New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 82: So Many Babies!

{MedLab}

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Sheldon threw up again.
    Almost as if to spite her
    He then gave her the most adorable face as he walked away from his vomit on his stubby legs, heading for the nearest sink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Andy looks over the Meds around here. Since he has some medicine knowledge he should be able to find something that will help the little green one.

"Well Green one. It seems like your not able to handle things yourself. It's just good that pink here doesn't fall under gluttony."

It could just appear that Andy is directly talking to the dinos.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    As soon as Sheldon gets better, he is going to get such an I told you so from Penny, you dont even know! For now, Penny walks with her friend, helping him be as comfortable as possible."Raawr." *Poor friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Sheldon tries to give his friend a hug.
    Though it's hard with his stubby legs.
    He has, however, stopped throwing up and is feeling quite better now!
    And Andy should stop trying to meddle in places he shouldn't be meddling. He does not, after all, know the tiny dinosaur's anatomy what so ever, so whatever he gave to them could very well be extremely dangerous for them to ingest.
    (( Keep in mind, Vidalia did ask him to look for the medicine. So let's not be rude, please. ))

Vidalia growls slightly as she continues to clean up the mess. I think that might be the last of it, Andy. she glares at the little dinosaur, menacingly. Or it better be, or I'll be having stuffed lizard for dinner.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Troll in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"Well, I did come back in time myself, but...just fiddling with it like that...that causes trouble."
    Just ask Mayberry and Ralphie!
    "I certainly hope he knows for sure what he's doing."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Rowan Cabin

Julie nods with Kate's assessment of Waldorf, "All the damn time. Arty and him came up with some amazing mechanical marvel of a pocketwatch, and he tailored spells to make it run. He says it takes him to when and where he's needed most, which is a load of hooey if you ask me. He goes when and where he pleases these days, and I don't think he spends more than a few minutes in any one stretch of time lately." The succubus waves it off, this being old news to her. Waldorf has been doing this long since before they came to the Nexus, and it stopped being mindbending years ago.

"Kate, why don't you check in on the kids to start? There are bottles of milk in the fridge you should be able to handle, if they're hungry. If it's anything else, feel free to give me a shout." She kind of wonders how Kate will fare, being about the size of one of the kids, but she trusts her not to screw it up, especially since she knows they're both still asleep.

"Okay Julie!"
    Kate immediately rushes over to the door, and with a hop can reach the doorknob. She'll enter the room, and (quietly, in case the kids are sleeping) will check on the babies. If she can't get a good look at them from the floor, she will hop up to a stool or somesuch.

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"I don't have any reason to doubt it. There have been a few snarls before with things not working out quite the way he thought they would, but only he would ever know they turned out sideways. Besides-"

"Nexus time is ridiculously flexible. I couldn't break it if I wanted to. Hold it down and steal its lunch money? Certainly, but not break it." Waldorf finished her sentence for her, walking in through the front door with a fully grown, newly dressed Kate, fresh from a few days from now and cured of the lingering effects of that fairy spell.

"Patty, meet Waldorf. Waldorf, Patty." Julie introduces him with a private roll of her eyes to Patty. His antics are well documented among the family.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Salix's Tree] To differentiate from the other tree scene.

"Bunnies! I can show you them. They'll come out as long as I'm around." Salix sets her backpack at the base of her tree and beckons for Vasi to follow.

She leads her over to one of the largest holes and lies down in front of it. She begins to speak, in a sense. It's more of a soft murmuring than anything, but there's definite structure to it.

In not too long, a rabbit pokes his nose out, then emerges fully. "Hiii." The dryad scritches his ears as another female rabbit comes out behind him. Then, just visible in the shade of the burrow, a few smaller noses are poking out. Salix gasps. "Buster? Are these your babies?" She squeals with delight, causing the babies to scurry backward. "Oops." She turns her grinning face back toward Vasi.

Salix's Tree

"Wow! That's a lot of bunnies!" Vasi says. Privately she suspects that a lot of them end up in halfling snares, and from there into pies, but she won't say that to the little dryad. "Why are there so many in one place?"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Ogre in the Playground

[Salix's Tree]

It's a good thing the baby bunnies might not be coming out for another little bit, or Vasi might not have gotten anything coherent out of her. "Well, there's not very many elil around here, and my can stop the flying ones and the bunnies can see far enough to run from the ground ones. And I can scare off some of them too." She gestures up to the tree's branches and then to the edge of the clearing. "And there's lots of good flay around for them to eat, and sometimes I bring them flayrah."

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    {MedLab}
    (( Keep in mind, Vidalia did ask him to look for the medicine. So let's not be rude, please. ))

Vidalia growls slightly as she continues to clean up the mess. I think that might be the last of it, Andy. she glares at the little dinosaur, menacingly. Or it better be, or I'll be having stuffed lizard for dinner.
    MedLab
    ((I'm confused as well why you are so rude Mindfreak. I never mentioned anywhere that he gave it to him. He just searched for it. And it's true he can't know if it would hurt, but since he is no animal doctore he assumes it works.))

Andy will after all prepare a right dose for the little dino. Should this medicine be dangerouse, then someone should come in and stop them otherwise, well whatever reaction Sheldon has will happen.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

8. - Top - End - #1118

MedLab
    ((I was a little strung out last night because of some RL stuff and I'm sorry for being rude))
    -waiting for Orchestra-

---

Tree
    Megan just leaps off the branch.
    And she's falling, falling, falling...
    SPLOOSH!
    As she hits the ground, her body explodes into a cloud of confetti, swirling around until it turned back into Rainbow.
    She looks around to see if Natalie beat her.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Infirmary]

Quinn bites her lip. Frowns. Then looks up into Toby's eyes with a serious expression.
    "If I have to resurrect you again, I'll kill you myself," she promises. It's her way of telling him to be careful!

Jamie has mercy on Hadrian and doesn't knock down his towers. She does, however, appear to be constructing seige engines...
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Infirmary]

Brinika slips inside to meet Jamie and Hadrian. She walks over quietly to where the two are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Infirmary]

Jamie looks up and grins, waving cheerfully to Brinika and turning her attention away from the construction of a ballista. "Hey!"

((Reposting the above for FF))

====

Rowan Cabin

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post

"I don't have any reason to doubt it. There have been a few snarls before with things not working out quite the way he thought they would, but only he would ever know they turned out sideways. Besides-"

"Nexus time is ridiculously flexible. I couldn't break it if I wanted to. Hold it down and steal its lunch money? Certainly, but not break it." Waldorf finished her sentence for her, walking in through the front door with a fully grown, newly dressed Kate, fresh from a few days from now and cured of the lingering effects of that fairy spell.

"Patty, meet Waldorf. Waldorf, Patty." Julie introduces him with a private roll of her eyes to Patty. His antics are well documented among the family.
    Patty smirks slightly at Julie's expression, before turning to StatlerWaldorf and offering her hand "A pleasure to meet you, Mr. I Beat Up Time For Its Lunch Money," she declares with a giggle.

===

[Woods]

Meanwhile, Jamie speeds up to walk next to Jasmine.
    "If you...well, if there's anything you need help with, I'll help, alright?"
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-08-01 at 10:31 AM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

10. - Top - End - #1120

[Infirmary]

What about if you have to resurrect Tony? See, he'd make a really good martyr. He's just joking. Mostly.

Hadrian doesn't know what the siege engines are, so he just happily continues building. When Brinika enters, he looks up at her curiously.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Hi Jamie! Brinika chirps when she enters, then looks down at Hadrian, grinning widely. Hi little cousin! Of course, she's not that much bigger than he is.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

"In that case, I'll consider my options," Quinn says, not batting an eye.
    ...she's becoming far too comfortable with this gallows humour thing. Clearly something must be done before she turns into She-Tobias.

Jamie's counting on him not knowing what they are. After all, if he doesn't recognise them, he can't counter them, right?
    "We were about to play Castle Wars," Jamie says with a giggle to Brinika as she goes to ruffle Hadrian's hair fondly. "Whats up?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Thank you, Waldorf." Kate is sincere, but can't help but wonder if she'll regret that later.

She'll go over to her backpack, and pick it up.

"Julie, I hope if you don't mind me avoiding this place for a bit. I would prefer to avoid possible... ah... paradoxes."

14. - Top - End - #1124

Rowan Cabin

Waldorf nearly groans aloud, "You're still on about that? Frankly, you could spend the entirety of your time punching yourself in the teeth and nothing horrible would come of it. Well, nothing timewise. You might loosen a few molars, of course." He should know, he's the closest thing there is to a professional in this field, by his own estimate.

To Patty, he mumbles a succinct, "Charmed." Shaking her hand briefly before casting his eyes about for the tea set and heading that way.

Julie's eye starts twitching. If he thinks he's making off with another of her cups right under her nose...
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Troll in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"He's right, you know," Patty says to Kate. "The way the timeline has changed since I came back in time, I technically shouldn't exist, most likely - but, here I am, still, no ka-poofing or fading away..."

Oops, cat's out of bag!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Kate seems to overall ignore the time shenanigans-based conversation. She doesn't want to think about that right now. Last time she pondered time, she woke up at 3 AM moving 3 times faster than anything else...

You know, now that she has been pulled back in time, that was last night.

Kate shakes that thought out of her head. "Did I mention anything I needed to do today to you? I don't remember."

17. - Top - End - #1127

Rowan Cabin

Julie looks at Kate, quizzical, "Do you honestly think you would have remembered to tell me? The only things we talked about was you getting new sheets that might be magic resistant." Well, not the only thing, but the only one that Julie felt comfortable divulging in front of Patty. It was Kate's secret to keep, so she wasn't going to let it any more out of the bag than it already was.

Patty's own admission hardly gets a second glance, but in her head, she might hear Julie speak up, "So when are you from, anyway?"
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-08-01 at 01:47 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Troll in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Patty nods to Kate, half listening as she looks to Julie.
    ~About...oh, when I came back, it was about 'two or so years past my age in the future',~ she answers, mentally shrugging. ~More or less.~

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Sheets, right. How after I was near pixie'd? Did I ramble about anything I wanted to do? I need any reminders."

She assumes she was rambling. She thinks it's the kind of thing she would do in that state.

Woods

Jasmine will probably be led to a home and be welcomed in nicely... I think that could be handwaved.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-08-01 at 01:44 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1130

Rowan Cabin

"Well now, that could mean anything, depending on your age." Julie snarks back. She has no clue how old Patty is. It's just one of those questions she can't really ask, unless she wants to get it in return.

"Not especially. You were more concerned with telling me about the fairy you met and let out of my metal detector. I might make a run over to visit the lady who sold me that hunk of junk, now that I've thought about it. Selling things with live critters inside and not warning the buyer is just bad business sense."

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Troll in the Playground

Woods

And Jamie has a new adopted sister! Yay!

[Rowan Cabin]

~Precisely.~ Patty mentally giggles. ~I was...oh, 25-ish when I came back in time. Time flows weird sometimes though.~

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Heh, yeah... I think there was something else, but I don't remember what. Oh, well... it will come to me later."
    Kate will sit down in a chair, wondering if she should just up and leave at this point, or if she should stay a bit longer.

23. - Top - End - #1133

Rowan Cabin

Waldorf winks at Kate as she sits down, vanishing with a flash, a full cup of tea, and a curse from Julie.

"Every single time..." The succubus gets up from her own seat and heads over to the cupboard, pulling out a now soiled teacup off the shelf where there wasn't one before.

"And he doesn't ever bother to wash them, of course." She grumbles, setting it in the sink for later.

"I think that was everything. Now, I hate to be cutting this short, but I should probably go pick Eric up. He's been out all day, and can't really fly himself around anymore like he used to, so I promised to meet him at the Riftline. Thanks again, Kate, for helping out with the kids. I'm sure they didn't cause you any problems." Well, aside from maybe a few tie-dyed clothes or some fun with mimicry, but she doubts future-Kate got up to too much memorable stuff while she was here.

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Titan in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

Like she seems to do a lot during the summer, Sophie is sitting in front of her cabin, lounging in her chair and reading a book.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Orc in the Playground

Tree --> Lakeside

Natalie was trying to get a head start, though I don't know how well it worked. If she arrived first, she's turned into a monkey via rapidly increasing in size whilst the wings turn into arms, the feathers into fur and the tail changes shape and puts her clothes on. If not, that's the first thing she'll do when she arrives.

Maple Cabin

A short being is trying to stealthily approach from the forest. When I say short, it's about thirty centimetres tall. Its skin is dark brown, and it's wearing the furred hides of several small mammals sewn together into a rough tunic and trousers combination. Slung over its back is a piece of thick bark and it is carrying an axe with a blade made from the jaw of some predatory mammal- a cat or fox, perhaps. The jaw is augmented by several sharp chunks of broken glass and flint that have been wedged where teeth are missing.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Troll in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Patty can't help but giggle, and in the time Julie's up off the couch the priestess swings her legs up onto it.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Nothing permanent, but I think that you might want to check for... ah... works of art. I don't think that Katie would discourage that."

Or be good at any kind of discipline at all.

28. - Top - End - #1138

Rowan Cabin

"Are you sure you want me to discourage it? I might end up stunting their artistry!" She claps her hands to her cheeks in mock horror, before breaking out into a bout of giggles.

"I'll give you a once over before Wally sends you back here though, fair?" That would be easy enough to do.

"Like I said, I have to be going. You two feel free to show yourselves out whenever you like. I don't lock the front door, and Katie should be fine for the time it'll take me to get to Inside and back." The succubus starts to head for the door, leaving enough time for the two to reply before she says her last goodbye.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Troll in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"Well, I might hang out here - I don't have anywhere I really need to be," Patty admits - as she blows Julie a kiss in good-bye!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Kate stands up. "I should get going. Later, Julie." Kate will head out after Julie does, unless someone gives her a reason not to.