New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Taet's Acrostic: Everyone's Tuned into Random Banter #195

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Well, not necessarily living with you. Just any that live reasonably near you.
    Oh! Then, yes, though I have poor eyesight and can't see how they're making it.
    Indeed.
    Spoiler
    Show

Oh, my. It's exactly as you've said it was like.
    ION: And now I away to grill steak! (man, dinner's gonna be late)
    Enjoy!

2. - Top - End - #242
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    I did not know that being European meant spankings. This was not covered in history class.
    I learned it on the Internet myself, but that was mostly about Germans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you people. I can't even sleep for a good 8 hours without nearly 3 new pages of this thread. I have to spank you all.
    Sounds fun, bring it, Mink's Eye.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Huh. I don't think I have any written family recipes...

Fun factoid: did you know that in Cantonese, a direct translation of butter is "cow oil?"
    I didn't say that, 'twas Amidus. I'm sorry about that though. If they're still around maybe you can get them to tell you them so you can transcribe them and preserve them for posterity?

Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh! Then, yes, though I have poor eyesight and can't see how they're making it.

Oh, my. It's exactly as you've said it was like.

Enjoy!
    You don't wear glasses for that? I mean, if it's bad enough that you have trouble seeing what people next to you are doing...

Yeah, shiny where I polished it, and covered in scratches. I rather like the sunburst effect on the body - my bass has that too. It gives it a nice, woody look to the instrument.

Aye. It's delicious - I doubt it even needs the scant seasoning I put on it. My sister complained that it wasn't rare, but... 1) I don't cook rare steaks, 2) she asked me if they were going to be bloody about a minute before I took them off the grill, and 3) she already had dinner somewhere else (and said she wasn't hungry for them when I started cooking)... Eh, more steak for me.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2013-06-26 at 08:29 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I didn't say that, 'twas Amidus. I'm sorry about that though. If they're still around maybe you can get them to tell you them so you can transcribe them and preserve them for posterity?
    They're lost to time, unfortunately.

Hm. Maybe not. What counts as a "family recipe?"
    Nice.
    One of the many reasons why I don't eat butter.
    You don't wear glasses for that? I mean, if it's bad enough that you have trouble seeing what people next to you are doing...
    Not usually, no. I can see the road and where to walk, and that's enough for me.
    Yeah, shiny where I polished it, and covered in scratches. I rather like the sunburst effect on the body - my bass has that too. It gives it a nice, woody look to the instrument.
    It does!
    Aye. It's delicious - I doubt it even needs the scant seasoning I put on it. My sister complained that it wasn't rare, but... 1) I don't cook rare steaks, 2) she asked me if they were going to be bloody about a minute before I took them off the grill, and 3) she already had dinner somewhere else (and said she wasn't hungry for them when I started cooking)... Eh, more steak for me.
    It seems that she missed a yummy piece of meat, then. Are you only consuming steak?
    Last edited by TaiLiu; 2013-06-26 at 08:36 PM.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground

If I ever go away and then post and then Amidus doesn't even say hi to me, someone lick his nose. HARD.

@Teddy who I no quote because wooooooork

I am very familiar with the "mix the different batter things together" method of gluten free cooking. And your result is no fluke. A wide mix of rice and potatoe and eveny other kind of qualified thing makes deliciouuuuus foodstuffs.

Teddy is one fine looking dandelion, then. (Because I haven't complimented your physical appearance in -too long-)

Yeah. You grow up and everyone is their own unique person, and then you meet this person and your first impression of them is "I know you from somewhere... THE TE VEE.". Then they reveal themselves to have actual depth and you feel guilty for stereotyping, but still. First impressions wherein they act like a stereotype are bad.

Time zone.

I had things to say at you guys, but I forgoted. Something with Knee and Finn, then something with Dimo. Meh. LAZINESS.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2013-06-26 at 08:44 PM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    If I ever go away and then post and then Amidus doesn't even say hi to me, someone lick his nose. HARD.
    Ninetales doesn't have the Lick move. Sorry.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

Hm. Maybe not. What counts as a "family recipe?"

One of the many reasons why I don't eat butter.

Not usually, no. I can see the road and where to walk, and that's enough for me.

It seems that she missed a yummy piece of meat, then. Are you only consuming steak?
    Something a family member developed themselves, or puts their own unique sort of spin on that differentiates it from other meals of the same sort. Like, take my cole slaw example from before. There was a specific way my great grandmother made cole slaw, and it tasted different from how other people did it. (and better, I might add, than what else I've tasted )

Bah, butter is delicious.

Don't you need them to read? Or am I misunderstanding how bad your vision is?

Indeed she did, but hey, more for me. Er... there's a salad, I think, but I didn't see any lettuce, so I'm a bit skeptical. I might eat some... then again, I might just cut up some lettuce and eat that. *shrug*

Aw... does Sheep need attention?

What's up?
    A few odds and ends.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Troll in the Playground

It does however, have Levitate.

Something a family member developed themselves, or puts their own unique sort of spin on that differentiates it from other meals of the same sort. Like, take my cole slaw example from before. There was a specific way my great grandmother made cole slaw, and it tasted different from how other people did it. (and better, I might add, than what else I've tasted )

Indeed she did, but hey, more for me. Er... there's a salad, I think, but I didn't see any lettuce, so I'm a bit skeptical. I might eat some... then again, I might just cut up some lettuce and eat that. *shrug*

Aw... does Sheep need attention?

What's up?
    The definition becomes defined once they actually show it to you. And then you do something wrong and they go "you ruined the batch" and you go "I stirred Wif da spoon" and they go "Graugufkghing"

Yes it be.

I has bad vision! I am neier nearsighted or farsighted, for my eyes ARE BOTH. I AM SYMETTRIC.

Never liked salad. VStupid, on my part! xD

Unthinkable!

Nuthin'.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2013-06-26 at 08:53 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

Hm. Not that I know of, then.
    It's salty and greasy and oily...
    It's bad, but it's not that bad.
    Just... Just eat the lettuce raw?
    It does however, have Levitate.
    Yes, she's very special.
    The definition becomes defined once they actually show it to you. And then you do something wrong and they go "you ruined the batch" and you go "I stirred Wif da spoon" and they go "Graugufkghing"
    What interesting sounds they make.
    I has bad vision! I am neier nearsighted or farsighted, for my eyes ARE BOTH. I AM SYMETTRIC.
    Both eyes are both, or one eye each?
    Never liked salad. VStupid, on my part!
    Salad's overrated, anyway.
    Last edited by TaiLiu; 2013-06-26 at 09:00 PM.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ettin in the Playground

Never liked salad. VStupid, on my part! xD

Nuthin'.
    Hehehe

Salad isn't necessarily bad, but it's not always good, either. I don't like it to be full of random vegetables - a salad should be elegant in it's simplicity.

I will throat-punch you in the face, Sheep.

It's salty and greasy and oily...

It's bad, but it's not that bad.

Just... Just eat the lettuce raw?
    Not all butter has salt in it... grease is where flavor comes from, and the oil is natural and keeps it from breaking apart. Also, butter is normally more creamy than greasy and oily, or you've got the wrong kind of butter. Margarine is greasy and oily, but that's because it's made from vegetable oil. I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

Well that's good, then.

I'll probably put some dressing on it, if I even bother to eat it at all. I suppose I should check out this "salad"...
    A few odds and ends.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Firstly, Elemental has returned from mourning! Let me welcome you by making a nest in your beard.
    Thank you. I have set aside nesting materials for this eventuality as I am still certain that my beard is much too short for nesting in.

Indeed.
    Spoiler
    Show

ION: And now I away to grill steak! (man, dinner's gonna be late)
    Hmm... I feel like stealing the article of furniture you were resting that mandolin on. I feel I should know what to refer to it as, but all I know is I feel like flying to America and absconding with it.

And I should really learn how to cook things one of these days... Now I want steak.

Not all butter has salt in it... grease is where flavor comes from, and the oil is natural and keeps it from breaking apart. Also, butter is normally more creamy than greasy and oily, or you've got the wrong kind of butter. Margarine is greasy and oily, but that's because it's made from vegetable oil. I'd be surprised if it wasn't.
    Indeed. Butter is thousands of times better than margarine.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground

Not all butter has salt in it... grease is where flavor comes from, and the oil is natural and keeps it from breaking apart. Also, butter is normally more creamy than greasy and oily, or you've got the wrong kind of butter.
    Yeah, I suppose you're right. It's just hard to like cow oil, you know.
    Well that's good, then.
    Yup.
    I'll probably put some dressing on it, if I even bother to eat it at all. I suppose I should check out this "salad"...
    Oo! You should slice the steaks into thin strips, and wrap the lettuce around the steaks!

13. - Top - End - #253

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Yeah. In fact, I suppose the only similarity between the most distant recipies must be that the share some very fundamental core idea of base components (carbon, oxygen, hydrogen... ).

Yeah, I'm still having a hard time telling myself this. The past half year has been a pretty strong confidence boost of mine (partially thanks to all of you! *big bearhugs for all*), and I'm getting better at accepting that people actually can find me agreeable without them having to remind me every other second, but full recovery is a long and trying journey, and I still have a long way to go. On the positive side, however: The higher you climb, the better the view.

It happens, most commonly near the borders (for obvious reasons), and at the larger holiday resorts, but you can generally see them at camping sites and cafés as well in the summer. The general lack of a language barrier helps a lot in this regard, and the general variety in landscape makes going to one of your neighbours for holiday quite worthwile.

Acidic... pancakes...

No, the (whipped) cream goes with the pancakes, which generally are served as a side dish to the soup. It's the traditional Thursday lunch if you look to the military or lunch restaurants.

No wonder everything is bigger in Texas...

Yeah, I have no idea of what a "stick" is for a unit of meassurement. I do think I get the idea, however...
    Starch and liquid, aye.

*yay big bearhugs of d00m!* True that.

mmm *grunt of acknowledgment*

The end result pancakes aren't acidic, per se, as far as I can tell, but buttermilk is kind of acidic, aye. Hm. I wonder if you guys even have it or what you do with it if you don't use it in cooking... Wikipedia seems to think it's at least known in Germany and Scandinavia. :/

That seems way too sweet to go with pea soup. I dunno, maybe my version of pea soup has a lot more garlic than your version. I'd associate it more with being paired with something like garlic toast rather than something sweet.

Something like that, yes. Our portion sizes have gradually crept up to absurd levels over the past 50 years or so. You've almost assuredly heard American Tourists complaining about things being too small directly or indirectly, no?

A quarter pound/8 tablespoons/0.5 cup or so. Or about the size of a large man's fist, but not the size of a man's fist who has fists the size of a ham.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Hmm... I feel like stealing the article of furniture you were resting that mandolin on. I feel I should know what to refer to it as, but all I know is I feel like flying to America and absconding with it.

And I should really learn how to cook things one of these days... Now I want steak.

Indeed. Butter is thousands of times better than margarine.
    Hrm... My stepmom calls it a divider, although I'm not sure if that's the official name for it or not. I normally just call it the "thing over there". Also, you might not want to steal that particular one; the drawers don't all open correctly, and that door is being held shut by my foot in the picture.

It's not hard to make. Hell, all I did was flip 'em a few times. I spent more time playing GBA games while I was cooking than I did paying attention to the steak. Honestly, grilled steak is easy stuff to make.

Indubitably.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. It's just hard to like cow oil, you know.

Oo! You should slice the steaks into thin strips, and wrap the lettuce around the steaks!
    Bah, I eat all sorts of other parts of cows; why not butter?

Yeah, except I already ate the steak. I managed to fish the lettuce off of the bottom of the bowl (it's almost pitiful how little of it there was), and grabbed a few cucumber slices. Good stuff.

A quarter pound/8 tablespoons/0.5 cup or so. Or about the size of a large man's fist, but not the size of a man's fist who has fists the size of a ham.
    It's more like half the size of a man's fist... I think my hands are fairly average, and a stick of butter is certainly not as big as my fist.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2013-06-26 at 09:45 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

15. - Top - End - #255

Hello, all my lovelies! How are you all doing? My mouth is full of spicy chicken wings.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Bugbear in the Playground

Yes, but none of your friends are apparently bro enough to bro a bro out like that, bro-dawg or else they just don't have the bros to dawg up on you. And, fine, subsitute "fake-dating" mentally then. Mr. Reasons and stuff.
    They're totally bros. One of them got me Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for Christmas. It was awesome. They just aren't too big into retro games either.
    And if you WANT my reasons you can have them, I'm just not going to take up valuable forum space giving reasons no one cares about.

I guess I'm just weird and occasionally eat pancakes with jam that isn't scandinavian or terribly canadian either. Granted, I'm from the south so I'm not allowed to dislike blackberries.
    I'm from the north and I cannot even conceive of someone not liking blackberries. It just... doesn't compute for me.

Dragonpuppy agents standing by for nose-licking. It will be adorable, but INSANELY SMELLY.

I had things to say at you guys, but I forgoted. Something with Knee and Finn, then something with Dimo. Meh. LAZINESS.
    Was your thing for me something to do with my new avvie, perhaps? That's the only thing I can think of that I've done lately that might be interesting to you...

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Hello, all my lovelies! How are you all doing? My mouth is full of spicy chicken wings.
    I'm well! How are you?
    Spicy wings are the best wings. Personally, my favorites are habenero wings - they burn, but they are SO YUMMY.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2013-06-26 at 10:38 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

Ovis!
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #258

NecromancerGuy

It's not hard to make. Hell, all I did was flip 'em a few times. I spent more time playing GBA games while I was cooking than I did paying attention to the steak. Honestly, grilled steak is easy stuff to make.

Indubitably.

Bah, I eat all sorts of other parts of cows; why not butter?

Yeah, except I already ate the steak. I managed to fish the lettuce off of the bottom of the bowl (it's almost pitiful how little of it there was), and grabbed a few cucumber slices. Good stuff.

It's more like half the size of a man's fist... I think my hands are fairly average, and a stick of butter is certainly not as big as my fist.
    Yep. Start with good steak, apply heat without mucking with it, flip it once, transfer to plate and let cool for something like 3-5 minutes to steal in the juices and consume. Or consume whenever, really. It's making fine cuisine from the less choice parts of the animal that takes the skill and forms the real basis of national cuisines. Just look at Cajun, Mediterranean, various regions of Chinese cookery, hell, even Italian. I believe Sir Terry Pratchett had some lines on the subject that were quite good, but my google fu is weak.

Just so, old bean. Bully, even.

Exactly. Once you've consumed the still-beating heart of an Aurochspawn, its lifes blood ebbing into your bestial maw... What's left to get squeamish about?

"Steak, Liara. I think about when there's so much Steak. I ****ing love Steak!"

Several sticks together, on the other hand, can add up to the original sort of quantity I was talking about.

I am very familiar with the "mix the different batter things together" method of gluten free cooking. And your result is no fluke. A wide mix of rice and potatoe and eveny other kind of qualified thing makes deliciouuuuus foodstuffs.
    *shrugs* *licks Ship's Nose.* *licks Amigam's nose*

I hear that using fructose and milk powder can also sort of substitute for the crystal structure one gets from using sucrose in recipes to give more structure to things that don't rely on a lot of gluten structure but rely instead on sugar for their shape. Random dad-related tidbit.

Lickitungs, on the other hand, do. Pretty sure at least. By the way, have I mentioned that Lickitung is my spirit pokemon?
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2013-06-26 at 11:16 PM.
    Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #259

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    I'm well! How are you?
    Spicy wings are the best wings. Personally, my favorites are habenero wings - they burn, but they are SO YUMMY.
    I'm doing good. And yes, indeed they are!

Ovis!
    Spoiler
    Show
    D'aw, so cute!

20. - Top - End - #260

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    They're totally bros. One of them got me Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for Christmas. It was awesome. They just aren't too big into retro games either.

And if you WANT my reasons you can have them, I'm just not going to take up valuable forum space giving reasons no one cares about.

I'm from the north and I cannot even conceive of someone not liking blackberries. It just... doesn't compute for me.

Ahh, that was real nice of them, aye. Still, need some retro friends. Or at least older ones.

Hm. Relationship Woes and Advice Thread? Here? PM? New Thread? And how would it go to waste, really? You know what we're like, put it in the right spot and we'll react to just about anything.

Hmm. Maybe there can be peace between our two peoples in our time then.

I like mango habanero wings from BWW, aye. Though I've recently discovered bourbon-habanero hot sauce. I want to use this stuff to make buffalo sauce and make some wings so bad now. Never made wings though. :/ Might just do drumsticks instead and treat them like wings. It just seems so perfect for buffalo sauce between the heat and the bourbon element.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2013-06-26 at 11:45 PM.
    Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground

I too, have a "no dating because", but my because is simple.

Resolved: Bitches be crazy.
    Be that
    I am insane
    Relationships are an investment of time and work
    And that in my current school environment, I rejoice in not doing work
    I will not add to my workload by dating, and
    Due to the great likelihood of two insane people in a relationship not turning out well, me sparing womenfolk my charm means mankind owes me.

Edit:I am sad my attempts at indents did not work, and my Resolution/Contention hardly seems appropriate. Ah we'll, I must sleep.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2013-06-26 at 11:56 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ettin in the Playground

Odd. The thread seems like it has somehow gotten shorter, all of a sudden.
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2013-06-26 at 11:58 PM.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

23. - Top - End - #263

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    Odd. The thread seems like it has somehow gotten shorter, all of a sudden.
    ...you know, deleting every single post you've made in a thread isn't a very practical means of...going about anything, honestly!

24. - Top - End - #264

NecromancerGuy

Sometimes deleting a post is appropriate, but generally that's only when it's very fresh and hasn't really hit very many people yet.

When it's fallen back several pages, it's just disruptive and makes the person doing it look bad, especially if they go and call attention to it.

Own your mistakes and learn from them instead of attempting to deny that you made any mistakes.
    Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    ...you know, deleting every single post you've made in a thread isn't a very practical means of...going about anything, honestly!
    Not even surreal humor?

:smalltexastoast:
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2013-06-27 at 12:15 AM.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

Ooh, I support a Texas Toast emoticon!

I too, have a "no dating because", but my because is simple.

Resolved: Bitches be crazy.
    Be that
    I am insane
    Relationships are an investment of time and work
    And that in my current school environment, I rejoice in not doing work
    I will not add to my workload by dating, and
    Due to the great likelihood of two insane people in a relationship not turning out well, me sparing womenfolk my charm means mankind owes me.

Edit:I am sad my attempts at indents did not work, and my Resolution/Contention hardly seems appropriate. Ah we'll, I must sleep.
    WHY YOU NO LIKE MY FLYING BUDGIE, AM I BITCHES?!?!

All of this makes sense to me. Although if you get dues from mankind for withholding your charm from womanfolk, then by George I should get some mannish dues too.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Bugbear in the Playground

One of the cats has occupied the food cabinet. He would not have fit if I had not taken the food out. This doesn't matter. He is in the food cabinet and no force will remove him.

Yes, Dimonite, please share your reasons. I like Mutant Sheep's reasons. They make me smile. Especially the part about not doing work. Especially today. I like contact from old friends as a surprise but it is the opposite of getting work done.

Has anyone here taken MegaBus lately? Do you know if they allow bikes in the luggage if they are covered and don't look like bikes?

28. - Top - End - #268

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    Not even surreal humor?

:smalltexastoast:
    No, it's not really surreal humor. It's not even dadaist, really, since you went about informing us of it incorrectly.

we could do with a texas toast emote though, I'll concur.
    Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh enderlord, you're so adorable and misunderstood.

Oh Tight, you're so mysterious and moon-like.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ettin in the Playground

Yep. Start with good steak, apply heat without mucking with it, flip it once, transfer to plate and let cool for something like 3-5 minutes to steal in the juices and consume. Or consume whenever, really. It's making fine cuisine from the less choice parts of the animal that takes the skill and forms the real basis of national cuisines. Just look at Cajun, Mediterranean, various regions of Chinese cookery, hell, even Italian. I believe Sir Terry Pratchett had some lines on the subject that were quite good, but my google fu is weak.

*shrugs* *licks Ship's Nose.* *licks Amigam's nose*
    Aye. I'd search for it myself, but I don't trust my internet. I just spent half an hour getting the damn thing to load google.

Oy, don't like mah nose.

WHY YOU NO LIKE MY FLYING BUDGIE, AM I BITCHES?!?!
    I'm so tempted to quote this...
    A few odds and ends.