New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Camp Sleep-S'more Recruitment Thread

Francis looks over some of the Asterix comics, but raises an eyebrow when Peter mentions ducks and falcons.
    "Wouldn't falcons just fly away once you release them?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

Dan walks into Mafia cabin. He grabs the bottom bunk, closest to the front, and drops his backpack on it. "I'll... unpack... *yawn* later..."
    He collapses backwards, already asleep.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

3. - Top - End - #273

OldWizardGuy

A nice little sedan pulls up the camp shortly before it is suppose to open. Inside sits a middle-aged woman with a expression of annoyance and frustration. Turning around she looks at the little figure sitting in the back.

"Common Incom, it won't be that bad. I was told this place is under new management, you will not be scarred and left alone."

*Silence*

"Your daddy and I need some adult time, and you will have fun here. Remember all the friends you made. And it will be nice for you to get some sunlight. Plus this place, they offered us a returning customer special that could not be beat! You will have so much fun!"

"I exiled my last friend because he was a bad person."

"Don't worry about that, I'm sure he has forgiven you and repented for his wicked ways last year. Now get out, and leave that thing in here."

"It is my security blanket."

Shaking her head the mother gets out and takes a look around at the chaos going on already.

"Well, I'm sure you can just say that it is a carving tool, but no cutting people. Now GET OUT young man!"

*Sigh*

Opening the door a young little kid steps out, clad in a long black robe concealing most of his face, with his chin that is visible stark white from not enough sunlight. On his back is a backpack with a few bottles of water hanging from it. He tugs at something and pulls a long stick from the car and holds it up, and twists it and a tiny little blade extends, revealing that the stick is a miniature scythe.

"I really wish you would outgrow that security blanket. Other kids are going to tease you."

"I don't care. They teased me before, yet I live and they ran away. I am ready this year. Go do icky things like the girls in Daddy's movies."

Before the mother brain can process what was said the little one seems to melt away towards the camp which he managed to escape from the previous year. Gliding towards a nearby adult he hands over his permission slip.

Camper Name: Incom "Pwenet" Morgan
    Allergies: None
    Additional Comments: Incom here has changed since the last camp. He has started dress in black robesnice suits and has started carrying around a scytheSecurity Blanket. While he has not said anything last year affected him deeply, and we are hoping that taking advantage of your generous discount and bringing him back will help him move on and turn back into a Happy Little boythe avatar of the next realm.
    Checking the signs, Incom sees that he has been assigned to cabin "Ye Old West". his face hidden by the cowl of his robe he glides over towards the cabin.

"New names, maybe things are different."
    My DM Reputation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspectre
    I'm good at making you fear the unknown. Pwenet is good at making you fear the known, which had been the unknown five minutes before he pushed you off screaming into the abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    I'm feeling this real hard now.
    Curse you, Pwenet. Curse you.... You had my hopes up there...

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ettin in the Playground

Jim Shin sits non-chalantly on his rack in Pirates Cabin.
    "Pirate - really, who even LIKES pirates? Ninjas are far cooler." He jokes once to himself before bringing both legs up on top of the rackand beginning to mediatate.
    "Now, lets see if I can get OUT of this body..."

[ooc]My props on the Cabin names being from other WW games, Hippie![/ooc]
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

5. - Top - End - #275
    Pixie in the Playground

Jerry lugs his bags over to the cabin directory, he drags them to his assigned cabin. He drops his bags inside Cabin Rebellion to catch his breath. He looks around at his surroundings for the next couple of weeks without much enthusiasm. He picks up his bags again and brings them over to a free bed and slumps down beside them and groans.

6. - Top - End - #276

After chasing FoE awhile until he ran out of breath, Supagoof decides to throw the tissue away, grab his gear, and head to a cabin.

He searches for a sign or post or board that has the cabin assignments on it.

Ooh. Cabin Mafia! I'm gonna be a gangster. Hey you, I'm going to make you offer you can not refute! hee hee hee. You talking to me, or am I gonna make you sleep with the dolphins?

He begins misquoting mafia movie lines on his way to his cabin.

What do you mean I'm funny? You some kind of wide guy? Do I look like a clown to you? Do you see me jumping all round the place? Do I do stand up? What do you mean? What you talking aboout Willis? Say hello to my small friend Mr. Tommy! Rat-tat-tat-tat....

((? - is the game going to stay in this thread or going to be another thread? Just wondering what I should set my subscriptiion too.))
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2008-03-14 at 02:41 PM.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

7. - Top - End - #277

Dan yawns, and stands up. "Wow. Did I just sleep through the entire forum lag?" He sees 'Goof walk in. "Hey! New Mafia member! Welcome to the bunk!"

((Hopefully we'll move to a new thread; it makes it easier to handle.
    Oh, and you've got a couple of trophies to pick up over in the Mafia VI thread.))
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-03-14 at 02:50 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.

8. - Top - End - #278

An electric bolt crosses the sky and land on the surface, making a small hole.
    In the hole stands a boy, electricity still pumping through him, his smiling almost wickedly.
    his eyes are bright green, and his hair, shoulder length, is... silver?
    "come on father, I know you can do better then that!" he yells to the sky,as anther lightning bolt strikes him and he falls to his knees.
    I heard enough of your babbling, boy! you'll go to summer camp, and you wont come up here until it's done! a voice from the sky booms, almost like thunder.
    "fine.. but i wont enjoy it" says the kid.
    he then walks to the nearest adult and hands him his slip.

Camper Name: Bargin "Forsaken" Dameon
    Allergies: None
    Additional Comments: Bargin is an angel of sorts, mortal tough, which has fallen because he pissed his father too much.
    he now has to go through the summer camp in order to gain his wings again. he has power over electricity, and can be a bit... mean.
    Bargin takes the dust of his blue shirt and from his Grey pants, and walks towards the werewolf cabin while still smiling wickedly.

thanks to thecrimsonmage for the awesome avatar... you rock, dude.

9. - Top - End - #279

((@Festy - Thanks for the update on Mafia - I'll go grab those quickly.))

Ooh, thanks! We shoudl run over to the arts and crafts building and see if we can make some tommy guns. We can't be mafia without tommy guns, well either tommy guns or violin cases. Hey look! Fedora's for our cabin! Wonder if they fit?

Supagoof walks over to a coat rack where a bunch of plastic fedora's are hanging with a note.
    For the Mafia Cabin. Welcome to the organization young Gangsters.
    He grabs one off and puts it on his head, tilting it forward so you can just barely see his eyes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Summary:

10. - Top - End - #280
    Dwarf in the Playground

(We're moving to another thread. Hippie was trying to post everything over lunch, but the computer kept kicking him out. We're going to try again when he gets home. Cross your fingers!)
    Spoiler
    Show

You love me... you really love me!

Ceikatar by the best Ceika, ever!

11. - Top - End - #281

((No problem, 'Goof.
    @Hippie: Is it entirely coincidental that I ended up in the cabin of the only other WW game I've played?
    EDIT: @Farie: I know, the forum just crashed for a while.
    *Crosses fingers*))
    Dan walks over to the hatstand and grabs a Fedora. He makes his finger into a gun, points it at the wall, and makes a *bam* sound. A small orb of force flies from his finger and makes a dent in the wall. "Oooh," says Dan. "I did not mean to do that."
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-03-14 at 03:15 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #282

((Ok, just wondering if I needed to update the subscription. yeah, I had login problems earlier...ah well.))

Supagoof's jaw drops. He is both in awe and fear and amazement of the ability that the other kid just displayed. He had never seen actual magic before, only thought it was in stories and fairy tales. He stares curiously and intently at the other kids forehead hoping to see a lightning bolt or something.

That....

Was.....

AWESOME!

Where'd ya learn it huh? Can you teach me it huh? What do you need to do to be able to do that? Can anyone learn it, or do you have some super powers? Are you from this planet or are you from Krypton or something like that? Do you know Harry Potter? Have you ever been to Hogwarts? What kind of other stuff can you do?

He begins to rapidly speak.
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2008-03-14 at 03:32 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary:

13. - Top - End - #283

"Cabin Pirate! I must be in cabin pirate!"
    Nadia dances up to the cabins and quickly skims over the names. "I'm not in cabin pirate?" She reads over the names once again, then slowly and methodically reads down the whole list.
    "Cabin Llama Llama Duck? Hey, this'll be great!" Nadia runs off, asking everyone she sees whether they know anyone in her cabin...
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

14. - Top - End - #284

Game thread is up.
    Unofficial Brew-Meister in the playground. Just ask!

15. - Top - End - #285

Dan sighs. "It's deja vu all over again." He turns back to 'Goof. "Ok. I learned the art of wizardry from my father. More specifically, from my father's wizarding school. Anyone who has any spark of magical talent can learn wizardry, but very few have the time and means to develop the skill. Yes, I'm from earth - which is more then you can say about the demon you were chasing around earlier. Hogwarts and Harry Potter aren't real, and the idea of being able to cast as many spells as you want is simply laughable. I can cast a couple of other simple spells, but what I just did was about the limit of my abilities. There's not much else I'll be able to do today."
    Dan sits back down on his bed, and starts pulling some clothes out of his backpack.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #286

Quote Originally Posted by smellie_hippie View Post
    Game thread is up.
    ((I... can't find it... x_x ))
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

17. - Top - End - #287

Linky.
    EDIT: I AM NINJA!
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-03-14 at 04:48 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ettin in the Playground

NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP