New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default [3.5 Feats] Badass Feats-You Know You Want To

Background- This actually came around accidentally after looking at the Badass Universal Subsitution level. Next thing I knew, I'd made a bunch of Badass feats to enable people to make their Badass one feat at a time. Enjoy!

Badass[Badass]
    Prerequisites:
    Cha 13
    Benefit: You are a badass. You can flick cars through windows, get the girl and another two besides, and out-Chuck Norris Chuck Norris himself. You gain a bonus to Intimidate equal to the number of Badass feats you have, and gain a pool of Awesome Points equal to 1 + the number of Badass feats you have. By expending one Awesome point, you may grant a bonus equal to the number of Badass feats you have to one of the following: a skill check result, caster level check, class level for purposes of using a class feature, or one save. Each such use seems more epic than a normal use would, whether it seems like you have powered up way more than you have, or random explosions that have no actual game effect. Awesome Points are refreshed at the beginning of each day, regardless of whether you have rested or not.
    Special: All [Badass] feats may be selected as fighter bonus feats and are treated as such for effects that depend on the number of fighter bonus feats you have.

Force of Personality[Badass]
    Prerequisites:
    Badass
    Benefit: Your personality is larger than life, and can be seen in more than just your Badass demeanor. So much so that, instead of adding your Strength modifier for Strength-based skill checks and melee attacks, you may instead add your Charisma modifier, and may add a bonus equal to 1/2 the number of Badass feats you have to any such check regardless of whether you use your Strength or Charisma modifier. You may expend one Awesome point in order to increase the bonus to the number of Badass feats you have.

Command Respect[Badass]
    Prerequisites:
    Badass
    Benefit: You don't ask for people to respect you. You command them to. You may now use the Intimidate skill instead of the Diplomacy skill for any situation that would require the use of the Diplomacy skill. Also, by expending 1 Awesome Point, you may either add the number of Badass feats you have to an Intimidate check used this way or use an extraordinary effect that mimics the Command spell, treating your caster level as being equal to your HD + 1/2 the Badass feats you have.

Punch to the Face[Badass]
    Prerequisites:
    Badass, Improved Unarmed Strike
    Benefit: You know how to give a good punch to the face to enhance the pain your enemy feels, to a degree that you can do it to creatures who don't feel pain or don't even have faces. You treat your unarmed strike damage as being equal to that of a monk of level equal to the number of Badass feats you have. By expending 1 Awesome Point, you may add another die of damage to unarmed attacks for a number of rounds equal to the number of Badass feats you have + 1. By expending 2 Awesome Points, you may increase your unarmed attack's effective monk level by 1 and treat your unarmed attacks as being the right type of weapon to bypass damage reduction(ex. bypass 5/magic and silver by treating the unarmed attack as being silver and magic). This effect lasts for a number of rounds equal to the number of Badass feats you have - 1.

Aura of Badassery[Badass]
    Prerequisite:
    Badass, one other Badass feat
    Benefit: Your level of Badassery is even more apparent than before, causing people to be affected by your Awesomeness even more. This aura has a radius equal to 5 ft + 5 ft per Badass feat you have. When not in combat, this aura grants you a bonus to Charisma-based checks equal to the number of Badass feats you have against people within range, as everyone loves a badass, whether they like him/her or not. When in combat, it functions as the extraordinary ability Frightful Presence, except that those with equal or up to 2 HD higher than you are shaken instead of unaffected, and which activates whenever you charge or attack. You may expend 2 Awesome Points to cause all those with equal or 2 more HD than you to be frightened if they fail their saves against your ability or shaken if they succeed, with all creatures with less HD lower than you becoming frightened with no save when Awesomeness points are used this way. This effect lasts for the rest of the encounter.

Badass Combat[Badass]
    Prerequisite:
    Badass, Punch to the Face, one other Badass feat, 6th level
    Benefit: You know how to fight like a true Badass. You gain a bonus to melee attack and damage rolls equal to 1/2 the number of badass feats you have. Additionally, all Awesome Point effects for the Punch to the Face feat have their cost reduced by 1, with the 1 Awesome Point ability becoming automatic. Also, the critical range for your unarmed attack lowers by 1 per two Badass feats you have. Lastly, you may expend 1 Awesome Point to increase the bonuses of this feat to equal the number of Badass feats you have for a number of rounds equal to 1.5 x the number of Badass feats you have.

More Awesome Than You Know[Badass]
    Prerequisites:
    Badass, one other Badass feat
    Benefit: You gain 3 Awesome Points, in addition to the one you would get by selecting this feat.

Font of Awesome[Badass]
    Prerequisites:
    Badass, able to use Inspiration points
    Benefit: At any time, you may exchange two Inspiration Points for 1 Awesome Point that lasts until the end of the encounter. Alternatively, you can also exchange one Awesome Point for two Inspiration Points using this feat.

On Fire[Badass]
    Prerequisites:
    Badass, two other Badass feats, 6th level
    Benefit: You're too awesome to be affected by fire. You do not take any fire damage from combustion that affects items that you wear or carry, and may touch ignited objects without taking fire damage. You also take no damage from eating objects on fire(so long as they were edible before being put up in flame), and take no damage from catching on fire. This does not render you immune from taking fire damage from attacks, spells, powers, or any other kind of offensive maneuver, simply granting you the ability to not take fire from your items or your body catching on fire. Additionally, if you are on fire when you make a melee attack, you may add the fire damage you would normally be being dealt to your attack. You may expend 1 Awesome Point to light yourself on fire through sheer force of will and add 1d8 fire damage to your attacks. This fire lasts for a number of rounds equal to the number of Badass feats you have.

Explosions[Badass]
    Prerequisites:
    Badass, one other Badass feat, 3rd level
    Benefit: You are inured to and can cause explosions. Whenever caught up in an explosion, you take half damage. Additionally, you can cause an explosion with a radius of 5 ft per two Badass feats you have, dealing 1d8 fire damage per two Badass feats you have as a standard action. By expending 1 Awesome Point, you may improve an explosion's damage to equal 1d8 per Badass feat you have.

Explosive Punch[Badass]
    Prerequisite:
    Badass, Punch to the Face, Explosions, 6th level
    Benefit: You may add half of a normal explosion's fire damage to all melee attacks you make. By expending 1 Awesome Point, you may knock back an opponent hit with an explosive punch 5ft per Badass feat you have.

Badass Resilience[Badass]
    Prerequisites:
    Badass, On Fire, one other Badass feat, 9th level
    Benefit: You have the tough body of a Badass. You gain 1 hit point per Badass feat you have, and also gain an extraordinary ability that mimics a constant Endure Elements effect. Additionally, when attacked, you may expend 1 Awesome Point as an immediate action to ignore a number of points of damage equal to the number of Badass feats you have.

Ultimate Badass[Badass]
    Prerequisites:
    Badass, four other Badass feats, 12th level
    Benefits: You aren't just any Badass. You're amongst the best, a Badass's Badass. This grants you multiple benefits. For one, you can't be held back. You gain an extraordinary ability that mimics a constant Freedom of Movement. Secondly, you learn how to teach others to be Badasses, if only for a moment. As a standard action once per day per two Badass feats you have, you may grant an ally within 30 ft the benefits of any one Badass feat you know as though they had half the Badass feats that you do. This effect lasts for a number of rounds equal to the number of Badass feats you have. Thirdly, once per day per three Badass feats you have, you may expend four Awesome Points to double any roll you make or double your class/caster level when using an ability.
    Last edited by Pyromancer999; 2011-08-09 at 11:56 AM.
    Newest Work: Pyromancer - My submission for Base Class Contest X
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by chess435 View Post
    May Chuck Norris smile upon you.

Finall got an Extended Homebrew Signature, courtesy of Cipherthe3vil

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: [3.5 Feats] Badass Feats-You Know You Want To

Awesome points are both hilarious and, well, awesome. If I use these feats I might actually have to play chuck norris as a character.
    I think On Fire is my favorite. It reminds me of an article I read on a russian who was lit on fire and still took out a german tank (and yes it really happened) with, wait for it, fire.
    A couple of effects, such as punch to the face and ultimate badass, might be a little powerful though.
    Last edited by eftexar; 2011-08-07 at 12:39 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by eftexar View Post
    Awesome points are both hilarious and, well, awesome. If I use these feats I might actually have to play chuck norris as a character.
    Thanks. I work hard at making most of my stuff funny yet functional. Still, you can feasibly play Chuck Norris using these feats and the Fighter class, as these can be selected as fighter bonus feats.
    I think On Fire is my favorite. It reminds me of an article I read on a russian who was lit on fire and still took out a german tank (and yes it really happened) with, wait for it, fire.
    That's pretty awesome. Speaking of Russian Badasses, I was thinking of making a Badass feat in honor of Rasputin, but I thought "not dying of almost everything" was pretty broken.
    A couple of effects, such as punch to the face and ultimate badass, might be a little powerful though.
    With Punch to the Face, remember how many Awesome Points one has, and that it only applies to unarmed attacks. While it may seem powerful at first, you initially are only using it for 1 round at a time. If you dedicate all your feats to Badass feats, it'll last 6, in which case I'd say you earned it. However, say you are a Fighter that takes all Badass feats. You'll probably end up using it for 11 rounds, but if you've taken that many levels in Fighter, you could probably use something.

With Ultimate Badass, I think it's fine, as you're probably going to get it in reality at 15th level, unless you're a Badass-focused Fighter or a Human that dedicates all feats towards Badass feats. Still, it'd be useful to see what you think is a little overpowered in this one, as you might be right.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Now we can finally stat out O-chul!
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Two words: Bad ass
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

6. - Top - End - #6

Well my one of my problems with ultimate badass is that it offers three very useful effects. It just seems like a little too much for a feat. I had the same problem with punch to the face, but truthfully it doesn't bother me as much because the effects it grants are much more limited.
    My biggest problem with ultimate badass though is the ability to double your caster level. This alone might warrant a feat of its own. And when you speak of doubling your roll, I hope your talking about the dice roll without the modifiers and stats.
    Last edited by eftexar; 2011-08-07 at 09:09 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftmongoose View Post
    Yes. Yes, we can. Actually, if you really wanted to stat out O-Chul, I'd say give him Paladin levels, then fill in the dead levels with a Badass feat. It's not like the class couldn't use it, plus helps the mechanics reflect O-Chul's abilities better.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Two words: Bad ass
    Thank you sir. *bows*

Quote Originally Posted by eftexar View Post
    Well my one of my problems with ultimate badass is that it offers three very useful effects. It just seems like a little too much for a feat.
    The reason the effects are greater than that of a normal feat are because, well, it isn't a normal feat, and also it has so many feats as a prerequisite. After all, not many feats existing have 5 feats as a prerequisite, and also I felt that people should get a little extra for expending so many feat slots on it.
    My biggest problem with ultimate badass though is the ability to double your caster level. This alone might warrant a feat of its own.
    It's a 1/day ability per 3 Badass feats you have, that requires the expenditure of 3 Awesome Points, which assuming you have only taken the minimum number of Badass feats means you're losing half your Awesome Point pool right there, that applies to one caster level check. I think it's fine, although I'm not sure why you think it might need a feat of its own.
    And when you speak of doubling your roll, I hope your talking about the dice roll without the modifiers and stats.
    Yes, that's correct, although I'd suggest allowing the skill point modifier to be doubled instead, or at least thinking of it.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Now we know why he started as a fighter! To get bonus Badass Feats ! Unfortunately he has cha as a dump stat...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    ...Silva, you are a scary person.
    Awesome Avatar by Derjuin

My Homebrew: Here
    The Necromantic Codex: A collection of necromancy classes, items and monsters.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silva Stormrage View Post
    Now we know why he started as a fighter! To get bonus Badass Feats ! Unfortunately he has cha as a dump stat...
    O-chul's too awesome for charisma. His Badass feats are based off wisdom, which represents strength of will! He also has the Serenity feat, so he applies his strength of will to his will saves twice, and also to his fortitude and reflex saves!
    My Steam profile

10. - Top - End - #10

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Silva Stormrage View Post
    Obviously. Still, you could always change Force of Personality to Force of Will and just use Wisdom for that feat instead of Charisma. It's a simple tweak, and it leaves everyone happy.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

To make it really broken, allow a Badass Feat when a level would be otherwise empty.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    To make it really broken, allow a Badass Feat when a level would be otherwise empty.
    I don't call that broken, I call that "bringing fighters up to par". Although clerics don't get a new spell slot every level...

I don't like the feats that let you light yourself on fire or make explosions for no reason. I want to be badass, not a demolitions expert.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonest; 2011-08-08 at 10:12 PM.
    My Steam profile

13. - Top - End - #13

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    They can already select Badass feats as Fighter Bonus feats. Allowing Badass feats on empty levels could actually put the Fighter on the Tier 2 range or so, especially if the Fighter takes Font of Awesome multiple times.

I don't call that broken, I call that "bringing fighters up to par". Although clerics don't get a new spell slot every level...
    It could bring Fighters up to par, but I'd recomend filling in every other dead level with a Badass feat if you intend to add Badass feats to it.
    I don't like the feats that let you light yourself on fire or make explosions for no reason. I want to be badass, not a demolitions expert.
    The first feat is based on how badass it would be to punch out a guy....while on fire. I saw it in a few movies, so I decided to include it. The second is mainly to allow Rambo-types in the fantasy genre, as well as allow explosions upon exit from buildings, like Badasses in the movies.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

As worded, Force of Personality does not work on Strength checks or switching Str to Cha for damage. I would not have it work for damage, as that would just make the feat too powerful, but having it work for skill checks and not ability checks is awkward (though in some official instances it does not work for ability checks either, most likely to prevent trip/disarm/sunder/bull rushers to become even better).

Command Respect makes it sound like you're trying to make these feats stronger than Karmic Strike and Shock Trooper and the like.

Punch to the Face sounds like a Tactical feat. You could alter the wording a bit to make it like those and add the feat descriptor.

Font of Awesome is... alright as long as Font of Inspiration is not used. (With Font of Inspiration a Factotum could get up to 23 extra Awesome points. Without, up to 5.)

I notice that On Fire has no wording that says it does not affect stuff like alchemical weapons, spells, powers, breath weapons, weapons, etc. which might make it look like it prevents that fire damage as well. Maybe make On Fire require expending 1 Awesome point per round as a free action to prevent the fire damage (except from when you turn yourself on fire) and have an upgrade feat that removes the cost, instead allowing you to grant yourself Fire Resistance 10 by expending an Awesome point as an immediate action?

Explosions: define "explosion" in DnD mechanics. Also, please note that at level 3, one can have up to 8 feats, so with all Badass feats they could cause 20 ft, 8d8 damage explosions, at will as a standard action up to 12 times per day (that's the maximum number of Awesome points you can have at that level) and for 4d8 damage the rest of the day.

On Ultimate Badass I'd up the prereqs a little bit (level 15 or two more Badass feats) and have the cost for the final ability be higher (5 Awesome points at least).
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

15. - Top - End - #15

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    As worded, Force of Personality does not work on Strength checks or switching Str to Cha for damage. I would not have it work for damage, as that would just make the feat too powerful, but having it work for skill checks and not ability checks is awkward (though in some official instances it does not work for ability checks either, most likely to prevent trip/disarm/sunder/bull rushers to become even better).
    Yeah, thought the wording was a bit awkward, although I'm not entirely sure how to try to put it better than I did.
    Command Respect makes it sound like you're trying to make these feats stronger than Karmic Strike and Shock Trooper and the like.
    Not entirely sure what those feats are, so I'm not sure how it seems like I'm trying to make these feats stronger.
    Punch to the Face sounds like a Tactical feat. You could alter the wording a bit to make it like those and add the feat descriptor.
    I was sort of specifically trying to avoid making Tactical feats, as despite looking at many of them, I'm still not quite sure what goes into making them.
    Font of Awesome is... alright as long as Font of Inspiration is not used. (With Font of Inspiration a Factotum could get up to 23 extra Awesome points. Without, up to 5.)
    I'd like to see how that's possible, although I should remind you that Awesome Points converted from Inspiration points only last for the rest of that encounter.
    I notice that On Fire has no wording that says it does not affect stuff like alchemical weapons, spells, powers, breath weapons, weapons, etc. which might make it look like it prevents that fire damage as well. Maybe make On Fire require expending 1 Awesome point per round as a free action to prevent the fire damage (except from when you turn yourself on fire) and have an upgrade feat that removes the cost, instead allowing you to grant yourself Fire Resistance 10 by expending an Awesome point as an immediate action?
    Actually, it does. It only prevents fire damage from one source: combustion, which lights an object on fire. That does not necessarily equate to preventing fire damage from a spell/power/breath weapon/etc. So, a Badass with this feat would still take fire damage from the attack, but if the attack also caused an item of the Badass's to catch on fire, he would not take fire damage from that aspect of the attack.
    Explosions: define "explosion" in DnD mechanics. Also, please note that at level 3, one can have up to 8 feats, so with all Badass feats they could cause 20 ft, 8d8 damage explosions, at will as a standard action up to 12 times per day (that's the maximum number of Awesome points you can have at that level) and for 4d8 damage the rest of the day.
    It's just a fire attack that deals damage within a certain radius that depends on the number of Badass feats you have. The explosion bit is more flavor than anything, although I'm currently considering revising it. Also, not sure how any character could have 8 feats at 3rd level. Explain.
    On Ultimate Badass I'd up the prereqs a little bit (level 15 or two more Badass feats) and have the cost for the final ability be higher (5 Awesome points at least).
    Realistically, a character will most likely be receiving the feat at level 15. Only a Fighter would be eligible for such a feat at 12th, and could quite honestly use it. I hesitate to up the Awesome Point cost for the final ability, because although I acknowledge that it is quite powerful, it only applies to one attack/use of spell/etc. At most, I'd consider raising it to 4 Awesome Points.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
    It's just a fire attack that deals damage within a certain radius that depends on the number of Badass feats you have. The explosion bit is more flavor than anything, although I'm currently considering revising it. Also, not sure how any character could have 8 feats at 3rd level. Explain.
    Human Fighter 1/PsyWar 2 with two flaws gets 8 feats at 3rd level.

I'd like to see how that's possible, although I should remind you that Awesome Points converted from Inspiration points only last for the rest of that encounter.
    46 IP? Human Factotum 20 two flaws.

Feats
    1. Badass, Font of Awesome, Font of Inspiration x2 (+3 IP)
    3. FoI (+3 IP)
    6. FoI (+4 IP)
    9. FoI (+5 IP)
    12. FoI (+6 IP)
    15. FoI (+7 IP)
    18. FoI (+8 IP)

10 IP from level + 36 IP from feats = 46 IP/2 = 23 awesome points per encounter.

The abuse stems from stacking FoI a bajillion times. Do note that the character has no other feats, though, and that this is an extreme example.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, thought the wording was a bit awkward, although I'm not entirely sure how to try to put it better than I did.
    Considering that making it work for damage as well would make the feat too powerful, I don't see this as a downside.

Not entirely sure what those feats are, so I'm not sure how it seems like I'm trying to make these feats stronger.
    They're some of the strongest melee feats in existence. The feat gives you the ability to use Intimidate in place of Diplomacy and allows you to get a bonus to it, almost making you into an instant Diplomancer. With a Diplomacy fix though that part is alright and I've seen something like that before as either feats or class abilities. However, the feat grants more than that, as you also get an SLA with a caster level higher than those of casters equal to your level and you can use it several times per day (or per encounter with Font of Awesome).

Making the command thing a seperate feat would be too weak as it has many ways to be blocked, but as a part of the same feat I'd instead make the caster level "1/2 your HD + Badass feats (may not be higher than HD)".

You get 7 feats from levels, 1 from Human, 2 from Flaws. Font of Inspiration gives 1 point at first taking, increasing by 1 every time thereafter, so if all your feats are FoI you can get 55 bonus Inspiration points, combined with 10 from class levels for 65. If you spend 2 feats on Badass and Font of Awesome, you got 19 Inspiration points less for 46 points, which can be turned into 23 Awesome points. Since there is no limitation on the amount of times it can be used and I presume it is a free action to convert them (since it is also a free action to use either of them), you can get 23 extra Awesome points, which you would of course only convert when you think you need them. Of course, you'll need at least one more Badass feat to actually use them for something more useful than skill boosts or such, but then you still got 19 extra Awesome points.

Furthermore, since Inspiration points are refreshed every encounter, this makes Font of Awesome one of the best of these feats because it gives you a whole lot more to work with. A whole lot more. Up to 5 extra Awesome points per encounter if Font of Inspiration is not used.

As such, I'd limit the use of it to once per day. Though it kinda sounds like you wanted it to be useable like that anyway.

Actually, it does. It only prevents fire damage from one source: combustion, which lights an object on fire. That does not necessarily equate to preventing fire damage from a spell/power/breath weapon/etc. So, a Badass with this feat would still take fire damage from the attack, but if the attack also caused an item of the Badass's to catch on fire, he would not take fire damage from that aspect of the attack.
    Alright. Was prettymuch wanting to point out you left the exclusion out, as feats usually have that in them to prevent ambiguous wording. Besides that, this is one of the feats here I like the most.

2 Flaws, 1 Human, 3 Fighter bonus feats, 1 level 1 feat, 1 level 3 feat. The Fighter bonus feats come from being a Fighter 2/Feat Rogue 1 (ACF from UA). If playing Core only, you got up to 5 feats to use, which still is stronger than a level 6 Fireball spell.

Realistically, a character will most likely be receiving the feat at level 15. Only a Fighter would be eligible for such a feat at 12th, and could quite honestly use it. I hesitate to up the Awesome Point cost for the final ability, because although I acknowledge that it is quite powerful, it only applies to one attack/use of spell/etc. At most, I'd consider raising it to 4 Awesome Points.
    Only a Fighter, a Human, any class that gets Fighter bonus feats, or anyone with at least 1 Flaw. 4 Awesome points sounds fair enough too.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

18. - Top - End - #18

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    They're some of the strongest melee feats in existence. The feat gives you the ability to use Intimidate in place of Diplomacy and allows you to get a bonus to it, almost making you into an instant Diplomancer. With a Diplomacy fix though that part is alright and I've seen something like that before as either feats or class abilities. However, the feat grants more than that, as you also get an SLA with a caster level higher than those of casters equal to your level and you can use it several times per day (or per encounter with Font of Awesome).
    Yeah, I'm considering removing the Command SLA bit or at least bumping up the cost. Or doing your Caster level suggestion.
    You get 7 feats from levels, 1 from Human, 2 from Flaws. Font of Inspiration gives 1 point at first taking, increasing by 1 every time thereafter, so if all your feats are FoI you can get 55 bonus Inspiration points, combined with 10 from class levels for 65. If you spend 2 feats on Badass and Font of Awesome, you got 19 Inspiration points less for 46 points, which can be turned into 23 Awesome points. Since there is no limitation on the amount of times it can be used and I presume it is a free action to convert them (since it is also a free action to use either of them), you can get 23 extra Awesome points, which you would of course only convert when you think you need them. Of course, you'll need at least one more Badass feat to actually use them for something more useful than skill boosts or such, but then you still got 19 extra Awesome points.

Furthermore, since Inspiration points are refreshed every encounter, this makes Font of Awesome one of the best of these feats because it gives you a whole lot more to work with. A whole lot more. Up to 5 extra Awesome points per encounter if Font of Inspiration is not used.
    I'm thinking of a limit of 1/2 or 1/3 Badass feats you have in Awesome Points converted per encounter. Makes it flexible yet not limited to per day use.
    Alright. Was prettymuch wanting to point out you left the exclusion out, as feats usually have that in them to prevent ambiguous wording. Besides that, this is one of the feats here I like the most.
    Thanks. Exclusionary language will be included.

2 Flaws, 1 Human, 3 Fighter bonus feats, 1 level 1 feat, 1 level 3 feat. The Fighter bonus feats come from being a Fighter 2/Feat Rogue 1 (ACF from UA). If playing Core only, you got up to 5 feats to use, which still is stronger than a level 6 Fireball spell.
    Hmm....Looks like I'll have to think of ways to re-tool the feat.

Only a Fighter, a Human, any class that gets Fighter bonus feats, or anyone with at least 1 Flaw. 4 Awesome points sounds fair enough too.
    Remember that it is also limited to per-day use in addition to Awesome Points. Still, I'm going to change it to 4 Awesome Point cost.
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes: