New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [BitP:R] Episode 5 - Drunken Brawl! No actual drunks included!

Moon hangs lazily above Test Field 04 as Yamamoto Sayuri slips in. The reinforced walls still bear scorchmarks and the ground is still torn apart from the spar between Isamaru Myojin and Ichimyori Katisugo last night; seems like no-one cares of the place all that much anymore.

Perfect for this occasion.

"Please, make yourself comfortable"
    , Sayuri chimes as she beckons assorted Gotei officers into the field. "If you have any wishes or suggestions regarding the rules, please tell them now."
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-10-09 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Fixed typos.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Episode 2.5 - Drunken Braw! No actual drunks included!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Moon hangs lazily above Test Field 04 as Yamamoto Sayuri slips in. The reinforced walls still bear scorchmarks and the ground is still torn apart from the spar between Isamaru Myojin and Ichimyori Katisugo last night; seems like no-one cares of the place all that much anymore.

Perfect for this occasion.

"Please, make yourself comfortable"
    , Sayuri chimes as she beckons assorted Gotei officers into the field. "If you have any wishes or suggestions regarding the rules, please tell them now."
    "No, this should do nicely." Said Seiko, appearing in the battleground. After so long without fighting, he could practically feel his blade shaking.

Is it finally going to happen? You haven't let me out in what feels like years.

Calm down, Maikenoumaru. You'll get your chance soon enough. Seiko promised his sword. He'd been restless lately; this would be good for both of them. It had been far too long since they'd last had a good fight.

"Actually Sayuri-san, one question. What are we fighting to? The death? The pain? Personally, I prefer a longer battle, but the others may feel otherwise. After all, some of us do actually do work." Seiko's tone made it obvious that he had no intention of working tomorrow.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Episode 2.5 - Drunken Brawl! No actual drunks included!

"Ara, we can't have Shinigami killing each now. On the other hand, a fight to first blood would end dreadfully fast for all involved... How about we make it a disarming match? The winner will be the first to disarm his or her opponent for more than ten seconds."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Magatsu looked around the test field as he stretched, half of his grin due to the impending fight, the other half thanks to his enjoyment of Sayuri's obvious disapproval. "This is perfect, Sayuri-san. Thanks for telling us about it... I love the decor."

I'm looking forward to this. I like Soushi's suggestion. Eien Uzumaki's voice growled at the back of Magatsu's mind.

I agree. But we might be biased. "I propose ending conditions of disarming, as Soushi-san nobly suggested, unconsciousness, or yielding. No lasting injuries, as well... I'm handicapping myself with this one, but I think if Sayuri-san's frown grew any more it would consume us all."

He'd been looking forward to this, and now he didn't have to contrive some way to push the others into it. Excellent.
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2010-10-06 at 04:35 PM.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

The tall shadow that is Sigint Kageen walks onto the grounds. He looks around, staying out of the discussion. He's mainly there to make sure Kyasarin doesn't get too seriously hurt. Afterall, she is the Vice-Captain, and it is his duty as a lower ranking officer to protect her.

He looks onward, not saying a word. He stands by Sayuri, as she has a particularly good view of the proceedings, and it puts him in a good position to protect her should things get too out of hand. That's not to say she can't protect herself, but it's generally a good idea to be sure about this sort of thing.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground

Feiyan set her case down at the edge of the field, and grabbed a bottle of sake, twisting the top open. Taking a gulp, she walked towards the others. Let's git it on, then!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

Turning to Saiyuri, Soushi thought to ask, "Am I the only one who's worried every single third seat and up seems to have either closet or open raging alcoholism?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

"Now wait a second, we can't have disarming as a victory condition." Seiko said, his tone set in 'fake friendly'. "With Magatsu's Shikai, he'd lose as soon as he pulled it out. Unless, of course, he'd be willing to hold one of his swords at all times. In which case, I'd be fine with it.

Actually, that brings up a question: are we fighting sealed, or with Shikai? Personally, I'm fine either way.

Don't you dare cut me out of this, you bastard! You haven't used me in months, and now you're trying to keep that up?

Oh, quiet you. Seiko responded to his rebellious sword. I have no intention of keeping you sealed throughout the entire fight, even if Magatsu and Kyasarin agree to a sealed battle. It won't last.

Seiko eyed his opponents; this was going to be fun.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

"I fight primarily with Kidou, so my suggesting a disarming battle actually handicaps me."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10

Feiyan shrugs. Kido works. Swords work.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    "Now wait a second, we can't have disarming as a victory condition." Seiko said, his tone set in 'fake friendly'. "With Magatsu's Shikai, he'd lose as soon as he pulled it out. Unless, of course, he'd be willing to hold one of his swords at all times. In which case, I'd be fine with it.

Actually, that brings up a question: are we fighting sealed, or with Shikai? Personally, I'm fine either way.

Don't you dare cut me out of this, you bastard! You haven't used me in months, and now you're trying to keep that up?

Oh, quiet you. Seiko responded to his rebellious sword. I have no intention of keeping you sealed throughout the entire fight, even if Magatsu and Kyasarin agree to a sealed battle. It won't last.

Seiko eyed his opponents; this was going to be fun.
    Magatsu inwardly cursed. Damn, he remembered my Shikai. "Technically I wouldn't be disarmed, since I can still wield the weapons..."
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2010-10-06 at 10:31 PM.

I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    Magatsu inwardly cursed. Damn, he remembered my Shikai. "Technically I wouldn't be disarmed, since I can still wield the weapons..."
    "But then it's impossible to disarm you. Not going to happen, Magatsu. We all need to fight fairly here, or else it'll be no fun. Hold at least one sword, or no Shikai for you. Actually, how many us are actually fighting? I know that I am, and that Kyasarin-chan and Magatsu are. Soushi-san, Feiyan-san, are the two of you also fighting?" Seiko looked confused, but hopeful. The more opponents he had, the more fun this would be; his zanpakutou was best at crowd control, after all.
    Star Wars iTP characters

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

"Well, I COULD use some exercise. I work mostly at the office after all..."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

You're finally letting me out? Let's beat them all.

I've been waiting for this. I hate keeping you cooped up. Magatsu used his thumb to push his Zanpakutou an inch out of its sheath as he stepped away from the wall, nimbly hopping over a scorched gouge in the ground. "You wound me, Soushi-san. I know my drinking limit quite well. So, shall we get started?" He used his thumb to launch his Zanpakutou straight up out of its scabbard and snatched it out of the air with his other hand, his technical smile growing wider. "Zenmetsu shire, Eien Uzumaki!"

Magatsu's to burned away to nothing in a flash of dark green flames that erupted into the air around him, reforming into three katanas, a naginata, a Chinese spear, a broadsword, a to, and a nodaichi floating in array as his reiatsu swirled around him in dark-streaked green streamers.
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2010-10-07 at 11:43 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground

You're finally letting me out? Let's beat them all.

I've been waiting for this. I hate keeping you cooped up. Magatsu used his thumb to push his Zanpakutou an inch out of its sheath as he stepped away from the wall, nimbly hopping over a scorched gouge in the ground. "You wound me, Soushi-san. I know my drinking limit quite well. So, shall we get started?" He used his thumb to launch his Zanpakutou straight up out of its scabbard and snatched it out of the air with his other hand, his technical smile growing wider. "Kirifuseru, Eien Uzumaki!"

His to burned away to nothing in a flash of dark green flames that erupted into the air around him, reforming into three katanas, a naginata, a Chinese spear, a broadsword, a to, and a nodaichi floating in array. His reiatsu swirled around him in dark-streaked green streamers.
    "So, we're fighting with Shikai? Well, at least two can play at that game, Magatsu."

"Tsuranuke, Maikenoumaru!"
    Seiko said, pulling his blade out of its sheath and holding it horizontally in front of him. As he finished, he was surrounded by a sudden blast of sand-strewn wind, obscuring him for a split second. When the wind died down, Seiko could be seen holding a six-foot long staff in his hands, both ends tipped with serrated naginata blades. To an observer, the blades themselves almost seemed eager to cut.

"Now, shall we?" Seiko said, grinning with anticipation of the battle to come.
    Star Wars iTP characters

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

"You boys and your swords."

With that, Soushi reached into his pocket and took out a book, which he began gently inscribing on.

"Any time either of you is ready."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #17

Feiyan snorted. Drawin' shikai? Who needs 'at? She pointed her fingers directly at Seiko. Bakudo 4: Hainawa!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Feiyan snorted. Drawin' shikai? Who needs 'at? She pointed her fingers directly at Seiko. Bakudo 4: Hainawa!
    Seiko Yukimura

"Bakudo 4? You're insulting me, Feiyan-san." Seiko said, preparing to defend. Just because he couldn't use Kido himself didn't mean that he couldn't defend against it. Channeling his Reiatsu through his staff, he began spinning it in front of himself to catch and dissipate the energy from her Bakudo. It was a technique that he used often to block Bakudo, and this was no different.

"So that's how you're going to play? Let's see how you measure up to me." Seiko rushed towards Feiyan, holding his staff like a jousting spear. He was wasting no time.

Daisuke Koishima

Daisuke burst into the arena.

"MAGATSU-SAMA! What do you think you're doing!? If Sakura-taichou knew about this..." It was completely ludicrous to see this 13 year-old boy shouting at the Vice-Captain, but he sounded completely confident that the man would listen to him.

Daisuke all but ran in the middle of the battlefield. "Magatsu-sama, I know we talked about this! And you dragged four other people into this?"
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-07 at 11:57 AM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Technically, I wanted to do this-"
    Arata dodges a blast of broken Bakudo as Seiko's staff continues to spin, before flash-stepping behind Feiyan and attempting to plant a kick in her back.
    "And i'm quite enjoying it too!"
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Daisuke Koishima

Daisuke burst into the arena.

"MAGATSU-SAMA! What do you think you're doing!? If Sakura-taichou knew about this..." It was completely ludicrous to see this 13 year-old boy shouting at the Vice-Captain, but he sounded completely confident that the man would listen to him.

Daisuke all but ran in the middle of the battlefield. "Magatsu-sama, I know we talked about this! And you dragged four other people into this?"
    Sigint notices the 13-year old boy practically run into the battlefield, and decides to make sure he doesn't get into the crossfire.

He soon dissappears from Sayuri's side, reappearing behind Daisuke and grabbing him. He then attempts to zip back to Sayuri's side with him in tow. If he succeeds, Sigint straightens Daisuke up and stands up. Soon, his raspy voice speaks up. "Take it easy. He knows what he's getting into. And if he doesn't...well, he'll get an interesting surprise when he gets back to his division." Sigint then starts sending out Hell Butterflies to the 2nd, aiming to get his part of the work done while keeping a watch on Kyasarin.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground

Sigint notices the 13-year old boy practically run into the battlefield, and decides to make sure he doesn't get into the crossfire.

He soon dissappears from Sayuri's side, reappearing behind Daisuke and grabbing him. He then attempts to zip back to Sayuri's side with him in tow. If he succeeds, Sigint straightens Daisuke up and stands up. Soon, his raspy voice speaks up. "Take it easy. He knows what he's getting into. And if he doesn't...well, he'll get an interesting surprise when he gets back to his division." Sigint then starts sending out Hell Butterflies to the 2nd, aiming to get his part of the work done while keeping a watch on Kyasarin.
    Daisuke let Sigint draw him away from the battlefield, but after that he broke away from Sigint's grip. "The fact that you think that Magatsu-sama EVER knows what he's doing is proof that you don't know him." Daisuke said, acting his age for the first time since his first appearance. "Magatsu-sama is a very skilled fighter, and I respect him greatly, but he HAS A HABIT OF NOT THINKING THINGS THROUGH!" The capitalized text was shouted, so that Daisuke could be sure that Magatsu would hear it.

"I appreciate the thought, Sigint-kun, but I do know what I'm doing. I've interfered in Magatsu-sama's battles before, and I'm still alive." Daisuke said, a wry smirk crossing his face. "Keep in mind that I am a third seat."

Daisuke sighed. "If Sakura-taichou knew, she'd be so mad..." Daisuke murmured to himself. He didn't look happy about it.
    Star Wars iTP characters

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Then let's begin, Soushi-san!" Magatsu lunged at Soushi, katana in hand as the other 7 blades whirled through the air around him... and instead of launching into a full-blown strike, pointed at Soushi's book. "Hado 1: Sho!"

He blurred into Shunpo the moment the bolt of force erupted from his hand, intending to strike the moment after it hit... and then skidded to a halt as Daisuke burst into the area.

"D-Daisuke-kun? What're you doing here? I didn't drag them into this, they wanted it!" He looked guilty for a moment; somehow a young boy was managing to shame the bloodthirsty Lieutenant. "Well, not Sayuri-san, but she's the ref and not fighting..."

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

"Then let's begin, Soushi-san!" Magatsu lunged at Soushi, katana in hand as the other 7 blades whirled through the air around him... and instead of launching into a full-blown strike, pointed at Soushi's book. "Hado 1: Sho!"

He blurred into Shunpo the moment the bolt of force erupted from his hand, intending to strike the moment after it hit... and then skidded to a halt as Daisuke burst into the area.

"D-Daisuke-kun? What're you doing here? I didn't drag them into this, they wanted it!" He looked guilty for a moment; somehow a young boy was managing to shame the bloodthirsty Lieutenant. "Well, not Sayuri-san, but she's the ref and not fighting..."
    Daisuke Koishima

"I don't believe that for a second, Magatsu-sama! I just know that you started this somehow." The fact that he was a 13 year-old boy yelling at a significantly older and more experienced Vice-Captain didn't seem to bother Daisuke at all.

Then Daisuke sighed. He knew that this was definitely Magatsu-sama's fault, but it hardly mattered now. The fight had started, and he couldn't very well tell Magatsu-sama to stop now, not with five other fighters. "But you started this, so you'd better finish it. Don't you dare lose, Magatsu-sama!" Daisuke knew that he had no chance of stopping Magatsu-sama now, but he wouldn't be letting this one go for some time. And he'd been behaving so well up 'till now.
    Star Wars iTP characters

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Sigint just smiles and shakes his head behind the mask(s). He then frowns as a few Hell Butterflies land on his outstretched fingers, giving him their messages. Looks like he'll have to conduct three or four corps-worth of work, all while keeping an eye on Yuuki and Kyasarin. So, he starts sending out Hell Butterflies, conducting patrols, recieving reports on information, and keeping a careful eye on the members of the 2nd Division, all while keeping an eye on the combatants before him. He's doing an extremely admirable job of it.

Soon, he almost gets a supernatural vibe about him, as he is almost surrounded by butterflies constantly, in combination with the fact that he is completely covered from head to toe in black cloth, save his eyes, which were covered in a gray and white mask.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

"Seriously, Magatsu-kun. Sho? That's how you're opening up?"

Soushi doesn't even bother defending; rather, he gets the book out of the way for an instant, and sends a wave of red energy hurtling towards Magatsu.

"Bakudou 9: Geki."

That is, of course, when Daisuke gets in the way. But no matter. Because this is the time for Soushi to work some of his stress out on his fellow shinigami.

"Kyoufu no imi oshiete agerou...*" He offers with the creepiest grin he can.

"Bakudou 9: Hourin! Bakudou 30: Sh*totsu Sansen! Hadou 33: Soukatsui!!"

With this sheer barrage of kidou, Soushi hoped to disorient Magatsu. With Hourin, a tendril of orange energy lashed in an attempt to encircle a pair of his floating weapons; with Sh*totsu Sansen, he intended to send his opponent hurtling through the air with what looked like a triangle-shaped "net", aimed at the ground, and finally, the Soukatsui was a blast of reddish searing energy aimed at his arm.

Spoiler
    Show
    *I will teach you the meaning of fear...

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "Seriously, Magatsu-kun. Sho? That's how you're opening up?"

Soushi doesn't even bother defending; rather, he gets the book out of the way for an instant, and sends a wave of red energy hurtling towards Magatsu.

"Bakudou 9: Geki."

That is, of course, when Daisuke gets in the way. But no matter. Because this is the time for Soushi to work some of his stress out on his fellow shinigami.

"Kyoufu no imi oshiete agerou...*" He offers with the creepiest grin he can.

"Bakudou 9: Hourin! Bakudou 30: Sh*totsu Sansen! Hadou 33: Soukatsui!!"

With this sheer barrage of kidou, Soushi hoped to disorient Magatsu. With Hourin, a tendril of orange energy lashed in an attempt to encircle a pair of his floating weapons; with Sh*totsu Sansen, he intended to send his opponent hurtling through the air with what looked like a triangle-shaped "net", aimed at the ground, and finally, the Soukatsui was a blast of reddish searing energy aimed at his arm.

Spoiler
    Show
    *I will teach you the meaning of fear...
    "Wha- oh come on!" Magatsu dodged the Geki more through sheer luck than anything else, though he couldn't stop the Hourin from entangling a katana and the broadsword. As the Sansen approached, however, Magatsu spun the katana he held. "Hado 58: Tenran!" A tornado erupted from the sword, tearing towards the Bakudo in an attempt to shatter it, as Magatsu narrowed his eyes and sent his naginata streaking through the air towards Soushi, rippling with the energy it would release on impact.

Unfortunately, the moment it took him to launch the counterattacks slowed him down enough to let the Soukatsui graze his arm, burning it as the surge of energy seared past. Magatsu gritted his teeth. "I guess I did start out with a whimper. Let me fix that. Hado 32: Okasen!" As the wide yellow blaze of energy tore from his hand, Magatsu charged Soushi.
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2010-10-07 at 04:26 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27

Feiyan sighed. Two of ya? That ain't fair! She yelled teasingly. With her left hand, she drew her sword and countered Seiko's spear. With her right hand, she whipped her arm around a flung the empty sake bottle like an MLB pitcher, right at Arata's forehead.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Feiyan sighed. Two of ya? That ain't fair! She yelled teasingly. With her left hand, she drew her sword and countered Seiko's spear. With her right hand, she whipped her arm around a flung the empty sake bottle like an MLB pitcher, right at Arata's forehead.
    Seiko Yukimura

As Feiyan parried his thrust, Seiko grinned. Apparently, she had forgotten that both ends of his staff had blades. He turned with her parry, attempting a diagonal slash with the other end of his blade while she had her back turned while striking Arata.

Daisuke Koishima

As the Soukatsui flew past Magatsu-sama, Daisuke saw an opportunity to finally recharge his tails. He sprinted away from Sigint and Sayuri and ran towards the Soukatsui, preparing his tails to absorb the blast. Upon reaching the blast, Daisuke placed his tails in front of him, stopping the blast and absorbing the reiatsu from it. When the blast had completely dissipated, Daisuke had a new tail.

((OOC: It'll take Daisuke about thirty seconds to fully draw the energy from the Soukatsui, so he'll be busy with that for a while.))
    Star Wars iTP characters

29. - Top - End - #29

Feiyan leaped up and to the opposite side, gripping her sword with both hands. C'mon, Fey, let's give it to 'em! Her zanpakuto spirit growled. No, Sae-chan, later. Feiyan told her, enjoying the image of her supermodel spirit getting angry. She swung her sword forward to connect with Seiko's spear. Letting go with one hand, she used her free hand to cast... Bakudo 4: Hainawa! She aimed the rope directly at the other end of Seiko's spear.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

"Oh my. A fan of big blasts, are we?"

Holding onto his hat, Soushi pushed his book in front of him. It flipped about seemingly of its own accord, before settling on a specific page.

"Bakudou 53: Tenzanshou."

With that, a pyramid-like barrier sprang to being around Nagamichi, seemingly barely encompassing him. The combination of his naginata and the two hadou bounced harmlessly off it. He waggled his finger at Magatsu, and the pyramid disappeared.

"This is one of my favorite self-created Bakudou. It's a variant of Touzanshou, but consumes much less energy, on a smaller area, and lasts considerably less. You like?"

Just then, Magatsu lunged. Soushi spun in mid-air, a calculated sidestep as he held his hat atop his head, letting the bloodthirsty Magatsu move right past him - which could leave him just a bit more open than he might like.

"Bakudo 30: Sh*totsu Sansen."

With that said, Soushi fired another Bakudou at Magatsu's back. He was still mindful of his floating blades, however, and fully expected a counter even as he dashed past.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show