New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1440
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] MaGLoG II: Alcoholic Boogaloo

Outside

"She's inside, still eating," The Fool says. "Let's climb up onto the roof." He points to a metal fire escape.

The Party

"Not their eyes! Their teeth!" Decker says, pulling back the club to aim it at Butler ... just as her roller skate catches on some loose candy and causes her to go sprawling and dropping the club.*

"Ow... my teef!" Decker says, putting her hand to her mouth. Several of her teeth are broken from face planting on the floor.

* I just can't hurt Butler. I can't do it.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Bugbear in the Playground

Outside

"Oh no! Then he's trapped!" Hekta exclaims before following Elias up on the roof, still not really sure how to handle the weird way he was acting.

Halloween Night - Lobby

Dena frowns as she can't reach for her tools in this position, using all her energy to hold on to the vent. "There are some thieves tools in pocket 16 on the right side..." She says before looking down to see what is happening below.

****, a dragon! It was going to kill them all! "...do it faster Kirk, trouble below!"

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Halloween Night - Lobby

"Jace! Could you please tell your glooming pet to stop this? I don't like anyone entering my mind."
    Lobby

Jace hadn't been paying much attention, but not enough to not notice insults and shots. With a practiced reflex, he snatches Zebes by the tail as he leaped from his place on Jace's shoulder with a shriek. Throc, Zebes! A'Ssifisv.
    At this, Zebes visibly droops, moving to a spot out of site on Jacen's bag, which is still hanging behind him. Jace turns to Ezrael, keeping his voice calm despite his anger.
    Alright, here's a few things. One, if you have a problem with telepathy, you should speak up when someone asks "do you have a problem with telepathy?" Two, if you don't want someone to speak loudly in your head, you shouldn't tell them to "speak up" when they're trying to talk in your head. Three, most people react negatively when you shoot at them while they're giving you advice. Four, if you value your fingers, you will refrain from insulting my familiar and Five, if you value the rest of your body, you will not point that thing in his direction again. And I'm still hearing the sounds of even bigger idiots killing each other, so I think we'll take our leave. Good day, sir.
    With that, he turns and walks away. Zebes retakes his spot on Jace's left shoulder.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2012-11-18 at 06:35 PM.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Troll in the Playground

Halloween Night - Lobby

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Crissy, being the only person who's decided to stay in the dark rather than work to remain near the lights, gets to experience the effects that prolonged contact with the darkness brings about. Depending on her strength of will, she might find the world around her fading out and being replaced with a brightly lit technicolor expanse of poppies, rolling fields, and marvelous yellow brick roads.

Oz is waiting for you Dorothy. Don't you remember it? It remembers you.
    Crissy/Dorothy, for a moment, starts to smile at the memories. She's going...

...to suddenly start struggling out of the fallen naga's coils.
    "No, I can't go. I have...I have somebody...I'm needed!" she cries, both to herself and to the air, as she starts going torwards the light.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Darkened Way]

Kayla is actually pretty strong, and it shows in her fit body. She is stronger then she looks as well due to unusual heritage that she keeps hidden most of the time. She uses her strength now to hang onto Gertrude while looking around for the source of the rumbling.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

6. - Top - End - #1296

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Lobby

Jace hadn't been paying much attention, but not enough to not notice insults and shots. With a practiced reflex, he snatches Zebes by the tail as he leaped from his place on Jace's shoulder with a shriek. Throc, Zebes! A'Ssifisv.
    At this, Zebes visibly droops, moving to a spot out of site on Jacen's bag, which is still hanging behind him. Jace turns to Ezrael, keeping his voice calm despite his anger.
    Alright, here's a few things. One, if you have a problem with telepathy, you should speak up when someone asks "do you have a problem with telepathy?" Two, if you don't want someone to speak loudly in your head, you shouldn't tell them to "speak up" when they're trying to talk in your head. Three, most people react negatively when you shoot at them while they're giving you advice. Four, if you value your fingers, you will refrain from insulting my familiar and Five, if you value the rest of your body, you will not point that thing in his direction again. And I'm still hearing the sounds of even bigger idiots killing each other, so I think we'll take our leave. Good day, sir.
    With that, he turns and walks away. Zebes retakes his spot on Jace's left shoulder.
    Lobby

Ezreal looks back annoyed and tries to stop him by either grabing his shoulder or just appearing in front of him.

"Wow, wow wow. First I didn't heard you asked for so I'm sorry. Two, 'speak up', in this case means NOT to get louder in thelepathy, especially when he should notice the mental defence. Three, People react hostile while shouting and causing pain in their head. And at least I don't think we should split right now. This isn't a good place or time. Or do you want to be consumed by these shadows?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Ogre in the Playground

Lobby
    Jacen really needs to stop being surprised every time someone pops up in front of him.
    What the-how the-
    (mentally)Why do I have to spend time casting to do that when seemingly everyone can do that whenever they want?!
    It's probably to make up for the fact that they don't get a dragon on their shoulder. And regardless of the fact that he just killed it, I thought your attempted exit was pretty awesome, Boss.
    That got him to chuckle, if only a little. Looking the other man in the eyes, he says with all hints of anger gone,
    You're right, this isn't the time. Let's chalk it up to a stress-induced misunderstanding and keep going. Although considering everyone's still here, I'm thinking that the shadows are after something a bit more abstract than just consuming party-goers. Which probably means we have to be even more ca-
    He's interrupted (again) by a girl shouting from somewhere in the dark nearby, which only reminded him of the dragon attack he's probably missed over the course of his angry rant.
    Speaking of shadows, sounds like there's someone still stuck in them. Let's go before I get proven wrong again.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    The Party

"Not their eyes! Their teeth!" Decker says, pulling back the club to aim it at Butler ... just as her roller skate catches on some loose candy and causes her to go sprawling and dropping the club.*

"Ow... my teef!" Decker says, putting her hand to her mouth. Several of her teeth are broken from face planting on the floor.

* I just can't hurt Butler. I can't do it.
    The Party

Gasp! Decker was really going to do it too! She was going to deck Butler. And not even in the good way.

Not that Butler noticed. He rushes forward to Decker's side to take and hold her. "Decker ma'am! Are you ok ma'am? We'll get you to a tooth fairy right away ma'am!" Errr... don't you mean dentist?

Butler will go to scoop up any teeth he can before trying to lift Decker up. It's time to leave this party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Halloween Night - Lobby

Kirk has a while to look at the vent, which seems to be a simple grill bolted onto an internal air conditioning system that's probably not meant to house sneaky people crawling through them on an assassination/robbery attempt, but might fit someone as slim as a drow tends to be in a pinch. The bolts are even slightly rusted from lack of maintenance, though not enough that they could easily be broken off without some kind of tool.

Oh, and there's a dragon flying at them, possibly with a shrieking woman on his back. Pirate Kashi's daring escape plan is a go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Halloween Night - Lobby

Dena frowns as she can't reach for her tools in this position, using all her energy to hold on to the vent. "There are some thieves tools in pocket 16 on the right side..." She says before looking down to see what is happening below.

****, a dragon! It was going to kill them all! "...do it faster Kirk, trouble below!"
    Halloween Night - Lobby

"I hope you've got something stur-" Kirk starts to say before Dena alerts him to the incoming dragon. He curses loudly and acts quickly. Presumably they're attached somewhere just beside the vent, so Kirk tightens his grip on Dena, grabs part of their spidersilk rope with the other hand, and kicks away from the vent just before Kashi would collide with them. With any luck they'll swing away and just avoid being crashed into, and the vent won't do something bothersome like collapse.

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Pixie in the Playground

[Near the Bar]

Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Noooope!

That's scary and Spec is having none of it! Tendrils of hatred... Yeah. Spec no likey. And this gal also just so happens to have an unnatural affinity for the darkness. There is not a solitary doubt in Spec's mind about this. She cannot save these two from changing into a batch of violent crazies. The other side of the room looks pretty darn inviting right about now!

"I give up! If you favor the darkness so much, you can caper about in it to your heart's desire! But if you come at me again, miss, I will subdue you even if your lover plaintively cries that we fight no more forever. We can avoid ending this night with one of us as a puddle of tepid fluid and shackled flesh on the floor so long as you and I steer clear of each other. So steer clear, clear?"

"And you with dovish attitude. Keep doing what you're doing."

Spec flippantly announces and nods, bidding the couple adieu yet not breaking eye contact with Trisha as she attempts to back towards any unmarked door visible from the lobby. She's hoping that any unmarked doors will branch out from the lobby, leading her away from the beaten path, if there are any unmarked doors, that is. It'd be superior to remaining locked in this room with all of the budding psychopaths. But if there are no unmarked doors, Spec be content with retreating to anywhere that isn't here.

Of course, the problem with running off to be alone in chaos not unlike this is running off to be alone in chaos not unlike this.
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-11-19 at 03:27 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Troll in the Playground

Outside Roof

As they climb the fire escape, The Fool removes one of the sashes of his costume and ties a slip knot in one end. When they are midway up, with Hekta just above him, he tries to slip the loop around her ankle and jerk her off the ladder. If it works, she'll be hanging upside down from one ankle.

The Party

Decker throws her arms around Butler. "You're the mos' wunnerful man in de whoh muhtiverse."

Elaine = still screaming.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

12. - Top - End - #1302

[Near the Bar]

The elf frowns and whispers to Trisha, "We don't need to follow her if you don't want to, I'm sure we can find our own way out. But we might have a greater chance with this woman. Despite her arrogant attitude."

[Outside Roof]

Eep!

Hekta was so busy thinking about Kashi that the falls helplessly down the fire escape until the sash stops her. The little demon quickly panics and attempts to grab on to the ladder again as she hangs there in the air.

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Orc in the Playground

The Darkened Way

Regardless, Gertrude cast the spell upon herself due to her part-giant nature meaning that she's stronger than she looks, and her height and physique meaning that she looks quite strong. Gertrude will try to hoik Kayla in such a manner that the other woman does not have dangling feet. This either means Kayla winds up over Gertrude's shoulder or carried in her arms. The latter is likely more dangerous as Gertrude's pike hand is rather slippery and can't grip anything as soft as flesh or clothing safely.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Ogre in the Playground

Bar

Trisha shakes her head at her lover. "No, she doesn't want us." She says, starting to sound a bit sad and self-concerned that she's chased someone else off by just mentioning a bit of what she is. "Maybe I can wrap us both up and we can get through the barrier?" She offers, unsure of what to do now.

Dragon!

Vinny drops the battleaxe as soon as the dragon begins to lift off and he leaps, attempting to grab hold of the neck and swing himself up with one arm to straddle it. Even in his changed state, he knows he's sworn to protect Elaine and Billie, so he wasn't going to abandon them while he still breathed.

That dragon would have to take them from his cold dead fingers.

15. - Top - End - #1305

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Lobby
    Jacen really needs to stop being surprised every time someone pops up in front of him.
    What the-how the-
    (mentally)Why do I have to spend time casting to do that when seemingly everyone can do that whenever they want?!
    It's probably to make up for the fact that they don't get a dragon on their shoulder. And regardless of the fact that he just killed it, I thought your attempted exit was pretty awesome, Boss.
    That got him to chuckle, if only a little. Looking the other man in the eyes, he says with all hints of anger gone,
    You're right, this isn't the time. Let's chalk it up to a stress-induced misunderstanding and keep going. Although considering everyone's still here, I'm thinking that the shadows are after something a bit more abstract than just consuming party-goers. Which probably means we have to be even more ca-
    He's interrupted (again) by a girl shouting from somewhere in the dark nearby, which only reminded him of the dragon attack he's probably missed over the course of his angry rant.
    Speaking of shadows, sounds like there's someone still stuck in them. Let's go before I get proven wrong again.
    Lobby

Ezreal can't really hear where things come from, he is glad he understands Jacen.

"Lead the way. I'm still a bit shaken."

16. - Top - End - #1306

Bar

"If you think that would work I would be willing to try... I trust you." Michicora ensures Trisha.

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Troll in the Playground

[Outside Roof]

Eep!

Hekta was so busy thinking about Kashi that the falls helplessly down the fire escape until the sash stops her. The little demon quickly panics and attempts to grab on to the ladder again as she hangs there in the air.
    The Fool keeps her from banging her head and holds her in place, upside down. "Shh, I've got you. Don't worry, Hekta. I won't let anything happen to you."

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Dragon!

Vinny drops the battleaxe as soon as the dragon begins to lift off and he leaps, attempting to grab hold of the neck and swing himself up with one arm to straddle it. Even in his changed state, he knows he's sworn to protect Elaine and Billie, so he wasn't going to abandon them while he still breathed.

That dragon would have to take them from his cold dead fingers.
    If Vinny makes the leap, Elaine tries to grab hold of him for dear life.

Still screaming.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #1308

[Outside Roof]

"Then get me up! Get me up!" The demon howls in desperation, not having fully realized Elias somehow was behind this.

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Troll in the Playground

Outside Roof

The Fool tries to pin Hekta's wrists together, as he leans in to murmur in her ear. "Are you afraid?"

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Ogre in the Playground

Bar

Trisha tries to wrap her arms around Michicora before attempting to do the same with her own "shadow". Michicora will likely feel an intense cold from the touch, but surprisingly no actual hateful emotions, before it slowly turns comfortably warm against her. If that's all successful, the pair will appear as an egg shaped mass of darkness next to the mangled bar, with tendrils of shadow reaching out from it to poke and prod, telling Trisha where objects are.

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Halloween Night - Lobby

Crissy/Dorothy, for a moment, starts to smile at the memories. She's going...

...to suddenly start struggling out of the fallen naga's coils.
    "No, I can't go. I have...I have somebody...I'm needed!" she cries, both to herself and to the air, as she starts going torwards the light.
    Halloween Night - Lobby

But you're needed here. The good witch, and the wizard, and the lion...

The foreign thoughts recede, finding no purchase on Crissy's mind. While that doesn't help her with her personality problems, she's managed to escape the second part of the shadows' dangerous spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    Halloween Night - Lobby

"I hope you've got something stur-" Kirk starts to say before Dena alerts him to the incoming dragon. He curses loudly and acts quickly. Presumably they're attached somewhere just beside the vent, so Kirk tightens his grip on Dena, grabs part of their spidersilk rope with the other hand, and kicks away from the vent just before Kashi would collide with them. With any luck they'll swing away and just avoid being crashed into, and the vent won't do something bothersome like collapse.
    Outside

"Oh no! Then he's trapped!" Hekta exclaims before following Elias up on the roof, still not really sure how to handle the weird way he was acting.

Halloween Night - Lobby

Halloween Night - Ceiling

Kashi's flight is thrown off when he acquires another marauding passenger, but he manages to make it to the ceiling vent and hover there, pointedly not smashing into Kirk and Dena. That wouldn't be very dashing at all, after all.

He looks back over his shoulder and decides that the viking will make a fine cabin boy, and furthermore that he'd intended to capture them both all along! Rationalization complete, he simply needs to make his escape with his treasures and be off to find a ship to steal. Obviously, he won't fit through the vent with two people on his back, so he'll have to make them go through first, then go after them so he doesn't lose track of his booty.

But first *crunch* Kashi bites into the grate and rips of off the vent, and then adjusts his hovering so that Vinny and Elaine can grab hold of the opening and climb inside if they take the hint.

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    [The Darkened Way]

Kayla is actually pretty strong, and it shows in her fit body. She is stronger then she looks as well due to unusual heritage that she keeps hidden most of the time. She uses her strength now to hang onto Gertrude while looking around for the source of the rumbling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    The Darkened Way

Regardless, Gertrude cast the spell upon herself due to her part-giant nature meaning that she's stronger than she looks, and her height and physique meaning that she looks quite strong. Gertrude will try to hoik Kayla in such a manner that the other woman does not have dangling feet. This either means Kayla winds up over Gertrude's shoulder or carried in her arms. The latter is likely more dangerous as Gertrude's pike hand is rather slippery and can't grip anything as soft as flesh or clothing safely.
    The Darkened Way

Kayla's curiosity is soon answered, as the sky above them is completely blacked out by a descending paw as a jackrabbit the size of a mountain bounds towards them, fleeing from something even larger that's evidently chasing it through the grasses. Unless some divine providence saves them, they could very well be done for as the paw comes hurtling down towards them. It's far too wide to make a run for it and get out of the way without some form of ridiculous speed, but with Nexusians, nothing can be ruled out.

Spoiler
    Show
    Of course, if they fail to escape the paw crushing them, they'll find themselves ejected from the room back into the lobby, safe and sound but for the shadow tendrils attempting to invade their thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Near the Bar]

Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Noooope!

That's scary and Spec is having none of it! Tendrils of hatred... Yeah. Spec no likey. And this gal also just so happens to have an unnatural affinity for the darkness. There is not a solitary doubt in Spec's mind about this. She cannot save these two from changing into a batch of violent crazies. The other side of the room looks pretty darn inviting right about now!

"I give up! If you favor the darkness so much, you can caper about in it to your heart's desire! But if you come at me again, miss, I will subdue you even if your lover plaintively cries that we fight no more forever. We can avoid ending this night with one of us as a puddle of tepid fluid and shackled flesh on the floor so long as you and I steer clear of each other. So steer clear, clear?"

"And you with dovish attitude. Keep doing what you're doing."

Spec flippantly announces and nods, bidding the couple adieu yet not breaking eye contact with Trisha as she attempts to back towards any unmarked door visible from the lobby. She's hoping that any unmarked doors will branch out from the lobby, leading her away from the beaten path, if there are any unmarked doors, that is. It'd be superior to remaining locked in this room with all of the budding psychopaths. But if there are no unmarked doors, Spec be content with retreating to anywhere that isn't here.

Of course, the problem with running off to be alone in chaos not unlike this is running off to be alone in chaos not unlike this.
    Halloween Night - The Office

There is one unmarked door that was oddly missing before, but now that Spec is looking for it it's somehow there! How ominously convenient!

And behind that door, a certain gap-toothed goddess sits with her legs folded on a plain wood desk, glass of wine in hand and an open bottle sitting next to her right hip.

"And what can we do for you." She says, simultaneously spitting the words out venomously and coating her tone with a saccharine sweetness that beggars belief. Her emerald eyes narrow in amusement as she leans back, angel wings and cat ear accessories shifting as she adjusts where they're pinned to her costume innocuously.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Darkened Way]

Kayla is in no position to do anything to escape. She considers letting go of Gertrude so that she might be able to escape without her extra weight. Unless Gertrude has a way to save them she will be squished.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Orc in the Playground

The Darkened Way --> Halloween Night

Gertrude speeds up, but she can't move fast enough to escape. She's running through the air, heading down as fast as she can because that way they won't plummet when the spell ends, but a rabbit's (or maybe a hare's?) foot is too large for her to escape, even if she did drop Kayla.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Pixie in the Playground

[Halloween Night - The Office]

Wow! That was easy! Too easy... Spec thought she'd end up locked in a Silent Hill bathroom or something once or twice before stumbling upon something even remotely promising! But it can't possibly be as simple as entering one unmarked door and finding the boss! She'd better stay frosty. With her luck, this is a trap, but what doesn't qualify as a trap when you're as paranoid as Spec? And now that she's here confronting the goddess of chaos herself...

Eris is exponentially more powerful than Spec, if what Spec has witnessed this night is indicative of anything, so she can't engage her in honorable combat and have a snowball's chance in heck of winning!

Not on the field of gory- erm, glory, at least!

Spec attempts to dance over to Eris and endeavors to sassily seat herself atop Eris while facing her!

"Funny you should ask, miss! What can you do for me... All I know is that I'm here for you! To be more precise, I'm here to put the hurt on you! You wanted to mess with with the guests, so here I am. So ask not what you can do for me. Ask what I can do for or to you!"

Spec toothily smiles at Eris with as much happiness and warmth as she can muster, as though her night hadn't gone to heck in a handbasket! She's forcing herself to be a regular ray of sunshine personality-wise, with a lighthearted, confident lilt and all the bells and whistles!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-11-24 at 10:17 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Ogre in the Playground

Lobby
    Well, alright then. Jace renews the light spell and heads off in the direction of the shouting girl. Even with such limited visibility, it shouldn't take too long without interference.
    I think it came from under the giant snake, Boss.
    What giant...oh.
    Faced with a poorly lit room and a large serpentine corpse, Jace calls out as he begins searching around the coils.
    Hello? Miss? Can you here me? A little help finding you would be appreciated.

26. - Top - End - #1316

Lobby

Ezreal follows Jacen. He hasn't seen anyone. He points with his weapon around using it as some kind of light.

27. - Top - End - #1317

Outside Roof

"What?" Hekta replies, now genuinely frightened as she pulls away from Elias grip. He does manage to keep a grip of one of her arms though but her other is failing widely. "What's wrong with you?!"

Bar

The elf shivers, getting goosebumps all over her skin as the temperature seems to drop. Somehow she could remember spending a lot of time in the cold though so it didn't bother her that much. Besides, she felt safe her in Trisha's arms so she just relaxes to see what will happen.

Halloween Night - Lobby

Dena can only stare at Kashi as he attempts to push the two in. He wasn't anything like she had imagined a dragon. Was it trying to save those people? Or... what?

"We better wait until it's done. Then we get out the same way." She whispers to Kirk.

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Ogre in the Playground

The Door

Suddenly, out of nowehere a thing appears! It is a small package, about as long as a computer screen, flat, and square. It's wrapped in a bow. There's a note on it. It reads, "To be taken to the esteemed Lord Magtok, E." Below that is written, "P.S.: Not a bomb."

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Troll in the Playground

Outside - The Roof

The Fool lets her flail. It amuses him. Perhaps she'll put those claws to good use, find a way to escape, and give him a bit of a chase. He inhales deeply, breathing in her fear. "You know what's wrong with me, dearest Hekta. I'm a monster." he murmurs in her ear.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-11-26 at 07:02 AM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Ogre in the Playground

[Halloween Night - Lobby]

Kirk nods stiffly to Dena. The way they were dangling now, Kirk was having to struggle a little as to not put all his weight on Dena. The fact they were still swinging a bit from the momentum didn't help at all.