New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Character builds by order(PF, SWSE,SR 4E)

I often make characters when i get bored, and thought that i might as well see if anyone needs a character built.
    I'm fairly good at optimizing characters while keeping true to the character concept.
    I'll currently do Star Wars Saga Edition, Pathfinder, and Shadowrun 4th Edition.
    Feel free to challenge me.

Edit: If no stat line is included in request, I'll assume 24pt buy.
    Last edited by Mithric Gunn; 2012-04-12 at 03:40 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Character builds by order(PF, SWSE,SR 4E)

I'd like an effective (I can't hope for much more) level 5 Bard comedian, please.

So far the only thing my friend has been able to do is tell yo momma jokes that make baddies quake in fear, but I'm sure there has to be more to it than that. At my suggestion he's considered taking weapon focus (sling) and dazzling display, but spending two feats just so he can whirl something around his head whilst telling the jokes seemed a bit far.

There's not much to the concept after that, his DM has even given permission for him to switch race if needs must.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Well I could use a lookover on an infantry archer fighter (human), pathfinder stuff. I like the idea of running around in heavy armour too so I prefer to avoid the "archtypes" so far. Feats outside of core approved on a case by case basis by the DM. My thoughts are int 12 and max out acrobatics, climb, perception, profession (soldier), and stealth. The campaign would top out likely around 10th, certainly no further than 13th. It would start at 2nd. The way he is now he is good for rapid shot/many shot on all full attacks and will use deadly aim/vital strike only when reduced to one attack per round.

Feats so far:
    1: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Weapon Focus (long bow)
    2: Rapid Shot
    3: Far Shot
    4: Weapon Specialization (long bow)
    5: Point Blank Mastery (long bow) (Advanced Players Guide)
    6: Manyshot
    7: Clustered Shots (Ultimate Combat)
    8: Greater Weapon Focus (long bow)
    9: Vital Strike
    10: Deadly Aim
    11: Improved Precise Shot
    12: Greater Weapon Specialization (long bow)
    13: Penetrating Strike (long bow)
    14 + (never happen, doesn't matter).

So any better ideas or is he good to go?
    Last edited by Particle_Man; 2012-04-12 at 01:21 PM.

Light the lamp not the rat LIGHT THE LAMP NOT THE RAT!!!

4. - Top - End - #4

[QUOTE=whydoibover;13057558]I'd like an effective (I can't hope for much more) level 5 Bard comedian, please. QUOTE]

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=389988

All show, no bite... except for some nasty penalties
    with a +15 comedy check as your intimidate, that display will just about auto-succeed, and will frequently last for 6+ rounds
    at 6th, he'll get another Versatile Performance, I'd suggest Oratory, or Dance if he wants to focus more on that.

Feats are set up to go into imp trip at 7th.(though EWP: net would be an excellent choice as well)
    I assumed the character already has gear, if not, pick up decent enchanted armor and whip(perhaps a lethal variant)
    For spells went with good spells in theme, Hideous Laughter in case they dont find his jokes funny

Skills: Went light on Sense Motive and Diplo, since next level he can get VP:Oratory for those, dropped some 1's in some knowledges, with Bardic Knowledge he should be able to be useful in those, and pick up decent checks in the untrained ones the party doesnt have from another source. if he wants to, he could pull the diplo and sense motive points for something else, and go without till next lvl.

All in all, a very solid controller, with some very usefull buffing from bardic music. And out of combat, he is a god. If he's a newer player, remind him that math wins most fights, as a baddie with 1 hp left is just as effective as when he had full hp. Also, Silent Image deserves to be abused with this build as much as possible. Remember there is no save till they interact with it, and ghost sound combines well. A wall dripping with acid should discourage most baddies from testing it, heh.

Also, the court bard archetype from the APG would be great with this build, especially if theres is a wizard or cleric in the party who can fear/charm. It would really put the hurt on the baddies(-4 penalty to attack, -2 dmg to all within 30', and "just" a -2 on attack and dmg from there to 60'). Plus, its completely in theme(satire ftw).

Edit: it's probably worth getting some nets for him anyway. -4 to hit without prof., but its vs touch AC, and gives some very nasty penalties, and at worst make the baddies waste an action. And its very funny to watch baddies struggle in nets, and OOC to watch the dm's face as the bard turns his difficult fight into a comic cakewalk(bonus bard points if real cake is included).
    Last edited by Mithric Gunn; 2012-04-12 at 06:04 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5

Quote Originally Posted by Particle_Man View Post
    Well I could use a lookover on an infantry archer fighter (human), pathfinder stuff.
    Feats so far:
    1: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Weapon Focus (long bow)
    2: Rapid Shot
    3: Far Shot
    4: Weapon Specialization (long bow)
    5: Point Blank Mastery (long bow) (Advanced Players Guide)
    6: Manyshot
    7: Clustered Shots (Ultimate Combat)
    8: Greater Weapon Focus (long bow)
    9: Vital Strike
    10: Deadly Aim
    11: Improved Precise Shot
    12: Greater Weapon Specialization (long bow)
    13: Penetrating Strike (long bow)
    14 + (never happen, doesn't matter).

+3 dex bonus seems optimal, with a +3 max dex with masterwork full plate with Armor Training 2. frees up room for str.
    Deadly Aim is what makes archery awesome in PF, as opposed to 3.5.
    My suggestion: switch deadly aim for precise shot at level 1, and take precise shot instead of far shot. Far shot is good to pick up when you have room, but is largely situational, especially if your dm doesnt tend to make encounters with extreme range(and its useless in a classic dungeon crawl).
    At level 2, assuming 16 dex, 14 str, youre looking at a full attack:
    +3/+3 1d8+4 dmg for both(with a +2 str bow)
    +4/+4 1d8+5 within 30'
    with a breastplate/buckler giving 20 AC, fullplate/buckler giving 21 AC

Vital Strike wouldnt be bad for when you need to move, but with point blank master and your AC, you never really need to move unless youre closing into range.

Another consideration: If you really like the idea of a heavy armor archer, Paladin is downright brutal as an archer, as smite will effect all your attacks, with rapid shot, manyshot, etc. It seems like youre looking more for a soldier, but thought i'd mention it

6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground

MindFlayer

I would love to see the least optimized Pathfinder character possible. Your guiding concept should be a player trying desperately to create his self-insert fanfic character that can do absolutely everything.

The character should be a young female half-elf (probably with a pet and based on some deviantart/reddit anime sketch), and dip early and often into as many prestige classes as possible. If at all possible, there should be no synergy between any of the character's abilities. 20 levels of uselessness should be the goal, providing plenty of fodder for the player to complain about why their amazing combo ought to work like it did in their novella.

If possible, explain at key points why certain combos look like they should work, but are really impossible, and probably pretty stupid.

Go wild. Go stupid. Make me proud.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mithric Gunn View Post
    Deadly Aim is what makes archery awesome in PF, as opposed to 3.5.

with a breastplate/buckler giving 20 AC, fullplate/buckler giving 21 AC
    Thanks. I guess I will have to do the equivalent of a "power attack calculator" to figure out when to deadly aim. I was avoiding it at earlier levels because with the penalty for rapid shot I thought I might end up with a "flurry of misses" problem.

For the buckler, am I correct in assuming that I don't get the AC bonus in a round in which I have fired the bow?

Light the lamp not the rat LIGHT THE LAMP NOT THE RAT!!!

8. - Top - End - #8

Quote Originally Posted by Particle_Man View Post
    For the buckler, am I correct in assuming that I don't get the AC bonus in a round in which I have fired the bow?
    reread to be sure, and it says that there are no penalties if your weilding a bow or xbow. the wording seems to say you lose the bonus if you attack with a weapon in your off hand.
    So, RAW, you retain the bonus if you're using a bow.

And as for the flurry of misses. it depends on your dm, usually. if he likes high ac npc's, then stacking bonuses requires trial and error. a +4 at level 2 isnt amazing, but its usually capable of hitting enemies at a decent roll.
    Last edited by Mithric Gunn; 2012-04-12 at 09:34 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by Diskhotep View Post
    I would love to see the least optimized Pathfinder character possible. Your guiding concept should be a player trying desperately to create his self-insert fanfic character that can do absolutely everything.

The character should be a young female half-elf (probably with a pet and based on some deviantart/reddit anime sketch), and dip early and often into as many prestige classes as possible. If at all possible, there should be no synergy between any of the character's abilities. 20 levels of uselessness should be the goal, providing plenty of fodder for the player to complain about why their amazing combo ought to work like it did in their novella.

If possible, explain at key points why certain combos look like they should work, but are really impossible, and probably pretty stupid.

Go wild. Go stupid. Make me proud.
    heh. this should be fun. i think as a start, i'll pick up several classes so that i can do every skill in the game! and combine true strike with touch spells... and... heh, this might take a bit...

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Looks brilliant, I'll show him this build and get the DM allow him to change what he can of his current PC.

The last time I saw them playing, he was arguing that he should be able to intimidate telepathic creatures whilst stable, because stable only specifies you have the helpless condition, which only specifies that you have DEX of 0 and can be coup-de-grace'd.

Thanks, and I look forward to the 20 levels of "awesomeness", especially as the favourite character in the last campaign i played in was the commoner John Jack Smith.

11. - Top - End - #11

Quote Originally Posted by whydoibover View Post
    Looks brilliant, I'll show him this build and get the DM allow him to change what he can of his current PC.

The last time I saw them playing, he was arguing that he should be able to intimidate telepathic creatures whilst stable, because stable only specifies you have the helpless condition, which only specifies that you have DEX of 0 and can be coup-de-grace'd.

Thanks, and I look forward to the 20 levels of "awesomeness", especially as the favourite character in the last campaign i played in was the commoner John Jack Smith.
    Glad ya like it. part of the reason i got it done so quick was that i've contemplated playing something similar before. its just a really fun type of character to play, and has good mechanics to back it up.
    My philosophy of character building is to come up with a concept, then make the mechanics to fit. If you make a ultra skilled martial instructor, he better be death with a blade. if his mechanics dont allow him to be, your character concept wont work.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

I'm similar, only I've switched between two very different DMs.

One figures the rules are more.... guidelines. That's the DM I prefer playing with and am currently with. If there's not the perfect feat for you he'll make one up (like skill focus: diplomacy's bigger brother, moustache of authority).

The one my friend is with loves RAW apart from when he suddenly decides RAW gives too much bonus to one player (normally a one-trick pony, the psion in his group has not yet been nerfed). That's which DM this build is for and it rocks the concept more than my attempt (excepting that I might suggest changing Combat Expertise for one of the explicitly allowed Sudden Metamagic feats, because they rock)

Hope to see you make a few more awesome builds on this thread.

13. - Top - End - #13

Did some preliminary planning for the 20 levels of awesome uselessness:
    chose drow as a race, cuz, like, Drizzt is awesome, but im totally not a clone.
    so far:
    bard1/rogue1/cleric1(for skills)
    Synthesist summoner9(focusing on arms. LOTS OF ARMS.)
    Gunslinger1(for guns for those arms)
    Monk1(becuase monks are cool)
    Paladin1(smite with guns, and shoot evil in the FACE!!!!!
    Wizard5 for some buffs

Wow, this is looking like a forgotten realms NPC hero...

Think i might make an optimized version of this after this, cuz Gunslinging SynthSummoner sounds awesome. a free hand for each gun, wings, pumping off easily 16+shots from revolvers each round, each adding dex to dmg, maybe with the gunslinger feat to always roll vs touch ac, no matter the range.
    Last edited by Mithric Gunn; 2012-04-16 at 09:03 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

I have one for you, SWSE.

Race: Codru-Ji

Starting Stats:

Str 17
    Dex 16
    Con 13
    Int 13
    Wis 14
    Cha 15

Current character level 8, but take it to 20. :)

House rule for game: Must have 5 levels of Jedi class to be considered a Jedi Knight and qualify for the class (IE if you want to take Jedi Knight at level 8 you have to have 5 levels of Jedi prior). For Jedi Master you require 7 Jedi/JediKnight levels total before being able to qualify.

Concept is to make a dual weapon fighter who can take advantage of the 4 arms/double damage with the race. He is basically to become a weaponmaster, extreme Jedi duelist. I would like to maximize attacks with lockdown and/or attacks with triple crit opportunity. AKA complete lightsaber melee offensive monster. Looking forward for someone else's ideas. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Xaragos; 2012-05-15 at 02:39 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15

kk, ill work on it. Cant promise promt service, as work is CRAZY right now, but when i have some free time in the next few days ill get to it.
    Lord Havelock Vetinari Avatar by AlfredAmeoba.
    "A sense of terrifying admiration overcame him.
    He wondered what it was like in the Patrician's mind. All cold and shiny, he thought, all blued steel and icicles and little wheels clicking along like a huge clock. The kind of mind that would carefully consider its own downfall and turn it to advantage." "Every evil tyrant has a plan to rule the world. The good people don't seem to have the knack."-Terry Pratchett

16. - Top - End - #16

Here ya go:
    Spoiler
    Show
    First off, I'd suggest staying away from classes other than jedi or soldier. Full BAB is important is saga with 2 weapon fighting. Soldier doesn't really offer you much with your dex, So you might as well stay jedi.
    As far as feats go, Get your dual weapon mastery feats with your class feats.

Your stats are great, so no need for ataru really. Strength is king, but once your dex is 17, the second points could be put wherever. Wis, Cha, and Con all could be good choices. I'd suggest deciding whether you want to be brutal against other lightsaber users or against guns. Specialize in that, while preparing for the other. Which is better depends on era and your party.

Force Training is awesome, both for defensive powers like Force Shield and Negate(if your gm likes throwing force wizards at you), or offensive ones like makasashi riposte or shien deflection. Being able to use your reaction to close with the enemy and get a free attack is brutal. It means you start in melee range... Also look at upkeepable powers like phase. Being able to walk through walls, terrain, whatever, is a great ability, especially on a charge. Picking force powers can greatly enhance a jedi build, turning the guy with the laser swords into the epic magic doom-ninja that laser-swords bad guys in the face.
    I'd suggest getting force training 1-2 times, more if you want. Skill focus(UTF) is an obvious choice.

Suggested Feats:
    Race: DWM 1
    1st level: Force Training
    Jedi 2: Weapon Focus
    3rd: Force Training
    Jedi 4: SF: (UTF)
    Jedi 6: DWM II
    6th: Force Training

Suggested Talents:
    1: Deflect
    3: Weapon Specialization
    5: Redirect(possibly Block, if you dont care for redirect.)
    7: (This could really be anything. Pure combat, I'd suggest Block. Want to be a pilot? Force Pilot. Does your gm not use npc sith much? consider elusive target. Want to negotiate with something other than your laser swords? Force Persuasion. Want to be an unstoppable, unkillable force of destruction? Damage Reduction 10. You get the idea.)
    8jk: Greater Weapon Focus would probably be best here. Later pick up Juyo, then Vaapad for 19-20 crit range.

Multi-attack proficiency is tempting, but your better off spending the feat to remove the penalty.

At later levels, consider multiclassing scout 2 for Evasion, and/or scoundrel for Fool's Luck or Knack. A +5 to UTF is brutal, and throw in Knack's reroll once/day for that bad roll, and it gets silly. If you dont get more Force Training, I'd stress Evasion to dodge those grenades/autofire. With enough force training, Force Shield should suffice.
    He wondered what it was like in the Patrician's mind. All cold and shiny, he thought, all blued steel and icicles and little wheels clicking along like a huge clock. The kind of mind that would carefully consider its own downfall and turn it to advantage." "Every evil tyrant has a plan to rule the world. The good people don't seem to have the knack."-Terry Pratchett

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground
    Protecting my Horde (yes, I mean that kind)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaragos View Post
    Concept is to make a dual weapon fighter who can take advantage of the 4 arms/double damage with the race. He is basically to become a weaponmaster, extreme Jedi duelist. I would like to maximize attacks with lockdown and/or attacks with triple crit opportunity. AKA complete lightsaber melee offensive monster. Looking forward for someone else's ideas. Enjoy!
    I'll point out that you can't make more than two attacks with two weapons no matter what. The rules are quite explicit on that point. That said you want double/triple attack and the multi-attack chain. This lets you triple attack with one weapon and then off-hand with the other. Its how General Grievous is built in the rules if you want an example.

18. - Top - End - #18

While you could go with double attack instead of force training at 6, more uses of force powers are better. The stacking negatives to hit from double attack hurt, but are probablt worth it in the long run when you have feat slots open. Especially once you get rid of your Dual wield penalties. Keep in mind that force powers like shien deflection are defensive(half damage even if deflect and reflex fail you), offensive(free attack), and give you free movement. Defense is important in saga, as the penalties from going down the CT can kill you fast. And as a DWM character, those negatives will really hurt.

If you find yourself hitting regularly and beating their threshhold, double attack is a great choice. If your hitting regularly but arent reliably beating threshhold, consider power attack. Some of any character build depends on the campaign and GM. If you take Double attack at 6, and your GM throws alot of npc mando's at you, it will hurt you more than help. It is usually best to optimize a character with abilities and powers that work against most enemies, while staying true to the character. Once you know more about what you'll be fighting, you can pick up more specific abilities if necassary.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I've been toying around with a couple character ideas lately, for a (far in the) future Pathfinder campaign. I can't decide if I want a Goblin Alchemist, or a Grippli Gunslinger.

The goblin I picture as splitting focus between bombs (because FIRE!) and mutagens (Jekyll Hyde and Hyde).

The grippli I lean towards dual pistols just because that image in my head is awesome.

If you could put together either or both it would be pretty awesome (not to mention helpful). As optimized as you care to make them, the DM is exceptionally lenient.
    Last edited by MachineWraith; 2012-05-29 at 09:47 PM.
    Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
    In the forests of the night;
    What immortal hand or eye,
    Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

-excerpt from "The Tyger" by William Blake

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mithric Gunn View Post
    While you could go with double attack instead of force training at 6, more uses of force powers are better. The stacking negatives to hit from double attack hurt, but are probablt worth it in the long run when you have feat slots open. Especially once you get rid of your Dual wield penalties. Keep in mind that force powers like shien deflection are defensive(half damage even if deflect and reflex fail you), offensive(free attack), and give you free movement. Defense is important in saga, as the penalties from going down the CT can kill you fast. And as a DWM character, those negatives will really hurt.

If you find yourself hitting regularly and beating their threshhold, double attack is a great choice. If your hitting regularly but arent reliably beating threshhold, consider power attack. Some of any character build depends on the campaign and GM. If you take Double attack at 6, and your GM throws alot of npc mando's at you, it will hurt you more than help. It is usually best to optimize a character with abilities and powers that work against most enemies, while staying true to the character. Once you know more about what you'll be fighting, you can pick up more specific abilities if necassary.
    Thanks for all of the good ideas. Here is a question. Can you combine dual weapon fighting with the triple attack chain somehow? Basically 1-2-3 primary and 1 offhand? How does that work mechanically?

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground
    Protecting my Horde (yes, I mean that kind)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaragos View Post
    Thanks for all of the good ideas. Here is a question. Can you combine dual weapon fighting with the triple attack chain somehow? Basically 1-2-3 primary and 1 offhand? How does that work mechanically?
    Basically you make a triple attack with the main hand, and a single offhand attack.

If you want an example General Grievous uses this exact same process to make four attacks in a single rounds. At level 15 or 16 the total attack bonus is only like +8 if he does this though.

22. - Top - End - #22

That is correct. All effects that grant extra attacks stack unless otherwise stated. The penalties stack as well, though.

@MachineWraith:
    Another player in one of the pathfinder games im playing in is playing a goblin alchemist, full dex, dex mutagen, and the Agile enchantment on an amultet(dex to damage instead of strength). Very, very effective.
    Bombs can be very effective, especially with a toolbox-like selection of bomb discoveries.
    Gunslingers are very effective, especially musket specialists. Using a pistol hurts you on the range increment. And iconic though it might be, dual weilding pistols only works with some very strange builds(witch or alchemist dips come to mind).
    I can throw a couple builds up if ya want, but I'd need to know starting level and stat generation.

23. - Top - End - #23

As far as dual wielding gunslinger concepts, witches can take prehensile hair, which can load their guns for them(though for a grippli... do they even have hair?). Alchemists can take the tentacle discovery, and use that. Of the two, a 2 level alchemist dip would be most optimal, as you get mutagens as well, Though its a bit MAD, as you want max dex, decent wisdom, and decent int as well. Doable on all but the strictest point buys, and even then it might work if you dump cha fully.
    Spellslinger could possibly work as well, they have a spell to reload their guns for them. Going against touch AC makes wizard BAB alot less painful, and Mage Bullets goes a good way toward fixing that, anyway.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Thanks for the help with the dual wielding Jedi, that worked out great. I have another concept I would like to throw your way. A design for a Jedi/Jensarai/Imperial Knight type of character. The theme being that he is an armor wearing JK (medium or heavy armor) and whatever it takes to make him nigh unhittable (RD,FD,WD) and/or blocks damage while still having a decent offensive Lightsaber capability. He probably will use only 1 LS, though if you think there is some room for creativity with other weapons attached to armor and such, go for it. Force unleashed/destiny variants of the rules accepted for this build. This character is light side or universal for force powers, etc so no Sith specific prcs.

Any race is available except for Shards.

Rolled scores that can be arranged in any way you think best.

All armor types available as well as mods/templates.

if you can show level 1-20 how you would build it, that would help immensely.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Pixie in the Playground

I made a very deadly Monk once..

I would like to see him optimized.
    He was a striker, his focus was "Hit Hard".
    Usig his action point at level 4 or 5, he could do over 50 damage in a turn.
    =p

If you know anything about Mutants and Masterminds -
    HELP - CLICK ME
    Last edited by Koolmaqe; 2012-07-03 at 04:43 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

I have a build request for SWSE, please. All books are available.
    A spy master/assassin that specializes in poisons. I would prefer the character to not have force sensitivity force sensitivity. Stats are not yet assigned:
    Please, let me know if you need character development.
    Awesome avatar by Savannah

Spoiler
    Show

Awesome avatar by Domochevsky

27. - Top - End - #27

My apologies for the delay. I've been away for awhile. I'll try to get to these builds in the next day or two. As for background, it isnt really necassary for what I'm doing. It can help, though, especially if you want something to be kept in a theme.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

No worries. Appreciate the assist.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

hi. new to this site and new to pathfinder.
    can you roll up two different types of psionic characters for me?

one being a kineticist and the other being a psychic warrior or soul knife. all materials are open and i believe its the 20 pt buy at lvl 5. thank you sir.

30. - Top - End - #30

Made a character for a game, decided it was a bit too broken to play.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=453122

Yuuzhan Vong Warrior, Shaper, Pilot, Gladiator
    Attacks out of stealth, preferably. Catches his enemy Flat footed. If he hits, his opponent goes down the CT -1(Dastardly Strike). If he also exceeds their fort, they go down another one(amphistaff). If he exceeds damage threshold -5(Devastating attack), they go down -2(stunning strike).
    So, a grand total of 4 step down on the ct, leaving the target at a -10 to everything.

And, in case you think this is just a one-hit wonder, Surprising Weapons means that everytime he hits and exceeds will defense, the target is flat footed against you until your next turn.

The build still has enough space left over to pilot that Coralskipper, complete with Vehicular Combat. You wont be good enough to overshadow the Ace Pilot, but you'll be able to complement his skills in a dogfight.

As for defenses, high Reflex, insane fort, and even more impressive Damage Threshhold. Low Will hurts less as a Yuuzhan Vong, as jedi mind tricks cant affect you.
    Biotech Specialist lets him upgrade all his weapons and gadgets, and eventually a Coralskipper.

All in all, a Vong warrior that does everything you could ever want a Vong to do, while still being terrifying in melee.