New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Resident Evil D20 (a Mega-Post)

Las Plagas: Countermeasures
    If a person has been infested with the parasite, then it can be neutralized with medication before the egg hatches. However, once the Plaga has hatched, then the only way to get rid of the parasite is by undergoing a special kind of radiation treatment (specialized medication can be used to suppress growth of the parasites until then). During this process, Las Plagas clinch onto the host’s nerves, causing an extreme burning feeling. This extremely painful procedure has the possibility of impairing the host’s consciousness, and may kill the host if the Plaga has already matured into adulthood. It appears to be difficult or impossible to kill a mature Plaga without killing the host; the creature’s incorporation into the host’s central nervous system is too advanced.

Luis Sera, a researcher who betrayed Saddler, built an operating machine (the PRL, or Plaga Removal Laser) which produced this kind of radiation after extensive research regarding how Las Plagas might be removed.

Las Plagas are also very vulnerable to bright lights. They will only emerge from their hosts at night (which is from the beginning of Chapter 2 to the later stages), and sudden exposure to very bright light causes the parasite to explode; flash grenades will instantly kill them.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

S.T.A.R.S. Member (PrC)
    The Special Tactics And Rescue Service is an elite law-enforcement task force similar to a SWAT unit. They specialize in dangerous operations that are above & beyond the capability of standard police squads. As a paramilitary group, they are trained to handle high-risk arrest warrants, performing hostage rescue &/or armed intervention, preventing terrorist attacks, and engaging heavily-armed criminals. They are also known for investigating serial homicides & rescuing trapped or injured people in remote locations, such as the Arklay Mountains.

Requirements
    BAB: +3
    Skills: 10 ranks in any 2 skills
    Special: You must have been recruited by a branch of S.T.A.R.S.

Fastest Route: Fighter 2/Rogue 5 or Fighter 5/Rogue 2

Class Information
    Hit Die: d10
    Class Skills: All skills are class skills for a S.T.A.R.S. Member
    Skill Points at Each Level: 4 + Int modifier

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Table 4-1: The S.T.A.R.S. Member (PrC)
    {table=head]Level|BAB|Fort Save|Reflex Save|Will Save|Special
    1st|+1|+2|+2|+0|Weapon & Armor Proficiency
    2nd|+2|+3|+3|+0|Improved Critical
    3rd|+3|+3|+3|+1|Bonus Feat
    4th|+4|+4|+4|+1|Grapple Break
    5th|+5|+4|+4|+1|Survivor's Spirit
    6th|+6/+1|+5|+5|+2|Bonus Feat
    7th|+7/+2|+5|+5|+2|Steady Aim
    8th|+8/+3|+6|+6|+2|Puzzle Insight
    9th|+9/+4|+6|+6|+3|Bonus Feat
    10th|+10/+5|+7|+7|+3|Unshakable[/table]
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-09-01 at 09:40 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

Class Features
    All of the following are class features of the S.T.A.R.S. Member. See level progression on Table 4-1: The S.T.A.R.S. Member (PrC) for more information.

Weapon & Armor Proficiency: you gain proficiency with all weapons & armor.

Improved Critical (Ex): at 2nd level, you gain the Improved Critical feat as a bonus feat, even if you do no qualify for that feat.

Bonus Feats: At 3rd level, you get a bonus fighter feat in addition to the feats that any character gets & the bonus feat granted to a human character. You gain an additional bonus feat at 6th level & at 9th level. These bonus feats must be drawn from the feats noted as fighter feats. You must still meet all prerequisites for a bonus feat, including ability score and base attack bonus minimums. These bonus feats are in addition to the feats that a character of any class gets from advancing levels. You are not limited to the list of fighter feats when choosing your standard level-based feats.

Grapple Break (Ex): at 4th level, you can draw a light weapon as a free action during a grapple (even while pinned) & use it to break free. Using a light weapon to break from a grapple in this manner does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

Survivor’s Spirit (Ex): at 5th level, you can add your S.T.A.R.S. Member to all Constitution-based checks & Fortitude saves.

Steady Aim (Ex): at 7th level, you gain a +4 bonus to any readied attack action.

Puzzle Insight (Ex): at 8th level, you gain a +10 insight bonus on all skill checks pertaining to solving puzzles & avoiding traps.

Unshakable (Ex): at 10th level, you become immune to all fear effects, such as shaken, frightened, panicked, or cowering. Also, you are immune to being dazed, stunned, sickened, or nauseated.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-09-01 at 09:42 PM.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

Cut and paste error in the first entry on Las Plagas: you refer to it as the T-Virus near the end of the parargraph.

Also, do you have anything on Plagas once they have popped out of their hosts' heads? It doesn't appear in the ToCs, so I was wondering if you wrote any or not.

Finally, I would be averse at best to giving a class (even a prestige class) ALL skills as class skills, since therefore every single skillmonkey is going to be trying to get into it (and it's got a much better HD than other skillmonkey classes).
    Last edited by Maldraugedhen; 2007-07-09 at 07:39 AM.
    The road goes ever on and on,
    Down from the door where it began,
    Now far ahead the road has gone,
    And I must follow, if I can--
    Pursuing it with eager feet,
    Meeting those who travel on the way,
    Where many paths and errands meet,
    And whither then, I cannot say.
    --J.R.R. Tolkien

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maldraugedhen View Post
    Cut and paste error in the first entry on Las Plagas: you refer to it as the T-Virus near the end of the parargraph.
    Fixed. Thank you; good eye.

Also, do you have anything on Plagas once they have popped out of their hosts' heads? It doesn't appear in the ToCs, so I was wondering if you wrote any or not.
    The 4 Plagas types (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, & Queen) are stat in full in the creatures section, still to come.

Finally, I would be averse at best to giving a class (even a prestige class) ALL skills as class skills, since therefore every single skillmonkey is going to be trying to get into it (and it's got a much better HD than other skillmonkey classes).
    I'm not too concerned about this, for a few reasons. First, Experts have all skills as class skills; they may only choose 10, but their all available at first. Second, its fits with the diverse, jack-of-all-trades flavor that the STARS seem to have. Third, most skill-monkeys are Rogues, who have 8 skill points per level; STARS only have 4. Lastly, I felt that the PrC might be a little underpowered, so I wanted to jazz it up a little with a unique trait; my other idea would have been a Monk-like save progression, & I thought that would draw more protest.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Should the first T-Virus template have the type actually set as undead? Because the material in the games seems to describe the effect as causing the victim to degenerate into a primitive state rather than dieing and coming back to life. Unless your going by the RE films*or the Crimson Heads from REmake. *Please don't.

EDIT: Also, do you have any plans to put in rules for tyrants and similar creatures?
    Last edited by BisectedBrioche; 2007-07-09 at 10:24 AM.
    Hi, I'm back, I guess. ^_^
    I cosplay and stream LPs of single player games on Twitch! Mon, Wed & Fri; currently playing: Nier: Replicant (Mon/Wed) and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Thurs or Fri)

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

U.S.S. Member (PrC)
    The Umbrella Security Services are comprised of several paramilitary groups employed by Umbrella Incorporated for clandestine operations. These black-ops are often highly-extralegal, requiring the utmost secrecy in order to protect the shareholders’ interests. These missions often involve industrial espionage, corporate sabotage, combat testing of bio-organic weapons, & other unsavory/hazardous tasks. The most well known of these teams is the UBCS, or Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service, a large unit that primarily employs mercenaries & convicted war criminals from all around the world. There is also more secretive, more organized team called the USF, or Umbrella Special Forces.

Requirements
    Skills: 5 ranks in Hide; 5 ranks in Move Silently
    Feats: Dodge; Stealthy
    Special: You must be employed by Umbrella, & have been recruited by the Umbrella Security Services

Fastest Route: Rogue 3 (Human Rogue 2)

Class Information
    Hit Die:
    d8
    Class Skills: Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Disable Device (Dex), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Open Lock (Dex), Search (Int), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), Use Rope (Dex)
    Skill Points at Each Level: 8 + Int modifier

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

Table 4-2: The U.S.S. Member (PrC)
    {table=head]Level|BAB|Fort Save|Reflex Save|Will Save|Special
    1st|+1|+0|+2|+2|Sneak Attack +1d6
    2nd|+2|+0|+3|+3|Uncanny Dodge
    3rd|+3|+1|+3|+3|Armored Ease 2
    4th|+4|+1|+4|+4|Sneak Attack +2d6
    5th|+5|+1|+4|+4|Stealthy Movement
    6th|+6/+1|+2|+5|+5|Improved Uncanny Dodge
    7th|+7/+2|+2|+5|+5|Sneak Attack +3d6
    8th|+8/+3|+2|+6|+6|Armored Ease 4
    9th|+9/+4|+3|+6|+6|Hide in Plain Sight
    10th|+10/+5|+3|+7|+7|Sneak Attack +4d6[/table]
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-09-01 at 09:48 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

Class Features
    All of the following are class features of the U.S.S. Member. See level progression on Table 4-2: The U.S.S. Member (PrC) for more information.

Weapon & Armor Proficiency: you gain proficiency with all weapons & armor.

Sneak Attack: this is exactly like the rogue ability of the same name; the extra damage dealt increases by +1d6 every 2 levels (1st, 4th, 7th, & 10th); if you get a sneak attack bonus from another source, the bonuses on damage stack.

Uncanny Dodge (Ex): starting at 2nd level, you retain your Dexterity bonus to AC (if any), regardless of being caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker; you still lose any Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized; if you gain Uncanny Dodge from a second class, you automatically gain Improved Uncanny Dodge (see below).

Armored Ease (Ex): you learn to adapt your movements to the restrictive nature of armor; beginning at 3rd level, you reduce the armor check penalty of any armor with which you are proficient by 2 (to a minimum of 0); at 8th level, this reduction increases to 4 (to a minimum of 0).

Stealthy Movement (Ex): you learn to remain quiet & hidden even while mobile; beginning at 5th level, you take no penalty on Hide or Move Silently checks while moving at up to your normal speed, & you take only a -10 penalty on Hide or Move Silently checks when running or charging (instead of the usual -20).

Improved Uncanny Dodge (Ex): at 6th level, you can no longer be flanked, since you can react to opponents on opposite sides of you as easily as you can react to a single attacker; this defense denies Rogues the ability to use flank attacks to sneak attack you; the exception to this defense is that a Rogue at least 4 levels higher than you can flank you (and thus sneak attack you); if you gains Uncanny Dodge (see above) from a second class, you automatically gains Improved Uncanny Dodge, & the levels from those classes stack to determine the minimum Rogue level required to flank you.

Hide in Plain Sight (Su): at 9th level, you can use the Hide skill even while being observed; as long as you are within 10’ of some sort of shadow, you can hide yourself from view in the open without having anything to actually hide behind; you cannot, however, hide in your own shadow.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-09-01 at 09:49 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
    Should the first T-Virus template have the type actually set as undead? Because the material in the games seems to describe the effect as causing the victim to degenerate into a primitive state rather than dieing and coming back to life. Unless your going by the RE films*or the Crimson Heads from REmake. *Please don't.
    I don't wish to get involved in a debate on the classification of RE zombies. If I had my way, they'd gradually change from their base type to Aberration, only turning into Undead at later stages, but I think that would be an obnoxious template to apply, especially to groups of creatures. If you want to call them Aberrations or whatever, by all means, do so. But for ease of use, I'll stick with Undead.

Although the Resident Evil films should be destroyed on sight, before they can infect anyone (much like T-Virus carriers), I really like Crimson Heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
    EDIT: Also, do you have any plans to put in rules for tyrants and similar creatures?
    I plan to post full statistics on all ~150 creatures that one can encounter in the RE series, plus some bonus creatures to tie the RE universe into D&D more efficiently. That includes all bosses. So yes, you will see Tyrants.

Many Tyrants.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Kai View Post
    I don't wish to get involved in a debate on the classification of RE zombies. If I had my way, they'd gradually change from their base type to Aberration, only turning into Undead at later stages, but I think that would be an obnoxious template to apply, especially to groups of creatures. If you want to call them Aberrations or whatever, by all means, do so. But for ease of use, I'll stick with Undead.

Although the Resident Evil films should be destroyed on sight, before they can infect anyone (much like T-Virus carriers), I really like Crimson Heads.

I plan to post full statistics on all ~150 creatures that one can encounter in the RE series, plus some bonus creatures to tie the RE universe into D&D more efficiently. That includes all bosses. So yes, you will see Tyrants.

Many Tyrants.
    I was actually talking about the movies with the "please don't" (I also like the crimson heads). In a related matter will the CH be included in the 150+ statting?
    Hi, I'm back, I guess. ^_^
    I cosplay and stream LPs of single player games on Twitch! Mon, Wed & Fri; currently playing: Nier: Replicant (Mon/Wed) and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Thurs or Fri)

13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground

Y'know, overall, this seems higher powered than standard D&D. From that perspective, automatically gaining proficiency with all weapons as a second level rogue doesn't seem quite so insane, along with jumping up in HD and keeping the same total of skill points / level.

What's going on with UMD in this variant? Swapping it to Use Technological Device, or adding UTD separately, or what?
    --J.R.R. Tolkien

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ettin in the Playground

I must say I find it strange you're working from a D&D perspective, when this is the kinda campaign Modern was created for.
    I also wonder what's happened to the T-Veronica virus? It's a different strand of the T-Virus, but from what I know it's something special that should be mentioned.
    And a lot of your posts could be incorporated into bigger posts, which would be more difficult to work with, but would make it a little easier to read. There's a lot of unnecessary breaks there.

However, my new found love of Resident Evil forces me to love what you've done.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

15. - Top - End - #45
    Orc in the Playground

Just noticed something else: why a Will save to avoid Plagas infection? Holding your breath really quickly when a cloud of Plagas spores blow into the air seems more Reflex, and a better chance to fight off a parasite infection would strike me as a Fort save. I don't really see how Will would fit in at all.
    --J.R.R. Tolkien

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

As I would recommend against playing a RE-themed game with high-level magic, you could probably use UMD & UTD interchangeably (1 rank in UMD = 1 rank in UTD) without major balance issues. I leave that to the individual DM to decide (most DM's would make up their own mind about that anyway).

I work in traditional D&D because that is what I'm familiar with, & more people play with, so why put over 3 months of work into something fewer people could see?

I post in small chunks due to my constrained time. I never know when I'll have to leave my terminal for hours on end (being the parent of a newborn can do funny things to time). I'll post in larger blocks, if I dare, but that's not always feasible; sorry. I shortened my signature to make the thread more legible.

Will saves are used for Plagas infection because it seems as though Leon is fighting off becoming a Ganado in RE4 though sheer determination, while Ashley (unsurprisingly) can't do the same. Fortitude & Reflex seemed irrelevant to me, in this instance. If you feel different, then change it for your game. I've played (& seen my wife play) every RE game that I've addressed, & I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

Key
    CODE
    English Game Name
    Japanese Game Name

RE0
    Resident Evil 0
    Biohazard 0

RE1
    Resident Evil Original/Remake/Deadly Silence
    Biohazard

RE2
    Resident Evil 2
    Biohazard 2

RE3
    Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
    Biohunter 3: Last Escape

CV
    Resident Evil: Code Veronica/Code Veronica X
    Biohazard CODE: Veronica/Complete Edition

OB1
    Resident Evil: Outbreak
    Biohazard: Outbreak

OB2
    Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2
    Biohazard: Outbreak File #2

Sur
    Resident Evil: Survivor
    Biohazard: Gun Survivor

DA
    Resident Evil: Dead Aim
    Gun Survivor 4: Biohazard - Heroes Never Die

RE4
    Resident Evil 4
    Biohazard 4

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

Weapons
    RE0
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Knife
    • Billy’s Handgun
    • Rebecca’s Handgun
    • Hunting Gun
    • Shotgun
    • Grenade Launcher
    • Molotov Cocktail
    • Billy’s Custom Handgun
    • Rebecca’s Custom Handgun
    • Magnum
    • Submachine Gun
    • Magnum Revolver
    • Rocket Launcher

RE Original/Remake/Deadly Silence
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Survival Knife
    • Beretta
    • Shotgun
    • Self-Defense Gun
    • Lighter & Gas
    • Grenade Launcher (Bazooka)
    • Magnum
    • Flame Thrower
    • Assault Shotgun
    • Rocket Launcher
    • Dagger
    • Stun Gun
    • Grenade
    • Samurai Edge
    • Anti-Tank Gun
    • .44 Magnum

RE2
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Combat Knife
    • VK70 Handgun
    • Browning HP
    • Beretta M92F
    • Shotgun
    • Spark Shot
    • Flamethrower
    • Magnum
    • Bowgun
    • Grenade Launcher
    • Colt S.A.A.
    • Machine Gun
    • Gatling Gun
    • Rocket Launcher

RE3: Nemesis
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Normal Weapons
      • Knife
      • Handgun
      • Shotgun
      • Grenade Launcher
      • Magnum
      • Mercenary’s Handgun
      • Mine Thrower
      • Assault Rifle
    • Enhanced Weapons
      • M92F E
      • SIGPRO E
      • Benelli M3S E
      • Mine Thrower E
    • Secret Weapons
      • EAGLE 6.0
      • Western Custom
    • Super Weapons
      • Assault Rifle
      • Gatling Gun
      • Rocket Launcher

Code: Veronica/Code: Veronica X
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Claire’s Weapons
      • Knife
      • M93R Handgun
      • M-100 Dual Guns
      • Submachine Gun
      • Golden Lugers
      • Crossbow
      • Grenade Launcher
      • AK-47 Assault Rifle
      • Sniper Rifle
    • Steve’s Weapons
      • Golden Lugers
      • Submachine Gun
    • Chris’s Weapons
      • Knife
      • Glock 17 Handgun
      • Submachine Gun
      • Shotgun
      • .357 Magnum
      • Linear Launcher
    • Extra Weapons
      • Golden Lugers
      • Linear Launcher
      • Rocket Launcher

Outbreak/Outbreak File #2
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Special Weapons
      • Folding Knife
      • Monkey Wrench
      • .45 Auto Handgun
      • Mark’s Handgun
    • Close Combat Weapons
      • Butcher Knife
      • Folding Knife
      • Survival Knife
    • Melee Weapons
      • Iron Pipe
      • Curved Iron Pipe
      • Scrub Brush
      • Wooden Pole
      • Crutch
    • Conventional Weapons
      • Spear
      • Hammer
      • Stun Rod
    • Thrown Weapons
      • Concrete Piece
      • Broken Crutch
      • Yellow Chemical Bottle
      • Gray Chemical Bottle
      • Stick
      • Bent Iron Pipe
    • Other Weapons
      • Pesticide Spray
      • Flame Spray
      • Molotov Cocktail
      • Nail Gun
      • Ampoule Shooter
    • Guns
      • Handgun
      • Handgun SG
      • Burst Handgun
      • Submachine Gun
      • Shot Gun
      • Magnum
      • Magnum Revolver
      • Grenade Launcher
      • Assault Rifle
      • Rocket Launcher
    • File #2 Weapons
      • Handgun GL
      • Handgun HP
      • Revolver
      • Shotgun E
      • Hunting Rifle
      • Square Timber
      • Long Pole
      • Axe
      • Special Chemical Bottle
      • Timer Bomb
      • Capsule Shooter

Survivor/Dead Aim
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Survivor
      • Glock 17 Handgun
      • CZ-75 Handgun
      • M8000 Cougar G Handgun
      • Nanbu 14 Custom
      • SPAS 12 Shotgun
      • M79 Grenade Launcher
      • S&W M19 Magnum
      • M20-A1 Rocket Launcher
    • Dead Aim
      • Handgun
      • Silenced Handgun
      • Semi-Automatic Handgun
      • Shotgun
      • Assault Rifle
      • Grenade Launcher
      • Magnum
      • Charged Particle Rifle

RE4 (Other Link)
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Knife
    • Handguns
      • Handgun
      • Red 9
      • Punisher
      • Blacktail
      • Matilda
    • Shotguns
      • Shotgun
      • Riot Gun
      • Striker
    • Rifles
      • Rifle
      • Rifle (semi-auto)
    • Magnums
      • Broken Butterfly
      • Killer 7
      • Handcannon
    • Rocket Launchers
      • Rocket Launcher
      • Rocket Launcher (special)
      • Infinite Launcher
    • Other Weapons
      • TMP
      • Mine Thrower
      • Chicago Typewriter
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-09-01 at 10:36 PM. Reason: added link

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

Weapon Statistics
    Note: Many of these statistics were derived from the Complete d20 Modern System Reference Document. A special thanks to Rob Allsbrook ([email protected]), the compiler of the d20 MSRD, for all the great work that he has done. The statistics provided here differ only when it was deemed necessary to more closely adhere to the games’ internal weapon mechanics.

Damage: The damage the weapon deals on a successful hit. There are two special categories of damage: spread & splash.

Splash damage has 2 damage listings; the first is the damage dealt to a target that is directly struck by the weapon; the second is the damage dealt to all targets within a 15’ radius of the impact/detonation.

Spread damage deals the full amount of damage listed to a target within the first range increment, the amount of damage listed -1 die to a target within the second range increment, & so on until there is only 1 die, which is dealt to anyone in a 5’ wide path beyond that distance, out to the maximum range.

Critical: The threat range for a critical hit. If the threat is confirmed, a weapon deals double damage on a critical hit (multiply all damage by a factor of 2).

Damage Type: Ranged weapon damage is classified according to type: anti T-Virus (ampoules & similar devices), ballistic (all firearms), bludgeoning (some simple melee weapons), concussion (explosives), electricity (stun guns & similar devices), energy (of a specific type), piercing (some simple ranged weapons), or slashing (a whip & some knives). Some creatures or characters may be resistant or immune to some forms of damage.

Range Increment: Any attack at less than this distance is not penalized for range. However, each full range increment causes a cumulative –2 penalty on the attack roll. Ranged weapons have a maximum range of ten range increments, except for thrown weapons, which have a maximum range of five range increments.

Rate of Fire: Some ranged weapons have a rate of fire of 1, which simply means they can be employed once per round and then must be reloaded or replaced. Firearms, which operate through many different forms of internal mechanisms, have varying rates of fire. The 4 possible rates of fire for guns are single shot, semiautomatic, burst, & automatic.

Single Shot (single): A weapon with the single shot rate of fire requires the user to manually operate the action (the mechanism that feeds and ***** the weapon) between each shot. Pump shotguns & bolt-action rifles are examples of firearms with single shot rates of fire. A weapon with the single shot rate of fire can fire only 1 shot per attack, even if the user has a feat or other ability that normally allow more than 1 shot per attack.

Semiautomatic (semi): Most firearms have the semiautomatic rate of fire. These firearms feed & **** themselves with each shot. A semiautomatic weapon fires 1 shot per attack (effectively acting as a single shot weapon), but some feats allow characters armed with semiautomatic weapons to fire shots in rapid successions, getting in more than 1 shot per attack.

Burst (burst): A weapon with a burst mode fires 3 rounds in rapid succession each time the trigger is pulled. A burst weapon counts as a semiautomatic weapon for the purpose of utilizing feats that enable characters to make more than 1 shot per attack.

Automatic (auto): Automatic weapons fire a burst or stream of shots with a single squeeze of the trigger. Only weapons with the automatic rate of fire can be set on auto-fire or be used with feats that take advantage of automatic fire.

Magazine: The weapon’s magazine capacity and type are given in this column. The amount of ammunition a weapon carries, and hence how many shots it can fire before needing to be reloaded, is determined by its magazine capacity. How the firearm is reloaded depends upon its magazine type. The number in this entry is the magazine’s capacity in shots; the word that follows the number indicates the magazine type: box, cylinder, or internal. A fourth type, linked, has an unlimited capacity; for this reason the entry does not also have a number. Weapons with a dash in this column have no magazines; they are generally thrown weapons, or weapons (such as bows) that are loaded as part of the firing process.

Reloading a firearm with an already-filled box magazine or speed loader is a move action. Refilling a box magazine or a speed loader, or reloading a revolver without a speed loader or any weapon with an internal magazine, is a full-round action.

Loading a belt of linked ammunition is a full-round action. Linking two belts together is a move action.

Box: A box magazine is any type of magazine that can be removed and reloaded separately from the weapon.

Cylinder: A revolver keeps its ammunition in a cylinder, which is part of the weapon and serves as the firing chamber for each round as well. Unlike box magazines, cylinders can’t be removed, and they must be reloaded by hand. However, most revolvers can be used with a speed loader. Using a speed loader is much like inserting a box magazine into a weapon. Without a speed loader, a firearm with a cylinder magazine must be loaded by hand.
    Internal: Some weapons keep their ammunition in an internal space, which must be loaded by hand. This is the case with most shotguns, as well as some rifles.

Linked: Some machine guns use linked ammunition. The bullets are chained together with small metal clips, forming a belt. Typically, a belt holds 50 bullets; any number of belts can be clipped together. In military units, as the gunner fires, an assistant clips new ammunition belts together, keeping the weapon fed.

Infinite: Certain rare weapons found in the world of Resident Evil have limitless ammunition, & can be used an infinite number of times without becoming unloaded. Despite the violation of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics (among other important scientific laws), these weapons exist as listed, & are highly sought after as monster-clearing tools by wise players. Weapons marked with an asterisk (*) after the name have infinite ammo within the listed game, although not every version will be infinite, as it may take the completion of extremely difficult missions to unlock such weapons.

Size: Size categories for weapons and other objects are defined differently from the size categories for creatures. The relationship between a weapon’s size and that of its wielder defines whether it can be used one-handed, if it requires two hands, and if it’s a light weapon.

A Medium-size or smaller weapon can be used one-handed or two-handed. A Large weapon requires two hands. A Huge weapon requires two hands and a bipod or other mount.

A Small or smaller weapon is considered a light weapon. It can be used one-handed and, as a light weapon, is easier to use in your off hand.

Weight: This column gives the weapon’s weight when fully loaded.

Game: The column denotes in which Resident Evil video game the weapon can be found. Many weapons are featured in more than one game, although the statistics may vary. For this reason, each weapon is grouped with the game in which it was featured, so there are some multiple entries for the same weapon. Use whichever weapon version that you feel (or your DM feels) is appropriate.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

Resident Evil 0 Weapons
    {table]Weapon|Damage|Critical (×2)|Damage Type|Range Increment|Rate of Fire|Magazine|Size|Weight|Game
    Knife|1d4|19-20|slashing|10'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE0
    Billy’s Handgun (Beretta)|2d6|20|ballistic|40'|semi|15 box|Small|3lbs.|RE0
    Rebecca’s Handgun (Beretta)|2d6-1|20|ballistic|40'|semi|15 box|Small|3lbs.|RE0
    Hunting Gun|3d6 spread|20|ballistic|10'|single|2 internal|Large|7lbs.|RE0
    Shotgun|3d6 spread|20|ballistic|10'|semi|7 internal|Large|8lbs.|RE0
    M79 Grenade Launcher 40mm|see ammo|--|see ammo|70'|single|1 internal|Large|7lbs.|RE0
    Molotov Cocktail|1d6/1 splash|20|fire|10'|--|--|Small|1lb.|RE0
    Billy’s Custom Handgun|2d6|19-20|ballistic|50'|semi|15 box|Small|3lbs.|RE0
    Rebecca’s Custom Handgun|2d6-1|19-20|ballistic|50'|semi|15 box|Small|3lbs.|RE0
    Desert Eagle 50 A.E. Magnum|2d8|20|ballistic|40'|semi|8 box|Medium|4lbs.|RE0
    Submachine Gun 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|50'|semi/auto|30 box|Large|7lbs.|RE0
    .44 Magnum Revolver*|2d8|20|ballistic|30'|semi|5 cylinder|Medium|3lbs.|RE0
    Rocket Launcher*|10d6/3d6 splash|--|concussion|150'|1|1 internal|Large|12lbs.|RE0
    Acid Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|acid|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE0
    Explosive Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|20|concussion|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE0
    Flame Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|fire|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE0[/table]
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-09-14 at 04:29 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ettin in the Playground

Resident Evil Weapons
    {table]Weapon|Damage|Critical (×2)|Damage Type|Range Increment|Rate of Fire|Magazine|Size|Weight|Game
    Survival Knife|1d4|19-20|slashing|10'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE1
    Beretta M92F 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|40'|semi|15 box|Small|3lbs.|RE1
    Shotgun 12-Gauge|3d6 spread|20|ballistic|10'|semi|6 internal|Large|8lbs.|RE1
    Derringer .45 Self-Defense Gun|2d6|20|ballistic|10'|1|1 internal|Tiny|1lb.|RE1
    Lighter & Fuel|3d6|--|fire|--|1|2 box|Medium|5lbs.|RE1
    Grenade Launcher (Bazooka)|see ammo|--|see ammo|70'|single|1 internal|Large|7lbs.|RE1
    .357 Colt Python Magnum Revolver|2d6|20|ballistic|40'|semi|6 cylinder|Medium|3lbs.|RE1
    Flamethrower|3d6|--|fire|25' maximum|1|10 internal|Large|50lbs.|RE1
    12-Gauge Assault Shotgun|3d6 spread|20|ballistic|30'|semi|10 internal|Large|8lbs.|RE1
    Rocket Launcher|10d6/3d6 splash|--|ballistic|150'|1|4 internal|Large|12lbs.|RE1
    Dagger|1d3|20|slashing|15'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE1
    Stun Gun|2d8|19-20|electricity|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE1
    Flash Grenade|3d6 splash|--|concussion|10'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE1
    Samurai Edge 9mm*|2d6|20|ballistic|40'|burst|15 box|Small|3lbs.|RE1
    Anti-Tank Gun*|10d6/3d6 splash|--|concussion|120'|1|1 internal|Large|5lbs.|RE1
    .44 Magnum Revolver|2d8|20|ballistic|30'|semi|6 cylinder|Medium|3lbs.|RE1
    Acid Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|acid|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE1
    Explosive Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|20|concussion|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE1
    Flame Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|fire|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE1[/table]

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

Resident Evil 2 Weapons
    Combat Knife|1d4|19-20|slashing|10'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE2
    H&K VP70 Handgun 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|18 box|Medium|4lbs.|RE2
    H&K VP70 Burst Custom|2d6|19-20|ballistic|40'|burst|18 box|Medium|6lbs.|RE2
    Browning HP 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|13 box|Medium|4lbs.|RE2
    Beretta M92F 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|40'|semi|15 box|Small|3lbs.|RE2
    Remington M1 100-P Shotgun|2d8 spread|20|ballistic|10'|single|5 internal|Medium|4lbs.|RE2
    Remington M1 100 Custom|3d6 spread|20|ballistic|30'|semi|7 internal|Large|7lbs.|RE2
    Spark Shot|2d6|19-20|electricity|10' maximum|1|20 internal|Medium|6lbs.|RE2
    Flamethrower|3d6|--|fire|25' maximum|1|10 internal|Large|50lbs.|RE2
    Desert Eagle 50 A.E. Magnum|2d8|20|ballistic|40'|semi|8 box|Medium|4lbs.|RE2
    Desert Eagle 50 A.E. Custom|2d8|20|ballistic|40'|semi|8 box|Medium|5lbs.|RE2
    Bowgun|1d10|19-20|piercing|40'|1|15 box|Medium|6lbs.|RE2
    M79 Grenade Launcher 40mm|see ammo|--|see ammo|70'|single|1 internal|Large|7lbs.|RE2
    Colt S.A.A. 9mm Revolver|2d4|20|ballistic|20'|semi|6 cylinder|Small|2lbs.|RE2
    MAC11 Submachine Gun|2d6|20|ballistic|40'|semi/auto|30 box|Medium|6lbs.|RE2
    Gatling Gun*|2d12|20|ballistic|110'|auto|linked|Huge|75lbs .|RE2
    Rocket Launcher*|10d6/3d6 splash|--|concussion|150'|1|2 internal|Large|12lbs.|RE2
    Acid Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|acid|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE2
    Explosive Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|20|concussion|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE2
    Flame Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|fire|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE2[/table]

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Weapons
    Knife|1d4|19-20|slashing|10'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE3
    Beretta M92F 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|40'|semi|15 box|Medium|3lbs.|RE3
    SIGPRO SP2009 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|15 box|Small|2lbs.|RE3
    STI Eagle 6.0 Handgun 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|50'|semi|15 box|Medium|4lbs.|RE3
    S&W M629C .44 Magnum|2d8|20|ballistic|30'|semi|6 cylinder|Medium|3lbs.|RE3
    Benelli M3S 12-Gauge Shotgun|2d8 spread|20|ballistic|10'|semi|7 internal|Medium|4lbs.|RE3
    Western Custom M37A Shotgun|3d6 spread|20|ballistic|30'|semi|7 internal|Large|7lbs.|RE3
    M4A1 Assault Rifle 5.56mm*|2d8|20|ballistic|80'|semi/auto|30 box|Large|9lbs.|RE3
    Mine Thrower|see ammo|--|see ammo|45'|semi|6 internal|Large|8lbs.|RE3
    Hk-p Grenade Launcher 40mm|see ammo|--|see ammo|35'|single|6 internal|Medium|6lbs.|RE3
    Gatling Gun*|2d12|20|ballistic|110'|auto|linked|Huge|75lbs .|RE3
    M66 Rocket Launcher*|10d6/3d6 splash|--|concussion|150'|1|4 internal|Large|25lbs.|RE3
    Acid Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|acid|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE3
    Explosive Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|20|concussion|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE3
    Flame Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|fire|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE3
    Freeze Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|cold|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE3
    Proximity Mines|1d2/4d6 splash|--|concussion|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE3[/table]
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-09-14 at 04:30 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

Resident Evil Code: Veronica Weapons
    Combat Knife|1d4|19-20|slashing|10'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|CV
    M93R Handgun|2d6|20|ballistic|40'|semi|15 box|Medium|5lbs.|CV
    Custom Handgun|2d6|19-20|ballistic|40'|burst|20 box|Medium|6lbs.|CV
    M-100 Semi-Automatic Pistol|2d6|20|ballistic|40'|semi/auto|100 box|Large|7lbs.|CV
    Ingram 38 Submachine Gun|2d6|20|ballistic|50'|semi/auto|30 box|Medium|6lbs.|CV
    Golden Luger 9mm*|2d8|20|ballistic|40'|semi|8 box|Small|2lbs.|CV
    Bowgun|1d10|19-20|piercing|40'|semi|15 box|Medium|6lbs.|CV
    M79 Grenade Launcher 40mm|see ammo|--|see ammo|70'|single|1 internal|Large|7lbs.|CV
    AK-47 Assault Rifle|2d8|20|ballistic|70'|semi/auto|30 box|Large|10lbs.|CV
    MR7 Sniper Rifle|2d12|20|ballistic|120'|semi|7 internal|Large|16lbs.|CV
    Glock 17 Handgun 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|18 box|Small|2lbs.|CV
    Enhanced Handgun|2d8|20|ballistic|30'|semi|18 box|Medium|3lbs.|CV
    Shotgun|3d6 spread|20|ballistic|30'|semi|7 internal|Large|7lbs.|CV
    .357 Colt Python Magnum Revolver|2d8|20|ballistic|40'|semi|6 cylinder|Medium|3lbs.|CV
    Linear Launcher*|6d10+40|20|electricity|20'|1|2 box|Large|10lbs.|CV
    Rocket Launcher*|10d6/3d6 splash|--|concussion|150'|1|1 internal|Large|12lbs.|CV
    Acid Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|acid|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|CV
    Explosive Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|20|concussion|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|CV
    Flame Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|fire|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|CV
    Gas Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/6d6 splash|--|anti T-Virus|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|CV[/table]

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

Resident Evil: Outbreak File #1 & File #2 Weapons
    Folding Knife|1d4|19-20|slashing|10'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Monkey Wrench|1d8|20|bludgeoning|15'|--|--|Tiny|2lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Kevin’s Handgun .45 Auto|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|7 box|Medium|3lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Mark’s Handgun 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|15 box|Medium|3lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Butcher Knife|1d6|19-20|slashing|15'|--|--|Small|2lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Survival Knife|1d6|19-20|slashing|15'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Iron Pipe|1d6|19-20|bludgeoning|--|--|--|Medium|2lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Curved Iron Pipe|1d4|20|bludgeoning|--|--|--|Medium|2lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Scrub Brush|1d6|19-20|bludgeoning|--|--|--|Medium|2lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Long Pole|1d4|20|bludgeoning|--|--|--|Medium|2lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Wooden Pole|1d3|20|bludgeoning|--|--|--|Medium|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Crutch|1d6|20|bludgeoning|--|--|--|Medium|2lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Spear|1d8|20|piercing|10'|--|--|Large|9lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Hammer|2d6|19-20|bludgeoning|5'|--|--|Large|8lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Stun Rod|2d8|19-20|electricity|--|1|13 internal|Medium|2lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Concrete Piece|1d8|20|bludgeoning|5'|--|--|Small|10lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Broken Crutch|1d4|20|bludgeoning|5'|--|--|Small|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Yellow Chemical Bottle|1/3d6 splash|--|acid|15'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Gray Chemical Bottle|1/3d6 splash|--|concussion|15'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Stick|1d3|20|bludgeoning|10'|--|--|Small|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Bent Iron Pipe|1d3|20|bludgeoning|10'|--|--|Medium|2lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Pesticide Spray|1d8|20|acid (insect)|5' maximum|1|9 internal|Small|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Flame Spray|2d4|20|fire|5' maximum|1|9 internal|Small|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Molotov Cocktail|1d6/1 splash|20|fire|10'|--|--|Small|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Nail Gun|1d8|19-20|piercing|10'|single|20 box|Medium|2lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Ampoule Shooter|10d6|--|anti T-Virus|30'|1|1 internal|Medium|3lbs.|OB1/OB2
    H&K VP70 Handgun 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|15 box|Medium|4lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Handgun SG 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|13 box|Medium|4lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Burst Handgun 9mm|2d4|20|ballistic|40'|burst|20 box|Small|3lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Submachine Gun 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|40'|semi/auto|30 box|Medium|6lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Shotgun|3d6 spread|20|ballistic|30'|semi|7 internal|Large|7lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Desert Eagle 50 A.E. Magnum|2d8|20|ballistic|40'|semi|7 box|Medium|4lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Magnum Revolver|2d8|20|ballistic|40'|semi|6 cylinder|Medium|3lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Grenade Launcher 40mm|see ammo|--|see ammo|70'|single|1 internal|Large|7lbs.|OB1/OB2
    M4A1 Assault Rifle 5.56mm*|2d8|20|ballistic|80'|semi/auto|30 box|Large|9lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Rocket Launcher 84mm|10d6/3d6 splash|--|concussion|150'|1|1 internal|Large|12lbs.|OB1/OB2
    Handgun GL|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|17 box|Medium|3lbs.|OB2
    Handgun HP|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|13 box|Medium|3lbs.|OB2
    Revolver|2d4|20|ballistic|20'|semi|5 cylinder|Small|2lbs.|OB2
    Shotgun E|3d6 spread|19-20|ballistic|40'|semi|7 internal|Large|7lbs.|OB2
    Hunting Rifle|2d10|20|ballistic|80'|single|2 internal|Large|8lbs.|OB2
    Square Timber|1d3|20|bludgeoning|--|--|--|Medium|1lb.|OB2
    Axe|1d8|20|slashing|--|--|--|Medium|7lbs.|OB2
    Special Chemical Bottle|1/6d6 splash|--|acid (plant)|15'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|OB2
    Capsule Shooter|see ammo|--|see ammo|30'|1|1 internal|Medium|3lbs.|OB2
    Timer Bomb|1d2/4d6 splash|20|concussion|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|OB2
    Acid Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|acid|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Explosive Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|20|concussion|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|OB1/OB2
    Flame Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|fire|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|OB2
    Anti-Virus Capsule (shooter ammo)|10d6|--|anti T-Virus|--|--|--|Tiny|0lbs.|OB2
    Antidote Capsule (shooter ammo)|4d6|--|acid (insect)|--|--|--|Tiny|0lbs.|OB2[/table]

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

Resident Evil: Survivor Weapons
    Glock 17 9mm (Handgun A)*|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|17 box|Small|2lbs.|Sur
    CZ-75 (Handgun B)*|1d12|20|ballistic|30'|semi|15 box|Medium|3lbs.|Sur
    M8000 Cougar G (Handgun C)*|2d6|19-20|ballistic|30'|semi|15 box|Medium|3lbs.|Sur
    Nanbu 14 Custom (Handgun D)*|2d8|20|ballistic|30'|single|8 box|Medium|3lbs.|Sur
    SPAS 12 Shotgun|3d6 spread|20|ballistic|30'|semi|8 box|Large|7lbs.|Sur
    M79 Grenade Launcher 40mm|see ammo|--|see ammo|70'|single|1 internal|Large|7lbs.|Sur
    S&W M19 .44 Magnum|2d8|20|ballistic|30'|semi|6 cylinder|Medium|3lbs.|Sur
    M20-A1 Rocket Launcher*|10d6/3d6 splash|--|concussion|150'|1|1 internal|Large|12lbs.|Sur
    Acid Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|acid|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|Sur
    Explosive Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|20|concussion|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|Sur
    Flame Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|--|fire|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|Sur[/table]

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

Resident Evil: Dead Aim Weapons
    Handgun 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|15 box|Medium|3lbs.|DA
    Silenced Handgun 9mm|2d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|8 box|Medium|3lbs.|DA
    Semi-Automatic Handgun 9mm|2d6|19-20|ballistic|40'|semi/burst|18 box|Medium|4lbs.|DA
    Shotgun 12-Gauge|3d6 spread|20|ballistic|30'|semi|7 internal|Large|7lbs.|DA
    Assault Rifle|2d8|20|ballistic|70'|semi/auto|100 box|Large|10lbs.|DA
    Grenade Launcher 40mm|see ammo|--|see ammo|35'|single|6 internal|Medium|6lbs.|DA
    Magnum|2d8|20|ballistic|40'|semi|7 box|Medium|4lbs.|DA
    Charged Particle Rifle*|4d6|20|electricity|20'|burst|30 box|Large|8lbs.|DA
    Explosive Grenade (launcher ammo)|1d2/4d6 splash|20|concussion|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|DA[/table]

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ettin in the Playground

Resident Evil 4 Weapons
    Knife|1d4|19-20|slashing|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE4
    Ruger P94DC 9mm Handgun|1d8>2d8|19-20|ballistic|40'|semi|10>13>16>19>22>25 box|Small|3lbs.|RE4
    "Red 9" Mauser C-96 9mm|1d12>3d12|20|ballistic|40'|semi|8>10>12>15>18> 22 box|Medium|5lbs.|RE4
    "Punisher" FN FiveseveN 9mm|1d6>2d6|20|ballistic|40'|semi|10>13>16>20>24>2 8 box|Medium|3lbs.|RE4
    "Blacktail" 9mm Springfield Armory XD-9|1d10>2d12|20|ballistic|40'|semi|15>18>21>25>30>3 5 box|Small|2lbs.|RE4
    "Matilda" H&K VP70 Burst 9mm|1d8>2d8|19-20|ballistic|40'|semi/burst|15>18>21>24>27>30 box|Medium|6lbs.|RE4
    Remington M870 Express Shotgun|2d6>4d6 spread|20|ballistic|30'|semi|6>8>10>12>15>18 internal|Large|7lbs.|RE4
    Benelli M4 Riot Gun|2d8>4d8 spread|20|ballistic|40'|semi|7>9>11>13>15>17 internal|Large|8lbs.|RE4
    Striker/Streetsweeper/Protecta 12-Gauge Shotgun|2d10>4d10 spread|20|ballistic|40'|semi|12>14>16>20>24>28 cylinder|Large|9lbs.|RE4
    Springfield M1903A4 Rifle|2d6>4d12|20|ballistic|120'|1|5>7>9>12>15>18 internal|Large|16lbs.|RE4
    H&K SL-8 5.56mm Semi-Auto Rifle|3d6>4d10|20|ballistic|120'|single|10>12>14>1 7>20>24 internal|Large|18lbs.|RE4
    "Broken Butterfly" S&W Model 3 American .45 Magnum Revolver|2d10>5d10|20|ballistic|30'|semi|6>8>10>12 cylinder|Medium|3lbs.|RE4
    "Killer 7" Colt M1911A1 .45 Magnum|3d12>4d12|20|ballistic|40'|semi|7>10>14 box|Medium|4lbs.|RE4
    "Handcannon" S&W Model 500 .45 Magnum*|4d6>8d6|20|ballistic|30'|semi|3>4>5>6>8>10 cylinder|Medium|3lbs.|RE4
    Russian RPG-7 Rocket Launcher|10d6/3d6 splash|--|concussion|150'|1|1 internal|Large|12lbs.|RE4
    Russian RPG-7 Rocket Launcher (special)|10d6/3d6 splash|--|concussion|150'|1|1 internal|Large|12lbs.|RE4
    Russian RPG-7 Infinite Launcher*|10d6/3d6 splash|--|concussion|150'|1|infinite|Large|12lbs.|RE4
    Steyr TMP|1d4>2d6|20|ballistic|50'|semi/auto|30>50>100>150>200>250 box|Large|7lbs.|RE4
    Mine Thrower|see ammo|--|see ammo|45'|semi|5>7>10 internal|Large|8lbs.|RE4
    "Chicago Typewriter" Thompson M1A1*|2d8|20|ballistic|40'|burst/auto|infinite|Large|8lbs.|RE4
    Proximity Mines|2d8>6d8 splash|--|concussion|--|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE4
    Flash Grenade|3d6 splash|--|light flash|15'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE4
    Hand Grenade|1d2/4d6 splash|--|concussion|15'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE4
    Incendiary Grenade|1d2/4d6 splash|--|fire|15'|--|--|Tiny|1lb.|RE4[/table]

The first stat in a block is the initial stat, where as the other stats are potential upgrades.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-09-14 at 04:31 PM.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Kai View Post
    Infection Type: via Inhalation; [snip] but direct injection of a live Plaga spore can bring about the contagion; the most common method of acquiring the illness is through breathing in the spores that they give off.

Infection DC: 20; this figure is for the Will to resist the initial infection; once a creature has become infected only magical healing can prevent the spread of the disease.
    Incubation: 1d6+4 hours
    Damage: 1d8+2 Wisdom
    Leon's iron will does not prevent the Plaga from taking root in the first place, instead, it slows the dominance of his body (something which, the way infection is set up right now, is impossible). Perhaps, for an individual with an exceedingly potent immune system, the plaga egg or spores would not be able to hatch in the first place, saving the individual from the initial infection. But having the will save apply to whether or not they get infected in the first place doesn't really strike me as making sense for translating what was in the game to a D&D system.

That's specifically what I picked up on.

I also note in the weapons section that you deigned not to add the 'overcharge' upgrade levels for the RE4 weapons. Probably a wise decision--having a 250-round shotgun clip on the striker was unnecessary.
    --J.R.R. Tolkien

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ettin in the Playground

Items
    First Aid Spray

• cures 4d8 points of damage +1 point per caster level (maximum +20) , just like a cure critical wounds spell

Herb, Blue
    • detoxifies any sort of venom, just like a neutralize poison spell
    • can be combined with any 2 other herbs, including more blue herbs
    • effects do not stack with other poison-nullifying items (including other blue herbs)

Herb, Green
    • cures 2d8 points of damage +1 point per caster level (maximum +10), just like a cure moderate wounds spell
    • can be combined with any 2 other herbs, including more green herbs

Herb, Red
    • when mixed with green herbs, will double all healing that the green herbs provide
    • has no effect on its own
    • can be combined with any 2 other herbs, including more red herbs

Herb, Yellow
    • when mixed with green herbs, will raise maximum HP by 1 point per character level
    • has no effect on its own
    • can be combined with any 2 other herbs, including more yellow herbs

Item Box (Unlinked)
    • Wondrous Item
    • can store up to 256 items of Medium size or smaller
    • cannot store living beings
    • all items stored are in temporal stasis (do not rot, age, spoil, or otherwise decay)

Item Box (Linked)
    • Minor Artifact
    • can store up to 256 items of Medium size or smaller
    • cannot store living beings
    • all items stored are in temporal stasis (do not rot, age, spoil, or otherwise decay)
    • are linked to 1d20 other linked Item Boxes, so that the contents of one can be accessed by opening any other one, regardless of their respective distances (there can only be a total maximum of 256 items stored, though)

V-Jolt
    • also known as “UMB #20”
    • created by mixing several chemicals together in the Spencer Mansion’s chemical laboratories
    • Water + UMB #3 (red) + Yellow-6 (yellow) = UMB #10 (orange)
    • Water + Yellow-6 (yellow) = UMB #7 (green)
    • UMB #10 (orange) + UMB #7 (green) = VP-017 (blue)
    • VP-017 (blue) + UMB #3 (red) = V-JOLT (dark brown)

• acts as a potent acid to plantlife, dealing 3d8 points of acid damage per application; average applications hold approximately 2 ounces, & weigh 1 pound
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-09-14 at 04:32 PM.