New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1487
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: D&D Demotivators Episode V: The Demotivator Strikes Back

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Must... resist... urge... to... argue...
    Truth resists simplicity.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
    Must... resist... urge... to... argue...

Don't ask me silly questions,
    I won't play silly games...

Besides, if you're going to argue over small multi-colored horses and RPGs, do it right:

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre View Post

Don't ask me silly questions,
    I won't play silly games...

Besides, if you're going to argue over small multi-colored horses and RPGs, do it right:
    My Little Masquerade?

Spoiler
    Show

Imagine if all real-world conversations were like internet D&D conversations...
    Protip: DnD is an incredibly social game played by some of the most socially inept people on the planet - Lev
    I read this somewhere and I stick to it: "I would rather play a bad system with my friends than a great system with nobody". - Trevlac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
    That said, trolling is entirely counterproductive (yes, even when it's hilarious).

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Ettin in the Playground

Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    My Little Masquerade?

Spoiler
    Show

Knows Masquerade, doesn't know MLP. Who's which clan (I recognize Ventrue and Malkavian, I think)?

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Knows Masquerade, doesn't know MLP. Who's which clan (I recognize Ventrue and Malkavian, I think)?
    Left to right: Giovanni, Tzimice, Ventrue, Toreador, Lasombra, Malkavian, Brujah, Tremere, a ghoul, and the three Caitiff Mark Crusaders at the bottom.

If you follow this link, there's individual pics for each of them. Also for most of the ponies as Exalted.
    Last edited by Arbane; 2012-02-17 at 07:13 PM.
    Protip: DnD is an incredibly social game played by some of the most socially inept people on the planet - Lev
    I read this somewhere and I stick to it: "I would rather play a bad system with my friends than a great system with nobody". - Trevlac
    That said, trolling is entirely counterproductive (yes, even when it's hilarious).

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Titan in the Playground

My Little Masquerade?

Spoiler
    Show

*sees this*
    *adds to list of "reasons I want to learn V:tM" and "reasons I want to watch MLP"*

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    I prefer my translation.

http://primularosea.wordpress.com/so...-me-from-hell/

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Spoiler
    Show

Some fresh motivators
    Check Out
    Check out my youtube channel just click here and enjoy?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
    I have no idea what this is. The demotivator in question came up while browsing DA and seeing I consider myself a big Uncharted fan and the picture in question is pretty important part of Nate's adventuring career, I simply decided to post it.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

11. - Top - End - #1211

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    I have no idea what this is. The demotivator in question came up while browsing DA and seeing I consider myself a big Uncharted fan and the picture in question is pretty important part of Nate's adventuring career, I simply decided to post it.
    It was a joke, that song is from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. The whole series is about evolving, becoming a better and stronger person, believing in yourself, believing in others, never giving up and fighting the odds for the good fight.

Also giant drill bots.

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Titan in the Playground

My Little Masquerade?

Spoiler
    Show

My little yozi...

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Ettin in the Playground

While admittedly not a demotivator, this image/text thingy is awesome:
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]‰PNG  IHDR Z k ¯â,Ë sRGB ®Îé gAMA ± üa pHYs Ă ĂÇo¨d K¦IDATx^í}=o^7°¦Ëí́r¡ÚµœJ\,\åèD•ÚMă_Ü-TH»M*ƯÊpăÂMZÅƠá&)n¸Ë–gùÍ™á 9Ăs^Å)@°_½<äđ™¯‡‡|´*Ÿ…ÀB`!°X, “ đè$µ®J …ÀB`!°X,¶E´–, …ÀB`!°8‹hØUíB`!°X, –h}¼y±=zôÈư^oo9Œ>̃l/Ü÷/n>ª̀ơụ̀o¯}½/6îÑø]ư½NÇç,©}Q>FªPÇ‹›*'1”³i“ÖYd¨ư™éÛÀ]À~øú*øẠ́T'P?ÏNŸ›¨OÙV>n7/\ ^₫}öhÅ ë…ỂlW3ö0#çŒđnư>ëjF–=[äd±́jÆW©œÅÎ1bä¯đûÆṽ^£ø†|ÉÇ=đflÆ,“!–º́¹økµ™½ư µè*Ë@̃ɹï†æE°è¢ÄfA3Ø‚'~[|XÂÂ*£Ơ¥v-1åˆøåf´̃n×ÉđØ ˆV^ d¡%\—œ¸RÂmˆVü;’£,°‰I¤`89¥~Ơ²̃)1!äH…Ô7[êuk£åíø©‰–ª3â,bO‰×_+MDœ´¡A»™Ä }{8[ß‹Ï1v3¶f½œ\P”́êm7!̣¾e₫Ù*c²ăQÛ×Q¢÷qÄj3ăøKz:p :bI"¿³±f6fjơ–"#È7D‘*ë*O´x»:RV[pÖcs?‹“zæă]ÆRÂ{ø̃×AüW-g}1dĂ@´`p d)³å̀N*u ³dÍŒV*‹Ă€eUëQ*§<JÆÁuĂÚ·qfÊBa$³‹̃ü´DË×Ù¯Œ ”D«‘?c¤´G̉Ie„2R߬ö0)gŒ:•Lî»Q™³RN‹]ÉD«ă«PX8‚ï-vV§Æ,‹ZÛÁ‰¹Ị¹]£Í™Ø=$’ÍK$Åßû5öÙ˜Voé¡ÑÅ:é-Ù®Ơ‡› ü-~VVƒ”>|d,!óƒ¬/hƒ6¢ƠÏU»ă? ³G« Ñ5ÑÂÁ%Ö“ÿFĂV9‡#'rª¿›KÏK'́è™Á–äû¦ÊL!üÅ å5n -ï ü¢…Ùd’%ê¤qTiyDE´8{)L\‰êpäÖ[úÔÙƠCغÖF8£;Ænt欓ÓbW‘hñA˜ ÆTNäëÊÁXÛ?›Ulg°lXc‰-†Ø™8±ềäáÜD¬¶ơóc wE˜#Z6»:>N?,~V·Ưè|˜S±Xoƒ&¢ƠÍU½\T{Öÿµ\3¼´D§$ Z%€½xötqSxÙ ®¯ăȼøoÙŸuíọ̈¡[>́ÂÉ9"Z̉L©oº̀K)tÁâ=Ÿ<›‰ËÊ)°Ñ₫f=6‰CA´JÂ$öR` R` ;·Í†$Ûe“t'È›́aBWHI|²µ9+ä´ØƠˆhf½9™û‡ÖvẾ>Ùza ±™#»,ẉynÀm̉~-ư…zÙ¥7…‚grÀ‘úˆa¿ÍqGæJ‹Ÿ¡ưÍ >*§óÎÀ-D«—«†¹(uî¢G2°ƒÑJÀ_߀̣ùoo££âM¶p]>3dGn0Ñ¢ÉÆ÷3ĐUHNÁ]@9»NÖi0?Wƒ»Ü7…¯ƒ"`T)è"“±k€÷ ~]¢•°ÊưĂG̀è^A´> öÆeV 9ÜàåŒ 8,Ívåç̉l‹Æ¦äDB)l„ë„dÿ̀ V¿ăm|,§Å®ºDk„•s߆YhhÇýÄÏR[l¦$.₫2}°ÆÁP…à_4©ÍÚ¯¥¿µK{ô¦R.ZFå^\à])íY>B?,~†_$û°&^ªó¹̉{₫`ê«̉‡"ZR§iy<µD˵›°₫‡ ˆV³O+¯EûÀ^:ƠD;‚À’Ö°*†‘S$Z£ÀMeêôMçî Ô@aŸà=ƒ_hAÇđ’A}Ô1|»“̀€9"Î:lHꂽ@ †´¨Î`Àa© Mƒ=̀ÉIZœÀç(»1Ù³*®Ä˜3²+‘h|5pŒo²°<\ªl ;.Ët̀Œ¼Áf%Z‚ÿQŸ/z>*VúKÛVë …Ñ̃r`ùÉÇ꣒Ü̉σs¥5~#Ÿˆ5³1NkƒZ¢5)ª\Äđ)*ÎÑb˜« håf Ñ¢û´`°ë:/NÚ̉~¯<%°aÅHàú7•Ó”:Ra2̉êôÍ^{_µ¾ÚÜo~2ÑÊíẀÆÓ÷° Må%æ(-ơ¡ 8,ḉJoûä̀Ûñ9Ênlö¬‰+½mÔ–m*´̉Œ£gµIZ~V'%Đ³ëmfœ X0‰œ‰ƒâr ÷"N!ºXơ ïï¬̃ u?f÷ơỡ ÛØñúĐc3?lñ›ößkfdŒăátbƒcü*1¥úđ\ü˜µDË ~M¹*ow$!w-<å^ÖœËæwrdBv^²lU@À£̣6̀SÚ̀wÑ̉÷-¦Å=$F] ¦?™hµDÉ䨅Ü2ËÆhV èah)1à°¬{jª½áÀÁÙ•̃P]Z9Àç(»é¦!£œ&»ç?¡„°ô'Ö‡7ÈvÏ¢ơïj'<IÓÛLwå8˜da— ₫q<˜²ß€“¾¿Q5ư%[Ư<iVëtDëKŒ&?3ú0çFs6¢·ÁS*9ư D«N—bƒ+lÎ;Ün¢÷®¼Å›Ú¹*´Y”>dR%`u4Ç)¸}-Ÿ̀ o29ËùÂ-ă¡ û¤o#¢eƠ…˜0ø‰DK›ü‘‡Á‘-~{)&Ή8=è́Qtn#,Ñ*#+›]ií⮵ơyᢸG̀µ²ôøUNKèíÑêûªqV́£_Pˆ?9jêoÊä‡â ÇQ -UÑQ¸5–Ù&–âîûÍ6£ơ‘„>z!§Ø fyxµÙ–”ơ_†r~#́Ñч›üçǘ¡c1·R,'åØ(ÓI‰Ödü÷’63ZtZµ øW¹Ù&°á}äèĐ1ØCGÓf…ô°dăØ.[ÅÁMÜ|ß&2«¦7Ô-ôV$›¯̉¾UßäSÓ*º`ÉAÀÓ†ŸD´âßñ́¡ÅQéw±®>ÑÇ (f‰hÑQÊ®Jboßië‡àS3UƯK¹ ³Ö)¬rŹjôÖ¡¸´7˜ó̀Öègn†\M'˜)mfwÆAƯ`0á°Çf”ưM,—? êfZŸ<ë-)œDZl&đ·øY¼¤½¹¥ÆD̀ XT'd´Ø੉ÖTüçˆ{f z•Ÿ? ¯€Ê¾À2 Ÿ£!%Z©¾ü&]; %OÿĂÑCIˆƯѤhơ•Pömđ P0r•.đ̉›Oîüx¢ÅOßZµl‚¤Ưăø‚\Áƒ_˜Å ¸ùj^ä £‹]• u¨*€G´vaÆ…X›œ»*Ñ•_ÚưYtöe¼›‰{ÅöGKTÊB¡fâï₫8Ø! ”0^ï²}ÑVØÿa<µÍmˆ–êh¡ơqøañ³°A<çXdQå£}±˜à#MR Î ¿lVßæ÷håjí₫ÄíÑJµ5F– »‡ ª‰·Œ²>GK<D¯¢É.mÄ¡O¹Jˆ¾ËW~é)•₫ºGeßzáóçmó¿î Ç÷ï‰#K₫7“*O÷¯·ïÁèâû×÷¥¼ï÷î»đ·„A~¾̀*2ơÿx'´—Úígà̉ó Ùè|°|’ñÉÅëíSêOèÔƯUí/¾‡̣Gô?½¾hË; ̣m¾ưØ_̣ä¼+vĐ”KưÈ60€rºg=–7\_Ñ‹+×>ïë»/Ê—Í8{[GŸ“̃r}¡M 'ˆC±_"ÑC̣Wo#½ú0Z`ßá–Jd¿ăt`³åwWu@×µ-×ÏwÁ6®ê½¬³ä«ñù‹z¿jøë¤êđÅöó=±ߢ‡ˆ‹¯/”Ë?DO±|´¨Ḉ/Ø_aư©B'ßσbW)fđvæÚL}æâ´ÓŒ)µ£Ø:đ¿ỖÈ¿£<{üLÛß[[yœ>^_É÷ª:}¨m*è÷ÊƠwQÏp„úuW¿J‰›ƠÿQúøl!ë/è̀·çbh™Y›Œs3ñÛ²MOڈɉO¦á}ĐëŸó̀ Ṕ,>ßú0Í©đùÛQ̀è*́pùÎĂœ`á »N*&ZđºÀ2vZÛØh&? {bG%ẫṆ̃À ²ÅLk»¾ơˆÖ‡Ûọ̈e đ/Ï·ß3¹º ßưuVÎoOŸƒ̣w¡lø[ 0ïƯç÷×$âëÎơ;cüÍvÊ{RË×úóçàÓóÙx¥̣Ùxß?~ºưúórû ûéă0ñ÷X₫TB{çôø:ƒ¬îo°ưÜ_”æµÜăíÏçׄC"®¹̃’Xî%q ¥~gâ‡úíÈbè#é§ÿ\˃ö] ôÏÿ~^åñ:¸§DNë{₫4èꉷ‚K~>âOß×úơơyLØ<³Çï8PL ƒm¶ m»k[󿜽t¶½Ëɳí”<Cÿ½Ă1'KT’§Á(ûc pöÜê=Úk°d¿Ñ;©Aÿ åSûÁf¸ç“ăxđ9øZăÏÎ'ĂàG°£èOq Ñ÷ï«í¯&XưLÙß́§4>ùxp{)-§?µM…ºÏ¶?C|ºv%ùa²«Ü¨¿đ̀!ú€úqáü¬Ô&ñŸß|Dằt,¶Ù ̉Ạsïƒ0†"ä¸2è>[}8ÆZ6G29.ÇÅñ‘USGº{‰{?7 ˜—ûÄË«É+°(Ê·³ZױŠá¹î"“p:='3»ÿL̃£””Üÿßưú€‚lø|[ë¯̃Ä¿%ăøÉQø›ỵ̈́;÷ù»G—% Æçqùü½o#–¯Æ??« "=Ÿ—/¿¼íeùcđóÿƯ³WÛ’ü™¤ï½|?Ưfù£ĂûöKጔחÎaÚqüÊ àêI\¬‡~»y,Kâ*¸Ơv3NU/*̃Øö“^B_²]²ˆơE]!=ùÏQùûÛ¯E Ïç̣©"Ẹ́@‘¥®]~G˜œÑ–½¤¶'|v Ö÷W¶m‡AÁ46~yăđvËÚnĐ³„ч7ÛŸ£Ơ₫2ÎĐŸ°æ:½œ¡MO ½2ÏÏ¢Í;ÛODÇlÑRH|áâ‡÷Ñ®Ă₫LûÔI§¿¥~ŸBK ‡j›Jqà— /É© =‹vEñ<DІ<É>PÜ1â¿7~wó7˜›ŒÅ&„:xó* L½zư·9‰+isl‰ Mάϳ>™0P-~ô»₫ú ä ›[Ÿq"á±p‹PœÄx²ÌHwÿô÷R¢øúđOcøĐí́ú¡åùÖÛ[>XDkä˜ëû…ÀB`!°X,“,¢5 Üzl!°X, …ÀE´F*ï …ÀB`!°XL"°ˆÖ$pë±…ÀB`!°X,#Ñ!´¾_, …ÀB`!0‰ K´£ ´§£ó¥̣a{£u’×ûâùẩƯi¥6ö</E[àL®á̉á¥èèæ̣Rw¾{"/ƒw„F9ߨœƼßöƠ‚YïÄ`ñ:¼Göp¤¬»1Rê0q<pU:o¤s>\Ä ±Ö¯ÇàÏ™Óè‹ÚÔ ¦ÓqE½̉¨µ”c}†·D‹₫s 46ÁU¸Zl†½tŸW*¶ÎØP=̣G¸ô9ùƠÖ¬²Xë×h`:Ÿ¤ÊÛ¸œ ÷äßkÀ²8?Ü‹µFŸ–2 ÑÁ›½—Pä¥A–`pÁŸ9Êß'œ̣KŸáÎî9Ï‹ẾXM´đù\0W̉ÄVûû èËr¯;\`g$Zđ¤üÑhṛhu‡.‡Fźé”êÂbX÷vY{.¢·+³;¶$ }߈]‰V¾†¦Ơ«¤/XYkSvLwÄDk̃g$Đë?ÖĐ+ßâj¶™ÎË•VR•/î‹*ån9N» Ơ˺ì̀Ÿa¬±ä(›,3¶<_××₫®XiâAÎ'Z.îï·á₫8û¶áXå¶èëƠ˜ hq9ak …̉•m‰V¹¯ªV0< >•†x{½đ(S^a Ê-$³h ẂÀË t7$”‚£̉Śáè×L´`2`&ͦ0£ïüØÙ̀Á½˜(קËÁ›€zóÁ*ëÈ7z uvïÎêë°gk‘gbJl‘Ü?¹Φ¬ơíˆØ \2nnhIÊŸéRÿ!„‹Ö£̃8Çà:Ư‡".ç(êÁ÷ÆÖn¢¶ÚPçÊ´€ q¶‹[³Èrc‘4xî R%‚蟑gYzù$i–ûûmxD´vÇÚ]I¤]¼Ñ¥ơĂ]X̣ĂÄ÷-Ñ A¦C ÄÎv=Z1ÿœl² ½;×j]Rc¢ •ê¾¾wá±DK˜Â–‚ë`Ù0ËÓ\é9‚7ÁÏ-02êc&œ¶ÏÈa« § 6½‹<ÓxMư<g6YÇ~¢³+›û¶VfF[*’¤ôƠ›Lp‰M5#p©¾é¸{fZ:Üå3=+ĐéŸ̃¥Jư‰óU›Í°cûxo ¦2éô}qlí'j£_*cgœùµæ(ƒ,Î*ơkâ_¿Œ@Ö Ïñµ£ûj1:ÖéÊfÀÑÀ§tƠÚ}F«µă=X󃽄@´@°.#›t1®”4s "ñèæfô•ëS: đåEeȳcD.ÍŒĂ¶Û¥C™hơI„!ÏÖT\iÀͳµÎ„'Á‰ßk Û£Uùe¼¸»ÙÓC0ăÚÊr^‡`„G}ùåÀ)ßyÔ·Xæùâ@ÄvËJ%)A_¶+“ ¶–íI’ƯˆøaÿÅ@Ú¿bª/à57æ‰Ö>ŸK…₫%[̀5ËøU›̉ö¡S5qßàK–811ÙË+ÛØ“·ƯÖÔ²LÖ?£äßË'’vU¯ °á₫‰µaÙ#Zœœ{°Ö¸“µLC´h‡²ÀpÖ‚û±¡”×xbâIF2–ë·™ 3dP0 Ñjض“¡Ù£Ơß”©¼ ¦tVfä0©sDKºÓÑH´àz³VWk'ç͈h²̣f’|Âó‚=́“µ3s@7«‹ K‡l*ùa[äÂDkɦê,eM ²₫§ăé˜~Fk¯ÏŒ<WWº±‰Ç'Lm ¬¥Ă¦k6_jHƯĐéÉX¤e·l3s6Y%àbç¬*ie™*Ÿ ‰‰ṇïFeí[ñ؆K~æôw@¬=Ë‹¤ÉFÎy¬Gqaîû!ÑB¡ó$dH”# ·— 18g,7a2,ﱬŸcî ¢eæg,ü2¢¨,Ó L1ѪŒÜË:œŒË™Đ¸Ä"+Ṇ̃p2³Z3ªo8Éé•›úWMs§N«́Á*«Æ _Aßé0nVÙü½÷*Kb˜³’¤;ƒAoÖÑP ¨Ú¸AƠ %Z#¼ N{fU‡>̉‰MB»›ñ}ê\²ă=¾ëTù€L´àÀ5T;!8yÄHüfÚÖ”ö<]ÿ óé|rBî-? çr¯Ǩn¼ç̣q!¼(@äœÆZ“&Ê ˆU‘™µ8Ù#<*¢•{Ơ# sW-v:¶C&'đ*d³ñTp;£%’Ù …Ö`Fô !Zyô ÷…X8©íyj6Yuº́cdÑ!{ü°µ±-j–æíÈ6¨]Jti™¦£Puq£èIC´J̣º̃®;GXD}Z|Fc©ír/lPû·Ø̀ÇÜnë` ³Ï— 6è-ƒ ±¤›9₫dÆÖ}äeGÁgë·a®±¿X¦ï££zöê³ï/+.ÔÍJ#øú¾O´’! Ẫt6— ’ô³DË=wí̃â@?¥®4+đE*jäûnp·Î9…Ma†Û̀$ô¥!ZÙùàR«å 5ëó´ÏYï1bdI»‰-7Ky%éZ1-ïêëCÉI7¨Ïæ¤̉ô'Îd[đN§í ö•;0ê¿>Ư·EØ©*s¶¼Ă—ŒôgDÚ¸Ơ!<Á£±sÊÖ"eAö É2W¿smùè>ë#Z: Ì₫|¢¸ û¡ăÓ—ă‰Vbü,“fÀªoLÁđYø¬K̉•ƒÚ OÎ$)# ¯ØˆVoWµ>Jfôi ¸v´n1°Ú¬‡fu_Ă[œ´(Ñúè^_Nqû*†¦l~¾%—jYE•ß́ÑadÑán¢÷Ơ•—Ú ƒME´ơÅr7}Ü GZ¤lÊ%¹¼|nÁ;Úâ¸(µ—7_uú—ưOn×Ö0ÑÑycÎ;|É'4‰ZkC¨ Ø9kkZ{ª_ù\>9* kôÇmÛÑêt Kï¹ù¨E\àüpëa–.ĐyëP Hp=7Ë’¯*ŚtœiR%aÖÉjb¥S´eÄfȮɦL!(Wù^»~ôÆ]ï…bH½cˆƒu1ÏhMcVtßú,{Ƹ=Z0¹·M6 GGB0}6Ë…°bdIǴÑÂÇ x|˜™d ¿êL{ù̉[¢₫C9OP q#f¾hWÉ^*Ñjgƒ-x¢¥é0«₫E¢Ơi×Üt¶” ó}É*Qkm¨á4¨ëíÉ°5*=ÏỤ́ ₫ơ’¿ø÷‰mX¥?nkV§³Xâ‚•h ß–Ÿ¦ṢƒK%&ƯNe²„¶ “rPáâÉL¬x¤³£¢;óÄ‘Ñ’®< ]ôÓpÑ4w£Ï1ÑB' “3“ú˜‘)ñ̀j¢U‚‰esè₫y®Ï6Y[·°Ù•I‡[k—b 1o†æă9^4g*é1èÛTE¥}ZiIX̉²÷üvp{Γ¼G¯…h1ƒ-̃e038‚MÿÑêájí%‘¶:çüœ/Íbd`Wô6©‰ơ(}¢º*ûH9{̃aË=̀GD‹Ë':…ú?₫p.Uêt–Ú¸ 0C´º¹ûäDëóçmû|Wë—¿}_› ß.K?̃ÅÏ9Iø̣₫71ưœËg û寷w©½(ÀÛíG"ϧ׸½‹×Û§û×i„eẠC }Ư¤,’ưênóơ—óZ ,Îx¾/}M3/HÖm{wÛ/Æ)|/aU° Ë·Ÿ/8l/Â,a÷Lÿ5hÛ;;ÂƯƠï1óưɲ̀ü31꡶C\̣ßƯ]Ơs´JưÑù<ºØ~¾ÏÏăöû6¬Í’ú̀-µxxFGQ̀aäu<Ô_¤#xP‰ï¡ư¸₫4:,ßG ̣÷…£9}ù¿•ÏŸïƒ^[ù©=kë» ₫ÉÛPÄ7úS’ñm.vTy?ŸRă*î_²È]>cÆ«Ê}Bûœ₫|,+>èdLú+ơÑï³cY}Äü«HŒGqŽÛH\ËvŒă ̃}™¡̣ơ…<\8ÚqùœbUÖ3”§ÄÙUđÁvOsXü<‘c‡‚øøW¶7vuó ÔÊC0vâ>‰¦»l8ÅÀ$ Æ>Æå¹¼0‹¥—ÇóJBXÆ̣y{Ñ“G¬-yªŸÅ¸oñŒÖ‡Ûọ̈e! ï=̃₫|₫²&j÷ÿ>;Óû³óø9̣̃ủÿf@đç«í/ú|§|Pj.ŸœëwW₫·§Ï‰<çɸ]ÛILr|û¥<í}èëóB"Ù]]?}́ú’”…dq̣üéö[é+èƠă‡ÿy₫¯³Vñ»€e"¾*[ßß`hƒ*¤×B¸^oË 'G(½l^¬·€YĐk”ƯăÛNAÀw~Vƒdî[Jï?Ư₫Ï£¾÷l´³/£}Œïs5‚¥G ÑÀbÖµ}§Ă¿*ưùXđ ƒÑ÷É÷D x'̀=¡‰̣ ûsụ́+‰Ù/°7/ ±WU}Ȇ.bÜ 6àÚ ”ds¼EŒ‚üÎÙḤ˜đÖôÏë<ÿLè¿Êü)øM"̀\<Á±uàÿŒÅx”đq ßÿå§ưĐøbÑsŒ¡R̀ ¾Ÿ́Æ*¶|‹%)'»̀ƒb”SœŒ¾îßÏaɱ Ä&–Ô¯ÍQƠ*ÀN^A–©èêOư¡v‹ự,æA`×(§Û?‹d̀ÙR?¸ ˆSJ>u ̀l^8FW$'29uKyÍËc–ë\çSv^Ơ<Ñ.ú†RP₫îÑåökV7ÿÿđ9: ü̃;àwáoôÙ“‚̣|Ĺrù(ïÛüÉƠưĂ«7•´€ï½óütKåå!óA)“ ˆF–ËÛíWϪ², ‹ÛËBˆ¾{ôlûåM$ª¾ÎPŸ«£ ̣ü¯—¬K›Ó‡UÁ"ÀºË¤Œ½œ!°ÙnƒN}à ơẬ®ŸQ¯@/©ïơù7Høç«R²…}çôô!¿¡ÉÛ¹@.3Yƒ/Jhˆ–oĈ‘×aN¨ÛöŸá|cô=•¯´Ÿ“n–¿ØËeÜ$æD²byJ0…:Ó ÔçË8‹q£Á3Û÷ưmđoˆO°£L ]]&¼5ư£†eÔíˆM%vbÿÎ>•‰J×^ŕ`ä)Ï?{EÎTù ôÅÓ£^‚î½y»,văâDÖ[₫ͫ혔s}\NIvớÛ*qåK&rT°%ÉNS}%v™ë%/;µÛl'1/H95^«]8ùt÷9:̀†6NÜaƯÆ|?—æøDÑÈK›j‹4ÆDÛô²›±öĂ‘,¯ ¢–hå„CG{ÿ¦ÏĐ8s ä ₫µ}ßcß_Z_)^Å—†Ñ’À£ñàƠ×ë$8§Ußiíp/¾ÿ朶ëó‡'‰h ¡UåB`!°X, o ~Fë[Caơw!°X, …À XDë ®* …ÀB`!°XxÑZv°X, …ÀBàD,¢u"`Wµ …ÀB`!°X,ºw²đ ‹ ;פ€Ö{§!‹W>”×ôá%Åàÿà´́zïRºmOñ́”L {Awµ‘̣Sm*úÑ–sE¼ư¢EÆuÔëaØ{₫R…¢₫Aƒ¥ sg$” $Œä…W3ë8i¤{̃J]ƒû3{º‡w~Yüj¯LZƠNÙ¦T¹Âm¯±>.ilÍWƠÓăÏFÏ›0B(®æ8× ̃±×†}Sè.c0àÎ:÷Ú}>lU₫ôW‰‡:î)ú5c“Óú̉l¼Ùg±3ñ¶ ‰cmod#C{”̣•Ö>væà£ô`$ZøØ}tË 4dÿs•M{ÎS{]@½¡ï˜µí*S®ŸTêØQ¼x°E¦¡‚ôL›¾D5{= Œ4qµ˜·ØT¢ïù›ÅØÈ€hÑ{ó²L<Qăú0è×ɈVǯÀ]ẃ9iĂËÓ™+9ƯÎئ̀³Æ¶xd{P#êƠ¾ïk¤§ww²D€{æt6º? ´¨ŒâÍ€h)ñƠoÉ'vۙѷÅ¥kêzñ¢a•à’¼\J*±†w*êbÑ8OŒ}M ¨C-3ÆĂªă>Ñ̉ëÁ@´„ëMR?ÁS…̉%Í4d‡‹AîQ¢£!páưQQùÊgÍ2ihÖ `4lnSÙmŸÁè ŸÑhÏăÏ̀ ̣ä©Œwăµ^Wæ~¬áÈeD´ á̀e³YM¸Oë>\ï$ ;7£Ơ÷«Đô™ø™’J„J_ö蹆̉fkøåơƒ¿ ʽnơ{{ K„}f‡=ôû¦ÔGXFDH"Z:<´̣*ËYmgFß́LLër‚WÄ ‡n^ær7ȵ{m¯ÍÍ̀pÜÂ;q]ªCgŒAu|”¢Ơ‘¶ H†|}ïIl˜s6tÂĐ™̣ù ñ×ö±…¿›ŸUʤăYƒe‡á`îsÔoÄq4ÂʶG× æ,6uFëc!‚v¬¡£ơ²ˆ@ˆƠh6«%‹ÆÎwÏhYưVäid—màŒ‰Ñ6% 0Û¢Ư&ú®¸¿ÓD+ôbJ|KL(d/g?Úc'Œ#¼V或**iËYăÔ„¾Q<kü²ÚN¿Ü÷¨Q^öe”X× [î*́ÇG]°ÿÚUfh›¶øpŒ˜·G÷¦ QL ̀‘[ÿ.7“;‚æSÈlB¹äª^¸í;3 uTƒún™XÂÜgè»Û4ïù¨}.º…xåú£|Yg…0Ïœêíwoß„œë[Bƒ·$Ä¥L±̉r†Ô8NùÑG[ç‡K‡́4C¬‹8ܬ†cÁfOỠ̃z÷-fŸÑơMJṆ̉aNˆ`!ñŸăØ(?^º ±u*î Côà:`§ ~4«½#>j¶``=‰y*è`FߤßY—ª·§*{ƯÉ™½¼\Éر¶Çæc¾”ë˜ đжEÇ»ăvj×6£%1¡†Ù4=Ó®fVêŒúfL´²±sû®ß ÷̃¥N²Ï¢Ö2eL\˜é“àÀæRfÔ“â%¯YƒJ!cêàĂ%œÑâöÄiô/Œ>FœNÏÓà<́11›Fç—Ç/vÈ]›“©*à̃©q™î¥Óèh¤Œºâ¶×¤–÷Ö;̣án»̀¶¸'”Ÿ ±’âă–´Ogά}ÛwÇ–!”}<b]R¬§-‘(–Ùî†úFÂđ₫ØMđƯ Ä(ÄYdMa*°½aŒrvíQªcJæ‹%>¢×´hu”…!£5º*}ö© *¹fN¸tDè~ÖĂˆO€̉³-,äP%“@/kÎÍ[,‰±âĐ„‘8"¤:ñ£ä^Ü₫Fï|ooœ¹ B÷Jåú4ưfFzÚà —,ZÓUØ 7cp-mĐŒY¤Ở̀hqK'ǛÀ.°Ù“´·ß¯*dU€+9K{Cr²áfôGqqÂl} Ûw±=ô—1™„„Ơ2£,ư ^<è•3Ø$ÅR«ov‰–ø£˜à ñB“—§±Ú"ƈ–¯¦e®&zyÿ=øf9G‹]̃i ™€Ità@¥³¢‘ÉD«ÿ́¼LpôÔl‡NS 2“ù6Ç8€Q³4Tƒ–€—håZ`©\{¿E‡̉°-Å’hŸ 3£6@jJâ Óư]Ưkï•éË$RæT̃•́:ơè”₫'·*ïÇ‘zĉ7ÉṔAgj†$ú´6:7ư •¨ ÑÅc,¯&>êmgŸ¾ñ́¶?\®|¯É˳X£½]dđŒ'<ª̀û¶³y™qî*³Å.¢Ÿ|@¢…§H˺7ØüÎ[ &²1J?zvV¦„b!&dc ®Ü¦ƠÙ6G})t½lV4ă5K´ÀŒI³ Û`±ë_^ẩ{|¾¿—Øëûux9 üPưÂÄ7¥{䥔U&¶z¼)5î÷-Giu4êÏÈf ¾lLµ7¥lđUôă@=¢ÄËÈËï7ÄḰQ2€±ÚĂ®¾t†•̉“îñ3Đ x`gUÄ=ÿÀ¨_z›œÓ·ÅG₫Ơÿ~L´ X[m¯̉½j#Óöí̀ ³^ÇS`|_¿tØÙl>V(I¼pËWáƠÿ¼´Ơ›ÑÊI¼» Rpxųu½Ö @Ÿ²tÎùèÛrSm*úÄR•ÓHÙĐăOoÑD‚×:„*ßtFÀj̣6¢U§ˆ¹&đ1 Íympb¶S¢‡̃ZwÏCŒÍ£3ḌñcỶỚ_±éh …-ªÛ3-¸'ṕ×3>̀ơ<ö%Ú;Ëö› ε焀ë¤D¹gÓ}SèÎB´ỗ«ÇƠ©’Wµ69¥o¥?ÎÄ ñ8/뱉Qn6́ƯbfíÏhơ„÷—ÍÙt̀ï*cî^¢%½¨Y Æ$ ¾%XˆH´¸!>8(Ÿ-ª•‰´OXz%Z‘“¹Me_ÀhM;“£I¾<y£˜Ă‘ŸI`F–~kk6¢E—6Ê l ˜å»vûĐЦeƒî{Ṣ«)™Äè’ơ£<83½U:öQ©A¥ÍjmÂjÚzĂ˜ ¿Y±Qù0†̣[h˜ •¢Ürö _0¶NÙĂTß”º3̀h©‰–Z§V^e9*í„rô]„îûăL¼ ó²ë)ÛcˆÖœ¯\c¹ksJOéá¢Ơn°®£„₫k¤•Ư–×UóÑ*ABZê ÈP2DËø¬Z&F{pÔX‚tw„E¦ÂÁØç@ÆÏđd¬‡yœ*|‘,m‚K!tú– ƠQ´-ö<t4sÈg0ưÚ—îGËúwÆB&.í₫•æÀß‘m<«=€/ªô+Ñ¢‡øú¡Ơcד/å·zÛsßÚåp6ÂFPl¬D¡Ä+…=˜û¦ˆ QÄ#fÆ1¢6<̉³Zyµå´¶3¡ïÜÛ‘?ÎÅ b\^{§mXÏÙg#f{vf“¹ç*º¸3¥‡!Ñúüyûôú¢îápŸ7ÿ뜂¾w³ POàÛlùû¤<ÿ]ü>₫†ÏWwµ·Ÿï·Ÿ/ê÷?̃¥ú“`åszâƯU¬£̀Î@y|™̣9‚öưëû"¯W¦6ü-ÿ°Ïß—µ}_>ÈbÈux¾|¦:Cu½Ư~äúß$Bå?2V!øïï®êyb ¼¶/¯r §ˆU ^̃ŒM®¿Ñ̉åƠö.ÛBÀ₫.ÔÑè&é²ØḄh±Æø[ztft?V¢•Í<±•ûO¶Oă6{rgƯà“!ê²’í‹ăg›gÊDRÎfE G/₫€fÚÄYg^ª™RK{ ¢ơùÿ}̃üỏäöú8øoÑ'¼.Â÷ÿY} —»]ù²©|ĐgúœơˆË“~û¾Koûʱ'ë’Æ>6vÿƒ±Ñ×Ê;{øtÿ:Äçl‡0f çü»ØèD¼Éư ₫@ăMˆŸ·“ª“ü@cL£̣%fº6²*á>§˜ b–>ŸDÈŒœl₫o³ỳcû1Ÿ¦gH¾zââÙÏ÷Ù^±¼QÇ4溲NÏñ\3/y¤o •%¹Ùçå ¬³ư¢ø¸AÊ ÜlµG”¯h~\Cđ—ËDâCC¢ơáĂö÷ÓÇUÁ/_n›ÿÍ>ºư– ”3‚¿Ê÷‘@½wßù߬„đù́¼>ïÊÇú£‘üù<ƠŸ ø÷sØ̃Ưö{¨ïq4F/•§|ÿÛÓçĨøÙ?ÚẸ̀ Ï{0½L¨¼“ÉËd‚#kÍa±ñưjú₫øéöIh»–OÎâe;?«äômÜ—ó€Wq> «˜|Ù€WrH¯×F~ ËmÖEl¯7ĐdzØÂÅëˆAú^…µ ¬<Ù–TLkhŪÁh'EU8u.…Èûº¶03‹È–â~3…L"í₫•LQ̉Ư”h– ÍD´,Ä®îg궧 Z₫ëĂọ̈ÿ¼Œ„Êư>ÿ_·GW0]l¯ÿïçđƯËÿ}ÔƠ¦ÏlùD²ü³ÿóévŸêóÏû6ØŸr2ư5¢Clͱ ªç0Öbÿ ±Ô'MW×_g5öRƠÇ'Ḱ<¯6ßüqŸ¡Ll~@ùầå”XgŒÇ&‰€„˜’Ë ƒ|ÂÆ\K>‰)¶̣‹Ï₫o…ô"̀…ö]Î IGAç)ß½wùáo˜_›êñ`̣W¶¡ ß £üô¼ è,ƒưY±Î²d,S¿̃^Ï9„œ ææh¿z{¤ùÊà/Œ=̣9[ÎÁS|(X˜'Íđ¼z”́Í„"¾½,đƯ£gÛ/o"áđ}çï³RĂçËÛ º¯«<¶ưëOüÓmm¯ÔGŸ§̣„Ï1éÿđêM7+1´Í–O„´ÿƯ£Ë(S"=^₫ S6vaQƯ·ÛO¤ïåYK‡CÄ `° ä.ɦí‹×[¨/pNwẼó kÀ+9į—ŒîJ€®²}ˆư-´WêËÁÄ‚µ³Ζ¼ñm²ß¢+ó£·:+UÉ—x•Ă#“-úÆ'Ü8Ë&êL†Ḅ>*½L¹•Ñ[VŒ4E–ö’_Íkè£e‘¦EM{ ¢åëÍd+¢ÿ¸Üưw‡çƠÙvHRø›#Pgÿ;’&T₫¿n·ËP>ưºÿ_₫G$o]’“[e(– ÿ± ~ï“;³ÿyŸüÙLJ/nÓà´ÆÂ’đ’¿ÂØ̀Å'm¼‰̣ÄöB I-aâă Ê4? Ï1₫æ¤-bb\̀W)îub-ŸÄAolÿ²N(¤˜]&¤|VbdÅÈÇù˜ï̃l>˜À|ôạ̈‚|Ds‘‰ 2ù©è“ææ”-XÓ\걯XÔüẂÉÍV{Œåq¾Rû haÎVäà)>”&LºD+È–t¤oư{¨Ào‹ºÿ,kYü–Ȫ„¯D¨ú ÜÅöŸö‡º})¹*üQ‘9µV~ꇿSăOëw̉rÖ·ÔWß …ÀB`!°XH,¢µlc!°X, …À‰XDëDÀ®j …ÀB`!°X,¢µl`!°X, …À‰hˆV÷Ø~đVU÷Úîu9|O†oe1ç ưS²æÔcüăáNMäƠ3’ú¯₫{¼g0•«>ÏEáïi‹HH§Ïà*£Đ*³ ₫Y|ÄÚÑ›€̀5 î<+.ôJ”̉6<̃ùd*Wđªx&–óÇ·àz¶¬â<¯bÿ¦~‘œ£œÿSÁhm ̃j3{pBW×tĹ!ẻY:-%êbF¹W”¼Éô]Ï߃}¥~-_ơmÉVl9|¬q‚«C´'ö®PE¬˜•ơ§RÙ„îÓ³âiï¾kç ÿ«yJE´ØÓQ…`;kô}ÅáS\ë!Ïí«đ!k¢åpÂH:™ăÁö®=éØ[¹öe££ä’½=1̃uˆ¹ ê;V[ĂGöƠn¢qƒßO3.̀Ūˆ¬&¿2×˳'%Ñâưk.1ö̀oêvÇ Øm—8^¦hg£Û/z9Eº‚ ^ª±–â$$ä]û/ç|`}sDKÉvlçlr”;¶ ²Ûv°‰His²̣{:¿ï¸NʵßNŒHq[×—£cíHC_û÷ ¢Å½ïg¶Œh 'U;ä[§~YËÈ>ÍđÁ«là9C½C.‘ápçå*¢%c”‰U.ÑU=íQÍLE(R®§¨ =Uă‘9huđ=˜\Ñ fsCÍö®´@U1#a<@`ê€y¢̃¶+ơ¾IyFˆÍH'Ư£çœˆP˜±™Yœ ~zDëdÚM´@Œˆpă«~,qRK´²-S}[Úú8ƒ-ă¯#›&é-HdS{;²K₫Tªè¾\±¦Ûôú!!îÉDËO†ºù—-iñ$D‹Yé,W6Nư@²̉ûà‚Ó…¶á¨‘>ŨÙ;e3̣hˆ– £9¹0Ɉ2å¿‘‘7ƒyđé]x¤tá—» ËĐ́È™₫eÛÀ«Óçµ#.‘¥rê±â—-&êm‚%ZFÛ1'În`âç—_K3S63‡²•=€L‡-d·ÑW-q²!Z(AÓ»[}[Úú8…-3œ0Æ Zƒl ÂÀƯÇ<r-Ó™,6¦ú$Q̣'TA½èÑư\Ü–ăD{‡ÆÚ ™êucH´Ú;Ë’̣˜hq ’:ơƒËê¦gư½S•hRFÚ7éî¸̣̃a&&̀©à¢Å’ˆà|6¹Á₫q»üÍ-£]ûvÀ=`í²đ@¢¥&Y’Ç{î¸å’l‹ .©nn¤L3ơbÑơDK‹M/1HvS‚=—´¡~'mf§̃̃.„áÈ´›h –·,q²¿—Ç~Nß–¶"ѲÅ&Î5÷Îhɶú;²[^¨4˜ê/ ÏùÓh@ˆsÍŒ .1qoD´´ñäàX¡‹¢ÅƯYö-á̃l@'kœ*ñ¤¢î “ îăé__FO° –h •OÉÅô/NÄÄ —«î &ZSí¯³Đ®ókîx}Käă\Jti‘!”SơâIöh #U6]v÷Bñ(Á˜µ;NÂ,£ÿ‡©àñ»©û29“́îb®p²ÄÉ.Ñ¢× 1ú6·́̃3ÿdÓ-4ËrñI 1–b…i0)âÛ›™nôvÿ …=„xµåÔ±ößFÀºD«Xnܪ₫y`¢ƠIĐ©RÖ°â&Lʇ ñå@à́(àHûH¨5q›Å5D«ƒM:¹Ú₫%FGiuƒFǘû]‚ütíb@#Z"!;xç¢dªßü™Á¥%1ˆ±"ë}ëtơÓ@ÇDˈM_'¼Ư Àđ=ÊfŒ8åZ₫?ç?}«}åP¢ÅKœ́*V*¾Ímí™y 3K´r̀eü@k·*éè/U·úS—dKlQÛ‘hăÉ¿PIư.À;¥̃$¦ Vc8½̃;QOÿWRxY%¢EɨvÍ̀j £*-tXV¹èÛL¤0Hu“æ¸Ư@€£>¤-đ,… $z\P;±XêƯ±̀!t~^'ØnÄ bÛó¶jÁ©Î@jrÂCÈtÑ’–k,qrü̉·Vơmn«ƒqŒ¨³IxÔ8!’©̃̀ Ơ &K±â’ˆV©Îæ0ôẵ(j®ï3»ˆV~knÇF_‰Ă)Öl-N}Y¢E§Ø‹Ó¶gÙ\‡æà§,)¥²G-*\EJ´¸·™̉lLhiÚ¥ưnFª§µ¥~H¨móÉY Qv˜q’}ĂP/اÓ,íÎö§uí¦ÎªK÷^HI ¢Ø¡±™¦'̣F̃(<„LsD ꧸W–8)-Èçv ZZ}OÛ$§iº¹â2<²[ΧÙYêiÙ)¾zƯGÙ,₫Á`Đ9bä?ëûˆÀ>¢UD?Xj̃ë*ù1R ïÍ‘8.ˆjd*ÆCˆVÚØÉ’˜@RûŒG‰ENŸ 5K‡́9)ÉÅÀA•Z¹¸₫å¿Ơơ₫·x“?G´Œx́ƠÏŒ ©A&1¢ÅÅF´à₫¯>̃5˜Â¥HÅ̉aÇv¼¬s:‰¿— sˆö1„ÿ'KªŒYí²;%ù|™¾ ¢ƠÁn¡˜%u–Ø4g“œ§÷¶ÁèíƠ<ˆs²ï%Z–8zÓéËÉb** }…v*úª:8 -±Ñ, I9i£5÷z¬´‡ÅâÔaTBF•hÙde‰Hyƒ'R–Y&¢ÓÀe¶¾₫6ÆöŒ[Üç3!Wh•ư-éÄBL Ñå|̉Ôă±W?Sø }V9“V‚R|UĵëîÎöêÍKùíUÑmgÚg Ñê&èœ ̉́íŒÍd<µ8 äìádúˆVô-éÍé¹*úÖ¡!FLÛ$ăè=[°Øm ̣iđÙñé©´Ÿh©ă¶²/§‰µĂ`üƠØO´È¨·Å, Dm¤8ÎÉÍDë YY"’(¿‰ØÎŒqÓỒ9-i¤MIX½‚ÇöÆI=8T½ơ¦Ï¹% ˜̀Á^ J´¦đÀ3(V[±¡¡ç G:´Ï)q±-z€`=ơ”ßD̃ft¤]Ác´$+…ëtBgz;G›@»™´™(¦ÿÜÍ₫¬PíÈÔØ̉`»@»çíÔK‡½åß ưèª.¤'0[o‹™©°:¡³IÆcSœ-ô‰eH$*ÿ)cŲêæª2‘¡#üñ'‰µĂ`üơÀDëóçíƯU ÆOÜÈÜÿfå ÏÎQ>¹̣›ÿMA+ÿăÿ>ư”̣0÷÷O¯/ê™*°œ3̃ï‹)`§ï³ÁvåôÏ^¼²¦€ü£Đ¯âp’œ₫yôƯÛÍ×ơưëûƒ2K Ê{ăô²RLbß#Ρ/Ѽd˜û–‰Ö“GWÛ»̉—$Ïưër æ“GÛÏ÷ó» c®?ÈJÏí‡₫‹ưË:¼ß~¾¨ơ…¾øgRà)Ÿ‰MèñẠ̀BƯ¶̣a;‚Ë<èB>趸 Æ}̃Ƽ QÇ‚‡̣÷e4‹t́pátu§“ª£ḯ‡ƒ»«詽ºïß:{z7á_µ¿F |åóùrCÿ,> ´ù ƒÂ‡tøG¼[yˆÏ =ß•«¶$;ÈI§Ú¾ƠWˆ]%{ḿ"a¡ÑnÊÇuyÓ½ˆ1ßµµđ9bäơíÛŸºÑ?sù`/¤~›ü÷mlƶăç0ç0₫Ze˜mÉ¿JḶ ŒI9ơưÙÛó¼?åx4Æøb+qn">e›átâu4“¯›8û ư*¶¿Îj zïŒËÿæÀ„>»àư÷Ë—ÛæđMùÇOc™́<₫ÿ®æÇưíï§];‰D€zĂ³ÏŸn¿9®¶¿̉÷Ù©»rú>9|[M¿\™B%9½à^₫̉§»íwWÿoOŸ‡>zy¢,£³zÙa_!̣ưxv1 ơEç ϧïk}1{ă~ÿè,öbê?»º=!íŸE2–Ú¯:½Ø₫|^uVäsø2{u‡åu2Á ₫ạ̊QW̃.@})¹ÿ~^ëŸÅ£ÖŸûÈ2Ä“’H´|9D¶÷Êg<¸Q̀Éçœ ¼₫Ky‡‹×IÀ¥y>’Ö`?œNSùj¯‰ø²çg•ÀQqŸ†Î¶ÿđ/(¯Z'Áæ΃ƯÄ„mHŒ#É^³MÏÚŒÇoˆ?̣×¼¿eü¡M%;¨qF°ƒ\/¬'ùÖWP¬Hơ» ñ̉£“Zbº·IWÀ0¶æơœ¾*¾®Ó÷iđ[ËÛ†¾c¿M$ÆxHÚÓäiy%f&{(10öÉÇ99¿À|•Ë 1–ø÷¬?ÁœÀæå"o›ƒ†₫QâSôß2hă‹!_syÿ›%Z®ă¿^VĂúÎí³¡¡Ï >¨xđrRrÎö)ÿÓ-ü^ Y ́?^=«$Ơ›»½r<Û~yI¡—*+§ÿ₫̣Èéë» ²Â~Y³AŒ‚ôù‡Woâ³.ùEY. ä1’¾¹yª,St½súº-í'ḷç̉~${!Ùûï vgñÙæùÛ” é÷±ử¿L@¹ú\ÛO¤ói<²<U·…ÀAùá̀\àRu35ëĂàÍ<y¿Iz2‘ÿ`_ư pº¿% }<ß₫|œđ•tê1wxG?L$è4àÂêødzWÛ¯₫…üÁùL&LÙßX ‰₫• ¤)b¡øNÛŒÿ¢,O°o8€¢d‹Ókö…đ\LL¬oj}Ö—ÈE‹ùQÇh|œ T—w1ƯÇ^W ñĂë{¨ëœ#2)ålƠŸc5°ư#rÊ'Ơ ¹M„¶›_r\Ù˜¿̉ YđÇ#üÉç¼a¾ ?«ƒê,2> ư£9Ă¯‡«ÿr̉ỚÑ ưÍÉ?ú³êÑí́*¯§ü½u¯çñh}/§pÔ½2*çƠñCăyªøgígÛÖ:¾ợ ĂÓçơ‘"F%ụDë+~‰¹X, …ÀBàKF`*/Y;K¶…ÀB`!°X,¾jÑúªƠ·„_, …ÀBàKF`*/Y;K¶…ÀB`!°X,¾jÑúªƠ·„_, …ÀBàKF`*/Y;K¶…ÀB`!°X,¾jX¢%]v\z ®ˆè]ƒ#̃å'@ÆÖ…Œ'’—SÆѹH̀ơ"àn…zéo{»]0MäϤ<y¼×ÆQ86²*¯…Àzf,…Ë®éđnFwxôQxñfR¯¹ Whë]zöR*́]Û÷gjGÓx+ĂÆÑ6c•÷(»́vw‡[b•$ƒ¥Û>CsŒl:Ư^§3JS]Å aF«̃Æ^x ˆ–́¤í=~>?·w5Uɸ Ẫ©$ܘ¯aÈÿV>0èÏ.¢…ïXëƯ¡6&sÜe¤<=‚tV’Xç¾9_›́$ƒÿ ^ủK?éñ!Z={¡…xéµå‡Ús)´oe³ÇÚŒ]^«Çn1wxºRơOÁ~P™Z¾ïÇúX%C®¯cƶ*#Û>S¢5JS]Å Ñ‚‰—IFđ̉Ó<ƒĐ™å€ÄÇD„€îẸ́÷kQrU>§¤Â~81œ̀†@Æ KÊX¾ÑEµ½6ÊŒ’GVŸå\J^û}<‹Ç’mJªàLX]NF6¼́D«g/µ6h#A;Ú·6"j33̣ư;ôk4Cå}± O.ƒ¦>*ñẳ̃ Vơ@WÖ1eÛF ‹‘\‡1Ñ̉ÄF**®r … @gVMZͬº]>Jä˜`kÑ’¶¾ƒ`^eÆœ¡Ëd u)ÁJÄNª·©Gh#_̀Ừ²8²ê eál!bÛˆÁ2aC¼±Ưƒ—™hớ¥T†ûªÑ[|”±£i¼ơá¨K´L:ß‹Èj6ÿÏfeBŸä8ĵ±ª‡»®vÆ”ĂÖ¦lˆ –ÊæQ—Ÿ3ƒU½/èíw•\,¶*¿^ZAD+φđË××>¸×Û×-A$'ñ†4I„ÙTă‹Û ¸¿‹h<£%ÏiT?iÚp”‰Hºe$}ƒ+ƯÏT*áö,µ{9rqnö ̣±Q2̉âe%Z*{¡˜ˆä·ÎÚQđ¼ơ¡çP›™”—[̉ÏXSÿ.3œ\‡{‚füX«ºÈ+꘵m †'‘yY×éçméÄF½µ®’ … ‡Àà*C0úÇ™‘–6pæçùºˆV j×77¥.Œ̣(¸ô7!ˆ·‰ÖODäöă³‡ÏhÖFIÓ‚#§LZ®Ï‹ÿß<Kˆ 3&Ṭr ·LëŸí&#^6¢¥´—bưư‚MÛŒMămˆEGÚ̀¬¼»’¨h Áçă¬Jû3çǺXƠ‡~\Ǭm[0,Dë1²̀8‚Uë·ưØh0×Ut!°`ïẠ̀hb¦{` ‰Í·¯ "uăÑâmˆếù-Ï' ZF̉0JÍ>*¢…ˆ«´O£¦;Dw°M8«Ơ®.Ö=qhéĐˆW°GÄq2æß:Ô Ú Â¤Ó¿ßÖ¨>µx["Ñ‘63-¯Á¿Qߘ7@ë̃, …~¬‰U#đuˆDkdÛ Œ‘=ÿù¨Œ#ÈÖ÷ …@1Ñ‚oƠƯÎd́AÈÁ*nÊâ—‡£5Np™h• (¼J´ I Ç?Àvos¬ÂªæÚĐă8&Z+aŸ$¿´Ra¦+̀J( Ré/i²Ç; Z ²;äS®Ú&.z¼E‘_H0Ù¥̃fæåƠ·±—hYü˜%Ăa‰l¶ïÙ0«fVË\G 'vå¥æ‰‘Ú-kFKŒV‘…À4-ÑrAåú†Lè—‘iZÆkX*t–ưa"é!ˆV ̣ÀÚŸÀÜ,L!Z±Z¨§ÚĐă8$Z w¸TÊÁöl´Ë8\ Î-3Gh±Ñ–}k?ø-¾JB~$»UîÓmDKw§ó'¶dă&y'í̉<£e÷c{¬"øOÅ;*Ărz µ3ZC›øOơw‹]¸<ĐỸA`=³øVhˆV«ôI‰áƠ=oñÆë‡ Z9 t&µÑ'. eâƠÛ—ÑÛØmi£Đ—´Aơ…[îDØË\QΨ7vO“\ËÛt,CÍÉA>Ú‚ëÿ,^ỰBÅ<Ñâ0áÉg/¢eÆ»jNi3söåƠú÷®@jôăÙX…èO9úEïöضĂĂˆ9Ï,º8÷’Ë" Z»́v=¼ Đ-úFYÉ¿`t 7°—úKŒo÷•Ù¡“-í́™'³•hµ£êîXđFeƒµ¡ +¬^Ö>a‰[îcÉW*=ö;́TÑÆ‹ïTY‡_/Ç,Ñ0QX,MJF¼G!é”63cY^“Ë/„êXBe÷ăéXt`*c—m›0tvuÈö¼́ÛúÏÑ9ăú~!p ̀-æL%á$v<›́‘%20;6]`öh1¯‚óĐ´ûà́A!ZLWùØp¨c¬½6ª̀“8Æi‡@ró[Dí[]xù¢ÎTtNơ7O´zx±ºCKPȧs€L{´¤ưXæ}Zí´oÛjí̉l3ö1Û FïÔ}ö*Â)?UP ¶:öÄz[y1àÁbd$[ÙÑ̉xă*³Ø &ZŸ?o›ÿ 9ûÅöÄ%mÿfÙútÿzûÎ÷ưëûR̃OIÿ|Qˇ™0_×ƯUƯ êøÏ®Î|¾Ơ»+Đ^j»´?ç%B÷¼¦ÜÈƠŸúăƒÜ® s₫ù|₫–ߌƒư-̣»çó’Ë;Z?ÂăÅöó}ůôϵ‘gd®Ưï¸̣÷iÉ0bÊøŒÑgV÷˜¤ơ– ơêÁÜqƯè·]Y*ѱƒ+hÿÀ~“l‘h)~Üê¯ă„}oÉg‘mE[ål¿è•×ú¶É Ñ3‘hmó>øwÆ»|ŸôË{"Em½ư|µJ?Ù÷‹Í¾1‡±Ç«R£ñîÓë‹ zv”ÑE£Î’m7}ĐcXă‡Ă(‘PßçZûx ÛOñÅọ́=À4ÅëîmßµGKrÖơ÷…€ L´>|ض—/#̣¿/Ï·ß³C_Ư…ï₫:«₫ÛÓç¨üßOoïCù‹H:|]çg• øϨ~÷ùùÓ |ñuÇçă¯ÿ?ûùâu "E>Đ*¿|¾ } 2—₫½Ü¼̀M{¥₫(¯®O]muạ̈Å2 ₫ú<ékăo®¾̉/ÿxûóyªÏ@Åïçé³ çº"™f‡̀ ±Äef–p ²Ư5ˆf\"±*qY-ñöúI‡Ájg̀ˆïU_¾đøiMÄv´¾— ²*àKÉ7ÓàáưÙyă«ƠW.¢]úgœ]zÛv™mßƠñ›ä»É·q́ˆ¾ée*ƒÁ7¶48¢±G«<Æđg"̃E I¤2ºXæûă /Ô2:ñ}†ñWŒ¾}&¾ ›BßÇgÀôö2 \Ѳ¥̉Uz! #Đ.æàăƒˆÿ¿ûơiø|›‚â£í‡WoâßrÀqNú$₫;÷·BR}¥¼ÿüæ UÑɽ|”¤Ä×ë#ŸSøăƠ³ø}N \ưE¾óí'W6Èœå%ưÉ핤úïIÔ¯RưLVyŸƠ$TÊG ûSñøạ̊¥¾ËØf"¬₫ùŸnæô:<–¢=æîSif‰:ååY³‰B³SZ‚;[dµ*$¿ÜO‹ d zoÑ‘ïƯ{…¶_t|Ó́{œm¡ú²*ÛËß'_F¾ê ²ùû¾Œ}ÉÇ—à—·Ä7ßHƒ«&öhb¼1̃ù˜ST\<(y¶ự†ôÁ€a ¿~0êc¤ï³Çµ‰‡4>æ˜ÈÈWw¤ưŸ¦ë*ĂŇ#ÀŸ£•07·>Ç$̣ ¥âq¸Y¬ ÿ1–¯Ö×$²ơ%û÷CÛÄ?fü«á…À¿Å¥ÿί^- …ÀB`!°85‹háUÿB`!°X,ß,‹h}³ª__, …ÀBàÔüs•3—áh IEND®B`‚[/IMG]

EDIT: How do I make a Png file appear as an actual image on this forum?
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2012-02-19 at 08:03 PM.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

14. - Top - End - #1214

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon-freak89 View Post
    While admittedly not a demotivator, this image/text thingy is awesome:
    EDIT: How do I make a Png file appear as an actual image on this forum?
    Upload it to an image hosting service, such as Photobucket or ImageShack, then post the img tag from there.
    Proud owner of: 0.36 0.43 0.99 2.00 Internet(s), 2 Win(s), and 3000 Brownie Point(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Welknair View Post
    *Proceeds to google "Bride of the Portable Hole", jokingly wondering if it might exist*

*It does.*

What.

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Ogre in the Playground

WHOAH!
    Never saw THAT happen with an unsuccessful IMG post.
    I guess that's what the picture looks like as a text file?
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by flabort View Post
    Yep! Right click -> open with -> notepad.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

17. - Top - End - #1217

Quote Originally Posted by flabort View Post
    Pretty much. All binary files open like that if they're interpreted as strings.

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Barbarian in the Playground

So are we going to see the working one or not?

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Some tax that I owe (created by me)
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Also, this:

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Awesome art by matellis
    I cried because I did not have an office with a door, until I met a man who had no cubicle. --Dilbert

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldric View Post
    I agree the art by matellis is cool, but may I add that I really like the demotivator. Kudos if that's your own work.

DrewID

23. - Top - End - #1223

DwarfFighterGuy

Another one of mine.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SurlySeraph View Post
    You are my favorite kind of villain.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Titan in the Playground

Would be helpful, I havn't seen that movie.
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

Spriggan's Den Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    You should. WALL-E is probably the most heartwarming tale of love starring a trash compactor and a space probe ever.

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DrewID View Post
    I agree the art by matellis is cool, but may I add that I really like the demotivator. Kudos if that's your own work.

DrewID
    Thanks.

Actually, I found the picture while aimlessly surfing, and the words from Despair.com. I put the two parts together, though, so it's kind of my own work. (-:,`
    I cried because I did not have an office with a door, until I met a man who had no cubicle. --Dilbert

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

You should. WALL-E is probably the most heartwarming tale of love starring a trash compactor and a space probe ever.
    Probably? Its the only movie I ever seen dealing with a trash compactor and a space probe :P Although yes, you should see it.
    Boo!

Steam ID: Dublock

Battle tag: Dublock 1-7-2-5

Feel free to add me but say GitP :)

28. - Top - End - #1228

DwarfFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    I'm going to guess that your caring enough to say something means you enjoy pixar/disney films to begin with. That being said, the movie is worth the cost, go buy it as soon as you can. It's been out for a little while, but I'm skiddish about spoilers, so I'll just say there's a long list of other things I wanted to put in place of "Need I say more?" but I couldn't sum all of them up at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurlySeraph View Post
    You are my favorite kind of villain.

29. - Top - End - #1229

Because I don't believe I have EVER posted in this thread, here's four by me...

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Firbolg in the Playground

It's not a demotivator per se, but this has got to be the best barbarian/bard picture I've ever seen:

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig