    "Yeah, like fairy housekeepers sounds about right." Oliver smiles and says, "I named the Sphynx cat Nyle, like the Nile River, but I named the Bengal Petra because...I don't know why. I think I just thought of that name and immediately gave it to her because it was fairly late when I gave her the name, and I just wanted to go to sleep."
    Naku nods a few times. Names are always strange things. Never to be given out lightly, but at the same time, always seem to just . . . work out in the end. "A clever name. Petra is also quite pretty a name. It rolls off the tongue slightly.

Well. I can say that if you do ever wish to move here, they would be more than welcome to come with you."

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    "That's amazing." Anima comments.
    "Now, I don't want to stay and bother you if you have a lot of log-carrying to do..."
    "Not in particular. The logs are not going anywhere." Naku admits with a bit of a shrug. "If you would like to chat," though she interrupts herself by dragging a rag across her forehead. "I would not be against it."

Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
    Town Square

"Ah, no, that won't be necessary. When I dance, it won't be cooped up in a room, it will be outside so that all may see Cerise's splendor." Jiao does a little flourish with his hand, showing his devotion to the Ten in one of the small ways.
    "Well! That makes sense!

Oooooh do that again!"
    Civvy exclaims, watching his hand. There was something . . . something about that gesture. It felt weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticHarmony View Post
    Flower Garden

A young man suddenly appears lying on his back in the middle of the vast flowery field. The passed out gent wears a plain and rather boring gray tunic and pants, with a clean but worn coin purse tied to an old belt around his waist. A bronze sword with ever-changing runes inscribed on its blade lies next to him, along with a decent sized sack filled with various items. His face is rather attractive in a boyish kind of way, and his hair is shaggy, almost reaching his neck. One could argue what the color of his hair actually is, as it always appears as a different color whenever one looks at it. The man doesn't move, or even appear to breath as he continues to just lie there among the colorful flowers.
    Flower Garden

And maybe a dozen feet away from him, is another person all lying on the ground, kind of half asleep.
    Though she's probably shorter than he is.
    And very much pink themed. Pink hair, mostly white dress with pink and gold highlights, pink eyes, the whole works.

Though she doesn't move to interrupt the man in his nap. Sleep is wonderful.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

"Niji" grins. She can practically feel her soul latching onto the name. Or maybe that's just her wanting this to be more melodramatic than it is. Really, it just sounds cute. She slides over next to Kin. "I like it. And it's even more special since you picked it. So, um, would you be ok if you taught me about being what we are? 'Cause right now I don't know squat, except that I look, uh, and I have, uh, they're.... she looks down at herself. "You know what I mean, I think. Help me out, Grace."

8. - Top - End - #1058

"Not in particular. The logs are not going anywhere." Naku admits with a bit of a shrug. "If you would like to chat," though she interrupts herself by dragging a rag across her forehead. "I would not be against it."
    That sounds like it might be Naku's way of inviting someone to hang around and chat. Or she might just be being the bare minimum of polite. It's hard to tell.
    "Sure!" Anima agrees, taking a step closer. "Tell me about yourself; how did you get here?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #1059

BarbarianGuy

So Many Flowers

Armonia suddenly bolts straight up, gasping for air, his eyes wide open. A moment passes then he looks around, noticing the bright colorful flowers that surround him, the crisp clean air, and the gorgeous blue(with a dash of pink?) skies overhead. "Aftó ... den faínetai sostó." He then notices the very pink lady dozing in the flowers behind him. He just stares for awhile, trying to process it all.
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Naku nods a few times. Names are always strange things. Never to be given out lightly, but at the same time, always seem to just . . . work out in the end. "A clever name. Petra is also quite pretty a name. It rolls off the tongue slightly.

Well. I can say that if you do ever wish to move here, they would be more than welcome to come with you."
    "Well, thanks." Oliver looks around and says, "We've been walking for a while. Are we near the houses?"
    Last edited by CosmicHobbit; 2018-06-08 at 08:48 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1061

Town Square

Jiao raises an eyebrow at Civvy. "Ah, I don't see why not." He repeats the flourish with his hand - bringing it up to his chest, then thrusting it forward a short distance while opening his palm. "It's normally a part of my prayers, but I have not had a chance for them yet."

12. - Top - End - #1062

[Grace's House]

"Niji" grins. She can practically feel her soul latching onto the name. Or maybe that's just her wanting this to be more melodramatic than it is. Really, it just sounds cute. She slides over next to Kin. "I like it. And it's even more special since you picked it. So, um, would you be ok if you taught me about being what we are? 'Cause right now I don't know squat, except that I look, uh, and I have, uh, they're.... she looks down at herself. "You know what I mean, I think. Help me out, Grace."
    Grace's House

Oh, Grace rather disappeared while the two sisters were embracing. She needs a drink, and is currently off in the kitchen pouring herself something quite strong.

"Of course, Niji." Kin says, nodding, and shifting her weight slightly, the fabric of her skirt swishing slightly. "I can at least help you out with the basics."

That sounds like it might be Naku's way of inviting someone to hang around and chat. Or she might just be being the bare minimum of polite. It's hard to tell.
    "Sure!" Anima agrees, taking a step closer. "Tell me about yourself; how did you get here?"
    Well, Naku had said it in a polite enough way. But judging by the hint of an accent she has, english common is definitely not her first language.
    "Lady Civvy found me, and offered me a safe place to stay, if I work for her.
    So, put simply, here I am, in a place I can finally stop worrying for my life all the time, and try to create a normal life for myself."

So Many Flowers

Armonia suddenly bolts straight up, gasping for air, his eyes wide open. A moment passes then he looks around, noticing the bright colorful flowers that surround him, the crisp clean air, and the gorgeous blue(with a dash of pink?) skies overhead. "Aftó ... den faínetai sostó." He then notices the very pink lady dozing in the flowers behind him. He just stares for awhile, trying to process it all.
    Flowers for Days

Mostly blue, but with juuuuust a little bit of pink in the air. Just enough to be noticable, but not overwhelming or really terribly distracting.
    The girl blinks several times, as she shakes off the bit of the doze she had been enjoying.
    "Huh?" She asks no one in particular, not having understood . . . whatever it was she had just heard.

"Well, thanks." Oliver looks around and says, "We've been walking for a while. Are we near the houses?"
    "We are." Naku replies with a nod, even as they crest the final hill to come into sight of the town. "That is it right over there."
    The town, as is just being borrowed from the original post, is quite a charming place, the building nice, the streets clean, and and with plenty -- but not an overwhelming amount -- of people going about their business. "We can look around and try to find a place specifically that you may like, or just go about looking at inspirations for what you might enjoy. Or, really, however you might wish to go about this."

Town Square

Jiao raises an eyebrow at Civvy. "Ah, I don't see why not." He repeats the flourish with his hand - bringing it up to his chest, then thrusting it forward a short distance while opening his palm. "It's normally a part of my prayers, but I have not had a chance for them yet."
    Town Square

Civvy starts to grin slightly, feeling the minor power radiating off of the gesture. "Thank you. Welll. I will leave you to it, if you would like?"
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

"Yeah well, that sounds nice." Niji says, trying to welcome Kin into the place so they can get more comfortable but she doesn't really know where the couches are. Also she doesn't think she can really do couches anymore anyway. So.
    She's not sure what to do here.

14. - Top - End - #1064

BarbarianGuy

Numerous Floral Growths

Armonia approaches the newly awoken woman."Me synchoreíte...." He says in his native tongue(Celestial, but of a strange dialect unlikely to be spoken by anyone outside his home universe) "Eínai aftí i Aíthousa ton Athanáton?"

If the pink woman still looks confused/doesn't understand, Armonia will say, in common, "Well......this is the first time this has happened. I'm not in an Immortal realm. Hmmmm....what could this mean....." Armonia turns away, stroking his chin in thought.

Spoiler: Translation
    Show
    "Excuse me....Is this the Hall of Immortals?"

15. - Top - End - #1065

[Grace's House]

"Yeah well, that sounds nice." Niji says, trying to welcome Kin into the place so they can get more comfortable but she doesn't really know where the couches are. Also she doesn't think she can really do couches anymore anyway. So.
    She's not sure what to do here.
    Grace's House

And thus begins the start of Niji's training! The art of coiling one's tail under oneself in order to sit on it. Which, turns out, is remarkably comfortable. Portable chairs! Coiled differently can even work it into a makeshift bed, but, as Kin warns, you'll prolly be sore in the morning from it.

Numerous Floral Growths

Armonia approaches the newly awoken woman."Me synchoreíte...." He says in his native tongue(Celestial, but of a strange dialect unlikely to be spoken by anyone outside his home universe) "Eínai aftí i Aíthousa ton Athanáton?"

If the pink woman still looks confused/doesn't understand, Armonia will say, in common, "Well......this is the first time this has happened. I'm not in an Immortal realm. Hmmmm....what could this mean....." Armonia turns away, stroking his chin in thought.

Spoiler: Translation
    Show
    "Excuse me....Is this the Hall of Immortals?"
    Guardans

Well that's cute, Civvy notes to herself, already sidetracked from the newcomer. A yellow and white butterfly flies past, looking all cute and stuff.
    "Oh right sorry, hello!" Civvy says, leaning up and pushing herself off the ground in a not-terribly-graceful way. "Nope! You're not!
    Well.
    You are?
    Technically? Probably not if the place you're thinking of is a specifically named place like with capital letters, but this is a realm that will likely last eternally so it is an immortal realm.
    I think.

I don't know.

Hi my name's Civvy!"
    She exclaims, already distracting herself.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Niji dotes over Kin's every word. Whether it's talking about tails, fashion, or mannerisms. She'll wish Kin goodbye when she's done, hug her tight, and beg her to return the next day. Though when all's said and done, she'll need to go find Grace again...

17. - Top - End - #1067

Honestly, you'd think HE would have come to say hello FAR sooner...

And it was then that Evan Armire walked happily into the realm of his long missed friend.

He had his armory coat on as per usual, though seemingly walking with an ease that hadn't come to him in quite some time. Something in Civvy's realm had always relaxed him, though he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Gazing out to the scene splayed before him, Evan nodded to himself.

Pink as far as the eye can see? Yep. Found it finally.

18. - Top - End - #1068

BarbarianGuy

Flower Power

"Um...Hello! I'm Armonia. Do you....think you can clear things up a bit for me? Is this a divine plane of existence? Because I don't feel this is right.....or maybe I do but my recent death is screwing with me." Another butterfly, this one white and pink, comes fluttering by, and lands on the top of Armonia's head. Armonia ignores it, content on letting it be.

(Civvy, being a Goddess, may notice Armonia's divine spark, though it is not nearly as powerful as her own divinity)

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"We are." Naku replies with a nod, even as they crest the final hill to come into sight of the town. "That is it right over there."
    The town, as is just being borrowed from the original post, is quite a charming place, the building nice, the streets clean, and and with plenty -- but not an overwhelming amount -- of people going about their business. "We can look around and try to find a place specifically that you may like, or just go about looking at inspirations for what you might enjoy. Or, really, however you might wish to go about this."

Oliver surveys the town, then says, "It certainly looks nice! I personally think that we could just look at any houses that are currently unoccupied, then I'll decide from there. If that's okay, of course."

20. - Top - End - #1070

Well, Naku had said it in a polite enough way. But judging by the hint of an accent she has, english common is definitely not her first language.
    "Lady Civvy found me, and offered me a safe place to stay, if I work for her.
    So, put simply, here I am, in a place I can finally stop worrying for my life all the time, and try to create a normal life for myself."
    "Well, I'm glad to hear that you're safe!" Anima looks back the way she came.
    "Is most everyone here working for Civvy? And isn't it a bit lonely out here for a normal life?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

21. - Top - End - #1071

[Grace's House]

Niji dotes over Kin's every word. Whether it's talking about tails, fashion, or mannerisms. She'll wish Kin goodbye when she's done, hug her tight, and beg her to return the next day. Though when all's said and done, she'll need to go find Grace again...
    Grace's House

All of which are definitely covered! Kin'll hug Niji back happily, and wave as she heads out.

Grace is still just kind of in the kitchen, having downed quite a bit in the way of what appears to be mead.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomITP View Post
    Honestly, you'd think HE would have come to say hello FAR sooner...

And it was then that Evan Armire walked happily into the realm of his long missed friend.

He had his armory coat on as per usual, though seemingly walking with an ease that hadn't come to him in quite some time. Something in Civvy's realm had always relaxed him, though he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Gazing out to the scene splayed before him, Evan nodded to himself.

Pink as far as the eye can see? Yep. Found it finally.
    "Greetings." Naku says from nearby, her arms folded into the sleeves of her -- of course pink -- kimono. "You sound as though you are familiar with this place?"

Flower Power

"Um...Hello! I'm Armonia. Do you....think you can clear things up a bit for me? Is this a divine plane of existence? Because I don't feel this is right.....or maybe I do but my recent death is screwing with me." Another butterfly, this one white and pink, comes fluttering by, and lands on the top of Armonia's head. Armonia ignores it, content on letting it be.

(Civvy, being a Goddess, may notice Armonia's divine spark, though it is not nearly as powerful as her own divinity)
    Flowars!

"Hi I'm Civvy! Of course I can clear things up for you!
    Yes!"
    Is the answer he gets. Which . . . Civvy, that, uh, that doesn't really actually clear things up at all.
    "this is my Realm. Or the afterlife my followers come to when they pass away. Welcome!"

Oliver surveys the town, then says, "It certainly looks nice! I personally think that we could just look at any houses that are currently unoccupied, then I'll decide from there. If that's okay, of course."
    "Of course it is! They are unoccupied, so no one will mind in the least." Naku says with a definitive nod, before leading the way off to check out some various houses!
    The exact descriptions are nebulous, so whatever exactly Oliver might be looking for, they are very, very likely to find.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that you're safe!" Anima looks back the way she came.
    "Is most everyone here working for Civvy? And isn't it a bit lonely out here for a normal life?"
    "Thank you." Naku says with a polite nod.
    There isn't muuuch out back the way she came. Just, well, what she had gone past originally. Though Naku leans slightly off to the side to take a look, checking if there was anything there. "Most of the people here are working for her, yes. Most of the people here, though, did have to get here through dying while serving her. Just so you are aware that the people you talk to might be a smidgen biased." Naku says this with only the faintest of smiles.
    "And perhaps it is a bit remote out here, but I enjoy the walk to town. And, truthfully, a handful of the people here died to vampires. I do not mind some space to myself, and even if I do not get many visitors, this is far more normal than I am used to. And it has been quite pleasant thus far."
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1072

Town Square

The gesture has no actual power in Jiao's home, so he doesn't understand it, but he's not going to ask questions. "I suppose so. I'm sure I can find my way from here."

23. - Top - End - #1073

PRETTY

Evan turns in the direction of Naku's voice and GEEZ HE'S PRETTY.

Hey! I'm one of Civvy's friends from HALO. Heard everyone jumped ship a while back. I was off doing work so I wasn't around to hear about the shenanigans.

24. - Top - End - #1074

BarbarianGuy

Pushing Up Daisies

"So I died then came here....how unusual....Ok, I can roll with that." A wide smile comes across Armonia's face. "I'll figure out why I got sent here. Unless you know? I mean, no offense your Pinkness, but I'm not exactly a worshipper of yours, didn't even know you existed to be frank." (Though to be honest, I don't mind meeting Civvy, she seems like a fun person)
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-06-14 at 10:20 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1075

"Thank you." Naku says with a polite nod.
    There isn't muuuch out back the way she came. Just, well, what she had gone past originally. Though Naku leans slightly off to the side to take a look, checking if there was anything there. "Most of the people here are working for her, yes. Most of the people here, though, did have to get here through dying while serving her. Just so you are aware that the people you talk to might be a smidgen biased." Naku says this with only the faintest of smiles.
    "And perhaps it is a bit remote out here, but I enjoy the walk to town. And, truthfully, a handful of the people here died to vampires. I do not mind some space to myself, and even if I do not get many visitors, this is far more normal than I am used to. And it has been quite pleasant thus far."
    Anima shakes her head. Nothing new back there.
    Hmm, is Naku saying she was killed by a vampire or that she was a vampire? Should she be concerned? Probably not.
    She smiles back, just as slight. "I've noticed the bias, yes. Can you tell me what sort of work you do?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Of course it is! They are unoccupied, so no one will mind in the least." Naku says with a definitive nod, before leading the way off to check out some various houses!
    The exact descriptions are nebulous, so whatever exactly Oliver might be looking for, they are very, very likely to find.
    Oliver has low standards for housing, but he does require a few things: a good kitchen(He likes both cooking and eating), a room for his gaming setup(Even a thief has to unwind), and a room for his cats' food, beds, litter boxes, etc. The second he finds one that has all of these things, he'll say, [COLOR="#339900"]"This is probably the place! It has everything I might need, and all of these houses look very nice. In fact, I think we shoukd reserve this house. Now, should I meet anybody in this town, considering I'll be living in it from now on?"/COLOR]

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Ogre in the Playground

Grace's House

All of which are definitely covered! Kin'll hug Niji back happily, and wave as she heads out.

Grace is still just kind of in the kitchen, having downed quite a bit in the way of what appears to be mead.
    [Grace's House]

Niji slithers into the kitchen. She looks confused. Can Grace even get drunk, being made of goo?
    "Uh, Grace? Are you okay?" she asks incredulously.

28. - Top - End - #1078

Town Square

The gesture has no actual power in Jiao's home, so he doesn't understand it, but he's not going to ask questions. "I suppose so. I'm sure I can find my way from here."
    Town Square

"Then I will leave you to it! Do just say something if you need a hand. Wherever you might be, if you just say you need me, I'll come by pretty quick. Or at least send someone I trust to handle the situation if I am busy."

Quote Originally Posted by DoomITP View Post
    PRETTY

Evan turns in the direction of Naku's voice and GEEZ HE'S PRETTY.

Hey! I'm one of Civvy's friends from HALO. Heard everyone jumped ship a while back. I was off doing work so I wasn't around to hear about the shenanigans.
    I mean, to be fair, Naku is also quite pretty herself.
    But either way.

"So I see. I was not around for the . . . shenanigans. I only joined after this place was set up.
    Is there any way I can, aaah, help? At all?"

Pushing Up Daisies

"So I died then came here....how unusual....Ok, I can roll with that." A wide smile comes across Armonia's face. "I'll figure out why I got sent here. Unless you know? I mean, no offense your Pinkness, but I'm not exactly a worshipper of yours, didn't even know you existed to be frank." (Though to be honest, I don't mind meeting Civvy, she seems like a fun person)
    Pattin' Daisies

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn-" Civvy starts to say 'no', but realizes that he may actually, sooooo changes it over to "-nnnmmmmaybe? I mean, you don't haaave to have died to get here. I recently-ish installed a portal just about anyone can go through. So you might have actually just been teleported here through that.
    Which would make more sense, since I don't know you either, and I do try to keep tabs on my followers.

Soooo I guess then welcome! Where were you before this?"
    She asks, her head tilting off to one side, and her pink bangs flitting from one side to the other.

Anima shakes her head. Nothing new back there.
    Hmm, is Naku saying she was killed by a vampire or that she was a vampire? Should she be concerned? Probably not.
    She smiles back, just as slight. "I've noticed the bias, yes. Can you tell me what sort of work you do?"
    When Naku speaks, it's fairly obvious at least that she is a vampire herself. Whether or not she was killed by one though, or even if she is dead or not . . .
    "Iiii- . . . Well." She's never actually had to describe what she does here to anyone. So. Um. "I help to spread hope. My methods though, are more of being called in by Civvy to go stop the spread of despair. Usually into places where, say, an army can't go, or where a single individual might succeed where a group could fail.

Though,"
    she does add with a happy smile. "There are simple days of going and helping an orphanage or dog shelter to plant flowers, or get out into the community."

Oliver has low standards for housing, but he does require a few things: a good kitchen(He likes both cooking and eating), a room for his gaming setup(Even a thief has to unwind), and a room for his cats' food, beds, litter boxes, etc. The second he finds one that has all of these things, he'll say, [COLOR="#339900"]"This is probably the place! It has everything I might need, and all of these houses look very nice. In fact, I think we shoukd reserve this house. Now, should I meet anybody in this town, considering I'll be living in it from now on?"/COLOR]
    All of these can most definitely be found in a house! Several different types of houses, with different sizes of each of the rooms, but they're definitely there!
    "If you'd like. It would be a good idea to meet your potential neighbors." Though so far no actual PCs live in town so they're all NPCs. "But as for reserving it, I'll come back later and either leave a note on the door, or something. But either way, I let Civvy know, and that's really the important step."

[Grace's House]

Niji slithers into the kitchen. She looks confused. Can Grace even get drunk, being made of goo?
    "Uh, Grace? Are you okay?" she asks incredulously.
    Grace's House

Spoiler alert: she can't.
    "Iiiii'm fine." Grace admits with a bit of a sigh. "I just feel like rubbish for what I did to you today."
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Niji goes over and tries to give Grace a small hug. Not as tight as last time.
    "Honestly, I feel alright. I mean, I expect you to pay me for working for you like you promised, and the room like you promised. Maaaaaaybe you owe me a little for the trouble. But you can pay me back!" she says with a winning, fanged smile.

30. - Top - End - #1080

BarbarianGuy

Tiptoein' through the Tulips

"Hmmm....last I remember, I was in the Nameless Desert, fighting this guy, when I got stabbed through the heart by a giant scorpion he summoned." Armonia blushes a bit. "Wait no, I actually summoned the scorpion, but it was so not what I was going for. I was hoping for something that wouldn't backfire on me, but that's the dice you roll in my life." Armonia shrugs, then goes to pick up his stuff, slinging his bag over his back. "Anyway, next thing I know, I wake up in this very colorful place, with a pretty pink lady watching my unconscious body. So what made you decide to open your realm to the public Civvy?" Armonia is honestly curious, because the Gods/desses he is familiar with typically like to exclude living mortals from their homes.