New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1498
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIV, The Random Kill Strikes Back. Again..

Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    My new character:

Dr. Fit

He is a Relaxsnore (a type of Poke-mon) who, ironically, can't stay still for very long. He is obsessed with getting rid of the sterotype of the fat, lazy Relaxsnore by getting into shape.

I guess he joined the resistance to get into shape.
    so much for a serious plot

And BTW i think that I'll have Fayte experiencing the lows of being old quite a bit...
    seeing as he has been young for an eternity or two...
    Last edited by Fay Graydon; 2008-12-19 at 03:36 PM.
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIV, The Random Kill Strikes Back. Again..

An appropriate quote from Mewtarthio:

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
    Maybe they should just launch a spinoff series called Heroes: The Badass Future, in which a bunch of morally-ambiguous badass superantiheroes run around hiding from a public that wants to kill them and avoiding terrible plagues that make people shoot lighting. Also, every third episode, New York explodes.

Y'know, just to get it out of their system.
    I think it fits with the ABR direction we are taking

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Ogre in the Playground

My new character:

Dr. Fit

He is a Relaxsnore (a type of Poke-mon) who, ironically, can't stay still for very long. He is obsessed with getting rid of the sterotype of the fat, lazy Relaxsnore by getting into shape.
    You're joking, right ? I'd rather see you use Q then this ridiculous... thing. Maybe you can use your Sorcerer Dude Strikes Back characters ?

4. - Top - End - #1444

Not Maybe. PLEASE use your SDSB characters. This is a serious apocalyptic future. Not one of the humour plots. There will be laughs, but few and far between.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Ogre in the Playground

only 1 page to go untill we need a new thread...
    shall we name it after the new plot?
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
    so much for a serious plot
    Hey, SOMEBODY needs to be comic relief!

But seriously, don't worry. Dr. Fit won't be that funny. I promise. You'll all like him.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1447

@^At least make him not a pokemon.

How about:

Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XV, Are we allowed to use the word "badass" in the title?
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2008-12-19 at 03:40 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of gray View Post
    Not Maybe. PLEASE use your SDSB characters. This is a serious apocalyptic future. Not one of the humour plots. There will be laughs, but few and far between.
    Even then it will be Dark Humour. It's my favourite kind of humour and it is the most appropriate for this plot.

EDIT: It seems I'll make the new thread.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2008-12-19 at 03:41 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of gray View Post
    @^At least make him not a pokemon.
    He's not a pokemon. He's a Poke-mon. LARGE difference.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2008-12-19 at 03:42 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Ogre in the Playground

yeah for humor we need a sylar type character....
    and i cant think of a way that i could keep Diskord in seing as Diskord will be dead by then
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1451

I'm not really a sylar type of guy. Think of me as Tsukiko in the second-to-last panel of this comic... Minus the death fetish... And the whole girl thing... The attitude mostly...

@v ooh. Dark
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2008-12-19 at 03:47 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Hmm, I think I might go for Evilvulcan Ven.
    "Civillains, the word is not applicable here. If they saw us, they would report our locations to the Sovices. They are simply unarmed enemy scounts who can give us no useful information if we capture them. To treat them as anything else would be folly."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Hmm, I think I might go for Evilvulcan Ven.
    "Civillains, the word is not applicable here. If they saw us, they would report our locations to the Sovices. They are simply unarmed enemy scounts who can give us no useful information if we capture them. To treat them as anything else would be folly."
    Incredible ! It's quite fitting with the Future Imperfect feel.

As for me, well, Stephen (Mad) Mask is going to die in Fat Fish Fury, but I have a surprise for you. Remember his old bloody eye ? It's going to return.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Barbarian in the Playground

Here is a picture of some of the members of my team.

They are Me (Chriky), Clive, Josh, Phelix and Trish.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1455

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Incredible ! It's quite fitting with the Future Imperfect feel.

As for me, well, Stephen (Mad) Mask is going to die in Fat Fish Fury, but I have a surprise for you. Remember his old bloody eye ? It's going to return.
    Ewww. I hated that eye.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Somthing I made really quickly

That's a Sped, a Self-Propelled Explosive Detta. Essentially, it's a bomb, the chassis is reshaped to carry as much explosive charge as possible. It's mostly empty cavity that Ven fills with as much of whatever explosive he can mix up in his manufacturing bays with the materials on hand. Therefore, it's impossible to know exaclty what yield a SPED is carrying. It could carry anything from a full millitary-yield warhead to some kitchen-sink chemical explosives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

17. - Top - End - #1457

Kobold

My new plot character:

"huh, I may have lost my powers and once again become a mortal man... but I can still hold a Rifle you youngens!"
    -Old Fayte
    Is that a rifle from battlefield 2142 ? It kinda looks like an advanced sniper rifle. Although it kinda looks like that tier 1 engineer gun too.

Edit:

My new character:

Dr. Fit

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Bayar; 2008-12-19 at 04:17 PM.
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

18. - Top - End - #1458

For myself, I will be "darkening" my comics. Like so:

Spoiler
    Show

The first one is normal, second one slightly darkened and browned.

I just chose a random old comic, and this is in NO way a cheap marketing ploy for my webcomic, srsly.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Bugbear in the Playground

Are you almost done with the comic mask?

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Banned

Mad Mask@ Wow. You've really become a major figure in ABR, and your character isn't even very powerful or even central!
    For teh plot, I would like having two characters. One would be the super-secret undead guy I talked about in my PMs, the other would be The Gremlin. If you guys would rather I only play one, though, then I'll either only play the SSUG, play the SSUG and just mention every now and then The Gremlin, who's in hiding, or as a last resort you can play the SSUG as an NPC and I'll play The Gremlin.
    Option 2 is okay, but I'd rather play both (the SSUG as a sub-BBEG).

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    Mad Mask@ Wow. You've really become a major figure in ABR, and your character isn't even very powerful or even central!
    For teh plot, I would like having two characters. One would be the super-secret undead guy I talked about in my PMs, the other would be The Gremlin. If you guys would rather I only play one, though, then I'll either only play the SSUG, play the SSUG and just mention every now and then The Gremlin, who's in hiding, or as a last resort you can play the SSUG as an NPC and I'll play The Gremlin.
    Option 2 is okay, but I'd rather play both (the SSUG as a sub-BBEG).
    You can have multiple characters. I even encourage it ! If you want, you can even have three, as long as the third is expendable.

@Megadoomer: It will be up when I've finished it. Which means probably today.

22. - Top - End - #1462

I hope this plot goes better than the ABR Christmas Carol. It barely got off the ground.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Orc in the Playground

That future plot sounds fun. Hmmm, the UDE should be part of the UN. Because I like playing the bad guy.
    Trophy(/ies)
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    You can have multiple characters. I even encourage it ! If you want, you can even have three, as long as the third is expendable.

@Megadoomer: It will be up when I've finished it. Which means probably today.
    I might have 'characters' who are basically fodder. Sort of like those penguins who were wondering if they were long lost twins.
    So, great. Are you gonna start this plot soon?
    EDIT: /\ It'd make sense. It seems like the UDE is trying to just preserve itself, and other dragons. So they would probably make an alliance just to keep the UNoA from running over them.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2008-12-19 at 04:36 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Ogre in the Playground

I might have 'characters' who are basically fodder. Sort of like those penguins who were wondering if they were long lost twins.
    So, great. Are you gonna start this plot soon?
    As soon as I finish my Fat Fish Fury comic. I'll make the first strip.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Bugbear in the Playground

ANOTHER PLOT?! though I admit I had a hand in creating the * dead * pixel wars plot. You confuse me

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bayar View Post
    Is that a rifle from battlefield 2142 ? It kinda looks like an advanced sniper rifle. Although it kinda looks like that tier 1 engineer gun too.]
    Nope, it was originally a sniper rifle from my Halo comic but i cnaged slight shapes within it and added a new trigger for Faraleth in FFF...
    I basically covered it in cloth for the use of this plot...
    Because I imagine that this plot will be like Fallout 3 sorta environment.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by megadoomer45 View Post
    ANOTHER PLOT?! though I admit I had a hand in creating the * dead * pixel wars plot. You confuse me
    Well, given that the other plots are either without a particularly good plot and the only one that is (in my opinion)is really crowded and confusing, I think it's a great idea. It'll be interesting.

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, given that the other plots are either without a particularly good plot and the only one that is (in my opinion)is really crowded and confusing, I think it's a great idea. It'll be interesting.
    If i could be bothered i could create a god plot... but i cant be bothered to go to all that effort.

but yeah i agree with you, from what i gather it will be a good plot...
    BTW i also wish to be an important character...
    (seeing as I'm technically the oldest person, history wise...)
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Banned

If i could be bothered i could create a god plot... but i cant be bothered to go to all that effort.

but yeah i agree with you, from what i gather it will be a good plot...
    BTW i also wish to be an important character...
    (seeing as I'm technically the oldest person, history wise...)
    Unless you count the undead, in which case I think it'd be pretty close.
    Fortunately, Nameless won't be a contender...he isn't allowed.
    EDIT: Yay, last page! I'll get 2nd post this time!
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2008-12-19 at 04:54 PM.