...okay...

...So.... where's the link?
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings II - Brain Bleach not Supplied

In his origonal post.
    I myself am grateful to have been ignored. Putting yourself in your own work seems pretentious, like something Mookie would do.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseMuncher View Post
    Really, really good, as usual! Do I detect a hint of a possible HaleyXRoy subplot?
    I reveal nothing!

I made Miko a Death Knight!
    Ah, the drama. Ah, the character development possibilities. How do you wrestle Miko into a situation like that? It'd be a little hard for her to go for evil.
    Last edited by Water-Smurf; 2009-09-16 at 08:39 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground

Durkon x Hilgya with Pregnancy.

0.o

Did I just like, roll out what most predict to be the future of the strip?

Ok, again...

Aliens made them do it! Hinjo and Argent that is.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

It looks like there's a problem with the shipping thing.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Ah, the drama. Ah, the character development possibilities. How do you wrestle Miko into a situation like that? It'd be a little hard for her to go for evil.

The story is inspired by somebody challenging me to do Miko x Redcloak, and me going a bit overboard with the idea...

I'd suggest you go back to page two and read it. But I'll summarize it for you... Xykon, Redcloak, and Tsukiko get bored, and decide to revive Miko as a Death Knight. Hilarity ensues. Drama and chatacter developement follow shortly thereafter, along with witty Demon Roach comments.

I might write the next chapter tonight, but I dunno if I'll have the time. I got a History test to study for.

Edit: Yeah, the shipping stuff just isn't my thing... I'll stick to my lovely little crack pairings, thank you.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2009-09-16 at 08:58 PM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

So many wonderful stories, so little time to review them. Though I can already point out a little typo in Zanaril's story: "The green haired then elf closed the box full of books"

They all involve V in some way. We truly have turned V into the fandom bicycle. Not sure whether it's a good thing or not.

And I realize this thread must be very useful to whoever wants to learn more about writing fanfictions, with all the amazing stories in here.

P.S. Aarindarius first appears here.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    So many wonderful stories, so little time to review them. Though I can already point out a little typo in Zanaril's story: "The green haired then elf closed the box full of books"

They all involve V in some way. We truly have turned V into the fandom bicycle. Not sure whether it's a good thing or not.

And I realize this thread must be very useful to whoever wants to learn more about writing fanfictions, with all the amazing stories in here.

P.S. Aarindarius first appears here.
    Make time.

Actually, I don't think I've written a V story yet... Darn. I feel left out now... Oh well, this Miko x Redcloak thing will keep me entertained for awhile.

Ah! Thank you...

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    @ Zanaril: Before I read your story, I have to ask... Who's Aarindarius?

[...]

@ Water-Smurf: I made Miko into a Death Knight.

I'll read your story after I read the first ones. I didn't know you had a series... Truth be told, I don't know how many series there actually are.
    Quite a few of the longer ones have been posted in separate parts.

My Inky/Aarindarius story is set at the same time as the VxZz'dtri one (although they haven't run into each other. Yet.)
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-09-17 at 01:19 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

11. - Top - End - #101
    Orc in the Playground

Latest comic: who do you think V will hook up with now? Maybe the lizardfolk prostit-

Oh. Oh, no, no, no!

Now I have to write that!

Sweet Aphrodite, give me strength for the coming ordeal.
    Amazingly cool avatar by Mauve Shirt. May she ever be promoted and not demoted! *promotes*
    Books are a mind-altering substance. Therefore, I am high all the time.
    My old avatars. Thanks, y'all!
    Some poetry I've written. Constructive criticism warmly welcomed.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

Discord casts Mass Review!

@Kaytara: I love it! Their relation and friendship (even if V was in "I forgot what friendship is" mode) was very well written, to the point I actually feel turning it into a romance will lessen its impact. Odd.

@Silverraptor: It's really odd to see a fanfiction written in the present tense instead of the past tense, but I like it. Now we know why Haley and Vaarsuvius bunk in the same room. (And it's Vaarsuvius, not Varrsuvius.)

@Zanaril: The kids were so cute! I feel sorry for the adult elves though. Love really does hurt.

@Water-Smurf: Amazing! I love Redcloak's train of thought (the scientist and the person especially). And Tsukiko is outrageous, as can be expected of her.

@esmerelder: Very cute. I absolutely adored this line: "Belkar, for some reason, had rabidly insisted that the elf was female ever since Azure City"

It's super effective!
    Last edited by Dark Faun; 2009-09-17 at 06:19 AM.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Lemme see...what other story can I do?

Ah yes. HaleyxBlackwing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blackwing was perched on a tree branch, watching Haley relax on the rock below. V had allowed him to travel to search for his food. It was so strange that of all the people that took notice of him...gave him a name was this rouge girl. He was entranced by her beauty. Without warning, his wings flapped as he swooped downward and landed just next to Haley. This startled her awake.

"Don't be alarmed." Blackwing said in his most gentleman of voice a raven could muster. "It's only dear Blackwing."

Haley's eyes widen with surprise.

"You...you're talking in Common!" she said as she got up. She held out a hand for Blackwing to perch on. "I thought V-"

"V and I resolved our differences." Blackwing said. His wide, white eyes blinking at Haley. "But I have you to thank, Miss Starshine. You gave me the name Blackwing."

Haley giggled. She raised her other hand and slowly, hesitantly, touched Blackwing's head with a finger. The bird did not resist. He bent his neck around her finger.

"I must say, that feels good." Blackwing said as Haley stroke his slender, curved back. The feeling was...majestic...euphoric. He closed his eyes with pleasure.

Haley suddenly brought Blackwing up to her mouth and gave him a kiss on his beak. Of course, since his beak was so small, her lips overtook it.

Most ravens would have already bitten Haley for this, but Blackwing? He didn't care. He was getting attention, attention he wanted all along.

"'Tis a pity you are not a raven." Blackwing said. If his beak could allow him, he'd smile. "I was searching for food and well-"

NSFW MATERIAL!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Haley gently made a nest for Blackwing with her hands and carried him to her tent. Her tent looked like a cabin room of a majestic pirate queen. Gold bags surrounded her cot (that she and Elan slept in), and on a little stool was a small bowl of cherries she bought from the market. She set Blackwing on the stool next to the bowl. She herself laid down on her stomach next to the stool.

"Miss Starshine..Th-This is marevlous!" Blackwing said, raising his wings. "Too beautiful for a simple raven familiar as I."

Haley took a cherry and held it up to his beak. Blackwing noticed that her new orange armor was more revealing than her old one. There was just something strange and disturbing about a woman with huge clevage showing offering him a berry in her tent.

"Well, enjoy." she said seductively. Blackwing put away his doubts as he stuck his beak into the berry and slowly chewed on the innards, the juice flowing down his beak and into his feathers. His eyes were closed pensivley.

"Thank you, Miss St-"

"Call me Haley." Haley said as she plucked a berry from the bowl and let it roll down her tounge into her mouth.

"Thank you, Haley." Blackwing said.
    Last edited by Belkster11; 2009-09-17 at 06:34 AM.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

Let's see what I can roll:

Vaarsuvius + (Tsukiko + Haerta)

Everyone is a furry version of themselves.

Hmmm, interesting, very interesting. I'd love to see that pic
    Above Us Only Sky

15. - Top - End - #105
    Dwarf in the Playground

smile Re: Crack Pairings II - Brain Bleach not Supplied

Wow, what a treat! Zanaril, Water-smurf, Kaytara and esmerelder's pieces were all brilliant. And they're all about the elves!

I was trying to draw an Aarindarius Facepalm (after the blunder) this afternoon, but meh. I'll put a picture up later. By the way, does anyone have any tips for taking photos of drawings? Because all my photos...well, you can tell they're not really great. I wish I had a scanner.

Edit: As promised...
    Spoiler
    Show

Don't worry, Zz'dtri, haven't forgotten you yet!

I was thinking about making a wiki for this thread (and its subsequent offspring), so we can all help out in managing the cracky overload. What do you think?
    Last edited by Saeyan; 2009-09-17 at 08:24 AM. Reason: /facepalm forgot IMG code

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

@Kaytara: I love it! Their relation and friendship (even if V was in "I forgot what friendship is" mode) was very well written, to the point I actually feel turning it into a romance will lessen its impact. Odd. [/COLOR]
    I know what you mean, it's not the only obstacle, either... I'm trying to work it out. Durkon is surprisingly hard to write...

Quote Originally Posted by Saeyan View Post
    Wow, what a treat! Zanaril, Water-smurf, Kaytara and esmerelder's pieces were all brilliant. And they're all about the elves!
    Elves have something inherently wooberiffic about them, regardless of whether they're spirited bakers, powerful archmages or genocidal fiendish gestalts. XD

I was trying to draw an Aarindarius Facepalm (after the blunder) this afternoon, but meh. I'll put a picture up later. By the way, does anyone have any tips for taking photos of drawings? Because all my photos...well, you can tell they're not really great. I wish I had a scanner.
    Squeee! More pics, yessss!

Ahem. As someone who's been in your shoes... Good lighting is essential, though that can be fixed with a program... (Paint Shop Pro has "Fade Correction" which does wonders for improving the contrast) I'd also recommend setting the camera on something (a tripod, if you have it) rather than holding it. Less blurriness that way. Doing the focus manually helps too. :)

EDIT: Wow. :) That's great! ^^
    Last edited by Kaytara; 2009-09-17 at 08:47 AM.
    *Above post: Additional terms and restrictions may apply.
    My old OotS fanart
    My art on Instagram

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

@Silverraptor: It's really odd to see a fanfiction written in the present tense instead of the past tense, but I like it. Now we know why Haley and Vaarsuvius bunk in the same room. (And it's Vaarsuvius, not Varrsuvius.)
    Then I'll keep it my trade mark to do present tense then. And thanks for letting me know about the spelling, otherwise I'd have a bunch of errers.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

@Lycan 01, Discord and Saeyan,

*blushes* Thank you! It was my first OOTS-fic apart from a few tiny drabbles, and didn't realise how much fun it would be to write. I might have to proclaim Roy/V as my new secret ship!

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by esmerelder View Post
    @Lycan 01, Discord and Saeyan,

*blushes* Thank you! It was my first OOTS-fic apart from a few tiny drabbles, and didn't realise how much fun it would be to write. I might have to proclaim Roy/V as my new secret ship!
    Oh, by the way, I really liked how you wrote Roy there. He was surprisingly in-character there. :) Loved the tidbit about the "Is-V-or-isn't-V?" arguments, too. XD And Belkar bursting in while looking for his can-opener.

In short, it's full of great little touches and I love the characterisation, too. :)
    *Above post: Additional terms and restrictions may apply.
    My old OotS fanart
    My art on Instagram

20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground

@Kaytara

*beams* Thanks! I love Roy, he's definitely my second-favourite (after guess-which-elf, of course).

Also, I don't post very often, but I'm always happy when you update with your drawings - they're amazing

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

I was thinking about making a wiki for this thread (and its subsequent offspring), so we can all help out in managing the cracky overload. What do you think?
    Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Belkster11 View Post
    Lemme see...what other story can I do?

Ah yes. HaleyxBlackwing.
    [NSFW MATERIAL!!!!]
    If you think that's NSFW... just try to stay away from 95% of the fanfic on the Internet, ok?
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-09-17 at 10:00 AM.
    DeviantArt

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post

PHEW!! I thought I'd never be done!

Well... What do ya'll think?
    I think you should play up Mind Control/Xykon's Undead Control, because Miko doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would knowingly side with people she thinks are evil to get back at people she thinks are evil. As much as she hates the Order, one of her final tipping points was her conclusion that The Order worked for Xykon, so the idea that she would willingly work for Xykon to get back at the people who willingly worked for Xykon... you get the idea.
    Last edited by MReav; 2009-09-17 at 11:05 AM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by esmerelder View Post
    *comes late to the party*

Zanaril, WaterSmurf, I just wanted to say that I love your stories so much! Kaytara, your stories and also your art are amazing too - it's the combination of utter crackiness and being so perfectly in character that makes it perfect, I think.

Your wonderful stuff inspired me to write this today - on reflection, I'm not at all sure it's cracky enough to be part of this thread, but I had lots of fun writing it.

Spoiler
    Show

Roy pricked up his ears and then took off at a run through the tent city, the sand still glowing warm under his boots. He could hear the crying coming from somewhere just up ahead -- was there a child in trouble? Had the thieves he'd seen operating earlier in the day given up their pick-pocketing and attacked some innocent? Or even worse -- oh no, what if Belkar been messing with Elan's puppet collection again?

He skidded around a corner, down a blind avenue and, locating the source of the noise, stuck his head through the gap between the flaps of what he recognised as one of the Order's own tents.

And froze.

In the course of months of scrying on his former companions, he'd seen many things he had never expected, and a few he'd never have wanted, to see -- Haley's underwear-washing habits, Elan's nightly ritual of rock-star poses in the mirror, and Belkar's habit of singing endearing little songs to Mr Scruffy when he thought no-one else was listening were just a few of the more disturbing ones -- but he'd never seen anything like this.

Vaarsuvius hadn't cried for Roy when he'd died on the battlefield, nor even for Haley when she had been thought lost to Xykon's evil clutches. V had been beaten pretty badly by Miko too, humiliated and gagged and hauled across the landscape along with the rest of the Order, and hadn't so much as whimpered then. But the elf was crying now, thin pale hands clasped over the dirty face and long, dark-violet hair tumbling loose around hunched shoulders, rocking back and forth out of time with the deep, hacking sobs.

'Um. V. You alright?'.

The elf didn't look up.

'Leave me!'.

Roy clambered the rest of the way through the tent flap, sealing it carefully behind him. 'Nothing doing.' He plonked himself down on the cushions his team-mate had ignored for the bare tent floor. 'V, that's the fewest amount of words I've ever heard you use to express a simple concept. I figure something's got to be seriously wrong.'

The hands came down, revealing red-rimmed eyes with pale-pink irises and a pinched, dirty face. The elf reached into a pocket and removed a scroll, placing it wordlessly before him. Roy unrolled it and read:

Drawmij's Instant Summons

On the grounds of abandonment and probable alignment shift, the elf Inkyrius of Ivyleaf does hereby petition to dissolve all matrimonial bonds with the elf Vaarsuvius, and to sue for full custody of their two children...

Eek. 'V. I'm - gah. Who sent you this? This is your, um, your wi- your, er, mate, right?'

No answer.

'I'm so sorry, V. Do you want to tell me what happened?'

The elf sat up, regarding him somewhat unsteadily. 'Thank you, Sir Greenhilt, but I do not wish to discuss it at this time. I saw Inkyrius briefly while I had access to a significant power source, immediately before your resurrection. My mate was apparently not pleased with my decision to rejoin our company in order to try to prevent the -- unravelling of the --- .'

The rest of the sentence was lost in a long, ascending wail that appeared to involve the phrases 'dragon and shewasgonnahurttheCHIIIIIL...', a long string of extremely bad words in High Elvish, and something that sounded like 'fieeeeeeeeends'.

Well, this was awkward. Not knowing what else to do, Roy placed a hand on the elf's shoulder, half-expecting a stinging rebuff. When none came, he slid his arm around to pull Vaarsuvius into a hug. Tiny bird bones -- he'd known V was small, of course, but he hadn't expected the elf to feel quite so light, so fragile. During the the semi-regular 'Is-V-or-isn't-V?' arguments that descended upon the Order in times of extreme boredom, Roy had always been a staunch supporter of Team Masculine (along with Elan, while Durkon tended to flip-flop -- Belkar, for some reason, had rabidly insisted that the elf was female ever since Azure City, and Haley had always simply smirked and announced that she wasn't about to tell the others where her friend kept his or her Crystal Orbs). But just now, he could see the other side of the argument too, dwelling on the delicacy of the elf's tiny wrists, the wet, clinging length of the lashes around the painful-looking eyes as he pulled the elf closer and waited for V to breathe again.

'Gods, you're a skinny bit, V' -- the words tumbled out idly, almost unbidden -- 'I feel like I could snap you in half, you know.'

He was rewarded with a slightly soggy pink glare. 'I may point out that my current physical condition -- sniff -- somewhat deleterious as it may be, is nonetheless an improvement on your own until extremely recently, Sir Greenhilt.'

Roy grinned. 'OK, you got me there'. Discreetly, he fished a blue silk handkerchief - a gift from Hinjo that last New Year in Azure City - out of his tunic and passed it to the elf, waiting until the ragged breathing grew somewhat more steady under his arm.

'Divorce papers. That's rough, V, that's really rough.' He tightened his arm, squeezing V closer, and the elf did not pull away. 'But you know the team is here for you, whenever you want us'.

Eyes cast down to the tent floor, a long, half-ragged breath. 'I had observed this. I thank you.' Eyes flickered up to Roy, a small smile. 'Indeed, particularly in the case of the bard and the halfling, I find that the team is frequently present when I do not wish it, also.'

'Admit it, V - you'd miss them if they weren't there'.

'Indeed - upon whom else could I practice my now-redoubtable skills at crafting Exploding Runes?'

Roy accepted his handkerchief back, slightly crumpled and more than a little besmirched with High Elven snot. 'We're all back together again now, and we're going to do what we have to do and get through this. You may have lost one family, V, but --' he felt himself blushing furiously. 'Aww, it sounds stupid, and for the love of all that is holy don't ever repeat this to Belkar, but you've got another one right here.'

V pulled away from Roy's hug and turned to face him, still kneeling on the floor. The elf placed both delicate hands in his and looked up at him, an oddly formal pose. 'Again, you have my thanks, Sir Greenhilt'. The eyes went down again, once more closely examining the floor. 'And I must apologise for this most embarassing display of excessive emotion.'

'Vaarsuvius,' Roy smiled. 'I do have a teenage sister, you know. I know about over-blown hysterics --' he reached out a hand and gently forced V's chin up until the elf met his eyes once more 'and trust me, this wasn't it.'

Without really meaning to, without ever really knowing what he was doing, Roy leaned slowly forward and kissed the elf gently on the forehead, where the gold circlet no longer lay these days. The elf's thick coarse hair smelled of sunshine and dry heat, and something else, something not quite human, and then V's arms were around him, fine and spiky and clinging-desperate and the bones in the tiny shoulders ground together under Roy's hands.

When Belkar came barrelling through the tent flap in search of his tin opener to serve Mr Scruffy's dinner, several hours later, Roy and Vaarsuvius were sitting fully dressed, quietly consulting a map of the desert they were soon to cross and discussing military tactics. He considered asking why Roy had a rune-trimmed cloak slung about his shoulders and V appeared to be wearing a chain-mail tunic, but decided that there were some things halflings were not meant to know.

*edited for too many uses of the word 'amazing'!*
    I would say the same about your own work, ma'am. I like it very much, especially the last paragraph about the wrong clothes. You are an author of rare skill.

What is it about this place that it produces so many amazing authors? It's hardly a seat of high culture.
    Amazingly cool avatar by Mauve Shirt. May she ever be promoted and not demoted! *promotes*

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheBibliophile View Post
    What is it about this place that it produces so many amazing authors? It's hardly a seat of high culture.
    Vaarasuvius' linguistic prowess is having an effect on us, maybe?

Spoiler
    Show

Don't worry, Zz'dtri, haven't forgotten you yet!
    I forgot to mention how awesome chibi V and Zz'dtri are. And how cute!
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-09-17 at 11:54 AM.
    DeviantArt

25. - Top - End - #115
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    Vaarasuvius' linguistic prowess is having an effect on us, maybe?

I forgot to mention how awesome chibi V and Zz'dtri are. And how cute!
    Obviously not.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheBibliophile View Post
    Obviously not.
    Vaarsuvius -and by extension, I - are a bit upset right now. I will be blaming any typos on emotional distress.

Also that I'm still laughing from panel 4, which makes it hard to type.

And really, once there's more that one 'a' they tend to blend into each other. I have to squint to actually see that mistake.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-09-17 at 12:01 PM.
    DeviantArt

27. - Top - End - #117
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    Go for it!

If you think that's NSFW... just try to stay away from 95% of the fanfic on the Internet, ok?
    I just can't get past the barrier that's preventing me from writing a sex scene between Haley and Blackwing the Raven.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Dwarf in the Playground

@TheBibliophile *grins and bows* Thanks to you, too!

It's just a guess, but I think it probably has something to do with all of the writers coming out of the woodwork and finding one another -- good writing tends to inspire more of the same. Just speaking for myself, until the signature banners advertising this thread started appearing everywhere, I didn't realise that OOTS-fic was going on to any large scale, and I'm really pleased to have found it!

(Incidentally, pls to ignore if this is too cheeky, but if any of the artists feel at a loose end for something to do and want to try making a Roy-snuggling-V banner, I would be deeply flattered and would probably make a number of inarticulate small squeaking noises.)

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by MReav View Post
    I think you should play up Mind Control/Xykon's Undead Control, because Miko doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would knowingly side with people she thinks are evil to get back at people she thinks are evil. As much as she hates the Order, one of her final tipping points was her conclusion that The Order worked for Xykon, so the idea that she would willingly work for Xykon to get back at the people who willingly worked for Xykon... you get the idea.
    While I agree with your opinion, I'm afraid I can't go with that course of action for one very, very simple reason.

There'd be no story.

I thought about having Xykon use mind control on her, for simple things and the like, but then you have to consider that if Xykon can control her with the little things, he'd just control her 100%. And then you've just got a Miko zombie. No fun. No fun at all...

Also, Xykon asking her to kill the Order of the Stick kinda disproves her perception of the OotS and Team Evil working together. But she has plenty of reasons to hate the Order anyway. They corrupted/worked with Lord Shojo depending on who she's talking to, they caused her to Fall by tricking her somehow in her own mind, Belkar is a being of absolute evil and by default the rest of the Order is evil for working with him, and she'll probably blame them for the loss of Azure City and the destruction of the gate. Why? Because she's crazy, and the best part of writing a crazy character is that you can go anywhere with their thought process and it is still believable to some extent.

But yes, I realize this story has a whole lot of plot holes in it. There will be gags about that, actually. And there will also be a plot device to help Team Evil seem more... relatable, to Miko.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Belkster11 View Post
    I just can't get past the barrier that's preventing me from writing a sex scene between Haley and Blackwing the Raven.
    That I can understand.
    DeviantArt