New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1484
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

{Infirmary}

I wonder how much of it he's done to himself? Vidalia says, shifting into an onion and backing out of the way.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Troll in the Playground

Infirmary

((Actually, Nurse Piper is corporal as needed, in order to take care of her medical duties. She's like a poltergeist, with limited ability to affect the material world.))

Forest Hut

*sneak sneak sneak*

Lily sneaks into Pathfinder's hut, looking for him. She knows he went out on a date with Brinika's aunt Reelshka, and hasn't seen him since. Where did he go?

She decides to sit up and wait for him, so of course, is asleep in minutes.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-04-16 at 09:35 AM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Cessie looks at the babies with a faint smile, they were adorable but she couldn't to think of her own offspring. There was so much to worry about. She turns to Julie instead and ask, "So how long have you lived in GloG Julie?"

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Laela laughs as the other babies practically (and literally) pile on top of her. She pushes at Scylla even as one eye goes dark. Oh no!

[Edge of Camp]

"Really?" Salix says to Brinika. She can't believe it. "I need to show you all kinds of trees sometime. There's so many." Especially when you're a Nexus native and you get an even bigger variety.
    Rowan Cabin

It seems Prism has acquired one faun-like baby eye, but that's not what she was aiming for. The little fardemon tries moving her somewhat scaled hand down the side of Laela's head to grab hold of her ear!

Of course, it's just a little baby grip, so it probably won't hurt Laela much at all.

If Prism succeeds, she'll giggle delightedly. Julie starts at the noise.

"Oh dear, I think that's the first time I've heard you giggle little missy. You really aught to do that more often." Julie reaches out and rubs a finger down the side of Prism's face, avoiding the baby dogpile happening inches away.

Then she turns away to address Cessie's question, "Oh it's been... about four months now, maybe a bit less? It's devilishly hard keeping track of time these days. I think Kate once told me something about that, but I'll be strung up by my toes before I remember what it was. After I lost the apartment, I didn't really have anywhere else to go, but these people were kind enough to keep me."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Clearing]

Reelshka looks back into Pathfinder's eyes as he touches her cheek. She reaches up to touch his paw with her own hand. Spontaneously, on an impulse, she leans her head forward to try to kiss him on the muzzle.
    Clearing

Pathfinder can smell her nervousness, as well as his own, so makes a mental note to just take it slow. At the kiss, he gives a gentle and pleased growl as his tail wags a touch. He moves his head slightly to nuzzle the nape of her neck, taking in her scent before softly nibbling on the edge of her ear while brushing his soft fur against the skin of her neck.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    {Infirmary}

I wonder how much of it he's done to himself? Vidalia says, shifting into an onion and backing out of the way.
    A rather large amount it seems....

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Titan in the Playground

[Edge of Camp]

You could? Cool! Maybe I could show you some stuff underground. Jamie and Natalie have been to Underside with me already, Brinika says.
    It's definetly for the best that she doesn't know what her aunt is getting up to.

[Clearing]

Reelshka shivers and murmurs as Pathfinder's fur and teeth touch her neck and then ear. She responds by snuggling in a bit closer and kissing his neck and upper chest, biting lightly every once in a while.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-04-16 at 11:01 AM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Ogre in the Playground

Clearing

Living in the moment. That's what the pair had talked about before coming here, and Pathfinder couldn't be happier that she had taken it to her heart.

With a playful growl, the Wolfen takes her and rolls till she's above him, letting him look into her eyes. As loathe as he is to do it, he'll be gentle with her dress as he tries to remove it before trying to pull the curtain.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Titan in the Playground

[Clearing]

Reelshka ends up above Pathfinder and helps him with removing her dress and pulling the curtain, indeed keeping their earlier talk about living in the moment in mind.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    The robot will avoid the touch by making a few steps back. He isn't made for fighting so he can't really evade attacks good.

Andy in that time just heads down. He doesn't fear the trees branches. In best case they wipe the strange animals away. If he manages to land near the being he will try to land next to his robot.

"Hey you! Who or what are you."
    As Andy descends, the creatures suddently gather and attacks, trying to throw the cyborg at the robot. As they do this, the robot should see the debris around the being do the same to it, revealing that it's Andy. The bats had simply been illusion to cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Lucy!
    Ooo...the shadow shouldn't have done that.
    Because Bill, recognizing it as hostilities, has gone bat crap insane.
    Which is shown as he launches towards the shadow, trying to slice at it with his razor sharp claws.
    As Bill lounges, the shadow roars silently in anger and dissapears as Bill's claws slice through it and cut straight through the tree behind it.

As the shadow dissipates, Bill should see Lucy lying next to the tree, seemingly having knocked over a human-sized and brutally sharp piece of debris. Looking very much like it could have penetrated almost anything. It appears to have been standing right where the shadow did, right where Bill would have been leaping at full speed.

((Sorry for the All-A-Dream-like ending, I kind of wrote myself into a story-telling corner with how Lucy's haunting works. ^_^'))
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Rowan Cabin

It seems Prism has acquired one faun-like baby eye, but that's not what she was aiming for. The little fardemon tries moving her somewhat scaled hand down the side of Laela's head to grab hold of her ear!

Of course, it's just a little baby grip, so it probably won't hurt Laela much at all.

If Prism succeeds, she'll giggle delightedly. Julie starts at the noise.

"Oh dear, I think that's the first time I've heard you giggle little missy. You really aught to do that more often." Julie reaches out and rubs a finger down the side of Prism's face, avoiding the baby dogpile happening inches away.

Then she turns away to address Cessie's question, "Oh it's been... about four months now, maybe a bit less? It's devilishly hard keeping track of time these days. I think Kate once told me something about that, but I'll be strung up by my toes before I remember what it was. After I lost the apartment, I didn't really have anywhere else to go, but these people were kind enough to keep me."
    [Rowan Cabin]

"Sakura, what do you say we let the munchkins play on their own before our arms get tired?" Eric suggests, "They seem to enjoy each other's company at least."

If Sakura agrees, Eric will say, "Julie, since my arms are full, could I get you to set up a baby area? Just a little enclosed space or something."

In the meantime though, he doesn't really have much to add to the conversation.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    He tries to quickly hurry out, only to come to a dead halt when he spots Ermine rushing in with a dead Reinholdt. How did...what did he...wha-?! When did Reinholdt die?! How, when, where?! Why did nobody tell him about this?!
    Melody, whom I had been neglecting to roleplay her search for Reinholdt, arrives at GLoG just in time to notice Ermine carrying the unconscious Reinholdt into the infirmary. Her heart skips a beat, and she quickly follows the pirate in, possibly shoving Magtok aside. What happened? Is he going to be alright? she tries to lead Ermine to an open room. Let me look at him.
    [Outside->Infirmary]

Ermine glares harshly at Magtok and curls her lip up to show her fangs as she shoves past the cyborg. As far as the pirate is concerned, the metal man is an enemy and a possible suspect for Reinholdt's death. Her ears twitch at the sound of Melody's voice and she barely glances at the smurf as she enters the infirmary.

"No. He's dead."

She sounds sad and angry. Which she is. Though distraught and furious might be better terms for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Sakura laughs a little and nods. "Sure. She sure can be heavy sometimes." And Eric has to carry two! Poor him.

Laela, meanwhile, giggles with Prism. The grabbing her ear doesn't hurt one bit, asnd she's still thuroughly enjoying playing with them.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Orc in the Playground

[Outside, Amongst the Camp]

Chris rolled around in his head who to meet with first. There weren't really that many people to meet with, unfortunately. He hadn't really been around enough to have much of a connection with anyone here.

After a while, he decided to meet with Shrike first. He figured it was a proper thing to do. She is Dani's sister, after all.

So, he decided to wander around and try and find her cabin. Or at least where she might be.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Halfling in the Playground

Camp Entrance --> Main Cabin

Bellan Vraal enters the compound with a short, humble step. He heads toward the main cabin first, hoping there's someone here with the power or divinity to banish evil spirits.

The Vraal raps three times upon the cabin door, and then waits.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-04-16 at 08:50 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

16. - Top - End - #1366

Infirmary

Magtok just stares blankly at the corpse as he's shoved aside. He was going to leave just a moment ago, but now he absolutely has to know what in the world is going on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ogre in the Playground

Clearing

A while after they've finished, Pathfinder will keep Reelska's body close to his with his arms wrapped around her. Once again, he'll give her shoulder a nip as a sign of affection. "Others might be getting worried about us by now." He mentions, not really wanting to break the mood, but needing to instead.

Infirmary

Well after the halflings leave, Waterstrider opens his eyes to look at his beautiful beloved and their wonderful daughter, held close in her arms. He can't help but reach out to stroke Renetta's ears gently as he sighs happily. "You're both so beautiful..." he whispers.

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Ogre in the Playground

[Edge of Camp]

"That's a awesome idea. We can both learn some stuff." Whee, Salix is already looking forward to it.

[Infirmary]

Renetta nuzzles against Waterstrider briefly, then returns her attention to their child. "I think she needs to eat." Flamecrest does look like she's going to get fussy any moment. Renetta lifts the little cub to her breast. After after a few moments of trying to get it right, Flamecrest latches on and starts drinking hungrily.

She laughs a little. "That was harder than it should have been." Probably the fur. She settles more comfortably against Waterstrider again.

19. - Top - End - #1369

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    As Bill lounges, the shadow roars silently in anger and dissapears as Bill's claws slice through it and cut straight through the tree behind it.

As the shadow dissipates, Bill should see Lucy lying next to the tree, seemingly having knocked over a human-sized and brutally sharp piece of debris. Looking very much like it could have penetrated almost anything. It appears to have been standing right where the shadow did, right where Bill would have been leaping at full speed.

((Sorry for the All-A-Dream-like ending, I kind of wrote myself into a story-telling corner with how Lucy's haunting works. ^_^'))
    Lucy
    It'll take a few minutes for Bill to calm down, and when he does he'll examine Lucy's wounds with the eyes of a deathclaw who was taught basic medical care.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Clearing

A while after they've finished, Pathfinder will keep Reelska's body close to his with his arms wrapped around her. Once again, he'll give her shoulder a nip as a sign of affection. "Others might be getting worried about us by now." He mentions, not really wanting to break the mood, but needing to instead.
    Reelshka has been snuggling against Pathfinder, feeling somewhat sleepy and sore all over, but in a good way. When he speaks, she nods.
    Yeah... Brinika's probably wondering what's taking me so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Edge of Camp]

"That's a awesome idea. We can both learn some stuff." Whee, Salix is already looking forward to it.
    Brinika nods excitedly. I could show you the molerats, and the singing crystals and the mushrooms, she prattles on.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Somewhere]

The Illusion is a bad thing, but having two minds watching the scene from different position makes it easy to go threw. The robot just lays down so that Andy just flies over him while pushed by the bats.
    Andy grows a baseball bat out of his ring and tries to hit the bat's away.
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-04-17 at 09:38 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

[Bill and Lucy]

Lucy does not seem to be badly hurt, although the nurse does have minor cuts form being thrown around and knocking over sharp objects. Lucy herself seems more concerned with Bill's health.

"Are you all right? Do you see anything that shouldn't be here? Did it hurt you?"

The nurse seems both relieved and paranoid, almost as if expecting Bill to suddently drop dead. Lucy does, however, quickly give Bill a short bow when there appears to be nothing wrong.

"Thank you incredibly much, and my heartfelt apologies for letting you get attacked by that Creature. I did not know it still existed"

Andy

The bats disappear as well, being nothing but illusions covering the rain of pepples and twigs that had been obscuring Andy from the robot's view.

Andy should feel like whatever had intended harm upon them has disappeared now, fleeing in anger.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

23. - Top - End - #1373

Lucy
    Lucy might find herself being hugged! Bill was overjoyed that she was alright! Then she might find herself being put back down.
    "Raaaaaa?"*
    *What was that anyways?
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Troll in the Playground

{Infirmary}

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    A rather large amount it seems....
    "Alltogether too much, I'd suspect," Quinn says with a sigh, shaking her head and reaching for the medical curtain, the better to set about fixing up Marty and installing his MagLeg!

[Edge of Camp]

Jamie undeadtimes, shakes her fist at her player, then turns her attention back to her friends and their conversation!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Ogre in the Playground

Infirmary

Well, I'm guessing it's eventually opened and he has a new leg! So, he could be woken up. Though he's still sedated and asleep. It's your call Bushranger when he'll be unaffected by the sedatives and wake up. (I'm not sure how long the sedatives last.)

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary w/ Reinholdt]

Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Ermine glares harshly at Magtok and curls her lip up to show her fangs as she shoves past the cyborg. As far as the pirate is concerned, the metal man is an enemy and a possible suspect for Reinholdt's death. Her ears twitch at the sound of Melody's voice and she barely glances at the smurf as she enters the infirmary.

"No. He's dead."

She sounds sad and angry. Which she is. Though distraught and furious might be better terms for it.
    Magtok just stares blankly at the corpse as he's shoved aside. He was going to leave just a moment ago, but now he absolutely has to know what in the world is going on here.
    Melody is shocked silent at the news of Reinholdt's death. But not for long. No. Noo! Melody tries to place her hands on Reinholdt's head.

If she can, she'll try to delve into Reinholdt's mind, searching for a spark of life. and if she can't find that, she'll search for his memory, hoping to find out what happened.

{Infirmary w/ Marty}

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    "Alltogether too much, I'd suspect," Quinn says with a sigh, shaking her head and reaching for the medical curtain, the better to set about fixing up Marty and installing his MagLeg!
    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Well, I'm guessing it's eventually opened and he has a new leg! So, he could be woken up. Though he's still sedated and asleep. It's your call Bushranger when he'll be unaffected by the sedatives and wake up. (I'm not sure how long the sedatives last.)
    If Vidalia has anything to say about it, Marty won't wake until Quinn has done her not-so-magical thing to the rest of his scared body. Of course, she has very little say, but she'll be quite vocal. We can't let him wake up, until you've cleaned his other wounds. We can't let him live like this! she waves her hands over his body, emphasizing her meaning.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Ogre in the Playground

[Infirmary w/ Reinholdt]

Life? No. Nothing like that there. There is something else twisted, cold, and dark there, but no life.

Recent memory says on Reinholdt's way to apologize to Ermine he had to deal with an Inspector Thenadier, rogue vigilante. As he was making his escape, he got shot with something and later died. Erin of HALO was fighting Then, but he doesn't know the results of that.

[Island Cave]

She's certainly a real beauty now, isn't she?

How odd that they aren't fighting every two steps. Hmm... very odd indeed.

"Gah! Stupid darkness. The one time I don't buy a torch from the store..." Vincent says, digging through his inventory.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-04-17 at 09:17 PM.
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rooftop

The sun is beautiful. It's amazing. It's shining onto the world, much to the joy of everyone involved in a standard ecosystem. Cats in particular seem to enjoy sitting in sun patches, and many cats have sought for ways to stay in the sun all day without having to move from windowsill to windowsill.

Keo has managed to find a way to do this by cutting out the middleman and simply lying on the roof. She's dozing here, only half... okay, only about a fourth awake.

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Orc in the Playground

[Infirmary w/ Reinholdt]

Ermine sets Reinholdt down on a cot or table, which I assume are available in the Infirmary. The pirate steps back to let Melody do... whatever it is she's doing.

"I don' know who did dis. But I will find 'im and make 'im pay."

Her eyes dart toward Magtok. He looks surprised enough, though, so he probably didn't do it. Ermine's tail swings back and forth in agitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

30. - Top - End - #1380

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Rooftop

The sun is beautiful. It's amazing. It's shining onto the world, much to the joy of everyone involved in a standard ecosystem. Cats in particular seem to enjoy sitting in sun patches, and many cats have sought for ways to stay in the sun all day without having to move from windowsill to windowsill.

Keo has managed to find a way to do this by cutting out the middleman and simply lying on the roof. She's dozing here, only half... okay, only about a fourth awake.
    Rooftop - Skies Above

Well would you look at that, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's a terribly old joke! More than that, it's a giant lizard/alchemical marvel known as Kashi, and he's here to make friends.

And he spies an opportunity presently. The twenty foot long dragon lands with surprising silence, and creeps up towards Keo. Look at the pretty kitty! She'll probably be loads nicer than Kirin, and they'll go on adventures together, and curl up in the sun, and build blokz forts, and have all sorts of fun.

Acting on an instinct he didn't know he had, Kashi reaches out gently with his snout and tries to nip at Keo's scruff. This is assuming he can get close enough without startling her, of course.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.