New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Vampony Brouhaha

Eventually, the Band of Eight would come across one of the biggest underground chambers here as of so far. It seemed to have been an ancient temple or something with many passage ways coming in and out and at the far end in the center a sort of alter. Columns adorned the room along with worn remnants of what were benches. At least those with natural and unnatural darkvision could see any of this.

Miss M and Zephyr both just sort of went on edge, and if they had hackles, they would be raised.

"I can feel them, they are definitely here somewhere...their stink tickles my nose in all the wrong ways,"
    Miss M hissed.
    Sandy backs up to cover the main group, four stakes and two knives sliding out to guard his front and sides. With that little boost of magic, he keeps a tight grip on those stakes; with his vampony allies so close, he doesn't want to give the enemy a chance to rip them away. "Th' big guy, or more minions?" the engineer whispered back, keeping his eyes front and center.

(Also waiting on Gear in the bar in the Library thread)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-21 at 06:32 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Arvadraa looks about ready to simply strengthen her skin and brace for impact until she remembers that she has wings. Zaros gets slammed into a wall, runs up it, and lands on the ground with his sword already away.

They both look around for some time.

"Hm. I am unsure whether I expected that or more."

"I...I thought more fire would happen. Pleasedon'ttakethatasarequest!" Arvadraa sputters, looking at Flare worriedly.

"I assume we are all intact?"
    Blades got to her feet and examined her armour. "Aw, the greaves were gettin' melted out of shape. I'll have to work on the heatproofin' a bit more."

Night Jewel glanced at a magma pool she had come worryingly close to falling into. "Yikes. Even desert-dwellers don't like it that hot. Next time, be more careful with that kind of thing, okay?"

"I suppose I will have to exercise my spells later, then."

"So which way now?" Night Jewel gestured to Blades and Arvadraa. "We could go up the way they came down, or we could go our way. The former is safer, but if we pick the latter, we'll get to see the look on a certain ghost's face when he finds out about this."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #693
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Blades got to her feet and examined her armour. "Aw, the greaves were gettin' melted out of shape. I'll have to work on the heatproofin' a bit more."

Night Jewel glanced at a magma pool she had come worryingly close to falling into. "Yikes. Even desert-dwellers don't like it that hot. Next time, be more careful with that kind of thing, okay?"

"I suppose I will have to exercise my spells later, then."

"So which way now?" Night Jewel gestured to Blades and Arvadraa. "We could go up the way they came down, or we could go our way. The former is safer, but if we pick the latter, we'll get to see the look on a certain ghost's face when he finds out about this."
    "I- Wait, what ghost?"

"One of our new friend's captors. I think he may still be in the breakdown I left him in."

"Oh. Well, how dangerous could an angry ghost be?"

Beat.

"...Yeah, let's go back our way."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

4. - Top - End - #694
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy backs up to cover the main group, four stakes and two knives sliding out to guard his front and sides. With that little boost of magic, he keeps a tight grip on those stakes; with his vampony allies so close, he doesn't want to give the enemy a chance to rip them away. "Th' big guy, or more minions?" the engineer whispered back, keeping his eyes front and center.
    Proceeding cautiously, but still proceeding none the less, Staccata takes in the alert. "Remember, we take out the ones on top, suddenly the others might be open to talk."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #695
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Vampony Brouhaha

The mare smiled and patted him on the back. "You must tell me what cheesy action movies these are when this is all over."

Anyways, with cubey behind them though he really was still long ways off, it moves sloooow, the gang still had no choice but to keep moving forward on the choo choo express.

Eventually, the Band of Eight would come across one of the biggest underground chambers here as of so far. It seemed to have been an ancient temple or something with many passage ways coming in and out and at the far end in the center a sort of alter. Columns adorned the room along with worn remnants of what were benches. At least those with natural and unnatural darkvision could see any of this.

Miss M and Zephyr both just sort of went on edge, and if they had hackles, they would be raised.

"I can feel them, they are definitely here somewhere...their stink tickles my nose in all the wrong ways,"
    Miss M hissed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rainbow scanned the area with her night-vision scope. "Sir, this place looks weird and is perfect for being ambushed. On guard."

"Oh okay then....Aubade!"
    He called out through the kitchen. "Do you know where my pills are!"

"Check the floor around the coffee table."
    Somehow her voice carried through into the parlor without her voice raised to a shouting.
    "Yes. Yes." Lochbed dived onto the ground to search for the pill bottle. They probably knocked it ower while sleeping. "Seachin' Searchin' Seeeeeeeeeeeeearchin' Found it!"

Lochbed raised her hoof with the bottle stuck to it. She shook out two and held them to Ember's face. "Consume the drugs then sip tea."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #696
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha

There was nothing on the ceiling as far as one could tell, here in the chamber where vamponies supposedly dwell. At least from the perspective from where they stood. There's really only so much one can see from one spot.

A chill wind and a rustling echo of a rock or something hitting the ground. Atmosphere. Explains why there's a random wind chill all the way down here, herp.

"All. Be careful."
    -------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Yes. Yes." Lochbed dived onto the ground to search for the pill bottle. They probably knocked it ower while sleeping. "Seachin' Searchin' Seeeeeeeeeeeeearchin' Found it!"

Lochbed raised her hoof with the bottle stuck to it. She shook out two and held them to Ember's face. "Consume the drugs then sip tea."

"Oh..okay doke.."
    He stuck his tongue out because he was not about to stick his tongue on her hoof to lick up the pills and have it get stuck.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-21 at 09:28 PM.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Titan in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha

There was nothing on the ceiling as far as one could tell, here in the chamber where vamponies supposedly dwell. At least from the perspective from where they stood. There's really only so much one can see from one spot.

A chill wind and a rustling echo of a rock or something hitting the ground. Atmosphere. Explains why there's a random wind chill all the way down here, herp.

"All. Be careful."
    "...buck."

Sandy amped up the power on his light spell and starting waving it in wide arcs. Fake outs, swirling patterns, pulling all manner of tricks just trying to get a glimpse of anything in the dark. That, and vamponies dodging the light are more prone to make mistakes than vamponies standing still.

EDIT: Of course, he points his light first at wherever the sound came from. Due diligence and all that.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-21 at 11:59 PM.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Southern gates]
    "No...I gotta...You...state your business too...we can't be too lax anymore here," He said a little shakily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Lemongrass and Tyrol slew to a halt just before the gate, peering at the curious scene before them.

"I don't see any Diamond Dogs, do you?"

"Why are you assuming they are Diamond Dogs again?"

"Well... umm..." Lemongrass put up his hooves in surrender as he felt Tyrol's glare on him. "Okay fine. It was just a wild guess. For all I know, it could be those moose."

Tyrol coughed. "Anyway..." He sighed and walked up to the two in the booth. "We got your message. What the hay is going on?"

The two wasn't paying so much attention to the caravan yet.
    The armored colt just arrives, looks around and seems a bit confused, then he speaks.
    "Um.... Where's Snowflake? I thought she was supposed to be over this post...."

Meanwhile, caravan!
    "Not expecting to do that much...." the traveller waves his/her hoof "Just leaving the pipe shipment and then we should be done with the current business, where's your craftpony's guild?"

"Uh...He's okay?" Violet shyly approaches Silent and asks
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #699
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Daniel puts away his normal arrows and draws three flamers from his bag, nocking them all. He glances at M.

"Good. Means no more chases for cleanup. Who gets to be bait?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #700

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

Daniel puts away his normal arrows and draws three flamers from his bag, nocking them all. He glances at M.

"Good. Means no more chases for cleanup. Who gets to be bait?"
    "I volunteer... to be the first one in when they jump them," Staccata says. Her, bait? I mean we just saw what happened when somepony throws a fortitude save at the mare.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh..okay doke.."
    He stuck his tongue out because he was not about to stick his tongue on her hoof to lick up the pills and have it get stuck.
    "Here ye goes. Ah am helpful finally." Lochbed dropped the pills and quickly snatched up the "tea" for drinking. Straw side out. "Drink up. Ah want ye to be healed so ye can took me flying soon. Ochkay."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #702
    Troll in the Playground

"Here ye goes. Ah am helpful finally." Lochbed dropped the pills and quickly snatched up the "tea" for drinking. Straw side out. "Drink up. Ah want ye to be healed so ye can took me flying soon. Ochkay."
    Ember nodded as the pills fell onto his tongue, he mentally grimaced in regards to the tea but took it like a champ. After choking down the pills and tea he forced a smile on his face. "Flying? Right..flying...when did that happen?"

================================================== ==

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    [Southern gates]
    The armored colt just arrives, looks around and seems a bit confused, then he speaks.

Meanwhile, caravan!
    "Not expecting to do that much...." the traveler waves his/her hoof "Just leaving the pipe shipment and then we should be done with the current business, where's your craftpony's guild?"

"Uh...He's okay?" Violet shyly approaches Silent and asks.
    Idle Chat felt overwhelmed now that he was starting to blather. 'Bluahs blehajhka hhauuredurrermahgerd.......dental plan."

Silent Snow looked at Violet and shook his head.

"Uh..ah...Snowflake ain't here....ah...craftpony guild ah...uh...in town? I think..." Idle Chat blurped.
    ================================================== ====

Vampony Brouhaha

While the main scene awaits for Silverpine and Rainbow, somewhere else, not too far another scene takes place.

Spoiler
    Show

"Mmm...your blood tastes like some foul crap..."
    The Master uttered lovingly to a vampony mare in his forelegs whose neck he was sucking from.

"Yea...well...I'm sorry mine can't taste like the best sewage like yours my lord," She playfully snapped back and arched her neck and held onto him with her forelegs.

"Mmm, yes, I know, too bad too. If only your's was like Meadow's....hers...managed a way to taste rather good... I wonder if she's reported in....eh anyways....om nom nom lick suck,"
    He continued to suck this mare's vampony blood, the other mare reeling back.

Twas then there was an interruption in his chambers.

"Sir..sir..!...ah...Toad Stool's got an update...!" Worry Wart raced inside dramatically opening his lord's chamber doors. For a moment it was an awkward scene, because Worry Wart's master could easily demand for his undead life for barging in as he fed another vampony. However, his master was just irate and shot a glower at Worry Wart.

"What??"

"Uh...the enemy....has advanced and have made their way into the temple, unscathed, and also, that mare you enthralled to go and kill them...he and I don't know what happened...but her mind is her own again!" Worry Wart dropped to the ground submissively.

"What??!....."
    He then growled. "Augh....I probably should have just drank that damn mare dead." He looked incrediably crossed as if he were about to rip some heads off, and then, he mellowed out to allow himself to think. "Where is everyone?"

"Uh...most managed to duck into the passage ways, a couple are hiding above in the ceiling in ambush, awaiting your orders."

"I see, well, go have the remaining fodder vamps sent in, whittle down their remaining resources and energy before we send in the clans."
    He barked and rubbed his brow with a hoof. He sighed. Damn wannabe heroes getting in the way, he'd slaughter them all tonight.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

"Yeah, fliying. It will be fun and romantic and high up." said Lochbed before hoping back on the couch. "Ye and Ah can catch birds" Sweet delicious birds.

Rainbow

The sniper looked for a rock or rubble to hide behind. Rainbow then took her lager crossbow off and prepared the bipod. "Captain, I expect an ambush. Scanning the area for entry points."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #704
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

"Yeah, fliying. It will be fun and romantic and high up." said Lochbed before hoping back on the couch. "Ye and Ah can catch birds" Sweet delicious birds.
    After trying to get much of the flavor of the tea out his mouth he hopped over and joined Lochbed on the couch and curled up next to her. "Birds? Now why would we want to catch us some birds? Hehe."

15. - Top - End - #705
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha

"All. Be careful."
    "We have company," Silverpine announced tartly. He cocked his shotgun with a hoof and glanced around warily.

[Southern gates]

Meanwhile, caravan!
    "Not expecting to do that much...." the traveller waves his/her hoof "Just leaving the pipe shipment and then we should be done with the current business, where's your craftpony's guild?"

"Uh...He's okay?" Violet shyly approaches Silent and asks
    Lemongrass arches an eyebrow. "What pipe shipment? I don't recall the Guild mentioning ordering anything like that."

"How would you know what they're up to, hm?"

"Tyrol. Not everypony huddles up with their fillyfriend every chance they get like you do."

The sputter of contained rage sent Lemongrass into a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "I volunteer... to be the first one in when they jump them," Staccata says. Her, bait? I mean we just saw what happened when somepony throws a fortitude save at the mare.
    "Sure..." Silverpine sighed. Looked like he would have to be the bait again. It seemed to be a Cirrus tradition anyway. Well, him or Blaze, but Blaze seemed to enjoy it at least.

He began trotting forward, a little aways from the group.

16. - Top - End - #706
    Troll in the Playground

Idiot Vampire Brouhaha

"Sure..." Silverpine sighed. Looked like he would have to be the bait again. It seemed to be a Cirrus tradition anyway. Well, him or Blaze, but Blaze seemed to enjoy it at least.

He began trotting forward, a little aways from the group.

"No wait...I want to be bait with you my lieutenant,"
    Gearstride cheesily spouted as she followed after Silverpine with a small smile.

---

"Do they think we can't hear them talk about being bait?"
    One vampony pegasus hiding behind a column asked his partner beneath him who shrugged in response.

"Maybe....but thanks fool for giving me an accurate location of where you're at just now,"
    Miss M shouted. "Behind the column second down you lot..!"

"Crap!" Yelled the pegasus who panicked and tried to fly away up higher towards the high vaulted ceiling.

"Haha..Its like reverse bait psychology, that's what's supposed to be right?"
    Zephyr asked with dumb grin as he made to shoot up in the air to help with directing the other vampony pegasus for a shot for one of the projectile users.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

After trying to get much of the flavor of the tea out his mouth he hopped over and joined Lochbed on the couch and curled up next to her. "Birds? Now why would we want to catch us some birds? Hehe."
    Lochbed licked her forehooves. "Well Ah always catched the ducks around my loch. Underwater Ah always got close. But eventually they'd hit the air and fly away. Ah want to keep close to the birds."

Idiot Vampire Brouhaha

Gearstride cheesily spouted as she followed after Silverpine with a small smile.

---

One vampony pegasus hiding behind a column asked his partner beneath him who shrugged in response.

"Maybe....but thanks fool for giving me an accurate location of where you're at just now,"

"Crap!" Yelled the pegasus who panicked and tried to fly away up higher towards the high vaulted ceiling.

Zephyr asked with dumb grin as he made to shoot up in the air to help with directing the other vampony pegasus for a shot for one of the projectile users.
    Rainbow's sights scanned onto Zephyr, ready to snipe the sucker. Readied actions to shoot anyone who targets Silverpine or Zephyr. Crossed hooves style.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #708
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed licked her forehooves. "Well Ah always catched the ducks around my loch. Underwater Ah always got close. But eventually they'd hit the air and fly away. Ah want to keep close to the birds."

"Oh...but we'll let them go right? I mean...like...its a bit unsanitary to keep them in the house or at the house in general...they're not pets either.."
    He turned his head and smiled, not quite catching her intent with the hoof licking. He leaned over and lightly smooched her hooves.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Titan in the Playground

Idiot Vampire Brouhaha

---

Sandy widened the focus of his light spell, widening the cone of light while dimming the overall brightness, and shone it right on that doofus what opened his mouth. The rest of his weapons he kept close at hoof, ready to ward off an attack while the ranged guys were aiming.

20. - Top - End - #710

Vampony Ambushdown

Well it appears that this whole thing is finally coming to a head. Staccata sticks to the shadows hopefully out of vision for the vamponies. Something about the reverse psychology victory though.

"And their using that to bait US," she whispers.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #711
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh...but we'll let them go right? I mean...like...its a bit unsanitary to keep them in the house or at the house in general...they're not pets either.."
    He turned his head and smiled, not quite catching her intent with the hoof licking. He leaned over and lightly smooched her hooves.
    Lochbed giggled and turned back to her pink guise. "No, Ah wasnae gonna keep after we lovers catch the birds. Especially not crows." No she planned to stealthily eat them. The kelpie longed to munch duck meat for years but her desires for meat and flesh waned recently.

As for crows, they reminded her of her father. Or the crows could be her father's. Fey spy crows watching a daughter for a father. Last thing she wanted to do now anger him with Ember's help.

"Ah have pets already." she said before going back to affection showing.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #712
    Barbarian in the Playground

Idle Chat felt overwhelmed now that he was starting to blather. 'Bluahs blehajhka hhauuredurrermahgerd.......dental plan."

Silent Snow looked at Violet and shook his head.

"Uh..ah...Snowflake ain't here....ah...craftpony guild ah...uh...in town? I think..." Idle Chat blurped.
    Lemongrass arches an eyebrow. "What pipe shipment? I don't recall the Guild mentioning ordering anything like that."

"How would you know what they're up to, hm?"

"Tyrol. Not everypony huddles up with their fillyfriend every chance they get like you do."

The sputter of contained rage sent Lemongrass into a chuckle.
    "Wait what? Sh-she isn't?....I was told she would be here...."

Meanwhile as the caraavan's still there
    "We...Don't really know.. We were just told to bring the shipment... Maybe it's overdue or it's a gift, not much information was given..."

He just scratches his head with a hoof, inside the cloak's hood and what seems to be a hat above it, the other one's just looking

Violet just looks a bit worried

Spoiler
    Show
    [Still outside]
    "They're taking too long..."
    "They're fine, just wait for them to enter and fi-"
    "Taking too long, That griffon's still wandering around and the others are still inside the house, I guess I better scout ahead..." she suddenly takes flight and conceals between clouds, going for one of the town's walls
    "Couldn't we just....Mind control one of the guards and finish them off?"
    "Makes sense, but not yet, it could call too much attention"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-22 at 12:27 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #713
    Ettin in the Playground

Idiot Vampire Brouhaha

Silverpine clearly wanted to object to that, but then Miss M happened.

So instead, he crouched down in that obviously open area, and aimed his shotgun in the general direction of the vamponies above. "I don't think we have much choice in that regard," he said in response to Staccata.

24. - Top - End - #714
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed giggled and turned back to her pink guise. "No, Ah wasnae gonna keep after we lovers catch the birds. Especially not crows." No she planned to stealthily eat them. The kelpie longed to munch duck meat for years but her desires for meat and flesh waned recently.

As for crows, they reminded her of her father. Or the crows could be her father's. Fey spy crows watching a daughter for a father. Last thing she wanted to do now anger him with Ember's help.

"Ah have pets already." she said before going back to affection showing.

"You do?"
    He asked surprised by that tidbit. He chuckled and some of her tickling displays of affection.

"Wait what? Sh-she isn't?....I was told she would be here...."

Meanwhile as the caraavan's still there
    "We...Don't really know.. We were just told to bring the shipment... Maybe it's overdue or it's a gift, not much information was given..."

He just scratches his head with a hoof, inside the cloak's hood and what seems to be a hat above it, the other one's just looking

Violet just looks a bit worried.

"I....I don't know why she's not here.....eh...you two...just go in.."
    Idle Chat waved them in, trying to wrap his mind and this stream of info.

25. - Top - End - #715
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Enhanced senses.

"Reckon they found the double agents deeper in yet?" Daniel mutters to Sandy. Far too softly for a normal pony to hear, but for a vampire? No problem.

Check.

Enhanced speed.

"Keep your eyes on the prize
    I'm drawing the lines
    Slow right on down
    'Till one of you fries."
    He kicks the rhymes into full gear, sacrificing enough of his concentration on aiming so that a wide-spectrum rhyming-slowdown effect against his enemies will be not so negligible.

Check.

Healing factor.

The first slowed-down (hopefully) vampire to get into his targeting area (he takes a step into the room so that it's better) from the direction the others aren't covering takes a flaming arrow to the rather large target of a torso. Even having to put some of his mind into the rhyme, he's still a crack shot. Just not quite to his fullest capacity now.

Checkmate.

(tl;dr - False treachery alarm to send someone running to tell the boss, slowdown rhyme to make easier targets, one flaming arrow to the first vampire in his sights from the left

[Normal Arrows Left: 1 (immediate) and 20 (bag)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 2 (immediate, nocked) 1 (bag)]
    )

26. - Top - End - #716
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"You do?"
    He asked surprised by that tidbit. He chuckled and some of her tickling displays of affection.
    "Och yes. Ah have a hawk and a squirrel and a big fish." Lochbed continued the backrub. "When ye get a new house, Ah will have them guard it. So ye have to get one with a loch or pool."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #717
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha

And then brouhaha began. Though Benson does find Orzel's post hilarious because it seems the sucker in reference is Zephyr with the way the sentence is done. Unless its intentional, then......its still hilarious. Zephyr chased the vampony up towards the almost dome-ish ceiling, trying to corral him down toward the snipers.

Pew! Sounded Rainbow's cross bow as it struck the enemy vampony in the belly. "Ack...damnit...." Zephyr took the moment to sucker buck down toward everyone else. Sandy's spotlight following the falling vampony.

For Staccata who slinked off to stick in the shadows, one vampony took advantage of the antics of his foolish vampony kin and that everyone seemed to have eyes on him and ambushed Staccata from behind with an action give her a solid buck to her backside.
    ----

"What do you think he means about 'double agents'?"

"Nothing, he's trying to lie and confuse us, the Master would know right away if there was a traitor among us."

"Oh...well...we should probably tell the Master anyway of this..."

"No. We're gonna make the Master proud and kill these damn pests."

"I dunno...I mean...we should really go to the master..."

"No, we're going to do this, now come on!"

And then two vamponies flew out from behind another column from a far eastern direction. They seemed to be flying as fast as those fodder civilians vamponies from before, which meant they weren't going at blink and miss it speeds, and nor did it mean slow-mo slow.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Och yes. Ah have a hawk and a squirrel and a big fish." Lochbed continued the backrub. "When ye get a new house, Ah will have them guard it. So ye have to get one with a loch or pool."
    Oh right...he remembered those animals..well..the hawk and squirrel at least...and that horrible image never left his mind, it was gross.

"Ah well...heh...uh...thanks Lochbed...I appreciate it,"
    He forced a laugh-chuckle and smooched her muzzle.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-22 at 09:17 PM.

28. - Top - End - #718

Vampony Re-showdown

Staccata goes flying back towards the center of the group, but it isn't quite fun because of the kick that sent her there. Luckily she doesn't land on her head or anything and gets back up. Time to ready the other UV flashbang.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #719
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Daniel waits until Staccata finishes doing impromptu acrobatics, then fires that readied arrow into either the shadows or visible opponent behind her, and another at the pair coming into the fray, smirking. "Goody. Pride always makes the boss battle easier."

([Normal Arrows Left: 1 (immediate) and 20 (bag)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 1 (immediate, nocked) 1 (bag)])

30. - Top - End - #720
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

Considering Rainbow's hostility to all vampires, her targeting Zephyr may one day be a possibility. But for now, he is safe. She frowns at the belly shot. She wanted a heartshot. So the next shot is more carefully aimed.

Her nostrils flare. Her eyes squint. Pupils focus hard on where the vampires would be. The she fires at the enemy.

[Bolts: Loaded (0), Bag (7 Normal, 2 Flu Flu, 3 Giant, 3 Trick)]

Lochbed

The smooch tickles her. She licked his lips in response.

The out of nowhere, a frown. Her brows became heavy. A kelie head buried itself in red-orangey coat. "Uh... Ember. What do ye see in our future? Ye and Ah? Ah know this is fast but..."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-10-22 at 10:17 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater