1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

Narrator: Lex-kat

Rules:
    Spoiler
    Show
    NO 25% majority rule: That's right, for this one game, I'm eliminating the 25% rule. Let's see how it works out.

Striking Through Votes: Please strike out old votes, when changing to another. This helps out the narrators when counting the votes. When I tally the votes, if you do not do this, I will count your first vote.

Autolynches: We will be autolynching players only if they do not post for 3 days straight. Of course, if you let me know that you will be gone for more than a week, we will give you a pass.

Helgraf's Scry Interference: If two characters with a scry ability look at the same player, both will get "Interference" as a result.

FC's Rule of Narrator Invocation: If you claim that the Narrator made a mistake, and the Narrator is asked about it, the Narrator will answer honestly. So don't use the Narrator's name in vain.

Have Fun: If you are not having fun, please let me know so we can change your mind.

Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tiaraville
    Spoiler
    Show
    Town Ponies: These are the ponies that live in Ponyville, er Tiaraville, under the tyranical reign of Diamond Tiara and her Judge/Jury/Justicar Silver Spoon. If you are good little ponies, maybe they'll let you have some Apple Cider. Mwa ha ha ha!!

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are a Town Pony. Don't be frightened. With your help, maybe Tiaraville will be Ponyville once again.

Pinkie Pie (Fool)- An earth pony with a pink body and magenta mane and tail. Her Cutie Mark is three balloons.

Pinkie Pie is the sole survivor from last year. Using her special powers, she was eventually able to find the others and regroup. She has twinges on occasion that tell her something is wrong, but she's never sure what, until it happens.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are Pinkie Pie.

Your Pinkie Sense is trying to tell you something.... but you're not entirely sure what, or when it is. 25% chance of a correct scry.

Exceptions: You scry Twilight Sparkle and Queen Chrysalis as Twilight Sparkle.

You scry Darkwing Pony as himself, 100%.

Scry Luna/Nightmare Moon as Luna, but only if she hasn't already become Nightmare Moon.

Twilight Sparkle (Seer)- A unicorn pony with a lavender body and an dark purple mane and tail with pink and purple streaks running through it. Her Cutie Mark is a magenta six-pointed star, surrounded by five smaller stars.

She's been to Ponyville for a two years now, and made some really great friends. With her magic, she can find those making a mess out of Ponyville Tiaraville.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are Twilight Sparkle.

Every night you can choose one player and learn her or his role.

Exceptions: You scry Pinkie Pie & Queen Chrysalis as Pinkie Pie.

Applejack (Baner)- An earth pony with an orange body and blonde mane and tail. She has three apples as her Cutie Mark.

Stubborn, but always dependable. After being pin-pointed Night 1 last year, Applejack is back, and this time, she just might protect herself.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are Applejack.

Every night you can choose someone, anyone, to protect from harm during the night.

Fluttershy (Shy Hurricane)- A pegasus pony with a yellow body and a pink mane and tail. Her Cutie Mark is three butterflies.

Being framed by the Ursa Minor (of all the aggressors ) last year has affected our timid, animal loving, heroine. So instead of protecting others, Fluttershy avoids votes by hiding from them.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are Fluttershy.

During the night, you can choose 1 or 2 players to specifically hide from, a different pair each night. Those two players votes will not count during the day.

What's the "Hurricane" part, you may wonder. Well......

Rarity (Day-Baner)- A unicorn pony with a white body and a royal purple mane and tail. Her Cutie Mark is three diamonds.

With Applejack preoccupied with the night, and Fluttershy hiding under tables, someone's gotta step up and protect her friends during the day.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are Rarity.

There are no jewels to hunt this time around. Instead, Rarity has found a new gift, she can create a diamond-hard shell around a pony each night, protecting them from the villains.

Rainbow Dash (Mason Alpha)- A pegasus pony with a sky-blue body and a rainbow-striped mane and tail. She has a rainbow on the clouds as her Cutie Mark.

The Rainboom!!!! didn't protect her last year. So this time she's recruited some friends to help her out: The Wonderbolts!

The Wonderbolts (Masons)- Spitfire (yellow body, yellow and orange flame mane), Soarin' (blue body, with dark blue mane), Fleetfoot (light blue body with silver-white mane), and Rapidfire (unspecified at this time) are currently the only named Wonderbolts of the Series.

They are the top aerial acrobatics group in all of Equestria.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are Rainbow Dash & the Wonderbolts.

After the disaster of last year, Rainbow Dash decided that Ponyville Tiaraville needed more help than just the Mane Six.
    So she found four of the Wonderbolts to help fight Nightmare Moon.

Player= Rainbow Dash
    Player= Spitfire
    Player= Soarin'
    Player= Fleetfoot
    Player= Rapidfire

Here's your Quick Topic.

Princess Cadance (Lover)- A pegacorn with a light pink body and a yellow/pink/purple mane. She has a Teal crystal heart within gold lace cutie mark.

Princess Cadance's beloved, Shinging Armor, has once again been taken over by Queen Chrysalis (a sign of a week mind, if you ask me ). She goes in search of her husband to break the spell.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are Princess Cadance.

Each night you may choose a player to search their identity. The only identity you discover is that of Shining Armor, everyone else is: "Not Him."

If you find Shining Armor, you both lose your powers and (for game purposes only) become Town Ponies.

Shining Armor (Unwilling Shield/Lover)- A unicorn with a white body and a mane of three shades of blue. He has a cutie mark of a dark blue shield, with a dark pink starburst, and three smaller stars above it.

Shining Armor has once again been taken over by Queen Chrysalis. He sees both Queen Chrysalis and Princess Cadance as one and the same. Not knowing which one to protect over the other, he's willing to "die" for which ever is attacked first.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are Shining Armor.

You have been tricked once again into believing that (and chosen for this role by) Queen Chrysalis is Princess Cadance.

Although you don't know who is playing Princess Cadance nor Queen Chrysalis, if either of them "dies" the day, you lay down your own life to protect them.

If Princess Cadance finds you, you both lose your powers and (for game purposes only) become Town Ponies.

Game Breaking: The idea of this role is that Princess Cadance needs to find you. To keep the player from breaking this, the Day will end immediately if you announce your role during the game, and Shining Armor "dies" .

Team Shadow
    Spoiler
    Show
    Queen Chrysalis (Alpha)- The Queen of the Changlings, she is completely black except her insect-like wings and green and white eyes. After her defeat by Princess Cadance, our heros were sure they'd never see this Queen and her followers again.

But Nightmare Moon's victory over Equestria was too good an opportunity for her to pass up. And now she's back to reek havoc and take over Equestria once and for all.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are Queen Chrysalis.

Choose your Team.

You also know who Shining Armor is at the beginning of the game.

You are scried as Twilight Sparkle by Pinkie Pie, and Pinkie Pie by Twilight Sparkle.

Darkwing Pony (Traitor/Devil)- A pegacorn pony with a dark purple body. His cutie mark and mane are covered by a black costume which includes a wide-brim hat and mask.

This pony, looking in many ways like the Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, has turned his back on Tiaraville and joined forces with Queen Chrysalis. He's helping her find those who are trying to stop her.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are Darkwing Pony.

Each night you can choose a player to scry.

Pinkie Pie scries you as Darkwing Pony, 100%.

Ursa Major (BIG Beast)- An even mightier night beast joins Queen Chrysalis.

Momma's little baby was scared by some meanie pony, and she's here to get some revenge.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are the Ursa Major.

If you are lynched during the day, you will take TWO someones from Ponyville with you. (Randomly chosen from those who targetted you, but not anyone from Team Shadow.)

Changlings (Disguiser)- What looks like an inect-like Earth Pony, all black, with menacing neon blue eyes.

The "Typical Wolves" of this game. You'll do anything for your Queen, including sacrficing yourself.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are a Changling.

Each Changling may attempt to take over one Town Pony, once per game.

If successful, you leave the game, and they join Team Shadow. They, however, do not get to use this power.

If unsuccessful, you don't leave the game, and they remain a Town Pony.

Chance for Takeover: 50% for the regular Town Ponies, 30% or the Neutrals, and 15% for any of the Mane Six or Princess Cadance.

You do not absorb their abilities along with their bodies.

Team Shadow has to choose between using Disguiser or a Night Kill.

NEUTRAL
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Great and Powerful Trixie!! (Alignment Seer/Voider)- The Great and Powerful Trixie is a unicorn pony with a blue body and a mane and tail comprising dark and light blue. Her Cutie Mark is a star-tipped magic wand spreading stardust.

Again this Trickster returns to Tiaraville, but for what reasons, no ones sure.

Will she help Tiaraville return to Ponyville, or will she join the Changlings? Everyone will know for certain by Day 4.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are the Great and Powerful Trixie!!

Each night you can choose to search a player for their alignment, Good, Villain, or Neutral.

By the end of Night 3, if you have found two or more Good or Villain roles, The Great and Powerful Trixie joins that team.

If you find two Neutral players, or one of each, then you'll remain Neutral for the remainder of the game.

Luna/Nightmare Moon (Unsure Alliance)- The younger sister of Celestia, Luna is a pegasus unicorn pony with an indigo body and a teal mane and tail.

In her new form, her body is black in blue armor with her mane and tail appearing to be made entirely out of sparkly indigo, purple-rimmed moondust that she can use as limbs. Her Cutie Mark is the crescent moon.

Your short reign as Queen of the Night has been interupted by another Queen. This has created turmoil within yourself, Luna wishes to side with Twilight Sparkle and her friends and overthrow Queen Chrysalis. But Nightmare Moon wishes to usurp the usurper and regain control of her Equestria.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are either Luna or Nightmare Moon.

Until you figure out which you are, you'll scry to Twilight Sparkle and Darkwing Pony as a Town Pony.

Two things will change this though:

1) Pinkie Pie scries you and sees you as Luna.

2) Queen Chrysalis dies before Pinkie Pie finds you, and you take your rightful place as Queen Nightmare Moon.

Discord (CHAOS!!)- How best to describe Discord? His head is horse-like, much different from the other character's head styles, with a deer antler on the right, a goat horn on the left, one long fang, different-sized pupils, a snake tongue, and a goat beard. He has the right arm of a lion, the left claw of an eagle, the right leg of a lizard, and the left leg of a goat. In addition, he has a bat's right wing, a Pegasus' left wing, a horse's mane and a dragon's tail with a white tail tuft. (Taken from MLP Wiki)

Discord is, like his name implies, Chaotic. With Princess Celestia out of commission, this master of nonsense is attempting to break free once again. Hopefully he will either be contained by Pony, er, Tiaraville.

But if Team Shadow "kills" him first, Then Chaos will rule for the next three days.

Role PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are Discord.

Your abilty doesn't come to fruition until you are Night Killed. What exactly is your ability, you may wonder? That's for you to decide.

PM me with your ideas.

Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Character|Killed? |Role
    01|Alarra|||
    02|Atreyu, the Masked Llama|||
    03|Castaras|||
    04|C'Nor|||
    05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
    06|Elemental|Ember Metal, Count von Sterling||
    07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
    08|EvilRoeSlade|Batmare||
    09|52.5 Lemons|Sub-Lime||
    10|Forum Explorer|||
    11|GnomeGninjas|||
    12|Gray Mage|Rainy Charge||
    13|Grimmace, the|Jazzberry Jam||
    14|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
    15|inky13112|Sour Bloom||
    16|Internet Flea|Sugar Shock||
    17|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
    18|Mangosta71|||
    19|Matthais2207|Warpony Tarquin||
    20|Murska|||
    21|Otakuryoga|||
    22|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||
    23|planswalker|||
    24|Ramsus|Emperor Treasure||
    25|Reinholdt|||
    26|Rogue Nine|(a care bear)||
    27|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
    28|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
    29|TigerFang|TigerPony||
    30|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
    31|usourselves&we|(a zebra)||
    [/table]
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-10-11 at 11:10 AM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

Akh.
    i was about to purpose this game with a new team and role.

Id like to Co-narrate.
    Despite everything, its still me.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

I'd like to play.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Count me in.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

In please.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

Count me in!
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

I'll join. It's been a while.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

In as Emperor Treasure (again)!

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    Akh.
    i was about to purpose this game with a new team and role.

Id like to Co-narrate.
    Sorry, I'm not accepting co-narrator offers anymore. Would you like to play a game?

Also, while not necessary to play, roleplaying is recommended, as I usually incorporate it into my narrations if/when I can. But even if you don't wish to RP, feel free to create a Pony name, and description as Ramsus has done. Nice image of Emperor Treasure.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-08-15 at 01:23 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Sign me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

...oh heck, sign me up.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Alright so IN, as Dark spark who escaped jail and is now hiding.
    You will find him in my sig.

He has high levels of evil on his own, but he needs to meet his father to unlock them.
    Despite everything, its still me.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

may as well say in, though we know little to nothing about mlp. . .
    anyway one could guess what role we would like to have
    Couldn't possibly be the zebra could it?
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

I would like to join.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to be in (as Rainy Charge again), please.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Bugbear in the Playground

In as Doctor Whooves again.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Pixie in the Playground

TigerPony is back!

Spoiler
    Show

With better artwork

With renewed resolve after last years painful defeat.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

i am ready to play this
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll play this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

Because it's the fashionable thing to have a character, I think I shall play as:

Ember Metal, Count von Sterling.
    Spoiler
    Show

No point being noble without a monocle. It's just not acceptable.
    Yes, he has fangs. No, he has never heard of Transylvanian, Vlad Dracul, Dracula, Bram Stoker or Ireland.

And also, like every good noble, he's prepared to don his armour and wage war against the infidels who shun the light of the Sun!

Ooh... Scary...

Ah boredom... Always so entertaining...
    Just, don't add me to the Player List again, because, while that would be humorous, it would be counter-productive.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

21. - Top - End - #21
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm in. I'll take a villager role this time, please.

Sorry I missed you at Gen-Con.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Just, don't add me to the Player List again, because, while that would be humorous, it would be counter-productive.
    Ummmm, I'm going to add you to the Player List, whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    I'm in. I'll take a villager role this time, please.

Sorry I missed you at Gen-Con.
    Yes, you did. Now I'll have to torture you.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

...oh, people's characters are even right there in the player list.

In that case, put me down as Sugar Shock again.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Ummmm, I'm going to add you to the Player List, whether you like it or not. [/COLOR]
    Damn... Now I'm on there twice!
    Just so you know... If I end up as both a bad pony and a good pony, I'm selling the bad ponies out to redeem myself.

Dragons!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

And I think I'll keep with Jazzberry Jam. (see avatar)
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Damn... Now I'm on there twice!
    Just so you know... If I end up as both a bad pony and a good pony, I'm selling the bad ponies out to redeem myself.
    Hoggleswash, that would not redeem yourself, that would just prove you bad at being bad, and maybe even untrustworthy of being good. also, what is wrong with being counted twice or more as a player anyway? it would be fun

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'll be this guy, but as of now, he has no name...
    Spoiler
    Show

Edit: Well, this is awkward...
    Editedit: Eh, just see my avatar.
    Last edited by Grue Bait; 2012-08-21 at 12:59 AM.
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    Hoggleswash, that would not redeem yourself, that would just prove you bad at being bad, and maybe even untrustworthy of being good. also, what is wrong with being counted twice or more as a player anyway? it would be fun
    Indeed. But still... It would be difficult to decide which side to support. Of course it would be fun. Just annoying to keep track of.

Dragons!

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

How so? in regards to keeping track of it.
    you would effectively have all sades if you were good and bad, seeing as you would fit right in with the neutrals even past your first death, if it gave you two lives.
    really the only problem would be of the narrator's thought, if you had more then one life in the game, and that of the others on what one of those lives to end.

Though, you would have to have different mannerisms to reflect any conflicting views. maybe start out with a change of color and go from there

But then you have the problem of what view should have what color, as one might be able to see in our writing as of the past posts in meta and the spill that may have been seen in other posts. sometimes a color is over looked and under used, poor gray.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Well... Part of me wants to always be on the side of good, which would make me rat out all the evil people. But then I'd feel bad for ruining their game. Well... If I'm two people, I get two votes, and potentially two night actions. The night actions can be easily dealt with, but with voting, how will I decide if Evil Elemental or Good Elemental voted?
    And that's another reason. Me being two people would be inconvenient to the other players and the narrator, not to mention really unfair.

Also, I'm too lazy for different mannerisms. I'm in enough games already to worry about playing two people in another one. Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I certainly use gray. But I prefer to use blues, purples, or greens. Depending on the character.

Dragons!