New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Pie and Predation

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
    "If you want to have a contingency plan, you could go through some of the books in the library, there's probably something in there to pull off something like you're thinking about. Normally, I'd say that messing with the Guild when it comes to magic would be bad even if you were prepared, but making them scramble would be pretty funny. Also," she said, looking forward again, "Moonshadow's coming down here, her wings are the smallest of your group so the noise is different."
    Viridia felt like Fan Knife wasn't actually getting what she was trying to explain, but the urge to point that out faded in the face of Moony coming. "...and I mean, Stellar's cute, but Moonylicious has a butt that fits the name, y'know?" She said, hoping Fan Knife would at least get the plot to mess with Moonshadow.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Spamalot in the Playground

"I hope she is not a Svašilfari type, but she could be happy if she helped the town."
    "What's a Svašilfari?" Doc curiously asks Mirror. "Is that like a... charlatan? Live does seem happy to help fix the town. Oakville could use repairs and a better water filter."

"But what threats are there to fair Tauronto? If this Abbas activist gets everything sorted out, he will likely have his riches but have more bodies backing his goals, and wealth and hooves are the two great assets in these sorts of matters. Given that it isn't likely that he won't be jailed, than perhaps it would be best to questions the horse's motivations and passions, and to get something on him."
    "Well, not counting any pirates and raiders still out there after Abbas pulls off his gambit, there's a fair number of threats still within Tauronto," Doc converses. "The mage guild has a few members that would cheat, steal, and kill to get ahead. There's also that strange armored pony we met at CrunchyMunch who nearly lopped off Stellar's wing. Pretty sure we'll cross paths again after we thwarted her or him."
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    Viridia felt like Fan Knife wasn't actually getting what she was trying to explain, but the urge to point that out faded in the face of Moony coming. "...and I mean, Stellar's cute, but Moonylicious has a butt that fits the name, y'know?" She said, hoping Fan Knife would at least get the plot to mess with Moonshadow.
    Fan Knife blinked before she replied, sounding confused.

"Wait, what, Stellar has more musc..."

Almost immediately, Fan Knife's leaned her head back slightly and her ears folded tightly down on her head, rather like a cat that had just been confronted with something puzzling. It took several moments from her face to transition from honest confusion to utter shock, her mouth opening slack-jawed and her face turning a rather deep, uniform shade of purple. She started to make some rather squeaky noises in a seemingly involuntary fashion, but she moved a hoof in front of her mouth and she moved her hat to cover her face, and started to shake her head in apparent disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "What's a Svašilfari?" Doc curiously asks Mirror. "Is that like a... charlatan? Live does seem happy to help fix the town. Oakville could use repairs and a better water filter."
    Mirror looked vaguly uncomfortable, and moved her right back leg in place, as if the question made her jumpy.

"It is a... very strong pony who is frauded... for work." Mirror replied, her voice having a wavering quality that made her sound much like how she did when Doc first met her.

"Well, not counting any pirates and raiders still out there after Abbas pulls off his gambit, there's a fair number of threats still within Tauronto," Doc converses. "The mage guild has a few members that would cheat, steal, and kill to get ahead. There's also that strange armored pony we met at CrunchyMunch who nearly lopped off Stellar's wing. Pretty sure we'll cross paths again after we thwarted her or him."
    "Your foe was a unicorn, correct? I'd think that they would be a agent of that so called guild." Bertly replied, sounding as if it was obvious, "Thugs and such are a dime a dozen, but a teleporter is a special kind of pony that wasn't very common even back when Equestria had the funds to train unicorns as right proper solders."
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-08-13 at 08:28 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94

Mirror looked vaguly uncomfortable, and moved her right back leg in place, as if the question made her jumpy.
    "It is a... very strong pony who is frauded... for work." Mirror replied, her voice having a wavering quality that made her sound much like how she did when Doc first met her.
    Doc starts to ask another question, but he stops and thinks. He nods slowly as it appears he understands what Mirror is alluding to. "I see. No, I don't think she's that." Because he can see Mirror is uncomfortable with the subject, he presses no further.

"Your foe was a unicorn, correct? I'd think that they would be a agent of that so called guild." Bertly replied, sounding as if it was obvious, "Thugs and such are a dime a dozen, but a teleporter is a special kind of pony that wasn't very common even back when Equestria had the funds to train unicorns as right proper solders."
    "That seems quite possible, but we're going to need evidence," Doc says in thought. "The unicorn said he or she wasn't our first assassination attempt, right? So... someone hired 'em to kill us. But who wants us out of the way and what did we do to earn that level of ire?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

[COLOR="#DDA0DD"]
    After a few moments, two green dots appeared rather suddenly near her, less than fifty feet (curse Pipbuck's vertically-challenged sensory system!). Soon, in the dark, she found the source of the voices; within the depths of the rainbow-colored cave were Viridia and Fan Knife, the latter staring straight at her, the small ball of lightning Viridia was carrying apparently not even being a factor in her ability to see her creeping towards them. The ghoul had a little smirk on her face.
    Damn she's good. Moonshadow thought to herself ruefully.

Aww, you'd break Stellar's heart talking like that, Moonshadow called, grinning with a bit of a blush as she emerged from the shadows. Her grin only widened at Fan Knife's reaction.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

6. - Top - End - #96

"Wait, what, Stellar has more musc..."

Almost immediately, Fan Knife's leaned her head back slightly and her ears folded tightly down on her head, rather like a cat that had just been confronted with something puzzling. It took several moments from her face to transition from honest confusion to utter shock, her mouth opening slack-jawed and her face turning a rather deep, uniform shade of purple. She started to make some rather squeaky noises in a seemingly involuntary fashion, but she moved a hoof in front of her mouth and she moved her hat to cover her face, and started to shake her head in apparent disgust.
    Viridia wanted to tease Fan Knife some more, but her reaction forced the Pegasus to settle for an encouraging smile. Besides, Player 2 had entered the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Aww, you'd break Stellar's heart talking like that, Moonshadow called, grinning with a bit of a blush as she emerged from the shadows. Her grin only widened at Fan Knife's reaction.
    "Both of your break my heart whenever you don't greet me with kisses." Viridia said, then flourished her wings and with them, her crystal pony royal armor. "Check out my new armor. I reckon I'm at leastt 20% cooler now."

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

"Both of your break my heart whenever you don't greet me with kisses." Viridia said, then flourished her wings and with them, her crystal pony royal armor. "Check out my new armor. I reckon I'm at leastt 20% cooler now."
    Ha, it'd be worth it to see just how far you'd take it. Moonshadow said, laughing before admiring Viridia.

Very nice. The mares will be falling over each other to get to you. Moonshadow paused, of course you'll have to pry Choro off first. She's not going to leave you alone once she finds you've got some genuine royal armor from the Crystal Empire.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc starts to ask another question, but he stops and thinks. He nods slowly as it appears he understands what Mirror is alluding to. "I see. No, I don't think she's that." Because he can see Mirror is uncomfortable with the subject, he presses no further.
    The look that formed on Mirror's face was patiently odd, but she said nothing else and shook her head and wandered towards a corner of the bus, apparently feeling the need to explore the strange vessel she had found herself in.

"That seems quite possible, but we're going to need evidence," Doc says in thought. "The unicorn said he or she wasn't our first assassination attempt, right? So... someone hired 'em to kill us. But who wants us out of the way and what did we do to earn that level of ire?"
    "I don't know, lad, I'v known you for little more than 48 hours." Bertly replied, managing to sound about as dry as a entirely servile robot could without verging into straight sarcasm, "Have you ruined any cuteceańeras as of late? Broken any strikes? Any corporate espionage gone awry?"

Fan Knife grumbled out something that probably some horrible curse in Neighponese, as muffled through her hat.

Viridia wanted to tease Fan Knife some more, but her reaction forced the Pegasus to settle for an encouraging smile. Besides, Player 2 had entered the arena.

Ha, it'd be worth it to see just how far you'd take it. Moonshadow said, laughing before admiring Viridia.

Very nice. The mares will be falling over each other to get to you. Moonshadow paused, of course you'll have to pry Choro off first. She's not going to leave you alone once she finds you've got some genuine royal armor from the Crystal Empire.
    "Yeah, it's probably royal alright; I don't think something that could've been made for just a general." Fan Knife said as she placed her head back on top of her head, face still a shade of livid bluish-purple but fading, and began to continue walking forward again, "The unicorn'll probably like the book. Isn't she Equestrian, though? Why would she care about something from the Crystal Empire? It wasn't all that great when I was alive; visiting there was sort of like visiting one of the horse nations, but instead of looking like a big shopping mall in the middle of the desert it was a bunch of overpriced glittery boutiques surrounded by a magic bubble that kept the place from freezing to death."

She paused briefly, and spoke again soon after, sounding thoughtful.

"I guess the food was nice." she conceded.

9. - Top - End - #99

"I don't know, lad, I'v known you for little more than 48 hours." Bertly replied, managing to sound about as dry as a entirely servile robot could without verging into straight sarcasm, "Have you ruined any cuteceańeras as of late? Broken any strikes? Any corporate espionage gone awry?"
    "Nah, nothing of that sort. The first thing is, whoever tried to kill us was someone that knew we were going to the CrunchyMunch factory," Doc begins. "That would narrow it down to folks at the hospital and probably Andante. Choro, can you think of anyone else who knew we were going to the factory?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

"Nightcore, and the guild operatives knew," Stellar adds.

11. - Top - End - #101

"Choro's a mare, so that still counts." Viridia said confidently.

=
    =
    "Yeah, it's probably royal alright; I don't think something that could've been made for just a general." Fan Knife said as she placed her head back on top of her head, face still a shade of livid bluish-purple but fading, and began to continue walking forward again, "The unicorn'll probably like the book. Isn't she Equestrian, though? Why would she care about something from the Crystal Empire? It wasn't all that great when I was alive; visiting there was sort of like visiting one of the horse nations, but instead of looking like a big shopping mall in the middle of the desert it was a bunch of overpriced glittery boutiques surrounded by a magic bubble that kept the place from freezing to death."

She paused briefly, and spoke again soon after, sounding thoughtful.

"I guess the food was nice." she conceded.
    "There's no way in Tartarus I'm giving Choro the spellbook, not when she'll probably want to lend it to the Olives or some ****." Viridia laughed. "Did you go to many other nations in your time...?"
    Last edited by Hazuki; 2018-08-14 at 07:21 AM.

12. - Top - End - #102

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    Doc points to Stellar, indicating she brought up an excellent point to the mystery at hoof. "Yes, they also knew we were going to the factory, didn't they? Alright, so Bertly's suggestion is indeed the strongest one so far. Second question: Motivation. Most of the people we know at the hospital don't have a stake in the factory, so they can be ruled out. We do know that the mage guild collects a lot of old world tech, And they're not a really unified guild, so they'll have members with their own personal plans outside the usual guild activities. Plans to say... crib the bio-tech in that factory before we destroy it. So... we have Nightcore, Just World, the operatives you met, Stellar.... and anyone they told about our mission. I reckon we're gonna have to poke around the guild to round out our list of suspects, especially if we go out to Ministry Row. We just have to be careful, and not screw it up for Choro."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

"I don't think that the Guild's our enemy. Even if somepony within the Guild is tied to this."

Choro sighs. She's not eager about speculating over a matter with so little to go on, but if the conversation's going to happen anyway, she might as well weigh in. "That assassin looked like nopony I've ever seen. That spear, the armour, the way she moved..." The little wizard's mental image lingers on the spear. She wants to propose a certian theory but... no, she has no evidence, and won't risk misleading the others. "I can't prove she's not a Guild agent. But my instinct is that she's affiliated with whoever set the factory in motion, that she's the one who killed the Olives' scouting party, and that our involvement there is what made her attack. If she wanted to just kill us..."

She waves a hoof around the confines of the Skywagon. "Well, we're outside the town, half of us are away and nopony's ready for a fight really. Why isn't she trying right now?"

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

"Badassly: Because I cut her to pieces and she doesn't have an awesome cybersurgeon like Doc here!" Stellar boasts, still happy trippy from the cocktail.

"Seriously though, we recovered pretty quickly. But perhaps we should be a bit more on our guard."

15. - Top - End - #105

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
    "I don't think that the Guild's our enemy. Even if somepony within the Guild is tied to this."
    "That assassin looked like nopony I've ever seen. That spear, the armour, the way she moved..."
    "I can't prove she's not a Guild agent. But my instinct is that she's affiliated with whoever set the factory in motion, that she's the one who killed the Olives' scouting party, and that our involvement there is what made her attack. If she wanted to just kill us..."
    Doc nods in response. He then says, "For the record, I don't think the guild as a whole is our enemy, but rather one or two members are out to get us. The guild just makes for a good curtain to hide from us. At the moment we only have potential suspects. We'd have to do a good bit of legwork to figure out who's the one that don't like us."

Quote Originally Posted by Choro
    "Well, we're outside the town, half of us are away and nopony's ready for a fight really. Why isn't she trying right now?"
    "Badassly: Because I cut her to pieces and she doesn't have an awesome cybersurgeon like Doc here!" Stellar boasts, still happy trippy from the cocktail.

"Seriously though, we recovered pretty quickly. But perhaps we should be a bit more on our guard."
    Doc humbly takes the compliment with a smile. Shucks. "I reckon we are capable, but yeah, we need to step up our defenses. Last Stop sounds like a real rough town, so they might try something there."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

"Nah, nothing of that sort. The first thing is, whoever tried to kill us was someone that knew we were going to the CrunchyMunch factory," Doc begins. "That would narrow it down to folks at the hospital and probably Andante. Choro, can you think of anyone else who knew we were going to the factory?"
    Doc points to Stellar, indicating she brought up an excellent point to the mystery at hoof. "Yes, they also knew we were going to the factory, didn't they? Alright, so Bertly's suggestion is indeed the strongest one so far. Second question: Motivation. Most of the people we know at the hospital don't have a stake in the factory, so they can be ruled out. We do know that the mage guild collects a lot of old world tech, And they're not a really unified guild, so they'll have members with their own personal plans outside the usual guild activities. Plans to say... crib the bio-tech in that factory before we destroy it. So... we have Nightcore, Just World, the operatives you met, Stellar.... and anyone they told about our mission. I reckon we're gonna have to poke around the guild to round out our list of suspects, especially if we go out to Ministry Row. We just have to be careful, and not screw it up for Choro."

Choro sighs. She's not eager about speculating over a matter with so little to go on, but if the conversation's going to happen anyway, she might as well weigh in. "That assassin looked like nopony I've ever seen. That spear, the armour, the way she moved..." The little wizard's mental image lingers on the spear. She wants to propose a certian theory but... no, she has no evidence, and won't risk misleading the others. "I can't prove she's not a Guild agent. But my instinct is that she's affiliated with whoever set the factory in motion, that she's the one who killed the Olives' scouting party, and that our involvement there is what made her attack. If she wanted to just kill us..."
    Madeleine poked her head into the bus, looked around for a few moments, and stepped inside. She then headed for the mat of rags that she had previously been dumped on, stepped on it, and moved around in a circle as she dainty attempted to smooth out any creases or folds or particularly obvious pieces of wasteland debris before settling down and yawning rather loudly. Meanwhile, Mirror stared at her, apparently not really into the conversation and still unused to the unicorn in the funny outfit.

She waves a hoof around the confines of the Skywagon. "Well, we're outside the town, half of us are away and nopony's ready for a fight really. Why isn't she trying right now?"
    "An idea," Bertly said, "How many members of this Guild are in this town? If they all have their own intrigues, attacking when there's many ponies who are friendly with us who could recognize them would be foolish, or tip them off."

"Choro's a mare, so that still counts." Viridia said confidently.
    Fan Knife shrugged, apparently not having much interest in the subject.

"There's no way in Tartarus I'm giving Choro the spellbook, not when she'll probably want to lend it to the Olives or some ****." Viridia laughed. "Did you go to many other nations in your time...?"
    "Yeah." Fan Knife replied, "My sister didn't leave Neighpon with a lot of foreign money, or a ID that would've been accepted, so we kept traveling west and finding work until we eventually ended up in Equestria a few years later after getting rich. It was okay at first, but I'd say that about halfway though the war there wasn't really any other powerful countries that weren't allied with Equestria or the zebras. There were a few alliances that tried to stand up to them and stay neutral, but they all ended up like Neighpon. All the nicer countries my sister and I went through imported all of their resources from both Equestria and the zebras before the war so they could spend more time and money on building their infrastructure and focusing on the arts, so when they began to fight they were pretty much helpless, and there was a sort of plague that started to kill young ponies and griffons over there, too. At the end, most ponies who could afford it lived in compounds in the cities and had food sent in from aircraft, and it was pretty much anarchy outside of those places because the law really didn't apply to anything outside of major crimes and the governments were mostly trying to avoid getting killed in riots. Not as bad as what it's like now, but pretty close, and it was dependently a little rougher to some degree. You Equestrians are really only a little split between the different types of ponies, but over there ponies and griffons had deeper identities tied to where they lived; there were also less pegasi, so most ponies only knew of griffons as the ones living in the clouds and what pegasi popped up lived in ground villages.

Two groups could live side by side in one country in different villages, but if one pony goes across into the other village and a pony from the other village saw it, that pony would get beaten with clubs and thrown into a ditch and the other pony could go into a pub and get drinks bought for him. That's just how it was over there before the bombs dropped; it was nice when there was money coming in, but once you stripped the idea that they were doing good for themselves, I'd say they were meaner and lower then Equestrians because it wasn't as if they could just walk a few miles somewhere else and make a new start for themselves. There was still good money, but I'd never want to go to Prance or Sydneigh ever again unless my sister needed to."

17. - Top - End - #107

Madeleine poked her head into the bus, looked around for a few moments, and stepped inside. She then headed for the mat of rags that she had previously been dumped on, stepped on it, and moved around in a circle as she dainty attempted to smooth out any creases or folds or particularly obvious pieces of wasteland debris before settling down and yawning rather loudly. Meanwhile, Mirror stared at her, apparently not really into the conversation and still unused to the unicorn in the funny outfit.
    "Yeah, it's crazy-late and we're still waiting on four ponies. Well, we have suspects to look into, but I guess I can leave it on that for now." Doc decides to settle in, putting his things down in a nest-like spot. He takes out the box of magic roaches and gives them a sparkle cola and some food. His inventory is a little light, but not too bad. Could use more fresh food though.

Doc takes his notebook out. He writes down notes from earlier conversations, keeping a little journal of info and events. "...two days from now. Main court, inner ward..." Doc glances up at everyone. "So... Choro, you want to send Moonshadow another message, see if she's found them yet? If it's going to be a while, maybe we should take turns napping and being on watch? I think Stellar should get to relax first in case she's needed to pull the bus later tonight."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Anyways the others sent me to try and round you up. They're wanting to get the show on the road and head off. Moonshadow said.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

19. - Top - End - #109

Viridia nodded thoughtfully at Fan Knife's explanation, then blinked at Moonshadow's words. "Right, we were just heading back anyway."

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Viridia nodded thoughtfully at Fan Knife's explanation, then blinked at Moonshadow's words. "Right, we were just heading back anyway."
    Cool. Moonshadow said, yawning. So what is this place anyways? Shade's direct passage to Tartarus?
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

21. - Top - End - #111

"No idea. There was a magical barrier that I could just...push aside, and then we found some crystals, and we took the crystals, and now we're leaving with the crystals." Viridia shrugged. "I didn't mess around with much of Shade's stuff, because I didn't want to get hexed or something."

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

"Hello, Ms. Madeleine." Choro waves a hoof to the AI, smiling at her and pondering if she could help with her activities, before turning back to the others. Mirror's look makes the little mage's stomach churn a little. She's... still not happy with her. And she has every right to be beyond furious still. But she's already apologized and repeating that won't do much good. As such Choro just... deflates a little, looking once again more somber and contrite.

"An idea," Bertly said, "How many members of this Guild are in this town? If they all have their own intrigues, attacking when there's many ponies who are friendly with us who could recognize them would be foolish, or tip them off."
    "Just two. But would anypony from the town notice us out here?" Choro asks, honestly unsure on the matter. "We're not that close. I'd have assumed anyone attacking us now could be pretty anonymous about it."

"Yeah, it's crazy-late and we're still waiting on four ponies. Well, we have suspects to look into, but I guess I can leave it on that for now." Doc decides to settle in, putting his things down in a nest-like spot. He takes out the box of magic roaches and gives them a sparkle cola and some food. His inventory is a little light, but not too bad. Could use more fresh food though.

Doc takes his notebook out. He writes down notes from earlier conversations, keeping a little journal of info and events. "...two days from now. Main court, inner ward..." Doc glances up at everyone. "So... Choro, you want to send Moonshadow another message, see if she's found them yet? If it's going to be a while, maybe we should take turns napping and being on watch? I think Stellar should get to relax first in case she's needed to pull the bus later tonight."
    "Okay."

The little mage sounds reluctant. Back in the Stable, sending someone PipBuck messages in rapid succession was regarded as a faux pas, and quite infuriating. Still, she's only sent one, and even that was more indirect than anything. Just... keep it brief. She taps out "Found them?" in short order, and sends that off towards Moonshadow's device. Now they just have to wait.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

"No idea. There was a magical barrier that I could just...push aside, and then we found some crystals, and we took the crystals, and now we're leaving with the crystals." Viridia shrugged. "I didn't mess around with much of Shade's stuff, because I didn't want to get hexed or something."
    Huh. Cool. But if you didn't intend to steal Shade's stuff, why did you break in, in the first place? Don't get me wrong, I'm not disapproving, after all someone who is delusional enough to worship one of Luna's failures probably shouldn't be owning any sort of dangerous artifact either.

The little mage sounds reluctant. Back in the Stable, sending someone PipBuck messages in rapid succession was regarded as a faux pas, and quite infuriating. Still, she's only sent one, and even that was more indirect than anything. Just... keep it brief. She taps out "Found them?" in short order, and sends that off towards Moonshadow's device. Now they just have to wait.
    Yes. On way back. Moonshadow sent back quickly.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

24. - Top - End - #114

Huh. Cool. But if you didn't intend to steal Shade's stuff, why did you break in, in the first place? Don't get me wrong, I'm not disapproving, after all someone who is delusional enough to worship one of Luna's failures probably shouldn't be owning any sort of dangerous artifact either.
    "I was looking for information, not loot." Viridia explained.

25. - Top - End - #115

"Okay." The little mage sounds reluctant.
    "Is... are you alright? If you don't like my suggestion you can say so." Doc wondered if all the little problems today are snowballing together on the little mage's nerves.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

"No, no, it's okay. I'm... okay. Just.."

Before Choro can say anything more, her PipBuck beeps. The little wizard glances down, then smiles. "They're all together. They'll be here soon." She can't quite hide a sigh of relief at the prospect. After all this talk of assassins, it'll be nice to be in the air again.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

The noises that followed from within the cardboard box were... crunchy.

Cool. Moonshadow said, yawning. So what is this place anyways? Shade's direct passage to Tartarus?
    "Do you want to burn this place down, then?" Fan Knife said, sounding as if the idea was just something that had come to mind, "This place has a lot of valuable stuff in it, this town isn't exactly fortified, and it can't really be moved. I mean, if your enemy learns that you were here, then they probably have a lot of ways to get back at you."

Yes. On way back. Moonshadow sent back quickly.
    As the two pegasi soon approached the mouth of the cavern; nothing appeared to be in their way. The black curtain that was there before had seemed to have vanished, however, leaving a simple path out of the stone room.

"Hello, Ms. Madeleine." Choro waves a hoof to the AI, smiling at her and pondering if she could help with her activities, before turning back to the others. Mirror's look makes the little mage's stomach churn a little. She's... still not happy with her. And she has every right to be beyond furious still. But she's already apologized and repeating that won't do much good. As such Choro just... deflates a little, looking once again more somber and contrite.
    Madeleine nodded back and smiled at Choro.

A small thumk came from a corner of the bus; it appeared that Madeleine, with her legs tucked under her body, had decided to fall asleep with her head lying on the ground. Mirror continued to look at the AI like she was expecting for someone to either help her or, at the very least, say something.

"Is... are you alright? If you don't like my suggestion you can say so." Doc wondered if all the little problems today are snowballing together on the little mage's nerves.

Before Choro can say anything more, her PipBuck beeps. The little wizard glances down, then smiles. "They're all together. They'll be here soon." She can't quite hide a sigh of relief at the prospect. After all this talk of assassins, it'll be nice to be in the air again.
    Choro found that she was suddenly being assaulted by a large, shaggy, happy carpet that happened to be roughly dog-shaped. The big lug, after licking her face again, immediately decided to settle down next to her and curl it's body around her, which mostly meant that Choro was suddenly enveloped in a large, warm mass of dog.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-08-15 at 07:24 PM.

28. - Top - End - #118

"Do you want to burn this place down, then?" Fan Knife said, sounding as if the idea was just something that had come to mind, "This place has a lot of valuable stuff in it, this town isn't exactly fortified, and it can't really be moved. I mean, if your enemy learns that you were here, then they probably have a lot of ways to get back at you."
    "Uh, no? There are foals here, Fan Knife. And, I don't care. What's she gonna do, get pissy that I walked through her room to steal from somepony else?" Viridia snorted.

29. - Top - End - #119

"They're all together. They'll be here soon." She can't quite hide a sigh of relief at the prospect.
    "Ah good, Moony came through. Well, if something's botherin' you, C, don't hold it in." Doc smirks when Butch assaults Choro in licks and a dog hug. Good dog.

The noises that followed from within the cardboard box were... crunchy.

A small thumk came from a corner of the bus; it appeared that Madeleine, with her legs tucked under her body, had decided to fall asleep with her head lying on the ground. Mirror continued to look at the AI like she was expecting for someone to either help her or, at the very least, say something.
    The crunching causes Doc's ears to lift up straight. He looks down at the roaches, then over to Mirror. "Those are the magic roaches I mentioned. They'll eat anything you give 'em, but they're gentle critters."

He gets up and rolls a pair of old shirts together to make a pillow for Maddie. Doc gently tucks her in and then sits back down to explain it to Mirror. "That's Madeleine. She's a... well we call it an Artificial Intelligence. Like a machine that can think for herself. This is her first time being a pony, so she has no clue how anything works in our culture. We meet a lot of strange creatures in our adventures."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

I see. Did you learn anything? Moonshadow asked, nodding.

"Uh, no? There are foals here, Fan Knife. And, I don't care. What's she gonna do, get pissy that I walked through her room to steal from somepony else?" Viridia snorted.
    Exactly. Besides, while I wouldn't mind stealing from her, I don't think she's done anything to deserve death. Moonshadow added, before falling silent now that they were back in her home proper.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show