New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] MaGLoG II: Alcoholic Boogaloo

Butler - Andy - Moff

Moff grins at Butler, and continues the ear pettings. He doesn't know what conversation he interrupted, so he doesn't have anything to say.

Missy and Javert

Missy tries to think of a clever retort, but right now she's having to focus too hard on the dance. Her wired reflexes are running as hot as they can without overloading her muscles, and the arrogant bastard is still out-dancing her. By the end of the dance, she's sweating and breathing heavily. Worse, her heart is pounding, and her neural net is flashing up a cardiac warning as she looks into her partner's eyes during the finishing hold.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

Bar - Dave

"I'm not sure you understand, Dave."
    Jezebel tells him. "While I don't control Red Zone, I'm not going to approve of much of anything. I can only take your word about a child-eating rapist." She says, obviously disapproving before turning her back to him and trying to walk off to find Magtok. He could still stop her though.

Missy and Javert

Only at the end does he begin to work up a little sweat, but his breathing is steady. He smiles warmly as he looks back into her eyes. "Halifax, that was a wonderful dance. Best one in years. We should do this again some time."

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

[Cabaret]

Grace has finally sampled the champagne that was offered to her, though she is carefully keeping herself in check and drinking in moderation. Getting drunk before being auctioned off would not work well, that's for sure. She'd be liable to do something really ridiculous that would come back to haunt her.

Refusing to feel mopey, angry, or lonely anymore, Grace tries to push all of her worries aside and watch the dancers, listen to the music, and quietly wait for the auction to begin.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

[Rein-Nephea-Kal]

"The... production was nice I guess? Not really my style I suppose." That's because you missed seeing it!

"And rum and coke for me if you're offering." Reinholdt says with a bit of a smile before his attention is turned to the sizzling doom drink of Kal's.
    He scoots just a little over closer to Nephea.

And so a rum and coke was ordered on behalf of Nephea. Mostly just to be nice although she was pretty sure things should usually go the other way around. In any case, the catamander was fairly certain that drinks shouldn't sizzle like that... "Uuuhhh.. So, exactly what is that you have there?" she asked with cautious interest.

She wasn't exactly keen on getting close enough to find out at the moment at least.

5. - Top - End - #275

Bar

Magtok does his best to try to ignore the Missy/Javert dance without looking like he's going out of his way to ignore it. A difficult thing to do, when there's nobody around to talk to. Argh, dammit, why is he still dwelling on that?! Why is he comparing himself to the performance of some smelly mercenary who relies on physical exertion and mindless, murderous drudgery to stay out of the poorhouse? He could do twelve times better if he put in anywhere near the effort that those two do in learning and practicing and everything else.

Jezebel is more than welcome to seek him out and provide a better distraction and conversation partner than the drink he's been sipping at for the last minute or two. This stupid glass is about half-empty now, anyway.

"Need something, ma'am?"

He doesn't say a word about the cult stuff he learned a few moments ago, naturally. Nothing to gain by divulging what he knows before he can get any sort of read on how she'd react to such a revelation. He could be responded to with anything from bribes to bludgeon to flat-out apathy and scoffing at the idea that what she's done is in any way a secret. Besides, she seems pretty upset right now, and Magtok has plenty of clones, making him an entirely viable and socially acceptable target for any pent-up murderous frustration the lady might be bearing. Let's not tempt fate if we can avoid it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

Cabaret >> Elsewhere

"Perhaps," Missy says, her feelings torn between being flattered at his compliment and enraged at his being so much better than her. "But I think I'll sit the next one out. If you'll excuse me?" She gives him a smile to let him know she really did enjoy herself, despite her abrupt departure, and heads for the ladies room.

Her heart rate keeps increasing, and she gets confused, turning down the wrong hallway, before finally giving up and sinking to the floor, leaning back against the wall and removing her shoes. In the heel of one of them is an extradimensional space with her medication inside. She dry swallows one of her heart pills (Should have let Bugs put the medication implant in) and waits for it to kick in.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

7. - Top - End - #277
    Bugbear in the Playground

Butler - Andy - Moff

Andy makes some thoughts.

"Well no. Well in the case with woman I don't met simular woman so often. So I can't really say that."

Andy looks up a bit worried.

"Are you o........k? Hi there."

"Could you please stop the petting until we are done?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

8. - Top - End - #278

Bar - Dave and Jezebel
    Dave walks away. Getting in a fight with her over her calling his wife was a child-eating rapist wasn't a good idea.
    And so he walks away, waiting for the auction to start.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #279

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [After the Show - Dena and Kirk]

"I wouldn't have minded if it sl-" Then he gets the bottle shoved in his mouth. Kirk pulls his head back and tries to take the bottle from her. "You really are insufferable, you know that?" He does drink it without further complaint, however.

Kirk then proceeds to try and kiss her and maneuver her toward the bed. When they get there, he loops his legs behind her and gives her a little shove so she'll trip and fall on the bed. Hopefully she's appeased by him making a bit of a show of removing his own clothing.

[After the Show - Irena and Nadia]

Nadia's eyes open. "I'm not gonna fall asleep. I'm just resting my eyes a little." Because that's definitely convincing. Oh well, she doesn't look like she's dozing off right now.
    [The Dena and Kirk show]

Dena returns his lustful affections until she's suddenly tripped,after a failed attempt to drag him with her into the bed she's finally appeased by the other drow undressing.
    "You know, I can't help to wonder how you looked like as a woman when I see you like this." She says with an amused smile while fully enjoying the show. It's hard to tell if she's joking or not.

Irena pokes Nadia a bit, "Promise me you won't, I don't want to wake you up in the middle of this, and your head is going to hurt like ****."

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

Butler - Andy - Moff

"Just finrrrrd an interrrrrresting woman and go trrrrralk to herrrrr sirrrr."

Butler would much rather the pets not stop so does his best to tell Andy what he needs to do in between difficult to control purrs.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-03-03 at 12:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Dena and Kirk show]

Kirk smirks. "Let me make you forget all about that." And with that he'll join her in bed and drag the curtain closed.

"I promise. I won't fall asleep." Nadia kisses Irena's cheek and puts her arm around her waist.

12. - Top - End - #282

"Good since it won't be long now, just some more boring stuff and we're up. I think. Not sure what order it's going to be in." Irena replies, seemingly enjoying Nadia's closeness very much.

[The Dena and Kirk show]

Curtains happens and Dena seems rather satisfied with the result. "...not bad Kirky, I see you learned a few things since last time. Must be all that time spent as a woman huh?" She asks with a smirk once the curtain is dropped.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hopefully it won't take too long for us to be up." A thought occurs to Nadia and she gives Irena a curious look. "Are you thinking about bidding at all? Maybe we can get someone to clean up the house." She grins amusedly. That place isn't exactly cleanly. <.<

[The Dena and Kirk show]

Kirk decides to not let on how and why being GBed may or may not have been educational. >.>

"I aim to please." Kirk says as he gets out of bed. "As much as I'd enjoy lying in bed with you all evening, I wouldn't feel right if I never gave the general populace a chance buy a day with me." The drow gets dressed, his eyes wandering over Dena while he still has a chance.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Wenomir, KR, Ilpholin, & Haruki]

Wenomir raises his eyebrows. This is one eccentric fellow. And he'd have known Haruki is an angely anyway since he can literally smell outsiders.
    Well, we're two of the three leaders of Watchtower. You might have heard of us. He decides not to mention that Ilpholin is a member as well for obvious reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    [KRolinukimir]

"How nice." Says KR to Haruki. And Ilpholin. Yes. Eloquence. She has it.
    [KRolinukimir*]
    *Which sounds like some sort of horrible creation of mad science.

The Angel looks happy. "Oh, that's awesome. I was in Watchtower for all of 3 pages. I quite enjoyed my time there. Sagenod." He actually says "sagenod". While sagenodding. "You run a good acronym place without acronyms. Acronyms are so overdone these days. So which two of you are the leaders of Watchtower?"

Actually, he doesn't know Ilpholin that well, either. For all he knows, she might be one.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

[KRolinukimir]

"They are. They run it as a couple. An interesting choice if you have to ask me." Ilpholin says.

Relationships in the workplace! Madness!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

16. - Top - End - #286

Irena looks rather uncomfortable at the question, "Uh, well I don't want a slave..." She pauses and look up at Nadia, "Do you think I should?"

[The Dena and Kirk show]

"I wouldn't dream of it." Dena says with an amused smile as Kirk pulls on his underpants. But as he is attempting to put on any other clothes it turns out the other drow have piled them up in the bed. "Whoa, overdressing there are we? I thought you said you aimed for the highest bid right?" She asks with a smirk as she puts on his hat.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

[KRolinukimir]

Wenomir nods. He decides to pay no mind to the angel's really strange expression. For all he knows, "page" is a measurement of time somewhere. I thought you looked familiar. And yes, we both run Watchtower. There's a third leader as well, but he's not here.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

"If you don't want to you don't have to. Just an idea." Nadia assures her. No use trying to get her to do something she's uncomfortable with. It's just a shame since Nadia intends to tidy up a bit herself since she's gonna be living there.

[The Dena and Kirk show]

Kirk raises his eyebrows. "Mmhm, but I think there's a certain amount of value in leaving something to the imagination." His eyes flit to the hat on her head. "And I don't think you get that quite yet." He holds out his hand expectantly, unable to hide his amuse smile.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Troll in the Playground

Defelent & 'Nymiiria'

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "Yes, hopefully. But because the Temple has to be kept secret, we don't get as many newcomers as we would like." Defelent sees the need for secrecy, and is aware that if they were exposed and wiped out then whomever wiped them out would also be on the lookout for further Dalachrechian incursions in the future.
    Naethalee nods, frowning and looking to be in thought.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

20. - Top - End - #290

"I could, I just don't know who I'd hire, what if you get jealous, hm?" Irena asks with a slight smile.

[The Dena and Kirk show]

"What? Back home the boys always wore something like that. It's really fashionable, heck, I think I even got a pair..." And instead of giving him his hat she reaches down into one of the pockets of her cloak and produces a pair of underpants which she hands over to Kirk.

"You can thank me later." She says with a perfectly straight face.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent & 'Nymiiria'

"Well, there are some newcomers. Criminals, mostly, either looking for a new fence or hoping for divine absolution. Too many of the former and not enough of the latter, though." Somebody who believes the only way to avoid punishment in the afterlife is to serve Dalachrech become very willing to do whatever Dalachrech, or rather Defelent, asks of them.

Naethalee's expression goes unnoticed for now.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

Nadia giggles and puts her free hand on Irena's leg. "Maybe you're right. I need to keep you all for myself." Her arm tightens around her girlfriend and she nods sagely.

[The Dena and Kirk show]

Kirk blinks. Oh Hells what is that? He shakes his head after a moment. "Nope, that won't do. Oh well, I gave you a chance." He suddenly lunges forward to grab Dena's arms, push her back, and straddle her so he's pinning her to the bed.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-03-04 at 02:53 AM.

23. - Top - End - #293

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post

[Dani]

"Oh, well, I'm also up for auction! So I guess it will have to wait a little bit," Dani says, giggling cheerfully.
    "Later it shall be then. If you would allow me to give you a card, You can contact me when both our schedules are a bit more loose." Dionysius withdraws one of his cards from his cigarette case and slides it across the table.

"Now, before the music ends I feel compelled to ask you for a dance, if only to add some verisimillitude to my ruse."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

24. - Top - End - #294

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Her heart rate keeps increasing, and she gets confused, turning down the wrong hallway, before finally giving up and sinking to the floor, leaning back against the wall and removing her shoes. In the heel of one of them is an extradimensional space with her medication inside. She dry swallows one of her heart pills (Should have let Bugs put the medication implant in) and waits for it to kick in.
    Elsewhere

"Here."

Whoa, what?! When the hell did Magtok show up? Last time I saw him, he was way over on a completely opposite end of the Gambling League, but now he's right there, idly extending a glass of water towards Missy (to help with the pills, presumably) whilst staring very intently off in some other direction. Keeping an eye out for anyone else who might drop by, or maybe simply trying to avoid acknowledging Ms. Halifax's weakness, for the sake of her ego or due to Magtok's own stupid awkwardness.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

Elsewhere

Missy takes the glass of water and drinks the whole thing, slowly but steadily, with only a few pauses for breath. She doesn't ask how he knew she was there. He had cameras everywhere, and the mental bandwidth to stay consciously aware of a number of individuals in real time. However things might refuse to work out for them as a couple, it meant something to her that he watched out for her.

"Thanks," she sends electronically.

Butler - Andy - Moff
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Butler - Andy - Moff

Andy makes some thoughts.

"Well no. Well in the case with woman I don't met simular woman so often. So I can't really say that."

Andy looks up a bit worried.

"Are you o........k? Hi there."

"Could you please stop the petting until we are done?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Butler - Andy - Moff

"Just finrrrrd an interrrrrresting woman and go trrrrralk to herrrrr sirrrr."

Butler would much rather the pets not stop so does his best to tell Andy what he needs to do in between difficult to control purrs.

"Butler? Do you want me to stop?" Moff asks. He sees no reason why Butler should be deprived of pets just because Andy doesn't like it. This is Butler's choice!

Jake and Vas

"Were you planning on bidding on anyone at the auction?" Jake asks, while dancing with his date.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

[Naethalee]

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "Well, there are some newcomers. Criminals, mostly, either looking for a new fence or hoping for divine absolution. Too many of the former and not enough of the latter, though." Somebody who believes the only way to avoid punishment in the afterlife is to serve Dalachrech become very willing to do whatever Dalachrech, or rather Defelent, asks of them.

Naethalee's expression goes unnoticed for now.
    "Hopefully the former get their just desserts," Naethales says, smirking a bit now.

====

[Dani]

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    "Later it shall be then. If you would allow me to give you a card, You can contact me when both our schedules are a bit more loose." Dionysius withdraws one of his cards from his cigarette case and slides it across the table.

"Now, before the music ends I feel compelled to ask you for a dance, if only to add some verisimillitude to my ruse."

Dani blushes, giggles, and accepts the card. Then nods.
    "I love dancing! I'd be happy to accept!" the little redhead chirps.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

27. - Top - End - #297

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Dani]

Dani blushes, giggles, and accepts the card. Then nods.
    "I love dancing! I'd be happy to accept!" the little redhead chirps.
    Dani

"And I would be happy to provide. If you would follow me, madame?" Dio will extend his hand to Dani politely and lead her to the dance floor, provided she's willing. He prefers to dance slowly, at least at a high collar event like this, and will attempt to lead Dani through a waltz to pass the time.

Although, if she has something else in mind, he'll let her take the lead.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Troll in the Playground

[Dani]

Dani certainly accepts the hand, and follows, smiling.
    And soon discovers that waltzing in high heels isn't easy.
    She'll do her best though!

And she'll settle for the waltz. She saves the tango for Sam.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #299

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post

Nadia giggles and puts her free hand on Irena's leg. "Maybe you're right. I need to keep you all for myself." Her arm tightens around her girlfriend and she nods sagely.

[The Dena and Kirk show]

Kirk blinks. Oh Hells what is that? He shakes his head after a moment. "Nope, that won't do. Oh well, I gave you a chance." He suddenly lunges forward to grab Dena's arms, push her back, and straddle her so he's pinning her to the bed.

Irena giggles, finding this rather pleasant. "I could try hiring the ugliest person ever so you won't be jealous?" Silly Irena, there are very few ugly people around here, well except Magtok of course.

[The Dena and Kirk show]

Dena was prepared for that and attempts to dive underneath Kirk's grabbing arms and reach up to the other drows armpits to start tickling him to submission.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

Nadia puts a show on of thinking about it for a moment then nods again. "I think that would work." She concedes.

[The Dena and Kirk show]

Ah, looks like it's going to be a struggle with her managing to defeat his initial lunge. After a bit, however, he manages to get her pinned. He kneels straddled over her with enough of his weight on her that she won't be able to wriggle away easily. He hold both of her wrists in one hand so she can't use them to escape either. Somehow in the struggle Dena retrieved a tanglefoot bag from her cloak. They'll be stuck together for a few more minutes even after this is resolved. (Godmod approved.)

Kirk reaches to the side and retrieves his hat, depositing it on his head. "If you can't behave yourself, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with you." He smirks down at her. "But I think you've learned your lesson, so I can let you go." He leans over her, putting his lips by her ear. "But maybe you don't want me to let you go?" He proceeds to try and lay kisses down her neck and then lets go of her hands.