New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Being from the Evil league of Evil or whatever, do you really expect me to just sign this stuff without looking it over?" she looks over the documents for anything that could be interpreted in a way to screw up bits of her life.

"Of course not, you can take however long you need to see that everything is in order."

The documents are much as advertised. Book keeping, gag order on any joint operations to the media, a seeming needless 'employee morale statement' that yes, guarantees pastries for birthdays. Apparently, book and movie rights are shared by the two parties.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"Of course not, you can take however long you need to see that everything is in order."

The documents are much as advertised. Book keeping, gag order on any joint operations to the media, a seeming needless 'employee morale statement' that yes, guarantees pastries for birthdays. Apparently, book and movie rights are shared by the two parties.
    "...I refuse to give up book or movie rights, and I refuse to sign this thing about getting cakes on my birthday. I despise celebrations, and I don't particularly like most kinds of cake anyway." she says.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "If ya want to do it properly, it takes time, 'n this sure took a proper beatin', so it'll need a proper fixin'! Of course, if ya'd rather I take a few minutes 'n give it back to ya while it's still fallin' to pieces, it's yar choice, but if ya'd rather not get shredded like a Public Works Guild form, then ya can't hurry it! A day or two's not too long anyway."
    He sighs, then responds
    "...Well....ok, I would have time to look around and do something before leaving anyways...."
    He then whispers to himself
    "like checking exactly where to warn about the attack...."

He's still crouching there and accomodates himself, not exactly knowing what to do now.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "Okie dokie!" Blaze said, licking Hover's cheek before walking out the door himself.
    "I'm gonna go off and make sure that Sandy's tux is ready."
    "Whatever. Waste your time as you please, honey. It'll probably spontaneously combust into flames two minutes after he puts it on." Hover waves her hoof weakly and flutters off to her room.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"No..!..I don't need friends...!"
    She protested huffily, she seemed to have forgotten in her derpness she could probably just summon a lightning bolt to strike him down.
    "Yes, you do. You no only need friends, you actually want them." Grills strokes the mare monster's shoulder once more with one hoof. The other hoof was preparing an elemental counterspell. "Normal ponies have friends."

"But I did forgive you you silly filly,"
    He continued to hug her from behind and gave her smooch on the cheek. He thought about the pond, how much she wanted it, and how now she didn't want it because she was upset about almost drowning him.

"If you don't smile, I'll be sad,'
    He said in a faux stern voice and kissed her cheek again.
    The kiss and the guilt mixed into a poison that sickened her to the pit of her belly. She groaned in a high pitch of discomfort. "No. Ye have forgiven me for what Ah have don. Ye cannae yet anyways. Because ye know not. Ask Awbade."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Yes, you do. You no only need friends, you actually want them." Grills strokes the mare monster's shoulder once more with one hoof. The other hoof was preparing an elemental counterspell. "Normal ponies have friends."

"I'm not like you ponies...I don't need or want friends!"
    She angrily laughed from the tickling feeling. She summoned a lightning bolt from the sky to try to strike Grills.

The kiss and the guilt mixed into a poison that sickened her to the pit of her belly. She groaned in a high pitch of discomfort. "No. Ye have forgiven me for what Ah have don. Ye cannae yet anyways. Because ye know not. Ask Awbade."

He let go of her looking confused. "What are you talking about?"

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Ettin in the Playground

He murmur-smiled finding the kiss more delicious. "Thank you kindly Miss icy Touch."
    Icy thought Fox looked cute when he smiled like that. She gave him another grin while she herself took a spoonful of ice-cream. Mmmm. Creamy.

Oh butt farts.

At this point, that was something she had to consider, there was no way she could properly save Silverpine like this by herself, not in this weather, not with their lack of supplies. She knew she would have to leave him for who knew how long. In the mean while, she did what she could to make him as comfortable as she could get him and doing elementary first aid.

She knelt down and kissed his forehead. "I'm so sorry, my dear Silverpine."
    Sliverpine could only make another groan in response. Whether or not he actually could hear Gearstride was in question. He would be safe, right?

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy thought Fox looked cute when he smiled like that. She gave him another grin while she herself took a spoonful of ice-cream. Mmmm. Creamy.

"I think I'm going to have to order a fried ice cream to go, maybe two, one for you to take home,"
    He said watching the lady like way she ate.

Sliverpine could only make another groan in response. Whether or not he actually could hear Gearstride was in question. He would be safe, right?
    Nah, Silverpine's a goner, sorry buddy.

It hurt seeing him like that, but she had to be strong, his life was on her shoulders. "I don't know..if you can hear me...but...I need to leave you for a little bit...and go get help....I..." She hung her head, gently touching his cheek, and then, moments later she was gone, limping off somewhere in the thick woods, in the rain.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I'm not like you ponies...I don't need or want friends!"
    She angrily laughed from the tickling feeling. She summoned a lightning bolt from the sky to try to strike Grills.
    "Dispel Elemental Attack. Yeah, you do need friends." Grills swatted the lightning bolt aside with a forceful thrust of his free hoof, The sadistic smile he wore trailed more tickling.

A ninja pegasus jumped down to the floor next to the other two. Grill instructed him to tickle the abomination. "If you were my friend, I'd stop. But you are trying to kill me."

He let go of her looking confused. "What are you talking about?"
    The kelpie shrunk... literally...in Ember's perception. Hiding her shameful face with wet hooves, Lochbed peeped "Ah glamoured ye. Ah wanted ye to not feel tired so Ah glarmoured ye to not feel tired. And ye passed out."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Troll in the Playground

"Dispel Elemental Attack. Yeah, you do need friends." Grills swatted the lightning bolt aside with a forceful thrust of his free hoof, The sadistic smile he wore trailed more tickling.

A ninja pegasus jumped down to the floor next to the other two. Grill instructed him to tickle the abomination. "If you were my friend, I'd stop. But you are trying to kill me."
    She was so going to snitch him out.

"Aaaagh...b-because your tickling...me...and thus..annoying me so.....moreso than usual.....I'm so...ahahaaaa...going to beat...you senseless..ahaaaaahha again," She put up the struggle and resorted to biting the ninja's leg with her marebeast chompers.

The kelpie shrunk... literally...in Ember's perception. Hiding her shameful face with wet hooves, Lochbed peeped "Ah glamoured ye. Ah wanted ye to not feel tired so Ah glarmoured ye to not feel tired. And ye passed out."
    He looked at her blinking, furrowing his brows and formed a thin line between his lips as he frowned. He wasn't sure what he should be feeling right. It wasn't anger, no, something else. He saw that she was sorry, and he thought understood why she did, probably in her own way, she was trying to help him. He then wondered if she had glamoured him like this before, where he didn't know, it was a worrisome thought.

"I..I see."

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ettin in the Playground

"I think I'm going to have to order a fried ice cream to go, maybe two, one for you to take home,"
    He said watching the lady like way she ate.
    Icy chuckled softly. "Please, don't encourage Esmeralda now. It's hard enough staying in shape with her gorging on ice-cream every opportunity she get."

Nah, Silverpine's a goner, sorry buddy.

It hurt seeing him like that, but she had to be strong, his life was on her shoulders. "I don't know..if you can hear me...but...I need to leave you for a little bit...and go get help....I..." She hung her head, gently touching his cheek, and then, moments later she was gone, limping off somewhere in the thick woods, in the rain.
    And so what will happen to Sliverpine after he was left alone?

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Troll in the Playground

Icy chuckled softly. "Please, don't encourage Esmeralda now. It's hard enough staying in shape with her gorging on ice-cream every opportunity she get."

"Well...you would be eating for tw--well three, you'll need the extra calcium?"
    He offered and lightly shrugged not really knowing too much on what he was talking about. "Okay...so maybe ice cream isn't the best source for calcium."

And so what will happen to Sliverpine after he was left alone?
    Obviously he's now going to have hallucination-like dreams of him and Gearstride where in another universe the two are the token make out kids.

Gearstride limped through the brush, breathing heavily as she tried to navigate her way with the rain obscuring her vision. She fell several times on her face but persevered. Along the way she made sure to mark her path with notches against the trees she passed.

She might eventually, if she took a ten, come across the Cirrus, as that would be the closet thing being outside of town.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She was so going to snitch him out.

"Aaaagh...b-because your tickling...me...and thus..annoying me so.....moreso than usual.....I'm so...ahahaaaa...going to beat...you senseless..ahaaaaahha again," She put up the struggle and resorted to biting the ninja's leg with her marebeast chompers.
    The ninja screamed. Grills teleported the pegasus away to save his leg. "Fine. No Tickling. But you see how a lowly creature like me got to your nerves. Working another's minds is better than real magic sometimes." The stallion offered a hoof to Gwyn to help her up. "You my friend, yet?"

He looked at her blinking, furrowing his brows and formed a thin line between his lips as he frowned. He wasn't sure what he should be feeling right. It wasn't anger, no, something else. He saw that she was sorry, and he thought understood why she did, probably in her own way, she was trying to help him. He then wondered if she had glamoured him like this before, where he didn't know, it was a worrisome thought.

"I..I see."
    "You are mad. I know it." she said while losing her accent. She tried to talk normal to ease the young stallion. Her tiny head thumped against a nearby wall. "You don't like me anymore."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Troll in the Playground

The ninja screamed. Grills teleported the pegasus away to save his leg. "Fine. No Tickling. But you see how a lowly creature like me got to your nerves. Working another's minds is better than real magic sometimes." The stallion offered a hoof to Gwyn to help her up. "You my friend, yet?"
    She swatted away the offending hoof, glaring poison daggers at the stallion. She stood up on her own, still wet of course as it was still raining. She considered lying, yea, that would work, he would leave her alone and no way did she have to honor their 'friendship'. "Only if it will stop you from getting on my nerves, there's only such a limit I have before I act on my threats."

"You are mad. I know it." she said while losing her accent. She tried to talk normal to ease the young stallion. Her tiny head thumped against a nearby wall. "You don't like me anymore."

"That's not true...and I'm not mad...just..confused....or something, but not mad. I like you...I do,"
    He nodded as if too assure himself. He put on a smile for her, a dopey one. He didn't want her to feel bad, not for him, in a way he didn't want to shoulder that, her sadness. "I...I forgive you...I do....please...don't beat yourself over it...you were...I...you were just trying to help."

14. - Top - End - #1154

((I think this is a post of hiding +4, reposting in case missed))
    After digging around through papers, Mach returns back after taking it slow walking back to the nosy guards. He found something close to what they want he things.

"Well here you go," Mach states while hoofing over a couple of documents. The first was some sort of 'artificer in good standing' thing that says he isn't a mad scientist at this point, and is allowed experimenting and testing in small-scale hoof weapons, personal armor systems, and low-yield or non-traditional explosives. Oh, and there's a paper stapled in back with an NLR seal that says it's still in effect after some black ink.

The second is the contract with the guild, where it's stated that he can do tests as long as whatever it is is disconnected from the power/water supplies. It's signed by Rockem.

"...I refuse to give up book or movie rights, and I refuse to sign this thing about getting cakes on my birthday. I despise celebrations, and I don't particularly like most kinds of cake anyway." she says.
    "Considering the circumstance, these parts can go ahead and go away then." Parts of the paperwork are consumed by a brown aura before being erased and replaced with 'Segment voided per negotiations -Ms. Clause'.

Of course the lack of cake is something surprising. Even the drunken fillies like cake. Oh, and if Ammy were on the other side the special circumstance would be an opening for more aggressive negotiations.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Stellar

"Do...only, do you know somepony who might?"
    "I'm sorry kiddo, I don't." she responds, looking sad.

"Considering the circumstance, these parts can go ahead and go away then." Parts of the paperwork are consumed by a brown aura before being erased and replaced with 'Segment voided per negotiations -Ms. Clause'.

Of course the lack of cake is something surprising. Even the drunken fillies like cake. Oh, and if Ammy were on the other side the special circumstance would be an opening for more aggressive negotiations.
    Mystic takes a look over what's left. She wasn't an expert in legal-ese, but she knew what to look for when reading between the lines. "One moment. I have special glasses for situations like these." she puts on her special glasses, which magnify things so that if there is any, she can see the fine print within the fine print. They also had a see invisibility enchantment on them.

She didn't like taking chances.

Okay, it's nothing that over the top ludicrous, she's just checking to make sure she's not signing over anything she really doesn't want to.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well...you would be eating for tw--well three, you'll need the extra calcium?"
    He offered and lightly shrugged not really knowing too much on what he was talking about. "Okay...so maybe ice cream isn't the best source for calcium."
    "Ice cream is most definitely not the best source of calcium, though it may be the sweetest. " Icy stuck a tongue out daintily, before scooping another spoonful for Fox and herself.

Obviously he's now going to have hallucination-like dreams of him and Gearstride where in another universe the two are the token make out kids.

Gearstride limped through the brush, breathing heavily as she tried to navigate her way with the rain obscuring her vision. She fell several times on her face but persevered. Along the way she made sure to mark her path with notches against the trees she passed.

She might eventually, if she took a ten, come across the Cirrus, as that would be the closet thing being outside of town.
    (Cue for one of the Cirrus crew to notice?)

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

Grills smiled. His forelegs werestretched out but his eyes were cautious. "Give me a hug, friend."

Lochbed

Lochbed returned to her normal size and placed her head in his neck. She felt as if a massive weight was lighting off her back. "Ah am always surprised how forgiving ye ponies are."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Troll in the Playground

(Hey Grif, don't ferget the response to Mach)

"Ice cream is most definitely not the best source of calcium, though it may be the sweetest. " Icy stuck a tongue out daintily, before scooping another spoonful for Fox and herself.
    He happily nommed the offered treat like a child. He then took a sip of his beverage, he a lot of margarita to go, oh that grande. "I can think of something sweeter," He lazily smirked glancing at her with a naughty brow wag.
    --------

Gearstride-The Cirrus

The xanadu mare eventually came across the looming form that was the Cirrus, it felt like a long time had passed. Breathing heavily she limped away climbing the ramp to the front entrance as she reached the intercom. She pushed the button and fed her voice into it.

"Somepony.....help me....!"
    (I'm assuming the entrance is shutdown locked anyway)

Grills

Grills smiled. His forelegs were stretched out but his eyes were cautious. "Give me a hug, friend."
    She snarled but gave him the hug, she made sure it hurt extra as she squeezed him.

Lochbed

Lochbed returned to her normal size and placed her head in his neck. She felt as if a massive weight was lighting off her back. "Ah am always surprised how forgiving ye ponies are."
    Ember just didn't want ponies sad on his behalf, he didn't like dealing with that. He stared at the wall as she placed her head on his neck. "Just don't...do stuff like that to me, I mean put glamours on me okay?" He stepped back to face her straight on, his dopey smile in play.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-11 at 10:03 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He sighs, then responds
    "...Well....ok, I would have time to look around and do something before leaving anyways...."
    He then whispers to himself
    "like checking exactly where to warn about the attack...."

He's still crouching there and accomodates himself, not exactly knowing what to do now.
    "Well if you need something to do, word around the bushes is that the Norwell Ferrets and Verdet Squirrels are going to be having a feud soon." It takes her a few minutes to realize what she just said. Then she facehoofs. "Or you can try wandering the town square. I met new ponies almost immediately that way."

--

Stellar

"I'm sorry kiddo, I don't." she responds, looking sad.
    "Okay. I guess I'll keep looking around. Thank you ma'am." With that, she heads towards another nearby likely hub. Like the Ice Cream Bar. Luna only knows if someone randomly wandering around spots her.

Speaking of...

--

Taylor and Zaros - Wandering

"Real nice hint with the 'Forest of Despair' Hoololluck. I swear, they give history books riddles on purpose. To annoy me, specifically! It would've taken all of five seconds to just say 'You are here. This is there. Go here to get there.'!"
    Zaros dodged a tail slap from the chimera. "...Why are we talking about this now?"
    "Combat, Z, best place for angry comments." A beam of superfocused light hit the thing upside one of its heads and it roared.
    "I don't do angry." His claymore glowed a dark green as it removed the second head.
    "That's just because you're uptight." Taylor muttered, landing the final blow with his mace.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-04-11 at 09:22 AM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

20. - Top - End - #1160

Mystic takes a look over what's left. She wasn't an expert in legal-ese, but she knew what to look for when reading between the lines. "One moment. I have special glasses for situations like these." she puts on her special glasses, which magnify things so that if there is any, she can see the fine print within the fine print. They also had a see invisibility enchantment on them.

She didn't like taking chances.

Okay, it's nothing that over the top ludicrous, she's just checking to make sure she's not signing over anything she really doesn't want to.
    The ponderences of invisible glasses: how do the lenses work. In any case, Ammy stands still waiting for Mystic to finish. The fine print didn't contain any real surprises, it's all legally required stuff and mission statements.

Word after word of saying nothing. Sentence after sentence. Paragraph after paragraph of legally-binding, required NOTHING.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

Instead or groans of pain, Gwyn would hear moans of joy. Grills was sick that way. He enjoyed the pain. "Miss Serve... will kill me... if you continue to... be this friendly."

Lochbed

The kelpie wiped her nose and smiled back. "Ah promise. Even if ye are screaming in the death bed's agony, Ah wont glamour ye."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

Instead or groans of pain, Gwyn would hear moans of joy. Grills was sick that way. He enjoyed the pain. "Miss Serve... will kill me... if you continue to... be this friendly."
    It did strike her as weird that he would respond with moans of joy as opposed yelps of pain. This was a weird pony. But his comment, only tightened the hug. "Oh?....she'll kill you, you say? Hauh, I don't anything wrong here with this hug thing now." She parroted one of his annoying grins and let go. "Maybe that's the plan...friend."

Lochbed

The kelpie wiped her nose and smiled back. "Ah promise. Even if ye are screaming in the death bed's agony, Ah wont glamour ye."
    He gave her a strange look and awkward smile. "Right...even then too I guess...err yes." He patted her mane. At this point, Aubade called them for sandwiches/

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ettin in the Playground

He happily nommed the offered treat like a child. He then took a sip of his beverage, he a lot of margarita to go, oh that grande. "I can think of something sweeter," He lazily smirked glancing at her with a naughty brow wag.
    Icy recognised that brow wag alright, and her pale cheeks reddened slightly. "Fox! You're really incorrigible."

After digging around through papers, Mach returns back after taking it slow walking back to the nosy guards. He found something close to what they want he things.

"Well here you go," Mach states while hoofing over a couple of documents. The first was some sort of 'artificer in good standing' thing that says he isn't a mad scientist at this point, and is allowed experimenting and testing in small-scale hoof weapons, personal armor systems, and low-yield or non-traditional explosives. Oh, and there's a paper stapled in back with an NLR seal that says it's still in effect after some black ink.

The second is the contract with the guild, where it's stated that he can do tests as long as whatever it is is disconnected from the power/water supplies. It's signed by Rockem.
    Tyrol looked over the document with a critical eye, before handing it over to Lemongrass, who skimmed through it carelessly. "Everything seems to be in order..." Just then thunder rumbled through the house. "... though I have ask whether it is safe for those two to be testing in such weather."

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Troll in the Playground

Icy recognised that brow wag alright, and her pale cheeks reddened slightly. "Fox! You're really incorrigible."

He chuckled heartily. "That's me, your incorrigible, pervert gentlestallion, at your service madam." He leaned over to take her hoof and kiss it, his own cheeks on pinkish side, but not from embarrassment type stuff.

25. - Top - End - #1165

Tyrol looked over the document with a critical eye, before handing it over to Lemongrass, who skimmed through it carelessly. "Everything seems to be in order..." Just then thunder rumbled through the house. "... though I have ask whether it is safe for those two to be testing in such weather."

"Honestly, no knowing the two that volunteered to do the testing,"
    Mach replies thinking on the two Cirrus crewponies, and what he's seen of the ship.

"I, ah, told them to stay indoors so hopefully they just ran back to their ship to do whatever. In any case they should be fine unless they do something stupid like start climbing trees."
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Arvadraa
    "Well if you need something to do, word around the bushes is that the Norwell Ferrets and Verdet Squirrels are going to be having a feud soon." It takes her a few minutes to realize what she just said. Then she facehoofs. "Or you can try wandering the town square. I met new ponies almost immediately that way."
    At first he was like "wat?" when she mentioned the animal feud, he then stood up from crouching, he felt lighter than before.

"um....Ok, so I guess I'm off then? do I come tomorrow or 2 days?"

He was kinda confused because of several factors, including the sudden lightweightness.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Titan in the Playground

--------

Gearstride-The Cirrus

The xanadu mare eventually came across the looming form that was the Cirrus, it felt like a long time had passed. Breathing heavily she limped away climbing the ramp to the front entrance as she reached the intercom. She pushed the button and fed her voice into it.

"Somepony.....help me....!"
    (I'm assuming the entrance is shutdown locked anyway)
    Sunny walked out of the Cirrus in boots and a yellow poncho to help her captain.

"What's wrong captain?" she says, giving Gearstride a quick examination by just looking over her.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Troll in the Playground

Sunny walked out of the Cirrus in boots and a yellow poncho to help her captain.

"What's wrong captain?" she says, giving Gearstride a quick examination by just looking over her.
    She would notice the limping immediately in her hind left leg, sprained.

"Silverpine....badly injured....needs help,"
    Gearstride was soaked to the bone, well she seemed like it, surprisingly, underneath Mach's power body suit, it was dry. Guess these suits are water proof afterall.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

It did strike her as weird that he would respond with moans of joy as opposed yelps of pain. This was a weird pony. But his comment, only tightened the hug. "Oh?....she'll kill you, you say? Hauh, I don't anything wrong here with this hug thing now." She parroted one of his annoying grins and let go. "Maybe that's the plan...friend."
    The stallion coughed a few times to regain his breath. "You act like Soft beating me up bothers me."

Grills stroked his chin. He wondered if the plum monster felt jealousy. "Mmmm.. "

He gave her a strange look and awkward smile. "Right...even then too I guess...err yes." He patted her mane. At this point, Aubade called them for sandwiches/
    "Let's go eat. Ah am sure Awbade has cooked up something tasty." said Lochbed in a more upbeat tone than earlier. Though all think pony food was getting to her. She was used to fish and rodents, bugs and lizard. Kelpies are carnivores. The looks of malnutrition was hidden under her personal glamour.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Troll in the Playground

The stallion coughed a few times to regain his breath. "You act like Soft beating me up bothers me."

Grills stroked his chin. He wondered if the plum monster felt jealousy. "Mmmm.. "

"Well obviously beating you up wouldn't bother you that much but no one was talking about that, but I doubt you'll feel so calm about being killed, what was being mentioned..or something,"
    She harumph'd. At this point she just stopped caring about the rain and being soaked to the bone, though she didn't care about that anyway, what am I talking about, blargle blargle.

"So, you going to leave or harass me some more?"
    She sneered scoffed.

"Let's go eat. Ah am sure Awbade has cooked up something tasty." said Lochbed in a more upbeat tone than earlier. Though all think pony food was getting to her. She was used to fish and rodents, bugs and lizard. Kelpies are carnivores. The looks of malnutrition was hidden under her personal glamour.
    Aubade watched the two, keeping an extra eye on the kelpie. [COLOR="sandybrown"]'I'm glad you're feeling well young master," [/COLOR]She gave him a warm smile in which he exchanged one with his own.

Thank you."

There were sandwiches, a plateful of sandwiches and tea to nom on, and tea, Ember gladly helped himself.