New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

:O
    AWESOME

Water-Smurf did, the link is up there somewhere. It's on FF.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateWench

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Now I'm going to have to join FF, aren't I? Eh, might as well.

I like the updates of PotG and DotR. I fear for the safety of the brainwashed crew (because honestly, what else adequately explains their current situation?) but I have faith that Water-Smurf isn't going to give everyone an unhappy ending. (though you have my permission to kill off their health teacher.) I also fear for Mijung and Yutrin when one of them opens their locket. (It has something to do with Pandora's Box, doesn't it.)

3. - Top - End - #873
    Titan in the Playground

...pandoras box... GENIUS.
    Of course, if the box was shut there would be no hope.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    What's narm? XD
    To quote TV Tropes:

A Narm is a moment that is supposed to be serious, but due to either over-sappiness, poor execution, excessive Melodrama, or the sheer absurdity of the situation, the drama is lost to the point of becoming unintentionally funny. It can be extremely subjective.

It is named for the famous scene in the last season of Six Feet Under, where the main character Nate suffers a brain embolism. He suddenly grabs his right arm and repeats "Numb arm!", but it quickly becomes "N'arm! N'arm!" Despite being the climax of one of the best shows HBO has ever created, the scene was overwhelmingly found by fans and reviewers to be funny rather than sad.

...I feel ignored.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Titan in the Playground

...i knew that. DX

I need to finish my XykonElan...

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ettin in the Playground

Continuing the tale of forbidden love:

Spoiler
    Show
    “So that's the plan. We'll split into two teams – two of us will remain at the ruins of Girard's gate and the other two will scout ahead and try to find a safe path to Kraggor's gate.” said Roy. “Who should remain here?”

“Aye cannae move so fast as tha rest o' ye, so I'll stay here,” replied Durkon, settling down next to the fire. He leaned over to Roy, “Given recent...uh...events, it may be best if tha rogue and tha bard be spendin' some time apart...”

“Agreed. Last thing we need is a blazing argument near ten thousand heavily armed hobgoblins. In that case, Haley will join me in the scouting group. Her sneaking skills might come in handy.”

Durkon's eyes narrowed slightly. Although he had not been around humans for long, there was something about Roy's tone of voice that was suprisingly keen. “If yer sure, lad. Just think afore ye doin' anythin' rash.”

They set off later that day and by evening they had come upon the outskirts of Xykon's horde. Tents and campfires filled the valley before them. As the light began to fade, Roy finished sketching a rough layout of the area and crept back into the forest where he and Haley had made camp.

Haley was sat on her bedroll, looking up at the sky. Her eyes seemed distant, her expression one of wistful regret.

“Penny for your thoughts?” said Roy, sitting down next to her.

“I was thinking back to the last time I saw the sky like this. We had left the Azurites on their island and were sailing towards the Western Continent. We didn't know what we were heading into but since you returned, we felt like we could conquer the world. Elan and I were holding each other saying that nothing would ever come between us...” Haley's face looked pained, “...but it did.”

“Vaarsuvius.”

“Yes,” she replied, her eyes beginning to fill with tears. Roy slipped an arm around her shoulders and drew her close to himself. “Why did he have to do it, Roy? There must have been another way, if we'd just had more time V might still be alive!”

“I'm sorry, Haley.”

“Don't be, you have nothing to be sorry for,” she sniffed. “I still don't understand why Resurrection spell didn't work. Durkon tried for hours but...nothing.”

Roy kept quiet, knowing that Haley had been keeping this to herself for weeks. The last thing the comic needed was another series of cryptograms. “After that, Elan had become an entirely different person to me. That boyish charm of his began to irritate me and his moods swung between manically cheerful to cold and desolate. I've lost so much over the past few years but there was one thing I could always count on. One thing that kept me going when everything was going wrong.” She turned to him and a smile began to form on her lips. “It was you, Roy.”

He found himself beginning to smile and slowly, they began to kiss. Gently at first, then harder. Roy's body began to feel like it was on fire, his head spinning. Haley drew back for a moment. “I knew it was you watching me at the pool and I know you've wanted me for a long time.” Before he could reply, they began to kiss once more and all thoughts of Ceila, Elan or anything else were obliterated by the beautiful girl in his arms....

He slowly opened his eyes, the first rays of dawn glowing on the distant horizon. Haley was lying naked in his arms, her hair almost seeming to glow in the early morning light. They had made love many times through the night and it was as if the world had closed around them; granting them a moment's peace from the hardships they had faced and were still to come.

Soon, the doubts and guilt would return. Soon, there would be repercussions to what they had done. For now, soothed by the gentle snores of Haley and the warm summer morning, Roy closed his eyes and slept once more.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MasamuneSSX View Post
    Continuing the tale of forbidden love:

Spoiler
    Show
    “So that's the plan. We'll split into two teams – two of us will remain at the ruins of Girard's gate and the other two will scout ahead and try to find a safe path to Kraggor's gate.” said Roy. “Who should remain here?”

“Aye cannae move so fast as tha rest o' ye, so I'll stay here,” replied Durkon, settling down next to the fire. He leaned over to Roy, “Given recent...uh...events, it may be best if tha rogue and tha bard be spendin' some time apart...”

“Agreed. Last thing we need is a blazing argument near ten thousand heavily armed hobgoblins. In that case, Haley will join me in the scouting group. Her sneaking skills might come in handy.”

Durkon's eyes narrowed slightly. Although he had not been around humans for long, there was something about Roy's tone of voice that was suprisingly keen. “If yer sure, lad. Just think afore ye doin' anythin' rash.”

They set off later that day and by evening they had come upon the outskirts of Xykon's horde. Tents and campfires filled the valley before them. As the light began to fade, Roy finished sketching a rough layout of the area and crept back into the forest where he and Haley had made camp.

Haley was sat on her bedroll, looking up at the sky. Her eyes seemed distant, her expression one of wistful regret.

“Penny for your thoughts?” said Roy, sitting down next to her.

“I was thinking back to the last time I saw the sky like this. We had left the Azurites on their island and were sailing towards the Western Continent. We didn't know what we were heading into but since you returned, we felt like we could conquer the world. Elan and I were holding each other saying that nothing would ever come between us...” Haley's face looked pained, “...but it did.”

“Vaarsuvius.”

“Yes,” she replied, her eyes beginning to fill with tears. Roy slipped an arm around her shoulders and drew her close to himself. “Why did he have to do it, Roy? There must have been another way, if we'd just had more time V might still be alive!”

“I'm sorry, Haley.”

“Don't be, you have nothing to be sorry for,” she sniffed. “I still don't understand why Resurrection spell didn't work. Durkon tried for hours but...nothing.”

Roy kept quiet, knowing that Haley had been keeping this to herself for weeks. The last thing the comic needed was another series of cryptograms. “After that, Elan had become an entirely different person to me. That boyish charm of his began to irritate me and his moods swung between manically cheerful to cold and desolate. I've lost so much over the past few years but there was one thing I could always count on. One thing that kept me going when everything was going wrong.” She turned to him and a smile began to form on her lips. “It was you, Roy.”

He found himself beginning to smile and slowly, they began to kiss. Gently at first, then harder. Roy's body began to feel like it was on fire, his head spinning. Haley drew back for a moment. “I knew it was you watching me at the pool and I know you've wanted me for a long time.” Before he could reply, they began to kiss once more and all thoughts of Ceila, Elan or anything else were obliterated by the beautiful girl in his arms....

He slowly opened his eyes, the first rays of dawn glowing on the distant horizon. Haley was lying naked in his arms, her hair almost seeming to glow in the early morning light. They had made love many times through the night and it was as if the world had closed around them; granting them a moment's peace from the hardships they had faced and were still to come.

Soon, the doubts and guilt would return. Soon, there would be repercussions to what they had done. For now, soothed by the gentle snores of Haley and the warm summer morning, Roy closed his eyes and slept once more.
    So, how many people walked in?

Nice one. I presume V was held hostage by the archfiends?

8. - Top - End - #878
    Titan in the Playground

XD
    Loveit.

I guess V got Soul Bind'ed. :/

9. - Top - End - #879
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

I’ve enjoyed the fics that have gone up.

@Shiny Thanks for the review. The irony is that that was the first line I wrote in the entire fic. Before Raging Gene Ray gave me suggestions. I guess that as a fic evolves, certain things don’t fit anymore.

Alright, part 7 (the final) of “More than Just Duty”:

Spoiler
    Show
    ”I can live with that.” I say but it appears that my body does not agree. I find myself in a very long line among the clouds. Asking around reveals that I am in Celestia. It turns out that many of my people have fallen. I should be here for some time. An angel approaches. “Ah, you’re here.” she says, “I need you to come with me. You’re relevant to another case so I thought that it would be better if I assessed you together.” She leads me by the arm to the front of the line where I come face to face with a rather angry-looking Sangwaan. “Well,” says the angel, “we’ve already done most of what we need to here, however, when I realized that you had arrived, I decided to do the next part with you as you are involved. I am a bureaucratic deva. I will be assessing both your cases to determine whether or not you belong in the Lawful Good afterlife…or…somewhere else.” Sangwaan gives me a dirty look.
    “Well one of us doesn’t belong here.” she says.
    “That’s for me to decide.” says the deva. “However, perhaps it would be a good idea to assess Miko first. Miko, you have spent your life devoted to justice, always eager to serve your gods of which the head of the pantheon is Lawful Good.” I smile. “You where recruited to be a paladin and took your vows seriously. You attempted to cleanse the world of evil and injustice.” I am going where I belong.
    “Oh, she did lots of cleansing alright.” says Sangwaan.
    “I believe that your ex is referring to the fact that you tended to use violence as your first resort rather than your last. This has become more prevalent since the two of you split up. Also you used violence against those whom were merely chaotic and not evil at all.”
    “I did what I had to, to remove the stain of evil.” I say.
    “But Miko,” begins the deva, “it’s not killing evil people that defines “good”. Even evil people kill other evil people. To be good is to work for the benefit of others even if it costs you. We fight evil individuals because they will harm others if it will benefit them and when we can defeat evil without killing, then we have truly achieved our goal.”
    “But of course you’d never understand that would you?” says Sangwaan.
    “Hold on there Sangwaan.” says the deva, “I wouldn’t say that. Miko has always desired a world where all work together in peace and happiness to serve the gods. That is not such a bad goal if a little badly implemented. However we do not punish stupidity or foolishness.”
    “How about treason?” asks Sangwaan.
    “Ah,” begins the deva, “about that. Yes Miko, you killed your rightful ruler who was a good man even if he used questionable methods. He was certainly not someone whom deserved execution. Of course you lost your paladinhood for that transgression. Also, there’s the matter of your dealings with the Order of the Stick.”
    “The foul servants of Xykon.” I say.
    “And once again Miko demonstrates that in her world, she does all the judging.” says Sangwaan.
    “I believe that Sangwaan is attempting to inform you that The Order of the Stick were not agents of Xykon.” says the deva.
    “They lied about destroying him. They used trickery to escape the justice of their trial for destroying a gate. They’re corrupt, evil thieves obsessed with gold and material comforts.” I say.
    “They were ignorant of their failure to destroy him.” says the deva, “If ignorance was a sin then you’d be in a lot more trouble than you are. They were not aware of the trickery involved in the trial at the time and if they had a fair trial they should have won anyway. They were never out to harm reality by destroying the gate, in fact they’ve been trying to protect it. Finally, while they may not posses your asceticism, they are not evil (with the exception of one of them). In fact, I let one of them in here earlier.”
    “Impossible!” I cry, “It must be one of their tricks! They are evil!”
    “Miko!” says the deva dangerously, “Do you really want to suggest that I am incompetent in my work?” She is right. I’ve been making hasty decisions without determining whether or not they make sense. “I apologize.” I say, “I believe you.”
    “Good,” says the deva, “then we can move on. You’ve certainly always tried to help pave the way to a world of law and good and that is what matters to us.” She’s letting me in.
    “What about disobedience?” says Sangwaan, “That’s not very lawful.”
    “Indeed.” says the deva, “There are other issues to deal with. Miko, whilst you believed that killing the necrocarnate was necessary, which was certainly understandable in your situation, you must learn that your actions have important consequences that are not always immediately obvious. That is why it was important for you to exercise temperance and listen to your superior. You’ve only become worse with these over the years. Look at how you handled The Order of the Stick.” Suddenly I’m angry again. I turn to Sangwaan.
    “You could have told me that they were not our enemies. That they were fighting an evil lich. You are the one who got me into this.”
    “While Miko can’t blame her actions on you,” says the deva, “she does have a point. One that I need to deal with for your evaluation.”
    “I…” begins Sangwaan, “believed that my prophesies didn’t matter anymore. What’s the point of knowing the future if people don’t listen to you. Not even those you care about most.” A tear drips down her face. “How could you do that to me? Why should I make prophesies if I’m ignored? You took away the purpose of my life!”
    “Now that’s a little on the overdramatic side.” says the deva, “You took an instance of someone disobeying you in a situation where it was understandable and used it to justify your self-pity. Since then you’ve been neglecting your duties. Even if you were right and no one listened to your prophecies, your duty to give them would still be present. Miko, on the other hand, chose to become someone who smites first and then decides if there’s a point in asking questions. When you to broke up, you both turned away from your path. However, we understand what love can do to people very well. You have both been accepted into Celestia.” We’ve been let in! I hug them both, then let go with embarrassment. My cheeks grow warm. “I guess that I never tried to see things from your perspective.” says Sangwaan, “I’m sorry. Could you forgive me?”
    “Of course.” I say, “And could you forgive me?”
    “Yes.” she smiles, “And it looks like we’ve got all eternity to spend making up to each other.” I may not be able to live with that, but I’ll certainly enjoy it.

Wow, Sereg wrote something of a decent length! The world is going to end!

Let’s see. If I remember correctly, I still have to do Tsukiko/necrocarnate, Haley/Zz’dtri, badger!V/weredonkey/asswere and maybe that highly complicated one from earlier.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Titan in the Playground

Dawwwwwwww. ^_^

11. - Top - End - #881
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    I’ve enjoyed the fics that have gone up.

@Shiny Thanks for the review. The irony is that that was the first line I wrote in the entire fic. Before Raging Gene Ray gave me suggestions. I guess that as a fic evolves, certain things don’t fit anymore.

Alright, part 7 (the final) of “More than Just Duty”:

Spoiler
    Show
    ”I can live with that.” I say but it appears that my body does not agree. I find myself in a very long line among the clouds. Asking around reveals that I am in Celestia. It turns out that many of my people have fallen. I should be here for some time. An angel approaches. “Ah, you’re here.” she says, “I need you to come with me. You’re relevant to another case so I thought that it would be better if I assessed you together.” She leads me by the arm to the front of the line where I come face to face with a rather angry-looking Sangwaan. “Well,” says the angel, “we’ve already done most of what we need to here, however, when I realized that you had arrived, I decided to do the next part with you as you are involved. I am a bureaucratic deva. I will be assessing both your cases to determine whether or not you belong in the Lawful Good afterlife…or…somewhere else.” Sangwaan gives me a dirty look.
    “Well one of us doesn’t belong here.” she says.
    “That’s for me to decide.” says the deva. “However, perhaps it would be a good idea to assess Miko first. Miko, you have spent your life devoted to justice, always eager to serve your gods of which the head of the pantheon is Lawful Good.” I smile. “You where recruited to be a paladin and took your vows seriously. You attempted to cleanse the world of evil and injustice.” I am going where I belong.
    “Oh, she did lots of cleansing alright.” says Sangwaan.
    “I believe that your ex is referring to the fact that you tended to use violence as your first resort rather than your last. This has become more prevalent since the two of you split up. Also you used violence against those whom were merely chaotic and not evil at all.”
    “I did what I had to, to remove the stain of evil.” I say.
    “But Miko,” begins the deva, “it’s not killing evil people that defines “good”. Even evil people kill other evil people. To be good is to work for the benefit of others even if it costs you. We fight evil individuals because they will harm others if it will benefit them and when we can defeat evil without killing, then we have truly achieved our goal.”
    “But of course you’d never understand that would you?” says Sangwaan.
    “Hold on there Sangwaan.” says the deva, “I wouldn’t say that. Miko has always desired a world where all work together in peace and happiness to serve the gods. That is not such a bad goal if a little badly implemented. However we do not punish stupidity or foolishness.”
    “How about treason?” asks Sangwaan.
    “Ah,” begins the deva, “about that. Yes Miko, you killed your rightful ruler who was a good man even if he used questionable methods. He was certainly not someone whom deserved execution. Of course you lost your paladinhood for that transgression. Also, there’s the matter of your dealings with the Order of the Stick.”
    “The foul servants of Xykon.” I say.
    “And once again Miko demonstrates that in her world, she does all the judging.” says Sangwaan.
    “I believe that Sangwaan is attempting to inform you that The Order of the Stick were not agents of Xykon.” says the deva.
    “They lied about destroying him. They used trickery to escape the justice of their trial for destroying a gate. They’re corrupt, evil thieves obsessed with gold and material comforts.” I say.
    “They were ignorant of their failure to destroy him.” says the deva, “If ignorance was a sin then you’d be in a lot more trouble than you are. They were not aware of the trickery involved in the trial at the time and if they had a fair trial they should have won anyway. They were never out to harm reality by destroying the gate, in fact they’ve been trying to protect it. Finally, while they may not posses your asceticism, they are not evil (with the exception of one of them). In fact, I let one of them in here earlier.”
    “Impossible!” I cry, “It must be one of their tricks! They are evil!”
    “Miko!” says the deva dangerously, “Do you really want to suggest that I am incompetent in my work?” She is right. I’ve been making hasty decisions without determining whether or not they make sense. “I apologize.” I say, “I believe you.”
    “Good,” says the deva, “then we can move on. You’ve certainly always tried to help pave the way to a world of law and good and that is what matters to us.” She’s letting me in.
    “What about disobedience?” says Sangwaan, “That’s not very lawful.”
    “Indeed.” says the deva, “There are other issues to deal with. Miko, whilst you believed that killing the necrocarnate was necessary, which was certainly understandable in your situation, you must learn that your actions have important consequences that are not always immediately obvious. That is why it was important for you to exercise temperance and listen to your superior. You’ve only become worse with these over the years. Look at how you handled The Order of the Stick.” Suddenly I’m angry again. I turn to Sangwaan.
    “You could have told me that they were not our enemies. That they were fighting an evil lich. You are the one who got me into this.”
    “While Miko can’t blame her actions on you,” says the deva, “she does have a point. One that I need to deal with for your evaluation.”
    “I…” begins Sangwaan, “believed that my prophesies didn’t matter anymore. What’s the point of knowing the future if people don’t listen to you. Not even those you care about most.” A tear drips down her face. “How could you do that to me? Why should I make prophesies if I’m ignored? You took away the purpose of my life!”
    “Now that’s a little on the overdramatic side.” says the deva, “You took an instance of someone disobeying you in a situation where it was understandable and used it to justify your self-pity. Since then you’ve been neglecting your duties. Even if you were right and no one listened to your prophecies, your duty to give them would still be present. Miko, on the other hand, chose to become someone who smites first and then decides if there’s a point in asking questions. When you to broke up, you both turned away from your path. However, we understand what love can do to people very well. You have both been accepted into Celestia.” We’ve been let in! I hug them both, then let go with embarrassment. My cheeks grow warm. “I guess that I never tried to see things from your perspective.” says Sangwaan, “I’m sorry. Could you forgive me?”
    “Of course.” I say, “And could you forgive me?”
    “Yes.” she smiles, “And it looks like we’ve got all eternity to spend making up to each other.” I may not be able to live with that, but I’ll certainly enjoy it.

Wow, Sereg wrote something of a decent length! The world is going to end!

Let’s see. If I remember correctly, I still have to do Tsukiko/necrocarnate, Haley/Zz’dtri, badger!V/weredonkey/asswere and maybe that highly complicated one from earlier.
    That is a good story for the archive.
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Titan in the Playground

A Love Poem (Redcloak to Vaarsuvius)

Spoiler
    Show
    Like a warm blanket when the snow is falling
    Like a crackling fire when the rain is pouring
    Like a cold shower when the sun is beating down
    Like a large coffee in the morning
    Like a warm bed come nightfall
    Like a book I can't put down
    Or a puzzle I can't figure out

You are all that
    And I want to be that for you

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2010-02-19 at 10:30 AM.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

13. - Top - End - #883
    Titan in the Playground

Is really sweet!

14. - Top - End - #884

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    A Love Poem (Redcloak to Vaarsuvius)

Spoiler
    Show
    Like a warm blanket when the snow is falling
    Like a crackling fire when the rain is pouring
    Like a cold shower when the sun is beating down
    Like a large coffee in the morning
    Like a warm bed come nightfall
    Like a book I can't put down
    Or a puzzle I can't figure out

You are all that
    And I want to be that for you

Thoughts?
    A'www. Thats really sweet.
    Your local Cleric.

Cleric of the Murphy's Law Thread
    (yes, that is possible)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

15. - Top - End - #885
    Titan in the Playground

Thank'ee Sais.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

16. - Top - End - #886
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay... I was rolling for fun, but now I'm going to try to pull this off.
    ((Elan + (Gender-switched Elan)) + (Haley + Sarah Greenhilt + Belkar))

Plot device: Pregnancy (use male pregnancy if needed) + Adultery

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

17. - Top - End - #887

any comments/critisism/ anything about the recent edition of rogue love: because I refuse to type Rogue love without it being bolded
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

18. - Top - End - #888
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by icastflare! View Post
    any comments/critisism/ anything about the recent edition of rogue love: because I refuse to type Rogue love without it being bolded
    That is a cute story you got there. More please. *Holds out mental plate.*
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Titan in the Playground

wonder if i should draw another crack pairing like i did with the zombie dragon heads... wonder what i would even do....

*feels kinda sad no one is useing his banners yet*
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #890

Quote Originally Posted by Gicko View Post
    wonder if i should draw another crack pairing like i did with the zombie dragon heads... wonder what i would even do....

*feels kinda sad no one is useing his banners yet*
    may I suggest TsusikoxRoys bone golem. I did a pairing that also had teevo and a maid outfit. you can make a regular pic. and it kinda makes sense

21. - Top - End - #891
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've made a banner . It's not very crack pairing , but I liked the idea:

I like new “More than Just Duty” (and old too). You had a good idea that Sangwaan is no longer blind in the afterlife -I really like it.

22. - Top - End - #892

I like it half halfing

23. - Top - End - #893

Quote Originally Posted by half-halfling View Post
    I've made a banner . It's not very crack pairing , but I liked the idea:

I like new “More than Just Duty” (and old too). You had a good idea that Sangwaan is no longer blind in the afterlife -I really like it.
    Tsukiko's dream come true.

24. - Top - End - #894

Coffee! I forgot you were back. silly me. got any crack for us? By crack I mean pairings, not the illegal substance. so ya

25. - Top - End - #895

Coffee! I forgot you were back. silly me. got any crack for us? By crack I mean pairings, not the illegal substance. so ya
    I did a V/Nale a page or so ago.

EDIT: Here it is. (I didn't really get any comments on it yet...)
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-02-19 at 10:58 PM.

26. - Top - End - #896

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    I did a V/Nale a page or so ago.

EDIT: Here it is. (I didn't really get any comments on it yet...)
    * read*

charm person, because you need more levels for dominate person"

shower scenes are all ways good arent they? And I want to know also Nale.

Seems pretty good.
    Last edited by icastflare!; 2010-02-19 at 11:03 PM.

27. - Top - End - #897

* read*

charm person, because you need more levels for dominate person"

shower scenes are all ways good arent they? And I want to know also Nale.

Seems pretty good.
    Thanks. It was really crappy in my opinion though.

Really, the only plot inspiration was that I took a shower right before the story and all the hot water was used up.

28. - Top - End - #898

Thanks. It was really crappy in my opinion though.

Really, the only plot inspiration was that I took a shower right before the story and all the hot water was used up.
    ehh, I am no critic but if it makes sense and can use a some detail and is dnd related I think its good.

BTW: any comments about the newest edition of Rogue Love: because it will always be bolded and never unbolded

29. - Top - End - #899

ehh, I am no critic but if it makes sense and can use a some detail and is dnd related I think its good.

BTW: any comments about the newest edition of Rogue Love: because it will always be bolded and never unbolded
    It's okay. There are some grammatical errors, and I feel there's something...I dunno. Maybe show, don't tell? (Though I feel that's a problem for me too.)

30. - Top - End - #900

It's okay. There are some grammatical errors, and I feel there's something...I dunno. Maybe show, don't tell? (Though I feel that's a problem for me too.)
    eh crack pairings isnt something I do with pure devotion. I just make a plot screw around, and get it up. I have gotten some good advice because in the earlier works perspective was an issue for some people, I am now currently sticking with a 3rd person limited switching between characters. Grammar has always been the bane of my writing things, be it school or anything.

But atleast you were honest. I hated when people would say some of my things were great out of pity. its why I almost gave up bass. Anyways you were honest, thats cool, and most importantly thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by icastflare!; 2010-02-19 at 11:25 PM.