New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Sunny Wonders.

Sunny was hunting her prey. There was a particularly angsty pony somewhere around these parts, and she was determined to cheer them up as much as she could. She snuck around, silent as a fox as she approached her prey and....decided not to pounce this time. Well that was anticlimactic!

"Hi Hover. How are you?" She hugs the foal

(Sorry for the delay. Been feeling various levels of sick all day)

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Sunny Wonders.

Sunny was hunting her prey. There was a particularly angsty pony somewhere around these parts, and she was determined to cheer them up as much as she could. She snuck around, silent as a fox as she approached her prey and....decided not to pounce this time. Well that was anticlimactic!

"Hi Hover. How are you?" She hugs the foal

(Sorry for the delay. Been feeling various levels of sick all day)
    (Aaww sorry to hear.)

Hug. Burning hugs. Somepony has her little hooves around her and is bombarding her with friendliness. "Oh hi, Sunny. I am just staring into oblivion. Same amount of doom as always."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    (Aaww sorry to hear.)

Hug. Burning hugs. Somepony has her little hooves around her and is bombarding her with friendliness. "Oh hi, Sunny. I am just staring into oblivion. Same amount of doom as always."
    "Aww, sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to make you happier?" Sunny asked, thinking of the things she might be able to do. Though, there probably wasn't much. Hover Heart was essentially Eeyore.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Troll in the Playground

The two of them, completely unable to read the atmosphere, happily began looking for stones that had washed ashore. They eventually found a large rock, which, even with their telekinesis, was difficult to lift.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Aww, sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to make you happier?" Sunny asked, thinking of the things she might be able to do. Though, there probably wasn't much. Hover Heart was essentially Eeyore.
    "I am pretty much hopeless but Stitches is still naive enough to think a new dress would make her happy. Poor polish Stitches." she says while showing Sunny her raggedy doll. Of course only Stitches wanted to fix her dress, not Hover. Hover obviously doesn't care.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    The two of them, completely unable to read the atmosphere, happily began looking for stones that had washed ashore. They eventually found a large rock, which, even with their telekinesis, was difficult to lift.
    Quaver shucked off her two shopping saddlebags, now filled with stones. Seeing the two performers having trouble she trotted into the shallows, lending her shoulder to budging the large rock out of the water.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - A brief intermission]

Sandy wiped a bead of sweat from his eyes, willing his heart to beat slowly. His hooves trembled as they held the sand in place; one wrong move, and everything would come tumbling down. He glanced around his worktable, and muttered a mild curse. His precious water jug lay on the corner table, within easy reach of his magic. Something that was hard to come by when you're a pegasus. Thank the moon he'd kept up his workouts since coming here.

He carefully shifted to replace a forehoof with a hind one, getting one side firmly balanced on the ground. His wing carefully unfurled, inching closer and closer to the pitcher. Too far to grab the bottom, but that handle...his pinions stretched to their limit, curling around to grip the pitcher. Weird, he didn't know his feathers were that flexible. Wonder how strong they were...

The answer was "Not very strong at all". He bit down on his lip to keep from yelping and throwing his whole sculpture off. His wing twitched and strained to not drop the pitcher right onto the floor, his poor feathers nearly getting pulled out. Mercifully, the pitcher made it to his waiting mouth and his wing could rest. Hooves stock still, he carefully poured a few drops of water to hold the sand together. Or at least, that was the plan. He might have splashed a bit more water than he'd liked, maybe caused part of it to sag, but it got the job done. He put the pitcher down and stepped back to admire his handiwork. It had been tough, without his magic and all, but it felt good to sculpt again and make...

...a sorry-looking sandcastle that looked like somepony had sat on it. Repeatedly. And kicked over most of the walls.

Sandy groaned and smacked his head on the table. The vibrations brought the east tower crumbling right onto his head. A muffled sigh sounded from within the sand pile. He'd give anything to get over this stream of rotten...well, life.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-05-26 at 10:18 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Quaver shucked off her two shopping saddlebags, now filled with stones. Seeing the two performers having trouble she trotted into the shallows, lending her shoulder to budging the large rock out of the water.
    Cadmium in the meanwhile dutifully ignored Quaver and collected her own pile of large rocks for the bonfire. However, most of them on this area had been tossed in the lake, so hers was a pathetic paltry pile.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Cadmium in the meanwhile dutifully ignored Quaver and collected her own pile of large rocks for the bonfire. However, most of them on this area had been tossed in the lake, so hers was a pathetic paltry pile.
    It was tough going, but with the two magicians and Quaver working together, the boulder rolled to a rest near the rest of the rock piles. Winded, the purple mare sat down in the sand for a minute until she could catch he breath.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Troll in the Playground

"Thanks, Quaver!"
    "Thanks!"

They said, in-between getting back their own breaths. Magicking and pushing could take it out of even a pair of very hyper ponies. They slumped against it smiled.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ettin in the Playground

"Thanks, Quaver!"
    "Thanks!"

They said, in-between getting back their own breaths. Magicking and pushing could take it out of even a pair of very hyper ponies. They slumped against it smiled.
    "No ... problem." Quaver replied. Earth pony stamina or not, she was a bit bushed right now. "What ... next?"

12. - Top - End - #402
    Troll in the Playground

Cadmium found it a minor pain zipping from rock pile to wherever the duo Top Hat and Silk Scarf had designated the bonfire's location to be. She could only hold one rock in her mouth at a time as there was no space in her saddle bags , which were dropped off near where the fire was to be in the first place, so......yeah.

Anyways, but zip she did until her mouth hurt as she placed her last rock and plopped right through her cloud and onto the sand on her belly. She didn't feel like moving much.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, why don't we all take a moment's break?"
    "Just for a minute..." Silk Scarf said a little woozily.

The two of them settled down into a comfortable flop onto the beach.

"The beach is already looking cleaner, at least."
    "We're doing a good job!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

14. - Top - End - #404
    Troll in the Playground

"Gah....I can really use some water...nice clean, cold water, my mouth feels dry...do any of you lot by chance...have a bottle of water on hoof?"
    She asked the lot, making sure not to look at Quaver though.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ettin in the Playground

"Gah....I can really use some water...nice clean, cold water, my mouth feels dry...do any of you lot by chance...have a bottle of water on hoof?"
    She asked the lot, making sure not to look at Quaver though.
    Icy, who also been ostensibly helping, dug into her pack and levitated a bottle of ice-cold water towards Cadmium. "Here you go."

16. - Top - End - #406
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy, who also been ostensibly helping, dug into her pack and levitated a bottle of ice-cold water towards Cadmium. "Here you go."

"Heh...thank you very much Icy Touch,"
    She said with a small smile as she chugged down the cold water. "Ya know....I really didn't think this trip through in terms of supplies...I brought most of my art supplies but not really anything else."

17. - Top - End - #407
    Troll in the Playground

"Do you have a place to stay?"

Silk Scarf asked, enjoying the opportunity to learn more about a new friend.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

18. - Top - End - #408
    Troll in the Playground

"Do you have a place to stay?"

Silk Scarf asked, enjoying the opportunity to learn more about a new friend.

"Well, I figured I'd rent myself a room for my stay here....this town does have inns right?"
    She questioned, looking curious.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ettin in the Playground

Meanwhile, Quaver was doing an admirable job of ignoring the conversation and instead just watched the water of the lake lap on the shore while she caught her breath.

Whomever Icy and the others wanted to talk to was their own business.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Lake]

Eventually, Winterflap peeked out of the bushes, then began creeping over to the water to actually fill up her bucket this time. She gave Quaver a little nod, but stayed silent so as not to attract too much attention to herself.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Lake]

Eventually, Winterflap peeked out of the bushes, then began creeping over to the water to actually fill up her bucket this time. She gave Quaver a little nod, but stayed silent so as not to attract too much attention to herself.
    Quaver spotted Winterflap and gave her a quiet wave, recongising the other pony's desire to be left alone.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, I figured I'd rent myself a room for my stay here....this town does have inns right?"
    She questioned, looking curious.
    "Maybe."
    "We live in a box!"

They sang out cheerfully. Top Hat dipped Silk Scarf in a romantic hold.

"When I'm with you, dollface, even a box is a palace, or a nice motel 6!"
    "Oh, Top Hat! I could be anywhere with you!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Sandy - A brief intermission]

Sandy wiped a bead of sweat from his eyes, willing his heart to beat slowly. His hooves trembled as they held the sand in place; one wrong move, and everything would come tumbling down. He glanced around his worktable, and muttered a mild curse. His precious water jug lay on the corner table, within easy reach of his magic. Something that was hard to come by when you're a pegasus. Thank the moon he'd kept up his workouts since coming here.

He carefully shifted to replace a forehoof with a hind one, getting one side firmly balanced on the ground. His wing carefully unfurled, inching closer and closer to the pitcher. Too far to grab the bottom, but that handle...his pinions stretched to their limit, curling around to grip the pitcher. Weird, he didn't know his feathers were that flexible. Wonder how strong they were...

The answer was "Not very strong at all". He bit down on his lip to keep from yelping and throwing his whole sculpture off. His wing twitched and strained to not drop the pitcher right onto the floor, his poor feathers nearly getting pulled out. Mercifully, the pitcher made it to his waiting mouth and his wing could rest. Hooves stock still, he carefully poured a few drops of water to hold the sand together. Or at least, that was the plan. He might have splashed a bit more water than he'd liked, maybe caused part of it to sag, but it got the job done. He put the pitcher down and stepped back to admire his handiwork. It had been tough, without his magic and all, but it felt good to sculpt again and make...

...a sorry-looking sandcastle that looked like somepony had sat on it. Repeatedly. And kicked over most of the walls.

Sandy groaned and smacked his head on the table. The vibrations brought the east tower crumbling right onto his head. A muffled sigh sounded from within the sand pile. He'd give anything to get over this stream of rotten...well, life.
    Heartflight found herself outside of Sandy's house, studying the door intently. It has been about a week and a half since she'd been turned into a little filly, but she still had plenty of magic at her disposal. And when she'd heard of Sandy's unique problem, well ... she was in town to study unusual magical phenomena, after all. She raised a hoof, and knocked on the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

24. - Top - End - #414
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight found herself outside of Sandy's house, studying the door intently. It has been about a week and a half since she'd been turned into a little filly, but she still had plenty of magic at her disposal. And when she'd heard of Sandy's unique problem, well ... she was in town to study unusual magical phenomena, after all. She raised a hoof, and knocked on the door.
    Sandy froze when he heard the knocking. This had to be Gwyn, it just had to be. But, seeing how there were ponies out on his beach, maybe it wouldn't hurt to check. Silently, he crept to the doorway, leaning up against the wall to peek through a crack in the curtains. He let out a sigh of relief; it was just a foal.

The door opened halfway, and Sandy peeked his head out. "Yes? There somethin' I can help you with?" The pegasus looked a mess, tired from all his worrying, and now with a head half-covered in sand from his little sculpting mishap. Heartflight would easily spot the lack of horn and his new wings.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ogre in the Playground

Sandy froze when he heard the knocking. This had to be Gwyn, it just had to be. But, seeing how there were ponies out on his beach, maybe it wouldn't hurt to check. Silently, he crept to the doorway, leaning up against the wall to peek through a crack in the curtains. He let out a sigh of relief; it was just a foal.

The door opened halfway, and Sandy peeked his head out. "Yes? There somethin' I can help you with?" The pegasus looked a mess, tired from all his worrying, and now with a head half-covered in sand from his little sculpting mishap. Heartflight would easily spot the lack of horn and his new wings.
    Heartflight gave the pegasus a once-over, nodding to herself. "Actually, Sandy, I'm more interested in what I can do for you," said Heartflight. Sandy might remember her from the sleepover some time ago, and that she used to be a mare. "A little birdie told me of your dilemma, and I believe I can help."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #416
    Troll in the Playground

"Maybe."
    "We live in a box!"

They sang out cheerfully. Top Hat dipped Silk Scarf in a romantic hold.

"When I'm with you, dollface, even a box is a palace, or a nice motel 6!"
    "Oh, Top Hat! I could be anywhere with you!"

"As adorable as the current sight is......I'm afraid a box wouldn't cut for me,"
    She chuckled as she chugged away at the water Icy gave her. "Well...I'll find some place to stay, even if its just a cloud to sleep on hahah."

27. - Top - End - #417
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Quaver spotted Winterflap and gave her a quiet wave, recongising the other pony's desire to be left alone.
    The filly waved back. She didn't actually mind Quaver that much, but after what had happened earlier, she was still rather nervous about approaching the group. She filled up her bucket, then took off for the mountains.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

Heartflight gave the pegasus a once-over, nodding to herself. "Actually, Sandy, I'm more interested in what I can do for you," said Heartflight. Sandy might remember her from the sleepover some time ago, and that she used to be a mare. "A little birdie told me of your dilemma, and I believe I can help."
    Sandy's eyes shot open wide, color draining from his face. "W-wait, you know? Who told-I mean, what're you talkin' about?" The blue pegasus sheepishly grinned. A masterful recovery.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground

Sandy's eyes shot open wide, color draining from his face. "W-wait, you know? Who told-I mean, what're you talkin' about?" The blue pegasus sheepishly grinned. A masterful recovery.
    "Sandy, I remember you from the sleepover," Heartflight deadpanned. A masterful recovery indeed.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

"Sandy, I remember you from the sleepover," Heartflight deadpanned. A masterful recovery indeed.
    "The...sleepover?" Sandy raised an eyebrow. "How does that...oh! The wings! Right! Those." There was a brief pause, then Sandy furrowed his brow again. "Hold up a minute, you think you can help?" That just raised even more questions, not to mention the fact that he was having a serious discussion with a foal for Luna's sake. Bridle Shores, fillies and gentlecolts.