New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XL: The Plot Thickens!

@Thanqol:
    Australia keeps sounding like a better place. For a horrible Catachan-like Death World.

Put a few shrimp on the barbie doll or whatever it is you do for us unlucky Americans living in a ponysetless country.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    This. Most stories succeed or fail during character creation.
    You really love that mantra, don't you?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the completed story. Right now I'm kinda not sure what to think of it myself. Maybe in a few days my mind will have settled a little.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Okay, so.

Hurricane Fluttershy
    Spoiler
    Show
    So what makes this episode so great again?

Don't get me wrong, it was enjoyable. Plenty of FlutterDash material, couple of funny moments.

But what did this add to fluttershy. This is the same problem she has solved at LEAST once or twice before. This is why Fluttershy is low on my list. I want something closer to Dragonshy-the thing that makes Fluttershy interesting is that iron core. But all anyone-canon or fanon-uses her for is cutes and shyness, both of which I am, to be frank, sick of.[/rant]

Plus, why couldn't she have got hawks and falcons to help with the hurricane? A nice sideways solution.

So yeah. Seven out of ten. Three, four stars.
    Hurricane Fluttershy
    Spoiler
    Show

For me, what Fluttershy was going through - the teasing and bullying haunting her and making her unable to do something that she can do; and the part where she works her hardest and can't get anywhere near to where other ponies go, and judging herself against others while ignoring how well she's managed to do compared to her previous attempts - hit a little too true for me. This is the only episode where I was in tears multiple times (about 4 times, and was blubbering at the end - the ending with Fluttershy getting the cheers and happiness from everyone despite not being the best has happened once or twice to me as well. [heh, and starting to get emotional writing about this]), and the second episode where I was in tears at all (the first being when Rarity saw Sweetie Belle's picture she drew of them). Being able to relate to a character completely for the very first time helped as well.

I couldn't care less if it added to the canon or the fanon, or gave rise to new memes or further fleshed out Fluttershy's character. I never do - I watch MLP to have 20 minutes of fun, happiness, and warms inside rather than to find out more about the universe MLP is in. The episode managed to manipulate me completely, and the message it gave is quite possibly the best message you could send out to anyone who's watching (courage wolf in Fluttershy form!), and for that it gets full marks.

Suppose you could also add, if you want to look at character development and suchlike, that it showed RD and F in a positive light, especially when it comes to RD representing her element (May have wanted to break the record, but put loyalty to her friends [taking into account Fluttershy's feelings] and Cloudsdale [May not break record, but we need that water!] above her own desires.) Honestly, this is probably the first episode imo that gets RD's loyalty element right.

Fluttershy is now favourite pony, equally with Rainbow Dash. Sorry Rarity, you haven't had much interesting things happen with you for a while.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

4. - Top - End - #274
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    @Thanqol:
    Australia keeps sounding like a better place. For a horrible Catachan-like Death World.

Put a few shrimp on the barbie doll or whatever it is you do for us unlucky Americans living in a ponysetless country.
    Strewth.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    You really love that mantra, don't you?
    It's one of my Truths, along with "Understanding a thing is the first step towards directed change", "What should be is just as true as what is" and "Losing is fun". Concepts that deserve thought, meditation and repetition.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the completed story. Right now I'm kinda not sure what to think of it myself. Maybe in a few days my mind will have settled a little.
    I'm looking forwards to hearing what your next project will be!
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-03-25 at 06:07 PM.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Halfling in the Playground

Hurricane Fluttershy:

Spoiler
    Show
    ADORABLE.
    I really liked the interaction between RD and Fluttershy.I think this show's real strength is in having characters interact with each other and having different personalities bounce off each other in a realistic and charming way. ANd that was exactly what this episode did to great effect. The resolution was not as predictable as I thought it would be, with the Equestria pegasi just not breaking any records. At all. And Rainbow Dash had to learn that that was okay. Really, she got the best character development in the episode. Fluttershy was suitably adorable and this had some of the best background characters of any episode. Some funny lines and canon Fluttertree made this episode one of the best of Season two!
    Lovely avatar thanks to Akrim.elf!

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

Don't eat the vegemite.

Pinkie and Wakko: Nyan Cat just explained thermodynamics to a wheelchair.
    Last edited by OracleofWuffing; 2012-03-25 at 06:46 PM.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

7. - Top - End - #277
    Firbolg in the Playground

@Thanqol:
    Australia keeps sounding like a better place.For a horrible Catachan-like Death World.
    Well, to be fair, from what little I know of Australia, I would rather place my evil fortress somewhere in Siberia than on a nice little outcrop from the Outback into the ocean. First off, the fort would not have to be freakishly long. Second, I always found furry coats appealing. Third. I dislike exploding bullet-like seeds.

Wait, scrach that, I am importing those things right now, make a little forested ring around my house with them, and abandoning mankind! None shall pass thru the forest of death!
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-03-25 at 06:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-03-25 at 07:48 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

9. - Top - End - #279
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Litewarior View Post
    You know, I have never read any of the Conversion Bureau fics. I've tried, but they just feel off too me, and freak me out a bit. I don't know why, it's not like I've read other really disturbing stuff, but it's just that series creeps me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    That's interesting. I haven't read many (just ones by one author and no others. He wrote Taste of Grass if you are curious) but his at least have been well done. I can understand how easily someone could do poorly though.
    Ah, yes, Chatoyance; she wrote Teacup. She's my favorite TCB author, though there are several others I like almost as well.

And, as I've noted in the past, there are many Conversion Bureau stories that aren't at all to my taste (and of course as with most any other fanfic community there is plenty that is objectively downright awful). The ones I like, though, I tend to like a lot.

If I ever manage to actually finish New Perspectives my next writing project should probably be Tangled Up In Blue, Topaz' story.
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

10. - Top - End - #280

The co-host of the coverage of real-life royal wedding, now hosting the "bridle shower" of a magical royal wedding for ponies sorta-based on the real-life married pair?

I can only speculate about what is going in Toris head.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

Oof. About 20-30 almost-continuous hours of D&D kept me off the ponythread. Time for a little catchup...

Dingos kill twelve million babies every second.
    And this was the post where I decided to actually mark things for quoting. Also the post where I died laughing.

Ooohhhhhhh...I'm a posting ghost....ooooooooohhh...

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Heavens and Earth, and I really two threads gone? I hope I just can't count in roman

*snip*
    SiuiS! Good to see you!

That sound you are hearing everypony? Its Australia. Crying in joy that a season 1 box set is coming to their country.

You may also be hearing my cries of jealous angst.
    I shall have to come down to Australia and pick up one of those.

I WILL PAY IN RAGE DOLLARS.

“Unusually awesome! Check this out.” Rainbow Dash nosed back a few pages. “Evening Glimmer cried out in pleasure. The ecstasy doubled and redoubled in her mind, like a pile of fissile material reaching critical mass. Neutrons travelling at the speed of lust collided with sensual nuclei, splitting them into two smaller, slightly less-sensual nuclei but also releasing more lusty neutrons, which then went on to impact additional nuclei. The chain reaction continued until the number of fissile sensual nuclei fell below the level necessary to sustain the reaction. ‘Oh yes,’ she moaned.”

- Naked Singularity, a pony story everypony should read.
    Quoted for the most truthiest of truths.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    I have a question for ponythread.
    Is actually hearing the mane cast respond to your mental ramblings normal for ponysanity, or am I just plain going nuts?
    Wait until you get more than one. Let me tell you, it was a pain when Trixie and Twilight didn't want to speak to each other anymore, and I had to relay messages between the two.

As for the new episode:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Honestly, I was going to type out my usual long, over-thought analysis, but Weimann went and said nearly everything I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Weimann View Post
    S2E22 - Hurricane Fluttershy
    Spoiler
    Show
    One word. Glorious.

Last week, I said I "really got into it", but I must clearly have forgotten how much a really good episode pulls you in, because Dragon Quest didn't hold a candle to this. This is like the antithesis of Putting Your Hoof Down. I can't tell you how much I just sat and grinned at Fluttershy's training montage with the animals, because it's just how it should be. Her animals friends, which she has gathered through her Kindness, becomes her strength. Angel did a 180 turn, brushing her hair and being all supportive, but I won't even complain about inconsistent characterization because any other characterization is better than his previous one. Break him seven ways to Sunday, it can only be an improvement. Also, pony masks are hilarious.

We also see continuity from Put Your Hoof Down, because Fluttershy doesn't let herself get pushed around here. When Rainbow Dash confronts her about training, she doesn't get cowed into it. Only after she sees how sad this makes her friend, she agrees to help. That isn't being timid, that's Kindness.

The demons Fluttershy faces in this episode are all her own, and while I don't think we'll ever see a consistently confident Fluttershy, I'm am so happy she manages to power through them when the situation calls for it. As she says to Rainbow Dash, it's different when it's an emergency, and that's fine with me.

And speaking of Rainbow Dash, she was certainly something to speak about this episode. In addition to being the best Fluttershy episode yet, I don't think I ever saw Rainbow Dash so in her element as here. Her dedication and goal orientation is just her way, but she's also very supportive, attentive and psychological. I'm sure she liked flexing her 16.5 wing power, but she does so to show the others that 10 wing power far from impossible. It creates team spirit, confidence and, dare I say it, Loyalty.

I'm not sure I can point at any other episode where Rainbow Dash's Element has been made clearer. Rainbow Dash creates Loyalty among the Ponyville pegasi, and when they are sick, she goes through with it anyway out of Loyalty to Cloudsdale, where the water is needed. Through this whole episode, however, she doesn't forget her Loyalty to each and every one of the individual ponies either, never pushing more than she think they can handle. I was so happy when she praised Fluttershy's 2.3 wing power. It was great.

I must compare it to May the Best Pet Win, which many seems to like but which I myself never understood the appeal of. There, she pushes the pets through trials to separate them, while here, she pushes them through trials to unite them. The last one work way better for the Element of Loyalty.

So where there any downsides to Hurricane Fluttershy? Maybe, but I didn't notice them. As much as one can read Kindness as an influential and positive factor in Fluttershy's behaviour here, it's still playing second fiddle to the confidence thing (*cough* again *cough*). I feel an episode where Kindness is the explicit theme is still desired, so that we get to see Fluttershy in her home environment more. But that episode should complement this one, not replace it.

Top ten. No question. I'm out.
    In short: Brilliant episode. Top tier for sure.

The only thing that I would add is that I loved Dash's interactions with Fluttershy. The way she handles things, tones down her own enthusiasm and tries to be a little more understanding, I loved it.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-03-25 at 08:06 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

what is the rule for new episode spoilers?
    i mean, they have to leave spoilers eventually, right?
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    what is the rule for new episode spoilers?
    i mean, they have to leave spoilers eventually, right?
    The rule is that the spoiler tags go away the Tuesday after a new episode airs to give folks time to watch it.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

That sound you are hearing everypony? Its Australia. Crying in joy that a season 1 box set is coming to their country.

You may also be hearing my cries of jealous angst.
    There is only one possible response to this...

[SPOILERS]
    Spoiler
    Show

(Am I going to be abusing the [BUY SOME APPLES] out of this image?)
    Spoiler
    Show

New Episode

Spoiler
    Show
    This season's Sonic Rainboom. Possibly better.

All hail the OTP.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I know! That Thunderlane x Blossomforth shipping!

Or did you mean Rainbow Dash x Spitfire?

We had a year without a summer. You must have stolen ours.
    *eyes the 30-year heatwave record breaker in Perth*

Oh sure, it's all fine and good for you east-coasters with your fancy-schmancy torrential downpours and flooding... all we west-coasters get is the traditional drought and heatwaves.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Heavens and Earth, and I really two threads gone? I hope I just can't count in roman

Hi eveypony! St-- uh, SiuiS here. Checking in.
    Wow. You guys are honna hate me when I catch up... Anyhoo.

So. We finally have confirmation on Braz's end - she has the time off! So despite my trying to stoke her fire a month and a half ago and burning out, she is finally excited abou the con and planning can begin in earnest, for real this time! But lots of things have changed, amongst y'all.
    Hurr hurr hurr!

Okay, that was just low-brow.

Sometimes they only eat their identity, and then take the place of the baby, Changeling style. The humans then raise the dingo as their own. One in four Australians is secretly a dingo.
    Shhhhhh! Don't give away all our secrets!

Have more babies.
    That, or import more sacrifical pawns tourists.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    Don't eat the vegemite.
    But that's the only defense against having your head torn off by vicious drop-bears.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    There is only one possible response to this...

[SPOILERS]
    Spoiler
    Show

(Am I going to be abusing the [BUY SOME APPLES] out of this image?)
    Spoiler
    Show

OH YEAH!

Spoiler
    Show
    I know! That Thunderlane x Blossomforth shipping!

Or did you mean Rainbow Dash x Spitfire?

Yes. All of the above.

Biggest ship is best ship.

*eyes the 30-year heatwave record breaker in Perth*

Oh sure, it's all fine and good for you east-coasters with your fancy-schmancy torrential downpours and flooding... all we west-coasters get is the traditional drought and heatwaves.
    Well, it wouldn't do to have you guys getting wet. That might hurt your mining productivity valued citizens

Shhhhhh! Don't give away all our secrets!
    That sounds like something a DINGO would say!

That, or import more sacrifical pawns tourists.
    Come visit always sunny Australia!

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trazoi View Post
    Has anywhere said there's no special features? I'm honestly not expecting any given it's aiming for the kids market, but I haven't explicitly seen anything that said there's nothing. Even subtitles would be nice.

And at least the US has had the option to buy from the iTunes store for ages. Australia has been out of luck.

In Australian dollars, exactly what it says.

Current conversion would be:
    1 DVD: A$19.97 = US$20.91
    1 DVD + box: A$29.97 = US$31.39
    5 DVDs: A$99.85 = US$104.56
    5 DVDs + box: A$109.85 = US$115.04
    If there's a full 5 DVD box set, my guess is it would probably be somewhere about A$60-80, but you never know.

If someone in the US wants to import, you also need a player that can work with Region 4 and a player/TV combo that can handle PAL.

Edit: Since I'm talking Aussie currency and since someone mentioned they didn't know if those old educational videos would carry outside the US, that reminds me of the ad for the introduction of Australian decimal currency. So yeah, we had them too.
    EQD suggested there were no special features. And $100+ for a single season is ridiculously retardedly overpriced.

At the worst they could stick the stuff we got on The Friendship Express in there for minimal cost.

And since when should special features be a deal breaker anyways. Yeah their nice but for less then director, crew, and cast commentary plus deleted scenes its not really much of a a bonus. And those are somewhat incompatible with animation anyways

Heck Ponies won't even be able to pull the standard anime disc trick of textless OP and ED.
    Because you're effectively paying that much money for a single season of TV? Think I'll go pick up the newest season of, say, How I Met Your Mother, for $30, so I can watch it's 24 episodes, get audio commentaries, and other stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Appropriate picture for a pony thread on an RPG-inspired site:
    Spoiler
    Show

Hurricane Fluttershy:

Bloody awesome. Saving this.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    EQD suggested there were no special features. And $100+ for a single season is ridiculously retardedly overpriced.
    Yeah, to put things in perspective, Season 1 on iTunes is $39.99, $49.99 if you want to buy HD. That said, to paraphrase a song, any pony's good pony, so I took what I could get, yes, I took what I could get.

And now Pac-Man is playing Ping-Pong with Rainbow Dash on a mobius-strip-shaped table.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

18. - Top - End - #288

So, to you Australians: what is stopping your people from taking over the world by weaponizing your wildlife?
    Show

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    So, to you Australians: what is stopping your people from taking over the world by weaponizing your wildlife?
    The Wildlife of course.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

20. - Top - End - #290

How tasty the world finds weaponized wildlife?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

That sounds like something a DINGO would say!
    >_>

<_<

*smoke-bomb vanish*

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking that rather than buy disc by by disc, I'll wait for the full release and buy the box se...

Special Features
    •Contains: FRIENDSHIP CHANGES EVERYTHING DVD Exclusive gift inside!

WHY MUST YOU TEMPT ME?!?

Because trying to weaponise the wildlife is like trying to sharpen the blades on a chainsaw while the chainsaw is still running, or strap an extra gun on a M1A1 Abrams tank that is trying to run you over. Sure you can try it, but the results aren't going to be pretty...

22. - Top - End - #292

GnomeWizardGuy

On the new episode:

Spoiler
    Show
    Has there been any unoffical name for the uberbuff pegusi yet? If Roid Rage is too....adult-ish, than what about Stronghoof?
    S2e22 stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    One person has named him Chunky. I think that Chunk fits him quite well, actually, and wil be referring to him as such.

Also, three new things for tonight. The first is this, which is spoilery of the new episode.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Silverspeed fanart already! Nice.
    I am not at all surprised to see Bon-Bon and her pegasus clone (Bons Away?) together in a drawing, but it's nice to see something of Silverspeed. I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing an arrow as her cutie mark, either.

Second, I went out and actually bought something non-DVD pony related. Blind bag Bumblesweet, to be specific. She's a lot, well, flatter that I would have expected; looking at the images, I would've supposed she had more depth.

And finally, looking at the blind bag packaging, what is going on with Rainbow Dash here?
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

Hm, looks like they used Rainbow Dash's concept art instead of the official artwork.

Did I mention the ping pong ball was Skel Monsta? That's kinda important.
    Last edited by OracleofWuffing; 2012-03-26 at 12:49 AM.
    ---

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

what makes you think it wasnt weaponized already?
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

25. - Top - End - #295
    Barbarian in the Playground

On the new episode:

Spoiler
    Show
    Has there been any unoffical name for the uberbuff pegusi yet? If Roid Rage is too....adult-ish, than what about Stronghoof?
    New ep:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've taken to calling him Roidy Toity. Hoity Toity's big brother.
    Last edited by maximus25; 2012-03-26 at 01:53 AM.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

I hope this turns out to have some fun and substance behind it and not just be a publicity stunt. If it's just to build hype I'm really worried that it could backfire. In particular it could backfire by looking silly or it could backfire by successfully building up too much hype, which would lead to disappointment in the actual episode.

I can only speculate about what is going in Toris head.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    How tasty the world finds weaponized wildlife?
    That is true.

Seriously, why isn't kangaroo meat way more popular? Not only is it delicious, I'm told it's quite a lot lower in fact and thus more healthy than beef.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Seriously, why isn't kangaroo meat way more popular? Not only is it delicious, I'm told it's quite a lot lower in fact and thus more healthy than beef.
    I've always wanted to try Kangaroo meat. Well, I want to try all meat, but Kangaroo is pretty high up on my to-taste list.
    Truth resists simplicity.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
    I've always wanted to try Kangaroo meat. Well, I want to try all meat, but Kangaroo is pretty high up on my to-taste list.
    I highly recommend it. It tastes a bit like beef, only a bit more spicy. Great stuff. Mum gets it (and occasionally ostrich as well) sometimes, since her first (not quite so traumatic!) trip down to Austraila.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Spamalot in the Playground

Hurricane Fluttershy-
    Spoiler
    Show
    What I really liked about this episode is that it was almost about Rainbow Dash than Fluttershy. Dash was totally a good friend towards Fluttershy, trying to encourage her to join even if she couldn't make the 10 WP (WingPower) nor break the speed record for the tornado.
    Also: WingPower. Catchy.

The film reel was neat, but the whole "80's Training montage" always makes me laugh and feel nostalgic for old movies I watched as a kid.

One of my friends said that the tree Fluttershy retreated to looked like "Grandmother Willow" from Disney's Pocahantas. I'll have to find images of both and compare. I'm curious.

And finally, my Favorite line from the episode:
    Twilight: "Do I *LOOK* like I speak squirrel?!"
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races