New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Me? Scared of the dark?" Night Jewel chuckled. "Obviously, you don't know me that well, effendi. Of course, if they're haunted, that's a different story, but I could always find a normal cave somewhere. Got any ideas yet?"
    "Plenty. All of them involve what to do when attacked by various odds in various situations. For this process, your cunning is the greater, and I shall follow."

"Ya're learnin'!" Blades nodded. "Those caves have spiders 'n such in them, so it's best to be prepared."
    "Right. Yes. I was thinking of danger. Of course." She chuckles nervously and quickly darts out the door before she makes a huge foal of herself.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Oh swoon. The sniper leans her head into Sandy's hoof. A sense of concern speeds up her heartbeat and closes her eyes. "Let's get this over with. I don't like wasting ammo shooting enemies who survive chest shots"
    She'd feel the engineer's hoof tremble; was it from his racing heart, or holding in his desire? "Well, they don't survive heart-shots, an' then they all but melt away. Heh, at least y'won't have t'smell 'em when they go down." He smiled at her; she really did look adorable like that. With her eyes all closed, her head resting on his hoof, those delightful little curls swirling down from her head, the alcohol-sweetened taste of her lips...

Crud.

Sandy's eyes went wide as he found himself sneaking a kiss from her. Perhaps that assassin had gotten him a little worked up, more than he'd realized. And she looked just like Rainbow too, and oh goodness she was delicious...suddenly, his mind froze up. This wasn't in the plan, he wasn't supposed to be doing this, now what? Should he break it off? Should he slide her away from the others and just let it ride? Gripped in indecision, he simply kept up the Mild Pony Kisses until his brain could catch up.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Cirrus

"Ehh, don't take it personally, you two." Daniel reassures the vampires. "I've run enough bluffs to know one when I see one. ****ish roundabout cautionary last words, natch.

Oh, and before we draw straws over who gets to be all heroic if it comes to...what say we don't elect a hero and just do teamwork? Heroics in general always end badly unless there's a clearly elected protagonist. So, we just go in, do what we do, and when we all come back safe'n'sound, the drinks are on me."

"I thought team work was a given already,"
    The mare stated still on the miffed side from moments ago.
    -----

Briefing Room

Taylor would find himself in that room, now inhabited by an unconscious ninja, a partially-to mostly burnt awake vampire with some serious sand based restraints uselessly trying to struggle against them, and an awakened grubbs. He glanced at Taylor. "You do this?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    The Cirrus
    Man, forest fires are messy.
    Which explains why Blaze is still outside dealing with it.
    Yeah...
    By this time, the firefighter ponies arrives in their firetruck and were quickly dispatching themselves to put this out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy's eyes went wide as he found himself sneaking a kiss from her. Perhaps that assassin had gotten him a little worked up, more than he'd realized. And she looked just like Rainbow too, and oh goodness she was delicious...suddenly, his mind froze up. This wasn't in the plan, he wasn't supposed to be doing this, now what? Should he break it off? Should he slide her away from the others and just let it ride? Gripped in indecision, he simply kept up the Mild Pony Kisses until his brain could catch up.
    And Zephyr found himself still just standing there and staring, eyes all rounded.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I thought team work was a given already,"
    The mare stated still on the miffed side from moments ago.

"As much as I like constant talking all the time, I must point out we're verging into semantics,"
    Staccata states. "Let's get moving."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Briefing Room

Taylor would find himself in that room, now inhabited by an unconscious ninja, a partially-to mostly burnt awake vampire with some serious sand based restraints uselessly trying to struggle against them, and an awakened grubbs. He glanced at Taylor. "You do this?"
    "No. Really, if I had my way, we'd all be having tea and discussing the weather. Unfortunately, I don't think we all trust eachother enough for that to be an option." He walks up to the vampire, dimming the lights on his sun aura until he's not glowing anymore, and taps her lightly. Some of his magic jumps through like a circuit, putting some anesthetic into her wounds to make her at the least a little more comfortable. It isn't holy, either, so she shouldn't burn. Hopefully.

"Advantages to this situation include not having my throat ripped out for helping, being able to question certain things, and being able to get away with a fake psych degree."

Meanwhile, in the main room, out of nowhere a really sappy love-song tune starts playing. Daniel's got his hooves moving across the lute and is trying (and failing) to look innocent.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-09-17 at 09:47 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She'd feel the engineer's hoof tremble; was it from his racing heart, or holding in his desire? "Well, they don't survive heart-shots, an' then they all but melt away. Heh, at least y'won't have t'smell 'em when they go down." He smiled at her; she really did look adorable like that. With her eyes all closed, her head resting on his hoof, those delightful little curls swirling down from her head, the alcohol-sweetened taste of her lips...

Crud.

Rainbow is shocked by the kiss but she doesn't break it off. She wants to be kissed. She needs it right now.

A hoof went into Sandy's mane. It was her favorite part of him. The specks of sand in that hair of his were picked out as the kiss was mild enough to focus.

But something was off. Sandy's lips tasted different. It opened her eyes and caused her to moans inquisitively. "Hmm? You seem off. Like you taste weird. Like... bad weird."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-17 at 09:41 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow is shocked by the kiss but she doesn't break it off. She wants to be kissed. She needs it right now.

A hoof went into Sandy's mane. It was her favorite part of him. The specks of sand in that hair of his were picked out as the kiss was mild enough to focus.

But something was off. Sandy's lips tasted different. It opened her eyes and caused her to moans inquisitively. "Hmm? You seem off. Like you taste weird. Like... bad weird."
    Sandy took that as a sign and (reluctantly) broke off the kiss. "Huh? Some sorta bad taste? I don't know..." His eyes widened as he suddenly remembered what he might've drank that night to give his mouth a peculiar taste. He pulled away as much as he could, which wasn't much given how entangled they were, and looked away in embarrassment. "Oh, ponyfeathers, I'm sorry. I should've known...*sigh* It's how we caught that vampony. We set a trap for her by," Well, he really wasn't expecting to get away with not telling her for very long anyhow. Figured his luck would ruin it sooner rather than later. "By havin' me drink some of Miss M's blood. Made me smell like a vampony t'them, an' she tried t'recruit me. Then we jumped her, an' th' rest is history."

It only ocurred to him now that she was in prime strangling position if he said the wrong thing. The engineer gulped nervously, studying her face for a reaction. "I...I should probably go an' wash m'mouth off...now..."

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy took that as a sign and (reluctantly) broke off the kiss. "Huh? Some sorta bad taste? I don't know..." His eyes widened as he suddenly remembered what he might've drank that night to give his mouth a peculiar taste. He pulled away as much as he could, which wasn't much given how entangled they were, and looked away in embarrassment. "Oh, ponyfeathers, I'm sorry. I should've known...*sigh* It's how we caught that vampony. We set a trap for her by," Well, he really wasn't expecting to get away with not telling her for very long anyhow. Figured his luck would ruin it sooner rather than later. "By havin' me drink some of Miss M's blood. Made me smell like a vampony t'them, an' she tried t'recruit me. Then we jumped her, an' th' rest is history."

It only ocurred to him now that she was in prime strangling position if he said the wrong thing. The engineer gulped nervously, studying her face for a reaction. "I...I should probably go an' wash m'mouth off...now..."
    "You... kissed.. me.. with.. VAMPONY BLOOD IN YOUR MOUTH!"

Poor Sandy. Rainbows is so angry she didn't notice how she was choking him.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

"Its okay, I wasn't acting any better at it,"
    She gave him a smile and lowered her hoof back down as well. "If you're requesting that after this we try to start a real romantic relationship....I will...conjure up the bravery needed, for you. And yes Lieutenant, I would love to go on a proper date with you."
    If circumstances allowed it, he would have given a hip-hip-hooray right there and then, and damn the torpedoes. But this was neither the time nor the place to celebrate. Instead, Silverpine gave Gearstride a hug. "You have no idea how much this means to me," he whispered, feeling his eyes tearing up.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

"Why bash him for a compliment? In his place I'd have forgotten, too." Oddly enough, he knows this'll just make him a target, but if it gets Sandy even a bit out of hot water, score.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

"No...no...it wasn't...urrrkk...fresh...was at...at least...ghhlllkk....hour......ago.......urkk!...." Sandy's forelegs left her shoulders and scrabbled at his throat, trying to pry her hooves from his windpipe. But the sniper's hooves were hardy beasts indeed, and he just couldn't get enough leverage. "...ugklkl....choking.........me......urrrrrk. ..." The hapless stallion's tongue lolled out as darkness started to creep in on his vision. Nearly choked out twice in one day; he wished he could say that was a new record.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"As much as I like constant talking all the time, I must point out we're verging into semantics,"
    Staccata states. "Let's get moving."

"Indeed, the enemy will not wait while talk, let us all---"

"No...no...it wasn't...urrrkk...fresh...was at...at least...ghhlllkk....hour......ago.......urkk!...." Sandy's forelegs left her shoulders and scrabbled at his throat, trying to pry her hooves from his windpipe. But the sniper's hooves were hardy beasts indeed, and he just couldn't get enough leverage. "...ugklkl....choking.........me......urrrrrk. ..." The hapless stallion's tongue lolled out as darkness started to creep in on his vision. Nearly choked out twice in one day; he wished he could say that was a new record.

"HEY! Now is not the time for that! Yes, yes he did, I hardly think he did it on purpose...and frankly, I take offense to your negativity to my blood! Anyways, save this energy for the enemy!"
    Miss M appeared in a flash between the two while Zephyr kinda just fell backward on his flank.
    --------------

"No. Really, if I had my way, we'd all be having tea and discussing the weather. Unfortunately, I don't think we all trust eachother enough for that to be an option." He walks up to the vampire, dimming the lights on his sun aura until he's not glowing anymore, and taps her lightly. Some of his magic jumps through like a circuit, putting some anesthetic into her wounds to make her at the least a little more comfortable. It isn't holy, either, so she shouldn't burn. Hopefully.

"Advantages to this situation include not having my throat ripped out for helping, being able to question certain things, and being able to get away with a fake psych degree."
    It doesn't hurt, anything marked 'holy' isn't going to do anything to the vampire. Except a holy stake, but simply because of the stake aspect and nothing more. Meadow said something, but it was muffled because of the sand gag, she couldn't see anything either, precautions and all due to glamouring. She simply looked miserable there, mane matted, dealing with an active deadly poison in her, just the works. Grubbs glanced her way and furrowed his dirty brows before looking at Taylor.

"Does thats doing anythin' fer itches? Mah legs where sands is at itch."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    If circumstances allowed it, he would have given a hip-hip-hooray right there and then, and damn the torpedoes. But this was neither the time nor the place to celebrate. Instead, Silverpine gave Gearstride a hug. "You have no idea how much this means to me," he whispered, feeling his eyes tearing up.

Gearstride closed her eyes and smiled, hugging him back. "...I.....you....I'm sorry I made you wait."

13. - Top - End - #163
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Plenty. All of them involve what to do when attacked by various odds in various situations. For this process, your cunning is the greater, and I shall follow."
    "All right, then. Let's find a good spot." Night Jewel headed out to find the local crypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Right. Yes. I was thinking of danger. Of course." She chuckles nervously and quickly darts out the door before she makes a huge foal of herself.
    "Whoa, slow down there, girl!" Blades chuckled and followed. "My, aren't ya an eager one! Say, before we get to the crevice, how much do ya think ya can carry?"

((This is totally not going to end in disaster. ))
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

It doesn't hurt, anything marked 'holy' isn't going to do anything to the vampire. Except a holy stake, but simply because of the stake aspect and nothing more. Meadow said something, but it was muffled because of the sand gag, she couldn't see anything either, precautions and all due to glamouring. She simply looked miserable there, mane matted, dealing with an active deadly poison in her, just the works. Grubbs glanced her way and furrowed his dirty brows before looking at Taylor.

"Does thats doing anythin' fer itches? Mah legs where sands is at itch."
    "It should, yeah. You might have rubbed some skin off, too, so I'll put some healing into it. Just hold still and think happy thoughts." He walks over to Grubbs and repeats the process, but this time aiming for soothing rather than numbing, putting in an extra healer's kick for good measure. "The 'happy thoughts' don't actually speed the process, but they're good to have."

---

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "All right, then. Let's find a good spot." Night Jewel headed out to find the local crypt.
    To everyone's immense surprise, the guy who's thing is defending follows the defended. Go figure, right?

"Whoa, slow down there, girl!" Blades chuckled and followed. "My, aren't ya an eager one! Say, before we get to the crevice, how much do ya think ya can carry?"

((This is totally not going to end in disaster. ))
    "I'm stronger than I look. Plus, some shadow telekinesis can add some extra capacity.

...Ever feel like you're forgetting something?"

---

"So, what happ-

...Guys?

...Great."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-09-17 at 11:46 PM.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Why bash him for a compliment? In his place I'd have forgotten, too." Oddly enough, he knows this'll just make him a target, but if it gets Sandy even a bit out of hot water, score.
    Oh she gives him such a look. An evil eye of death.

"HEY! Now is not the time for that! Yes, yes he did, I hardly think he did it on purpose...and frankly, I take offense to your negativity to my blood! Anyways, save this energy for the enemy!"
    Miss M appeared in a flash between the two while Zephyr kinda just fell backward on his flank.
    Rainbow fell backward with a bit of force. Her face is still red with rage. Angry looks all around.

Why would Sandy suddenly approach her for a kiss? Was it some sort of perverse vampiric thirst transferred into him? Did he hunger for her or of lust or straight hunger or something else? And why would he hide exchanging fluids with some mare? "Disgusting. Just Disgusting. Let's get this whole thing OVER WITH!!"

Rainbow yelling? A sniper with a muted voice? Oh she was pissed.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride closed her eyes and smiled, hugging him back. "...I.....you....I'm sorry I made you wait."
    Silverpine found himself smirking slightly at that. "I'd say it was a worthwhile wait..." After awhile, he reluctantly let go and stepped back, still trying not to jump with glee. "We better get back. Who knows what damage our crew might have done in our absence," he said, still smiling.

(And the Cirrus crew has finally fully paired up.)
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-09-18 at 05:14 AM.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

(Grifffffff, why you gotta go and jinx it? )

Rainbow fell backward with a bit of force. Her face is still red with rage. Angry looks all around.

Why would Sandy suddenly approach her for a kiss? Was it some sort of perverse vampiric thirst transferred into him? Did he hunger for her or of lust or straight hunger or something else? And why would he hide exchanging fluids with some mare? "Disgusting. Just Disgusting. Let's get this whole thing OVER WITH!!"

Sandy fell backward, gulping down air and massaging his bruised throat. What had gotten into Rainbow? Sure, it was gross and all, but did that really warrant nearly choking him out?! Or had that just really been the wrong time to go for a kiss? But how could that be true; it was before a battle, and this entire day, from the intoxicating club to the seductive assassin, hadn't exactly helped with keeping his mind on the mission. Why not give his fillyfriend a kiss for good luck, didn't she want more affection anyway? Of all the times for Rainbow to up and snap...

He opened his mouth to defend himself, but all that came out was strained gurgling, as it felt like somepony was trying to stuff an entire lemon down his vocal chords. With talking out of the picture, the engineer could only sit back and try to tend to his throat, deliberately avoiding eye contact with his fillyfriend.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-18 at 05:44 AM.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Cirrus
    Blaze helps the fire fighter ponies out and continues to help with the forest fire.
    After all, an extra pair of hooves in a mecha with some water gun attachments is helpful
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Grifffffff, why you gotta go and jinx it? )

Sandy fell backward, gulping down air and massaging his bruised throat. What had gotten into Rainbow? Sure, it was gross and all, but did that really warrant nearly choking him out?! Or had that just really been the wrong time to go for a kiss? But how could that be true; it was before a battle, and this entire day, from the intoxicating club to the seductive assassin, hadn't exactly helped with keeping his mind on the mission. Why not give his fillyfriend a kiss for good luck, didn't she want more affection anyway? Of all the times for Rainbow to up and snap...

He opened his mouth to defend himself, but all that came out was strained gurgling, as it felt like somepony was trying to stuff an entire lemon down his vocal chords. With talking out of the picture, the engineer could only sit back and try to tend to his throat, deliberately avoiding eye contact with his fillyfriend.
    The sniper looks away from everypony. Her teeth clench and grind in her mouth. Like coarse sandpaper rubbing together. "What are you doing now, Sandy? Trying to hypnotize me with your vampire powers for another taste? Maybe this time you can go from the neck like you wanted to then be with that one."

The Cirrus
    Blaze helps the fire fighter ponies out and continues to help with the forest fire.
    After all, an extra pair of hooves in a mecha with some water gun attachments is helpful
    "Blaze, come in. Are you dead?" asked Hover, fluttering about the ship. This whole situation was irritating. "If you are dead, give me your location so I can preserve your organs and fluids so you can't ressurect like Backlash did."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-18 at 06:29 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

The sniper looks away from everypony. Her teeth clench and grind in her mouth. Like coarse sandpaper rubbing together. "What are you doing now, Sandy? Trying to hypnotize me with your vampire powers for another taste? Maybe this time you can go from the neck like you wanted to then be with that one."
    "Wha...what're you-" A fit of coughing overtook the engineer as he clutched at his throat. When it had subsided, he was shaking his head at the sniper in disbelief. "M'not a vampony...an' I...I would never...urkk...do that...*cough* ever...why d'you...gkkk...think that?" His voice was hoarse, and he could hardly talk above a low whisper.

(Rainbow can respond, but I'll be waiting for others in this scene to react before continuing)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-18 at 06:45 AM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

"It should, yeah. You might have rubbed some skin off, too, so I'll put some healing into it. Just hold still and think happy thoughts." He walks over to Grubbs and repeats the process, but this time aiming for soothing rather than numbing, putting in an extra healer's kick for good measure. "The 'happy thoughts' don't actually speed the process, but they're good to have."
    Grubbs tongue lolled out like a content puppy. "That feel betta'....it was botherins."
    =====================
    Oh she gives him such a look. An evil eye of death.

He opened his mouth to defend himself, but all that came out was strained gurgling, as it felt like somepony was trying to stuff an entire lemon down his vocal chords. With talking out of the picture, the engineer could only sit back and try to tend to his throat, deliberately avoiding eye contact with his fillyfriend
    "Wha...what're you-" A fit of coughing overtook the engineer as he clutched at his throat. When it had subsided, he was shaking his head at the sniper in disbelief. "M'not a vampony...an' I...I would never...urkk...do that...*cough* ever...why d'you...gkkk...think that?" His voice was hoarse, and he could hardly talk above a low whisper.

"Miss Rainbow, I advise that you calm your t**s. You're beau Sandy is a good fellow and MORTAL. He is no vampony. He loves you."
    She said sternly, not in the mood for this nonsense. She wanted the wangst to be saved for afterward.

Silverpine found himself smirking slightly at that. "I'd say it was a worthwhile wait..." After awhile, he reluctantly let go and stepped back, still trying not to jump with glee. "We better get back. Who knows what damage our crew might have done in our absence," he said, still smiling.

"Alright, come on,"
    She brushed her lips against his cheeks as he pulled away, a light wispy kiss. "Let's go before we get yelled at."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak
    The Cirrus
    After all, an extra pair of hooves in a mecha with some water gun attachments is helpful [
    At some point one of the firefighter ponies tries to make his way to the rather scary looking mecha.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-18 at 08:44 AM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Rainbow can respond, but I'll be waiting for others in this scene to react before continuing)
    (A short response. Waiting for Zephyr, Miss M, and the rest to react.)

Rainbow's voice was low and still angry. "Oh yeah. Then why'd you do it?"

Grubbs tongue lolled out like a content puppy. "That feel betta'....it was botherins."
    =====================
    The ninja finally woke up. Her head throbbed. Ninja endurance was notoriously poor even when lone. "where am I? What kind of bonds are this?"

"Miss Rainbow, I advise that you calm your t**s. You're beau Sandy is a good fellow and MORTAL. He is no vampony. He loves you."
    She said sternly, not in the mood for this nonsense. She wanted the wangst to be saved for afterward.
    "My t**s are extremely calm, Miss." explains the enraged mare. A whiskey bottle pops open and is quarterway guzzled. Some pony better get her superior officers quick before some pony else gets hurt. "I'll believe it when he says it. And tells me why. You can't play with a mare's emotions."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-18 at 08:54 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #173

The Cirrus
    Blaze waved a friendly hoof in the firepony's direction, which should be noticeable since the cockpit is completely open.
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground

The Cirrus
    Blaze waved a friendly hoof in the firepony's direction, which should be noticeable since the cockpit is completely open.
    [Don't forget Orzel's post with Hover, just a few posts up]

"Sir? I...we have some questions..."

25. - Top - End - #175

The Cirrus
    ((Didn't see that post. Sorries >~<))
    Blaze gives a small smile.
    "Sure. What are they?"
    He spoke quickly into his communicator.
    "Hover, I'm outside with the fireponies."
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

"Alright, come on,"
    She brushed her lips against his cheeks as he pulled away, a light wispy kiss. "Let's go before we get yelled at."

"My t**s are extremely calm, Miss." explains the enraged mare. A whiskey bottle pops open and is quarterway guzzled. Some pony better get her superior officers quick before some pony else gets hurt. "I'll believe it when he says it. And tells me why. You can't play with a mare's emotions."
    And the pair walked into the last one. Silverpine blinked at the sudden change of mood in the room... and the sight of a whiskey bottle in Rainbow's hoof. He quickly whipped the bottle away and glanced at each of the ponies in the room in turn. "Okay, what the hay is goin' on here? You guys can't be fighting the five minutes we left you alone... right?"

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

"I bet it was. Not the most comfortable arrangement."

The ninja finally woke up. Her head throbbed. Ninja endurance was notoriously poor even when lone. "where am I? What kind of bonds are this?"
    "You're in PONY HELL! MWA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

Ahem.

But no, seriously, welcome to the Cirrus. And congratulations! You must've reeeeally ticked somepony off to get here."

"And you can't force a stallion's. If you're expecting perfect understanding of eachother's psyche, go out with a clone of yourself. But you know what? Get a grip. That's a world-class coltfriend you've got right there, and it's high time you realized that." Daniel, for his part, much like M, has had quite enough of this BS, and starts thinking up some rhymes in case something goes down.

And the pair walked into the last one. Silverpine blinked at the sudden change of mood in the room... and the sight of a whiskey bottle in Rainbow's hoof. He quickly whipped the bottle away and glanced at each of the ponies in the room in turn. "Okay, what the hay is goin' on here? You guys can't be fighting the five minutes we left you alone... right?"
    "Oh yes they can."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-09-18 at 11:32 AM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover

"Well get inside. There is some big mission or something coming up or whatever."
    yawns the mace wielding mare.

Amaya the night's rain.

"I must free this vampony and escape to my lord. It is my mission." The ninja said. She begins to make faces as if she was attempting to throw up.

2nd Lt Rainbow Pepper

The sniper clumsily salutes her superior. "Sir, I have shamed my position by striking a subordinate, displaying poor relationship values, and badmouthing undead civilians. I gladly await disciplinary action, sir."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

Great. This same bull**** again. And even after she promised to wait for his answer, now she tries to choke one out of him in front of everypony. If that wasn't enough, she had to add insult to injury and start chugging the hard stuff right in front of his face. At least the others were sympathetic to the dirty laundry getting dragged out here, that made it a little less shameful and embarassing. "I...care...about...you...*cough*...despite...all. ..this..." he rasped out with great difficulty. "Why...isn't...that...enough-"

Sandy looked away, not meeting his superior's gaze. He and the captain may have overheard Sandy's raspy voice, and might spot the bruises growing on his throat.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

@Blaze-Outside the Cirrus near the Forest

The fireponies continued on with their job, while the one that approached Blaze cleared his throat. "Do you know how this started? Are there any civilians trapped in there?"
    ==============================

Inside the Cirrus Outside the Briefing Room

Gearstride watched with her mouth opened. Oh...great... "Seriously you? Is this what's going on? ..................

"We will deal with this after the mission, so keep your heads together. We put this aside for now and we move out, now."
    There was no room for argument in her expression. She began to make the room for heading out.
    Miss M sighed and followed out, and Zephyr, bewildered by all this, followed obediently if to get away from the tension.
    ==============================

Inside the Cirrus Inside the Briefing Room

Grubbs stared at the ninja in confusion. "Why youse would do that? Youse not vampire here to saves us...her..."